Thứ Sáu, 12 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 12 2018

Hi I'm Jen and I want to talk about my current YouTube vlogging setup and all

my gear so you may have noticed lately I've been going out more into the

community to do some vlogging on the streets so I've been trying to upgrade

some of my gear to make this easier more portable and make my life slightly less

stressful right now I'm shooting this video on a Canon 70d which was one of

our first cameras for vlogging but then we later upgraded to the Canon a DD and

I got this refurbished on the Canon site great place to get some good deals on

Canon gear and I've got a few lenses so I've got the kit lens I don't use this

one as much anymore but like right now I'm using the kit lens on the 70d just

because it gives me the angle I want and because I wanted to show you guys the

wide-angle lens so this was one of my more recent editions this is great if

you are vlogging with like the camera facing towards you it really gets you

know a lot more of your your face in there so it's not like this and it's

good for enclosed spaces like say you're shooting real estate videos you know you

know you're doing like a camper tour something that's in the car so anything

with a small space this Canon 10 to 18 millimeter lens is fantastic this is

about I think I got a really good deal on this I got this for like I think it

was around 200 bucks which was a pretty pretty good price a while ago I also

picked up this 50 millimeter 1.8 lens this is fantastic for getting that like

bokeh background effect also this lens let's in more light so it's better for

like darker situations or anywhere where you want the photo to look like you know

nice blown out blurred good for food pictures good for product photos so I've

been mostly using these two lens I also have a 40 millimeter 2.8 pancake lens

that one's cool too but these are my real workhorses and I've been using

these about 80% of the time this camera is awesome and I also I'd

had this rode microphone that was like 150 bucks and I got to be honest with

you it was crap it just always sounded Halloween and Tinian

no matter what I did in Adobe Audition I could not fix it

so I got this knockoff of the rode videomicro this is actually a mobo it

was $40 I had seen a bunch of reviews on it and I am loving this microphone it

comes with the dead cat this again 40 bucks and if you use it for vlogging

like Casey and I set styled the audio is actually pretty clean you don't really

have to do a lot to it and it sounds a hell of a lot better than that other

rode microphone honestly I don't even know why that's three times the price

because this microphone and it also has phantom power so you don't need to worry

about the battery running out this microphone totally rocks

in fact I've even been using it in a few videos in place of using my love mic

which is another piece of my gear I use this lob mic to record a lot of videos

but I record the audio separately on this zoom h1 and then I merge them

together later on in Adobe Premiere so what I do is like I'll use the audio

from this camera right here and then I'll be rolling on this at the same time

and then to be able to match up my my audio Peaks better I clap a few times

and that will help me line everything up if you want me to do a separate video on

how to do that let me know in the comments because that's a tutorial I've

been thinking about doing for a while but ever only pulled the trigger on it

okay so this is the main stuff I also been working with a video client more

recently we've been starting a YouTube channel for her so I've been going back

and forth a lot so I thought I would also get this backpack on by the way to

make life easier I also use this Canon remote so I can turn the recording on

and off from me sitting here instead of me having to get up all the time so it

makes life a little bit easier we're also gonna talk about the GoPros in a

minute but to make my life more stress-free I got this backpack from

Amazon it is a camera bag and it's really fantastic so let me show it to

you and I'll get some I'll get some b-roll afterwards but you put your

camera in here I can Kate keep and by the way I have lots of spare batteries

so if you shoot a lot you vlog a lot get a lot of batteries

I keep a lot of doublea's in here for the because the h1 takes them and then

you know you can fit your extra lenses in here then it's got this little

zippered pocket for memory cards I also really like that it's got this top

pocket and I keep a lot more believe me I keep a lot more stuff in here so I've

got I got this kind of mini ring light for the lens this is the on/off switch

okay and then you turn this light on and you put this on the lens it comes with

these adapters and you screw them on to your lens you can kind of stick the

light on there it works pretty well and this takes like four double A batteries

so that's why I keep so many batteries in there I got some extra GoPro

batteries in here yeah we're gonna get to this because one big thing I've added

is we recently got not one but two GoPros we got the GoPro six about a

month and a half ago and then we recently picked up the GoPro seven both

are really good cameras this one obviously the six is cheaper now that

the sevens come out but I think the difference is in the seven were enough

for us to pay the extra like you know I think hundred I think this is now like I

want to say 349 and this is like 399 something like that but I thought it was

definitely worth the extra money so far we really like the seven I think the

audio is definitely improved and the picture seems a little more crisp and

defined so this is the GoPro seven and if you'd like to see more of an

extensive review my husband James did one for his channel more approved and I

will link it below because he compared these two directly to see how they

matched up but so far I love how portable this camera is I can definitely

see myself using the seven just to straight-up log because I got this three

in one stick so you can walk around and honestly the audio on this is definitely

passable it's not as good as the h1 but for it being portable and so convenient

I think it's definitely it's definitely alright I think the difference in the

quality is neg eligible when you compare just how

portable this camera really is so I mean I can walk around I can vlog like this

and this thing is actually pretty cool everyone kept telling me to get this

three in one and I'd seen some good reviews on it and you can use it like as

a very long selfie stick so you know if I'm ever in a situation where I need to

go you know like this I totally can but the good thing that I liked is that this

also turns and do it like a really cool tripod so if you unscrew this bottom

here and then you screw it in the other way I really like this because you can

stick this in the sand or the snow which is cool or and it feels pretty

heavy-duty too you could actually use this as like an overhead shot like if

you wanted to shoot like food or something right here you might need to

take a piece of tape and like stick this down in the back but this could totally

get like a cool overhead shot for you you know or something like that or if

you were like say you were out and you wanted to shoot something sort of like

this you could totally could do that but I love how versatile this is and I can

see why everyone was telling me this is a good thing to get this was a little

pricey but I am a fan we also got the I don't have it with me right now but we

also got the GoPro remote and my husband has been using the two GoPros to do

kayak fishing vlogs so we can have one camera facing him in one camera facing

out but he got the remote because sometimes it's hard to tell if it's

recording especially if it's on your head you can't see and he's missed out

on a couple really good video opportunities because he didn't know it

wasn't recording the only thing he says is that sometimes the voice commands on

it don't oh we aren't always like the best he's been a little disappointed by

that so yeah I love how versatile this is it folds up it's really great and I

love all the GoPro accessories how like interchangeable there so we're really

liking the GoPro and I'm definitely probably going to use this to vlog in a

future gen talks forever vlog so stay tuned for that okay one other item and

by the way like this could all fit in the back

everything you see here could fit into the bag it's not super-heavy and then I

also recently picked up this tripod I wanted a tripod that was sturdy but very

compact so this one is really cool it's very versatile you can turn it into a

monopod you can also switch this around so that the camera is upside down if you

want to get like a low-level shot and it folds up really small so I'll show you

so I can actually fit it really easily into the backpack there's a pocket on

the side the backpack also has like this zipper pocket so if you want to stick

like papers I stick my wallet in here if I'm going somewhere I use this as a

purse you know cuz whatever YouTube life but there's a pocket on this other side

and I'll show you you can really put your tripod in here which is really cool

so you can take this and you might have to move this ball thing a little bit but

um you put this in here like this and then flip it and then you can walk

around and you've got a tripod in your backpack and you don't have to carry it

around so carrying all of the vlog equipment like this believe it or not

this is actually leaves your hands-free which is great anyways I hope you

enjoyed this look at some of my vlogging equipment I just want to do kind of an

overview of what I'm currently using in 2018 if you did enjoy this video feel

free to hit that like button you can also check out some links below and I

really appreciate you tuning in definitely subscribe to Jen talks

forever if you really like random videos like this and I'll see you guys next

time

For more infomation >> My YouTube Setup 🎥 Vlogging Camera Gear Fits Into Backpack | JEN TALKS FOREVER - Duration: 10:52.

-------------------------------------------

ВЛАД и ВЕРА - Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> ВЛАД и ВЕРА - Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Runner's High (Part 3): Sebastian Kienle - Duration: 1:04.

Often it's as if I'm running like a child again,

who doesn't know yet what it means to struggle.

It's a wonderful feeling of exhilaration.

For more infomation >> Runner's High (Part 3): Sebastian Kienle - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Stunts From The Flash In Real Life (Parkour, Flips) - Duration: 5:10.

What's going on guys today we're gonna recreate the stunts from the flash since we're getting a brand new season this month

So don't forget to hit that like button

So for the first stunt we got the flash running really fast

Doing a huge punch at gorilla grodd and then using that momentum to go into a front flip

So I'm gonna recreate that by doing the same thing on these trampolines

I'm gonna jump off of this one do a huge punch at

This block as if this is Grodd and they go into a front flip

For the next stunt

We have the flash throwing a lightning at zoom and then zoom catches it mid-flight to throw it back at the flash

So I'm going to recreate that by doing a flip on this trampoline

With this stick as if it's the lightning and after the flip, I'm gonna throw it

So in this stunt we have to flash fighting zoom and then the flash trips zoom into a Webster front flip onto his back

So I'm gonna recreate that by doing the Webster right here and falling all my back just like zoom

So next up

We got the flash

Talking to the weather wizard and then the weather wizard is on the side of the building and he lets himself fall

So I'm gonna recreate that just like him by letting myself fall down this huge drop

So in this stunt we have the flash hitting a soldier and then the soldier goes into a gainer and falls onto his stomach

So I'm gonna recreate that by doing the same motion that he does do a gainer off of one foot and then falling on my

Side slash stomach just like the soldier

So next up we got

Harrison wells running down the hallway in STAR Labs and then zoom runs past him on the wall

So I'm gonna recreate that by doing a wall run on this wall just like zoom does

Next up we have the flash and the arrow

Fighting Hawkman and then Hawkman attacks the arrow and he dodges it by doing a shoulder roll

So the shoulder roll is one that I always suggest that you guys learn at home because it's the most important move in parkour

So basically you just go over one shoulder and do a roll on the ground just like the arrow and I'll show you guys one

right now

In this one

We have the reverse-flash and Barry running really fast

Into each other and then the reverse-flash hits very so hard that he goes into a front flip 180

I'm gonna recreate the front flip 180 right here on the trampoline

So the next stunt is super easy, but I chose it because it's a fun one

Basically, we have the flash sliding under a swarm of bees

So I'm gonna recreate that by running as fast as I can and then sliding on the floor just like the flash

Thank you so much for watching my flash video guys

Don't forget to leave a like if you guys want to check out my clothing like this shirt

You can click the button over here and don't forget to subscribe

To see more videos like this one

If you want to see my latest video you can click over here

If you want to see another cool video like this one, you can click right here

And as usual, I'll catch you guys on the flip side

For more infomation >> Stunts From The Flash In Real Life (Parkour, Flips) - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

Celebrity Teens Want You To Vote - Duration: 3:17.

For more infomation >> Celebrity Teens Want You To Vote - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

*PROOF* DrDisrespect Destroys Fortnite - Duration: 2:55.

Initiate

I'm fast AF BOI

BOOM!

AYY STOP!

AY AY AY AY ITS ME!

that's how you get the job done

Thanks everyone !

Violence !

Speed !

Momentum !

For more infomation >> *PROOF* DrDisrespect Destroys Fortnite - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Giant Balloon Centerpiece | The PERFECT Party Decor For Any Occasion! - Duration: 9:27.

Hey guys

Welcome back to my channel and if you're new to my channel

Go ahead and hit the subscribe button to see more home

holiday event wedding and DIY decor

Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a very easy and very beautiful giant balloon centerpiece for your upcoming celebration

Here we go

You guys are going to love this centerpiece

I am so excited to make it because you pretty much can use it for any celebration

You can use it for baby showers bridal showers weddings birthday parties your sweet sixteen

quinceanera 21st

thirtieth forty or fifty or sixty and he pretty much any mouseland celebration is so easy to make very

affordable and it looks absolutely

Amazing. So but that's it. Let's get started with the video

I'm going to start off this project by making the base for my giant balloons

Centerpiece with the items that you see here and what I have here is a plexi tube that I got from Home Depot

This is basically a PVC pipe only way smaller as you can see and I got it and a half an inch by five feet

Originally, I cut it in half

So now is two and a half feet and you're also going to need a half inch

Adapter and you're also going to need a round cutting board from Dollar Tree. So this is going to be my base now

I'm going to go ahead and start gluing it together and I'm going to be using both East 6000 and my hot glue gun

Now that the adapter is Center in the middle

I'm going to add hot glue to the middle of it. So you can keep the adapter center why e6000 dries?

Now I'm going to place the pipe in the middle and this pipe is a little bendy

So make sure that it's straight before you put it in

After an hour you can go ahead and paint any gloss black

Now moving on to my Manor arrangement which is going to be a 24 inch transparent balloon and go confetti

Which is the reason why I love this centerpiece because it's so so simple, but it's going to look amazing

To place the confetti inside my balloon. I'm going to use a small funnel this one

I got from Dollar Tree and I'm just going to place the photo inside the balloon and I'm just going to pour it inside

And of course the more confetti you place inside the balloon the better is going to look okay?

And I'm gonna grab a pencil to just push it in

Alright so that seems like plenty so I'm going to go ahead and start blowing it up

And this is about the right size for me to use for the amount of tool that I have

So I'm gonna go ahead and tie it up. And now I am going to rub on the balloon like a belly

and I'm going to cause some static and friction so the confetti can stick to the balloon and

There it is. Nice. Look at that

Now I am going to place stickers on it

I got both stickers from Hobby Lobby and you can pretty much just you know

Write a message. If you like. You can leave it plain if you like, but if you have like a milestone

celebration you can put the 50 40 30 21

However, or you can write love you can write birthday. Happy birthday. You can write whatever you want if you wish to do so

Alright, so now I gotta Center it as best as possible

So right about here

And there it is so pretty and obviously if you're going to do it to the fat you have to do it to the back

But I only got so many stickers. Well, actually no, I have it. You know, I don't I don't have enough. Yes, I do

Yes, I do

Now I am going to grab my Balu stick, but I'm not going to use the entire thing

I'm only going to use the top of it and I'm just going to pull it off

Alright and I'm going to attach it right on here and it should look something like this now

You're gonna grab your low temperature hot glue gun

And you're going to secure the balloon to the how do you even call this the top of the balloon stick?

so you're just going to

Add it all around

And then you're gonna hold it there for a minimum of one minute okay, the longer the better

Now I'm going to be attaching the balloon to the base, and I'm just going to add glue to the bottom of the balloon here

And there it is

I did have to move the number down a little bit and I gave it another rub or static

So yeah now it's time for the tool

okay, so I have centered the black tool over the balloon and you will know that it's centered because the balloon looks like it's

In the middle if you have more weight on one side or the other the balloon will tilt in that direction

okay, and now I am going to use this black is

Actually a sheer black ribbon that I'm gonna use to tie the tool to the base

Okay, so there it is all tied up

You're gonna have to pull the bottom of the tool right here after you tie it I see people as a ponytail

And you know fix it and Center it other than that very easy. Now, I'm gonna go ahead and give it a little trim

Okay, guys this is it this is my giant balloon centerpiece and it is absolutely beautiful I

Love it. I love the fact that you can have it for any

Occasion you can just change the color of the balloon and change the color of the tool and you have an amazing and affordable

centerpiece as I said earlier the stickers or the message on the balloon is totally optional you can leave it without

But I think that it is cute with it

And if you don't want to spend money on stickers

You can always get a paint marker and write whatever you want on it. If you have nice handwriting that is

Love it. I

Hope you guys enjoyed this video

and if you did

Please make sure to give me a thumbs up and you haven't subscribed to my channel yet

Make sure to do so right here right now. Also leave me a comment

let me know what you thought of my time balloon centerpiece and leave me a comment anyway, because you know

I'd love to chitchat with you guys all the time and make sure you share share share

Sharing is caring if you know a friend or family member just having a birthday party bridal shower baby shower or wedding

This is the perfect centerpiece for any occasion. So make sure to share with them at the end of this video

Alright guys until next time. Bye

You

For more infomation >> DIY Giant Balloon Centerpiece | The PERFECT Party Decor For Any Occasion! - Duration: 9:27.

-------------------------------------------

Vladimir Putin's Remarks at Fifth Forum of Russian and Belarusian Regions - Duration: 9:46.

Mr President, colleagues.

I am happy to greet all the participants.

Leaders of many Belarusian and Russian regions, as well as parliament members, businesspeople and prominent public figures are present here today in this hall.

They are those who facilitate the strengthening of multilateral allied interaction between our countries.

I would like to emphasise the contribution made by the forum co-chairs:

Valentina Matviyenko and Mikhail Myasnikovich.

Colleagues, thanks to your initiative and personal efforts, the Forum of Russian and Belarusian Regions has become an inseparable part of the active bilateral dialogue.

One thing that is valuable is that discussions between the forum participants are engaged and specific.

Our colleagues just spoke about concrete issues with the intention of reaching feasible, specific agreements to further improve business and cultural contacts between our regions.

I would like to emphasise that Russia values its allied relations with Belarus.

We strive to build relations in all areas based on good neighbourliness and, of course, mutual benefit.

I would like to point out that together with Mr Lukashenko we attach special value to trade and economic cooperation and trade and economic ties.

Belarus ranks first in terms of trade volume with Russia among the CIS countries.

Half of all Belarusian exports goes to the Russian market.

Last year, trade volume increased by almost one fourth reaching $32.4 billion.

In January-August 2018 it rose by 14.5 percent more.

I believe we can manage to reach the $50 billion mark.

For comparison, I was in India recently.

The country has a population of 1.1 billion; our trade volume is almost $10 billion, we have not reached this number yet, but I am sure we will achieve this and even better results.

But our trade with Belarus is over $32 billion; the numbers speak for themselves.

It shows the level of our cooperation.

We pay a great deal of attention to improving the investment climate.

Russian capital investments in Belarus have exceeded $4 billion (Belarusian investments total $716.8 million).

There are almost 2,500 companies with Russian participation operating in the republic.

The largest joint project is currently the construction of the Belarus Nuclear Power Plant.

The first power unit will go into operation in late 2019 according to the schedule, while the entire station will be commissioned in 2020.

We are basically doing this to our disadvantage, building a nuclear power plant instead of delivering gas.

But this will, undoubtedly, improve the energy situation, and will benefit the republic's economy and create additional export opportunities.

Plans call for another important facility in Belarus: the Centre for Nuclear Research and Technology.

Why do I mention this?

Because, not only are we planning a very important industrial project but we are creating a new industry in Belarus.

In Soviet times, Belarus was known for its scientists and a high level of education, but there was no separate nuclear industry.

Soon there will be.

Several dozens of field programmes are being implemented within the Union State.

At the same time, we are prioritizing the creation of advanced high-tech production and are further encouraging Russian and Belarusian businesses to introduce innovations in the real sector.

Russia and Belarus together are working on promoting integration processes in the Eurasian space.

Within the Eurasian Economic Union, a common market for goods, services, capital and the workforce is being formed.

Of course, there are many discussions on these matters, many interests compete and sometimes clash, but we intend to move forward, and we are moving towards a common goal.

Together we are actively working on expanding trade ties with third states, such as India and China, and other organisations.

Today the problems and challenges that Russia and Belarus face have many things in common: providing long-term and stable growth and increasing the competitiveness on the foreign markets.

The priority spheres where we hope to get the maximum economic effect include import substitution, industrial cooperation, agriculture, construction, pharmaceutics and state purchases.

Our countries' governments and parliaments work progressively to bring the national laws closer.

We believe the establishment of a common legal field will increase the efficiency of joint projects, including those implemented in the framework of the Union State.

In this context, let me mention the Work in Russia information website that Belarusians can use on equal terms with Russians to find a job.

Friends,

Priority Areas for Regional Cooperation Development as the Key Factor for Integration and Union Construction is the main theme of the forum.

First of all, I would like to note that almost all Russian regions maintain direct ties with their Belarusian colleagues.

Moscow, St Petersburg, Tatarstan, Bashkortostan and the Moscow, Leningrad, Smolensk, Bryansk, Yaroslavl, Pskov and Tyumen regions cooperate with Belarusian partners most actively.

The legal base of the regional cooperation includes over 320 documents.

Several dozens of the new agreements and commercial contracts have been signed following this forum.

In particular, the Voronezh Region, the Republic of Mary-El and the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Area plan to expand their presence on the Belarusian market.

It is important that the forum's agenda is focused on the digital economy.

Today Russia does a lot both on the federal and regional levels to introduce the latest technology in various areas.

I know that Mr Lukashenko also makes a serious effort to create innovation centres in Belarus.

I believe that recommendations on how to use online services for municipal management, housing and utilities and on how to provide access to such services as education, medicine and public transport will be drafted during this forum.

We believe it is important to encourage an exchange and cooperation projects in education and science.

By the way, here in Mogilev, we have the Belarusian-Russian University that offers joint study programmes, including those on further education and vocational retraining.

I know that Mr Lukashenko focuses on this.

We just talked about it.

He was an initiator in establishing the university.

Issues related to youth policy also play an important role in promoting interregional cooperation.

Today, our colleagues have also discussed this.

Of course, we should support the young generation's civic engagement and its involvement in social and humanitarian programmes.

In this context, I would like to note how important it is to hold such events as Youth for the Union State and the congress of Russian and Belarusian students as part of the forum.

Speaking about youth, we should also mention our common goal to preserve our historical memory.

A colleague of ours also just talked about this.

On the eve of the 75th anniversary of the Great Victory, I call on the heads of the regions to support the work of the youth search parties to find the burial sites

and determine the names of the soldiers killed during the Great Patriotic War and to immortalise their memory as well as to cooperate in taking care of military burial sites and monuments.

In conclusion I would like to once again thank President Lukashenko, and all our Belarusian colleagues and friends for organising this work and for the atmosphere of friendship and cooperation that you manage to create during every event of this kind.

Thank you for your attention.

For more infomation >> Vladimir Putin's Remarks at Fifth Forum of Russian and Belarusian Regions - Duration: 9:46.

-------------------------------------------

The OLDEST CHALLENGE on YouTube !!! - Duration: 4:29.

Today I prepared a very interesting game for you

wait a second

I'll just put on my socks

Well now I'm ready

So now I will prepare our stage

DONE

Hmm, don't you think the table looks uncool?

I think so too

Let's upgrade it

Now everything is ready!

We take a spoon and...

GO EAT

JOKE

JOKE!!!

We take a spoon

cotton wool

put them in a bowl and utter a spell

great, now we have cotton balls

Close our eyes

AAA Who turned off the light?!

I do not see anything what's going on?!

I won't explain the rules, in general, just watch and you will understand everything

Round 1

I put the bowl on my head

let's go ...

I can not understand if I have taken at least one ball, because spoon is heavy enough

Strictly speaking

Strictly speaking. This is the feature of this game

Son what are you doing?

I'm trying to fill the bowl with cotton balls

Come home urgently, something is wrong happening with our son!

Round 2

Let's start!

Guys, call 911, something strange is happening here!!!

Is there at least one ball in the spoon?

I think this bowl is empty

ENOUGH

Let's see the result

I thought There would be more

I have to gather myself

I have to win

If I lose, please rock a like in memory of me ...

HERE WE GO!!!

Need to do it very carefully

The main thing is not to drop the problem is that I do not see what's going on

Well, I lost

I'm leaving youtube

I can't live this way

Goodbye guys

JOKE

See you in the next video

Leave a like !

For more infomation >> The OLDEST CHALLENGE on YouTube !!! - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

Meeting a 'Big Fan' on Random Duos!! Fortnite Battle Royale Random Duos!! - Duration: 16:10.

what's your youtube name mini mana gaming you see me before many my knee

gave me many minor I watched a YouTube you don't watch it I do oh you do Ian

you're a big fan nice yeah what's your favorite video haha

you bet your friends oh my friends yeah because they make a quater often you

know often they make an appearance on a challenge

hello yeah nah I'm not a young hi how are you how are you doing I'm doing good

how are you good don't know that yes okay no I'm

currently like on on I'm currently live on YouTube and twitch right now that's

alright just to let you know that your voice is on a youtube name mini-money

gaming do you see me before many my knee game you mini-minor

i watched a youtube you know wants it I do oh you do big chin you're a big fan

nice yeah what's your favorite video haha you see a Newport your friends oh

my friends yeah cuz they make it quite a often you know often they make an

appearance on the child-birthing you do twitch yes they do yeah I got too big

but if you want you okay guys he hasn't got a clue who I am he doesn't care and

doesn't know what have I got are you watching the stream right now yeah oh

you are nice what have I got in my inventory then I was rendering our order

is how old yeah 89 do you have any shield I do not but there's a chest you

guarantee I'm gonna get Minnie

help make one somebody's on nope nope nope why don't you say help

what did you say help you said help what is this help I feel as I'm being

violated yet yeah field no still no oh yeah oh yes I'm looking to get this

chest frozen yes yes yes yes

Chuck Chuck how many say oh yeah I'm gonna wait for them I'll put these minis

on chug chug chug chug chug check use a book you can put the two big shields on

yeah you put them on and then we'll leave it at that

there you go are you good at the game I'm a hopeless of the game I've never

played of you wire I see your skin yeah what is that the only way you'd know if

I played before this guy seems quite funny I don't think he knows what I'm

doing what are you doing you turn smart with

me it's a new suit get off get off is a new suit all right come on let's let's

get on with the game wait okay okay there's AC case you want

to use them sure use it right now well you have to go I hope in your kingly

winner's game yeah if we win this game up again highlights

yeah oh good either have it be you know I'm good you wants me here you watch me

every day in this dream that's what you said yes yes well yeah our two streams

every time there go to sleep every time you gonna sleep yeah nice

what's your favorite type of stream the idea when you play solos solos Ryan I'm

so lucky bill what do you mean I just wanna be happy yeah

have a smoker so what'd you do legendary chef have you been nice

it's legendary - I got a big ol of Li thank you very much coming over be

careful over there sir it's a wide-open area gonna get sniped we're gonna get

this win yes yes you're gonna get this win brother so you look at this don't

scare me okay doing scare you what was I gonna do it's not Halloween what's here

450 come here come here come here come here come here

oh yeah la do it again it's got parachutes be safe you're right he has

no idea who I am if never watched his channel that's all this hilarious that's

learned over here no no Chewie with you if you want if you want to keep if you

feel confident dude if you feel confident

honey's winning here

nice do you have any Rockets Liston hopeless well me not me well zero kills

kills I wouldn't say that I stand as a pro I'm a pro you just stole my kill how

many wins you go something's going on it's not nice it's not yet okay getting

excited for that one that's just to kill I'm won the battle yet who's the pro you

mm-hmm yeah somewhere somewhere okay I can

psychic just see is look good DMS teammate okay I mean that's that's very

mean to be honest but you know you can do if you want why don't you pay him

this is a friendly friend is this very rude well HIV me yes I have anything to

say and I have a mosh pad okay let's just let's use it sees it - you got that

kill me I don't remember

I'm gonna go with no GG's yes so close so close really in the open okay you can

have that lid if you want it scar scar that's right for you yeah sure I'll take

I'll take the loot it's all good yeah no worries I didn't I said I loved the loop

please thank you very much you're such a nice guy I didn't okay

next time I'll chair the loop okay you share the loot and we share we share

sharing is caring oh no it's too big feels odd you want to

use these bandages actually a Jelena 15 good idea there's eight up here if you

get a little bit so good thank you very much look at that SMG it's not yours

actually was that your SMG have you got any medium bullets medium yeah medium

yeah yeah go thank you where are you sure no storm yeah I've

got two big shields button and we might use them in a minute

and we get in the ring I said to these two houses you see me too how many wins

of you go oh no foolin oh I didn't count them

you don't count I don't count them I just look at the Stars okay tell me over

got one no I'm just a streamer good good good

good that was very good I know it was I did it that's not yours

by the way that's mine I accidentally gave that to you I'm not actually giving

it to you mine thank you right

I'll play I call those minis yeah my if I give you two and I'll take one yeah oh

no it's not going well it's not going well I think well it's all I've taught

me the minis otherwise make many stairs I need to get through you need to edit

okay okay okay money rockets if you have any I have

none and I have six yeah come on this would the boy that you killed do you

know his loot at with you boy yells a default he would I was it default II

skull trooper ah here is he's got a big shield but I might take it what do you

want it's there if you want to okay you got any rockets it's alright good

hey I six yeah we but I have three we do fire huh are we finna do K you gonna

friend me I mean you don't have to look friend you an epic why I'm a noob

no you're not yes I'm a building I think I'm gonna zone okay as you probably know

I'm not actually doing heroes with subscribers in that stream only randoms

shot me down who do you say whoa that's all guys say oof a little bit it's too

much nice nice I can say there's many I'll carry them okay you could carry em

yeah right that's it we gotta go yeah you happy yes that's you know it's more

than two so right let's do something America make America I got eye sees hey

what we gonna do in escape all right so you're gonna immobilize our movement if

some what if we see someone then we're a little bit screwed or I can just do a

360 no-scope like a pro I'm in the water or can you

well you're the pro yes

now we have Isis I don't have men honey not much to thank you

actually don't need it I'm joking I'm joking hi night-night I'm joking I've no

no no you choked you choked

Smart's from the north or something I don't know where we're from really well

villainous Gailen be happy I fretted you never games if you want to play again

yeah my brother my brother might be listening get your brother's good at you

he's good but not better than you yeah okay I see that kid if you want it you

know you did so much for me you can have the medical ID video I did nothing

you did everything you saved me how many times like zero like 21 what's

9+10 doors don't open he's no I didn't see him sir yeah okay

yeah just yeah just jump up you sure I've got more shielding you I know you I

know I don't okay yeah no I have more sure than you

yeah I know I know Hey

I know dunce it's an important situation this is incorrect your camera I have a

camera too it's not a camera it's a it's a little chameleon I think it hasn't got

two humps on its back you see if you say my brother Josh you

can tell him that you want well I've never seen your brother play for night I

don't say he's trash eval you haven't seen him play I can't say I'm trash

there because it's a little bit true you're not you know no I was hopeless

never do that again never do that again on me above them

hang on yeah yeah we're gonna die here

just scape something oh he's on me zombies on me mama Mia

you got me unlucky nude unlucky match we will if

you okay this is what we gonna do okay what we're gonna do is we're gonna play

another match but this is having a dick okay so you're at you're on PlayStation

yeah all you have to do is press return to lobby not right now okay yes okay

only to do to try and get in the game straight away press return as a lobby

not right now but left oh what a game guys again

For more infomation >> Meeting a 'Big Fan' on Random Duos!! Fortnite Battle Royale Random Duos!! - Duration: 16:10.

-------------------------------------------

Chris Gardner - Sus 10 Reglas del Éxito (Subtitulado) - Duration: 8:06.

For more infomation >> Chris Gardner - Sus 10 Reglas del Éxito (Subtitulado) - Duration: 8:06.

-------------------------------------------

20 girl names ending in ELA - the best baby names - www.namesoftheworld.net - Duration: 1:26.

20 baby girl names ending in ELA

ADELA

ÁNGELA

ARIELA

BRIELA

CANDELA

CARMELA

DANIELA

ESTELA

FIDELA

FIORELA

GABRIELA

GISELA

ISELA

KAELA

MANUELA

MICAELA

PAMELA

RAFAELA

SABELA

YOELA

Namesoftheworld .net, the web with all the names in the world: baby names, pet names, business names and boat names.

For more infomation >> 20 girl names ending in ELA - the best baby names - www.namesoftheworld.net - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

SBT Brasil - 02 de Outubro de 2018 - Melhores Momentos - Duration: 5:35.

For more infomation >> SBT Brasil - 02 de Outubro de 2018 - Melhores Momentos - Duration: 5:35.

-------------------------------------------

Toy Cars for Kids Learn Fun Colors Orange Street Vehicles Airplanes - Duration: 4:14.

Toy Cars for Kids

Welcome back boys and girls today we're gonna learn the color orange. Let's get started

Orange race car the number seven

Orange racecar with the number 15

Orange hotrod

Orange shark car

Orange car

Orange muscle car

Orange monster car one of the big tires Wow

Wow an orange dump truck

Orange pickup truck

Orange airplane

The number seven

Thanks for learning the color orange with me today, I'll see you next time. Bye

For more infomation >> Toy Cars for Kids Learn Fun Colors Orange Street Vehicles Airplanes - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

20 nombres para niñas terminados en ELA - los mejores nombres de bebé - www.nombresparamibebe.com - Duration: 1:26.

20 baby girl names ending in ELA

ADELA

ÁNGELA

ARIELA

BRIELA

CANDELA

CARMELA

DANIELA

ESTELA

FIDELA

FIORELA

GABRIELA

GISELA

ISELA

KAELA

MANUELA

MICAELA

PAMELA

RAFAELA

SABELA

YOELA

Namesoftheworld .net, the web with all the names in the world: baby names, pet names, business names and boat names.

For more infomation >> 20 nombres para niñas terminados en ELA - los mejores nombres de bebé - www.nombresparamibebe.com - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

Bad Bunny feat. Drake - Mia ( Video Oficial ) REACTION - Duration: 6:50.

Drop like on this video if you guys enjoyed comment down below your thoughts in your opinions about the video

Make sure to subscribe with host indications on so you stayed on fight on every single video

Also, follow my social media, so they tuned for updates for incoming videos. Thank you

What's up guys still Clarence here welcome back to know the reactions, so we'll be ratting to

bad bunny

featuring Drake

Mia and

this is number one on trending and

this is

Actually a Spanish or a Latin song

And I just noticed

it featured Drake in it and

I

never heard Drake speaks

Spanish before

like

manly his albums are just like

Just rap music just like original American rap music like other rappers

so

yeah, let's see how this video goes and Plus this number one trending so

This must be good, especially this Drake and and it's Latin. I

love Drake and Latin music

So yeah, this must be good. So let's get to started 3 2 1 let's go

This must be good

Oh

Man I

Should show this to my mom because she likes drape and wine

Wow, he's actually pretty good

Those old school cars man, I

Like those pants in a shirt, too

I'm loving this

Drake singing like speaking in Spanish makes everything better

Braun would suck the first time

hannes

Like it's me

For the first time I ever heard Drake speak Spanish. I never heard him speak Spanish before it's actually pretty good

Look at their bodies air con man

Looks like on that symbol, right?

I

Think Drake should make sure

Make probably probably a feel Latin music

Because how he speaks Spanish in this one mega and him a good

Drake is one of my favorite rappers well

I'm not hating on bad bunny

It's just that I haven't heard much of bad bunnies music only once which is with Marc Anthony and Will Smith

which I thought that was really great also and

This may be

probably my top my top favorite song because as

räikkönen, and I never heard him speak Spanish before and

I heard him speak Spanish for the first time and I thought that was really cool

So olenek guys, I hope you guys enjoyed the video

Make sure you comment down below with your opinions of Drake speaking Spanish for the first time. I thought that was pretty

Insane, I'm actually quite shocked and surprised about that

So drop like on this video come down below

About your thoughts on your opinions about my reaction and music video itself

with Bay Bunny and

featuring Drake that

was sweet and dope so

All that guys, make sure you guys subscribe to the channel general indications

twelve more until five hundred subscribers

so

Yeah, thank you guys so much for watching I will see you guys in the next video goodbye everyone

For more infomation >> Bad Bunny feat. Drake - Mia ( Video Oficial ) REACTION - Duration: 6:50.

-------------------------------------------

Il PEGI- Il Giardino Della Pedagogia #Pegi - Duration: 6:05.

For more infomation >> Il PEGI- Il Giardino Della Pedagogia #Pegi - Duration: 6:05.

-------------------------------------------

Creativity & American Culture YouTube Assignment - Duration: 1:39.

In class we define creativity as a process by which a symbolic domain of culture is changed.

So, basically what that means is creativity can't just be something that is in your head. It's not talent, it's not

someone's brilliance or

being an intellectual.

Creativity is:

creating something that changes a domain and is accepted by those in that field, and

it is genuinely accepted by the community or

the culture that it is introduced into.

So for example,

if Steve Jobs and Apple were to

have just kept the iPhone in their head and in

plans they had, it wouldn't be creative. It would only be creative

when they introduced the iPhone

into society and

it is accepted by the culture as a

genuine

invention that benefits them.

So all it takes

to be creative, if it is just this sort of

intellectual thing, it's just an inner assurance

that what I think or do is new and valuable. But, for it to be truly creative -

to be genuinely new and valued it has to be added to a culture.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét