Thứ Bảy, 18 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 18 2017

Hi everyone and welcome back to our channel!

Today we take you in Kyoto,

one of the cities that still portrays traditional Japan,

made up of spirituality, composure, wooden temples

and enchanting gardens.

Departing from Osaka,

Kyoto can be reached in less than an hour with a train ride

and we suggest to use the buses

that connect the major sites of interest and,

in the event of rain,

save you to go around wet.

We've tested it first-hand since the first day in Kyoto

was a never ending rainy one.

We dedicated the first part of it to visit

some of the city's main temples including:

A Buddhist temple with its 5-level pagoda

and the ancient residence of the chief priest of the temple, featuring walls with elegant paintings.

A zen Buddhist temple, founded in 1450,

famous for its rocky garden,

which occupies a 248 sqm area

and is considered the largest example of Karesansui

(Japanese Rocky Garden).

A curiosity:

from every perspective you observe it,

you can always see only 14 stones at the time of the existing 15.

The most famous zen Buddhist temple,

thanks to its splendid golden pavilion,

it stands on the shores of an artificial pond

and is surrounded by a traditional Japanese garden.

On the second day we saw Kyoto under a completely different light

thanks to the wonderful sunny day we had.

We allowed to lose ourselves in its narrow streets

(some crowded),

tasting several snacks and visiting:

One of the many places in Kyoto

that has become part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site.

It is a beautiful temple founded in 1591.

It is also part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site

with the highest pagoda of Japan with its 58.8 m.

The main temple of the Jodo Buddhist sect

with the entrance gate, the Sanmon Gate,

which is the largest in Japan.

Built in 1619, it measures 24 x 50 meters.

Located in the northern area of Higashiyama district

and winding near the Ginkakuji for a couple of miles.

It is very popular especially in spring during the period of cherry trees blossom.

The name comes from Nishida Kitaro,

a professor of philosophy who lived between the late 1800s and mid-1900s,

who walked along it every day to go to work at the University of Kyoto.

It is one of Kyoto's oldest neighborhoods,

made famous by the presence of geisha.

Walking around this neighborhood

you will see many girls with their kimonos, but be careful, they are not geisha.

If you are pretty lucky you could see a Maiko, geisha apprentices.

Is a picturesque market

where you can find a huge variety of special foods.

Some small shops are open for generations

and the covered gallery houses 126 in just 400 square meters.

Well, for today we end it up here.

Subscribe to the channel

so you will not miss the next videos.

Have a great day and see you in the next video!

For more infomation >> GIAPPONE: GUIDA A KYOTO / JAPAN: KYOTO GUIDE | Travel Duo - Duration: 5:48.

-------------------------------------------

Xiaomi Mi Drone 4K - In Volo sull'Appennino Modenese e Lago Scaffaiolo! I Vostri Voli! - ITA - Duration: 6:38.

For more infomation >> Xiaomi Mi Drone 4K - In Volo sull'Appennino Modenese e Lago Scaffaiolo! I Vostri Voli! - ITA - Duration: 6:38.

-------------------------------------------

РЭНДИ КРАМЕР Ч.1 Я ЗДЕСЬ, ЧТОБЫ ГОВОРИТЬ ПРАВДУ! - Duration: 1:02:05.

For more infomation >> РЭНДИ КРАМЕР Ч.1 Я ЗДЕСЬ, ЧТОБЫ ГОВОРИТЬ ПРАВДУ! - Duration: 1:02:05.

-------------------------------------------

Напомни себе об ЭТОМ если пропала мотивация, потерял веру в себя или в жизни черная полоса - Duration: 3:46.

For more infomation >> Напомни себе об ЭТОМ если пропала мотивация, потерял веру в себя или в жизни черная полоса - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

Mermaid Secrets of The Deep - NOW - S10E7 - Duration: 5:06.

Previously in mermaid secrets of the deep let me disturb you I either dragonfruit

it blow into Starbucks I'll be doing your car and saving the planet please

let me go Thank You Dragon

Hey hey you and the big dress get back here

the Dragons radiation split us we have to get back together

okay now I'll think so hide hey thanks hydro was born on its

go-time scramble the hell comes pick up the quotient and drop into the hurricane

I'll go I'll go I'll go to your potion pick up points then enter the Hurricanes

for your potion drops over property reverb copy that hydro this is first

chakra one copied our high growth we have potion

Larry around to the drop point

it sure is good to see him again radio and the green dress I was afraid you

were captured by the dragon I was captured by the dragon and it was so

scary wait what happened to your eye let's sit down I'll tell you about it

first please tell me you've got the dragon's teeth the dragon fruit I did I

did but first you have to tell you what happened to your eye I was on the way

back here returning from my base where I made my calls to hide her in the

beekeeper when there was a rockslide

oh oh that's gonna leave a mark

I took a boulder in my face oh my you could have been killed

it was a close one I'll be fine so now tell me what happened you at the

dragon cave how did you get split into that nasty girl with the pink dress the

dragon caught me on the side of the cave and blasted me with fire

this dress protected me from being torched but the Dragons radiation caused

my shadow side to split out of me

the dragon held me captive in his cave I reasoned with him he bought into the

plan to spread the potion over Europe and let me go Giants very kinda smart

but a little overprotective well he protects his cave the way we protect our

Bey and our pod being hunted for thousands of years will do that to you

yeah I get it

fortunately I was able to track down his split self and force us back together

then meet you here so now I guess we laid wait for the helicopters to drop

the potion into the hurricane that will quickly spread the tension far more the

Dragon will spread the potion into the storms across Europe for maximum

coverage then the potion will rain down and should take a background in this

and the bees will spread the potion throughout the orchards soon we will see

humans such a change in their behavior and stop polluting the oceans oh yeah

now we wait hey I know what we should do is get some of that ice cream God for an

earthquake that's a great idea let's go

hold on come join our pod by doing that just pick the link below and please

subscribe by clicking the picture plotting your string and like that by

clicking the thumbs up one

For more infomation >> Mermaid Secrets of The Deep - NOW - S10E7 - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

ଓଡ଼ିଆ ଦହି ଭେଣ୍ଡି | Dahi Bhendi Recipe | Okra in Yogurt | Odia Authentic - Duration: 4:57.

Namaskar. Welcome to www.mrunalinee.com

Today we will make Dahi Bhendi

If you enjoy my recipes don't forget to like , share and subscribe

Let's see today's recipe

Curd / Yogurt - 1 cup

Ladies finger / Okra - 5 nos

Wash them well before cut it

Panch phoron - 1/2 tsp

Dry red chili

Curry leaves

Sugar - 1 tbsp

Black salt

white salt

And some mustard oil

Turn on the flame and heat the pan first

Once it is heated up pour a tbsp of mustard oil in it

Oil is heated now

Immediately reduce the flame to low and add cut okras

Put a pinch of white salt

Mix it

Roast the okras on low flame until it gets light brown in colour

Here the okra's colour has come

The moisture has also gone from it

Now take it out into a plate

It is done and keep it aside

I have taken the same pan for tempering

Put 2 - 3 tbsp mustard oil

Let the oil slightly heated for few seconds

Put dry red chili and 1/2 tsp of panch phoron in it

Here panch phoron has started sputtering

Then add curry leaves

Fry it for 30 seconds only

Now add the roasted okras

And fry it on low flame for a minute

Then turn off the gas

Before adding it in curd, leave it to cool down a little

** Otherwise the curd might be curdle if you add the hot okras **

In the meantime prepare the curd

In 1 cup of curd add black salt and sugar according to your taste

Stir it well

Here the curd looks thick for me

So I have added little water in it

If you want the curd thick then completely avoid the water

Stir it very well to avoid the lumps

Curd is ready

And okras are also cool now

Then put the okras into the curd

Our super tasty dahi bhendi is ready to serve now

It goes very well with steamed rice as a side dish

So try this recipe at home

And share with me your experience

Thank you

See you soon in my next video

You could subscribe my channel by clicking on this face icon

For more infomation >> ଓଡ଼ିଆ ଦହି ଭେଣ୍ଡି | Dahi Bhendi Recipe | Okra in Yogurt | Odia Authentic - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

How to Attract What You Want in Life - Law Of Attraction - Duration: 19:01.

We are old and should retire it's been a long season but mentally we have a we

have a vision we have a finish that we have to attain you know and sometimes

you have to do it when you old and you're tired you know and I think it's

the test of your will to succeed when you have to deal with some of these

negatives and I'm pretty sure you know by the end of this playoffs you see the

old and the tired people were very very young and strong mentally you know most

people and and here's the irony is that most people don't have a compelling

vision for their own future they don't they move through life setting goals and

goals have no power we're almost we were at this point your goals on Power 1959

when Earl Nightingale came his idea of goal setting and it was like wow I'm a

goal oriented person and that was great it worked like 20 years everyone set

goals and they and they got results but then all of a sudden you know you set

goals and sometimes you hit them sometimes you know most times you don't

okay that's okay but goals almost became a synonym for like oh I'm gonna set a

goal who gives it really happens afterwards and it almost is synonymous

with failure now goal-setting there's something above and I believe in setting

goals but there's got to be something above your goals and that's your vision

for the future and it's not just about it doesn't have like an ending points

about the world being a certain way and that's inspiring to you and you when you

truly have a vision for your future that inspires you you're gonna jump up out of

bed in the morning and feel great about going at life versus being miserable and

going to a job you hate or living a life that doesn't empower you and just you

know every day moving through just almost like an automaton not really you

know having the zest and the great the greatness of life and I'm joking I've

been there myself when I felt like I didn't really have a compelling vision

for my own future and I felt like I was wallowing but at least I'm conscious of

that once you become conscious of that you can consciously create a vision for

your future it doesn't happen in once in one minute or an hour you write it down

you work on until it I mean you finally hit on it you know you know you got it

when you really fact yourself your vision statement and it moves you and

you feel speier okay and you know so people have

that and and what happens is every human being is thirsty for a vision everyone

is and so few people happen to what I do they gravitate towards someone who has a

vision for the future because they want to be a part of her vision part of being

a great entrepreneur is having that vision be able to create the vision and

then sell that vision to other people to get them to want to be inspired to buy

into it to put in their time their hard work their elbow grease to help you

achieve your vision if you're a small firm then you spread the wealth around

it's a it's a win-win for everybody you got to have a vision a vision for what

it is you really truly want not what you think you want or what you should have I

mean one of most people's New Year's resolutions I'm gonna stop eating sugar

you know I'm gonna stop smoking I'm gonna lose 10 pounds problem with that

is it's not very inspiring for most people you know it's not telling you

what you're gonna get it's only what you're not gonna do and it's kind of

hard to have you move forward with that a vision is about what you're here to

create a vision that really works is one that excites you if you say well mine

you know my resolution my goal my outcome for this month this week this

year is to lose X number of pounds that's okay but it's not very compelling

it has to be a compelling vision it's gotta have something has the power to

pull you not something you have to push yourself to do those are two different

kinds of motivation push requires willpower and willpower never lasts what

will last is pull having something so exciting so attractive so some of you

desire so much that you have a hard time going to sleep at night and get so up

early in the morning to rock it and take it to the next level that's what you're

looking at great and that wasn't easy to get but one of the reasons we do

seminars and events to be saying you know why do that why isn't why not just

read a book or something is because when you give it an environment where you

with people that are being put in a peak state like when you're going to a

sporting event if you watch the sporting event at home it might have a certain

level of excitement but when you're in a stadium with 50,000 people suddenly it

has a whole different level of intensity when we feel that and the bottom line of

our follow-through comes down to our emotional intensity in a different state

of mind you're gonna come up with a bunch

better and more exciting vision than if you're sitting the couch gun okay one of

my new resolutions for this year and you're doing it the morning after the

new year started and you're a little inebriated and the football games on in

the background probably not gonna have the power of focus they're probably not

gonna have the power the energy to create something that's gonna pull you

for this year and you got to do that so it's got to be a vision that's

compelling something that you know it's going to be a gift to make sure that it

happens how many of you thought about some

things that you know that you deserve or you want out of life where you would

like to your experience and you found yourself blocking your separation and

it's never happened to you before all right very good here's what I want you

to shake somebody's hand on your the right and your left and here's what I

want you to say whatever you're seeking it's seeking you you can have it give

yourselves a round of applause

now the reason I brought that up is I was riding with a friend the other day

and I know this friend of mine who has been working on a job where she's been

miserable for a long time she was telling me about how she was miserable

on the job at home how she was so unhappy so I said if there's if it's

that stressful and if it's causing you that much pain I say why don't you just

quit and do something else and she said something that really put her in the

chorus line with a lot of other people she said I would but and then I started

to thinking about that so let me take a poll so I started talking to other

people and I would ask them what they were doing and I said but is that your

passion and they would say no I said then what's your real passion and they

would tell me what their real passion was then I said well then why aren't you

doing what you really want to do oh I can do it but and they would continue on

so this word you know but just kept on coming up and then it also has some

friends like water and cooter and sugar and one day I'm gonna have my own

business those people will talk about one day I'm going on some of y'all know

some of those one day I'm going to people raise your hand some of you get

up in the morning look in the mirror that person I just ease it I'll just

ease all right so how is it that many times we block ourselves and we use

these words almost like we're in a trance like with sleepwalking through

life that we find ways to cancel out our dreams and I think that but is a dream

killer then a lot of things that we want to do a lot of places we would like to

go a lot of things we would like to experience and we just stop at fuck and

we build a case in fact I was reading something the other day that that talked

about but it says but is an argument for our limitations and when we argue for

our limitations we get to keep them see blood will cost you to procrastinate

but will cause you to hide out behind fear but will cause you to come up with

all type of excuses that you can validate you're in action and not acting

on your dream and right now more than ever people need to look for ways to

live their dream people need to look for ways to make it on their own there is no

such thing as job security there's no such thing as a storm proof or tragic

proof life there's no guarantees today ladies and gentlemen the illusion is

gone there was a time when when we graduated from high school you're told

go to college and get out and you go and work for a corporation for 30 or 40

years they'll give you a goal watching you'll retire special announcement that

day is gone that day is gone never to return again so instead of people living

in fear feeling stressed out feeling powerless feeling like victims I think

it should be a time that we need to begin to look at ways that we can become

an active force in our own lives look at ways when we can decide to take charge

of our own destiny look at ways when we can decide to design a life of substance

and begin to truly live our dreams and it's time for people inside I'm ready to

get on with my life shake somebody's hand on your riding off a guy named Bob

Mays say and say don't let nobody turn your on do that right quick

now you're not a lot of people say I'm going to live my life one day when

things get right when I get all my bills paid when I get my feet on the ground I

say what have you been walking on see there's no problem free moments guy

named dimples had a record one time call if it ain't one thing it's another and I

say if it ain't one thing is twelve others always something there to build a

case on why you can't move on why you can't grow to the next level why you

can't begin to manifest your greatness why you can't begin to live life on your

terms always something there to block you to keep you where you are and keep

you from beginning to develop your true greatness always some fear how do we

handle it and I'm saying that if you've been hiding out behind but if you've

been using the fact that you don't have enough money or you don't have the

education take it head on don't get the education I was saying to a guy the

other day who was saying he I said how old are youse is 47 years old I said

your sister tell me that you can't read he said that's right I said why well you

know I I didn't go to school excuse me how old are you I'm 47 47 yes and you

can't read or write yes have you ever heard of adults cool adult education

have you decided that you should learn how to read to begin to expand your

world why are you using that as a racket why don't you decide now that you can

expand your world that if other people can learn you could learn too well it's

hard for me how do you have you been and sit in a classroom have you signed up

yet no I haven't see a lot of people say no ladies and

gentlemen two things and they don't even know what they're saying no two haven't

even challenged himself he hasn't even gone to sit into a class and say teach

me how to read and stand it's been easier for him to go through life he

thinks trying to play a whole card game pretending he knows how to do something

that he doesn't know how to do and you know what most of us go through life

like that most of us go through life pretending pretending that we're

satisfied where we are pretending that everything is okay

pretending that that we don't have any special goals or ambitions or desires

when really deep down inside we do really want more but if you look at our

behavior if you judge based upon what we do that really will tell you some true

stories about people because you have to judge a tree by the fruit it bears not

the fruit that it talks about see a lot of people pretend that they want more

out of life but all you have to do is watch their

actions that will tell you something so I used to pretend that I want to lose

weight but how could you tell I was pretending watch me when I have a piece

of sweet potato pie

let me get within walking distance of some peanuts some potato chips say I was

pretending that I really wanted to lose weight no idea just watch what I eat

that tell you what I'm seriously committed to people tell you all year

one day I want to have a restaurant see they're pretending they want to go into

business well them said they're not serious how can you tell let's watch

their actions watch what they're doing the proof is in the pudding so if you

want to do something if you've thought about something you want to do take it

head on decide that you're going to start looking at it start doing research

on it start tackling it start becoming involved in whatever and wherever it

might lead you to begin to explore the possibilities in that particular thing

that you're seeking so that you can begin to learn all you can about it

decide that you're going to face it that whatever shortcomings you have that

you're going to strengthen yourself there whatever training is required that

you're going to go get that training but you're gonna get started right now the

George Washington Carver would say do what you can where you are with what you

have and never be satisfied yes be fully used to say are you heard Joe Doug to

talk about always strive to be more than that which you are yeah don't get

satisfied with yourself always know that wherever you are you can enjoy more that

you deserve more but most people you know what they do most people go through

life quietly and safely tiptoe in turn early grave find out what it is you want

and go after it as if your life depends on it why because it does people that

have found their passion people that found the things that they love people

that have found the things that they can pour their lives into those people live

longer I was in New York and I had to do a seminar at a special church and a guy

by the name of Reverend Johnny Youngblood and I said how is it that you

were able to build this big housing facility and got all of the various

community and religious groups together to to have this dwelling for 2,000

residents that were were once homeless how were you able to take on this

responsibility wasn't it overwhelming he said the kind of work I do he said it's

in me I've got to live what's in me and I think that's everybody's desire in

life you got to live what's in you life is just too short and unpredictable buts

what are the what are we saved but but there always be tomorrow oh no there's

no guarantees you're gonna show up tomorrow a lot of people who were here

yesterday that they're not here today there are a lot of opportunities that

were around yesterday but they're not here today oh you can wait but you know

whatever have Linkin said well good things might come to those who - who

wait but all of the things that have been left over by those who hustle

some want to go through life thinking of leftovers you deserve much more than

that the leftovers that somebody has left you so take it head on beginning to

explore it here's something else decide to do it now decide whatever you want to

do that you are now going to become actively involved right now exploring

the possibilities for you that you're going to look at it and do just a little

bit of it right now when I decided to become a speaker I didn't just quit my

job and just ran out and say I'm a motivational speaker know what I did was

I decided to start looking at other people that were involved in the

speaking profession I've volunteered to work with some speakers so that I could

learn whatever you want to do get your feet wet gain some experience doing some

volunteer work in the area and find out whether or not this thing you want to do

will fit for you friend of mine told me he wanted to have a restaurant and say

have you ever operated restaurant before he said no I said we're really you don't

even know if you want one I said what's your expertise what do you bring to the

table he said I can cook real good I said well what about the management side

what about the business part of the restaurant you're not gonna be cooking

all the time somebody's got to receive the money

who's gonna manage the personnel he said you got all right you've got a point

there so this guy got a job in a restaurant in the evening time on a

part-time basis after doing that for lolly said you know what I think I just

want to be a chef he said after working there people that show up the working it

says hard to find the help people weren't responsible they headaches the

guest was just giving him problems day in and day out they were never satisfied

he said no I just think I should stick to cooking so you're gonna find out what

fits for you because you might decide after you go up in there and examine it

experience it and and get some experience on the about wonder well you

say this is really not what I want this does not fit for me so decide that

you're going to do that now Johnny Johnson said something that's very

important he said there is no defense against an excellence that meets a

pressing public need see whatever you decide to do look at it and find out

what is it that I have that I could bring to the table that can

begin to enable me to ensure that I could be successful in this where is the

opening for you there's room for you out here out here in the arena called life

there's room for you to come out and live your dream don't allow but to keep

you in the corner or keep you up in the bleachers looking at life being a

spectator not being a participant making a difference in life I believe that all

of us came here with something all of us showed up to give something and that

nobody but nobody is going to give that service that you have to give no one's

going to produce your product no one's going to write your book no one's going

to open your Academy no one's going to begin to create your day care with a

special curriculum to help to cultivate the high self-esteem and our children

that's your idea and if you don't bring your idea out here when you die all of

us will suffer because we've been deprived of your genius because you

allowed but to keep you in the bleachers and not pursuing your greatness you take

it to your grave with you and that's what most people do I think that's why

the guy said that many people die at age 21 and don't get buried until they're 65

they're Walking Dead you can tell him by the way they walk how they look in the

face when they speak to you I was giving a speech of this high school and a lady

came after school she said mr. Brown I want to talk to you about my son I said

what is it she said he's not more to me

For more infomation >> How to Attract What You Want in Life - Law Of Attraction - Duration: 19:01.

-------------------------------------------

Last Christmas - Wham! - SLOW & EASY Piano Tutorial by SPW - Duration: 2:53.

Whisper 'Happy Christmas....' '-)

For more infomation >> Last Christmas - Wham! - SLOW & EASY Piano Tutorial by SPW - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

הכנת כרטיס ברכה בהשראה מפינטרסט - Duration: 7:06.

For more infomation >> הכנת כרטיס ברכה בהשראה מפינטרסט - Duration: 7:06.

-------------------------------------------

Devil Brother Studios - Staffel 1 Trailer [HD/DE] - Duration: 1:40.

Do you believe we are alone in this Universe?

Do you believe we are alone on our Planet?

Do you believe there is only us?

Do you really believe what you think?

For more infomation >> Devil Brother Studios - Staffel 1 Trailer [HD/DE] - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

VJ ரம்யாவை திருட்டுதனமாக திருமணம் செய்த சமுத்திரகனி அதிர்ச்சியில் முதல் மனைவி | Tamil Cinema News - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> VJ ரம்யாவை திருட்டுதனமாக திருமணம் செய்த சமுத்திரகனி அதிர்ச்சியில் முதல் மனைவி | Tamil Cinema News - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Bachatas Romanticas 2017 Lo Mas Nuevo Mix - Prince Royce, Shakira, Romeo Santos - Duration: 1:10:48.

For more infomation >> Bachatas Romanticas 2017 Lo Mas Nuevo Mix - Prince Royce, Shakira, Romeo Santos - Duration: 1:10:48.

-------------------------------------------

MEET YOUR IDOL: Junky Grey || Interview - Duration: 7:49.

I'm guitarist of Junky Grey, Suhyun

I'm vocalist, ToA.

To be albe to meet with you, we will now answer this questions

Previously I was active in visual rock band, RoaR

and Suhyun was in band IMGL

We were thinking earlier about working together

2 people

rock band.

We tried for 3 years

And we're doing it now

Our music taste is similar

we will do our best

Our music base is....

It's something between bright IMGL style and dark RoaR style

Something between

Color grey

Not white, nor black, it's between

I suggested extravertic concept a lot

Kim Sarang from Korea

Kuroyume and Dir en Grey from Japan

they inspired us a lot

New!

new meeting with a style like that

new concept

new band

new music

new listeners

To be exact, we are working now together and doing new things

Our first single also is a kind of music I didn;t experience before

Maybe not hard, but we want to be able to show you quickly

we want to show you good quality

so we can't show you our work quickly

we want to do it quickly, but we can't, so that's not easy

Trash

Because of Junky GRey

Why we are Junky GRey

Everyone lives a bright, happy lives,

but we want to show people's darkness inside their hearts

Dark heart is Junky

That;s we are Junky GRey

Salty

Swe-

salty

Korean people likes salty food

Night

Me too, night

Of course bad

Because we are Junky

I like photos more

I, too, prefer photos

If it's movie i can't imagine what will be next, but with photos I can

Vocal

Me - guitar

"Przyjedźcie na kimchi" (Come for kimchi)

"Zapraszamy do Korei" (We invite you to Korea)

Ah, it's "Korea" in Polish

"Pierogi są dobre" (Dumplings are good)

Westerners eats them a lot

"Jesteś Szalona"

I didn't have thought that we will ever do interview for Poland

It was a great chance

It's a great honor to meet people that are supporting us

It would be great to meet you, but we can't so being able to do it through this video is great

Poland has beautiful landscapes

I want to go there

I hope we could meet there

I also want to eat pierogis

It was a great chance for us to do this interview, we are very happy

<Meet Your Idol>

We are always thankful and love you

Bye

For more infomation >> MEET YOUR IDOL: Junky Grey || Interview - Duration: 7:49.

-------------------------------------------

Jared/Jensen- Chicon 2017 (sub.español) - Duration: 2:03.

For more infomation >> Jared/Jensen- Chicon 2017 (sub.español) - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

Freestyle Ice Skating: Head Down Tutorial - Duration: 1:52.

Hey guys, I just realized I need to remake my first-oldest tutorial as soon as possible,

so I'll start with the head down today.

Don't get scared, it's super easy, you should absolutely give it a try.

I think it's pretty much the best looking trick for beginners, very low effort, you

just need to lean forward.

This is the video when my friend first came up with the idea that he puts down his head.

I was like, okay.. And he did it on second try.

I saw the snow on his head.

The technique is a little bit better now.

You need to turn around, start turning in your stronger direction, then lift your inner

leg up so you have a lot of space between the blade and your head.

Once I tried with my opposite leg down but we can agree that it's that great.

Support yourself with your arms.

If you catch the right angle you can easily bend because the momentum will keep you safe,

if you have the right speed of course.

And speaking of speed, the way you hold your leg actively plays a role here, if it's straight,

you're going to turn slower, if you lift it close to your body, you'll suddenly speed

up.

If you do it one handed, it's very similar, but your head will also support your body

in that case.

so I'd only go for it in a very clean ice if I were you.

Otherwise you risk hitting your head instead of your arms when you meet with a bump.

If you just stand up before you lose all the momentum, you can combine with other elements.

And there is another trick, which is similar, the spiderman.

That is a bit more advanced, but I also have a tutorial on that.

Next week another game tutorial comes, so check out my first game tutorial and the spiderman

video.

See you soon, have a nice icy day!

For more infomation >> Freestyle Ice Skating: Head Down Tutorial - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

Are You Too Old for Martial Arts? No! - Duration: 5:34.

Hey.

Ando here from SenseiAndo.com and Happy Life Martial Arts.

"Am I too old to start martial arts?"

Ha.

You know, I get this question all the time from people in their 60s, 40s, 20s, even 12 years old.

Talk about ridiculous!

Okay—the short answer is no.

You're never too old to start training in the martial arts.

So, if you've been using age as an excuse to either sit home and play video games or

sit in the nursing home and play bingo,

I want you to get up and go sign up for a martial arts class.

Having said that, I do have a word of warning for some of you old timers out there.

And that's coming up right now.

Look, I'm not going to lie to you.

If you're 30 years old and you've never taken a martial arts class, and you have a dream

of becoming a UFC champ or winning a gold medal in the Olympics for Judo?

It's too late.

I mean, I hate to be a dream squasher, but that ship has sailed and sunk.

If you truly have your heart set on becoming a champ or winning a medal, then might I suggest

a pie eating contest.

But if your goal is to simply to improve your life—if you want to get in shape, toughen up,

learn how to fight back against a bad guy, develop your balance, strength, your flexibility—

well, then don't think twice about it.

Go sign up for a class right now.

If you're not sure which style to get involved with, well, I have a video all about that.

You can check that out. I'll put the link below.

Just remember that even if you can only show up for a class one time a

week, it's still going to be worth it.

Even a little martial arts will make your life a whole lot better.

So, whether you're 20 or 120, go for it.

Rah rah rah.

We all love a good pep talk, don't we?

But let's not turn off our brains completely.

The truth is that training in the martial arts does get a little trickier and

more difficult as you get older.

Let me give you an example. When I was in my teens, if I threw too many punches or kicks,

sure, I'd wake up sore.

but I'd usually recover over breakfast and

be back to full power by lunch.

In my 20's, if I woke up a little sore, it might take a day or two to recover.

In my 30's, maybe two or three days.

Now, I'm in my late 40's and let me tell you,

some days I wake up and I'm sore and it may take a week or two before

I'm feeling back to normal.

The weird thing is sometimes I don't even know why I'm so beat up.

Sometimes you just wake up and you're hurt.

No kidding, this week, I woke up and I swear, both of my shoulders were separated.

I didn't go to the hospital or anything like that, but I couldn't lift up either one of my arms

and I have no idea why.

I thought about it forever. Like, was I doing cartwheels the day before?

Was I hanging off of a helicopter?

No. I still have no idea.

So, the fact is, I am a little scared about what's going to happen to me in my 50s.

The older I get, I'm not sure if I'm ever going to be normal again.

Wait. Normal?

Did I say normal?

Let me tell you something else—how you define normal in your 40's is not the same

as how you define normal in your 20's.

When I was in my 20's, it was not normal for me to carry bandages, braces, and

Advil in my gym bag.

Now, don't get me wrong, I can still hit hard, just as hard as I could in my 20s,

just not all day, every day.

Which brings me to the secret of success for older martial artists.

The secret to success in the martial arts as you get older is mindset.

Consider my experience in BJJ.

I had white hair when I tied on a white belt in my first Brazilian Jiu Jitsu class.

And in that class, there were a bunch of tough, terrifying 20-year-olds.

And when a 40-year-old tries to match up with a bunch of tough, terrifying 20-year-olds, let me tell you,

the 40-year-old goes home in pain and feeling like a loser.

But once I stopped trying to be 20, once I changed my goal to becoming the toughest, most terrifying

40-year-old that I could become, well, then class got a lot easier.

So, remember this--accept who you are. Accept what you can do, accept what you can't do.

As you get older, you should have more wisdom in knowing the difference.

(snoring)

Sorry.

That seems to happen more now, too.

All right.

Bottom line.

I don't care if you're 20, 40, 60, 80, 100, or whatever, if you've always wanted

to try martial arts—do it.

If you quit martial arts years ago and now you're worried that you'll never catch up,

well, thinking like that is just gong to make you farther and farther behind.

And if you're 12?

Man—shut your mouth.

The point is this--life is short, my friend.

If you want to do something, go do it.

Yes, the journey might be a little bit steeper when you get older,

you may take few more twists and turns, but I promise you, the climb is worth it.

With each step you take, the view gets a little better.

If you liked this video, thanks for giving it a thumbs up and don't forget to subscribe to the channel.

Until next time, throw out the bingo cards and keep fighting for a happy life.

For more infomation >> Are You Too Old for Martial Arts? No! - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

小徹大冒險第二集 與小孩子的戰鬥 (CC字幕) - Duration: 2:12.

For more infomation >> 小徹大冒險第二集 與小孩子的戰鬥 (CC字幕) - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Crackdown on charity Helping the homeless is becoming a crime in America - Duration: 3:19.

Crackdown on charity Helping the homeless is becoming a crime in America

In what is perhaps one of the most disgusting examples of the old saying no good deed goes

unpunished, the city of Malibu, an upscale southern California liberal enclave, allegedly

told a local church to stop feeding the homeless.

The United Methodist Church in Malibu serves about 100 meals every Wednesday night and

has been doing so for the past three years.

Recently, the city emailed church leaders and asked them to attend a meeting that was

apparently convened for homeless outreach organizations.

Once there, government officials told the Methodist church to end the food giveaway

after the Thanksgiving holiday because it was exacerbating the problem.

�They claimed we are increasing homelessness,� one of the church volunteers told CBS News

Los Angeles.

Another church member added that many of the homeless individuals eat out of dumpsters

and trashcans when they don�t obtain their meals from the church.

The new Malibu policy created an uproar in the community, and the city now denies that

it told the church to shut down the soup line.

According to the city manager, the purpose of the meeting in question was to coordinate,

rather than reduce, services to the homeless.

�And she specifically says no request was made by the city for Malibu Methodist to end

its free food nights,� The Malibu Times explained.

The city followed up with a press release indicating that the dialogue with the charitable

groups will continue after Thanksgiving and that no decisions were made at the initial

meeting.

Whether in Malibu or elsewhere, helping the growing number of people who find themselves

living on the street for various reasons poses challenges on many different levels, including

public safety.

Local law enforcement �blamed churches for attracting homeless people into Malibu,�

The Malibu Times added, and that during the meeting, the mayor allegedly said that putting

the church meals on hold until April might be a way to determine if that would lead to

a reduction in crime in the area.

According to the Waking Times, the surge in homelessness on the West Coast is a byproduct

of �the housing crisis of 2008 and now spurred on by the excesses of the region�s tech

industry.� The Associated Press reports that there are 16,00 homeless persons in California,

Oregon, and Washington, a 15 percent increase from two years ago, and �Rising rents are

the main culprit.�

A recent survey claimed that about 20 percent of Los Angeles community college students

were homeless and that 65 percent were unable to afford a balanced diet, Natural News detailed

in July of this year.

Los Angeles Community College trustees are attempting to negotiate with private developers

to increase the inventory of student housing at below-market rates and with food vendors

to provide meals to those students in need.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét