Thứ Bảy, 18 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 18 2017

("Love That Is Too Painful Isn't Love")

(by Kim Yongjin)

(A scar that won't heal with time,)

("Love That Is Too Painful Isn't Love")

Thank you.

For more infomation >> Kim Yongjin - Love That Is Too Painful Isn't Love [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.11.18] - Duration: 6:09.

-------------------------------------------

FULL Normal Galio - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> FULL Normal Galio - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Listas de canales IPTV de WebCam en Kodi - Duration: 6:58.

For more infomation >> Listas de canales IPTV de WebCam en Kodi - Duration: 6:58.

-------------------------------------------

Baek Ayeon - On the Street | 백아연 - 거리에서 [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.11.18] - Duration: 4:52.

("On the Street" by Baek Ayeon)

(A slow, unforgettable voice,)

("On the Street" by Baek Ayeon)

Thank you.

For more infomation >> Baek Ayeon - On the Street | 백아연 - 거리에서 [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.11.18] - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

Daddy FEEDING SHARKS.Learn SEA ANIMALS names.Real life ocean creatures.BABY SHARK nursery rhyme,song - Duration: 2:13.

For more infomation >> Daddy FEEDING SHARKS.Learn SEA ANIMALS names.Real life ocean creatures.BABY SHARK nursery rhyme,song - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Finger Family Gingerbread Song | Baby Songs - Kids Nursery Rhymes | Hey Productions - Duration: 3:06.

Daddy finger, daddy finger where are you,

Here I am, here I am, how do you do,

Mommy finger, mommy finger where are you,

Here I am, here I am, how do you do,

Brother finger, brother finger where are you,

Here I am, here I am, how do you do,

Sister finger, sister finger where are you,

Here I am, here I am, how do you do,

Baby finger, baby finger where are you,

Here I am, here I am how do you do,

Daddy finger, daddy finger where are you,

Here I am, here I am how do you do,

Mommy finger, mommy finger where are you,

Here I am, here I am how do you do,

Brother finger, brother finger where are you,

Here I am, here I am how do you do,

Sister finger, sister finger where are you,

Here I am, here I am how do you do,

Baby finger, baby finger where are you,

Here I am, here I am how do you do,

Daddy finger, daddy finger where are you,

Here I am, here I am how do you do,

Mommy finger, mommy finger where are you,

Here I am, here I am how do you do,

Brother finger, brother finger where are you,

Here I am, here I am how do you do,

Sister finger, sister finger where are you,

Here I am, here I am how do you do,

Baby finger, baby finger, where are you,

Here I am, here I am, how do you do,

For more infomation >> Finger Family Gingerbread Song | Baby Songs - Kids Nursery Rhymes | Hey Productions - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

GTA VİCE CİTY'DE YÜZMEK (MODSUZ) %100 GERÇEK ! - Duration: 4:31.

For more infomation >> GTA VİCE CİTY'DE YÜZMEK (MODSUZ) %100 GERÇEK ! - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

Como Baixa Clash royale pelo pc - Duration: 4:46.

For more infomation >> Como Baixa Clash royale pelo pc - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

50 шаблонов для построения многомиллионной бизнес-модели от Альпина. Рецензия А.Рудамановой. - Duration: 1:28.

For more infomation >> 50 шаблонов для построения многомиллионной бизнес-модели от Альпина. Рецензия А.Рудамановой. - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

😱SCARED of DENTIST! - Duration: 13:38.

For more infomation >> 😱SCARED of DENTIST! - Duration: 13:38.

-------------------------------------------

「使徒行者2」片尾曲進榜,YouTube 香港排行榜2017年十月 | 本視頻排名僅供參考!因YouTube音樂人創作中心統計數據不穩定 - Duration: 5:47.

For more infomation >> 「使徒行者2」片尾曲進榜,YouTube 香港排行榜2017年十月 | 本視頻排名僅供參考!因YouTube音樂人創作中心統計數據不穩定 - Duration: 5:47.

-------------------------------------------

Son Seungyeon - Though I Loved You | 손승연 - 사랑했지만 [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.11.18] - Duration: 6:37.

("Though I Loved You" by Son Seungyeon)

Thank you.

(Son Seungyeon's "Though I Loved You")

(is sadder because it's so beautiful.)

For more infomation >> Son Seungyeon - Though I Loved You | 손승연 - 사랑했지만 [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.11.18] - Duration: 6:37.

-------------------------------------------

XBOX ONLY!! | FREE XP/CAMO/CO-HOST LOBBIES!! | #RoadTo1.6k #SilcaArmy - Duration: 1:03:47.

For more infomation >> XBOX ONLY!! | FREE XP/CAMO/CO-HOST LOBBIES!! | #RoadTo1.6k #SilcaArmy - Duration: 1:03:47.

-------------------------------------------

Son Hoyoung - Those Days | 손호영 - 그날들 [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.11.18] - Duration: 5:59.

("Those Days" by Son Hoyoung)

(Reminiscing the unforgettable days)

("Those Days" by Son Hoyoung)

Thank you.

For more infomation >> Son Hoyoung - Those Days | 손호영 - 그날들 [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.11.18] - Duration: 5:59.

-------------------------------------------

Duru'ya Hasta Hasta Şaka Yaptık? Eşşek Şakası bu Sefer Korkuttu mu? Funny Baby Prank, Slime Çorbası - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> Duru'ya Hasta Hasta Şaka Yaptık? Eşşek Şakası bu Sefer Korkuttu mu? Funny Baby Prank, Slime Çorbası - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Immortal Songs 2 | 불후의 명곡 2 : The Voice That We Miss, Kim Kwangseok [ENG/2017.11.18] - Duration: 1:33:15.

(Immortal Songs, Singing the Legend)

Immortal Songs, Singing the Legend.

Today's legend left us

at the young age of 33,

but his voice is the one we miss all the time.

The Voice That We Miss, Kim Kwangseok!

(The Voice That We Miss, Kim Kwangseok)

(His acoustic guitar, harmonica and voice)

(This wandering poet sang about life.)

(He sang with heart)

(and we listened with our hearts.)

(Our period's most sentimental singer)

(Although his life stopped at the age of 33,)

(he continues to live on in our hearts.)

(Who knows?)

(We may meet again in the future.)

(We commemorate you.)

(Son Hoyoung)

(That Summer, Dongmulwon)

(Homme)

(Son Seungyeon)

(Kim Yongjin)

(Baek Ayeon)

(Voisper)

(Who will be the winner of Kim Kwangseok Special?)

Immortal Songs,

- Singing the Legend. / - Singing the Legend.

(Immortal Songs, Singing the Legend)

Today on Immortal Songs,

we have a tribute special for Kim Kwangseok.

Welcome to all seven teams joining us today.

(The Voice That We Miss, Kim Kwangseok)

He's back after a year.

He's the smiling angel of god.

Son Hoyoung is here!

(Smile angel, Son Hoyoung)

It's been a while. How is it like to be back?

Actually, I almost didn't make it today

due to another schedule.

However, when I heard Kim Kwangseok's name

and I just really wanted to sing his music here.

I came sincerely, without eyeing the trophy.

I'll just sing and then go.

- Then let us have it. / - Okay.

(I'll take the trophy then.)

Only if he could give it to you.

I wish I could give it to you.

He's so nice. He's an angel.

We're so happy to see you. We'll look forward to it.

They're the musical team

from "That Summer, Dongmulwon".

(It's an emotional musical)

(that will bring back memories.)

(That Summer, Dongmulwon)

What is the musical about?

It's about the famous team

- Dongmulwon. / - Them?

It's about their meeting

and also about their stories.

Kwangseok was a member of Dongmulwon as well.

It's a musical about their stories.

The people you're with are unexpected.

Can you introduce yourselves?

- Hello, I'm actor Yoon Heeseok. / - Nice to meet you.

I'm musical actor Choi Seungyeol.

Nice to meet you.

Hello, I'm Im Jinung.

(Theater and musical actor, Im Jinung)

From a glance, you look a lot like Kim Gookjin.

"Hello?"

We came here like "The Avengers".

He was on Immortal Songs before.

- Yes. / - That's right.

You were here with Jung Hoonhee.

Aren't you the one currently

in a drama with Lee Misook?

Yes, I'm her boyfriend.

You're acting as her boyfriend.

This is my third time working with her.

We were lovers the first time

and in the second time, she was my mother-in-law.

Now I'm a boyfriend that lives with her.

It goes back and forth.

You tend to get a lot of roles with older women.

How do you get the love of older women?

I tend to be corny.

You must be masculine.

Choi Seungyeol...

I was on a program where I imitated Kwangseok.

Yes, he was on that program.

- Yes. / - Did you win?

I was in second place. I lost to Kwangseok's CD.

- You lost to his CD. / - Yes.

I was a judge at the time in the program.

- He sounded identical. / - Really?

I thought his voice was originally like that.

However, I noticed during the preparations

of this musical that he doesn't sound that way.

It was due to practice.

We'll look forward to your performance.

We're very happy to see this person.

Son Seungyeon is here.

(We're happy to see Son Seungyeon.)

- It's been a while. / - Yes.

What is your goal today?

Wouldn't it be winning?

Why did you bother asking?

She's here to take the trophy home.

Do you have high notes today?

There are a lot.

It'll be full of high notes.

It's been a while and you're aiming to win.

Is there a team you're keeping in check?

I was in shock after losing last time.

- Who did you lose to? / - Homme.

They beat me.

(Us?)

That's when you lost?

I complimented her earlier since it's been a while.

For a year, she was waiting to beat us.

That's all she was thinking about.

That's why she's here.

Your goal must be to become the winner,

but you might also want to beat Homme.

- It's another goal. / - Don't be like that.

Let's have her against Homme.

We'll look forward to Seungyeon's stage.

Thank you.

It's his first appearance alone.

Addictive voice, Kim Yongjin.

It's your first time by yourself. How do you feel?

I'm having a great time.

I'm enjoying it.

- I'm sorry. / - It's a little...

I don't feel it.

Your face doesn't look like you're enjoying it.

Are you sure what you say is true?

It's so much fun.

Who are you most comfortable with?

Everybody...

- Just choose one person. / - One person.

If you had to choose?

I'm a fan of Seungyeon.

Let's say this is a normal conversation.

I want the two of you to have a talk.

- Daily conversation. / - Imagine we're gone.

- Hello. / - Hello.

What?

You don't look comfortable at all.

What's easy?

He keeps rubbing his knees.

I will now pick our first performer.

(Who will be the first performer?)

I didn't know, but this person

is very popular among students.

When we were young, we used to listen

to music as we studied.

If you listen to this person's song,

the singer's powerful high notes

make you wake up as if

your mother just yelled at you.

She's our powerful vocalist,

Son Seungyeon.

(Son Seungyeon)

(Our powerful singer, Son Seungyeon)

- Go, Son Seungyeon! / - Let's go!

(Good luck, Son Seungyeon!)

Good luck.

Hello, it's been a while.

I'm Son Seungyeon.

(Her charisma is on another level.)

(Her emotions know no end.)

(She's the pride of Immortal Songs.)

(Original super rookie, Son Seungyeon)

At a certain point, I got used to his songs.

That's when I started to listen to him.

I was invited to perform at a tribute concert.

I sang, listened and it started from there.

The song I'll sing today is "Though I Loved You".

I'm being greedy.

I told the production team I want to sing it.

Whenever I hear this song, my heart aches.

It's a song that consoled me.

I received a lot from it,

so I hope to return what I received.

Let's go.

("Though I Loved You" was released)

(in Kim Kwangseok's second album.)

(It's a famous song that gave him a name.)

(Originally, the song was for Han Dongjoon.)

(When Kim Kwangseok came across it by chance,)

(he asked for it and recorded the song.)

Here comes the first performer, Son Seungyeon.

(The first performance by Son Seungyeon)

Hello, nice to meet you. I'm Son Seungyeon.

I ran over here as soon as I heard

it's a special for Kim Kwangseok.

It's an honor for me to be able to sing here.

I'll start now.

("Though I Loved You" by Son Seungyeon)

Thank you.

(Son Seungyeon's "Though I Loved You")

(is sadder because it's so beautiful.)

(A song that consoles me)

(Tears are falling before words.)

I didn't know how heartbreaking

the female version of "Though I Loved You" is.

I'm a huge fan of Son Seungyeon.

I always call her the queen of music.

It's a nickname I have for her.

I feel like I heard the roaring of a lion.

It really boiled up my emotions.

It was huge.

I wish I had heard her from the audience.

She's the best selling artist these days.

It's her second time here. It's Baek Ayeon.

(Queen of the chart, Baek Ayeon)

Her video had 100,000 views.

100,000 views.

Your video became very popular.

A lot of people are watching and interested.

- I didn't know. / - I'm curious about

what Park Jinyoung said.

I went in to practice at the office today

and Jinyoung was there.

I went there to say hello.

He told me he saw my stage on the show.

He complimented me.

- It encouraged me. / - He watched it.

- He told me... / - I think he's lying.

- Some of us know. / - He said I did well.

Some of us know.

He's first, I'm second and she's third generation.

Is that right?

If he saw it, would he be more specific?

If he saw it, he'd pick out a flaw.

- He'd point it out. / - She can't be perfect.

The thing with Jinyoung is that

he's stingy with compliments.

I don't think he saw it.

I don't think so.

I will now pick our second performer.

(I don't want to go.)

I was surprised when I saw an interview of him.

I hear this singer was tone-deaf during school.

This person was tone-deaf.

However, this person

practiced very hard before the debut

and became a singer with a talent.

I can't believe it.

He's a vocalist with a voice that captivates.

It's Kim Yongjin.

(Kim Yongjin)

Seungyeon's stage was so strong

that everyone fell silent.

Tell us how you feel.

I will work hard to put on a good performance.

Thank you.

It's his first time singing solo on the show.

- Let's go, Kim Yongjin! / - Let's go!

(Good luck, Kim Yongjin!)

Good luck.

Emotional vocal group Voisper is here.

Kim Kangsan is here

although he looks like he was injured.

Were you in a car accident?

(It looks like he has a cast on.)

Is it a cast?

I was in a car accident yesterday.

- Gosh. / - I can't move my neck.

You're a professional.

Your light turned on when you first performed.

- You cried a lot. / - They did.

Ever since then, it keeps turning off.

Do you have a new strategy?

We're singing something that relates to us.

"A Letter from a Private".

"A Letter from a Private".

- How old are you? / - I'm 22.

Even if you imagine about being admitted

to the army right now,

couldn't you draw up the emotions?

Of course. It's very realistic for us.

We got emotional during practice.

Hello, I'm singer Kim Yongjin.

(He has a full range of low notes)

(and is full of soul.)

(Kim Yongjin's voice makes us cry.)

I sang with You Me before,

but it's my first time singing solo.

I'm nervous and my heart is racing.

I think it's been about ten years

since I sang on a stage by myself.

I didn't know a chance would come to me again.

(He debuted in 2007 as a solo singer.)

(In 2010, he came back as group Bohemian.)

I want to release all my grudges

I've contained for ten years today.

The song I chose today is

"Love That Is Too Painful Isn't Love".

It's a song I always loved.

It's an honor for me to be singing it here.

I will show my desire

for the stage through my performance.

Please listen to my song and cheer for me.

Thank you.

("Love That Is Too Painful Isn't Love")

(was in Kim Kwangseok's final and fourth album.)

(It was composed by the singer)

(and the words were written by poet Ryu Geun.)

(The harmonica sound makes it more sorrowful.)

(It was used as a soundtrack)

(for the movie "The Classic" starring Son Yejin,)

(as well as a drama called "Secret Garden")

(starring Ha Jiwon and Hyun Bin.)

Here comes the second performer, Kim Yongjin.

(The second performance by Kim Yongjin)

Hello, I'm Kim Yongjin. Nice to meet you.

("Love That Is Too Painful Isn't Love")

(by Kim Yongjin)

(A scar that won't heal with time,)

("Love That Is Too Painful Isn't Love")

Thank you.

(They are filled with sentimentality.)

It was "Love That Is Too Painful Isn't Love".

His voice was incredibly charming.

What's more surprising is that he said

he fixed his tone-deafness through practice.

He was like the younger JK Kim Donguk.

I can see that.

(Son Seungyeon versus Kim Yongjin)

She visited Immortal Songs after a long break.

I am happy to see her.

I also want to congratulate her on her successful diet.

When I saw that I had picked her name,

I thought the fate was cruel

to have her perform first upon return.

I resented my hands.

You must have been nervous and anxious

to perform first. How did it feel?

I was so nervous that I resented you

- for picking my name. / - I see.

She says she resented me,

but I bet she swore at me in her mind.

I understand that.

Kim Yongjin is a talented vocalist

with a charming voice.

I heard you used to have a stage fright.

Yes, I used to have terrible stage fright.

I still get nervous,

but good energy from the audience

helped me finish my performance.

Thank you.

It's great you are trying to overcome your problem.

Let's see whom the audience has chosen.

Let's see the result.

(The result)

(Son Seungyeon versus Kim Yongjin)

(Kim Yongjin)

Kim Yongjin. Congratulations.

On his first visit by himself,

he received a score of 373.

He beat Son Seungyeon, the talented vocalist.

How scary!

He took a win.

- I can't believe it. / - It's amazing.

Thank you.

Please give them

- a big hand. / - Thank you.

(He finished performing successfully.)

My goodness.

(Amazed)

Thank you.

I will now pick our third performer

who will compete against Kim Yongjin.

Dongyeop is picking the third ball.

I believe Homme should go next

- and avenge Seungyeon. / - That's a good idea.

Whenever this artist stars

in his music video, he makes sure

to have a kissing scene with an actress.

Even when...

That's me.

(It must be us.)

Even when such scene wasn't there before,

he strongly argues that it's necessary.

All music videos of his have a kissing scene.

These two charming men

are a talented duo, Homme.

(Homme)

Homme!

Listen.

Do you have cue sheets?

- What you say happens. / - I don't have them.

They only tell me to ask about the specialties.

(It wasn't a part of the script.)

There are no cue sheets.

If they lose to Yongjin's sincere performance,

- it's the best for us. / - For goodness' sake.

I want to beat Team "That Summer, Dongmulwon".

- There is a rivalry. / - That's right.

A duo of balladeers, Homme.

- Let's go. / - Let's go.

(Homme, let's go.)

- Good luck. / - Let's go.

It's time to get started.

- Let's get started. / - Is it time already?

- Is it time already? / - The time has come.

Immortal Songs,

Chiyeul's Fierce Welcoming Ceremony!

Some teams are new on the show.

Let's start with Team Dongmulwon.

What we will show you

is a group dance in the musical.

- Do you dance too? / - Yes.

It's a group dance that takes place in a nightclub.

- The roller derby dance. / - The 90s dance.

He thinks he is good.

Are you talking about Kyungmin?

- He criticized Kyungmin. / - Music, please.

It looks nice already.

They are good!

- They are in sync. / - You are good.

You are good.

You are dancing well. I love the rhythm.

(Would you like to sit with us?)

(Sure.)

They are good. They are good.

(They recreated the 90s.)

I heard that Heeseok has a song

- he sings at events. / - All right.

I sing it at Raspberry or Salted Fish Festival.

- I see. / - It's for festivals.

- It can be sung there. / - That's right.

♪ I am glad I came ♪

♪ You are giving me a smile ♪

♪ It would have been a shame had I not come ♪

♪ You are welcoming me ♪

It's a nice song.

The melody is familiar.

I customize the lyrics accordingly.

♪ I am glad I came to Busan ♪

♪ You are giving me a smile ♪

- It can be any length. / - How about this?

The variety show of KBS,

Immortal Songs.

Can you start the song with that phrase?

- That would be hard. / - The variety show of KBS,

Immortal Songs.

♪ I am glad I came ♪

♪ To the variety show of KBS Immortal Songs ♪

He is good.

- He is good. / - Let's go.

♪ It would have been a shame had I not come ♪

♪ You are welcoming me ♪

It's amazing.

(Respect)

He could add it to the song.

It's incredible.

Hello, viewers of Immortal Songs.

I am Lee Hyun of Homme.

I am Changmin of Homme.

- We are Homme. / - We are Homme.

(Their perfect duet moved everyone.)

(They won The Blue Special.)

432.

(The charming duo, Homme)

We chose to sing "Around 30".

You must experience life after turning 30

to be able to sing "Around 30".

I had that thought once again.

I hope our performance

will make the audience see the interaction

between Kim Kwangseok and us.

I truly mean it.

It's a goal.

We will sing to our best.

- Homme, let's go. / - Let's go.

("Around 30" is a song in the artist's fourth album)

(about the emptiness and anxiety of the 30s.)

(The song continues to move young people.)

(It used to belong to Kang Seungwon,)

(but Kim Kwangseok persuaded him.)

Here come the third performers, Homme.

(The third performance by Homme)

(Homme)

("Around 30" by Homme)

(Yearning for the youth, "Around 30" by Homme)

(Homme's harmony touched their heart.)

It's one of the best songs of the era.

"Around 30" by Kim Kwangseok.

When I listened to it around 30, I cried.

You suddenly understand what you didn't understand

in your 20s.

- It becomes your story. / - It feels that way.

Artists who form a duo are

either very talented

or have incredible harmony.

They usually have one or the other.

Homme has both.

Both members have amazing singing skills

as well as incredible balance and harmony.

In terms of looks,

they are a bit below Yurisangja.

- However... / - Why are you nodding?

They are a bit below Yurisangja.

(Yurisangja wins and Homme loses.)

He didn't say Yurisangja is way above.

(Homme versus Kim Yongjin)

I want to hear your answer on this matter.

Why do you strongly assert

that your music video needs a kissing scene?

Do you like to kiss when the others watch?

Are you a pervert?

I want to achieve something

I can't achieve in real life.

(He wants to dream.)

In "The Best of Mine"...

"The Best of Mine".

He had a kissing scene with Jung Jury.

(He had a kissing scene with Jung Jury.)

(He has always wanted a kissing scene.)

I was surprised about something.

You gave your song to another artist

and it ended up receiving a lot of love.

It's the OST of "Goblin".

- Yes. / - That's right.

Changmin wrote the song.

It's the song called "You're So Beautiful".

(Eddy Kim sang the song.)

Changmin originally wrote it for us, Homme,

but it ended up becoming popular through "Goblin".

I'm very happy

because everyone in the audience knows the song.

Thanks to them, I could turn on air conditioning.

(I had a cool summer thanks to you all.)

Right.

Let's see whom the audience has chosen.

Please show us the result.

(The result)

(Homme versus Kim Yongjin)

(Whom will the audience choose?)

(The audience chose Homme.)

Homme received 391 votes.

Congratulations.

(The invincible duo took their first win.)

With the score of 391,

Homme put a stop on Yongjin's winning streak

and took their first win!

I will now pick our fourth performer.

(Who will contend against Homme?)

Saying that someone is consistent

can be one of the best compliments.

From his rookie days to now, he hasn't changed.

Even after he became famous...

(He's still humble and he hasn't aged.)

He sure hasn't changed at all.

We've been fans of his smile for 19 years.

It's the multitalented singer, Son Hoyoung.

(Son Hoyoung)

(He's smiling with his eyes as he always does.)

You're back on the show after a long time.

- Yes, indeed. / - Tell us your goal.

I've been wanting to sing this song,

so I'll do my best to express it.

Sounds good. I've never seen an idol singer

with such a beautiful smile.

The best smile in Korea.

- Go, Hoyoung! / - Go, Hoyoung!

- Thank you. / - Good luck!

Yongjin is back.

(The irresistible voice, Yongjin, is back!)

This is your first time, but the light went on.

And you beat Seungyeon.

- Exactly. / - I couldn't believe it.

I'm a huge fan of Seungyeon.

- Don't lie. / - I mean it.

Have you watched her performances on the show?

Yes, of course. I've watched a lot of them.

Really? Which ones were most memorable?

(Flustered)

(Embarrassed)

I loved her performance today.

(Her performance today was most memorable.)

(He's very witty.)

- Bravo! / - That was so smart!

It seems that he's totally comfortable here now.

He's totally made himself at home here. This is...

Yongjin, what does that button mean?

Do you work at a bank?

(He looks like he could work at a bank.)

- It has no meaning. / - I see.

After that show,

I got a helper.

- Really? / - A stylist, to be exact.

- You got a stylist. / - Yes.

This is the first item of clothing she brought.

Oh, it's gone.

(Everyone is at a loss for words.)

- It's right there. / - It's on the lapel.

What do you mean it's gone?

It's right there. It didn't go anywhere.

What's he talking about? I got scared for a second.

I mean, we could obviously see it.

- I didn't see it. / - But suddenly...

It was higher than he thought.

- He couldn't see it. / - Is that a blind spot?

- That's right. / - It's at a blind spot.

It's indeed easy to miss what's in front of you.

- It was because... / - He said, "It's gone!"

That was funny enough to be on "Gag Concert".

I love how naive and pure-hearted he is.

He really lifts my spirits.

Hello, all fans and viewers of Immortal Songs.

It's been a while. I'm Son Hoyoung.

(The handsome member of the legendary group, god)

(The multitalented vocalist, Son Hoyoung)

I sing Kim Kwangseok's songs often at karaoke.

They're certainly my go-to songs.

I like singing with my unembellished voice

and Kwangseok's singing

is a classic example of such a singing style.

I've thought so my times

that I want to sing like him.

I love every song of his,

but this one is definitely my favorite of them all.

"Those Days" is a song that gives me solace

when I'm going through a hard time.

I won't let you down.

I hope you enjoy it. Thank you.

(Released in Kim Kwangseok's second album,)

(this masterpiece captivates listeners)

(with its lonely melody and his sorrowful voice.)

(It's been used in various dramas)

(and audition shows and is still loved to this day.)

Here comes the fourth performer, Son Hoyoung.

(The fourth performance by Son Hoyoung)

(He comes on stage with that pretty smile of his.)

Hello, nice to meet you all. I'm Son Hoyoung.

This lady here will play the guitar for me today.

Meet guitarist Yang Sori.

Please give her a big hand.

(Yang Sori, guitarist)

Whether I win or not

doesn't matter to me.

I'm happy to be singing Kwangseok's song here

and I'll remember this moment forever.

I hope you enjoy the performance.

("Those Days" by Son Hoyoung)

(Reminiscing the unforgettable days)

("Those Days" by Son Hoyoung)

Thank you.

It's probably the same with other legends' songs,

but it must be especially hard

to practice Kim Kwangseok's songs.

Kwangseok's songs aren't something that you practice.

I just sing and listen to them often

and whenever I sing or hear them,

I feel as if he's right beside me.

That's how they make me feel.

Earlier, I said that we've been fans

of his smile for the last 19 years.

But I must say, it must stress him out at times.

(It must be stressful.)

Smiling has almost become a habit, right?

Let's say someone cut in when you're driving.

Do you curse at the person with a smile on your face?

Do you ever do things like that?

You do at times, right?

- I think I've done it. / - I knew it.

I think it's happened before.

- Of course. / - I can't say no.

He's had to tolerate a lot because that image

got solidified so early on in his career.

But he smiles a lot even at informal occasions.

Homme, what do you think your public image is like?

We have our own stress like Hoyoung does.

- You do? / - Yes.

- Why are you stressed? / - We're actually handsome,

but we have to pretend we aren't, which isn't easy.

We started off on the wrong foot ten years ago,

- But... / - so we must keep it up.

You have to be careful when you say such things.

He said that they look handsome in real life.

We're looking at you in real life right now.

- That's what I'm saying. / - From now on,

only say that on shows with no live audience.

(I think we're handsome.)

All right.

(Changmin, you're handsome.)

Everyone in the audience is so nice.

You're all like angels.

(You guys are the best!)

(He's cute.)

Let's see whom the audience has chosen.

Please show us the result.

(The result)

(Homme versus Son Hoyoung)

This match is between

Kwangseok's two most famous songs.

Homme performed "Around 30". Will they win again?

(Will Homme take their second win?)

(The unembellished echo for the late singer)

Hoyoung's "Those Days" fit the theme perfectly.

Will he be able to beat Homme?

("Around 30")

("Those Days")

(Who will be the winner?)

(The audience chose Son Hoyoung.)

It's Hoyoung.

(He received 418 votes.)

(The echo in our hearts made him the winner.)

Please give Homme and Hoyoung

another big round of applause.

Who'd be next? The score has gone up a lot.

I'm really looking forward to this performance.

Young artists who greatly admire Kim Kwangseok

got together to reminisce the late singer.

These five guys will move us with their sensibility.

It's Team "That Summer, Dongmulwon".

(From the musical, "That Summer, Dongmulwon")

They look worried suddenly.

They tried to avoid Seungyeon but ended up

having to contend against Hoyoung.

Today's been hard because of those with surname Son.

Please try to be positive.

I have a wish. May I talk about it?

My elder daughter, Hanna,

wanted to see me on TV.

I'd like to say a few words to my family.

Taehee, thank you for being my wife.

My daughters, Hanna and Siah,

wish me luck so that I can do a good job. I got this!

(Jealous)

- How sweet. / - Honey.

(Kyungmin wants to send a video message too.)

It's past 9 p.m. now.

This is how hard I work.

Kyungmin's wife.

Kyungmin wants another team dinner.

(He wants to go out for drinks again.)

All right. Let's wish them...

"That Summer, Dongmulwon".

- Best of luck! / - Best of luck!

Good luck, guys.

- Best of luck. / - I hope it goes well.

- Hi, we're from "That" / - Hi, we're from "That"

- "Summer, Dongmulwon". / - "Summer, Dongmulwon".

(Reminiscing Kim Kwangseok and Dongmulwon)

(The five men's touching harmony)

(Team "That Summer, Dongmulwon")

The story of our musical

is about the band, Dongmulwon.

It has many stories

about Kwangseok from those days.

Performing here together is meaningful in itself.

He was like a poet. His lyrics are like poems.

I can tell that he thought very deeply about life.

His music is timeless.

All generations can relate to his songs.

It's especially true for this song.

We picked this song because we thought it'd be

the perfect one to sing as an ensemble.

We also think that it goes with the autumn mood.

We'll be singing "A Letter to a Cloudy Autumn Sky".

- Go, team! We got this! / - Go, team! We got this!

(Released as the title track)

(of Dongmulwon's second album,)

(it's the last song Kim Kwangseok)

(participated as a member of the band.)

(Written by the member Kim Changki,)

(this song brought the band commercial success.)

(Showcasing Kwangseok's unique sentimentality)

(and guitar skills, it proved his potential.)

Here come the fifth performers,

Team "That Summer, Dongmulwon".

(Team "That Summer, Dongmulwon")

(Musical "That Summer, Dongmulwon")

("A Letter to a Cloudy Autumn Sky")

(by Team "That Summer, Dongmulwon")

Let's sing together!

(We send this letter to the sky for you.)

Attention. Bow!

("A Letter to a Cloudy Autumn Sky")

(by Team "That Summer, Dongmulwon")

(That was the best tribute performance to date.)

Incredible. It was phenomenal.

Everyone sang the song together.

It made me reminisce Dongmulwon.

Kwangseok was a member of the band at one point.

It made me think about that time too.

- It really touched me. / - Also, Seungyeol

sounds so different singing on a microphone.

If you just hear his singing,

you'd wonder if there's Kwangseok's voice too.

- It'll confuse you. / - They sound so similar.

Voisper, what did you think of the performance?

(Laughing)

- I'm already worried... / - Who made you laugh?

Yongjin, is it you again?

- What did you do? / - Is something else gone?

Were you looking for something again?

Who made him crack up?

I was so startled by your laughter.

We already feel like we lost.

- That's why you laughed? / - Yes, I was speechless

because it was so perfect.

(Team "That Summer, Dongmulwon" versus Son Hoyoung)

The audience reaction was amazing.

(It was an exceptionally moving performance.)

You guys must be happy with the performance

but feel that you cheated a little at the same time.

What do you think, Kyungmin?

There was confetti falling down.

Everyone here clapped along together

- and sang with us. / - That's right.

How can they not vote for us after that?

(They'll have to vote for us.)

But I must say, the performance itself

was really incredible.

I'm sure many people here, including myself,

thought that they want to go watch the musical

from beginning to end to experience all the songs.

Hoyoung, I noticed that you kept

nodding along and you seemed to be enjoying it.

What did you think of it?

I thought, "It can't get any better than this."

That's how perfect their performance was.

I kept singing along.

When they asked us to sing along, I was the loudest.

That's right. I saw that too.

I'd like to ask you to refrain from doing that.

Your microphone will pick up the sound.

All right.

Let's see whom the audience has chosen.

Please show us the result.

(The result)

(Team "That Summer, Dongmulwon" versus Son Hoyoung)

(The audience chose "That Summer, Dongmulwon".)

426 votes.

(Their moving performance made them the winner.)

Congratulations. It was an amazing performance.

- Give them a big hand. / - Thank you.

I'll now pick our sixth and seventh performers.

(Who will be named the sixth performer?)

Everyone talked about her last performance.

With her pure voice and delicate sensibility,

she made the audience's eyes well up with tears

and moved our hearts.

The sentimental vocalist

whose songs always sweep the charts, Baek Ayeon.

(Baek Ayeon)

Hello, I'm Baek Ayeon. It's nice to meet you all.

(The voice that deeply touches our hearts)

(Sentimental vocalist, Baek Ayeon)

I put a lot of emphasis on lyrics when I sing.

I think that his lyrics are like paintings.

I love how descriptive they are.

I'll be singing his song, "On the Street", today.

A part of the lyrics goes like this.

"You went far away to a place I don't even know."

It's just like how we feel when we miss him.

That's why I got emotional at times while practicing.

I did my best to come up with the arrangement,

so I hope that all of you enjoy the performance.

Wish me luck!

(Kim Kwangseok who was the lead vocalist)

(of Dongmulwon at the time sang this debut song.)

(His melancholic sentimentality in it)

(put him in the limelight.)

(It was especially popular in areas near colleges,)

(and it's still loved to this day)

(because many artists have released remakes of it.)

Here comes the sixth performer, Baek Ayeon.

(The sixth performance by Baek Ayeon)

(Baek Ayeon)

("On the Street" by Baek Ayeon)

(A slow, unforgettable voice,)

("On the Street" by Baek Ayeon)

Thank you.

(Ayeon's voice captures your heart.)

Amazing.

I understand why her songs are topping the charts.

Isn't her voice wonderful?

(Team "That Summer, Dongmulwon" versus Baek Ayeon)

Did you know about Kwangseok's music?

Have you heard it before?

Nobody had to tell me it was his music.

My parents listened to it a lot.

I got to know his music very naturally.

"On the Street" is a song

that I'm very familiar with.

So I was so happy to sing it.

How did people in the waiting room react

to That Summer, Dongmulwon's performance?

Because they performed with an ensemble,

we felt like we were watching a musical.

We thought the audience would feel the same.

- I see. / - Yes.

Let's see whom the audience has chosen.

Let's see the result.

(The result)

(Team "That Summer, Dongmulwon" versus Baek Ayeon)

(Writing a letter with a longing heart)

Will That Summer, Dongmulwon continue

the winning streak with a score of 426?

(A musical performance for a winning streak)

(A pure voice makes "On the Street" sadder.)

Will Baek Ayeon with a pure, clear voice

be the new winner?

(Sentimental vocalist aims for a win.)

(Team "That Summer, Dongmulwon" versus Baek Ayeon)

(That Summer, Dongmulwon)

Good job, Ayeon.

Congratulations, Dongmulwon.

Congratulations.

(A team of five stands strong!)

With a score of 426, Dongmulwon continues

their winning streak.

All right. Now it's Voisper's turn.

You're performing last again today.

Yes, we were the seventh performers last time.

We're also the seventh performers today.

- They almost won. / - We couldn't win before,

but today we will.

- Nice. / - Men should be ambitious.

- That's right. / - Boys be ambitious.

Kwangho, please show your ambition.

We'll sing "A Letter from a Private".

- Sing it and then? / - And?

We'll win and then we'll join the army.

(Join the army after winning?)

- What? / - What are you saying?

- What are you saying? / - Why join the army?

- Voisper, let's go! / - Let's go!

(Voisper goes out to win.)

- ♪ In our voices ♪ / - ♪ And your voices ♪

- ♪ Voisper ♪ / - ♪ Voisper ♪

- Hi, we're Voisper. / - Hi, we're Voisper.

(A harmony made with four men's friendship.)

(A group of childhood friends, Voisper)

Today we'll sing

"A Letter from a Private" by Kim Kwangseok.

When we were practicing,

Kangsan kept showing tears.

♪ Please write me when I join the army ♪

That part made me sad because

when we're in the army,

our friends would've been discharged already.

That part really sounded like my story.

I think this song suits men our age.

So we can do a great job singing this song.

I believe we're the best team for this song.

- Voisper, let's go. / - Voisper, let's go.

My older brother joined the army

when I was in fifth grade.

The training center sent a yellow package

with the clothes he wore there.

I remember my mom crying looking at it.

(The song portrays the joys and sorrows...)

(of young men going to a training camp.)

(It is in "Singing Kim Kwangseok Again I")

(album released in 1993.)

(It was featured in "Joint Security Area".)

(Kim Kwangseok's older brother)

(was a captain and he died from an accident)

(in the army. Because of this heartbreaking story,)

(Kim Kwangseok had been attached)

(to this song especially.)

Here comes the seventh performer, Voisper.

(The seventh performance by Voisper)

(For all the privates who left home)

("A Letter from a Private" by Voisper)

(For all the privates away from home)

Thank you.

("A Letter from a Private" by Voisper)

(A heartwarming performance)

Voisper sang "A Letter from a Private".

I believe everyone had the same thought.

When the trumpet was playing...

I was reminded of the morning bugle.

(A wake-up call in the army)

I heard that when I was in the army.

When I was a private, my seniors played

this song at night without saying a word.

I remember crying so hard.

People who served in the military

would be reminded of the army.

Just hearing the intro brings back the memory.

When you're in the training camp,

they let you call home if you do well.

- Hello. / - At the pay phone.

Mom. I...

(About to cry)

- You can't speak. / - You're right.

I'm sorry.

There are three people waiting behind me.

I'm doing okay. Don't worry about me.

- Then you hang up. / - That's right.

- Yongjin. / - Yes?

- Did you already serve? / - Yes.

Your hairstyle is like a captain.

You look like a professional soldier.

Tell us about your army story.

What did you think of their performance?

Voisper sang the reality they're faced with...

"The reality they're faced with".

They expressed their feelings very well.

I was reminded of my army days.

- What was your position? / - I was in an army band.

You were in a military band from the start?

Yes.

You sound like my company commander.

(Yongjin is a charmer.)

(Team "That Summer, Dongmulwon" versus Voisper)

People start recognizing you nowadays, don't they?

Are things different from before? How is it?

There's a gym we go to.

Ladies who work out with us

give us fruit and milk because we skip breakfast.

They care for us.

I'm jealous.

Ladies who are older than us can't look after us.

You should be looking after them.

Omega-three or something.

If your light turns on just this once,

you can be the final winner and win the trophy.

Aren't you looking forward to it?

Actually, I was starting to get greedy.

The song is about joining the army.

So we came on the stage

with ambition to win.

- To be honest... / - Yes?

Sejoon and I have performed here many times.

But they don't have much experience

and they're still young.

To tell you the truth,

we thought we'd be at an advantage.

I told Sejoon.

"We're winning by two to nothing"

"and there's five minutes left."

"They won't score three goals in five minutes, right?"

I have a bad feeling about this.

It's like they scored two goals

and now they're kicking a penalty kick.

(It's like losing after a penalty kick)

Kyungmin is Immortal Song's Captain Hong.

He has a really good intuition.

We'll wait for the result.

Immortal Songs, Singing the Legend

Kim Kwangseok Special.

We're now waiting for the final result.

Let's see whom the audience has chosen.

Let's see the result.

(The result)

(Team "That Summer, Dongmulwon" versus Voisper)

(Remembering him through guitar and harmony)

(Will That Summer, Dongmulwon)

(continue the winning streak?)

(A performance of friendship)

(Will Voisper win for the first time?)

(Musical friends versus friends of the same age)

- Let's see! / - Let's see!

(Who will be the winner?)

(He composed hit songs with high spirits!)

(Songs that portray all emotions of life)

The songs of the joys and sorrows of life.

Exciting melodies of Korea!

It's composer Park Hyunjin!

(Exciting melodies of Korea, Park Hyunjin)

("Impatiens Love" by Voisper)

(If you vote for DIA)

(We will run to you no matter what)

("No Matter What" by DIA)

(The best vocal duo Y returns.)

("Four Beats" by Son Junho and Kim Sangjin)

This song is beyond my imagination.

I'm completely taken with it.

(Beyond imagination)

(You'll be mesmerized!)

(Koonzo's sintoburi performance)

(Uncle, I want that pastry.)

(You can have it all!)

(An exciting Saturday night)

(Let's get into dancing!)

(A powerful vocalist, Son Seungyeon)

(A powerful performance that'll wake you up)

(Exciting melodies of Korea, Park Hyunjin)

(Team "That Summer, Dongmulwon" versus Voisper)

(Voisper)

(Voisper finally wins for the first time!)

This is amazing. Voisper

wins their first trophy!

Sejoon and Kyungmin,

please hand them the trophy.

Please give them another round of applause.

For more infomation >> Immortal Songs 2 | 불후의 명곡 2 : The Voice That We Miss, Kim Kwangseok [ENG/2017.11.18] - Duration: 1:33:15.

-------------------------------------------

PJ MASKS Toys Find a Haunted Ship - Duration: 10:45.

PJ Masks Toys Find a Haunted ship. Aim ready fire.

Sailing is so fun Chomp Chomp Chomp Chomp Chomp Chomp Chomp, oh

Oh No the PJ Masks are in jail what happened

Hey, Dino, pals. This is Toy Rex here. Let's see what toy surprise we have today

Hi guys. You'll never guess what I just found. What'd you find Greg? I found a haunted ship wow

a Haunted ship That sounds so scary. Did you go on the haunted ship? No. I was too scared

I'm afraid there's ghosts or maybe even zombies don't be silly were the PJ masks superheroes nothing can stop us

Okay, then PJ Masks Toys Lets go find a Haunted ship

Here's the Haunted ship Dino friends it looks so Cool

And even a Jill there's the captain and look it's two fisted dragon, that's so awesome. Let's open up this haunted ship

Wow the ship has so many pieces

Wow so cool, are you guys ready to build the haunted ship, let's have some fun done a friend

The dragon head that goes right here

It's this piece plus these two pieces on the side while or so completes a dragon head

There's its Sharky there looks like he's ready to eat you rawr and the dragon head goes at the front of the ship right here

Wow

Now the dragon is at the side of the ship roar and this looks like the Dragon Claw it goes right here

And there's another one on this side too. This is the pole for the sail it goes right in the middle

The steering wheel goes right here and this locks it into place

Cool now we can drive the ship huh and this is the anchor that goes right here for the catapult

This ship has these two super awesome catapults. You can put the fire arrows right here

Wow so cool and into fire you press the button Wow and the cab pull it goes right here

Wow it looks so cool now, they can use it to fire and just gonna push this button whoa

There's one more catapult for that side

There the catapults are locked and loaded to fire

This is the fire torch at the back of the ship the fire goes in right here. Wow it's really burning hot

There we go, this is the bottom of the sail Pole and this is the top of the pole

We need more parts to finish the ship

Whoa-ho this is the string to the catapult each catapult has two strings

Well it looks so cool all ready to fire

Now let's build the awesome sea sail it looks so cool. There's a sword right there and a dragon head so cool

and

Then we clip the sail to the pole using this chain

now for the middle one

Perfect now let's put it on the ship. The ship sail goes on the pole. It's gonna look so cool

This should look so awesome it's already that go ceiling here. We go whoa

Time to build the jail

Wow looks so cool I bet you don't want to be a prisoner in this jail cell

Jerry this is a floor and it goes right here, and then there's two doors that go on the top

Now you can put a prisoner inside and lock them up and this part is the jail lock

so cool

let's take a dragon mouth it can open and close and then you can lock up the door and

lock your prisoner the jail so the ship can go right here and

Then this sticker goes on the back of the ship

And here are the crew members this guy is wearing a polar bear on his head so cool

And you've got this long long staff, and this is the ship captain

He's got a really long weapon and lots of super along here and a long beard he even has a metal arm

So crazy, let's give you a flip

The haunted ship is all done guys, and it looks so cool

There's the captain telling the first mate where to go they're ready to go blast off rah

Well we found a haunted ship, it's so cool, but I don't see the captain around

Let's go exploring on the haunted ship PJ masks not so fast

I'm the captain of this ship and nobody can go on it except for my prisoners

Ha ha ha you're all gonna be my prisoners now sorry mr. Captain

We were just looking around too bad everyone that comes to my haunted ship will become my prisoner. Oh

No now you kids are gonna work. No, you kids are gonna be my prisoners and work on my haunted ship

How did you guys transform in there

You're in big trouble now zombie captain

He's back, let me try

Onoda zombie captain's back again. How is he keep doing this? It's my turn cowboy?

Captain ha ha I'm back again. Oh, no how do you keep doing this?

It's because I'm a zombie captain you can't beat zombies that easily

Let's use the catapult guys

Hey ready fire oh

No, he's back again. What are we gonna? Do I told you you can't beat me I?

Only have one weakness. I know what his weakness is my friend mr.. Stretch and stop him. Oh, No. Did you say shark No?

Please don't use the shark on me. That's my weakness

Chop chop chop, chop, chop, chop. Chop. Chop. Chop, chop. Well mr.. Shark. You defeated the evil zombie captain chop chop chop chop

Chop as big. Thank you. We have surprise toys for you cha cha cha cha cha

Let's see what surprise toys the PJ masks are gonna. Give mr.. Shark

Wow mr. Shark gets so many surprise toys, there's one two three four five five surprise toys so cool

Which one should we open up first?

Let's open up this one

This is a Disney Princess mystery, baby so cool

I see Cinderella Ariel Belle Anna Elsa and even

Pocahontas and Loula so cool. I want to get little all off cuz snow bears are so cute. Let's open this up

Which Christmas did we get it's just

A step here we go

Well, we got some draw she looks so pretty Cinderella has long tied up blond hair

she's got a blue dress, and he's got a little bit of blush a

Cute Cinderella lost her glass slipper, and that's how she finds her prince charming

Now let's open up this one well deserved Thomas and Friends mystery mini

I see a blue Thomas and orange train and a green train and the question mark is a trailer to say

What train to begin

Wow we got a great rate okay special Halloween edition look it even has a costume on it's wearing a

Dinosaur skull so cool and this train is never sick

Percy Percy the green tree stupid super cute

Let's go Percy whoa and that's let's open up this spider-man egg

This is a Spider Man and Avengers mystery a there's Captain America Iron Man Hulk and even Thor

Wow we got Thor he looks so cool he's smashing his hammer into the ground

Awesome Thor is a member of the Avengers. He is the god of thunder

he's

Older he's got a lot of red cape and he's wearing his Asgardian armor. He's super strong and his hammer has powers of lightning

Now let's open up this one

Wow, so cool. It could do these keychain

I see joy anger fear and even just you toilets so cool. Let's open it up

Here we go

Whoa get, disgust and she looks like she's disgusted

She's all green with the purple

type and a green dress and she is a keychain that means we can go for a spin whoa and

This is our last surprise toy. Well. It's a tokidoki moose. Yeah

It looks just like a milk carton so cool. These are all the milks. You can get they look so cute

There's even a carton a big protein milk almond milk

Let's open it up and drink some milk here. We go wow it opens up. Just like milk

Is there milk and food whoa no milk, but look there's a toy hit the toy guys

It's snippety-snip 10-6 sss it here. We go wow so cute. We got a little milk carton

No you've got a little hard, there's a white little cap you can open it pour out the milk out

There's even a cute picture of a little cow so cute

Do you guys like to drink milk remember to drink lots of lives enough?

So you could go super strong just like the PJ masks superheroes all right. Let's see mochi go for a flippy whoa

Wow, that was so fun tunnel friends the PJ masks felt a haunted ship, and it made a new friend with mr.. Sharkey

I hope everyone has a happy happy day, and I'll see you guys in the next Thai rex video

Thanks for watching Dino pals you guys are awesome

For more awesome surprises with me click here and give me a big high-five to subscribe enjoy the Dino Club

For more infomation >> PJ MASKS Toys Find a Haunted Ship - Duration: 10:45.

-------------------------------------------

Getafe vs Alavés - l Laliga Santander 2017 - 2018 l Gameplay ᴴᴰ ♥ - Duration: 11:51.

Getafe vs Alavés - l Laliga Santander 2017 - 2018 l Gameplay ᴴᴰ ♥

For more infomation >> Getafe vs Alavés - l Laliga Santander 2017 - 2018 l Gameplay ᴴᴰ ♥ - Duration: 11:51.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur - l Premier League 2017 - 18 l Gameplay ᴴᴰ ♥ - Duration: 16:33.

Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur - l Premier League 2017 - 18

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét