Thứ Ba, 7 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 7 2017

Death?

Yes.

If my father finds out that

your motorcycle hit my car,

and didn't have money to pay me,

but keep pestering me like this,

He will crush you till death.

How come your father is so brutal?

He is.

He is so possessive of me.

I'm his only daughter.

Plus, I'm this pretty.

No wonder he's so possessive.

Who told you that you are pretty?

I told myself.

Why?

Don't you find me pretty?

Don't you find me pretty?

how come you got stunned

when you saw me for the first time?

What now?

Should we go back to your café?

Yes,

but…

can I eat first?

Are you hungry?

Yes.

I haven't had anything yet since morning.

And I just ran with you.

Okay, let me take you to eat.

What?

Your father could still be around.

Don't take advantage of me.

Which way?

This way.

Do we still have rice left?

Yes, we do.

Pong,

you came home early today.

Namkhing, this is my mother.

Mom, this is my friend, Namkhing.

Sawasdee ka.

That's P'Pok.

Sawasdee ka.

I'm hungry, mom.

What do you have for me?

Plenty.

Eggs with tamarind sauce.

Stuffed omelet.

Boiled eggs in sweet gravy.

Fried eggs.

Sour curry.

And your favorite,

deep fried cat fish in chili paste.

What do you want?

What do you want to have?

Well then,

can I have eggs with tamarind sauce,

Stuffed omelet

and boiled eggs in sweet gravy?

You seem to love egg dishes.

The best.

Take a seat.

I'll bring it to you shortly.

It's okay, mom.

You should have some rest.

Let me help you.

Mom,

I want deep fried cat fish in chili paste.

Give me lots and lots of it.

Sure.

Let's start.

Let me cut this into pieces for you.

Thanks.

How is it?

Is it good?

Very good.

If you pass by my shop,

feel free to come in.

It's on the house.

Thank you so much.

Please make yourself at home.

I have to go over there.

You are lucky.

Your mother is kind.

and she's a good cooker too.

You have good food to eat everyday.

I rarely eat at home.

Why?

I'm sick of P'Pok's nagging.

Your brother?

He doesn't seem to be tough on you.

Wait until you hear him nagging.

Because you are a bad brother to him.

or else he wouldn't nag at you.

Keep eating.

It's so good.

If I were you,

I would come home everyday to eat.

Cause you adore food so much.

I'm hungry.

I know.

Have this.

I'm going into food coma.

You did eat a lot.

I'll bring Kris and Em with me next time.

Hey,

are you using that as an excuse

to come see me?

It's not about you at all.

You know what?

Your mother's food is really good.

You are strange.

You have good stuff at your own home,

but you keep loitering outside instead.

Look, who's talking.

Who tried to run away

from her own father earlier?

Oh, right.

I think he is still looking for us now.

Are you nuts?

It's been a while already.

You don't know my father.

He never gives up easily.

Especially when he's angry.

He doesn't let go.

He's so stubborn.

I don't give in to him either.

Have you heard about

"the apple doesn't fall far from the tree"?

I have found that apple today.

What now, mom?

He came to my café.

I had to run.

Tell him

not to chase after me again,

or else I disappear forever.

Hey.

It's not right to make such threat to your parents.

It doesn't concern you.

Let's go back to my café.

Go.

We should go take your bike.

Walk me to it.

Have you called her?

She didn't answer my call.

I think your friend has abducted P'Pong.

My friend?

No, it's your gang's boss.

Namkhing doesn't even close her café properly.

We can't get hold of her either.

Calm down, Em.

Let's sit down and talk.

How could she blame it on Namkhing?

Take it easy.

Let's sit down and talk about it.

Don't get flipped out.

Jued, shut your mouth.

I won't let anyone insult P'Pong ever.

Give me a break.

You also insult my friend.

But you insult P'Pong.

Come on, Em.

Take it easy.

It's pretty clear who started this.

Let me tell this to you that

I really like this type of woman.

Hot, Sassy, Fierce

I want.

What the hell is wrong with him?

This is not the time to joke around.

I don't want to see you two fight.

Stop arguing.

Well, I don't want you to…

You better shut up.

Take it easy.

You don't get anything out of this arguing.

Just kick them out.

They won't be able to bring

Namkhing back anyway.

We won't go.

Calm down.

Don't fight.

On.

What?

Namkhing

P'Pong.

Hey,

did you do anything to him?

P'Pong,

are you okay?

Where have you been?

You didn't lock the café.

We couldn't reach you on phone.

We are so worried about you, you know?

My father came.

Pong helped me flee.

Did you hear it?

Your friend took away my friend.

P'Pong.

Didn't you say you just wanted

to get your money back?

What is this about?

What?

You wanted to get your money back?

You already gave it to her

and now you want it back?

What kind of people you guys are?

P'Pong is in need of money.

He is in debt.

And his mother is sick.

Enough, On.

You were born in rich family.

You will never understand how struggle it is

when you really need money.

Stop already!

You are so damn annoying.

On.

Calm down, bro.

On!

You should calm yourself down too.

Hey, Em.

Thank you for today.

It's okay.

It was my pleasure.

Well, I should go now.

Wait.

Is your mother sick?

That was why I wanted the money back.

Is it enough?

How will you get money?

Racing, probably.

Racing again?

What else can I do?

Working.

I don't even have my high school degree.

Who would want to hire me?

And to get 300 baht a day for work?

It's gonna be too late.

My mother needs money now.

I think this is the best way out.

You don't have a better way of making money?

What's wrong with the motorcycle racing?

I don't cause any trouble to anyone.

Really?

Are you sure about that?

What about that accident with my car?

If you lose,

you must pay the bet.

You even steal your mother's money.

Isn't this called a trouble?

All right.

I'm a bad boy.

Listen.

I said that to make you think.

Not to be sarcastic.

I'm not sarcastic.

I really mean it.

What else can a bad boy like me do?

I'm a bad boy.

A loser.

And I don't like anyone to butt in my life.

Do you get it?

Fine.

I won't butt in your life ever again.

Is this how you want to live your life?

Go ahead.

You can go now.

Go!

Where will you get the money?

It's my business.

Leave me alone.

If you are a good man like others,

I wouldn't want to care.

Don't you have the better way to speak to me?

For more infomation >> [Eng Sub] My Dear Loser รักไม่เอาถ่าน | ตอน Monster Romance | EP.3 [3/5] - Duration: 12:58.

-------------------------------------------

Pasandonos El Modo Clasico (Normal) SSBC 0.9.1 - Duration: 12:23.

For more infomation >> Pasandonos El Modo Clasico (Normal) SSBC 0.9.1 - Duration: 12:23.

-------------------------------------------

Трудно быть твердой с ребенком. Не могу быть требовательной к ребенку. - Duration: 10:43.

For more infomation >> Трудно быть твердой с ребенком. Не могу быть требовательной к ребенку. - Duration: 10:43.

-------------------------------------------

Стоит ли говорить близким людям правду, которая ранит, и как именно - Duration: 6:34.

For more infomation >> Стоит ли говорить близким людям правду, которая ранит, и как именно - Duration: 6:34.

-------------------------------------------

How to see that which song or music is copyrighted || YouTube music || Easiest way - Duration: 1:15.

hi guys welcome to my new video

today i will tell u how to blur any object of video

so lets start

open creator studio

click on create

then click music policies

u can see these songs are copyrighted so u cant use this song in your videos

there are to many songs

hope u will like it please subscribe and leave a comment for more videos

For more infomation >> How to see that which song or music is copyrighted || YouTube music || Easiest way - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

[Eng Sub] My Dear Loser รักไม่เอาถ่าน | ตอน Monster Romance | EP.3 [2/5] - Duration: 15:27.

I think I'm going to ask for my money

back from Namkhing.

What?

Are you sure about it?

I have no other option.

No,

I don't like this idea, P'Pong.

No.

Please reconsider it.

Think again, P'Pong.

If Tae knows about this,

it's really humiliating.

Yes.

He won't know.

Jued,

what do you think?

I think it's a good idea.

This is the best way out.

How?

I don't think it is.

The important thing right now

is to return your mother money.

And this is the fastest way to do.

So it's the best way out.

Right?

But there're other ways to make money.

Don't do it, P'Pong.

I'm not okay.

Please don't, P'Pong.

Please don't go to her.

Please.

Come on, On.

Do you really think you can stop him?

Stop whining.

It's annoying.

Jack, you moron.

P'Pong asks for advice.

So he wants to hear our suggestion.

And my suggestion is that

don't do it.

Jued,

can I have your key?

Sure.

Stop, Jued.

If you let him have your key,

you are dead meat.

Sorry, bro.

Damn it, Jued.

P'Pong,

full tank of fuel.

It's all yours.

Thanks.

Jack, you fool.

How could you lend him your bike?

I'm not afraid of you, bitch.

Another thing is

even he doesn't have my bike,

he can find the way to see Namkhing somehow.

Don't mention her name.

Let me slap your mouth.

(Talk to her)

(What are you waiting for?)

( Go.)

Take it easy, On.

P'Pong has made a decision.

Don't stop him.

Go the hell away.

Thank you so much.

Please come again.

Sawasdee ka.

Why are you here?

Well…

Well what?

About the money.

Ah, wait a minute.

I'm about to give it back to you.

It's good that you are here.

Here.

I'm sorry.

My mother needs this money.

But don't worry.

I pay you back bit by bit.

No need to.

My mother has paid it for me.

Take this money back to your mother.

Didn't you say you parents must not

know about the accident.

It's okay with my mother

but not my father.

Anyway, thank you.

What are you doing?

I want to capture it.

I didn't know a guy like you

can look droopy like this.

I want to save it to view later.

You look ugly.

No.

What?

Give it to me.

What?

It's ugly. Delete it.

No.

Delete it.

No.

Let go of me.

Not until you delete it.

Delete it.

No.

Then I'm not letting you off.

You can just ask if you want to hold me.

Don't need to use that

delete order as an excuse.

Just ask nicely.

I'm not stopping at just holding.

What are you going to do?

Hey!

I thought you liked me to do this.

Let go of me.

My father is here.

Let go of me.

Come here.

What are you doing?

What is this?

Why do you have to avoid your father?

I don't know what his purpose is.

He could see us holding

each other back there.

If he had seen us,

I would have got punched.

That's true.

Then, he must come here about my car.

If he finds out that

you are the one who hits my car,

you'll be in serious trouble.

What to do?

I don't know.

I only know that I don't want to see him.

Namkhing!

Your bike.

Where is it?

Namkhing!

Namkhing!

Hurry up.

Here, wear this.

How to use this thing?

Are you okay?

Yes.

Yes. Go!

Dad!

Don't block us.

Get off.

We will run over you.

If you dare.

We need to talk.

Where are you going?

Who is this bloke?

Hi, mom.

Hey!

Namkhing!

Damn it.

Namkhing!

Faster.

Faster!

Stop.

Faster!

Stop.

Namkhing.

I said stop!

Shit.

What?

We ran out of gas.

What should we do?

Come on. Hurry up.

Keep the change.

Namkhing!

Stop!

Why are you running after me.

Go back.

Namkhing.

Stop.

Namkhing!

Namkhing!

Make way!

Sorry.

Sorry.

Move away!

It hurts!

What's the rush?!

Namkhing,

get in here.

Why does it have to ring at this moment?

Noooo.

Noooo.

What's wrong?

P'Pong.

What happened to him?

He cut my call.

Gosh, you fool.

Why moaning?

You made us scared.

He rarely answers your call anyway.

Jack,

shut your mouth.

All right. Let me try.

P'Pong always answer my call.

He cut your call too?

No way.

He always answers our call.

Let me call him.

Go ahead.

Don't tell me he cut your call too.

He's turned off his phone.

We've been together for a long time.

But this is the first time he did this to us.

Perhaps,

he's into some kind of trouble.

What should we do now, P'Jack?

I don't think so.

He doesn't have any trouble.

It's all because of that bitch, Namkhing.

P'Pong doesn't care about us anymore.

It's all because of you, Jack.

You should not have lent him your bike.

It has nothing to do with me.

So, what are we going to do?

He doesn't answer any of our calls.

We don't know his whereabouts.

What now, P'Jack?

I've got an idea.

I know how to get hold of him now.

Good thing that he has turned off his phone.

How come?

How many errors do you have to fix?

Not just fix,

I have to rework the whole paper.

Look.

I got marked up all over the page.

Crazy, right?

I worked so hard on it.

If I had known,

I would rather have someone

done this paper for me.

Come on.

Look at what you wrote here.

Why?

It's a masterpiece writing.

No, there're many errors in it.

Look.

Sawasdee.

The problems are wrong.

You incorrectly analyzed it too.

Kris.

Huh?

Jack who?

Why does he text you?

How did he have your Line ID?

I don't know.

Oh,

it's that day he asked for my Line ID

to ensure us that Pong

would pay back Namkhing.

would pay back Namkhing.

So?

Do you want me to answer it?

Or you want to do it yourself?

It's all right.

I'll do it.

Sawasdee krab, Emma.

What do you want?

Nothing.

I just want to know

if Namkhing is there with you by any chance.

No, she's not here.

You are a lady.

You should talk nicely.

Why do I have to talk nicely to you.

I'm hanging up now.

Just tell what you want to talk.

Come on. I just get to talk to you.

Don't shut me down yet.

Stop bugging me.

What's the matter?

Nothing.

I can't get hold of P'Pong.

P'Pong said

he wanted to see Namkhing at her café.

Pong goes to Namkhing's café.

Namkhing doesn't say anything about it to me.

She probably texted you but you haven't read.

Check it.

Gosh,

Namkhing's mother texted me that

Namkhing's father is on his way to the café.

That sucks!!

Jack, go to Namkhing's café right away.

Someone is going to be dead meat.

She's hanged up.

So, Jack?

Did you get to have Namkhing's number?

I saw you fooling around with her.

She said we should go to Namkhing's café now.

You are useless.

I'm going now.

P'Jack,

I heard she said someone is dead.

Who is dead?

I think your friend has abducted P'Pong.

My friend?

No, it's your gang's boss.

Namkhing doesn't even close her café properly.

We can't get hold of her either.

For more infomation >> [Eng Sub] My Dear Loser รักไม่เอาถ่าน | ตอน Monster Romance | EP.3 [2/5] - Duration: 15:27.

-------------------------------------------

5 САМЫХ ПОДЛЫХ ЗНАКОВ ЗОДИАКА 🐍👿 - Duration: 3:24.

For more infomation >> 5 САМЫХ ПОДЛЫХ ЗНАКОВ ЗОДИАКА 🐍👿 - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Making Water LEVITATE! The Leidenfrost Effect Explained - Duration: 9:08.

>> ALEX: Woah!

Hey guys, I'm here, let's get technical.

Check this out, this blew my mind.

With me, I have some water, a hot plate, a pipette and, of course, a pair of safety glasses.

Shoutout to NoCry send me a pair and sponsoring this episode.

*ding*

When I take some water and pipette it on this hot plate, which is turned off and completely

cool, check out what happens.

Pretty typical.

Now check out what happens when I pipette some water onto this hot plate.

WOAH?

That's so cool!

Well, no actually I guess it's hot.

Not to mention, the other day, I was just standing around, minding my business, holding

a ladle of liquid nitrogen, you know, the usual, when I found out that Vsauce had uploaded

a video.

Huh.

Which way IS down?

Excited, I ran to find my computer and start watching, but, in the process, I spilled my

ladle of liquid nitrogen.

As first, I freaked out, you know, I really like my ladle of liquid nitrogen.

But then I saw something cool: when I spilled the liquid nitrogen, it doesn't just make

a puddle and a big ol' mess like water would.

It balls up, and the balls roll around.

Woooooaaah.

What's going on here?

I'll tell you after the wipe!

That is the Leidenfrost effect.

How does it work?

Well, to get to the answer, let's take a look at what I thought the first time I saw

the Leidenfrost effect.

Wow, that's amazing!

But wait, hold up, this can't happen every time, right?

Like, I've seen water boil.

And I was right.

The hot pad with the Leidenfrost effect was at a balmy 220 degrees celsius, or 428 degrees

fahrenheit.

Let's see what happens if we bring that temperature down a little bit, say, to 200

degrees celsius.

It just boils and evaporates like normal.

This is a huge clue as to how the Leidenfrost effect works.

See, we all know that when water gets hot enough, it turns into steam, and the hotter

a substance is, the quicker the water will evaporate when put on it.

So what if we had a surface that was so hot, that the instant water hit it, it turned into

steam.

THAT is how the Leidenfrost effect works.

The moment the water hits that hot plate, a little bit of it evaporates and turns into

steam.

This creates a sorta cushion for the water, a layer of steam between the water droplet

and the hot plate.

Why?

As we discussed in a previous video, which I strongly recommend you check out, click

the i, heat is just a measure of how fast molecules in a thing are moving.

The way things change temperature is they come into contact with either faster or slower

molecules.

All of the molecules bump into each other, and if the end result is the original substance

having faster molecules, the substance just became hotter, and if the end result is the

original substance having slower molecules, the substance just became colder.

If molecules move fast enough, a substance will undergo a phase change.

Gasses have faster moving molecules than liquids and liquids have faster moving molecules than

solids.

That's the skinny, back to the Leidenfrost effect.

When each drop of water hits the plate and a little bit of it evaporates, it creates

that layer of steam.

Because the molecules in the water vapor move faster than molecules in the water, they end

up hitting the water, bouncing into it, some escaping from the edges, and making it a sorta

smooth crescent-like shape.

This is called film boiling...

Hey, does anyone have a kodak?

No, nope, not that type of film.

... and it's because that layer of water vapor insulates the water droplet so well, it just

levitates around and doesn't boil.

MIND BLOWN.

But, wait a second Alex, just Weight a Second heh heh pun.

Does that water just stay in beadlets and fly around forever?

I mean, it has to go evaporate at some point, right?

Yea, it does.

If you just kinda leave the drop of water there, eventually it will go away, but it

will go away very slowly.

This is because air is great for insulting stuff.

To prove it? *snaps fingers* I am now in a wet suit.

I wear this thing all the time when I go surfing, and a lot of other people who engage in beachy

activities and want to stay warm do too.

SciShow has a great video on wetsuits work, but the important thing to know here is that

wetsuits really are wet, there's a layer of water in them.

Now, water is pretty good at insulation, it has a thermal conductivity of .58 watts per

meter kelvin, but you know what's better at insulation that water?

Air.

That's why, when Destin of Smarter Every Day went diving in the frigid waters of Silfra,

Iceland with his wife, they wore drysuits, and not wetsuits, because air has a lower

thermal conductivity than water, thus making it better at insulation and keeping people

warmer.

I'm gonna take this off now.

THAT is why water droplets on the hot plate take so long to evaporate: air is just that

bad at transferring heat.

Speaking of air and insulation, have you ever looked at a pot of 385 degree celsius molten

lead and thought to yourself, man, I really want to put my hand in there.

Well, now you can, thanks to the Leidenfrost effect!

Disclaimer: Please please please for the love of all that is holy please do not try this

at home.

Because the Mythbusters already tried it!

Yup!

As long as you wet your hand before you put it in, the Leidenfrost effect will kick in

and form a sorta glove of air around your hand, thus not making it completely protected.

>> ADAM SAVAGE: One human hand, in molten metal.

Woah!

That's freaky!

You can feel the water boiling against your fingers.

You can feel that SHCCHKK right there.

>> ALEX: Except, once again, do not try that yourself.

It looks cool but they are professionals.

>> PHILIP DEFRANCO: Don't be stupid, stupid.

>> ALEX: The Leidenfrost effect is named after Johann Gottlob Leidenfrost, and 18th century

German doctor who first wrote about the effect in his paper A Tract About Some Qualities

of Common Water in 1756.

In this English translation I found, the paper starts off with "To the most illustrious

Royal Academy of Scientists of Berlin.

John.

G. Leidenfrost offers his reverence and wishes you health."

So he must, he must really like those guys.

Along with Leidenfrost effect, Mr. Leidenfrost also gave us the concept of the Leidenfrost

point, which is the coolest temperature a surface needs to be for a certain substance

to achieve the Leidenfrost effect.

The Leidenfrost point can be derived from equation, Zuber's equation, but that's

too long and complicated to go into here so let's fast forward.

Basically, all you need to know is that the Leidenfrost point changes depending on which

substance you're talking about.

For water is about 220 degrees celsius, but for liquid nitrogen, the temperature of the

floor is high enough.

That's why, going back to one of our first examples, you can spill liquid nitrogen on

the floor and see Leidenfrost effect.

You know, it's pretty hard to get those droplets to stay in one place, whether they

be water or liquid nitrogen, and that's because the layer of gas in between the droplet

and the floor is, as one study puts it, "virtually frictionless."

But what does that mean?

Well, there are two kinds of friction: static friction and kinetic friction.

Think of it like this: imagine I'm trying to push this copy of Turtles all the Way Down.

Now, is it actually going to move if I just lightly press on it?

No, of course not.

Will it move if I push a bit harder.

Yea!

So, naturally, you've got to question, how much force do you have to put into Turtles

All the Way Down, or TAWD, to actually get it to start moving.

That is static friction.

Kinetic friction is the force acting against TAWD when it's in motion, making it a little

hard for me to continue to push.

Lucky for us, and scientists, water droplets levitating around because of the Leidenfrost

effect have a very low static friction and kinetic friction.

That means you don't need too much to get those water droplets going, you'll see that

even the tiniest nudge makes them go crazy, but also, when they start going, it's not

that easy for a droplet to stop, a matter of fact, it's possible for them to travel

a full meter, if not further.

And when friction is out of the equation, liquids can move in some pretty cool ways.

Undergraduate students Carmen Cheng and Matthew Guy at the University of Bath over in England

got the water to move in pretty cool ways.

They found out that if you put water droplets on a hot, serrated surface, the Leidenfrost

effect propels them in a certain direction.

You can even make them climb uphill, or travel a maze, all thanks to the Leidenfrost effect.

Ok, so this is cool and all, but besides being a neat little thing I can show in a video,

can we actually use this effect for anything?

Well, a couple applications have already been discussed on the interwebs.

You can sprinkle a bit of water on your frying pan to see if it's hot enough for the Leidenfrost

effect to occur, thus making it hot enough to make pancakes, this Reactions video talks

how nuclear power plants need to be cooled with water without the Leidenfrost effect

getting in the way, and this SciShow video touches on its applications in cooling electronics

and inkjet printing, but to me, the most mindblowing application of the Leidenfrost effect is powering

Mars.

So, you know how the Leidenfrost effect propels water on a serrated surface?

Well, research done by Dr. Rodrigo Ledesma-Aguilar and Dr. Gary Wells shows that, if you put

water in this little circular grooved contraption, it will continue to spin around and around.

If you put dry ice in that contraption, it too will spin.

Then, with the help of magnets and copper coils, boom: AC Voltage.

There's not a ton of dry ice on Earth, you know, compared to water and whatnot, but you know what has lots of it?

Mars.

NASA's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter has found that carbon dioxide is a naturally occurring

element over on the red planet, so it there would be an ample amount of dry ice, which

is just frozen carbon dioxide.

Combine that with the Leidenfrost Effect and we've got power stations and, thus, colonies

on Mars.

So when we do get to that red planet, the Leidenfrost effect will be there every step of the way.

Thanks for watching, DFTBA, and explore on.

If you want to experiment with the Leidenfrost effect at home, here's what you'll need.

A hot plate or pan or something you can heat up to 220 degrees, water, a pipette helps,

and, of course, safety glasses.

That brings us to today's phenomenal sponsor, NoCry.

NoCry makes amazing safety glasses for an amazing price.

These things are anti-fog, anti-scratch, anti-glare, lightweight, and they look great.

That rhymes!

Perfect for experimenting, DIYing, really any scenario where you need eye protection,

or if you just wanna look really cool.

Look like I just did a science.

I have the black and green ones, which are my personal favourite, but they also come

in black and orange and white and pink.

Click the link at the top of the description to check them out and grab a pair, and use

code "Technicality" for 15% your order.

That's Technicality for 15% off.

Massive thank to NoCry for sponsoring this episode and supporting Technicality.

If you like this video, it would help out a lot to press the like button, subscribe,

if you haven't already, and check out this other physics experiment I did which involves

disappearing balls ooooooh.

Or check out this video I was talking about earlier where I do an experiment with heat and marshmallows and microwaves!

Thank you to all my Patreons, especially the ones on screen right now, see y'all next time!

For more infomation >> Making Water LEVITATE! The Leidenfrost Effect Explained - Duration: 9:08.

-------------------------------------------

easy rangoli designs for beginners with dots | rangavallikalu designs with dots | creative rangoli - Duration: 2:13.

rangoli

For more infomation >> easy rangoli designs for beginners with dots | rangavallikalu designs with dots | creative rangoli - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Julien Bam: Fans feiern "Songs in Real" mit Nicole Cross! - Duration: 1:32.

For more infomation >> Julien Bam: Fans feiern "Songs in Real" mit Nicole Cross! - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

Trailer del Canale! - Duration: 0:44.

Hi!

For those who did not know me I am Karp

In this channel I will bring Anime and Games videos

Mainly TOP and CURIOSITY

I will bring about 2 videos a week, and if you are here by chance I invite you to watch some of my videos

and if you like I invite you to join

Let me know in the comments below that you think about my channel

And maybe even suggest some video to do

And nothing guys we see at the next video!

*outro*

For more infomation >> Trailer del Canale! - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

"Top 5 Korean Beauty Brands" by Sunny Dahye from South Korea – EF Guest Vlog - Duration: 8:08.

Hi EF viewers!

I'm Sunny from SunnyDahye on YouTube and today I'm going to be sharing with you

my top five skin care and beauty product recommendations from Seoul.

I hope you guys enjoy it. Let's get this video started.

The first brand that I'd love to recommend to you guys is Etude House.

Etude House is famous all over the world and is also famous around Asia.

It's mainly because first, their packaging is really cute

and second, they're very affordable.

Third, and not to forget, they have really good quality.

My two favorite products from Etude House are these primers.

I want a primer that helps diminish my pores

and makes my skin look photoshopped when I'm around taking photos.

I really love these two.

Fix and Fix Primer in the color mint really help to cancel out my redness and even out my skin tone.

Whenever I have a photo shoot, I'll go for Face Blur because it literally

blurs my pores and makes my skin look really smooth and photoshopped.

Whenever I have photo shoots with this on my face, it looks perfect.

So, I definitely recommend these to you guys.

Also, Etude House is pretty much everywhere - in Gangnam as well.

EF is located in Gangnam, in Seoul's Seocho District, in Gangnam Road 465.

It will be listed on the description box below, so don't forget to check it out.

So, if you guys are done with your classes, you can always swing by Etude House, Face Shop,

or any drugstore nearby because Gangnam is really famous for shopping.

You can also find any type of drugstore brands in Gangnam, so make sure you guys check it out.

And if you guys are at EF, you can definitely swing by once you're done with your classes, or even before.

The next brand that I would love to recommend to you guys is Laneige.

Laneige has an amazing skincare line.

I would highly recommend it to you guys if you're just beginning to try out Asian skincare.

Start with Laneige because it's very gentle and really helps to hydrate your skin.

I would highly recommend it if you're looking for something new to try out.

My favorite products from Laneige are their Water Sleeping Masks.

They're really amazing. I love how they make my skin super plump in the morning.

Basically, Water Sleeping Masks are an overnight moisturizer.

So, if you guys are lazy like I am, if you don't have enough time to prep your skin at night,

if you just want to slap one thing on and go to bed, this is the product for you guys.

I really love their original Water Sleeping Pack. I've been using it a lot for five years now.

I always go back to it. Whenever I break out or have tried out new skincare products that didn't suit my skin,

I always go back to this. It helps to calm my skin and moisturize it at the same time.

I have really dry skin. So, if you also have dry skin, I would highly recommend this.

Recently, they came out with the Water Sleeping Pack in Lavender edition.

I love lavender and have a soft spot for anything that smells like lavender.

This one sends me right off to sleep and it makes my skin feel so calm and hydrated.

It also helps me feel really relaxed, so I'd highly recommend you guys to check these out.

The third brand that I would love to recommend to you guys is The Saem.

The Saem is my favorite brand so far.

It's essentially my number one, favorite drugstore-brand cream,

mainly because they carry a lot of stuff there. It's actually underrated.

It's not as famous as Two House, Laneige, Too Cool for School and other brands,

but I've discovered so many great things from them.

They have so many great products, skin care, makeup, everything.

I don't why they're not that famous.

I have two products that I really love from them. They're both lip products.

I've noticed that The Saem makes really good lip products in general, so I have two for you guys.

The first one is called Eco Soul Shaker Tint.

Actually, this is a dupe for the Lancôme Juicy Shaker Tint.

When that one came out, it was a huge hit in Korea

and I think The Saem wanted to make something similar, so they came up with Shaker Tint.

I really love this product because it has this oil property in it.

It makes your lips feel moisturized. At the same time, it gives color.

If you're looking for a tint that doesn't completely stain your lips, I would highly recommend this.

Sometimes I like lip products that aren't so pigmented

because I want it to look as natural as possible, and this is the tint I always go for.

The last product from The Saem that I would love to recommend;

not only is the packaging super cute, but the product is actually really good;

it's the Candy Mousse Lip Tint or Mousse Candy Tint.

This one came out four or five months ago.

When it first came out, it was sold out everywhere because the packaging looks like candy.

I love how the consistency of this product is semi matte and pigmented as well.

This one has a tint property. It tints your lips after you remove it.

I really like that. I love the fact that it is semi matte.

It's kind of like a liquid lipstick. It's semi matte, but it also stains your lips.

If you guys are looking for a semi-matte lip product,

I would highly recommend these. They're amazing. They're very much on the affordable side.

I think most of their lip products are definitely worth trying.

A lot of you guys who watch YouTube will know about this brand.

But if you guys don't, COSRX is a skincare brand that caters to people who have acne-prone skin.

When I first discovered them, I immediately fell in love because they have this thing called "moisture pads."

This is not the original one. The original one is called Pimple Moisture Up Pad.

Basically, what this product does is help to cool your skin down.

You can use it as a mask, a toner, or even a makeup remover. And it works.

For me, because I have really sensitive and dry skin, I tend to go for the One Step Moisture Up Pad.

I also get the Travel Moisture Up Kit because I travel a lot.

It has facial cleanser, moisture pad, and a mask on top of that.

Whenever I travel, I'll take this with me when I leave and when I come back on the plane.

This is my lifesaver whenever I'm on a plane because

I don't have to bring any extra small, travel-sized bottle products.

Another brand I would highly recommend to you guys is Peripera.

Peripera is a very famous Korean brand.

They're famous for their tint as well as their eye shadows, mascara and base makeup.

Today, I recommend two products that I personally really like.

The first one is the Peripera Ink Lasting Mint Cushion.

This one has a semi-matte finish.

During the summer, I wear this almost every single day.

I love its coverage. I love how cool it feels on my skin whenever I apply it.

It feels really good when I reapply it. The lasting power is there.

The coverage is amazing. It goes from medium to full.

It looks really natural on my skin as well.

It comes with a pink cushion as well as a mint cushion.

This is not like a color-correcting cushion, but it's a legit cushion. It's like a foundation.

I highly recommend it. I got it in #3 Sand.

This one is actually their limited edition.

It comes with a little water-thing inside, so you can actually shake it.

I have their original packaging as well because I really love them,

but this is their latest one and I highly recommend it.

Anything from their ink line -

from lip products, eye shadows, mascara, powder, cushion - are all super long lasting.

The reason I'm recommending this one is mainly because the colors are really beautiful.

These eyeshadows are very fine and I love the fact that they're really easy to work with.

They last a really long time.

It doesn't give any fallout on my eyes, which I like as well, so I highly recommend them.

If you guys are not interested in getting them as a pod,

they actually sell them individually, so definitely check it out.

I love these eyeshadows so much.

I think they're really beautiful and the colors are really pretty.

That's all for today. I hope you guys find this video helpful.

I'm Sunny Dahye and I'll see you guys next time! Good bye!

For more infomation >> "Top 5 Korean Beauty Brands" by Sunny Dahye from South Korea – EF Guest Vlog - Duration: 8:08.

-------------------------------------------

What You Don't Know About The Kids From Stranger Things - Duration: 8:30.

The kids of Netflix's Stranger Things have been all over the place since they banded

together to defeat the supernatural in the '80s tribute series.

But unlike the pack of Hollywood teens that claimed the spotlight back in the ACTUAL '80s,

these children seem like anything but a brat pack.

And even though their careers are even younger than they are, there are still some fascinating

factoids about each of them.

Here's a look at what you may not know about the kids from Stranger Things.

Gaten Matarazzo

Like his onscreen alter-ego Dustin Henderson, Gaten Matarazzo really does live with cleidocranial

dysplasia, a rare bone disorder he developed as a child.

As a result of the condition, he never developed collarbones and has not grown permanent teeth.

"That's why I can do that weird shoulder thing."

"OH!!"

Matt and Ross Duffer, co-creators of the hit series, decided to write that detail into

the show and character after meeting Matarazzo.

"I told you a million times my teeth are coming in it's called cleidocranial dysplasia."

Before that, though, he had a tough time getting considered for Hollywood roles as a result

of his condition.

He claimed,

"It was always because of my lisp, me being shorter, and having the teeth issue meant

writers couldn't write in my disability into the show because they had already written

the script."

He did previously have some luck on the stage, but Stranger Things was the first full series

to give him a shot at stardom.

As it turns out, the '80s-centric series was the perfect vehicle for him, too.

"The Goonies is one of my favorite movies of all time."

Finn Wolfhard

Some kids are just born to be a part of the biz.

Stranger Things star Finn Wolfhard inherited the entertainment bug from his father, who

happens to be an aspiring screenwriter.

And while his dad helped him develop an early interest in movies, he's now trying to use

his own newfound influence to give his old man an "in."

Wolfhard told Vulture,

"He has like four scripts he's been trying to make."

"He's had deals that have gone through and then they've dropped out.

It's insanely hard for my dad."

"A lot of the reason why I also got into this was to sell his scripts."

Considering how meteoric his rise has been, with 2017's It putting him on the blockbuster

map, perhaps he'll be able to star in one of those scripts himself one day.

In the meantime, though, Wolfhard has also started to dabble in music video directing.

Millie Bobby Brown

Although Eleven is a young woman of few words, the actress who portrays her, Millie Bobby

Brown, is a loquacious little lady with some impressive pipes.

The British actress uploaded several impressive cover versions of pop songs to prove she's

a true double threat.

It's her impressive acting chops that have people excited about her breakthrough performance

as the telekinetic superheroine of the series, though.

Her stock has invariably risen since she sheared off her long locks and became El for the show,

especially since she earned an Emmy nomination for her work in the show and doesn't seem

to be slowing down one bit.

Caleb McLaughlin

Another member of Stranger Things' multi-talented bunch is Caleb McLaughlin, who got his start

playing Young Simba in Broadway's run of The Lion King.

Thanks to his stage work, McLaughlin can act, sing, and dance—and even studied at the

Harlem School of the Arts.

He also knew Gaten Matarazzo before Stranger Things since they were both regulars on Broadway

before breaking out on the small screen together.

Joe Keery

Steve has his real-life counterpart to thank for his survival of the first season, because

it was Joe Keery's niceness that inspired the Duffer Brothers to let him have a happy

ending.

As it turns out, Keery is also completely self-aware because he decided to have a little

fun with his small screen doppelganger -- Parks and Recreation's Jean-Ralphio, and the fan

theory that they were father and son.

"What is happening?"

For a guy who accidentally stumbled into acting, that was extremely well played.

Noah Schnapp

Will Byers might have been rescued from the Upside Down by the tail end of Stranger Things'

first season, but the actor who plays him, Noah Schnapp, was once again kidnapped by

a monster on-screen in a Panic!

At the Disco's music video.

This kid can't catch a break.

And just like his Stranger Things counterpart, he missed out on a lot of the action when

it came to the show's overnight success, too.

"I was at camp when the show came out and when I came back from camp, the show had blown

up."

"Which had me like WHAT this is crazy?!"

Natalia Dyer

The lady behind the lovable Nancy Wheeler, Natalia Dyer, had already been in the business

for quite a few years before Stranger Things dropped.

Dyer quite literally fell into acting when she was a child, after she sprained her ankle

on the first day of sports camp and was put into drama camp instead.

She then went on to get her primary degree at the Nashville School of the Arts, and the

rest is small screen history.

Shannon Purser

Before her ill-fated character Barb inspired some of 2016's most memorable memes, Shannon

Purser was working at a movie theater.

Once the internet blew up with its demands for "Justice for Barb," though, Purser decided

to quit her day job and give the biz a real shot … especially after people started showing

up to talk to her at the theater.

"Towards the end my coworkers would be like hey somebody called in and asked if you were

working right now.

It got a little weird."

With one Emmy nomination under her belt, though, Purser has had no trouble nabbing new gigs,

including a short stint on TV's Riverdale.

Charlie Heaton

If you thought Jonathan Byers seemed to have a lyrical soul it's because in addition to

acting, Charlie Heaton is also a musician.

He played drums for Brit noise band Comanechi until 2014, when they concluded an 18-month

world tour and called it quits.

It was his sister who first prompted him to pursue acting, so he started out by taking

work as an extra while bartending on the side.

He told Interview Magazine that he really lucked out with his first acting gig, saying:

"My first job was a commercial for a Swiss insurance company."

"It was an eight-minute short with a proper story arc, and it ended up getting a spot

at Cannes Lions; I was lucky to avoid the commercials where you're their puppet."

Whether Jonathan remains Nancy's puppet, however, is up for debate.

Tinsley and Anniston Price

The twins who portrayed Holly Wheeler on Stranger Things might've looked a little familiar to

fans of AMC's The Walking Dead because the pair starred as baby Judith Grimes on the

show's fourth season.

Whether this tiny twosome will become the next Olsen twins remains to be seen, but it

certainly doesn't hurt that the girls proved themselves skilled at improvising reactions

to certain moments on the show.

Sadie Sink

Joining our Hawkins heroes in the new season is another young lady with a supreme set of

skills, albeit nothing to do with telekinesis.

Max, a transplant from California, can outwit them all on Dig Dug at the local arcade under

her pseudonym "Mad Max" and skateboards well enough to dub herself the resident "Zoomer"

of the group, even if some members are more resistant to include her than others.

The actress behind all that sass, Sadie Sink, grew close to Millie Bobby Brown on the Atlanta,

Georgia set of Stranger Things 2, despite the fact that their characters share very

little screen time.

The two enjoyed vacations together, dueted on pop music covers, and spent downtime from

the shoot together.

But despite how close the pair were growing behind-the-scenes, Sink reportedly took a

lot of heat from social media users after joining the show because fans were afraid

Max might drive a wedge between Eleven and Mike.

Dacre Montgomery

Last but not least, we have the addition of Billy, your prototypical mean teen with a

mullet, no shirt, and no respect for speed limits.

He looks like a cross between Rob Lowe in St. Elmo's Fire and Jason Patric in The Lost

Boys, but with fewer redeemable inner qualities.

In real life, Dacre Montgomery is hardly the depraved character he portrays in the show.

The Australia native spends his downtime haunting hip hop clubs and making music videos and

starred in the reboot of Power Rangers before he won his role in Stranger Things' second

season.

His initial audition for the role consisted of one very thematically on-point mini-film

he made for the Duffer Brothers.

He told Complex, "I had one day to get my act together, so I made a short film rather

than a self-tape.

It had an opening score, opening titles, and I may or may not have put on a g-string and

danced to 'Hungry Like a Wolf.'"

"Name's Billy.

Nice to meet you."

Nabbing the role was what made him decide to move to the US to pursue his budding screen

career once and for all.

Thanks for watching!

Click the Looper icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> What You Don't Know About The Kids From Stranger Things - Duration: 8:30.

-------------------------------------------

How to Draw A Whale | Drawing Lesson for Kids | Step By Step - Duration: 4:08.

Hey everyone Welcome to Super Simple Draw

Make sure you have something to draw with and some paper

And don't forget that you can pause the video if you need more time

Today, we're going to draw a whale

Start with a rounded square for her head

A circle at the bottom for eye

And a black circle inside for her pupil

And let's give her a little mouth

Bring the top of the square down into a curve

Bring the bottom across to meet it

Now draw a triangle at the bottom for her fin

Then make a curve at the back for her tail

At the end of the tail, we'll add two fins

Did you know that whales have a blowhole on the top of their heads?

They use it to breath air

Let's color the whale in blue

It's a big blue whale

Some whales don't have any teeth

Instead they have big brushes inside their mouths so they can catch plankton

And did you know that some whales talk to each other by singing?

Their voices can travel a long way under water

Whales can be big

And they can swim very deep in the ocean

But they can also swim all the way up to the surface

Thanks for drawing with me

See you next time

For more infomation >> How to Draw A Whale | Drawing Lesson for Kids | Step By Step - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

fesatlık testi (yav burda çocuk izliyor ya allah belanı yoo!!!!) - Duration: 5:00.

For more infomation >> fesatlık testi (yav burda çocuk izliyor ya allah belanı yoo!!!!) - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore Mix ANIME ♫ Best Nightcore Gaming Music ANIME VOI.7 - Duration: 1:03:22.

For more infomation >> Nightcore Mix ANIME ♫ Best Nightcore Gaming Music ANIME VOI.7 - Duration: 1:03:22.

-------------------------------------------

Paper Please Türkçe Bölüm 1(Bomba!) - Duration: 10:36.

For more infomation >> Paper Please Türkçe Bölüm 1(Bomba!) - Duration: 10:36.

-------------------------------------------

Hard work at Säbener Street - Duration: 1:35.

Franck Ribery is back on the pitch.

Yesterday the Bayern star already trained outdoors at Munich's Säbener Street for the first time since his injury,

today the French crowd darling continued with his recovery programme.

Obviously I feel great right now, but we have to control my progress and we don't want to take any risks.

I know I'm not at 100% yet but I can already work hard indoors and outdoors again.

Next week we're going to conduct further examinations and if everything is 100% okay I can slowly begin to train with the ball again.

Apart from midfield star Franck Ribery several other Bayern players remained in Munich during the last national team break of the year.

Thomas Müller for instance is currently still working on his comeback individually while Juan Bernat

has already returned to full team training.

For him and the other Bayern professionals the goal now is to work hard to ideally

prepare for the last stretch of games in 2017.

Our express goal going into the season was to win the national competitions.

To win international titles you always need a bit of luck

but we're in the round of 16 already and that's great.

Now I hope that everyone can quickly regain their health and then I think anything is still possible this year.

For more infomation >> Hard work at Säbener Street - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

FS17 Timelapse #5 - Harvesting, Cultivating and Seeding - Duration: 7:57.

Let's drive the coarse for coarseplay

that way we don't have to drive the tractor ourself if the trailers are full

Here you can watch me fail while trying to seed a field with AI Vehicle Extension

let's swich to coarseplay

Now while the Coarseplay mod is doing its thing let's do a mission

wait I think it would take too long so let's stop the mission

now we need to seed the field because the seeder isn't smart enough to do this for us

afk...

We will take the other tractor because we can put narrow tires on it

For more infomation >> FS17 Timelapse #5 - Harvesting, Cultivating and Seeding - Duration: 7:57.

-------------------------------------------

ASL SIGNS : STRANGER THINGS - Duration: 7:10.

And while watching it, I came upon this genius idea.

That I should make this video an ASL Sign video based on STRANGER THINGS.

So really, what I'm going to do is come up with words that are used in the show.

Yep.

There are not a lot of words in that TV show because there's only 17 episodes, and they already finished two seasons.

I want to watch more!

Alright.

This sign is the name of the show—

STRANGE

STRANGE, but I think it's similar to STRANGER.

It doesn't mean, like, a noun, you know STRANGER, like, a person that you don't know. It's not what it means.

It's—STRANGER THINGS.

You go like that—THINGS.

It's simple. Really.

I don't know how else to explain that. You just use your whole hand, and you go like that.

STRANGER....THINGS.

It is taking place in the—80s.

You go like this—8...0...and then the S goes around.

Like you're going this way!

80s

A little bit more faster—80s.

In the very beginning of season 1, Will Byers—DISAPPEARED.

You go like this—DISAPPEARED.

Try to move your index finger from the other fingers.

And then, your other index finger goes right in here.

DISAPPEARED

This one means UP HERE.

DISAPPEAR

UP HERE

DISAPPEAR

And this one is—ESCAPE.

ESCAPE

And then, ELEVEN comes along.

So you go like this—ELEVEN.

I do that because this is a number. Really!

ELEVEN

See?

Then, somewhere in season 1 where Will Byers' mom has CHRISTMAS LIGHTS around the house.

You go like this—CHRISTMAS.

You make a C, and then go like that.

CHRISTMAS because—TREE. CHRISTMAS TREE.

But, there's no tree involved.

CHRISTMAS

LIGHTS

You go like this—

Make an 8 again.

And go like that—LIGHTS.

Like you're flicking at yourself.

You know what I mean?

LIGHTS

CHRISTMAS LIGHTS

To COMMUNICATE...

with her son.

So you make a C and then go like this, back and forth.

COMMUNICATE

ELEVEN has MIND CONTROL.

It's simple. Go like this, you're just pointing at your head.

'Cause that's where your mind is.

MIND...CONTROL

You go like this—

like a pirate hook.

And then you go like that.

MIND CONTROL

This next sign is my own sign, like, I came up with it.

You can use it, I don't care.

Or, you can come up with your own.

I don't care.

So, you go like this—

and this means UPSIDE DOWN.

That's kind of my sign.

UPSIDE DOWN

I like it that way.

Jonathan owns a CAMERA.

You go like this—just pretend you're taking a picture.

Ok. This next one I'm going to show you is like, a few sayings that Eleven...

ELEVEN...

says in the show, which is FRIENDS...

DON'T...

LIE.

Go like this—

Again, with the pirate hook.

FRIENDS

DON'T

Go like this—

DON'T

LIE

LIE

I think I made a B, and then you go like this—LIE.

And another one is...

PROMISE

PROMISE

It could be either a question...and actually...

there's another saying that Eleven would say is PROMISE.

Go like this—

and then, Bam! like that.

PROMISE

Hopper is a COP.

POLICE OFFICER

Um...

Yeah, COP, POLICE OFFICER, DEPUTY, you go like a C.

Um...

The Hawkins Lab is full of SECRET EXPERIMENTS.

I go like this—

SECRET, um, like this...

put the thumb down and go like this—SECRET

EXPERIMENTS

RED

LIGHTNING

Only your index finger and go like this—RED

and then,

pretend this is like, the sky.

And, you go like this—LIGHTNING.

Pretend you're making lightning.

Zig, zag, zag.

When ELEVEN does MIND CONTROL, her nose BLEEDS.

Like BLOOD.

BLOOD

ELEVEN likes WAFFLES,

which are Eggos.

Make a W,

you go like this—

You flip it over,

WAFFLES.

WAFFLES

WAFFLES

Eggos.

That was the end of this video.

I hope you really, really, really liked this video if you watch Stranger Things.

And...

give it a big thumbs up!

Subscribe!

Um...

yeah!

Bye!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét