Thứ Năm, 16 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 17 2017

(And?)

Among the winners,

- you will deliver the trophy / - Ourselves?

to only one of them.

Now?

- Later. / - Oh, later.

Who are the winners? Bogum.

Hyojoo. We should deliver it.

- We should. / - I can make time for it.

- I'll go. / - I'm the hardworking one.

I'll deliver it.

I'm chaste, so I'll go.

(Self-destruct)

Please pick one winner. Just one.

- Jiwon, Hyojoo, Bogum. / - Bogum.

- We should go to Bogum. / - It should be Hyojoo.

You should deliver it to Jiwon.

- Jiwon? / - He misses our show,

so let's go to Jiwon.

(Do you remember?)

Has it been two years?

(He came to wake us up.)

(He still did crazy things,)

(and he definitely made us wide awake.)

Jiwon.

Okay, you can go, then.

That's good.

All right, go ahead.

(Seriously No Fun Award, Yoon Siyoon)

The winner of Seriously No Fun Award...

Why?

And Hardworking Award.

- Why do I have to go? / - Way to go, Siyoon.

(It's typical.)

Keep working hard.

He really deserves those awards.

You're so hardworking.

It's settled.

- I'll go to Hyojoo. / - Let's decide it.

Please pick one person

you really want to deliver the trophy to.

One, two, three.

- Han Hyojoo! / - Okay.

Your voice was the loudest.

You shouted out her name.

Who will deliver it?

All right. You'll deliver the trophy to Hyojoo.

However, not everyone can go.

Do we have to win a game?

- Only one of you can go. / - My goodness.

If Siyoon delivers it awkwardly,

it'd be the funniest.

It'd also look good if Sigyu goes.

- Who's Sigyu? / - I mean, Siyoon.

We'll play a game, and the winner will

deliver the trophy to Hyojoo.

- It'd be awesome. / - I'm jealous already.

It's a simple game.

Throw it high.

("Don't Pop the Balloon")

(They'll catch the balloon their opponent throws.)

(If the balloon pops, he loses the game.)

"Don't Pop the Balloon",

the winner will deliver the trophy to Hyojoo.

The winner will go to see Hyojoo.

"The Way to Hyojoo".

"The Way to Hyojoo". Let's start the game.

("Don't Pop the Balloon")

Taehyun and Siyoon will play first.

- It's a ball game. Siyoon might lose again. / - Right.

- Gosh, it's a ball game. / - Ballyoon.

- He's Ballyoon. / - Let's go!

- Here comes Ballyoon. / - Hey, Ballyoon.

Hardworking Ballyoon.

(He has all kinds of nicknames.)

- We'll start now. / - Let's go.

- Here we go. / - Here we go.

It won't pop right away, right?

All right.

That was wonky.

He lost.

(What?)

(He lost to Ballyoon at once.)

(It's a lucky day for Siyoon.)

Why? Why did it pop?

He's the most fertile one.

- The most fertile one. / - That's true.

- He's the most fertile. / - That's why it popped.

- The balloon popped. / - Of course.

The winner of Most Fertile Award, Cha Taehyun.

(Most Fertile Award)

We all won the awards for a reason.

All right. Siyoon moves on to the semi-finals.

- My pants are all wet. / - It's this couple again.

Can I end the game at one go?

I'll beat you at once.

I have to go see Hyojoo.

Here we go.

I think he means it.

(I will be the one)

(who gets to see Hyojoo.)

I think he means it.

I think he means it.

(Joonyoung loses.)

You have to fall backward like Jongmin.

- Jongmin won. / - You must use your body.

You should catch it with your body.

All right. The pitcher is Kim Junho.

No, don't do that.

- I'll throw it this way. / - No.

Don't do that.

(Today's pose of chastity)

He did it.

You looked very chaste.

(He takes the pose again.)

- Chastity Award. / - Chastity Award.

- He looked chaste. / - That was good.

It might pop because of the microphone.

Go easy on him.

(Flinching)

(Heavy)

You looked chaste too.

(He gets ready to throw it upward.)

He's throwing it high. It'll pop this time.

(Anxious)

(He threw it too high that it went out of frame.)

(That's high!)

(Fly higher than anyone.)

(Surprised)

You should become a rugby player.

(He protected the balloon with his chastity.)

I can't believe he did it.

Did you see it?

Maybe it's because he's never hugged a girl.

That was his first hug.

(Chastity Award)

- That's how a hug feels. / - Stop it.

Here we go.

Let's go!

Here we go!

(He fires a cannon.)

That's crazy.

(Bombing)

- It didn't pop. / - He didn't lose.

(He flings it to the ground.)

- The balloon didn't pop. / - It didn't pop.

(It miraculously survived.)

It didn't pop. Goodness.

- Just throw it hard. / - You have no choice.

Hyojoo.

- It'll pop now. / - Wait for me.

Upward?

(Take this.)

(Defconn fails to catch his fastball.)

Hyojoo, wait for me!

I guess he really wanted to go.

It's coming to an end now.

(Siyoon versus Jongmin versus Junho)

Let's draw a triangle.

Let's throw it at the person you like.

That sounds fun.

Yes, if one of them loses, it'll be the finals.

(I got it.)

Why are you signaling each other with your faces?

It's because of my yellow teeth.

(That's a lousy excuse.)

Can I start now?

(Jongmin plays it in an unbelievably smart way.)

(Siyoon is lucky again.)

He somehow manages to catch it.

Go on. Throw it at him to make it funny.

(Siyoon plays a trick too.)

- It looks strange. / - What's wrong with this?

- It looks strange. / - What's wrong with this?

What is this?

- It's a good balloon. / - What's that?

It has a strange shape.

Here we go.

Siyoon!

(Siyoon survives again.)

It won't pop. It's strange.

(Is it not going to pop forever?)

(Pop already!)

- All right. / - What?

(What?)

(He did catch it,)

(but the balloon slipped.)

(Dazed)

- It ended unexpectedly. / - He overdid it.

- It's the final game. / - Siyoon might win.

I didn't interview her well on the plane before.

I'll go and ask her all of my questions this time.

All right.

- Wait for me. / - Siyoon is doing great.

Will Siyoon surprisingly win a ball game?

If I win this game,

it will be the most overwhelming thing.

Throw it low at first.

- Lightly. / - That's right.

(The rally goes on for long as it's the finale.)

(Are they meerkats?)

It looks like a rugby ball.

(Why are you so good, Siyoon?)

- Good job. / - You're good.

There he goes.

There he goes.

(It didn't pop yet.)

Goodness.

(Screaming)

What happened?

What happened?

(The balloon becomes strange again.)

What happened?

- It will pop soon. / - It will.

- That's right. / - It's the end.

It still didn't pop. It's persistent.

- That's interesting. / - Throw it hard.

(Will the water balloon be on Siyoon's side?)

(The balloon definitely popped.)

- Come on. / - What happened?

- Come on. / - What happened?

- Who won? / - What happened?

The water splashed on him.

- Did you record it? / - Who's the winner?

(Siyoon loses.)

It's unclear. Did Siyoon lose?

- Yes. / - Didn't Siyoon lose?

- Jongmin barely won. / - How?

Right?

(He won anyway.)

Hyojoo.

- It'll be awkward. / - It's quite awkward.

- It feels awkward. / - They can become friends.

It's a chance to become friends.

There's something more to his meeting with Hyojoo.

As Jongmin is the winner,

he'll deliver the trophy to Han Hyojoo.

- Congratulations. / - Congratulations.

(It's worrisome.)

- You were so awkward. / - I know.

(He interviewed Hyojoo last spring.)

(Now Jeju Island. Are you not wearing makeup?)

(He stammers and dances instead.)

(She's flustered.)

(He got macaron from the friendly Hyojoo.)

I felt so nervous.

(He even blushed.)

For more infomation >> Who is deliver the trophy to Han Hyojoo??!! ;-) [2Days & 1Night Season 3 / 2017.10.29] - Duration: 10:52.

-------------------------------------------

A Texas Town Devastated Turns to Football | Real Sports w/ Bryant Gumbel | HBO - Duration: 0:56.

WOMAN: I didn't know what was gonna happen.

Was the rest of the house gonna collapse?

Did you think you were gonna lose your family?

Yes. I thought I was gonna lose him.

BRYANT GUMBEL: When Hurricane Harvey

nearly blew the tough Texas town of Refugio off the map,

people here turned to football for help and hope.

JASON HERRING: Football drives this town,

and football led the recovery.

Our kids are real resilient because they've had to be.

Our kids are fighters.

NICHOLE HENDERSON: I saw him going for the tackle,

and I see him laying there, his feet not moving.

And he said the whole time, "I will walk again."

For more infomation >> A Texas Town Devastated Turns to Football | Real Sports w/ Bryant Gumbel | HBO - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Leslie Grace, Roselyn Sánchez y Sofía Carson brillan en la alfombra roja del Latin GRAMMY - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Leslie Grace, Roselyn Sánchez y Sofía Carson brillan en la alfombra roja del Latin GRAMMY - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Diss track sample on CringeBo I - Duration: 1:38.

Diss track against cringe boy

We're not mad at each other. This is just for fun. We just had the idea

so

I'm gonna get straight into this and

Let's see this

Okay, I'm gonna move this they can hear the music

There

whew I'm ready

You have no skill might need a skill pill you're scared cuz I'm in for the kill

This rap is a thrill you might need to jump on my treadmill, or just jump in on landfill

You will get so wrecked you might have to move to Brazil

Did you get that hat from Goodwill skit more like piece of shit?

after I'm done roasting you you're gonna need a med kit not even to mention the bad outfit you played deadroom

Did your mom in the bedroom?

This is like smear the queer up in here you have so much fear and you fell down in your war skit

you can't even take a hit looks like I have to split but please leave a like subscribe share and this is my small

diss track

so

yeah, that was just a

warm-up

Okay, the next one will be the full thing

For more infomation >> Diss track sample on CringeBo I - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

How to Get Away with Murder 4x09 Teaser Promo (HD) Season 4 Episode 9 Teaser Promo - Duration: 0:16.

I think we just saw How to Get Away with a winter cliffhanger.

Oh my God!

So catch your breath and get ready for round two.

It'll be fine.

How to Get Away with Murder returns January 18th along with the entire TGIT lineup.

For more infomation >> How to Get Away with Murder 4x09 Teaser Promo (HD) Season 4 Episode 9 Teaser Promo - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

Problems at Lincoln Hills affect Milwaukee County - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> Problems at Lincoln Hills affect Milwaukee County - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Porque saque la foto?? - Duration: 3:04.

For more infomation >> Porque saque la foto?? - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Sif & Warriors Three vs The Destroyer | Thor (2011) Movie Clip - Duration: 4:03.

Keep it distracted.

For Asgard!

Fall back!

Go. Now. Run!

Sif. Sif, you've done all you can.

No. I will die a warrior's death.

Stories will be told of this day.

Live, and tell those stories yourself.

Now go.

You must return to Asgard. You have to stop Loki.

What about you?

Do not worry, my friends. I have a plan.

Come on.

We need to fall back. Come on.

Come on.

Wait!

What's he doing?

Brother, whatever I have done to wrong you,

whatever I have done to lead you to do this,

I am truly sorry.

But these people are innocent.

Taking their lives will gain you nothing.

So take mine

and end this.

For more infomation >> Sif & Warriors Three vs The Destroyer | Thor (2011) Movie Clip - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

10th year anniversary - Best Female Guest Award :-o [2Days & 1Night Season 3 / 2017.10.29] - Duration: 6:41.

- It was impressive. / - Bogum's there too.

- The last question. / - Let's up the ante.

A chance for a bowl.

A chance for a bowl? Let's do that.

- All right. / - Good.

The last award is

- Female guest. / - Best Female Guest Award.

Gosh, this is so hard.

Best Female Guest Award? There was Kim Haneul

in Actress Special.

We can't just pick one person in Actress Special.

We've had a lot of amazing female guests,

so for us to pick one is too...

- I have one in my mind. / - Give me a hint.

- Give us a hint. / - I'll tell you fifth.

Fifth is

Shinji.

- Shinji. / - I see. It's Shinji.

Shinji was amazing.

(She's been with Jongmin over the last 10 years.)

(She's Jongmin's best friend)

(who's appeared in the show the most.)

There was the Girlfriend Special.

- Moon Geunyoung. / - Right.

- And Park Boyoung. / - Boyoung.

- There are a lot. / - Geunyoung.

Fourth is Kim Haneul.

- Haneul. / - I see.

- Was Haneul in Season 2? / - No, in Season 1.

(Haneul was in Actress Special of Season 1.)

(She gave off her innocent charm)

(and showed a new side of her.)

Thank you.

(Haneul was beautiful even with no makeup on.)

- That's amazing. / - Write your answer.

(Impressed)

(It's time to give an answer.)

- What? / - I told you fourth place.

- What about the third? / - No.

This is so easy.

- It's so obvious. / - I think...

Why are we hesitating?

We already mentioned her name a lot.

We've talked about her for a year.

I guess we should take it easy.

I still remember I won the popularity vote then.

Who? I was the second.

I don't know. You just liked me.

(Embarrassed)

- Did I say that? / - You did.

You've misunderstood me since then.

It's not a misunderstanding.

- It's the truth. / - Exactly.

- It's okay to like me. / - All right.

- Are you done? / - Yes.

Show me your answers. In one, two, three.

She's always in our hearts.

- You don't have her name? / - Me?

Everyone says Han Hyojoo.

I'm the only one who has a different answer.

(Taehyun chose Boyoung.)

- Look at you. / - Boyoung?

Boyoung joined our show even when she was sick.

Who did you write?

I'm feeling apologetic to Bogum.

- Don't be sorry. / - We said her name a lot.

- It must be Hyojoo. / - I know.

She's in our hearts.

But our viewers might think differently.

- We also had lots of fun with Youjung. / - Youjung!

(Youjung!)

It was a lot of fun when Youjung was here.

- She was so good. / - I didn't think of that.

Can I change my answer?

- She might be the winner. / - It must be Youjung.

(Kim Youjung joined School Trip with Friends.)

(Making a fuss)

(She spent some quality time with Jongmin.)

Please let me change my answer.

- You can do that. / - Change it.

Change it. You didn't like Hyojoo to begin with anyway.

- You liked Joonyoung. / - She's just an obstacle.

You only like Joonyoung.

He's so cool. He's a man with his own beliefs.

He's never liked Hyojoo the whole time.

You're right.

Let's do this with our own beliefs.

- Youjung! / - You changed it.

It's Youjung.

- Youjung. / - Let's do this.

I'll give you a chance to change your answer.

- No, I won't change it. / - I won't be fooled.

All right. I'll announce the winner. Third is

Park Boyoung.

Boyoung is third.

(Disappointed)

- It's Boyoung. / - She's good, though.

(Lovely Boyoung was in Girlfriend Special.)

(She was a cute and lucky girl.)

Is there anyone here?

There are no reporters around here.

That's too bad.

(She's good at singing and dancing.)

(She's a talented actress with a high-pitched tone.)

I'll tell you the top two nominees.

Han Hyojoo who appeared in Season 3.

- I knew it. / - It's Hyojoo.

And from Season 1...

- Is it Kim Sumi? / - Choi Jiwoo?

- Choi Jiwoo. / - I see.

(I'm doomed.)

I knew it.

Why did you let me change my answer?

Why did you give me a chance to change it?

- He's never done that. / - Sit down.

That's not what he does.

You have no luck.

He's no luck at all.

No wonder I won the Misfortune Award.

(Jongmin is happy because of Joonyoung.)

- He's unfortunate. / - This is so nice.

(It's the symbol of misfortune.)

- Let's continue. / - Announcing the winner.

The winner of Best Female Guest Award is...

- We kept saying her name. / - Right.

Ms. Han!

(Is the winner Hyojoo?)

- Han Hyojoo. / - Yes!

(The winner is Han Hyojoo.)

(Embarrassed)

- I knew it. / - Are you a fool?

(Jiwoo was so lovely in Actress Special.)

Two Days and One Night!

(She jumped into the water by the book.)

(There's a touch of humanity about her.)

(She adapted herself to the show with politeness,)

(which surprised all the members.)

(Han Hyojoo is the best female guest ever.)

Hyojoo, join our show again if you watch this.

- We miss you. / - No more starch syrup.

- We really mean it. / - I won't add it again.

We'll give you a ride in a cultivator.

I'll give you a ride in a tractor this time.

You mean this?

(Please come back again.)

The four of you get one bowl chance.

- One bowl chance! / - Nice.

- I'm starving. / - That's great.

This is delicious.

Pick this up and eat.

Is this an empty bowl? I'm so full.

Thank you for the meal. Thanks, Hyojoo.

- It's good. / - Thank you.

Why wasn't Youjung there?

(Upset)

All right. The award ceremony is over.

For more infomation >> 10th year anniversary - Best Female Guest Award :-o [2Days & 1Night Season 3 / 2017.10.29] - Duration: 6:41.

-------------------------------------------

KARAOKE | Sống Xa Anh Chẳng Dễ Dàng | Bảo Anh - Duration: 4:15.

For more infomation >> KARAOKE | Sống Xa Anh Chẳng Dễ Dàng | Bảo Anh - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

4 sites para assistir animes - Duration: 0:30.

For more infomation >> 4 sites para assistir animes - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

Ya sabemos el nombre del nuevo álbum de Maluma y te contamos de dónde salió - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> Ya sabemos el nombre del nuevo álbum de Maluma y te contamos de dónde salió - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

What is a Creative Styled Shoot? (Chinese w/ Eng Sub) - Duration: 3:33.

Hi I'm Ocean, filmmaker

Today we're filming an interesting project

Look at this cactus garden

Actually few photographers are shooting

I'm here to shoot a behind-the-scene

Oops almost tripped!

Hi my name is Michelle

We're here today with Annmari for a

Creative Styled Shoot

No one is paid

But the final products

Will be shared among everyone

For websites, Instagram, Facebook, etc.

We all have an agreement that

When using the photos

We'll list out all other participants

So our clients can get to know other vendors too

That's the main reason for a styled shoot

Hi my name is Cameron

GH5! I love your camera

Film camera

Film is not dead yet

Styled shoot is

Less stressful

But sparks creativity

Without the stressed out brides

You're up for less stress yourself

Although we're not paid

It's fun!

I see a lot of photographers

They do their own projects

And then big companies saw your idea

They'll want to hire you for bigger projects

That's where the money comes from

I'm Heather

The interesting part is that

Usually you do what the client tells you to

Styled shoot everyone can get more creative

It's a great training for us

Not only we can build connections

Working with other artists inspires you

And to learn from each other

It's fun!

I'm Ray

I can speak Chinese?

Of course!

I'm today's stylist

I'm from Taiwan

Staying for a week

You're staying for only a week

Yet still doing this with us, why?

Because it's fun!

With photographers initiating

And with a model

We can create something

Unlike what clients usually ask

There's more room for creativity

Everyone is using their experience

To complete a fun project

It feels awesome!

Hi I'm Annmari

わたしAMです!

I'm the model for the shoot today

WOW! Awesome!

As a model I think it's really important

To work with photographers who have good energy

I got on a tree, I was like laying on the tree

It was just like… lol

And then...

Jenny the florist

She had to hold me from other side

So I don't fall over

Just things like that, you get really creative

Even if it's just like your hobby or anything

It's not as much pressure

Because I feel like we're all there to help each other out you know?

Is it your hobby?

You're not pro? What?!

LOL

Hi I'm Jenny

From Floral Construction Company

Here's my bouquet

This is her work

Isn't it beautiful?!

Do you know the best part of styled shoot?

Because we're all friends, so…

GOOD FOOD!

Wow time is ticking

Sunset is here

Look at that!

Gotta go

See it sinks!

For more infomation >> What is a Creative Styled Shoot? (Chinese w/ Eng Sub) - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Thursday Lecture Series | Dr moiz hussain | 16 Nov 2017 - Duration: 49:05.

Thursday Lecture Series | Dr moiz hussain | 16 Nov 2017

For more infomation >> Thursday Lecture Series | Dr moiz hussain | 16 Nov 2017 - Duration: 49:05.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Money Online in 2017 - 2018!! | Isaac & Sofia Pua - Duration: 1:55.

How's it going everyone? My name is Isaac Pua and this is my lovely wife Sofia

Pua and we're out having lunch right now over at the local sushi spot and we

never really had the luxury to be able to just get up and go and have lunch

during the day because I was always working my job but thank God for this

opportunity that I joined it allowed me to earn enough income to be able to quit

my full-time job now this is no scam this is nothing fake alright the way

that we get paid is we post ads those as generate sales and those sales pay out weekly

commissions every Friday so real quick while we're having lunch we want to show

you guys the type of income that we're able to produce but just one week of

work we made a little bit over $1100. Here's cash proof it's real money here

all right so this is a great work from home opportunity that allows you to just

be able to stay home be with your family to be with your family and and earn an

extra income so check it out this is these are the requirements you must be

at least 18 years or older and you must live in the United States or Canada

in order to join this opportunity okay? So if you guys would like more

information to see how you could be able to earn this kind of weekly income

you would need to...

For more infomation >> How To Make Money Online in 2017 - 2018!! | Isaac & Sofia Pua - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Relax, embroider! - Duration: 0:25.

For more infomation >> Relax, embroider! - Duration: 0:25.

-------------------------------------------

Karen Heath Interview | 2017 Winter Concert - Duration: 3:16.

This year's 2017 Winter Concert for the music department was excellent. We had a

lot of fun preparing for it and the kids really were able to rise up to the

challenge of demonstrating all the hard work that they've been putting together

for the whole year so far.

We always enjoy at Caroline Chisholm Catholic College, performing to an

audience that are appreciative of where the students have come from and where

they are going, and this year we thought we'd try something a little bit

different by having more of a focus on a fun family field event that integrated

some comedic acts from some of our music captains, so to that end we decided to

introduce 'misheard lyrics' as a running gag throughout the night which was quite a success.

The opening act was very special indeed. Mr. Todd McNeill who is the choral director for many of our

choirs here at the college introduced the idea of a swinging pipe tuned to

concert C and that's how we started the evening with a very ethereal sound.

The soul band performed two pieces on the night which were just stunning the

first piece that they performed was 'I feel good' by James Brown which is always

a crowd-pleaser, but the second piece was really special because we had some

dancers join in and something through to my heart that was was great to see was a

bit of a throwback to the 90s, which being a teenager in the 90s is always

pretty special, we saw the soul band perform Bobby Brown's 'Every Little Step

You Take.' Great piece.

As part of the evenings events we decided that we would run a raffle and

the reason for this is that we wanted to raise money for the Northern Territory

tour for our year 10 and 11 VCE VET musicians. We were very honored to have

our principal Marco DiCesare draw the raffle and the prizes included: a ukulele

a few family passes to a concert held here at the Quin Auditorium, as well as

that a hamper full of goods and yummy bits and pieces and wine supplied by

members of staff here at Caroline Chisholm Catholic College.

For more infomation >> Karen Heath Interview | 2017 Winter Concert - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

Everything You Need To Know About Vaccinations - Duration: 21:08.

Hey everyone I hope you can hear me Dr. Leigh here from Your Vet Online and

tonight I thought I'd share with you some of my little tricks and tips all

about vaccinating dogs... these little guys so while we wait for a

few people to join us I thought I'd introduce you all to Mordecai! He's a

little Frenchie puppy and he is I think he's 11 or 12 weeks old now and he's

been getting vaccinated too but he's a very he's very good he's actually not

mine here's my neighbour's but I'm his chief babysitter. So anyway let's talk

about vaccinating I know that a lot of you have been having a lot of questions

about vaccinating and can get quite confused about how ahhh how to go about it all

with not only your puppies but also older dogs and so one thing that I

thought I would help explain to you is exactly what the process is. So with

vaccinations what we're trying to do is there's a there's a core group of

vaccines and there's also a group of vaccines which are non core now the core

group we are trying to protect our dogs and our cats for that matter against the

diseases that our canine parvovirus canine adenovirus and canine hepatitis

Now those are the core vaccines now the actual that seems that our non-core are

the ones that are things like Leptospirosis and kennel cough and in America it

might be Lyme disease actually we just to put in for our American viewers

Rabies is known as a core vaccine for the Americans

anyway so when we vaccinate we want to make sure that we are doing the core at

the core diseases that cause disease in our pets and those are the really nasty

ones so it is the ones that can actually kill them so when we start vaccinating

and I actually see Hannah's written a little thing here why are most vets

ignoring the AVA in the WASAVA guidelines for core vaccinations in Australia?

Um I'm not sure why you think that they are ignoring them ahh the practices that

I've been in actually do do the guidelines , practice towards those guidelines so

Hannah if you want to just clarify a little bit exactly what the question is and how

they're actually ignoring those guidelines I'd love to know and then

maybe I can answer it a little bit better? Anyway so when we get a little

puppy and these little guys when they are born they actually receive maternal

antibodies from their mother what that means is that the mother passes on

through her milk antibodies against the diseases that she's either had and

experienced herself or that she's being vaccinated against. I'm just going to let this

little guy down for a bit he can have a hoon around and you see now the maternal

antibodies are passed on to the puppy and to help protect them when they're

really young now those antibodies can actually last up until they're about

16 weeks old and so that's why we have a period of vaccination that can be

anywhere from six starting at six weeks old going all the way to 16 weeks old

now if you live in an area that is has high numbers of Parvo virus then it's

you want to vaccinate and make sure that your last vaccination is as close to 16

weeks as possible otherwise the potential there is that

those maternal antibodies will interfere with how the vaccine causes the

immune response within that puppy so when we say that we've got we're going

to vaccinate our puppies we usually do three vaccinations and usually a month

apart they usually start between the age of six to eight weeks and carry on until

14 to 16 weeks and the reason why we need to keep boostering like that is

actually because of those maternal antibodies now he's got my duster he's

having a little play here now if you start at a later date like if let's say

you've just got a new dog and you vaccinate after the age of 16 weeks

it is not going to matter you don't need to do all those

vaccination boosters because the whole reason why you're doing those is

actually because of the maternal antibodies. Now the trouble where we get

into trouble is if some of the vaccine companies now have said that the last

vaccination can be performed at ten weeks of age. Now that's all very well

and good if you live in an area that doesn't have a lot of parvo or hepatitis

or distemper however the problem then becomes that when you do live in an area

where there is high risk some of those puppies still may have maternal

antibodies that have affect the way those that vaccine actually works for

them so there is a very small risk that you may actually still get those

diseases even though the company says it's fine

so that's why many vets actually choose to vaccinate more and

beyond the 10-week age just to ensure that you are, your puppy is going

to be protected now the other thing that we hear of

quite often is that should we be vaccinating every year? Now this is when

we get into the trickiness because some vaccines are have only got claims made

by the manufacturer that state that they are good to go only for one year

now if you're using a brand of vaccine like that then you to be protected you

need to do what the label says there are new vaccines out though that have

extended that claim to three years and so that means that you can once the dog

has had its primary vaccination course as a puppy it then is vaccinated as it a

year old and it can be it's good to go for another three years before it needs to

be vaccinated again. Now that's for the parvovirus, hepatitis and

adenovirus or what we call c3 vaccine. Where people I think are getting

confused and they think that vets are being a little bit dishonest is when

they say that vets are saying that they have to come in every year for a

vaccination. The the idea of coming in yearly is actually and to have a health

check more than anything and during that time and when the vet is talking to you

they'll get an idea of what you do with your dog so if your dog goes into

kennels if you frequent puppy play school if you're going to or if you go

to dog training groups some of those groups actually

have rules that say that you they demand that your dog is vaccinated against

kennel cough if that's the case it's a non-core vaccine and it doesn't have the

best immunity and it doesn't last for that long the immunity I mean so you do

have to give it every year the same goes for leptospirosis that's another

disease that's a bit the same so we in those situations we do we vaccinate

every year this little monsters doing monster things it's it's up to so hello

to Mordecai everyone anyway we um yes so that might be one of the reasons why you

think that vets are not being completely honest when it comes to when

it comes to actually saying that you're getting a vaccination yearly because

some dogs will get it and others won't but it's the one thing that's really

really important is that you do actually come and have a yearly examination with

a veterinarian regardless of whether you are and getting vaccinated for anything

at all so one of the the other things that what is Hannah saying here? They are

recommending annual repeat vaccinations instead of tri-annual with no timer test

I think you mean Titre test! Okay alright so I'm not sure who your vet is Hannah

but I'd say that it's quite unlikely to be happening um

if and the only reason why they might be doing a yearly vaccination is because

they are actually using a brand of vaccine that doesn't have a three-year

claim now your other part of your question which talks about titre

testing now that's a really good point so if you live in an area that is really

high risk for parvo and parvo is our main problem in this part of the world it

lasts in the environment for an awfully long time so it can last longer than

seven years and it's really hard to get rid of so it's a nasty nasty disease

that kills a lot of animals and the treatment is really really expensive so

um I I would say that that was our our main issue. Now Titre testing if you

live in an area that has a high risk of parvo so we know that places like Broken

Hill for example in Australia is really high prevalence of parvo virus I'd be

tempted to recommend a titre test at around 16 week or two weeks after the

dogs 16-week vaccination to check whether that dog has actually had a

response to that vaccination because generally speaking after that

vaccination the dog doesn't get vaccinated again until it's a a year

old and that means it's a very long time to be exposed if the vaccine hasn't

worked appropriately so titre test oh and if anyone doesn't understand what

titre testing is basically you taking a little bit of blood and you are

checking to see whether there are antibodies against the disease that you

have vaccinated against and for diseases like parvo virus we know that that's um

any sign of antibody means that we don't need to vaccinate again it's one of

those diseases that's very very clear evidence that if we see antibodies we're

good to go now if you see no antibodies and it's negative you need to vaccinate

very very clear rules on this one now as far as what you're saying Hanna about

whether we should be doing titre testing our older

dogs that's up to the vet ahh the vet and their client so if as a client you

prefer your dog to have a titre test before they're vaccinated that's

absolutely fine no one's going to be upset by that at all um and basically

yeah there's no problems with doing that at all now the dog is what are you doing

hmm you've been naughty come and say hello to

everybody say hello he hasn't had dinner yet I think he might be bit hungry

um you aren't allowed to lick me either say hello everyone so yeah so titre testing is a

really good idea um if you don't want to give too many vaccinations to your dog

it's also a good idea in the young ones to just make sure that we're not so that

they're definitely covered so we're not leaving them exposed in that time frame

between sort of four months old to a year old when if they had high levels of

maternal antibodies it's possible that they weren't covered appropriately.

That's a really good question. um What has Sarah asked here: Can a dog get kennel

cough from getting the vaccine to prevent it? Okay so kennel cough if

they've received the vaccination that is in the UM... what are you doing I think he

wants to leave the room um come here...um sorry I've just lost my train of thought there

so kennel cough okay so if they receive the vaccination up the nostrils

which is the intranasal form then yes there is a localized reaction in that

area and it and part of that is actually getting a very very very mild form of

kennel cough it's not a full-blown disease but it's just it's a very mild

form and it's basically creating enough to make sure the dog creates immunity

to that disease does it is it going to be bad

no is it going to make them extremely sick no I'm just going to let this

little guy out because he's having a meltdown you go and hang out here sorry guys

he was just going to have a meltdown there okay Hannah's ask another question I use a

holistic or integrative vet and the titre test only um all the vets are vaccinating annually

saying blah blah blah blah

oh I'm sorry to hear that Hanna I mean I I I think times of changing maybe the

veterinarians that they spoke to didn't understand so um yeah so yeah it's one

of those things I think times are changing you'll find that many vets will

start to Titre test more as our as our knowledge improves and also as

people start asking for it it's not going to hurt any animal to have a

vaccination every year there is it's just not going to hurt so there is no

such thing as over vaccinating in that sense. No worries Sarah! Right my vet is

only vaccinating every 3 years with C 3 yes now cats yes they are still only getting vaccinated yearly

and this has got to do with more with got to do with how the vaccine

is formulated and the response that the animal has to the vaccine so yeah cats

definitely they are still an annual situation it's a little bit like with

horses if we talk about horses as well we've got a vaccine like tetanus that

can last up to five years and we know that however

strangles it's only a year so you've got different vaccines different responses

to the body and so you have different reactions so yeah it really depends on

the vaccination so I hope that answers your question there are there any other

questions also I've added a little link up the top

that a little gift for you guys because I know how difficult it can be sometimes

when you go to the vet you have all these problems you want to talk about

all these things that happen with your pet and sometimes you just forget to

tell the vet so I've put a little link up there that says that if you hit that

it will take you through and you can download a little checklist you can

write it out all your little problems and that you have with your pet it

reminds you to write down things like what you're feeding them um any sort of

issues that they might be having at home and it just it's basically a chance for

you to be reminded about what's what's happening with them and so that you can

tell your veterinarian because regardless of whether an animal is

vaccinated every single year they do need a yearly um vaccination ahhh sorry

health exam. A yearly health exam is so important because it allows the

veterinarian to really see how your Pet in all aspects of their... their

body and well-being so we talk about their diet we talk about their behavior and we

talk about their we do a full clinical exam we make sure that they are able to

do the daily activities normally like how they still are they having problems

going to the toilet that might not be a problem with their urinary system at all

it could be a function of them having arthritis so it is it's really important

to consider seeing your veterinarian every year

for a health check. Anyways I hope this has been really helpful for you guys if

there's any more questions on vaccinations I do have the two links

up, I'll put those in them up so I think I might have put them in before and they

are papers that I've written that go into this a little bit more detail and

if you you can always ask us questions on the website yourvetonline.com and

I'll endeavor to get back and answer those questions there or you can ask

some more questions on this post and anyway I hope this was helpful I hope to

do this every Tuesday at 7 o'clock with a little topic so if you've got any

topics that you want me to talk about just give us a private message or put it

in the comments below and we'll get right onto it

all right then guys I hope you have a fabulous evening and I hope those

answered the questions about vaccinations for you alright

catch you later bye!

For more infomation >> Everything You Need To Know About Vaccinations - Duration: 21:08.

-------------------------------------------

10th year anniversary - Our Own Awards!!! [2Days & 1Night Season 3 / 2017.10.29] - Duration: 10:49.

We want to give everyone else a trophy too.

So we'll hold Our Own Awards.

Please bring them out.

Does it say something?

Jongmin has three.

- Three trophies. / - You want us to pick.

You want us to choose.

Each trophy has a member's name on it.

Let's be positive.

Let's go with something nice.

- Let's be nice this time. / - Yes.

Will Junho go first?

I want to receive Best Dressed Award.

(We'll make your wish come true.)

I want to receive Best Dressed Award.

Dirtiest Dresser Award.

(They changed the award in a second.)

- The dirtiest dresser. / - Wait.

Let's go with something positive.

Let's be positive.

(Laughing)

How about Smelly Award?

Odor Award?

How about Yellow Teeth Award?

Like the Golden Lion Award.

- Golden Teeth Award. / - Golden Teeth Award?

Yellow teeth.

Then give us a yellow marker.

Because we need to draw teeth here.

I didn't start this.

- Yellow Teeth Award. / - Odor Award.

- Odor Award. / - Fart Award?

Let's go with Red Skin Award.

- Red Skin. / - Red skin disease.

Red skin diseases is funny.

This is the same as that game.

- Without the trophy... / - It's "Your Flaws".

I'm fine. I'm neat these days.

- "I'm neat these days." / - Let me see.

I'm getting whitening treatments.

Golden Teeth Award is just so perfect.

I think that's the best.

- That's it? / - Please write that down.

Actually, I was angry before

because I didn't think they were yellow.

But after looking at myself in the mirror...

(I realized they were yellow.)

This one tooth here.

He knows.

(Taehyun carefully completes the trophy.)

Thank you for Golden Teeth Award.

This would be the first of the kind...

- Nice. / - It's pure gold.

- I drew teeth on here. / - Okay.

(They hum as they present the first award.)

- Golden Teeth Award. / - Congratulations.

- Kim Junho. / - Congratulations.

Thank you. I'd like to thank

nicotine for making this possible.

(He has yellow teeth that are)

(shinier than anyone else's.)

(He is given this award for making people laugh.)

("Golden Teeth" a poem by Kim Junho)

This is nice, Mr. Golden Teeth.

- Great job. / - Congratulations.

- Thank you. / - Please bite it.

(Biting)

I'm afraid this tooth might fall out.

- Congratulations. / - Thanks.

You aren't mad, are you?

No. This is nice.

I'm happy, very happy.

- Defconn. / - For Defconn...

- Let's meet the nominee. / - Defconn.

- There's nothing. / - We should do

the boring ones first and Defconn last.

Golden Teeth Award was too funny.

Will I get the funniest one?

Go with mine first.

I think you should go last.

We'll do Taehyun first.

Best Breeder Award.

Wait a minute.

What do you mean by breeder?

- Breeder. / - Come here.

Breeder.

- Generations Award. / - Generations.

- Most Fertile Award. / - Most Fertile Award.

- Most Fertile Award. / - Best DNA Award.

- Best DNA. / - Most Fertile Award is the best.

- Most Fertile Award. / - That sounds substantial.

- Most Fertile Award. / - Let's be detailed.

We need to increase the population.

He has three kids.

Taehyun will receive Most Fertile Award.

Congratulations.

For the sixth child.

- Congratulations. / - Yes.

(Most Fertile Award, Cha Taehyun)

(The Cha siblings are the seventh member.)

(The reliable son, Soochan)

(Daddy's little girl, Taeeun)

(The cute and cheerful Soojin)

(Taehyun is given this award)

(for his lovely children.)

Until you have fourth, fifth and sixth child.

Congratulations on being fertile.

Congratulations. Most Fertile Award.

How will I bring this home?

- Who's next? / - Let's do mine.

- Siyoon. / - Siyoon?

We should use his nickname.

- Rockyoon Award. / - Rockyoon. Dumbyoon.

- Rockyoon Award. / - Dumbyoon.

- No Fun Award. / - No Fun Award.

(No Fun Award)

How about this? Seriously No Fun Award.

Seriously No Fun Award.

Seriously No Fun Documentary Award.

Hardworking Award.

- He really works hard. / - Seriously No Fun...

We can make it a documentary award.

A documentary award.

Seriously No Fun Documentary Award.

It's a documentary award.

Seriously No Fun Documentary Award.

- Can we make it longer? / - Well...

There's not enough space. I'll start from here.

- Seriously No Fun... / - Just tell me

what you want me to write.

- Seriously No Fun... / - Okay.

- Documentary. / - Hardworking.

- Okay. / - That's good.

(The writing fills three whole sides.)

(Seriously No Fun Documentary)

(Hardworking Award, Yoon Siyoon)

- Congratulations. / - Yes.

This is my first time not crying

after receiving an award.

Thank you.

- That's understandable. / - Yes.

(Congratulations, Siyoon.)

(After Dumbyoon...)

"Siyoon doesn't need to try to be funny."

"Because it's boring when he does."

(He became No Fun Siyoon.)

- Poor Siyoon. / - Goodness.

"He's the funniest when the others tease him."

"Siyoon, good luck!"

(He was destined to be made fun of.)

- What next? / - Siyoon!

(We'll tease him more fiercely!)

(He opened up a new documentary genre)

(within a variety show.)

(We present this award to hardworking Siyoon.)

He works really hard.

(Seriously No Fun Documentary)

(Hardworking Award, Yoon Siyoon)

Let's do Joonyoung.

Joonyoung.

- Rascal. / - No, that's too cute.

That's too cute.

Hey, I got Golden Teeth Award!

Mine is Seriously No Fun Documentary Award.

Seriously No Fun Documentary Award.

I'm perfect, so there's almost no flaw.

- No. / - Dark Dry Anchovy.

Then...

Freedom Award.

- Free... / - Free Man Award.

Free...

Free... What's spirit in English?

- Free Soul. / - Soul?

(English is too hard for him.)

I suggest Filial Son Award.

I suggest Filial Son Award for Joonyoung.

- What? Why? / - Filial Son Award.

That's so out of nowhere.

- Puppy Look Award. / - Doggy Look Award.

Doggy Look Award.

- Jongmin's Type Award. / - Hero Award?

Stealing Jongmin's Heart Award.

(His heart is racing.)

That's nice.

Goodness.

Jongmin's Wannabe Award.

How about Jongmin's Favorite Award?

Jongmin's Favorite Award

- Jongmin's Favorite. / - That's not that great.

- Not great. / - It's the worst award.

Congratulations.

(Congratulations!)

Aren't you happy?

(Jongmin's Favorite Award, Joonyoung)

You're getting this award thanks to me.

Give him a back hug.

Hug him from behind.

(They want a commemoration picture.)

- Why are you embarrassed? / - His ears are all red.

- My goodness. / - Gosh.

(They had a hot chemistry in Jeju Island.)

(Joonyoung is presented this award)

(for making the viewers laugh.)

Jongmin's face turned red.

- Gosh. / - It's really red.

- It's Jongmin's turn. / - Me first.

Jongmin.

He should get 100th Day Party Award.

- 100th Day Party Award. / - 100th Day Party Award?

- 100th Day Party Award. / - Yes.

- 100th Day Party Award. / - 100th Day Party Award.

- 100th Day Party Award. / - That's good.

- Kim Jongmin. / - 100th Day Party Award.

Mine was very quick.

(100th Day Party Award, Kim Jongmin)

We walked out of the water after the dive.

We were all getting changed.

- I was shocked. / - Why?

Jongmin was like a baby on his 100th-day party.

- 100th Day Party. / - 100th Day Party.

(A 100-day-old baby with leg hair)

He's a good baby.

He got so many awards.

Now let's do the main event.

What do you mean by main event?

Something about squid?

I Want to Kiss Award.

(This is why he's the main event.)

This is the final award!

(Hooray!)

- It's the main event! / - Nice.

I wrote that down. I Want to Kiss Award.

- I Want to Kiss Award. / - Will you write more?

Of course. There's a lot of space.

He'll receive the most awards in history.

- I Want to Kiss Award. / - I Want to Kiss Award.

- Never Been Kissed... / - Never Been Kissed?

Never Been Kissed Award.

- Write that one down. / - Chastity Award.

- Because he's chaste. / - Chastity Award is neat.

- Chastity Award. / - He's chaste.

Imaginary Boyfriend Award.

Imaginary Boyfriend Award?

- That rhymes. / - I know.

That's not a trophy.

(That's not an award.)

That's not a trophy.

My goodness.

- It cost us much money. / - Really?

It cost them much money.

What were you thinking? My goodness.

I will fill up the last blank myself later.

(Let's stop now.)

You can write your first girlfriend's name on it.

People will think this is real.

- Rather than Jongmin, / - Your first girlfriend.

let's set up Defconn on a blind date.

- That's right. / - Here we go.

- Please take my picture. / - Gosh, this is annoying.

(Imaginary Boyfriend Award)

- Let's do it. / - Take three pictures.

- He won three awards. / - Thank you.

Way to go.

Defconn will stay as a single.

(He won't kiss anyone for the show.)

"His character as a single is funny."

(He will stay as a single for the show.)

He's amazing. He'd do it for the viewers.

(He even has an imaginary girlfriend.)

(We present these awards to our chaste Defconn.)

(I Want to Kiss Award, Chastity Award,)

(Imaginary Boyfriend Award)

Anyway, you've won at least one award each.

For more infomation >> 10th year anniversary - Our Own Awards!!! [2Days & 1Night Season 3 / 2017.10.29] - Duration: 10:49.

-------------------------------------------

Personal pronouns in Spanish - Duration: 3:11.

Hello how are you? In today's video we will learn personal pronouns in Spanish

Well, let's start with singular pronouns first.

I

You

You (polite)

He

She

Now let's continue with plural pronouns

We - Us (male)

We - Us (female)

You guys

They (male)

They (female)

They (male)

They (female)

Attention! The term "Vosotros and Vosotras" is only used in Spain, in the rest of Latin America it is not necessary to use it.

Now let's practice

Hi, I'm Jonathan

Hi, I'm Lucas

He is Jonathan

He is Lucas

Hi, I'm Laura

Hi, I'm Ana

She is Laura

She is Ana

They are Laura and Ana. They are friends.

You are Laura and Ana. You are friends.

They are Juan and Camila. They are siblings.

We are Juan and Camila. We are siblings.

If you liked this video, like it and share it with your social networks

also subscribe to my channel to see more content like this

see you in the next video, see you soon!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét