Thứ Sáu, 17 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 18 2017

Lord Vader...

Can you hear me?

Yes, my master.

Where is Padme?

Is she safe?

Is she all right?

It seems in your anger, you killed her.

I...?

I couldn't have!

She was alive!

I felt it!

Nooooooooooooooooooo!

For more infomation >> LEGO Darth Vader's Transformation (Stop Motion) - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

Potato dough meat pie ♡ English subtitles - Duration: 5:45.

Hello! My name is Elena Bazhenova.

I am glad to welcome you at my kitchen!

Mashed potatoes always go well with meat.

Potato dough open pie with meat filling is very tasty.

And the meat pie is very nourishing.

For the recipe, we take: 200 ml milk,

200g wheat flour, 500g ground beef, 3 eggs,

200g potatoes, 1 tomato, 50g butter, 50g cheese, 2 bell peppers.

2 tablespoons tomato sauce, salt and pepper to taste.

There seems to be a lot of ingredients, but if it's done according to a recipe, then it's not difficult.

Boil the potatoes in any convenient way.

Let it cool down a little.

Add a piece of melted butter here.

You can salt, if the potatoes are not salted before.

I use salt with ground peppercorns.

Stir all together.

Make the mashed potatoes.

Add 1 egg to mashed potatoes.

Sift the flour.

Do it gradually.

Knead the potato dough.

The potato dough is ready.

Take a deep-dish or glass pie pan.

I have a rectangular pan 30 x 20 x 5 cm.

You can use any pie plate.

Grease the hands with vegetable oil, then the dough won't stick to your hands.

Take the dough.

Grease bottom and sides of pie plate with vegetable oil and sprinkle with breadcrumbs or flour.

Press the dough in bottom and up side of pie plate, forming edge on rim of plate.

Stretch the dough.

Done! We got such a basket.

Place the dough into the freezer.

Meanwhile we will prepare the filling.

Heat the frying pan with the vegetable oil.

Thinly slice the onions.

Fry the onions.

Dice the bell peppers.

The onions became transparent.

Add the bell peppers to it.

Stir and fry until onions are golden.

Add the ground beef to the vegetables.

Salt.

Stir and fry until the filling is ready.

In the filling you can add scented herbs, curry, garlic - anything you like.

Done! Turn off the heat.

Set it aside.

Lets make the sauce.

Crack 2 eggs into a bowl.

Shake a little.

Add the tomato sauce.

Milk or cream.

Take the dough from the freezer.

The dough's frozen a little.

Spoon the filling evenly.

Fill with the sauce.

There remained a tomato and cheese. Cheese will be used later.

Cut the tomato into thin slices.

Top with tomatoes.

Bake in a preheated to 200'C / 390'F oven.

10 minutes before the readiness, sprinkle the pie with grated cheese.

Continue to bake.

I bake a pie for 50 minutes.

Take out it from the oven.

Serve the Baked meat pie to the table immediately.

Cooled pie is also delicious.

Cook with pleasure and enjoy!

TASTY DIALOGUE WITH ELENA BAZHENOVA

For more infomation >> Potato dough meat pie ♡ English subtitles - Duration: 5:45.

-------------------------------------------

Jak wkurzyć japońską żonę? - Vlog Japonia #14 - Duration: 9:39.

For more infomation >> Jak wkurzyć japońską żonę? - Vlog Japonia #14 - Duration: 9:39.

-------------------------------------------

Wiedza nabyta pod przymusem, nie trzyma się głowy #C4 / Dawid Piątkowski - Duration: 6:12.

For more infomation >> Wiedza nabyta pod przymusem, nie trzyma się głowy #C4 / Dawid Piątkowski - Duration: 6:12.

-------------------------------------------

【スプラトゥーン2】アップデート情報!新ブキ「ヴァリフォイ(ヴァリアブルローラー フォイル)」(語録字幕)【Splatoon 2 小ネタ】 - Duration: 5:16.

For more infomation >> 【スプラトゥーン2】アップデート情報!新ブキ「ヴァリフォイ(ヴァリアブルローラー フォイル)」(語録字幕)【Splatoon 2 小ネタ】 - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

Манипуляции. Разбор видео. Прием мотивация. - Duration: 3:41.

For more infomation >> Манипуляции. Разбор видео. Прием мотивация. - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

Ultralight Backpack Mochila Giveaway Ganador Winner (Subtitles) - Duration: 1:22.

Hi, good morning from Melon Bites

its Friday 17 nov

today ends the giveaway

I wish luck to everybody

I wanted this to be random

so as I told you

will use Random Comment Picker

its an app to choose a comment randomly

in total there where 81 unique comments

so again luck for everybody

the persons that wins the backpack

please contact with me, if your email is not available in YouTube

For more infomation >> Ultralight Backpack Mochila Giveaway Ganador Winner (Subtitles) - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Lego aliens & pizzas E02: Benny helps Leo - Duration: 4:41.

We found it sir, the source was correct!

Alright, then the mission is a go.

Meanwhile in Lego city at MukPizza...

This pizza is horrible!

So I see no reason to change something.

Then I'll start a pizza place myself!

I want to bring this pizza thing to a whole new level,

but how?

Oops, did it just take a picture of us?

Oops...

Life has been found on Mars.

That's it, I know what my next project will be!

Hello?

Hi, I wondered if you wanted to buy my pizza place to integrate it into MukPizza...

Hmm, yes but why do you sell it?

I have ideas for a new project.

It will be expensive so my pizza place don't come cheap.

Money is no problem!

A few days later...

I can�

I can't believe the restaurant is mine now!

This amount of money should be enough...

Yes?

I need you to build something...

Hmhmm... yes... feasible... hmhm...

I understand...

I'll get my team and get to work right away!

Great!

Hello?

Benny, I need your help...

Do you need a...

Spaceship???

Meanwhile at MukPizza restaurant...

Where's Leo?

I haven't seen him in like ages!

Oh, he sold the place and he's working on this new project.

What kind of project?

No one knows, something big though.

The object is much bigger than expected sir, we need to upscale the operation.

Alright, I'll see if I can get some extra men over here.

In the meantime, I'll expand the parameter by 10 miles.

Don't talk to anyone outside this camp about this, this is a above top secret operation!

Yes sir!

And get those penguins out of here, I don't trust them!

Three months later...

Hello?

Your project is ready!

Wow, that's fast!

Yeah, we called Yuri.

Yuri, who's that?

I am Russian hacker and have hacked into computer of NASA,

very useful information I have found for scientists.

Wait, what?

Yeah so we could use some old already existing documents and modify them a bit.

Wow, that is some next level stuff...

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the disclosure of Leo's project!

We'll finally see what Leo's been up to in the past months.

Finally!

Leo will now press the button which enables the lighting of his project.

Now, that's what I call a rocket!

Wow, that somehow looks familiar...

It's a scaled down Saturn V rocket.

Why did you want us to build a huge rocket?

So I can fulfill my added value to life: pizza delivery to Mars!

Riiight....

Let's roll it somewhere and let's fire up the thing!

Meanwhile in Christchurch, New Zealand...

We need to use your airfield intensively for the upcoming months, you will be compensated.

Why?

For our project in Antarctica.

So what's happening over there?

Can't tell you, this is a project on need to know basis.

Yeah, alright, we have some space in the planning.

We have permisson from Chirstchurch, send in the planes.

For more infomation >> Lego aliens & pizzas E02: Benny helps Leo - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

VIHARA || Capturing Peaceful Place in Jakarta - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> VIHARA || Capturing Peaceful Place in Jakarta - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Сильная мандала Калачакра для исполнения желаний и устранения препятствий. Ритуал создания мандалы - Duration: 3:00.

For more infomation >> Сильная мандала Калачакра для исполнения желаний и устранения препятствий. Ритуал создания мандалы - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

MLP ANIMATION "Dream of You" PMV - Duration: 3:01.

In my dreams I talk to you

I learned to play a song so true

I hope somehow it can reach you

Are you reaching for me too?

I know you'd be very proud of me

'Cuz I'm helping other ponies find their place

But I wish I could remember your face

All I have are these stories

About how powerful and strong love can be

But when I meet you here in my dreams

I know you love me

And I love you too

You've missed so much since you've been gone

But each new day I carry on and on

I hold you both close in my heart

And remember how you gave me my start

At the end of the day when I go to bed

I hope that I can fall asleep soon

So I can dream of you

I will dream of you

((You may now proceed to cry openly))

For more infomation >> MLP ANIMATION "Dream of You" PMV - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

COMO DEJAR EL FREGADERO BRILLANTE - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> COMO DEJAR EL FREGADERO BRILLANTE - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Hastalara Şifa Dev Slime Çorbası, Duru'nun İçilmeyen Slime Çorbası, Slime Smoothie - Duration: 6:32.

For more infomation >> Hastalara Şifa Dev Slime Çorbası, Duru'nun İçilmeyen Slime Çorbası, Slime Smoothie - Duration: 6:32.

-------------------------------------------

Ness Seal | CryptoTruck | CryptoForce | Kids Cartoon Shows | Videos For Children by Kids Channel - Duration: 1:14:39.

Crypto Trucks

Crypto Trucks Ness Seal

For more infomation >> Ness Seal | CryptoTruck | CryptoForce | Kids Cartoon Shows | Videos For Children by Kids Channel - Duration: 1:14:39.

-------------------------------------------

Games for Kids Baby Learn Colors with Temple Surf Gameplay Kids Video iGame Kids Cartoons - Duration: 6:29.

Games for Kids Baby Learn Colors with Temple Run 2 Gameplay Kids Video iGame Kids Cartoons

For more infomation >> Games for Kids Baby Learn Colors with Temple Surf Gameplay Kids Video iGame Kids Cartoons - Duration: 6:29.

-------------------------------------------

The Deal With Protein? - Duration: 2:12.

what's up guys it's Matty. It's your boy Matt! Matt from a Macro Lean and in

today's video I'm talking about the big P! protein! Protein everyone's fav

topic when building muscle and even losing fat. Some people are over

consuming, most people are under consuming! There's a lot of

misconceptions, a lot of myths, a lot of confusion and today in this one-take

video I'm going to straighten that out. Protein is most important macronutrient

when it comes to changing your body. Whether building muscle or losing fat!

why? Because it helps us maintain lean muscle mass in a fat loss phase, and it

helps us build muscle in a muscle building phase. Our muscle tissue needs

those amino acids, so protein is vitally important and doesn't matter

where you get your protein from. If you're a meat-eater fantastic get it

from lean cuts of meat, get it from eggs, get it from animal products. If you're a

vegetarian you can also use some animal products and also plant-based sources of

protein. And if you're a vegan you can get it from plant based sources of protein

or vegan protein powders. It doesn't matter! But you should be trying to hit

around 0.8 to 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight. Anymore than that

but personally I feel that it's overkill! any less than that and you're kind of being

a bit risky in losing muscle mass especially in a fat loss phase. Vegans

can probably go a bit lower down to 0.6 grams per pound of body weight if they

up their carbohydrates, but I wouldn't go any lower than that.

Obviously you can use supplements such as protein powders but I always

advise clients to try and hit their protein targets through whole natural foods. why?

Because you're going to be more satiated you're gonna have more satiety, you're going to

be eating whole natural foods. You're not gonna be spending money on loads of

powders every single month and draining your bank account. So protein is

vitally important. Whenever you work out your macronutrients your protein comes

first and your fats and carbs come after. Fats and carbs can be flipped

depending on the activity of the day, but protein is paramount when building

muscle and losing body fat.

For more infomation >> The Deal With Protein? - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Casa d'acollida Mantay - Duration: 3:47.

For more infomation >> Casa d'acollida Mantay - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

《Girls' Talk - 呃Like 派出所》第33集 - 著住古裝食大餐 - Duration: 11:08.

For more infomation >> 《Girls' Talk - 呃Like 派出所》第33集 - 著住古裝食大餐 - Duration: 11:08.

-------------------------------------------

Review - Lego: Pilgrim's Feast (40204) - Duration: 2:16.

Hey everyone!

JAYSTEPHER with Pilgrim's Feast by Lego.

Set number 40204.

Contains 163 pieces.

Recommended building ages are 7 and up.

[Laughs]

I'm not too sure about the design of this pilgrim.

Let's see the feast.

Man! [Laughs]

This is obviously a tough set to put together.

The box was packed nice.

We have three bags of bricks

and a folded instruction manual.

Let's take a look at the pilgrim.

Here is the Pilgrim's Feast.

Looks like he really is having a feast.

Honestly this is one ugly build. [Laughs]

It sure is.

So his arms do move.

That's as far as he can reach his mouth.

So he's just rubbing the drumsticks against his cheeks.

He is sitting on a pumpkin.

This is easy to construct.

Fun to build.

It's just ugly.

This concludes the review for

Pilgrim's Feast by Lego.

Set number 40204.

Thank you for watching!

For more infomation >> Review - Lego: Pilgrim's Feast (40204) - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Activities of SMK Ghafar Baba Prefect Board in 2017 - Duration: 11:01.

Activities of SMK Ghafar Baba Prefect Board in 2017

The prefect board of SMK Ghafar Baba has 80 prefects ......

And is led by 2 teachers: Teacher Yuziana Yunus and Teacher Khairulakmal Mamat.

This video is about the Activities of SMK Ghafar Baba prefect board in 2017.

It's the prefect's duty to maintain the discipline of the school.

Oath.

Teachers' Day (Handled by the prefect board)

School prefects as the master of ceremony.

Thank you !

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét