Thứ Sáu, 17 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 18 2017

Hello, and welcome to my channel...

[Intro music]

So, for my first video I decided to do the "New Youtuber Tag".

Uhm, basically, because I want to explain what my channel is gonna be about and, also,

I think that it's a basic, chilled way to start your channel.

So, I'm answering the questions from "thetagquestions.com/new-youtuber-tag".

Uhm, the first question is: "What is your name?"

I'm Don.

Uhm, and then:"Where are you from?"

I'm from Cape Town - born and bred, yes.

I was born in Goodwood.

Yeah, I was born in Goodwood in what used to be Libertas Hospital that's now, like,

a block of flats.

Uhm, "How tall are you?"

I think I'm 1.67 or 1.67 metres or 1.66.

Round about there - I'm quite short.

*Sniffs*

Oh, sorry.

Nasty gal! *giggles*

"How many siblings do you have?"

Uhm, well, I have three siblings.

It's my sisters - who are younger than me.

They are twins.

And then, my brother is older than I am.

And, yeah, those are my three siblings.

And then there's me, so, like, we are four children.

"What is your channel about?"

So, anywhere from like, cooking in res as a student, to make-up, to clothes, to DIY

things, to hair, to skincare, to, like, lifestyle/vlogs and whatever and just tracking my daily life,

to social justice and, like, discussing things there.

Uhm, and basically, also, focusing on LGBTIQA+ issues 'cause that's, like, close to my heart.

Uhm, because, I'm, like, slowly coming to terms with being trans and I've previously

identified as a gay man and a gay- or like a non-binary person.

So, yeah, that's what my channel is about.

Uhm, "What inspired you to start making videos?"

So, the reason why I started making videos is because I want to, uhm, like, track myself

- for myself (firstly).

So, uhm, in terms of my transition - 'cause I want to start doing that, like, very slowly

from next year or from as soon as I can.

And then, also, it's to kind of share my story and hope that people will identify with that.

Particularly trans people and like, people from the LGBTIQA+ community in Cape Town.

Because, like, I feel that, despite Cape Town being 'oouu - the city of the gays' or whatever,

I've never really felt that was a thing.

Because, hayi, the amount of discrimination - or not particularly discrimination - but,

like, the amount of, like... mess that I've received in my lifetime as a Capetonian person

who as always been in Cape Town all their life and to be told this is the city of of

the gays.

Gives me - 'I don't know about this'.

And then, just like taking it outside of myself, but like, all the violence I see people face,

like, regularly in the news or, like, hearing from friends or seeing on twitter or online

or whatever.

It's just, I am in the space where I think I can put myself out there.

And another voice out there... could be, potentially a good thing.

So that's what inspired me to make, uhm, videos.

And then, yeah, I just like sharing sh*t with people, or sharing stuff with people.

So, I, I thought it would be a nice platform to share with people.

Uhm, "Who are some of your favourite youtubers?"

Mmmm

I don't really have, like, fave youtubers.

I mostly just watch things.

Like, hair tutorials, make-up tutorials... and sometimes I'd get into - I don't know

if you guys have ever been in that thing - like, you watch one video and then it's on autoplay

so it's the next, but then, you also scroll on the side in the suggestions and then, like,

you just get into this YouTube... *sighs* I wanna say, rut, of like, just binge-watching

sh*t.

Uhm, and that, like, happens to me quite often.

And then, three hours later you realise, 'mmmmm, it's now nine o'clock and I started watching

at, like, six when I had dinner and I just, haven't done school work - my life is a mess.'

But that's another story!

Uhm, "What does your username mean?"

My user name is DON DOE, and, basically, what that is, is kind of an alias.

So, I played of Jane Doe, John Doe or whatever.

Because my name is Don, but, I decided to make, like, a name for myself so I don't have

to, like disclose my name and, like, personal information in terms of identifying factors

to the world at large.

In case people do see my videos that are, like, out to get me in life.

So, basically, that's what my name is just.

It doesn't really mean anything.

It's mostly just something I created, uhm, to like maintain anon- anonymity.

"What are you goals when it comes to YouTube?"

So, my goal is basically to connect with other people from the LGBTIQA+ community from

Cape Town, in particular.

And, more so people that aren't...

like, the kind of people I know already.

I wanna connect, or like, reach out to people that don't have access to, like, spaces where

they can be open and be free and be themselves.

So I basically wanna, kind of, connect with people like that and I thought this would

be a great platform to do that.

'Cause then people, for example, who aren't out or can't afford to be out, uhm, can kind

of speak to me and we can, kind of, create a space/or a community/or I don't know, a

thing where we can help each other.

Particularly, that's why I wanna say, in Cape Town.

Uhm, 'cause I'm always watching, like, trans Youtubers and LGBTIQA+ people from, like,

other places, but never really from South Africa, to begin with, and then

from Cape Town.

My goal is, basically, to...

Make things better.

Make the world a better place.

Uhm, any advice- I don't have advice 'cause I'm literally looking for advice.

So, yeah.

Thank you guys for watching.

Those were the questions for the "New Youtuber Tag".

If you have any comments or suggestions or questions, please leave them in the comments

section below.

And I hope that you have love and light in your life.

Subscribe, like, share and I'll see you in my next video.

Bye!

[Music: "I know you get the blues sometimes, the feeling rarely dies.

Wishing you were someone else, as you scroll up and down and see...

You better love yourself...]

[Music: Outro]

For more infomation >> New YouTuber Tag (First Video) | South African YouTuber - Duration: 7:59.

-------------------------------------------

Lego aliens & pizzas E02: Benny helps Leo - Duration: 4:41.

We found it sir, the source was correct!

Alright, then the mission is a go.

Meanwhile in Lego city at MukPizza...

This pizza is horrible!

So I see no reason to change something.

Then I'll start a pizza place myself!

I want to bring this pizza thing to a whole new level,

but how?

Oops, did it just take a picture of us?

Oops...

Life has been found on Mars.

That's it, I know what my next project will be!

Hello?

Hi, I wondered if you wanted to buy my pizza place to integrate it into MukPizza...

Hmm, yes but why do you sell it?

I have ideas for a new project.

It will be expensive so my pizza place don't come cheap.

Money is no problem!

A few days later...

I can�

I can't believe the restaurant is mine now!

This amount of money should be enough...

Yes?

I need you to build something...

Hmhmm... yes... feasible... hmhm...

I understand...

I'll get my team and get to work right away!

Great!

Hello?

Benny, I need your help...

Do you need a...

Spaceship???

Meanwhile at MukPizza restaurant...

Where's Leo?

I haven't seen him in like ages!

Oh, he sold the place and he's working on this new project.

What kind of project?

No one knows, something big though.

The object is much bigger than expected sir, we need to upscale the operation.

Alright, I'll see if I can get some extra men over here.

In the meantime, I'll expand the parameter by 10 miles.

Don't talk to anyone outside this camp about this, this is a above top secret operation!

Yes sir!

And get those penguins out of here, I don't trust them!

Three months later...

Hello?

Your project is ready!

Wow, that's fast!

Yeah, we called Yuri.

Yuri, who's that?

I am Russian hacker and have hacked into computer of NASA,

very useful information I have found for scientists.

Wait, what?

Yeah so we could use some old already existing documents and modify them a bit.

Wow, that is some next level stuff...

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the disclosure of Leo's project!

We'll finally see what Leo's been up to in the past months.

Finally!

Leo will now press the button which enables the lighting of his project.

Now, that's what I call a rocket!

Wow, that somehow looks familiar...

It's a scaled down Saturn V rocket.

Why did you want us to build a huge rocket?

So I can fulfill my added value to life: pizza delivery to Mars!

Riiight....

Let's roll it somewhere and let's fire up the thing!

Meanwhile in Christchurch, New Zealand...

We need to use your airfield intensively for the upcoming months, you will be compensated.

Why?

For our project in Antarctica.

So what's happening over there?

Can't tell you, this is a project on need to know basis.

Yeah, alright, we have some space in the planning.

We have permisson from Chirstchurch, send in the planes.

For more infomation >> Lego aliens & pizzas E02: Benny helps Leo - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

MLP ANIMATION "Dream of You" PMV - Duration: 3:01.

In my dreams I talk to you

I learned to play a song so true

I hope somehow it can reach you

Are you reaching for me too?

I know you'd be very proud of me

'Cuz I'm helping other ponies find their place

But I wish I could remember your face

All I have are these stories

About how powerful and strong love can be

But when I meet you here in my dreams

I know you love me

And I love you too

You've missed so much since you've been gone

But each new day I carry on and on

I hold you both close in my heart

And remember how you gave me my start

At the end of the day when I go to bed

I hope that I can fall asleep soon

So I can dream of you

I will dream of you

((You may now proceed to cry openly))

For more infomation >> MLP ANIMATION "Dream of You" PMV - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

COMO DEJAR EL FREGADERO BRILLANTE - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> COMO DEJAR EL FREGADERO BRILLANTE - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Star Wars Battlefront 2 Gameplay - Battlefront 2 Launch Day Multiplayer With Viewers - Duration: 6:42:55.

For more infomation >> Star Wars Battlefront 2 Gameplay - Battlefront 2 Launch Day Multiplayer With Viewers - Duration: 6:42:55.

-------------------------------------------

Hastalara Şifa Dev Slime Çorbası, Duru'nun İçilmeyen Slime Çorbası, Slime Smoothie - Duration: 6:32.

For more infomation >> Hastalara Şifa Dev Slime Çorbası, Duru'nun İçilmeyen Slime Çorbası, Slime Smoothie - Duration: 6:32.

-------------------------------------------

ఉదయం బ్రష్ చేయక ముందు మాట్లాడితే నోరు వాసన వస్తుందా | Bad Breath | Mouth Smell Solution In Telugu - Duration: 2:35.

SUBSCRIBE

For more infomation >> ఉదయం బ్రష్ చేయక ముందు మాట్లాడితే నోరు వాసన వస్తుందా | Bad Breath | Mouth Smell Solution In Telugu - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Ness Seal | CryptoTruck | CryptoForce | Kids Cartoon Shows | Videos For Children by Kids Channel - Duration: 1:14:39.

Crypto Trucks

Crypto Trucks Ness Seal

For more infomation >> Ness Seal | CryptoTruck | CryptoForce | Kids Cartoon Shows | Videos For Children by Kids Channel - Duration: 1:14:39.

-------------------------------------------

Games for Kids Baby Learn Colors with Temple Surf Gameplay Kids Video iGame Kids Cartoons - Duration: 6:29.

Games for Kids Baby Learn Colors with Temple Run 2 Gameplay Kids Video iGame Kids Cartoons

For more infomation >> Games for Kids Baby Learn Colors with Temple Surf Gameplay Kids Video iGame Kids Cartoons - Duration: 6:29.

-------------------------------------------

Activities of SMK Ghafar Baba Prefect Board in 2017 - Duration: 11:01.

Activities of SMK Ghafar Baba Prefect Board in 2017

The prefect board of SMK Ghafar Baba has 80 prefects ......

And is led by 2 teachers: Teacher Yuziana Yunus and Teacher Khairulakmal Mamat.

This video is about the Activities of SMK Ghafar Baba prefect board in 2017.

It's the prefect's duty to maintain the discipline of the school.

Oath.

Teachers' Day (Handled by the prefect board)

School prefects as the master of ceremony.

Thank you !

For more infomation >> Activities of SMK Ghafar Baba Prefect Board in 2017 - Duration: 11:01.

-------------------------------------------

#11. 스타워즈가 더 나온다?[스타워즈]새 트릴로지에 대해서 BY 무비턱 - Duration: 4:54.

For more infomation >> #11. 스타워즈가 더 나온다?[스타워즈]새 트릴로지에 대해서 BY 무비턱 - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

the girls only dream. - Duration: 3:00.

Picking up the pieces of broken people because

I've got nowhere else to go.

Found a new job I'm hardly qualified for

But they don't seem to mind.

What goes on behind the words?

Is there pity for the plain girl?

Can you see the panic inside?

I'm making you uneasy aren't I...

What goes on behind the words?

Is there pity for the plain girl?

What goes on behind the words?

(I'll just call a taxi)

(I gotta be up early tomorrow again)

Is there pity for the plain girl?

(I gotta be up early tomorrow again)

I'll close my mouth, I won't say a word.

(I gotta be up early tomorrow again)

A nod of pity for the plain girl...

Nothing is perfect, but I'm fine.

Can't say I'm living the dream or that everyone is lovely, but they don't know me very well...

Can say I'm out of the woods by any stretch, but things are looking good

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét