Thứ Tư, 3 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 3 2018

NFL WEEK 5 GAMES OF THE WEEK TO TAKE UNDER AND OVER ATS 5 GAMES TO WATCH NFL Rivals this week 5 NFL games Green Bay Packers vs. Detroit Lions NFC North Arizona cardinals vs. San Francisco 49 er's NFC West Oakland Raiders vs. L.A. Chargers AFC West Baltimore Ravens vs. Cleveland browns AFC North L.A. Rams vs. Seattle Seahawks NFC West

NFL Week 5 Picks ATS Predictions Football 2018-2019 MNBeast My Y.T.D year to date record on NFL straight up picks 38-23-2 My A.T.S NFL against the spread record 35-25-3 pushes My NFL games Confidence points 335 38-23 NFL Weekly Predictions Sunday NFL Kickoff week ATS Picks Its time for 2018-2019 NFL Weekly Picks and Predictions for all 17 NFL games and playoffs and the big Superbowl game super excited to watch football and get all my picks out to everyone good luck this year and lets have fun that's what its all about. My Favorite team is the Minnesota Vikings

it is Wednesday week five of NFL National Football League that's right we

have some great games but I have some questions that have been asked to me and

some comments so I want to help you all out and give you what you've been asking

for one of my followers been asking me to break down some NFL games this year

like I have done in the past but I've been super busy so I haven't been able

to do that but I'm going to today I'm giving you five games that's right

the Beast is breaking down five games I would guarantee to take the over-under

and the points and the straight-up pick whooo also another viewer asked me why

don't you beast do a game of the week well this is the best way I can do it in

a short time frame so I'm giving you five games of my choice for you all to take

and do what you want to do whooo but I will guarantee you

out of those five games they all be right and accurate and we are going to

take it to the whooo big balls show all right so on this note and everybody's

gonna have their own opinion on what they think a game of the week is I have

Green Bay Packers and the Detroit Lions that we're going to talk about I have

the Baltimore Ravens and the Cleveland Browns that we're gonna talk about and

Arizona Cardinals and San Francisco 49ers that we're going to talk about

wait wait wait this is about against the spread under and overs and straight up

picks that is what we are talking about so it matters when we're talking about

Mullah Oakland Raiders and LA Chargers and the Los Angeles Rams

at Seattle who knows so thank you all for the comments the likes and the views

I will get back to everybody all at the same time and you can look forward to

that go so I'll be reading in the comments like I happen and then I will

be commenting back to everybody and I had a funny comment this morning were you jump

were you what are you drinking no no no brother I just drink a lot of

coffee and some energy drinks rock stars superstars whatever you want to wooo he's

not busy yesterday this was all drywall and mud today is so next is the

paint choices the lady so I got 5 games I'm going to talk about

and I'm gonna making this as easy as I can because I don't have my dry eraser

board right now it's tied up like I said with construction projects Green Bay

Packers Detroit Lions the last if you want to take a pause grab the piece of

paper in a pin and just write down these few fat keys that I'm gonna give you and

why I'm gonna say to take the over-under and why I would say take the points and

how these five games are perfect picks for anything you want to do with them

alright Green Bay Packers Detroit Lions Detroit Lions as of today yesterday they

were at a - one and a half I mean a plus one and a half today they're at a plus

one I get this on my Vegasinsider.com report so they change it all time the

last time they've met Green Bay went into Detroit and this is even

match 11 to 35 Detroit won the last five games that they played in Detroit Green

Bay's won two of those games Detroit Lions of one three the last meeting like

I said 35 11 that was 12 46 points Vegas is given us over and under 51 are those

five games Detroit's on the upside I mean on the

favorite side to win 28-17 is the average score of five games that adds up

to 45 points so that is under the 51 so I

take the under 51 and I would take the plus one for Detroit Lions and Detroit

Lions is straight-up that went next to why we have the Baltimore Ravens and

the Cleveland Browns why is this a game choice the week because of the points

the last time they met Baltimore won this game 27 to 10

Vegas is giving us in under 47 all right check this up the last time they met

right 27-10 that total was 37 points easy math the average out of the

last five games Baltimore's won the last four out of the

five and Cleveland's won one game all right

the average score of those five games is 25 to 20 Baltimore's favorite now

they're giving us minus three the average score if you add those five

games up is 25 to 20 so I would take the minus three for Baltimore at the under

47 whoo Oakland Raiders LA Chargers Oakland Raiders are plus five and a half

LA Chargers are minus five and a half the under and over is 53 and a half the

last time these they met Oakland Raiders lost 10 to 30 that adds up to 40 points

the average score in the five games because Oakland's one two oh five and LA

charges 1 3 is 17 to 22 pretty close right close game the average score if

you add those all up is 39 points so you're safe to take that under 53 and a

half now where do you put your plus or minus

whoo man I would say plus five and a half for Oakland and I'm taking LA

Chargers to win this game but plus five and a half to Oakland LA Rams Seattle

Seahawks another rival game the last time they met the Rams won hands down

42 to 7 last year out of the last five meetings and yes I know if they've moved

and changes and everything else from st. Louis and everything else but out of

those last five games the Rams at 1/2 C house 1 3 the average

score now are those five games which is a little hard to compute and everything

sense of all the changes but you got to go by that 16 to 19 Seattle's favorite

they are giving us under 50 and a half now you're like but look a score last

year that was 49 points total 42 to 7 49 points so take the under 50 and a half

if you want to I'm taking to win this week I'm taking the plus 7 also I'm

taking the under 50 and a half Arizona going into San Francisco 49ers and also

thank you everybody that's been commenting I'm sorry I just been so busy

I don't want just comment to one person when I have a list of comments so I want

to crush them all down and comments everybody sit down during the week I'll sit

down and I will comment back to everybody like I always do because I

appreciate everybody back and comments I do up but if I favor one

person I don't think that's right so I want to comment back to everybody so I

have to sit down at that moment to do that and that's them between doing all

this crazy stuff right so Arizona go into San Francisco 49ers why is this a

game pick of my week because in the last five meetings it's been three to two and

in my video yesterday I said gosh I've been going back and forth on the Arizona

S.F. game okay this is why I'm going to tell you

this Arizona has won the last three games out of five games and San

Francisco's went to games the last meeting last year Arizona Cardinals won

this game 22-10 the 12 points was 30 points Vegas

is giving us an under or over 41 the average score out of those last five

games is 21 Arizona 19 San Fran that adds up to 40

points really close to 41 but I must still say take the under 41 all right

now Arizona is given Vegas lines are given Arizona plus four and a half San

Francisco - four and a half I'm taking San Francisco 49ers is my straight up

pick I'm saying that San Francisco 49ers are playing better this year and they're

gonna win this game right I'm taking the - four and a half

but am i no no no this is what I want to tell you to take I would take the plus

four and a half for Arizona and the under 41 if you wanna have big ones big

balls to do this move but that's just the numbers right that's just the

numbers Arizona's favorite according to the

number chart Arizona's favored to win this game 21 to 19 under forty one with

the plus four and a half man that's that's just close that's close I don't

even know if you'd want to take that +4 now I would actually take the minus 4

and half like I said in my first video for San Fran Arizona's my straight

up if you're going to go on this one if you go this route and under 41 I know

this is confusing I know it is but that's what it is

the last five games Arizona's one three San Fran's one - average score 21 19

the last meeting twenty to ten total points thirty average I the last five

games forty points take the under forty one and that's it

whoo I think we covered all five games we talked about Green Bay and Detroit

I'm taking two plus one I'm taking the under fifty one I'm taking

the Baltimore Ravens over Cleveland I'm taking the minus three for Baltimore I'm

taking the under forty seven for this game and Arizona Cardinals I'm taking

the plus four and a half for Arizona my straight I picked this week of San

Francisco so it started confusing but this is just against the Vegas points NFL lines the breakdown wise

and I'm taking the under forty one and Oakland and LA Chargers we already know

plus five and a half for Oakland and the under fifty three and a half sorry I

answer throw this video quick for everybody because I'm so busy I'm just

thinking oh my gosh I gotta make this video I got prime this I got paint this

I got tear this wall down and all while it's raining outside because my fences

ain't going well this keeps raining whoo a great day yourself great day thank

you all for watching my stuff and commenting I will get back to you I

promise always like always and yeah do the if like do the NFL poll check it out

woo what's up everybody has your week just been hectic and crazy well if

you want a quick quick meal here I got the news for you you man beast food lovers us

that just want to make that quick easy meal for your friends your family

whatever just run over to your first and grab yourself a quick

Stouffer's box the family lasagna that's right Stouffer's lasagna that's what

we're having for dinner woo simple and easy just get into the

car grab your

some cash run over to your grocery store it's been about 15 bucks pop it in the

oven wait about two hours and dish your up self up some good old Garfield

lasagna yum yum yum what's up with that have yourself a

great week had a great weekend and let's eat some dinner

NFL Week 5 Picks ATS Predictions Football 2018-2019 MNBeast My Y.T.D year to date record on NFL straight up picks 38-23-2 My A.T.S NFL against the spread record 35-25-3 pushes My NFL games Confidence points 335 38-23

NFL Weekly Predictions Sunday NFL Kickoff week ATS Picks Its time for 2018-2019 NFL Weekly Picks and Predictions for all 17 NFL games and playoffs and the big Superbowl game super excited to watch football and get all my picks out to everyone good luck this year and lets have fun that's what its all about. My Favorite team is the Minnesota Vikings

NFL WEEK 5 GAMES OF THE WEEK TO TAKE UNDER AND OVER ATS 5 GAMES TO WATCH NFL Rivals this week 5 NFL games Green Bay Packers vs. Detroit Lions NFC North Arizona cardinals vs. San Francisco 49 er's NFC West Oakland Raiders vs. L.A. Chargers AFC West Baltimore Ravens vs. Cleveland browns AFC North L.A. Rams vs. Seattle Seahawks NFC West

For more infomation >> NFL WEEK 5 GAMES OF THE WEEK TO TAKE UNDER AND OVER ATS 5 GAMES TO WATCH - Duration: 13:56.

-------------------------------------------

Cantantes Coreanos Intentan Cantar en Español! ft W24 - Duration: 18:27.

For more infomation >> Cantantes Coreanos Intentan Cantar en Español! ft W24 - Duration: 18:27.

-------------------------------------------

The 10 HARDEST RUSSIAN WORDS to Pronounce! - Duration: 6:38.

Всем привет! ["Hi everyone!" in Russian] Welcome back to another video with me Conor Clyne.

This is the Tsar Wxperience and in Today's Tip Thursday I'm gonna be going through the

10 hardest words to pronounce in the Russian language you probably just saw

some Russian written there that's called the green theater here in Odessa in

Ukraine - Зеленый театр and let's see how I get on trying to pronounce those

10 hardest words. Now I have been learning Russian of course for you know

a few years and I spent a good bit of time here in Odessa and in other cities

where Russian is spoken a lot but there's always gonna be some things that catch

you out so let's get in today's video and see how I get on with the Russian

language and it's hardest ten words!

Всем привет из Одессы! Greetings from Odessa in Ukraine and right

behind me there you should just be able to make out the statue of Alexander

Pushkin the guy who really founded the Russian language created it took it from

being something that was spoken in the villages and actually formalized it.

He's a huge influence on the language and it's kind of really appropriate for

this video, I'm here with Nastya. Nastya is from an amazing YouTube channel in

Russian called 'Room Factory' gonna link those guys below and in this video we're

gonna be going through the 10 hardest words pronounced in the Russian language

as you know Russian is not my first language

by a long way so I'm interested to see how I get on because I do speak some Russian

but you know these hard words might catch me up a little bit.

Apologies to everybody who speaks Russian as their first language before

we start because I'm about to butcher your language so let's get into it!

{Russian] Let's start! First ... - First word ... Skylark

- Skylark - Oh, that's easy, really easy. - Easy, ok!

[English] I don't know. This is fucking hard!

[Russian] What's that in English? - [English] Electrocardiographic X-Ray

- This is 'landmark' yeah, Pushkin!

[Russian] I don't understand!

- Further? - Yes, let's go on! - Last word ... - Last one...

[English] Shit! This is too hard!

[Russian] - Almost - Almost! - Really close! - That's all 10? Yes all 10 words.

High 5! Thanks a lot! [English] Okay so how do you think I got on there? That was a bit of a fun

video as I said go check out Nastya's channel down below if you're interested

in like learning Russian by actually watching some cool stuff then go check

her out she's a lot of fun great videos a lot of them actually can understand

even if you don't really speak Russian that well because a lot of the humor is

universal. I was watching some of them earlier and actually you can actually

watch them even if you don't speak Russian so go check that out if you've been

learning Russian write me a comment below how you thought I got on. If you're

Russian speaker of course let me know give me a grade give me grade 9 out of

10 5 out of 10. Thumps up thumbs down? And I will see all of your smiling enthusiastic

faces in the next video from Odessa Ukraine. До свидания! Па-па!

So that's it for today's video how do you think you would get on with those 10 hardest words in

the Russian language and how do you think my performance went? Drop me a

comment below in the comments section definitely if you have something to

contribute always go and write it there because we're creating this great

community people who are really passionate about traveling here in Eastern Europe

and in particular to Ukraine to Odessa so anything you can contribute is always

appreciated, you can help everybody out there if you are not subscribed to the channel what

are you waiting for? Squeeze the red subscribe button and make sure that you

whack the notification bell because that's how you get notified when I

upload new content here on YouTube and if you don't well YouTube normally

doesn't tell you that there's a new video so even my some of my friends even

ask me hey why don't I know that the videos are uploaded and it's like get

the hit the bell, it's not like like I don't say it in every damn god video here so that's it from

today's video from Odessa in Ukraine. До свидания ['Goodbye' in Russian] in Russian and I will see all of

you are smiling enthusiastic faces for in this part of the world

in the next video. Пока! ['Bye!' in Russian]

For more infomation >> The 10 HARDEST RUSSIAN WORDS to Pronounce! - Duration: 6:38.

-------------------------------------------

BLINDFOLDED MAKEUP CHALLENGE! - Duration: 13:23.

Hi, how are ya?

Welcome back to my channel!

This is not Jeffree Star's channel.

Okay, I wish it was because we'd be making millions.

Right.

Okay.

Can't relate.

Okay.

Oh, yeah you can't relate with your two subscribers.

Hey guys!

It's Sher.

And Zach.

And we're back.

And better than ever, and thinner than ever.

How many pounds down, girl?

Three thousand.

And one.

And one.

And how many have you lost?

One.

Awesome!

So, we're back with another video idea.

Thought up two hours ago.

Today, we thought we would do the blindfolded makeup challenge where he's blindfolded and

he does a full face of makeup on me.

He's never done makeup at all, ever before.

Ever!

So he has no idea what any of these products are even going to be for, much less where

they go.

Or what they feel like.

Oh yeah, much less what brushes to use, what products to use where, and on top of all that,

he's going to be blindfolded.

What's a primer?

I mean, you're probably more educated than me..on makeup.

I mean, I've seen like, three Jeffree Star videos, so I, I got this.

That's what we're doing today, and let's get into it!

Watch til the end of the video to see a big reveal.

Yeah, the big reveal's what, going to be the mess of my face?

It's going to be my face because you're going to do mine after.

In order to help him out just a little bit before we do this because he's never....held

makeup before, I'm going to hand him what goes where because I don't want to get my

eye poked out.

Oh, we need a blindfold.

I know, okay.

Just go get like a big roll of toilet paper.

In case you guys didn't know, we planned this two hours ago, so you get what you get.

Oh my god, don't say that!

So you're just going to put a whole towel over my face.

By the way, we're using toilet paper as a blindfold because we forgot to stop at The

Dollar Tree to get one.

Go ahead and put your blindfold on before I take the makeup that I already have on off

so that you're not already blinded....by my face, with no makeup...So the first thing

we're doing is foundation in the wrong color, just saying.

How many shades were in this collection?

I don't know.

Because if it's less than at least thirty, then they...It's not inclusive.

Then they kind of flopped.

Right.

So like, I'm not even going to mess with it.

It's like a wand.

So you put it on my face where you want the foundation to go.

Good job.

Okay we're going to put some here, some on your chin, right?

Yeah.

This shade is going to be...really good.

Amazing.

Okay.

I'm going to be honest, you just went straight into my right eyebrow.

Those need coverage too.

You always take a damp beauty blender, get out all that bacteria.

Now I've seen ones where they've smeared the foundation, like they don't care, like that.

Oh yeah there you go.

That's another technique.

But we're trying to not make it look streaky like paint.

So today we're going to go in with the....Um, it's the Maybelline Master Conceal in...fair.

Now does concealer need a shade range or not?

Yeah.

Okay well what's the shade range because if it's under like, thirty, then its a flop.

I can't tell if its a beauty blender or her hand, it's so damp and clammy.

Is that on there?

I didn't even feel the product.

Yeah, it's on there, you're just getting my lips.

Oh.

Hm.

You went, "Okay, whatever, I'll keep going, I'll keep doing that then."

Okay, where's your eye?

What?!

Where's my eye?

I thought we were doing chin.

Well, we already put it on.

Okay, okay!

Do we need to do anything else?

No, we wouldn't need to blend or anything.

Are we feeling a big lip or no?

Yeah, but at the end right?

Or now?

Okay, can you take my hand and guide it to your eye?

Yeah.

How are you feeling about eyeliner?

I can do it all.

I guess the better question would be how am I feeling about eyeliner?

I made sure to purposely pick the eyebrow pencil that doesn't really match my color,

but good luck.

So if this looks bad in the end, I would just like to only take partial responsibility.

If you're looking for something to really wow in the shade range category, we got a

sneak preview of the PR package.

Oh yeah its the PR package, it's 5 years old.

It's the Precision Brow Pencil in Espresso.

That's a dark color.

It's pigmented so be careful.

Good luck finding my eyebrows too!

There's like something cakey in your eyebrows.

I would just like to say that I felt her eyebrow and it feels like maple syrup is in her eyebrow.

I'm loving this.

I've done a lot of eyebrows in my day.

I hope that's making contact somewhere, I don't feel it going through any hairs, it

feels like it's just on skin.

I just felt like I ran into her eye!

You did.

Okay.

Next would be eyeshadow.

I would just like to say you can't see what colors you're using.

Is this the Kylie palette?

We're going to go in at the crease.

I feel it going in my eye so, that's good right?

Did I slay it or no?

Do we want to do a smoky undereye?

Sure, want to do that?

Yeah.

Lips, nose...

Sometimes I really can't tell if I'm actually making contact with skin or not.

Yeah it's just a liquid liner.

Good luck!

I gave you a wicked wing, hunny.

I think that was my eyebrow.

I feel something in my eyebrow so I'm going to say you did my eyebrow but that's okay.

I don't know if I trust you to do my mascara blindfolded.

I think what's funny is even if I messed up the mascara right now, you wouldn't be able

to tell because of all the streaks on my face probably.

Wasn't from my work.

I don't do streaky makeup.

I'm going to hand you blush.

There you go, right on the ear.

Here's your highlighting brush, I guess highlight wherever you think that highlighter goes.

On the cheekbone, I guess.

Now the other one.

That's like almost correctly placed, so I'm shocked.

Last is the lip.

We're going with a bold liquid lip on this one.

KKW Cream Liquid Lipstick in the color Kimmy.

Oh it actually has a name?

Yeah, on the bottom, you just didn't look.

I mean when you're blindfolded, how could you look?

Right.

I mean, pretty close.

Almost!

Okay, is that good?

No, you need a little bit more on the other side too.

That was a mistake on my part, I guess.

I should have left it, that was my mistake.

Now you're going to do some setting spray!

You know, I don't know why people buy this stuff because all it is is water in a bottle.

Where do you hear these things from?

I look like an insane person.

Oh my god, I wasn't ready!

Oh.

Okay, I'm ready now.

Go.

She's set!

Okay.

Is this the final reveal?

Yeah.

I don't know if you want the final reveal.

Like, you might just want to go home.

What?!?!

What...is this?

First of all.

It looks like you just came off the "She-Wolf" video.

What is that?!

Wow, this is great.

This has been so great.

Well, now you get to do mine.

That looks horrible!

Number one, your brows are way bad and there's a piece of eyeliner in that one!

I can't see.

That's not my chin.

That's so not my cheek, that was my neck!

Oh, that was my eye.

Okay.

This is dangerous!

Is this for internal or external use?

Okay, yeah, that's pretty well blended.

That's probably better than what I did.

Okay, so the next thing we're going to do is concealer.

Now remember, don't do chin because you rubbed a bunch of product on my chin a minute ago.

Sorry.

Oh.

I guess all the product went on my nose!

I'm sorry, I can't see!

Okay, one of those was closed.

Oh.

I would just like everybody to know that my brows are now totally concealed, so no more

brows and no more eyelashes either.

This is so bad!

Okay, okay go ahead and blend.

Okay.

How much did you put on?

And that's not my undereye either, by the way, that's my like, temple on my head.

Are you serious?

Now you said this will come out of my clothes, right?

I have another half of a face!

It's not just my forehead.

Okay, we're not even going to worry about blending.

Okay, we're just going to draw.

Just draw.

Okay, that's enough brow.

Okay.

Okay, not bad.

That's pretty dark.

There's a lot of pigment on that.

Oh yeah I'm sure.

Oh well.

That's your nose.

I guess we're saying no to blending today.

Sorry.

So now let's go for a dramatic wing and the only reason I'm saying that is because I don't

think she's going to hit my eye, I think it's going to be my eyebrow again because that's

where everything else has gone.

That's where everything else has gone, so.

I don't know if I'm making contact here.

Mhm.

Okay.

I don't want to do too much.

Yeah, you need to wing it out.

More?

Wing it.

More?

Yeah.

Okay.

Wing it out.

There you go, okay I wanted a wing, I got it, okay.

Now let's go for the next one.

Alright.

I wanted a wing.

So we're going to go in with the Butter Blush, I don't even know what that means.

The fallout is of course phenomenal.

I'm pretty sure you've said like, 15 times.

That's because that's what I always see all the makeup gurus saying.

Right there, your beard hair is going to be be like, bad powdery.

We're going to go with the Butter Highlighter, wow okay.

Wow, a matching set.

My eyes are burning, is that bad?

Yeah, mine di too.

It's the toilet paper.

I'm pretty sure it's the makeup, but okay.

Alright.

Am I on Punkd?

Because you did that pretty good.

My chin doesn't need it!

Ohhh!

We're going to go in with the KKW.

No, you have to pick a different shade, you have to pick the lightest one.

We're going to go in with the KKW, this is my favorite one.

Your favorite one?

It's the Kimberly.

This is hard, your beard is right there, it's going to get all in your beard, Zach.

These are not Jeffree Star approved because there's not a lot of product per dip.

Oh, per dip?

Wow, okay.

Yay!

So, we're going to take the infamous Elf um...The infamous $3 Elf, Matte Magic Mist Set.

Okay, so go ahead and set this, set this so that it will last until I die.

Alright.

Is that good?

I have two sides to my face.

Oh sorry, which side did I get?

Time for the big reveal!

Oh gosh.

Now that she's done my makeup.

Okay.

What happened to your eyes?

Look, we did the same thing on different eyes, or on the same eye, no different eyes.

Wow, woooow.

Oh my gosh, that looks great.

I'm so proud of myself.

Me too.

That will be three thousand dollars.

We are so glad that you guys stuck around to the end of this video.

Thank you so much, here's the surprise, here's the reveal!

The reveal is....we're ugly!

Yay!

So were these products Jeffree Star approved?

Wait, how is that the question that's suddenly on my channel?

The liquid eyeliner is definitely Jeffree Star approved.

If that was actually where it was supposed to be, it wouldn't be bad.

Well, we gotta go wash this off obviously.

Thanks so much for watching!

Subscribe to my channel if you haven't done that yet.

And make sure you hit the bell button so you get instant notification to our new videos.

That's something I've actually never said before on this channel, so thank you very

much.

Yes, and hit the bell button below so you get notified when I post, which is very rarely,

so.

Bye guys!

See, I don't know how to work my own equipment.

In case you guys don't see behind us, like, the top just popped off of her lighting.

I mean, how much was this stuff?

Um.

It starts with an E, it starts with an E and ends with Xpensive.

We decided that since there's a lot of drama in the makeup guru world right now and like

three of them got deleted at once, we're making room for us!

Oh yeah.

Of course.

So watch out Youtube because we're taking all the funds.

All less than 1K subs on my channel are like, "unsubscribe".

Hey, don't forget the KKW Beauty that's in the floor.

For more infomation >> BLINDFOLDED MAKEUP CHALLENGE! - Duration: 13:23.

-------------------------------------------

[ MATCH 240] du FIVE SONGS - Duration: 5:51.

For more infomation >> [ MATCH 240] du FIVE SONGS - Duration: 5:51.

-------------------------------------------

Mais de 60 000 estruturas escondidas na selva, revelam a complexidade da civilização maia - Duration: 4:42.

For more infomation >> Mais de 60 000 estruturas escondidas na selva, revelam a complexidade da civilização maia - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

WARNING: VERY SCARY | Nun Massacre - Duration: 22:14.

Hello mates, my name is Risk and welcome back to another episode of "Nun Massacre"

So in the previous episode. I didn't actually get that far

We just kind of got into the gist of the game and saw how scary it is

And now that I know how scary it is, I'm regretfully going into this game

I do have a few ideas of what we can do somebody in the comment section said maybe there is a vent

upstairs that I missed like a vent above me somewhere that held an item. And on top of that

I remember picking up paper clips and not trying to ever pick lock a locked door.

Now

I remember in the previous game you needed

you know, you needed a paper clip and also a little thingy which you actually do the pic locking.

So I don't know if I need both items in order to unlock a door.

but I'm definitely gonna check it out as soon as I get a paper clip.

And I do know about a few features that we actually haven't tried out. So the first feature that I didn't try out

Was pressing the Z key pressing the Z key opens up an inventory and also shows us our status.

Now why is that important?

In the previous episode I did pick up something from the toilet, but I never knew what it was

Just straight up. I never know what it was. I couldn't really toggle it in my inventory

So if I was able to just check it out in my inventory just like that

We would be a lot better. So yeah and also

Probably the scariest option

A...

A.. It doesn't work.

I don't know what happened but it doesn't work you have an option to look behind you while...

maybe while running?

Nope, okay, you don't have an option to look behind you

Let's start going into rooms and I really hope to find the lighter right off the bat. What is that?

Found it!

Alright cool I found the lighter. Oh, man. I'm so tense like going into this game

I'm already feeling like the pressure of playing it.

Oh this is terrible.

Why do I go through this?

not sure but at the same time I really enjoy playing games like this because this games

Are not easy to go through and you guys already know I really enjoy hard games

Some games are too hard for me though, and I can't record them "Fear & Hunger"

But something you will get in another episode of "Fear & Hunger"

So just TV also, I know this we under the TV there is a drawer

So really while editing a video I get an option to review all the footage and see what I did wrong.

Gotta hide, NOW! NOW NOW!

Oh sorry when this happens the killer is

Just a few steps away

Just a few steps. Now. This is a huge problem

I don't know if the killer is coming where I was going to or if he's going to where I was going to

If he was going to where it was going to then now that I will go there I might encounter him again

Alright killer is outta here. I think we're safe to go

The only way to know if he's there he's actually do go

I think that answers my question

he did go where I wanted to go so we'll have to wait out

The entire time or maybe trying man up which is my favorite option as you know

(Man up.exe stopped working)

While implement this manly strategy if you want to see more of this game

Let's shoot for 200 likes. If you reach anywhere around that,

I'll definitely continue playing more of the "Nun Massacre"

Oh my god, by the way

Staying under the bed with the lighter on is a no-no.

It's a smart AI so he is aware of light sources

He's gonna see a light under the bed you bet yo ass is gonna check it out

Also, sorry for the A word. Probably gonna get demonetize for that.

Oh I thought I heard him running Jesus Christ.

I don't know sometimes.

Actually last time when I was editing the video, I could definitely hear him running.

Her, Excuse me it's a her.

now also

if we open this stall

A rock... so this is what I picked last time?

Maybe. Now since it's a granny like game

Then all the items are probably randomized. I'm not feeling so good

Okay, I'm feeling great!

Don't...

I thought I'm been sniped. There is a sniper in the building.

okay

Play it as if you're playing Rainbow six siege

Okay, let me I don't play Rainbow six siege much. So I'm probably WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!

I'm becoming

The typical let's player which I thought I wasn't

which I just yell randomly when I see something out of the ordinary.

That's is amm...

I'm 2012 pewdiepie

What do you?

Get this glass door out of the WAY!

GO!

I'm... I don't like the radar. I'll tell you why

Paperclip... what is that?

most papers which I believe I read. I'm not gonna read again.

Oh there is no hiding spot.

I don't like the radar picking up the radar makes such an annoying sound

I just had some like every time I pulled up the radar like my ears were bleeding dude.

Now the vents aren't safe

She's in the vents, no no no no no

Oh this is evil.

Ohh

Man up strategy. I forgot about that. Sorry. I'm gonna be man

I'm not gonna take the vent that looked crooked.

Last time that I did that I was attacked in the vents.

I mean she did leave me alone after a while, but...

I was still scared to my core.

You know seeing that popped in and out it's kind of scary

Hmm no items again. Oh

We didn't see that last time!

Sorry, I didn't write in forever. Mother Apollonia found my diary and locked my me in punishment

I didn't think I would ever get out. I fold a new paper to write on. I want to go home

She doesn't treat the other kids this way

It's called grudge she has something against you.

I don't know maybe, maybe you are the perfect child.

Now I found a hand. I never figured out where does the hand

is being used. If will took... take a look at the inventory.

I mean, it's just a mannequin hand and I can't really understand what I'm supposed to do with it.

So we're going back to where we came from

Because I believe we haven't finished searching that area

In order to be successful in this game, you really need to do a thorough search don't go over there

you're gonna get

You're gonna get the the treatment

An organ mannequin what?

Hello

I cannot pick this up and I will

(Man.exe)

As I was saying

I don't want to pick it up.

Because I only have one more space.

If we find a useful item, we will have to drop the mannequin

so I don't see a point in picking it up if it's already in a location where I can memorize like

The toilet is an iconic location.

Let's start searching over here.

DEE... Don't open that way

Thank you. What is that a map.

you you cannot go under the bed and look at it.

(Manly.exe)

This is why I want to be under the bed and look at the map at the same time

because I cannot be looking at the map when stuff like that happens all the time

What if I was reading the map and all of a sudden she just came into the room?

and also this video

She's very very consistent

Last time only on a few occasions I saw her this time

Almost every single time. I see her or like get the static of her being around.

This is irritating

This is not epic.

I drew a map, so I wouldn't get lost now. I cannot tell

Put it down PUT IT DOWN

PUT IT DOWN!

PUTIN

YOU FUCKING IDIOT

WHY?

The success in this game is actually to keep your composure which is why I've been so successful this far

My ability to remain composed

while in stressful situation is actually been quite amazing and out of the roof

FUCK ME

(Man.exe stopped working, send a report?)

Hey

Don't put a glass water on the table when you're playing this game

it's a bad idea

The green screen went kaput

You guys went kaput as well. You you almost fell off the desk

It's been like five minutes, but I cleaned most of the mess now

Ah...

I think we're actually ready to go for round 2!

Okay, so I fixed the tripod. I fixed the camera position

I fixed everything I cleaned everything

ready for round 2 boys

Skip ahead. No intro. I'm not scared!

You know, a lot of people have been saying that I'm probably the best horror let's player.

I cannot disagree. I'm pretty good at horror games.

Such as I know what to do when stuff happens

I react very realistically if somebody comes to kill me I react as if I'm about to die.

I fucking break everything.

Expensive equipment?

Don't have money to pay for the expensive equipment you're destroyed but still okay round two boys

And guess what is my favorite item this time? Yes, that's right

The radar is the most genius item in this game

It is my favorite item. I didn't say before that. I don't like the item

I don't like the radar picking up the radar makes such an annoying sound

I just had so much like every time I pulled up the radar like my ears were bleeding dude.

I just simply said it's not the best. I'm so good at this game

Huh good thing I didn't die there. I would look so dumb.

not like I looked it dumb before saying I'm composed. Oh, come on

can I just

This is my safety plan. Ah, no, I'm not scared of this game. This game is for babies.

THIS GAME IS FOR BABIES! Paper clip.

Ah the fact that there was like no warning when she jumped me is probably what was the most scary right?

Like how do you know she's about to do that, huh?

Except from having the radar, I guess.

The radar would spot her out but like usually there was like static on screen before it happens.

I pulled the hand that I thought for a second that's in my hand. It's not.

I wish it was so I had an extra hand

But it's not my hand

So right now she's roaming around the building and I don't know which floor she is.

Probability to be jump scared when you go upstairs

pretty high

Pretty high. Here we go!

Oh no, no no no.

when you see the child running, you know, it's your time to sit in the corner

I mean last time that I saw a child running

was when I'm Nun just bursted open a door when she was looking through a keyhole like a camper!

A camper, she set a tent there, I tell you.

she will sit in there for days waiting for me to pass by

Now that's camping. I'm trying to raise my moral moral +1 raised.

Oh get me out of here!

Get me out of here! I don't hear her. She's probably camping again

camping probability pretty high

There is a painting there last thing that I saw painting I got jump-scared.

didn't know there is like small drawers over

OH! The guy was right. Let's go boys

I'm gonna get there eventually. Well, I mean I can get up there. It can't do much. Oh can jump

What happened here?

Wire clipper that's really good I cannot carry any more items

I'm sorry hand

I don't need a hand right now.

Oh no, no, no no, no the moment it says something weird about that door

maybe that door is a creep of some sort

Or maybe a crazy nun is about to jump out

Regardless of the case I do know where to use the wire cutters

if you remember when we went the highest floor

It was locked with a gate

There was wires there. Now. The question is is not if I can cut the wires is if I can get there without dying

Cuz last game I was so confident, you know, like yes, I was jump-scared over and over again

But I was confident moving around because I played like an hour and I only saw her three times this time

I played for almost like 40 minutes and I feel like I don't want to play this game anymore

Just out of I had too much. probability to be jump scared when I jump down high pretty high

This is the floor boys and girls. Sorry there is a lot of

You know both sides watching

Cut

It's already cut that's good

Do I need to build a mannequin up there though?

That's the question. Do I have to go back and get the arm?

My camping radar does not spot any campers

I think I'm good for now.

Success in this game. Oh, are you kidding me? What did I cut?

What was cut the basement wasn't it? The basement was cut.

camping radar does not reveal any campers on the map.

I think we're good I think going from door to door is a..

It's just the best way to keep me calm

She disappeared right next to my room. What does that mean?

I lost track of her and she was right next to my room. She opened the door. She was here Oh No

No! so I made it to the other toilet stall now we're gonna start moving

Gonna start moving these things Oh, oh I can

All right having a bit of fun is... Didn't hurt nobody.

Hey Hey item spotted

What does it say?

There's something there's something in the drain I can't reach it though

Do I use the hand really? do I use the finger of the hand.

Oh just KILL ME!

She flipped the bed I was hiding under. What are you? 4?

Going around flipping beds acting as if you're some sort of angry.

Aah look at me. I'm so angry. I flipped this bed. Aah

I'm so angry. I'm just gonna shut the door slightly louder. You know, what?

You're a hack. That's what you are! What does the camping meter says?

It doesn't say anything, but she's definitely around the corner.

Excuse me, what'd you say about me?

Okay.

I guess keeping it not personal. I might die here by the way

You know I always do

Ah, did you guys see that?

It was nice meeting you GUYS!

What are you, 4? Hiding around the corner?

ARRRR

I'm a MAN. Are you 4 years old? we can talk about this!

IS THERE NO WAY OUT OF HERE? WHAT IS THIS FUCKING GAME?

She's right there!

GO!!@

There's no way out of here this is this is a joke

what is this a joke?

It's fine I'm just locked in a room with my worst nightmares, but it's other than that, I'm fine

So remember to keep your composure otherwise, I mean it doesn't end up well

My camping says she's camping.

I mean, that's actually what it says. I can read a note right now

Actually, I all this jump scares made me hungry for some lore.

I was locked in punishment again. I screamed to let me go to the bathroom

I couldn't hold it in so I pooped on the floor

mother Apollonia found out and I had to pick it up and rub it over.. ah...

She showed me the other kids and everybody laughed. I can't stop crying. I want to climb out of the window

It's too high. I can hear her coming. She's looking for me. She's saying where are you Jane Janie?

Now that's a creepy! It says CFV

Can I not read the text what does that mean?

I don't know I didn't make this game.

I can drop my hand here. I don't need it. The hand goes there

Definitely 100%

I saw sticks right we're able to probably Spade the hand through one

Now there is a huge door I assumed that's where my child is being held

Or what's left of them.

A hammer

We can use the hammer to remove the nails from the planks, do you remember the red door with planks?

I mean, it's good and all. But how do you get out there in the first place?

Cuz I'm gonna tell you guys I'm literally quite stuck here.

I don't know how to get out. she's right around the corner

She guarding something?

Whatever the case may be

It's a scale

Bowl full of blood how much can it told?

We need more blood. There she is!

Oh there she is.

okay, I'm stuck here cuz there is a puzzle here

I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to solve the puzzle when she's right standing on it

I didn't mean to trigger you.

Where'd you go?

Come here come here!

More!

Ha you fell into my trap dummy!

Well, I'm not sure if the trap worked but I'm clearly missing the hand into organ.

or am I not?

Puzzle figure out!

Pick this up! Pick this up!

Oh. Dude I think I'm missing the organ

Yeah, we're missing the organ.

That's what we need to do to beat the game? Perhaps?

Where? Oh come on dude.. OH

Okay

Guys if you want to make my suffering profitable and also

Support the channel, so I don't have to worry about ads

You can support the channel through Patreon on the top right corner of the screen

There is a card info click on it, and you will go to my Patreon page

Check it out and see if there is anything you'd like you get rewards for pledging money each month

So do check it out and maybe end up supporting the channel. I would really really appreciate it

So yeah, that was "Nun Massacre"

I hope you mates enjoyed I will make another episode on this

I will figure this game out. Thank you so much for watching.

Subscribe If you're new to the channel, I'll see you guys in the next time!

Buh-bye

For more infomation >> WARNING: VERY SCARY | Nun Massacre - Duration: 22:14.

-------------------------------------------

Muslim - Mama [Official Audio 2018] مسلم ـ ماما - Duration: 4:06.

For more infomation >> Muslim - Mama [Official Audio 2018] مسلم ـ ماما - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

Legend of Fuyao (扶摇) - Episode 54 [Eng Subs] | Chinese Drama - Duration: 45:04.

Timing and Subtitles brought to you by Fuyao's Court Team @ Viki

"Fuyao" by Karen Mok

♫ I start to dance nimble and gracefully ♫

♫ For what my beautiful face is frowned? ♫

♫ Without him, I'll drift with the current ♫

♫ Why is the tune of the zither a farewell song? ♫

♫ Without me, he'll be lonely in this universe ♫

♫ My heart silently waits at the cliff of Firmament ♫

♫ The heaven, the earth, the sun and the moon are all in my bosom ♫

♫ How can I own the top freedom in this world? ♫

♫ There is no fear from my heart ♫

♫ Deep love won't hide ♫

♫ True love won't run short ♫

♫ Dreams give hopes through all the ages ♫

♫ Why go through storms and stress to be bright and beautiful ♫

♫ There is no struggle from my heart ♫

♫ Swaying along with the wind ♫

♫ I can do anything freely ♫

♫ I enter my dreams easily and unrestrainedly ♫

♫ What a beautiful dance ♫

[Legend of Fuyao]

~ Episode 54 ~

What's going on here?

- Help! - Your Highness, that girl is the palace maid working in Young Phoenix Lake.

- Kill her. - Help!

Is there any member left in their family?

The Li family is a rich family in this area.

Today is his son's wedding day.

There should be two more people in this manor.

Then don't leave anyone alive.

Move! Hurry up!

You are indeed beautiful.

This trip was not in vain.

I've long heard that the new daughter-in-law of Li Manor was beautiful all over.

Today, let us brothers have some fun.

I beg you...

I beg you, don't. I beg you.

Husband!

Husband! Husband!

Come, pretty lady.

Even if you destroy your throat from shouting, it won't help!

Good.

If you take this pill, your energy will indeed increase rapidly.

But its drug effect is too overbearing.

Once you take it, you can only slowly operate your nascent Qi and mustn't use it for fights.

Hurry.

Help me!

Older Sis Fuyao.

Don't!

Older Sis Fuyao.

Don't come near!

Don't come near!

Dirty blood.

With such great fighting skills, why did you just sit like a turtle

and watch my Li family suffer this catastrophe?

We invited you to sit in our house as an important guest, served you good wines,

but in the end, we actually fed an ingrate dog!

With such great fighting skills, why did you just sit like a turtle

and watch my Li family suffer this catastrophe?

We invited you to sit in our house as an important guest, served you good wines,

but in the end, we actually fed an ingrate dog!

Abandoning a stranger for your loved one is just a normal thing.

What mistake did you make?

You risked your life to save someone, doing a chivalrous act.

What mistake did you make?

What do you want me to use to cherish you?

I always feel that I am inadequate.

Forever inadequate.

Is this your fate?

Must you bear more pain than normal people and torment to get this momentary peace?

In this world, how many people come for profits and

die for profits?

And only you will feel disgust for this kind of thing and even blame yourself.

This isn't your fault.

You shouldn't have to bear such pain.

This is unfair.

Girl, are you awake?

Are you awake?

Here.

Older Sis Fuyao! You finally woke up.

You scared me to death last night.

Are you okay?

I have...

missed opportunities...

lost...

and been defeated my whole life.

But I have never done anything I regretted.

Now that I think of it,

what difference do I have from those despicable cold-hearted people?

So-called justice,

before making decisions,

won't withstand even a single blow because of one's selfishness.

The whole house died because of me.

It was because of me.

It was all because of me.

It's okay.

Everything is fine.

Girl,

we aren't afraid of mentioning it.

Nor do we fear to bear the consequences.

But there is no need for us to bear all these sorrows and not let go continuously.

Okay?

There are some things that are just like this.

It's hard to distinguish the significant from the insignificant.

One can only make a decision between pain and even more pain.

I am very fortunate to have met you in this life.

Same for me.

It's okay. It's okay.

I will always think that yesterday's events were a bit strange.

Plough's royal clan is being unscrupulous in hiding a large secret.

What really has happened in Young Phoenix Lake?

We don't have any clue now.

Since ancient times, Plough has been like the North Star.

It sets the peace of the world.

No matter what, Plough cannot succumb to chaos.

And it is time to visit the Lord of Plough.

In just a few days, there are already that many urgent reports?

The state affairs of Plough have always been divided into three levels.

Divided according to urgency and importance.

It's already rare if there are two to three urgent reports in a day.

But now, you did well that you have gotten me such annoyances.

Why is there no one answering?

Don't you all usually have many opinions?

Well?

Why are you sealing yourselves away in silence?

The Queen is severely ill.

I am to manage all state affairs on her behalf.

Am I not qualified enough?

Or are you dissatisfied with the Queen's decree?

I do not dare.

Retreat now.

Crown Prince Wuji sent someone to deliver his visiting tally.

Crown Prince Wuji?

In the past ten years, Plough and Megrez have only communicated through letters.

There is no war now and we didn't invite him.

Why would he personally come?

The messenger said that he's here to especially visit Her Majesty.

And he brought the medical sage Zong Yue to look at the Queen.

Really?

Your Highness, I also have a secret message.

Crown Prince Wuji said that you must personally open it.

Your Highness.

We seemed to have met Crown Prince Wuji on the streets the other day.

That fair-skinned scholar that you mistakenly tried to arrest is the Medical Sage Zong Yue.

And his helper is Crown Prince Wuji.

Could it be that they are coming here to seek justice?

You now know to be nervous?

When I told you to arrest people before, didn't you know to open your eyes better?

Can the people of Crown Prince Wuji even look like a minter?

I didn't use my eyes well!

Your Highness can punish me!

How come I still find this matter fishy?

Could it be that they have heard of some rumors?

Could it be...

the incident in Young Phoenix Lake!

Since things have come to this, we can only take things one step at a time.

Spread my order.

He is after all the Crown Prince.

He should be given the proper etiquette and respect.

But at the same time,

things that should be kept secret mustn't be leaked at all.

Yes.

Okay then. I'll take them to meet Queen Mother now.

I want to see what tricks those two are plotting.

Informing Your Highness,

Her Majesty has become weaker today.

She wouldn't even take her medicine now.

Who was here earlier?

It's... Second Queen Heir was here.

Didn't I say that she isn't allowed to go anywhere without my order?

Especially, she's not allowed to get near Astute Time Palace.

How dare you!

You even let her in?

I think you don't want to live anymore.

It's me who asked her to come.

Is Medical Sage here?

Crown Prince Wuij is also here.

Timing and Subtitles brought to you by Fuyao's Court Team @ Viki

Your Highness Crown Prince has come here to Plough.

I should have gone out to welcome you.

However, I am currently severely ill and am looking quite haggard.

I really couldn't get up and move around.

Hope Your Highness Crown Prince can understand.

Your Majesty, I came uninvited.

Sorry to worry you.

Right now, all the state affairs of my nation are being managed by my first queen heir, Feng Jingzhi.

If you have any instructions, just order her to do it.

Zhi'er.

I'm here.

His Highness Crown Prince is the most precious guest of our Plough.

You must entertain him with the highest level of etiquette.

There mustn't be any negligence.

Queen Mother, don't worry.

Thank you, Your Majesty, for treating me with utmost cordiality.

Since this is the case, I'll then leave Zong Yue here to focus on curing you.

I'll take my leave first.

Why didn't you kneel when you saw me?

Your Majesty, I'm not from Plough,

but a guest that you invited.

I never heard of any rule in Five Regions where a guest is asked to kneel.

Come forward.

The palace already prepared a lodging for you and Mister Zong.

But because the inner palace is mostly made up of women,

letting Your Highness and Mister stay here might be a bit inconvenient;

hence, we especially emptied a palace hall in the east for you two.

We've renovated it, but it's a bit far.

Hope Your Highness Crown Prince won't mind it.

Thank you.

May I ask if the second queen heir you've mentioned is Folian who once had an engagement with me?

She didn't want to be called the second queen heir and insisted on being called a princess.

Isn't it announcing to the world that she doesn't want to be an heir and is rushing to be married off?

Good thing, Crown Prince has sharp eyes. One look, and you discovered that Folian wasn't that easy to deal with.

Your breaking the engagement early on is a extremely great thing for you and the Megrez Imperial City.

Looks like your sibling relationship... ?

If not because I considered the opinion of other people, she would have died long ago.

That girl was harboring evil intentions since we were little.

Letting her stay alive would just bring trouble to everyone.

Now that she lost a backer like Megrez, she's worth nothing.

Which means that once you inherit the royal throne, Folian will surely die.

Your Highness Crown Prince, are you feeling pity towards her?

Feeling pity?

Why do you think she was rushing to marry you?

She likes you.

Someone that she met only once, more than ten years ago, she already like him?

I don't believe it.

There is a rule here in Plough royal clan.

Once the new queen ascends to the throne,

all her unmarried biological sisters must be executed to ensure a stable hold on the royal power.

Folian was rushing to marry you.

One: it's because she wants to be married off.

Two: it's for your Megrez crown prince position.

Who doesn't know that girl as being proud and arrogant?

Always wanting to get on top of me.

Don't you understand such kind of reasoning?

I don't.

I don't believe you.

But all these are not important anymore.

I have another idea.

In the marital alliance between Megrez and Plough, Folian wasn't the only choice.

I can also be a candidate, can I not?

You promised to have an engagement with Folian before just to strengthen the alliance between Megrez and Plough.

Based on that, am I, the First Queen Heir, not more suitable?

If you say that you didn't have any such thoughts on rushing to Plough at this time,

I still don't believe you.

They all say that the first queen heir is very intelligent.

I've seen it with my own eyes today.

Give me time to think about it.

There are a lot of royalty and nobility coming to my nation to ask for my hand in marriage.

Don't miss out on the opportunity.

Mistress, the person who is picking up the scriptures has arrived.

This is the scripture that I've just copied today.

Take it to the temple and offer it to the altar.

Hope it can earn Queen Mother some blessings.

Wait!

The order, direction, and sequence of these scriptures require great attention.

I think you won't know how to place them.

It's better that I personally go.

What are you doing?

Mistress, Servant A'Mei was ordered to be flogged to death first thing this morning by First Queen Heir for letting you leave the palace.

This time, none of them will dare to let you out again.

A'Mei is a person with a hard life.

But for her to be released from the suffering of this world this early,

it was worth it for me to have cared for her.

I was able to do a good deed.

I beg you, Princess, leave me a chance to survive.

I don't want to die!

You're begging me.

How can I then bare to see you suffer?

Since you won't let me out,

tell me about the happenings outside then.

What novel things are there in the palace lately?

Where is that Crown Prince Wuji of Megrez now?

In my opinion, although Your Majesty's illness is grave,

it is still curable.

Oh?

Does Mister have a medicine for it?

Of course.

I have a medicine here that can drive away filth and open up your channels.

Your Majesty can take it first.

Afterwards, we can slowly nurse your health back.

They're from the Phoenix Lead Pavilion.

They are my most trusted personal bodyguards.

I'm a queen that's severely sick and powerless to defend myself.

The more I should treasure my life.

Am I right?

Commander Tang! Commander Tang!

Commander Tang! Commander Tang, what's wrong with you?

Commander Tang!

Mister Zong, what is the meaning of this?

Your Highness Crown Prince.

From now on, I'll be in charge of your daily needs here in the palace.

If you have any instructions, just tell me.

I surely will do my best to do them.

Are you Nanny Hui who served by Folian's side before?

When I was nine and followed Royal Father to come here, it was also you who welcomed and served us. Am I right?

It was me, indeed.

I never thought that Your Highness Crown Prince still recognized me after more than ten years.

I'm so pleasantly surprised.

How could I forget the Plough then?

Crown Prince hasn't returned to visit us for so many years.

I don't know if you have any place you want to go to; I can accompany you to go there.

I remember that there was a lotus pond here in the royal palace that looked like paradise.

I don't know if it's still around.

To tell you the truth, that lotus pond has been sealed off for several years.

It's now dilapidated.

Really?

If there's a chance, I still want to take a look.

Crown Prince cherishing old memories is a sign of a benevolent heart.

I'll take you there then.

Please.

Your Majesty, don't rush.

Just slowly observe first.

Your Majesty, I've said before Your Majesty's illness is beyond the surface.

Usual medicines won't work.

Hence, the medicine I used is a bit stronger.

Your Majesty, you can now be at ease. Right?

How is it?

The vital channels inside me are free flowing, my blood and Qi are all normal.

This medicine is poison-free.

I'm Tang Yizhong from Plough!

Not bad.

Your Tang family is indeed my most trusted guards among the Phoenix Lead Pavilion.

Go and get your reward.

Thank you, Your Majesty.

Mr. Medical Sage, your medical skills are exquisite and you have such kind healing hands.

You should be heavily rewarded by our Plough.

Thank you, Your Majesty.

Who are you?

Who are you?

Who are you?

Mister, the badge given to you is a royal grace that will allow you to move around in the palace.

From now on, in this Plough Royal Palace, except for some forbidden areas,

you can go wherever you want.

Little Wuji, come! Come here quickly!

What's wrong?

I seemed to have been here.

Mister, please stop.

In front is a forbidden palace area.

Trespassers will be executed.

What place is in front?

I don't know, either.

Mister, please don't make it hard for us!

I'm here! I'm here!

I'm here!

I'm here!

Are you saying that Feng Xuan got bedridden not because she was infected by a severe illness,

but because of being poisoned?

The drug I gave her today was actually an emergency antidote that Zong Yue gave me.

I wanted to let her take it first and fool her in the meantime.

Who would have known that medicine actually worked?

It shows that she indeed was poisoned.

Poisoned?

Say, who could have poisoned her?

We still don't know.

What sound is that?

Plough is located within War Bath Mountains.

Around it are thousand year-old karst caves.

This sound is formed by wind passing through the karst caves.

In here, it's also considered the call of the phoenixes in Young Phoenix Lake.

Will this sound be present daily, from day to night?

Legend says that it only happens when the Fire Phoenix appears.

Since I arrived here in Plough, a lot of things looked familiar

including this phoenix call sound.

It's like I've heard of it in my dreams.

Let me tell you this.

Someone was following me today.

I fought with him and what he used was a sword technique from Firmament.

- Firmament's sword technique? - Yes.

I'm sure of it.

This person's attack has a thick mark of Firmament in it.

Also, he must be an alcoholic,

because I could smell his alcoholic breath even before his sword reached me.

I'm guessing that this person must have been sent by Feng Xuan to investigate our real intention in coming here.

You tell me. What exactly are they hiding?

A black-clothed man with marks of Firmament.

A Feng Xuan showing signs of being poisoned.

A Young Phoenix Lake that's slowly drying up.

I fear that Plough is indeed in trouble.

[Luan Bamboo Terrace]

That must be Luan Bamboo Terrace.

Yes. In Luan Bamboo Terrace are documents from generations of Plough.

It collects all the documents about the achievements of the different politicians and generals.

There are also records of major events in there.

You can say that anything that happened here in Plough,

whether big or small, you can find a record in there.

Then it means that this Luan Bamboo Terrace is one of the most important places here in Plough.

Of course!

The Luan Bamboo Terrace will only be opened twice a year for editing and recording of new information.

During usual days, they will only do maintenance in there.

Not anyone can go in.

If ever I want to go in and look, can you help me?

There are only very old scrolls in there.

There's nothing interesting.

Why do you want to go in there?

I'm not afraid to get laughed at by you.

I'm a boring person and just love reading old scrolls.

This Luan Bamboo Terrace is quite famous outside.

Now, I'm finally in front of it.

If I'm unable to get in, it's quite a regret.

Technically speaking, to enter Luan Bamboo Terrace, you must have Queen Mother's personally written permit.

I just knew it.

I'm just a commoner.

This is just my wishful thinking.

Mister!

If you want to go in, there's no big deal.

Miss, isn't it that you can't help me, either?

Mister, no need to have regrets.

I'll take you inside.

Really?

What unauthorized person are not allowed?

It's just some rotten rule.

When I become the queen, I'll remove all these things.

Since the Luan Bamboo Terrace is a place were books are stored,

everyone should be allowed to enter it.

Let them read whatever book they want.

It also won't be a waste for the time and effort spent by those past writers.

You... why are you looking at me like that?

You're pretty.

This Luan Bamboo Terrace should be cleaned.

The whole place has a moldy stench.

If this continues, all the books here will rot.

What is that up front?

That is the forbidden area here in Luan Bamboo Terrace.

I also have never entered it.

The old people here in the palace say that the Fire Phoenix is guarding inside.

The root of the bloodline of Plough's royal clan is also hidden in there.

Who is it?

It turns out to be a petal.

It's actually as beautiful as you.

Let us?

Timing and Subtitles brought to you by Fuyao's Court Team @ Viki

"Hard-to-Get Love" by Lala Hsu

♫ What do you know? ♫

♫ What are good about the three realms? ♫

♫ If there're no three poisons, if there're no worries ♫

♫ How can it make me reluctant to leave? ♫

♫ Worry for love, beg for hate ♫

♫ And even discard my soul for affection ♫

♫ The one, who asks me to love him, loves me ♫

♫ I only want him to love me ♫

♫ What do you use to exchange for this hard-to-get love? ♫

♫ If there's no sickness or weakness, if there's never oldness ♫

♫ How can it make a spark to chase after stars alone? ♫

♫ Slim down for him, stay for my heart ♫

♫ And even chase away all luck for dreams ♫

♫ It wants me to be so pretty that I seize his soul ♫

♫ And continue dazzling in his heart ♫

♫ There is a saying that what a person asks for the lifetime ♫

♫ Is no more than staying together with one's lover by any means ♫

♫ If one can't obtain what one asks for ♫

♫ One is filled with anxiety and with knitted brows ♫

♫ There is a saying that if a person asks for the next lifetime ♫

♫ One should only ask to know everything about warfare ♫

♫ Dreams beg heart to grant me love ♫

♫ And have someone's company for the rest of my life ♫

♫ Have someone's company ♫

♫ There is a saying that what a person asks for the lifetime ♫

♫ Is no more than staying together with one's lover by any means ♫

♫ If one can't obtain what one asks for ♫

♫ One is filled with anxiety and with knitted brows ♫

♫ There is a saying that if a person asks for the next lifetime ♫

♫ One should only ask to know everything about warfare ♫

♫ Dreams beg heart to grant me love ♫

♫ And have someone's company for the rest of my life ♫

For more infomation >> Legend of Fuyao (扶摇) - Episode 54 [Eng Subs] | Chinese Drama - Duration: 45:04.

-------------------------------------------

Liberação Miofascial dos Paravertebrais TÉCNICA MANUAL Clínica de Fisioterapia Dr. Robson Sitta - Duration: 4:41.

For more infomation >> Liberação Miofascial dos Paravertebrais TÉCNICA MANUAL Clínica de Fisioterapia Dr. Robson Sitta - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

PLAYING TABLE TENNIS WITH A FAN AND A BANANA - Duration: 5:03.

what's up everybody

My name is Gustavo Yokota

and I'm Gustavo Minami

You who watch our channel

already saw we playing with a pan, a sneakers and a cellphone

and on this video, you commented more crazy objects

you challenged us, and that's why we brought more crazy objects

for exemple this rolling pin, can we play with it?

or a banana

I got the hang of it

and now I'll try to play with this beater

it looks very difficult

and with this comb, can I play?

I'll play with this cup "fast & furious"

now the most unusual object

a fan

let's see

and now, you already saw in the intro

this banana

it's time

Do this only serve to make pasta or can we play too?

If you're at home and have a child dvd

take it and come to the table

so heavy

That's it everybody

I hope everybody enjoyed

but the video is not over yet

We decided to challenge you

If you think you can play with one of these objects or one weirder

Record a video and post it on Instagram tagging us

The best video will apear in our channel

And that's it

Remembering you, that you must follow us on Instagram "gustavominami" & "gustavoyokota"

And after we'll choose the best video

Thank you everybody for watching

see you

Thanks Joola and everyone who watched

"é nois" be happy

For more infomation >> PLAYING TABLE TENNIS WITH A FAN AND A BANANA - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

The LG V40 Has Five Cameras 📸 - Duration: 7:33.

- Hey guys, this is Austin.

2018 has been a very interesting year for smart phones.

We've lost our friend, the headphone jack,

and instead we now have notches

on almost every smart phone you can buy,

and dual camera set ups are everywhere.

But what if I told you that there is a smart phone flagship

in 2018 that does things just a little bit differently?

The brand new LG V40 ThinQ ticks all the boxes

you would expect out of a modern flagship.

You're getting that huge 6.4 inch OLED display.

It does have a notch, although it actually is hidden

by default, which looks nice,

and you're getting that classic glass and aluminum build.

With, well, something just a little bit different.

If you look closely you'll find not one camera,

not two cameras, but three cameras on the rear.

And just to sort of add to that,

there's also two front facing cameras.

The three cameras aren't just for show.

They each serve a different purpose.

So the main camera is what you would expect

on most smart phones.

It's a roughly 30 millimeter equivalent,

but the wide angle camera at 16 mil

is going to give you a much wider field of view,

and the telephoto with a roughly 2X zoom,

and around 50 millimeters is going to get you

much, much closer to the action.

I sound like the, the LG ad right now.

It'll get you closer to the action.

The main camera is the highest quality of the three.

Now you do have a wide F1.5 aperture,

but there's also optical image stabilization,

as well as dual pixel auto focus.

That wide angle can give you a very different perspective.

Now to be fair, this is something that LG has been doing

on their flagships for a little while now,

but usually you lose that on the telephoto option.

Whereas with the V40, you literally get it all.

The telephoto camera is the weakest of the three.

All of that comes down to the sensor

which does seem a bit inferior to the wide and the standard.

You don't quite have the same range

and you are losing some features.

Like it does not support RAW,

and the color just isn't quite on par.

Quality wise, the V40 cameras do a pretty good job,

but they're a little bit different than the iPhones

and the Galaxies of the world.

So out of the box, it's not going to be as punchy,

however, I think a lot of people who are buying the V40

are going to really be into sort of customizing

and tweaking their images.

And there's a lot of flexibility here,

specifically thanks to that RAW processing.

There's just a lot of dynamic range that you can get

out of the wide and the standard photos.

It might not be quite on par with like an SLR or something,

but it's really impressive

what you're able to get out of this

if you don't mind doing a little bit of editing.

Low light performance is pretty impressive

on the standard shooter, as is the bokeh,

it's very nice, even without the portrait mode.

And on top of that, the AI cam is actually decent.

So like most smart phones in 2018,

it has some kind of mode which will give you

a little bit of an optimization

based on what you're taking a photo of.

For example, if you take a photo of food,

it'll will boost like saturation or sharpness

or whatever the case is.

Usually I don't find this all that useful,

and you can of course turn it off here,

but it actually does a pretty good job out of the box.

The portrait mode on the V40 is actually pretty decent.

So to be fair, we do have pre-release software,

so I have noticed a few issues,

like sometimes it does a really good job

of cutting you out of the shot,

but then it'll slightly miss focus,

but generally speaking, it's pretty solid.

It is a little bit weird

that you can't take a portrait mode shot

with the telephoto camera,

like pretty much every other phone.

Instead you have to use the main shooter.

I assume that's probably something to do with the fact

that the telephoto camera isn't as good,

but there are some cool modes,

including a contour lighting mode.

It's very similar to what you're getting on the iPhone,

but my favorite is the colored backdrops.

So as opposed to just cutting you out

and putting like a black background behind,

you can pick a bunch of different colors

and some of them look really nice,

assuming you don't have hair.

Or anything that it doesn't like.

Matt looks great on it, this one's top notch.

Video is a huge component of the V40,

so as a little test,

we are now shooting on the V40 at 4K 24 frames per second.

You can go all the way up to 4K 60,

but for this test, because this is the 24p video,

that makes a little bit more sense.

We have the high bit rate mode enabled,

we are shooting in HDR 10

and then grading it down to Rec. 709

to fit inside a standard YouTube time line.

So you guys can get a good sense

of sort of the quality of the image,

as well as the audio,

because we are using the Hi-Fi audio

that is built into the phone.

As if three rear facing cameras weren't enough,

you also have two selfie shooters.

So one is going to be a standard eight megapixel,

and then we have an extra wide five megapixel option.

To be honest, I can't tell a huge difference at first glance

between the two shooters.

But once you actually switch over to that wide angle,

that can make the difference

between getting your friends in the shot,

or only your favorite friends in the shot.

The bottom line is that while it sounds excessive

to have five cameras on your smart phone,

they actually do all serve a purpose.

Props to LG for not just adding gimmicky features

like a extra depth sensor or a monochrome sensor.

All five lenses really do give you something different here.

The V40 continues LG's trend

of not only including a headphone jack,

but a properly good one.

So this is rocking a 32 bit Hi-Fi quad DAC,

and what better way to test that

then with the sponsor of today's video.

Massdrop and the Sennheiser 58X Jubilee headphones.

All you need to do is jump into the LG settings

and enable the Hi-Fi quad DAC

and we should have the full power of the phone.

Woo (soft rock music).

So one of the reasons why this actually is

a really good combination is that these headphones,

even though they're only $150, are proper audiophile grade.

I mean they sound almost identical

to the $500 version of the Sennheiser headset.

These headphones actually are able to be driven

with a normal headphone jack,

so if you wanna plug it into a standard phone or laptop,

they're going to sound good.

But if you have something that can give 'em

just a little bit more juice, such as the V40,

it really does help them to come alive.

So you will probably be able to hear my music

pretty well with these,

and that is because they are open back headphones.

Now there are pros and cons to this design.

One of the pros is these,

like a lot of other high end headphones,

do give you a very wide sound stage,

it's a rich, rich sound,

but on the downside, it is definitely going to be

a little more for home use because well,

it's not exactly a stealthy way of listening to music.

If you've been curious about getting into higher end audio,

the HD 58X Jubilees are an awesome way to get into it,

and right now they're only $150 on Massdrop.

But if you guys know how Massdrop works,

they're not going to last for long.

They've sold over 20,000 of these pairs of headphones,

so you'd better get them soon,

or you might be waiting quite awhile.

Now if you'll excuse me,

I'm going to go back to listening to a little bit of music

on my LG V40 and my super dope headphones.

Coming back to the V40, the hardware is very similar

to a bigger G7.

That means you have glass on front and back

with an aluminum build,

as well as a fingerprint sensor right where it belongs.

Unfortunately what you're not going to find

is any kind of face unlock, but I don't know,

I mean fingerprint sensor still works, right?

The screen looks terrific.

It's a 6.4 inch OLED display with 1440p resolution,

and they actually have a lot of different

customization options, as you would kind of expect

on a high end phone like this,

that's aimed for more of the creative Wes's of the world.

- Yes, I like how the display is customizable,

for the creative professionals like me in the world.

- Thanks Wes.

Unfortunately, early software on the V40

means that we can't actually do

our full screen regimen of tests,

but based on at least subjective impressions,

it looks very accurate, although maybe not quite as bright

as stuff like the iPhone XS or the Note9.

Inside you'll find a Snapdragon 845,

paired with six gigs of RAM, as well as 64 gigs of storage,

and that is expandable with a micro SD card slot.

AKA, it has almost the exact same spec

as every other Android flagship in 2018.

Now we are shooting this video

before the official announcement,

so at the moment we don't have the final price

or the release date,

but assuming that it is somewhere

in that $800 to $1000 flagship range,

it looks interesting.

The cameras really are the selling point of the V40.

Having three individual options

is something that is legitimately helpful

to have on a phone.

There's a lot of potential here, and I'll tell you what,

this certainly will not be the last phone we see

with three or even five cameras this year.

Or next year, it's probably gonna be a thing now.

For more infomation >> The LG V40 Has Five Cameras 📸 - Duration: 7:33.

-------------------------------------------

Lynda Carter's Daughter Has Grown Up To Be Gorgeous - Duration: 4:04.

Lynda Carter is an American icon, having starred as the original Wonder Woman in the hit 1970s

live-action series Wonder Woman.

The actress also gained fame as a pageant queen, spokesmodel, and musician whose likability

never wavered.

Carter has been largely absent from the screen scene in recent decades, emerging here and

there for her famous eyewear commercials.

However, while the world wasn't looking, Carter was raising her own mini-me in the form of

her daughter, Jessica Altman.

Jessica is the second child of Carter and her husband, attorney Robert Altman, and she's

grown up to be just as stunning as her mother.

While she does seem to have a lot in common with her famous mom, she's also carved out

her very own identity.

Let's take a closer look at what we know about Lynda Carter's daughter.

Leaving La La Land

Carter wed her manager, Ron Samuels, in 1977, during the heyday of her career, but the pair

divorced in 1982.

She went on to wed Robert Altman, an attorney based in Washington, D.C., in 1984, opting

to step away from the limelight to pursue a more fulfilling personal life away from

the glitz and glam of Tinseltown.

As she told People magazine,

"I had a large body of work already, and I didn't really have a lot of substance in my

life."

That substance arrived in the form of her two bundles of joy: son James and daughter

Jessica.

She wrote in a 2018 Mother's Day tribute on Instagram, "Turns out my greatest adventure

of all was becoming a mom.

And I have loved every minute of it."

Born with it

Though Carter's daughter wasn't raised as your typical Hollywood kid and hasn't actively

pursued a showbiz career, Jessica has shown herself to be quite comfortable in the spotlight,

looking radiant at red carpet events alongside her mother.

Perhaps the reason she's not shy about all those flashing lights is because she knows

first-hand that when the cameras are gone, people are still people.

When speaking about her iconic mother to Yahoo!

Entertainment, Jessica said,

"Everyone sees her as so regal, glamorous, and beautiful, but she is the goofiest, silliest

human being by far that I've ever met in my entire life."

"She loves hearing stories about how people were struggling through cancer and someone

gave them a Wonder Woman cape and it made them feel empowered."

Like father, like daughter

Although their mother's name might be more well-known, Jessica and her brother, James,

have both followed in the footsteps of their father and pursued careers in law.

James attended George Washington University Law School, his father's alma mater, and Jessica

earned both her undergraduate degree in psychology and her law degree at the University of Michigan.

She eventually accepted a position at the Washington, D.C. law firm Gibson Dunn and,

as of September 2018, she works as an associate attorney in the firm's litigation department.

Moments with Mom

Carter is a celebrated singer-songwriter whose first album, a soft rock project called Portrait,

debuted in 1978.

Since her children have grown up, she's become more prolific with her music, releasing several

new albums since 2009.

And while her daughter may be an up-and-coming lawyer by trade, it appears Jessica has also

inherited some of her mother's entertainment skills.

Carter often posts pictures of her daughter on social media that showcase the two ladies

sharing a mic, and Jessica has also been known to join her mother on stage during her concert

tour stops.

Jessica even took time out of studying for law school finals to sing a duet with her

mama during a show in New York in 2016.

And she spent her 26th birthday in the recording studio with her mom, adding her vocals to

her mother's 2018 album, Red Rock N' Blues.

Model daughter

Jessica has also inherited Carter's beauty, and has joined her mom in front of the camera

in recent years.

The two appeared together in a shoot promoting Peter Alexander's Mother's Day pajama campaign,

which celebrated moms as the real-life superheroes of the world.

Carter had a blast posing with her daughter, telling Mumbrella,

"As a woman and mother, there was nothing I loved more than being able to celebrate

Mother's Day with someone so passionate about life and work, and having my daughter alongside

me for this shoot was an added joy!"

Although it was Altman's first professional photo shoot, she looked like a natural on

camera and called the experience "unbelievable."

The good life

She may not lead the kind of public life that other children of famous actors and actresses

do, but if her jet-setting adventures on Instagram are any indication, Carter's daughter still

seems to enjoy quite a charmed existence.

Jessica's social media feed is peppered with photos from around the world that prove she's

got quite an impressive batch of passport stamps.

Who needs Hollywood when you can go anywhere in the world at the drop of a stylish hat?

For Jessica, it appears she doesn't need to pursue fame to enjoy the finer things in life,

a lesson she no doubt learned from her wise wonder of a mom.

For more infomation >> Lynda Carter's Daughter Has Grown Up To Be Gorgeous - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

Shakespeare Uncovered I "The Merchant of Venice" with F. Murray Abraham | Preview | PBS - Duration: 0:31.

On Shakespeare Uncovered

The Merchant of Venice is hardly

what we see as a comedy today.

F. Murray Abraham explores

one of Shakespeare's most vilified characters

"If you prick us do we not bleed?"

If you tickle us do we not love?

Shylock is an outsider and immigrant and alien.

It's a play for our time.

"The Merchant of Venice" with F. Murray Abraham

On Shakespeare Uncovered

For more infomation >> Shakespeare Uncovered I "The Merchant of Venice" with F. Murray Abraham | Preview | PBS - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO USE TEETH WHITENING PRODUCTS - Duration: 0:37.

Hey guys, I'm Lex and welcome back to our channel the best order to use

our teeth whitening products is to first brush your teeth with our day and night toothpaste then follow up with our teeth whitening kit and

Then you can wash your mouth out with our coconut

Mouthwash to remove any toxins and leave your breath feeling fresh and then our pen is perfect for on-the-go

Touch-ups and to reach any hard-to-reach places now if you want to find out more about our toothpaste click here

For more infomation >> HOW TO USE TEETH WHITENING PRODUCTS - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

Vladimir Putin Hold Joint Press Conference with Sebastian Kurz Following Talks in St Petersburg - Duration: 28:01.

Dear Mr. Federal Chancellor! Ladies and Gentlemen!

We are very pleased to have the opportunity to receive Mr. Kurtz in St. Petersburg.

This is the second visit of Mr. Chancellor and our fourth meeting this year.

Intensive contacts at the highest political level, of course, create the necessary atmosphere, the right atmosphere, businesslike for development, the all-round development of interstate relations.

Mr. Kurtz and I just held bilateral talks that were held in a businesslike and constructive atmosphere.

And before that, here, as you saw, in the Hermitage, took part in the opening of the exhibition "Imperial capitals: St. Petersburg - Vienna.

Contacts in the cultural and humanitarian sphere are one of the foundations of our bilateral relations, along with ties along inter-parliamentary, inter-regional and public lines.

Much attention was paid to the economic topics at the talks.

Russia and Austria are reliable trading partners.

Despite the difficult situation in world politics and the economy, Russian-Austrian trade and investment ties are on the rise.

Last year, trade increased by 40 percent to $ 4.1 billion, and in January – July of this year it almost doubled.

Austria ranks first in terms of Russian exports to the EU.

In turn, Russia ranks second among the countries-investors in Austria.

The total amount of accumulated Russian investment in the Austrian economy exceeds $ 31 billion.

At the same time, Austrian investments in our economy amount to about $ 6 billion.

Companies of the two countries are implementing promising joint projects in various fields.

The Russian-Austrian Business Council is working with good returns, there is a mixed commission for economic cooperation, whose regular meeting was held in May on the fields of the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum.

By the way, the Austrian delegation at the forum was one of the most representative.

I would especially like to note the fruitful long-term cooperation of Russia and Austria in the energy sector.

Our country uninterruptedly supplies Austria with energy resources and other European countries in transit through its territory.

Undoubtedly, this is one of the key moments of our interaction.

Recall that following our July talks in Vienna, Gazprom and the Austrian oil and gas company OMV concluded an agreement on the extension of long-term contracts for the supply of gas to Austria until 2040.

The newly signed agreement on the connection of OMV to the development of the Urengoy oil condensate field confirms the strategic nature of this company's partnership with Gazprom.

OMV is also involved in the construction of the Nord Stream-2 pipeline system.

The Russian side welcomes the position of the Government of Austria in support of this project, which is of great importance for the entire European continent.

We also discussed the expansion of industrial and technological cooperation. In a positive way, they evaluated the progress in the implementation of the Declaration on Partnership for Modernization adopted in 2011.

Within its framework, 28 joint innovation projects amounting to 2.8 billion euros are carried out.

I will also highlight such a large infrastructure project as the creation of a wide-gauge railway from the city of Kosice in Slovakia to Vienna.

In the case of its implementation, the volume of freight traffic between Europe and Asia via the Trans-Siberian Railway will increase significantly.

At the same time, the costs for end users will be reduced.

Of course, we exchanged views in detail on a number of issues on the international, regional agenda.

We informed the Austrian colleagues about our approaches to resolving the internal Ukrainian crisis - now they only exchanged views on this matter.

The issue of the Syrian settlement was also touched on.

We see prospects for intensifying the political process on the basis of United Nations Security Council resolution 2254 and the agreements reached within the framework of the Astana process.

This will allow us to consolidate positive trends on earth, create conditions for the further restoration of peaceful life, for the return of refugees to their homes.

We note the readiness of Austria to join humanitarian actions in support of the Syrian population.

It is important that any assistance be provided through channels agreed with the legitimate authorities and extended to all areas affected by the terrorist aggression and civil war.

November 12 marks one hundred years of the proclamation of the First Austrian Republic.

Tomorrow, as you know, Mr. Kurtz together with the Federal President of the Republic of Austria and the heads of government of the federal states at the ceremonial meeting will open a series of events dedicated to this significant date.

Taking this opportunity, I would like to convey to all Austrian citizens my warmest congratulations, to wish happiness, well-being and prosperity to the Austrian people.

And of course, I want to thank Mr. Kurtz for the substantive talks today.

Thank you for your attention.

;;;;;

For more infomation >> Vladimir Putin Hold Joint Press Conference with Sebastian Kurz Following Talks in St Petersburg - Duration: 28:01.

-------------------------------------------

Jennifer Capps, Packaging Engineer Social Media CAPTIONS - Duration: 1:03.

(bright music)

- Packaging engineering does design and implementation

of the packaging from suppliers to DENSO location

and then also from DENSO to our customers.

Packaging is important because, you know,

our quality statement is customer satisfaction

through quality products and services

and, you know, with packaging

we have to make sure that the products

get to our customers or get to DENSO

in the same condition that they were produced.

I work at DENSO because it has always been

a very big company in automotive industry.

You know, you look at your cars and your trucks.

Almost everything out there on the road today

has some form of DENSO products in it.

When I was in college, DENSO was always

one of the great companies to work for.

So it was great that I got the opportunity to work here.

For more infomation >> Jennifer Capps, Packaging Engineer Social Media CAPTIONS - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

PİJAMASKELİLER TÜRKÇE ÇİZGİ FİLM 78.BÖLÜM HD - Duration: 12:41.

For more infomation >> PİJAMASKELİLER TÜRKÇE ÇİZGİ FİLM 78.BÖLÜM HD - Duration: 12:41.

-------------------------------------------

Fans were all making the same point about Leo Messi during Spurs 2-4 Barcelona - Duration: 4:19.

Football News24/7  Leo Messi was at his magnificent best on Wednesday night.  The 31-year-old Argentine forward produced a mesmerising performance at Wembley, leading Barcelona to a 4-2 Champions League win over Tottenham

 Philippe Coutinho scored the opening goal within two minutes after some questionable goalkeeping from Hugo Lloris

 The former Liverpool midfielder then assisted Ivan Rakitic, who doubled Barcelona's advantage with a breath-taking strike

 Messi would later score a second-half brace - but that's not what fans on Twitter were talking about

 He was heavily involved in the build-up for the first two goals, executing stunning through balls to cut open the Tottenham defence

03/10/2018 - 20.00Champions LeagueAtletico, Dortmund, Barcelona and Liverpool all to win 7/1Bet here

@Language.BettingPlatform18+, Terms &Conditions apply, www.begambleaware.org.Odds Subject To Fluctuation

Max Stake &pound25.  Messi's pass to Jordi Alba for the opening goal turned Kieran Trippier inside-out and sent Lloris into no-man's land

 There aren't many footballers who regularly produce magic such like Messi.  And, deservedly, his name was on the scoresheet in the 56th minute after playing a wonderful give-and-go with Jordi Alba

 Messi is La Liga's all-time top goalscorer and is regarded by many as the greatest footballer of all-time

 Fans on Twitter - including Gary Lineker - were suggesting that Messi should also be considered the greatest passer of all-time

 Former Barcelona coach Tata Martino put it perfectly when he hailed Messi's passing ability

 "He sees passes that most people can only see whilst watching the game on TV, not ones that you can normally see on the pitch

" said Martino.  Quite frankly, he's from another planet.  Would you put Messi above the likes of Andrea Pirlo, Xavi and Paul Scholes in the passing stakes? Let us know your opinion by leaving a comment below

 Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: https://www

givemesport.com/writeforgms

For more infomation >> Fans were all making the same point about Leo Messi during Spurs 2-4 Barcelona - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

Watch As Southern Kids Give Their Moms The Ultimate Makeover | Southern Living - Duration: 2:01.

(playful music)

We should invite your mom in.

Mom.

Are you gonna make me look pretty?

Yeah. Kinda.

Okay. Kinda.

Okay, mommy close your eyes.

Oh no here it goes.

I'm making it lighter so it's not like,

oh, I have this big black stripe on my face.

Is there any makeup remover?

Alright Mom, look at me.

Have you done this before?

No.

You're doing it on my neck?

Yeah, you gotta blend it out.

Don't you dare color them blue.

Blue eyebrows, okay.

Are you getting it on my lip?

She'll look beautiful when she gets out.

She's already beautiful.

Oh, my word.

Are they beautiful blue?

Yes.

I know how to do lipstick.

Oh, you do. Just let me do it.

(kids laughing)

I feel like the makeup is dripping down my face.

It is. It is.

(kids laughing)

And how's the eyeshadow?

Good, very nice.

Your beautiful eyebrows, what happened to them?

You're gonna be stylish for daddy.

Should I give you blue eyebrows,

for your next chair competition?

You should give me gold eyebrows.

Does it look natural?

(kids laughing)

Do you think Dad will like this?

Probably.

I like how you're digging into this poor makeup.

Do I need some blush?

You gotta go to Olive Garden like this.

What, it's not beautiful for me to go out

to lunch with you guys?

No.

(she gasps)

(kids laughing)

I love it.

(laughing)

I'm scared.

Oh.

Thank you for letting me put makeup on you.

I love it.

No.

Give me a kiss.

(laughing)

The gold is a nice touch.

What do you think?

Oh, I'm stylish.

You are stylish.

This is how you do your mom's makeup.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét