I ❤️ Shoes Frozen Elsa Shoes Toy Unboxing | Xiaoling toys
-------------------------------------------
SCARY Pumpkin Scarecrow Halloween Makeup - Duration: 5:49.
-------------------------------------------
How SEVENTEEN (세븐틴) - ROCKET was made - Duration: 2:27.
Hello?
Oh yeah...uh
Joshua
What was your science project gonna be about?
IMMA BUILD A ROCKET
IMMA BUILD A ROCKET
Rocket...
H-He said a rocket
He's building a rocket
Bye
Hello?
uh
Vernon
Something about not turning in your Homework
PLEASE DON'T KILL MY VIBE
Did you hear that?
Alright.
-------------------------------------------
Huge Fall Clothing Haul - Duration: 6:10.
hey guys it's Hashtag Zoe welcome back to my channel so for today's video I have a
huge fall haul and try on, my huge I mean I got a few things at the mall and I wanted to
show you guys cuz I thought it would be fun
so also guys by the way I have a pretty awesome announcement have you ever
wanted to meet me I'm sure you have well now you have two opportunities to I'm
going to be in Southern California in Anaheim for the Great Wolf Lodge #genzss19
Gen Z social summit that's a mouthful but it's gonna be really fun and you
don't want to miss out so ticket links are in the description the second
opportunity is that I am also going to the same event but in Atlanta Georgia #genzss19
and these are about a year away the dates are right here but it's gonna be
fun and I really would love to meet you guys
so the ticket link is down below you can use my discount code it is also down
below and I really hope you guys can make it that would be really awesome
without further ado let's go ahead and get started with the video okay so the
first thing I got I'm actually wearing and I have been looking for a jacket
like this for the longest time and I finally got a fuzzy jacket and I'm very
excited I really love this jacket it's so comfortable and I can honestly dress
it up or down like I'm gonna wear it for pajama day and I'm gonna wear it for
like the other days of the week I've got this jacket at love story and I love
their clothes and this is really cute I comfortable so just saying okay now
let's move on to next one going along with the jackets trend I got the cutest
jacket like this I got this jacket at forever 21 this is like not a forever 21
jacket in my opinion even though I got it there this looks like a designer like
something I don't know but it is adorable it is so soft and just like I
don't know maybe I'm weird but this kind of seems like high fashion to me but
then again I wear leggings in a sweatshirt to school every day so this
is high fashion to me I think it could be really awesome and again I can dress
it up or wear it casually casually I can wear it in on the casual day
okay there like it moving on okay so the next thing I got is another jacket I
know I bet you're really surprised I have too many jackets and I keep buying
more so I'm fine totally fine anyway I went through ping and I have never
really found anything great while I was through shopping I don't know why maybe
it's just my luck I know people find great things at the thrift store and I
guess I did this time but I only got one thing from the thirst or any with this
anyway long story short I got this pink corduroy jacket thought it was really
cute and I've never had a jacket like this and I'm excited to style it and
wear it with other clothing thanks okay so the next thing I got is also from
forever 21 this is a long sleeve sweater or long sleeve shirt with the hood so I
guess it's a sweater but it's also just a long sleeve shirt I don't really know
I think it'll be cute and it's pretty comfortable it's really soft but it's
more soft on the outside than it is on the inside I don't know why a lot of
clothes are made like this like they're really soft on the outside and then
they're not as soft on the inside but I think it's really cute it's not like
itchy so it's I'm I'm still gonna wear it a lot and I like how it's a casual
thing because I don't really have a lot of normal basic long-sleeve shirts
alrighty the next thing I got is this blue sweater
I don't have a lot of knit sweaters and I think this is one of two in my closet
and I really like this and guys this is from Target I know I okay first of all
if you saw my back-to-school clothing haul you know I really went in at the
new target line and then I went back to Target and of course I checked the new
line and I saw this and this is just a cropped blue knit sweater and I really
like it I think it's cute and it's comfortable also if you guys were
wondering this new line is called wild fable and it's super cute in my last
video I really I just got a lot of stuff from this clothing line and of course I
had to go back and get this blue sweater and I think
okay moving on to shoes so because I'm basic I obviously got a pair of
checkered vans I actually have had a pair of checkered bands but they got so
crusty and dirty because I literally wear them every day and I have two guys
and you hear stuff this is my new pair I love bands please sponsor me oh my god
what a surprise so we got another pair of bands crazy
okay well I I already had these but they weren't even white anymore because they
were so dirty so I got a new pair of white bands shout out sorrow shall thank
you you're clean she got some remember things I like these a lot
and I wear them a lot and I also wear the checkered ones a lot and I love
bands and so these next pair of shoes are actually not bands I know I kept
talking about bands but literally almost all of my pairs of shoes are bands and
when I saw these they weren't bands and I liked them so it was kind of like I'm
down you know what I mean so I got these white platform tennis shoes I guess um
there's a red obviously you can see them there's a red line on them on both sides
these are from forever 21 I know I've never had a platform shoes before I'm
pretty short I'm like five two and a half the half matters okay
anyway tell me your height down below maybe I won't feel as bad and I'm five
two and half and maybe some of you guys were my height because like the half
matters you know no I mean anyway I got these from proper 21 I saw them and I
was kind of shipped that they're from forever 21 they look like high-end Gucci
shoes but again I wear vans and leggings and a sweatshirt to school everyday so
this is like as designer it's gonna get for now you know what I'm saying anyway
guys that is the end of my haul thank you so much for watching make sure to
follow me on all my social media at hashtag Joey and I will see you guys in
my next video bye
huge fall autumn haul
hashtag zoe
-------------------------------------------
V. Completa. Claves para convertir a tu hijo en un experto emocional. Rafael Guerrero, psicólogo - Duration: 1:16:45.
For more infomation >> V. Completa. Claves para convertir a tu hijo en un experto emocional. Rafael Guerrero, psicólogo - Duration: 1:16:45. -------------------------------------------
Qué es la empatía y cómo desarrollarla en los niños. Rafael Guerrero, psicólogo - Duration: 5:36.
For more infomation >> Qué es la empatía y cómo desarrollarla en los niños. Rafael Guerrero, psicólogo - Duration: 5:36. -------------------------------------------
Super Power Training Simulator How to get all stats FAST - Duration: 2:37.
Okay, Hi guys I just really quick wanted to make a video because I've been
seeing a lot of YouTube videos showing how to get a lot of stats for these as
quick as possible trying to get like 10k stats and stuff
So i decided i'd make my attempt at showing how to get the stats the fastest
For every single stat
To start it off i'ts Fist Strength
This one is really simple. You just come over here and punch the rock
it will give you 10 if you haven't upgraded anything in the menu
i get 20 because i have upgraded stats here. This is another way if you didn't know about it
upgrade your stats using skulls which you get by completing quests
click on a hundred tons for the weight then it keeps you a lot of movement speed
and then I like to press T to go invisible and trained psychic power
while you're on the seat to make it go super fast for all your stats.
then T and no one knows you're there
and then they don't attack you
go in here. now this one it's kind of glitched because if you go in here
do anything but just stand here, like if you punch now you're not getting body
toughness anymore.
okay one last thing I wanted to mention i saw a video
saying you could make your jump force crazy good by
just jumping under something like this
and here its says, yeah that's really good idea but,
if you look at what actually is getting added
its not nearly as much as this is saying
I wish it worked but it doesn't
That's all
Dont forget to like and subscribe
Bye guys!
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét