Thứ Tư, 8 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 9 2017

Thanks To All Subscribers Of Berhampur Aj Channel..

For more infomation >> Pariba Petrol Rate, Modi & India Vs Newzealand Special Khanti Odia Berhampuriya Funny | Berhampur Aj - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

Can I Stay With You Tonight? (GONE ALMOST RIGHT) - Duration: 6:33.

MSU

"wahhttt"

"NO"

"...huh.."

"what?'

"deez building open 24 houraas"

"can we werk sym out?"

mic goes in and out :(

" is this fur a servuyy..?"

me: we are not handing out sound cloud

"why what happen?!"

"mic cuts off :(

.. maybe throw me in the trunk or something?

datsss purfect.

" lil bitt.."

with you?

"noooo"

PLSSSS

is there way i can get your number..then?

no..

"bye guys...

" hope u find a place"

UGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Iggg i dont got non where to sleep!"

For more infomation >> Can I Stay With You Tonight? (GONE ALMOST RIGHT) - Duration: 6:33.

-------------------------------------------

Big Box Cinematix - Super Mario Bros. (World) - Duration: 1:27.

This is available for download on the LB Forums

Where you will also find a version of this with Regular Game Audio

And a couple of 4x3 variations as well

For more infomation >> Big Box Cinematix - Super Mario Bros. (World) - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Kim Joo Hyuk's car accident and the memory that leaves us - Sub Esp [Engsub] - Duration: 2:16.

For more infomation >> Kim Joo Hyuk's car accident and the memory that leaves us - Sub Esp [Engsub] - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Você conhece os termos LGBT? [Blue Entrevê Priscilla Bertucci] - Duration: 4:14.

For more infomation >> Você conhece os termos LGBT? [Blue Entrevê Priscilla Bertucci] - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

পুরোপুরি অভ্যাস বদলানোর উপায় || HOW TO CHANGE YOUR HABITS BANGLA || Motivational Video in Bangla - Duration: 6:26.

For more infomation >> পুরোপুরি অভ্যাস বদলানোর উপায় || HOW TO CHANGE YOUR HABITS BANGLA || Motivational Video in Bangla - Duration: 6:26.

-------------------------------------------

Maroon 5 - What Lovers Do (Live On The Ellen DeGeneres Show/2017) - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> Maroon 5 - What Lovers Do (Live On The Ellen DeGeneres Show/2017) - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Didn't Actually Loan Tyrese $5M - Duration: 2:26.

For more infomation >> Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Didn't Actually Loan Tyrese $5M - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

Party time! | The Norwood Suite | Part 3 - Duration: 16:44.

Hello everyone. My name is Crow_Se7en

Welcome back to The Norwood Suite

Let's continue this game

I just got the CD

The record needle...

I still don't know how to play the piano

Follow the musical notes.. Maybe..

A heart..

Where am I?

I have 7 pieces

We're the strangers

Too long to read

Oh, that's the needle

I can't move. That's weird

Go to Miss Davis's car

Which car...

Oh wait, I remember the car is locked

Let's see...

I think that one

That's the last one!

I can finish the costume!

Oh, nothing happens

Party time and... where did the guy go?

What happened?

I can't get out of here

No way

Thought so

Wait, I don't remember this place

Oh, that's the permit..

All floors... Okay..

Looks like she's the security officer

Oh, the banana guy!

Titan!!!

I'm gonna kill it

I have the CD

You don't want the CD

What's up with the guy with the big head?

Dude.... Is that really necessary??

What about the CD?

I ruined your party..

Oh, I didn't know that I can give the CD

Please stop talking

His room...

Oh, I can move now. I didn't realize it

That's so creepy

You... You look like the character from Game of Thrones

Mother of dragons

Where is the CD?

Where should I put the CD?

I thought I just put the CD in there

I swear I just put the CD in there

That guy...

Are you trying to hug me?

What should I do now? I can't move

Seriously... Please....

Stay away from me!

That's creepy... Stop

Oh ok...

Ok???

That's all?

What the hell did the guy do to me?

Did he rape me?!

This is a weird game like Off-Peak

Off-Peak is easy and short. This game is really long and I had to find something

Run up and down.. Whatever..

Thank god, it's over

Thank you for watching. Please click Subscribe, Like, Share

or whatever that will help me a lot. See you in the next video

For more infomation >> Party time! | The Norwood Suite | Part 3 - Duration: 16:44.

-------------------------------------------

How To link Aadhaar With Your Sim By OTP - বাড়িতে বসে OTP সাহায্যে সিম আধারের সঙ্গে লিঙ্ক করুন - Duration: 2:14.

For more infomation >> How To link Aadhaar With Your Sim By OTP - বাড়িতে বসে OTP সাহায্যে সিম আধারের সঙ্গে লিঙ্ক করুন - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

3 IDIOTS - Review - Duration: 4:48.

Hi guys it's Debbie and today I would like to speak about "3 Idiots", a comedy-drama

film directed by Rajkumar Hirani. I recently discovered that this is one of

the most popular films in India and it also stars the country's most loved

actor, Aamir Khan so after watching the record smashing "Dangal" in which he also

starred, I decided to give this a try and see how it is, as also many of you

recommended it. So if you have any other good Indian films you could recommend,

please leave them in the comments down below. "3 Idiots" covers a story which

spans across many years and follows the life of a group of friends: Ranchoddas,

Farhan and Raju. As a matter of fact the film introduces

these characters in present time and narrates the story with flashbacks to

their time at university, where they all met while studying engineering.

Sharman Joshi and Ranganathan Madhavan portray Raju and Farhan, two students

which like many others were pressured into choosing the faculty of engineering

and excelling at it, as it was considered by their relatives the best life choice

with the highest chances of getting a good job and securing financial

stability. They unwillingly attend university where they meet and befriend

Ranchoddas, portrayed by Aamir Khan. Rancho is an excellent student but at the

same time he disagrees completely with the educational system which urges

students to learn manuals off by heart, ranking them as numbers rather than

people and pressuring them into giving up all their passions in order to obtain a

degree and a good job. So the film follows the comedic life and adventures

of Raju, Farhan and Rancho during their time at college, their fight against the

system, the friends and enemies they make. As a matter of fact the comedy in this

film appears nearly as theatrical, with absurd situations, chases, amusing lines.

With a sort of humorous "guards and prisoners" effect. But "3 Idiots" also

expands its themes by introducing a feature which often recurs in Bollywood films and that

is the combination of a wide variety of themes and topics. So this film also has

some very dark moments in which the story portrays the limits these students

are pushed to because of the pressure of succeeding, the weight of

responsibilities and living up to everybody's expectations. It then skips

to a a more romantic perspective with the introduction of Pia,

portrayed by Kareena Kapoor. In these moments

the film tends to introduce the classic elements of a musical, with the scenery

unfolding behind the singing characters, the change in lighting and mood and

so on. The songs are very catchy I still have Zoobi Doobi stuck in my head

days after I watched this film. So in general three idiots unexpectedly

surprised me because it is completely different from the kind of film I

usually enjoy watching. It's not a perfect film or even a particularly good

film, but it is incredibly fun and engaging and I found there was a

remarkable satire of many stereotypes. For example in many scenes the

characters prove how they are split into categories: male engineers, female doctors,

demanding parents, evil teachers and so on. Rancho was definitely my favourite

character, I won't say too much about him to not spoil anything about the story

but in general I loved his enthusiasm and passion for life, his willingness to

help others and to do something good in an oppressive and challenging

environment. Altogether the film makes fun of society standards, of greed and

the need to show off wealth, of putting material goals before personal

accomplishments. I also loved Pia, she was the ultimate wholesome woman and

although it doesn't appear so clear at first, she turns out to be Rancho's female

counterpart as she also works hard and is stuck in some pretty sticky

situations, but at the same time she heavily criticises society's exhausting

demands and it's ridiculous standards. I found Kareena Kapoor's acting quite

impressive, in particular in one scene towards the end in which she completely

loses control of her emotions and spills out all her feelings. But in general

I think the star of the film was Aamir Khan, which channelled all of Rancho's

energy and passion. I still can't process the fact that he

was well over 40 when this movie was filmed. As I said before, this film is not

perfect, it is way way too long at 3 hours and 30 minutes, in some scenes it

includes comedic sound effects which in my opinion lower the quality and

professionalism of the whole concept, some moments were dragged out a little

too long. But in general I found it entertaining,

it is completely self-aware, it obviously makes fun of stereotypes and praises the

value of friendship. Let me know what you thought about "3 Idiots" with a

comment here below. If you have any other recommendations let me know here or my

other social media (links in the description box). I hope you enjoyed this

review, if you did make sure to subscribe for movie- related content. See you soon in a

new video, bye!

For more infomation >> 3 IDIOTS - Review - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

奇跡体験!アンビリバボー! あなたにも起こるかもしれない都会に潜む恐怖SP! 恐怖のエレベーター事故! - Duration: 18:12.

For more infomation >> 奇跡体験!アンビリバボー! あなたにも起こるかもしれない都会に潜む恐怖SP! 恐怖のエレベーター事故! - Duration: 18:12.

-------------------------------------------

REVIEW DENNIS BERGKAMP ✪ NGƯỜI HÀ LAN KHÔNG cần BAY ✈ - Duration: 15:30.

For more infomation >> REVIEW DENNIS BERGKAMP ✪ NGƯỜI HÀ LAN KHÔNG cần BAY ✈ - Duration: 15:30.

-------------------------------------------

Cairns Botanic Gardens Art Inspiration - Duration: 9:40.

Look how big some of these leaves are. They are absolutely massive. Wow!

Hi and welcome! Here I am in the gorgeous Cairns Botanical Gardens and I've got a really

special guest for you today. Welcome Richard to DrawPj. Thank you Cindy. Thank you

very much. Now Richard works in the most amazing style. It's so beautiful and

filled with light and colour. He's a multi award-winning artist,

gallery represented and it's a real privilege to have him here with me today.

You've spent a lot of time in the Botanical Gardens haven't you. I started visiting

here in 1991, so I watched the gardens grow, things change, the effects of

cyclones and how the landscape recovers so quickly. Here things grow hugely

quickly. It's amazing that the recovery that the land has here after such things

as a cyclone. So Richard how would you describe your

art style. I like to analyze. I like to look at layers. I like to look at objects

devoid of detail. Jeffrey Smart, an Australian artist, his work appeals to

me. Fred Williams's work appeals to me. How they have taken their subject and

reduced a lot of the detail but still retain the atmosphere. One of my friends

Kevin Crais who is a master photographer in Tasmania did or still does

photographic cleansing where he analyzes a subject and removes all the

superfluous detail. In fact it was 2006 I remember when Kevin and I were getting

together and sharing each other's ideas and work. Up until then I'd still been

part realism, part semi abstraction, part abstract, but I wanted to see something a

little bit simpler, so I take an idea and I just let it develop and that often

results in semi abstract work or in the case of the Flecker Gardens some quite

interestingly, for me anyway, abstract work. So it's another way of looking

at something that's real but breaking it down. How do you

capture that idea of layering in your work? When I first look at something I

always, to me anyway, what's important is how I feel about what I'm looking at. I

will spend five or ten minutes in the place and I just sit there and I listen,

I don't look, I actually listen. I try and capture the mood for the place and in

this case here quiet... The odd chainsaw and whatever in the distance, but birds

coming and going, but fairly natural and I like to feel the smell of the

place, in this case the heat of the place and then I look at the light and

the light to me is really important. It's all green. Look how much green is around

us. There's the occasional bit of colour of flower and seed and the decay, and the

decay really interests me. I like the way things in the tropical rainforests fall

down break down really quickly, but in that process there are times when some

of the leaf litter on the forest floor is really bright, so I love the bright,

I love the contrast of bright and then the interplay of light. Here's a really

great example of what I've been talking about. Look at this submerged or

semi-submerged basically leaf here. This red one. Its gorgeous. Look at those bright colours. Look how

strong the greens are. yes! Totally foreign to any leaf around it. There's a

subtle reminder here. This is a faded version, but when I came to a place like

this I simply will get my camera out and I record that. I need to record

it because when I come back again it will be totally different.

Nothing stays the same here. Another good gush, fall of rain will come down,

and wash more leaves down and it will change totally so it's really important when

you come to a place to record as much as you can

and then revisit the place because again it'll be different.

Well something just moved there. Something swam off there. But again I just love the play of

light on this is. Is that what's exciting you then and motivating you to draw that

perhaps later? Yes I'll just wait, I liked a little bubbles the way the bubbles are

sitting there and there's a little leaf which is just gone into

there and it's hitched a ride on a bubble there. I'll just record

that. There's a small amount of water over in the corner there. When I was here

last there was a beautiful trickle of water coming down here and just lots of

semi-submerged leaves. There was a whole collection which was lined up down here

and I spent so long over on that bank taking photos. And the light

was just right. It was bouncing off the water and the water was rippling down. It

was just layers and layers. It was a fascinating place and now it's almost

totally dry, but give it another month and the water will come gushing down

again. So Richard what medium do you prefer to use in your work? Colour pencil.

Colour pencils always been for me the medium I thought I was born to have.

Because I love it, because it's clean, it's not messy. I can take it anywhere I

like. I can draw in the most weird places,

inside, outside, any time of the day or night. But it's just one of those

accessible mediums. I love painting. I'm a trained sculptor but I don't sculpt

anymore, maybe one day. I also love digital art and I've done a lot of

digital work and I've exhibited digital work. Digital work to me actually

complements my pencil because it's almost the opposite. The colours have no

texture but pencil drawing has still got it over digital art because when you

look at it you feel like you just want to pick them up or run your hands over

them. It's that little bit of texture because I don't use paper and I use

pastel board which has got that nice general texture of Mie Tientes paper on

it. It gives us slightly stand up three-dimensional look and that's what I

really like about... people have often said to me they like my gouache paintings

and I try to explain to them that I love guoache... I actually

paint in gouache too but this is not gouache it's colour pencil, and some of them

genuinely don't believe me.

Ohh! look at that gorgeous yellow orange banana leaf.

Oh beautiful. I love the red!

...and of course this is now the leaf

in its final stages of decline, before it hits the forest floor breaks up and goes

back into the soil. It's a beautiful contrast between life

death and this in-between, this breaking down, it's almost autumn look. Where as

autumn doesn't exist up here course. It's wet and dry but it's

lovely to see the decline.

I just love the colour contrast and the texture contrasts. And it's loud. It's nothing soft

and gentle up here, it's often loud colour. When I was teaching here at the

Cairns Art Escape in July a couple of years ago one morning I walked across

the bridge and I looked down and for some reason something caught my eye.

It was just a pile of leaves but the way the light was hitting the water I saw

these wonderful reflections in here so before I even started my class I

had to come out with a camera and go clickity clickity click and record it all, but after

that... after the course finished and I went back to Tasmania I ended up producing a

particular drawing which showed... it was almost sinister in a way. It was so dark yet

within there were just little pockets of colour. I just rather liked the way these

pockets of color floated around and you could just make out that was a pond and

it was the first drawing I've finished before I left Launceston to come to

Cairns last year. What's one piece of advice that you would give to artists

just starting out who might be wondering where to find their inspiration from?

Try and be yourself, find out who you are. Try and avoid copying the work of other

people. By all means look at the work of other

artists, study art history. Art history can tell us a lot about the way people

have thought in the past because a lot of the art we do today, in fact maybe

some people say all of the art we do today is based on what has been done

before but the way we do it is the way we see it. By all means take

photos but take photos of various subjects, go around in the outside, see

things, look at shadows, look at light, go out on windy days, go out on still days

early in the morning, late afternoon, look at objects in the home, those sort of

things are just simply what you see and you'll build up a lovely library of

reference material.

Well thanks for that great advice Richard and where can we

find out more about your work? My website is my main source of work

that's at artklecko.com but I also have an active blog which I post at

least once a month, I have a Facebook page and my representative gallery, Gallery

Pegean in Launceston. Fantastic and I'll put some links to all

of Richard's works below for you.

Well thanks very much Richard, it's been

fantastic meeting up with you today and chatting about your work. It's been so

interesting and loads of fun as well. It's been an absolute pleasure Cindy.

And thank you too for joining us and I'm gonna see you next time

but remember to "just show up at the table because the rest will take care of itself"

[Tarzan's jungle cry!]

Go on then! hahaha! hehehe!

OOH! WHAT'S THAT?

Ooh, I thought it was a snake!

It was my foot!

In the leaves!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét