Chủ Nhật, 5 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 6 2017

Kiya's very anxious.

she's been this way since we got her.

She's very excited about getting her grain.

Which i have here.

But um..

She's a little bit food aggressive.

And these are just some of the things that we've been trying to work with on her.

You can see she just paws and paws.

Even when she eats.

She paws.

I'm gonna pause this for a minute so I can go grab her bucket.

And then I'll show you how she does.

Okay so, I just gave her , her grain.

And in a minute you'll see her start to really... paw but now that I'm here, maybe she won't.

She's very excited.

Guy's I'll be there soon hold on. (talking to Zazu & Sunny).

Hi Sunny.

I'm gonna go underneath this rope.

I know honey I'm coming.

She'll do this...

I know Ky...

I know.

You can't get it fast enough.

She was just ...pretty bony when we got her.

And um....

So this doesn't surprise me.

She was not an aggressive horse.

so she got beat up.

You'll see she has some dents, like right there in her shoulder.

Not sure if it's exactly from Sunny I think it is cuz I saw her nip her.

Huh.... yeah. and she's got a few of these dents.

Okay Kiya... calm down... shhh shhh shhh.

A lot of times I like to stand with Kiya and try to just tap her leg and say No No...and

she'll put it down.

then I try to pet her and calm her down.

I'll be back.

For more infomation >> HORSE PAWS WHILE EATING - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

COD WW2 ALL PRESTIGES - WW2 MASTER PRESTIGE!! - Duration: 4:46.

what is going on guys it is your boy Yogge here and today I have another brand

new video for you guys today so I don't know when this video is going on but

today what we're gonna be talking about there's all the prestige icons and bombs

whatever you want to call them we're gonna go from 1 all the way through 1 2

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 so there's 11 in this game we're gonna go through all the

level of them I'm sure that look like and yeah let's get to the video alright

guys have a 4 star make sure I said that like button if you're new and also

subscribe if you're new because I'm gonna be doing a lot of call duty news

information tips and all that type of stuff on the channel so stay tuned but

yeah let's get it to the prestigious so the most common one right now is first

procedure obviously this how it looks like it's kinda normal bland you know

it's not something what you think of but that's what first person you supposed to

be suppose we you know only first procedure no we're anywhere near the

master rank here so I mean I guess it kind of doesn't make sense for first

prestige I mean you know that's what a first person supposed to look like now

something really really cool but yeah so that's it and then moving on to the

second prestige this is how the iComfort a second prestige looks two daggers and

some wings now this one looks clean in my opinion probably one of my favorite

ones out of all of these 11th one looks cool too but second procedure does look

really really clean in my opinion then we got the third prestige which is

supposed to be like a trident that one this one also looks really really clean

too I like it a lot and then we got prestige 4 which is a little castle

thingy majiggy on a little heart thing imaging a little you know like plus 9

the fourth one looks clean as well all of these procedure icons in general look

really really clean and we got the fizz one right here obviously shows a little

v you know little line so that shows your fist prestige also has a store with

five other stars around it and then we got six prestige which also is the

safety s5 but this time it has six around it and it looks much better as

like little golden lines and stuff like that so this one also looks really

really clean I like this one as well then we got 7th prestige which also

makes sense it has one two three four five six seven lines kind of like a

what's it called alright guys never knew we got eighth

prestige also same thing I like how they use the little lines to notify

everything for example if we go back to one it's one star we go to second

there's two knives we go to prestige three there's like three

Trident for you have like little four lines

coming out of it and also for the seventh one we got set under eighth one

we got eight lines coming out of it and it also really really looks nice it

looks like you know it's like jewelry like the the red thing on the inside

looks like a ruby thingy majiggy and then we got 9th prestige so I don't know

how you could be able to tell for this one but I mean it looks clean it has two

knifes and a little cross I guess this one looks very very nice as well

all of these look clean so far and then we got 10th prestige this one is

probably one of the most noticeable ones out of all of them as a little eagle on

the front part of it also very very lucky really really clean I think I like

this one out of all of them to be really honest with y'all and know we got last

but not least 11th prestige which is a star and a world around it global I

guess I guess that's what is trying to stand for I don't know but yeah I love

prestige is looking really really clean as well so guys those are all the

prestige I'm gonna pull them all on the screen right here right now you guys can

look at him all in total I'm gonna be honest with y'all this is the best set

of prestige icons we've had in a minute if you think about everything back to

infinite warfare it was just a skull for every single one I mean I guess it was

cool that it developed each you know prestige but it was still just a skull

you know it was it wasn't them really really really cool you know sorry they

all look really really nice to meet I think in my opinion they're better than

a day I think they do match up to black ops 3 I want to say they're better than

black ops 3 because black ops we have you know really intricate once I guess I

don't know they're black ops 3 prestige icons were crazy but this one but the

reason why I like these better than black ops 3 is cuz they look a little

bit more realistic you know they're not crazy like black ops 3 but they're just

what I like out of a prestige icon I don't want to crazy you know dragging on

it even though they do look cool these ones look like something in a real war

you know like for example at the 5th prestige one that one looks really

really real or you know the first one even the tenth one looks realistic I

like a cool metal you'll get for stopping a terrorist attack or some shit

like that but I guess I guess that'll be for the video hopefully you guys enjoyed

it those are all the prestige icons I just wanted to make a quick video on it

don't wanna make you know a 10 minute video on prestige I got soulful you guys

join up you guys you my Majesty know you

For more infomation >> COD WW2 ALL PRESTIGES - WW2 MASTER PRESTIGE!! - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

Cumbia Sayonara Coreo Irene Dance balli di gruppo choreographic кореографски كومبيا - Duration: 4:26.

For more infomation >> Cumbia Sayonara Coreo Irene Dance balli di gruppo choreographic кореографски كومبيا - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

Greeicy ft Mike Bahía Amantes video lyric - Duration: 3:53.

For more infomation >> Greeicy ft Mike Bahía Amantes video lyric - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

2017 Ford F-150 Review - Duration: 24:35.

I had no idea people still had spinning rims interesting 2017 Ford f-150 XLT

disclaimer I'm not a car reviewer I'm just your regular regular vlogger so if

you're here for like all the technical details and stuff about this car you

might want to like click on another video cuz this is not the video for that so a little backstory this

isn't my car I Drive a Dodge Charger but I got in a wreck and my car's in the

shop and here's my rental car I found the registration paper so this is a a

2017 Ford f-150 SuperCrew I think that's it

XLT so even though it's really hot outside let's go start off with the

exterior

I'm not really into trucks but when I was a little kid one of my dream cars

was actually a white Ford f150 and look now I have one for a week I think so a little info about the car I'm

actually on Ford's website right now so these things I guess they start off at

like $27,000 that's for the here you go that's for the XL this is the SuperCrew

XLT so this one I guess starts off at 38,000 that's a lot of money for this

thing these are the standard wheels these are what size are these things

they are does anyone know can you tell by looking at the tire I don't know how

big these wheels are so with these Ford trucks you have the regular the SuperCab and the

SuperCrew the regular is just like the two-door super cab has a little small

extendo on it and then the super crew has the extra extendo that's what this

is the four doors with the handles so let's click on configure so both of us

can learn more about this car this truck I'm not sure how big this bed

is I think this is the standard five and a half foot let's see

Ugged Liner I guess that's cool I don't know let's look at the front chrome grille black plastic some more

chrome here white hood black mirrors black door handles looks like it already

has like the privacy glass on it on the back and this back too let's look at the

taillights Ford f-100 the little whatever you want to call this I think

this has the one tailpipe over here gas easy fuel the side mirrors are pretty big

it has this little extra the bifocals Sirius radio has the numbers I guess I

think that's like if you if you leave your keys like locked in the car you can

like get in there I think I'm not 100% sure let's look at the engine where's the button

here is the engine what kind of engine is this is I have no idea I think this is a v6 oh wait is it up

here I don't think it's up there I don't think it's up there either it's somewhere all right

turning out to be the worst car review of all time I don't know what type of

engine this is it just got really windy

what I can say about the hood it stays up automatically you don't need that little stick that you pull up you

know let's close this thing and get inside

I always see the car reviewers do stuff like that so I had to do it too let's open the door

I guess if you ever just want to use your key there's that in there so has

this standard like unlock lock and then your panic button so this also locks

the tailgate whatever you call this thing the bed so press to unlock once

that unlocks I guess the front door yeah you press it twice you heard that it

oh shoot this thing's heavy that unlocks bed and then you press the

lock once did you hear that it locks this and you press it twice and then it

locks the whole the whole thing let's go ahead and unlock this open it up you

have your ooh this is like some soft leather right here and this is the hard

plastic when you're sitting in here you know usually your door handles are

like right here you if that makes any sense here you're kind of sitting above

the door handles so you just pull them like that you have your standard window

controls automatic your mirror controls have some good space down here speaker

unlock and lock here's how it looks standing up here now this thing is

really spacious lets kind of lets start with the back actually hold up back to

this thing I feel like in 2017 all cars should pretty

much have the what do you call it whenever you leave the keys in your

pocket or your purse or whatever and the sensor knows when you're close this one

doesn't have that you still have to use that I think the newer are not the new I

think like the more expensive ones they do have that but you're already paying

$38,000 I feel like it should come with that whatever you call the sensor thing but

let's start with the back so you have some more storage space back here and a

speaker this I have the driver's seat set up for me so set up for someone six

foot four I still have space back here and I you know I kind of lean back just

a little bit so this maybe setup for someone who's like six foot six in the

front but check this out I still have space perfect amount of space

man this like never happens in any car for me you don't have the sliding door

that a lot of trucks have it's up to you maybe that's like a big deal maybe it's

not I think this is like the right side this is the left side bro this is

light I have to try it again in the dark but it doesn't seem like it does much

for like the left side or right side you have your standard power windows you have to

hold it down it's not in the back is not automatic your lock and unlock I feel

like that this thing instead of using that it should just be here like it is

on other cars and you still oh shoot I do kind of like this little hold on let me turn on

this light maybe this will help some nope still dark I do kind of like this

little design here not a big fan of the plastic but I like how it goes from this

to this to this and it kind of hold on let me get some more light it goes down into

the door handle ooh there's more space here but your door handles there too you

got some space here for more storage just like any other car there's no vents

down here but there ooh okay I didn't know about that there's this uh

for some reason that's taped up so I'm not gonna mess with that but I guess that's

an outlet flip this down there's some cup holders

there's no vents in my car there's like vents back here for the back seaters but

there's none here got some coat holder no arm rests this is your armrest back here

there's no there's nothing that flips down lets head to the front

before I actually like get in the you're paying $38,000 minimum for this thing

there's no auto seats all this is manual oh shoot I did not want to do that

this is like your little lumbar thing again this is manual here are your pedals the seats

they're cloth um I guess this design is kind of cool you have your stuff here

your little these little designs a little inch a lot of mix in the middle

and then this one over here or not you kind of have a center console you kind

of don't you can choose you have a little bit of space it's not much you have your

cup holders and something goes here I guess let me see if my phone fits in there there's no

plugs in there you know sometimes you have like the USB outlet not in this one

but if you choose to you can have this with like an extra seat I don't think you can adjust this

seat it's just like straight up like that I guess that'll be for little kids

you know like you can kind of see I have my seat back a little bit and this one is just straight up

how do you put this back and does this go under here it looks like it could

there you go this arrow just meant it turns around yes

someone could sit here and you have cup holders but wouldn't

there feet it's literally gonna be like this hey Skyy can you hand me the drink another don't

like about this again you're paying $38,000 there's no push button start you

still have the standard switchblade thing which is cool but I want the push

button I'm paying this all this money for you can get the push button with

like higher level models of this car but come on man $30,000 is too much to not have this push button

it's just way more convenient to have it especially for me so even my car

doesn't have the push button my car's an '07 but come on man this car is ten

years newer than mine this is a 2017 it's like if I get a 2017 I want the

push button where I don't have to actually use the key for anything it's

like my apartment complex has the gate you get up there and scan this and I

always have to get up there I have to turn off the car put down the window

scan the thing get back in start up the car ain't nobody got time for that

let me start the car

so you have your standard mph over here your rpms over here this is like I kind

of like the blue touch up here you can kind of cycle through some stuff I can

go 158 miles so I get to e um 17 miles per gallon average all this good stuff

oh wait let's go back oh so trip one fuel economy driver assist settings so

this is like the basic of the basic I guess the basic like Ford f-150 XLT SuperCrew

whatever it is whatever this thing is called this is like the basic one you can get you

have your automatic window buttons so one touch all the way down one touch all the

way up let's see if it does it for all of them it doesn't do it for the back it

does it for the passenger side hands free got some storage space up here got

your vanity mirrors with no lights again 38,000 for this thing why don't you add

a light up here let's close that here's some lights away this is sunglass

alright so there's this thing with Ford's it's called like the Sync system I

just looked this stuff up this is the standard one this is the song I'm listening

to she's the type what song is this I have it paired with bluetooth right now

let's change this to something a song we know alright I guess we'll stick with

this you have your this is like the standard SYNC

there's also the SYNC 3 that comes with the big screen oh this car also doesn't

have a rear-view camera which I feel like for me if I have a truck that's

what I need all right here we go am/fm with single CD wait this car has a CD player oh it does

I didn't even see that down there is anything in there no

CD in drive all right so this car comes with this this is called the SYNC

there's also I believe this is the SYNC 3 is that right it doesn't really

say but it comes with this the big 8 inch touchscreen this car doesn't have

that this is the standard I wonder how much extra it is dang it's a an extra $1,100

$1,150 man place is taxing this right here no idea what this is for

so Imma leave that alone one USB here you press that and have like a tiny

bit of space there I have my car I mean I have my phone plugged in through

bluetooth you can change the volume

turn that down I mean this little interface is kind of

cool even though it's like very tiny so you see the volume thing comes up like

that but yeah come on man 38 stacks for this truck and you can't just give me

the the 8 inch screen you have to have this tiny little thing I have to pay an

extra thousand dollars for this have your 12-volt thing here glove

compartment got it's really not much room in there oh wait you have some more in

here a little bit have your standard a/c controls

and I think that is about it man what else do car reviewers review on oh I guess they take it for

like a driving test too Oh what time is it 4:22 this traffic is gonna be

really bad I'm not even sure what I would talk about alright let's take it for a

driving test another thing I don't like I'm not a big fan of the shifter being here oh

wait reverse there we go I'm just not a big fan would much rather have the standard one

down there you have your tow haul sport I'm not gonna mess with that cuz I don't

know anything about that let's go for a little Drive I really

wish I had a backup camera I always feel like I'm gonna hit something in this

gigantic truck man and there's no there's no backup sensors on this car

either so you can get as close as you want but you're not gonna hear any

beeping or anything all right I'm not sure where I'm gonna go probably just gonna go

drive down the street I think that's gonna show you like what gears you're in

like which gear you're in which I mean this is automatic so it doesn't you don't

really need that I guess alright at least I don't fit it's still cool to see

I guess every time I turn in this thing I always feel like I'm gonna scratch

like I'm not turning wide enough I'm gonna end up scratching something on the

side of the car oh shoot this car just hit the top of that oh no this car is this

gigantic antenna and it always hits my whenever you're

going through my apartment garage it has like this little clearance thing I'll

show you if I can and it's like seven feet high I always think I'm like

scraping the top of the car still not sure like what kind of engine this is

let's just say v6 cuz I'll assume this is the standard oh yeah so the gear thing just

switched all right let me go straight it's my turn whoa so you only get up to

120 but I mean you don't really get this you don't really buy this truck for the speed

this car it actually picks up speed really quickly let me try to get on a

better street where I can pickup speed quickly right now is that my f250 you're blocking the whole thing bro I kind of like

this little Ford thing up here nice little touch you have all these buttons

oh this is for like a phone thing I can call you can literally like this is a

phone thing I would much rather have the eight-inch touchscreen

than take up all this space with a freaking phone pad come on bro all this

stuff can just be on the touchscreen but no you have to pay an extra how much

was it 1100 or something like that all right let's see how fast this thing can pick up some speed

I'm at 20 that was pretty cool but I got a speeding ticket on the same street about a month ago so I'm

gonna keep it the speed limit oh shoot oh and there's a cop right

there man yes definitely going the speed what is the speed limit

I think it's 35 this truck is gigantic bro I feel like a whale cruising down

the street every time I pass by another car I always like scoot over just a little

bit cuz I feel like I'm gonna hit it cuz this truck is like it might not even

be that wide like compared to other trucks but it just feels wide I do like

the way this engine sounds when you kind of give it a little gas I'll try to let

you hear what I get when I turn on this next street let's see what this thing's

made of I guess I'll put the windows down for this so you can kind of hear

well it sounds good can you hear me it sounds good whenever you're like

stepping on the gas but once you actually get to your speed don't hear anything so

it wasn't as cool as I thought it was I think that's it for this for this whoa there's a policeman back there 2017 what is this car

2017 Ford f-150 XLT my overall thoughts on this thing I would not get it one I

mean I'm not really into trucks anyway but I just feel like for $38,000 you

should be getting more than this I mean if I was into this thing I guess I would

like wait till the price wen down and then just buy it used but brand new I would

not want to spend 38 stacks on this um that's it 2017 the Ford f-150 SuperCrew

XLT did I say that right

this thing doesn't even fit in the parking space I'm pretty much backed up

as far as you can go there's the curb

and it still sticks out way further than all of the other cars forgot to see how

the sound system is let's see I'm sure this is like the basic sound system

but lets see I'm not really impressed all right here's the little clearance thing I was talking about so this

thing this little clearance is 7 feet there's the antenna oh it

didn't even hit it I guess it only hits it whenever you're coming out I am about to hit this one

though this one is our 6 foot 8 the clearance there's the antenna

there it is the first time I did that I thought for sure I was scraping the top

of this thing so I'm backing up right now I can never tell how close I am to the

I feel like all trucks like all big trucks should come with like some type of like backup

sensor even if it's not a camera all right I think that's good I'm actually gonna get out and check whoa perfect man perfect I forgot to

show like how tall this thing is so you kind of saw with that little clearance

thing but I'm 6 foot 4 and here's me standing next to it it's taller than me so this

thing is maybe like six five six six I'm sweating

compared to like your standard car right here where it's like this big

I'm feel like I'm usually taller than SUVs maybe not

For more infomation >> 2017 Ford F-150 Review - Duration: 24:35.

-------------------------------------------

Neviker Shore Fishing 01 September 2017 - Duration: 7:25.

fish on!! it is the sweety

is the sweety

one little sweety

it is a little blue runner

this is very tasty fried :)

yummy

lest see if the sweety bite

no no no!!

fish on guys!!

the sweety is on

look this guys

look it Alejandrino

it is a jack

very good fight

fish on!!

fish on!!

look like a jack

let's move to the stairs to work it

easy easy

moving to the stairs to work it

look it is a lady fish

nice lady fish guys

look it

nice lady fish

look it guys look it

nice lady fish

fish on

fish on

come on

come on I think is a jack

a jack

a little jack go back to the water

here they are, here they are

fish on!!!

fish on!!!

looks like a jack

look like a jack

it is a lilte jack

come on

an other jack

an other jack go back to the water

an other one

a nice lady fish

very nice lady fish

nooo He escaped

look it, come on

wow

look it this

look it

very good, nice jack

nice

this is great

an other one, blue runner

yea

go back to the water

fish on

look this

Have you seen what size?

lady fish

look it

an other nice lady fish

look it

you are already bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét