Thứ Tư, 3 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 3 2018

Hi, how are ya?

Welcome back to my channel!

This is not Jeffree Star's channel.

Okay, I wish it was because we'd be making millions.

Right.

Okay.

Can't relate.

Okay.

Oh, yeah you can't relate with your two subscribers.

Hey guys!

It's Sher.

And Zach.

And we're back.

And better than ever, and thinner than ever.

How many pounds down, girl?

Three thousand.

And one.

And one.

And how many have you lost?

One.

Awesome!

So, we're back with another video idea.

Thought up two hours ago.

Today, we thought we would do the blindfolded makeup challenge where he's blindfolded and

he does a full face of makeup on me.

He's never done makeup at all, ever before.

Ever!

So he has no idea what any of these products are even going to be for, much less where

they go.

Or what they feel like.

Oh yeah, much less what brushes to use, what products to use where, and on top of all that,

he's going to be blindfolded.

What's a primer?

I mean, you're probably more educated than me..on makeup.

I mean, I've seen like, three Jeffree Star videos, so I, I got this.

That's what we're doing today, and let's get into it!

Watch til the end of the video to see a big reveal.

Yeah, the big reveal's what, going to be the mess of my face?

It's going to be my face because you're going to do mine after.

In order to help him out just a little bit before we do this because he's never....held

makeup before, I'm going to hand him what goes where because I don't want to get my

eye poked out.

Oh, we need a blindfold.

I know, okay.

Just go get like a big roll of toilet paper.

In case you guys didn't know, we planned this two hours ago, so you get what you get.

Oh my god, don't say that!

So you're just going to put a whole towel over my face.

By the way, we're using toilet paper as a blindfold because we forgot to stop at The

Dollar Tree to get one.

Go ahead and put your blindfold on before I take the makeup that I already have on off

so that you're not already blinded....by my face, with no makeup...So the first thing

we're doing is foundation in the wrong color, just saying.

How many shades were in this collection?

I don't know.

Because if it's less than at least thirty, then they...It's not inclusive.

Then they kind of flopped.

Right.

So like, I'm not even going to mess with it.

It's like a wand.

So you put it on my face where you want the foundation to go.

Good job.

Okay we're going to put some here, some on your chin, right?

Yeah.

This shade is going to be...really good.

Amazing.

Okay.

I'm going to be honest, you just went straight into my right eyebrow.

Those need coverage too.

You always take a damp beauty blender, get out all that bacteria.

Now I've seen ones where they've smeared the foundation, like they don't care, like that.

Oh yeah there you go.

That's another technique.

But we're trying to not make it look streaky like paint.

So today we're going to go in with the....Um, it's the Maybelline Master Conceal in...fair.

Now does concealer need a shade range or not?

Yeah.

Okay well what's the shade range because if it's under like, thirty, then its a flop.

I can't tell if its a beauty blender or her hand, it's so damp and clammy.

Is that on there?

I didn't even feel the product.

Yeah, it's on there, you're just getting my lips.

Oh.

Hm.

You went, "Okay, whatever, I'll keep going, I'll keep doing that then."

Okay, where's your eye?

What?!

Where's my eye?

I thought we were doing chin.

Well, we already put it on.

Okay, okay!

Do we need to do anything else?

No, we wouldn't need to blend or anything.

Are we feeling a big lip or no?

Yeah, but at the end right?

Or now?

Okay, can you take my hand and guide it to your eye?

Yeah.

How are you feeling about eyeliner?

I can do it all.

I guess the better question would be how am I feeling about eyeliner?

I made sure to purposely pick the eyebrow pencil that doesn't really match my color,

but good luck.

So if this looks bad in the end, I would just like to only take partial responsibility.

If you're looking for something to really wow in the shade range category, we got a

sneak preview of the PR package.

Oh yeah its the PR package, it's 5 years old.

It's the Precision Brow Pencil in Espresso.

That's a dark color.

It's pigmented so be careful.

Good luck finding my eyebrows too!

There's like something cakey in your eyebrows.

I would just like to say that I felt her eyebrow and it feels like maple syrup is in her eyebrow.

I'm loving this.

I've done a lot of eyebrows in my day.

I hope that's making contact somewhere, I don't feel it going through any hairs, it

feels like it's just on skin.

I just felt like I ran into her eye!

You did.

Okay.

Next would be eyeshadow.

I would just like to say you can't see what colors you're using.

Is this the Kylie palette?

We're going to go in at the crease.

I feel it going in my eye so, that's good right?

Did I slay it or no?

Do we want to do a smoky undereye?

Sure, want to do that?

Yeah.

Lips, nose...

Sometimes I really can't tell if I'm actually making contact with skin or not.

Yeah it's just a liquid liner.

Good luck!

I gave you a wicked wing, hunny.

I think that was my eyebrow.

I feel something in my eyebrow so I'm going to say you did my eyebrow but that's okay.

I don't know if I trust you to do my mascara blindfolded.

I think what's funny is even if I messed up the mascara right now, you wouldn't be able

to tell because of all the streaks on my face probably.

Wasn't from my work.

I don't do streaky makeup.

I'm going to hand you blush.

There you go, right on the ear.

Here's your highlighting brush, I guess highlight wherever you think that highlighter goes.

On the cheekbone, I guess.

Now the other one.

That's like almost correctly placed, so I'm shocked.

Last is the lip.

We're going with a bold liquid lip on this one.

KKW Cream Liquid Lipstick in the color Kimmy.

Oh it actually has a name?

Yeah, on the bottom, you just didn't look.

I mean when you're blindfolded, how could you look?

Right.

I mean, pretty close.

Almost!

Okay, is that good?

No, you need a little bit more on the other side too.

That was a mistake on my part, I guess.

I should have left it, that was my mistake.

Now you're going to do some setting spray!

You know, I don't know why people buy this stuff because all it is is water in a bottle.

Where do you hear these things from?

I look like an insane person.

Oh my god, I wasn't ready!

Oh.

Okay, I'm ready now.

Go.

She's set!

Okay.

Is this the final reveal?

Yeah.

I don't know if you want the final reveal.

Like, you might just want to go home.

What?!?!

What...is this?

First of all.

It looks like you just came off the "She-Wolf" video.

What is that?!

Wow, this is great.

This has been so great.

Well, now you get to do mine.

That looks horrible!

Number one, your brows are way bad and there's a piece of eyeliner in that one!

I can't see.

That's not my chin.

That's so not my cheek, that was my neck!

Oh, that was my eye.

Okay.

This is dangerous!

Is this for internal or external use?

Okay, yeah, that's pretty well blended.

That's probably better than what I did.

Okay, so the next thing we're going to do is concealer.

Now remember, don't do chin because you rubbed a bunch of product on my chin a minute ago.

Sorry.

Oh.

I guess all the product went on my nose!

I'm sorry, I can't see!

Okay, one of those was closed.

Oh.

I would just like everybody to know that my brows are now totally concealed, so no more

brows and no more eyelashes either.

This is so bad!

Okay, okay go ahead and blend.

Okay.

How much did you put on?

And that's not my undereye either, by the way, that's my like, temple on my head.

Are you serious?

Now you said this will come out of my clothes, right?

I have another half of a face!

It's not just my forehead.

Okay, we're not even going to worry about blending.

Okay, we're just going to draw.

Just draw.

Okay, that's enough brow.

Okay.

Okay, not bad.

That's pretty dark.

There's a lot of pigment on that.

Oh yeah I'm sure.

Oh well.

That's your nose.

I guess we're saying no to blending today.

Sorry.

So now let's go for a dramatic wing and the only reason I'm saying that is because I don't

think she's going to hit my eye, I think it's going to be my eyebrow again because that's

where everything else has gone.

That's where everything else has gone, so.

I don't know if I'm making contact here.

Mhm.

Okay.

I don't want to do too much.

Yeah, you need to wing it out.

More?

Wing it.

More?

Yeah.

Okay.

Wing it out.

There you go, okay I wanted a wing, I got it, okay.

Now let's go for the next one.

Alright.

I wanted a wing.

So we're going to go in with the Butter Blush, I don't even know what that means.

The fallout is of course phenomenal.

I'm pretty sure you've said like, 15 times.

That's because that's what I always see all the makeup gurus saying.

Right there, your beard hair is going to be be like, bad powdery.

We're going to go with the Butter Highlighter, wow okay.

Wow, a matching set.

My eyes are burning, is that bad?

Yeah, mine di too.

It's the toilet paper.

I'm pretty sure it's the makeup, but okay.

Alright.

Am I on Punkd?

Because you did that pretty good.

My chin doesn't need it!

Ohhh!

We're going to go in with the KKW.

No, you have to pick a different shade, you have to pick the lightest one.

We're going to go in with the KKW, this is my favorite one.

Your favorite one?

It's the Kimberly.

This is hard, your beard is right there, it's going to get all in your beard, Zach.

These are not Jeffree Star approved because there's not a lot of product per dip.

Oh, per dip?

Wow, okay.

Yay!

So, we're going to take the infamous Elf um...The infamous $3 Elf, Matte Magic Mist Set.

Okay, so go ahead and set this, set this so that it will last until I die.

Alright.

Is that good?

I have two sides to my face.

Oh sorry, which side did I get?

Time for the big reveal!

Oh gosh.

Now that she's done my makeup.

Okay.

What happened to your eyes?

Look, we did the same thing on different eyes, or on the same eye, no different eyes.

Wow, woooow.

Oh my gosh, that looks great.

I'm so proud of myself.

Me too.

That will be three thousand dollars.

We are so glad that you guys stuck around to the end of this video.

Thank you so much, here's the surprise, here's the reveal!

The reveal is....we're ugly!

Yay!

So were these products Jeffree Star approved?

Wait, how is that the question that's suddenly on my channel?

The liquid eyeliner is definitely Jeffree Star approved.

If that was actually where it was supposed to be, it wouldn't be bad.

Well, we gotta go wash this off obviously.

Thanks so much for watching!

Subscribe to my channel if you haven't done that yet.

And make sure you hit the bell button so you get instant notification to our new videos.

That's something I've actually never said before on this channel, so thank you very

much.

Yes, and hit the bell button below so you get notified when I post, which is very rarely,

so.

Bye guys!

See, I don't know how to work my own equipment.

In case you guys don't see behind us, like, the top just popped off of her lighting.

I mean, how much was this stuff?

Um.

It starts with an E, it starts with an E and ends with Xpensive.

We decided that since there's a lot of drama in the makeup guru world right now and like

three of them got deleted at once, we're making room for us!

Oh yeah.

Of course.

So watch out Youtube because we're taking all the funds.

All less than 1K subs on my channel are like, "unsubscribe".

Hey, don't forget the KKW Beauty that's in the floor.

For more infomation >> BLINDFOLDED MAKEUP CHALLENGE! - Duration: 13:23.

-------------------------------------------

[ MATCH 240] du FIVE SONGS - Duration: 5:51.

For more infomation >> [ MATCH 240] du FIVE SONGS - Duration: 5:51.

-------------------------------------------

Hyperloop's first full-scale passenger capsule | CNBC Reports - Duration: 2:49.

What if you could travel on the ground at the speed of... flight?

We're outside an aerospace facility in southern Spain

to get a first look at a hyperloop passenger pod that's aiming to do just that.

Two…

One...

Hyperloop Transportation Technologies' first full-scale passenger capsule

measures 105 feet long and weighs 5 tons.

It's a real full-scale capsule.

This is the first time that we will show what a hyperloop will look like.

Hyperloop transport is branded as a faster, cheaper

and more energy-efficient way to move people and cargo.

This capsule is expected to fit between 28 and 40 passengers

and to reach speeds of up to 760 miles per hour.

We have the unique opportunity to build a transportation system the way you would do in 2018

We can rethink everything. We can question everything. And that's exactly what we're doing.

Hyperloop transport was a dream first envisioned by Tesla CEO Elon Musk in 2013.

The technology uses magnets to levitate pods and propel them through large tubes at ultra-fast speeds.

Imagine traveling at close to the speed of sound, cutting the travel time

between Los Angeles and San Francisco to around 30 minutes.

That's a lot faster than a flight, which takes about an hour and a half,

or driving, which takes about six hours.

Hyperloop Transportation Technologies partnered with a Spanish manufacturing and engineering company

to build the capsule.

It took a combined 26,000 hours of skilled engineering and assembly.

We have the engineering capacity, we have the systems,

the structures, we have the very high, high, high level.

So the interior of the capsule isn't finished yet, they didn't let any cameras inside.

Currently it's a black tunnel, it's waiting to be designed in the next step.

The company has said that design will include virtual windows.

The skin of the capsule is made using a material the company calls Vibranium

which consists of carbon fiber and embedded sensors.

From here, the capsule will be move to a research and development facility

in Toulouse, France for more assembly and testing.

But Hyperloop Transportation Technologies is just one of several companies in the race for superfast travel.

Virgin Hyperloop One has already completed successful but limited test-runs of its pods.

For all of the, well, hype, there are still questions about when and how exactly

hyperloop routes for passengers will get up and running.

Just think of the legal and regulatory hurdles.

It's going to take a little bit longer to have the final legal framework

but it's definitely much sooner than anybody would expect.

So, you know, three years and until worldwide adoption, maybe five to ten.

Even in the world of high-speed travel, there's still some way to go

before you'll be able to reach your destination on board a hyperloop.

Hey everyone, Elizabeth here. Thanks so much for watching.

Be sure to check out more of our videos over here and leave us any other ideas in the comments section.

Talk to you later.

For more infomation >> Hyperloop's first full-scale passenger capsule | CNBC Reports - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

Liberação Miofascial dos Paravertebrais TÉCNICA MANUAL Clínica de Fisioterapia Dr. Robson Sitta - Duration: 4:41.

For more infomation >> Liberação Miofascial dos Paravertebrais TÉCNICA MANUAL Clínica de Fisioterapia Dr. Robson Sitta - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

BELIEVE in the LAW OF ATTRACTION - Duration: 10:03.

well the simple part that most people

don't understand is that every thought

we think in every word we speak is

creating our future it's as though our

thoughts go out into the universe and

are accepted and brought back to us as

experience now that is a very simple

thing but most people don't get it they

don't understand that they've never

heard it before and they think it's

ridiculous but if you can really accept

the fact that every time you think a

thought and every time you speak a word

you are literally painting your future

of making your dinner or whatever you

want to call it you are creating and

you're creating your own life and this

is simple but it's not easy to accept

but once you accept it then you can

start deliberately creating what you

want in your life and you begin to be

aware of what you don't want in your

life and how you are contributing to it

now I think this has been around forever

but for some reason in the last 20 years

the universe is wanted is to go out

among all the people or all the people

that are ready for it see most of us

just think think think think think think

think and we don't pay any attention to

what we're thinking we're just doing it

but that's something you need to train

yourself to do begin to train yourself

to be aware of what you're thinking

and one of the ways to do that is to

periodically say to yourself what am I

thinking would I like this thought to

create my life what I like to have the

experience of this thought could bring

to me now it takes a while to do that

but even if we could begin on the

smallest level to be aware of our thinking

we can start to make changes

to begin with you start by doing what we

call doing affirmations and that is

making positive statements about your

life that are positive and you do them

deliberately you might do them in the

morning you might do them at noon you

might do them at night you might do them

you know twice a day or whatever would

you do this and you let this become a

habit and as you start to do them things

will begin to change maybe on a very

small level I call it getting the green

light from the parking places I mean

they're not huge things in your life it

can be very nice when you get three

green lights in a row

and you're in a hurry doing an

affirmation is either writing it down

writing it on the wall or the mirror or

using a you know just saying it what I

like people to do is to stand in front

of the mirror and do their affirmations

because there's something very powerful

about looking in your own eyes and

getting and accepting yourself or

noticing that you reject yourself when

you're saying something positive about

yourself so that would be a very

beginning way to start say in the

morning you get up in the morning you go

to the mirror and this is a big one and

it's hard for lots of people but you

look in the mirror and I say and say I

love you I really really love you and to

begin with that can be so hard for

people because they think of all the

things that they think are wrong with

them but if you can start your day

saying that it's very powerful remember

I'd like to think the universe is

listening to everything you say and

everything you think and saying okay you

can get that so then it starts to bring

you in and bring things into you I know

this sounds far-fetched but it's amazing

how it works if you do a good general

positive statement for yourself the

universe will figure out how to

manifest that

how to bring that about in your

life so things could happen that you

wouldn't expect at all but they will

happen if you think of doing your

positive affirmations it's like planting

a seed in the ground it's not

necessarily true at the moment but it is

something you want to have be true so

you put the seed in

and you plant a seed and you expect it to grow

when you maybe plant three seeds just in

the case if you expect them to grow and

you don't wait two days and then dig in

the earth and say what's happening

what's happening you expect that thing

to grow because you know there's a law

and a process and the seed will grow if

it is in the right soil and it has the

right amount of moisture making it

really a habit and doing it every day

doing something every morning when you

wake up that's a really good time and

another good time is when you go to

sleep at night and and gratitude works

a lot it just being grateful for

everything the more, I always say

the universe loves gratitude the more

your greatful

the good is in

your life the more good you get to be

grateful about and it's like you know

somebody gives you a present in or gives

me a present like oh my god I hate that

color and it doesn't fit and you know

that person will never give me another

present but if you say oh it's wonderful

and thank you I really adored it's great

that person is probably going to want to

buy you a present every time they see

something they think you would like and

it's like that with the universe the

universe loves gratitude

if you have very strong beliefs within you that

you don't deserve good things in your

life and a lot of people have that then

there can be delays and sometimes people

say well affirmations don't work I've

done it but when they're doing for

instance prosperity affirmations and

they've done some prosperity

affirmations they say it doesn't work

nothing's happening and I say well

alright how many prosperity affirmations

did you do in a day and they'll say

three probably and they say all right

how many poverty affirmations did you do

this day and that could be 300 depending

on where you're coming from and what are

is running through your mind see I have

this one of my thoughts about life is it

only good lies before me and I have been

saying this for many years so it doesn't

really matter to me what happens in life

because I know it's going to be good

well there are lots of things you can do

to help you become more conscious of

what is going on and because so many of

our belief systems really are

unconscious or subconscious we're not

aware of them they're just things that

were bred into us as we were children is

to take a little time to figure out what

they are and I always say a really good

exercise is to take a big sheet of paper

and write on top of the page what I

think about men and then another one

what I think about women what do I think

about money what do I think about any

subject you can think of and just write

all the things that come down come out

of your thoughts and whether they sound

good or not just write them down and any

one subject if you just write them all

down and then look at them and see how

many are positive and how many are

negative and if you can take those

negative ones and turn them around make

them into positive affirmations then you

can start clearing up what you believe

about same money that is not positive

for you and or is keeping you from

bringing money

and you can do that with lots of things

in your life so you can really begin to

realize what you do believe about these

things so you can't change your thoughts

if you don't know what your thoughts are

there is a law of thinking and we are

beginning to learn about it and it is

like a computer if you have this

gorgeous computer put in front of you

and you don't know what to do with it

it's a piece of junk but if you learn

the language of the computer miracles

happen and that is what the law of

thinking is when you learn how it works

miracles happen what you think and what

you believe is what will come true for

you your thoughts create your life

it's that simple

and when we can get that we can make

enormous changes

well I think it really

starts with realizing that you don't

love yourself that most people don't

most people feel they're not good enough

that they haven't done it right they

won't do it right they'll never be

enough and they're definitely not

lovable and when we come from that space

it's very hard to create things for

ourselves that are really good so in the

early days when I worked with people I

used to fix this problem and fix that

problem and you'd have this a health

thing and we'd work on that and we'd

work on this and one day I discovered

much to my amazement that if I would

help people learn to love themselves to

really accept themselves as they are we

didn't have to work around problems

because it was almost like a miracle

everything seemed to fall away it's a

hard one for people because we grow up

believing that we're not good enough and

nothing is right

For more infomation >> BELIEVE in the LAW OF ATTRACTION - Duration: 10:03.

-------------------------------------------

The LG V40 Has Five Cameras 📸 - Duration: 7:33.

- Hey guys, this is Austin.

2018 has been a very interesting year for smart phones.

We've lost our friend, the headphone jack,

and instead we now have notches

on almost every smart phone you can buy,

and dual camera set ups are everywhere.

But what if I told you that there is a smart phone flagship

in 2018 that does things just a little bit differently?

The brand new LG V40 ThinQ ticks all the boxes

you would expect out of a modern flagship.

You're getting that huge 6.4 inch OLED display.

It does have a notch, although it actually is hidden

by default, which looks nice,

and you're getting that classic glass and aluminum build.

With, well, something just a little bit different.

If you look closely you'll find not one camera,

not two cameras, but three cameras on the rear.

And just to sort of add to that,

there's also two front facing cameras.

The three cameras aren't just for show.

They each serve a different purpose.

So the main camera is what you would expect

on most smart phones.

It's a roughly 30 millimeter equivalent,

but the wide angle camera at 16 mil

is going to give you a much wider field of view,

and the telephoto with a roughly 2X zoom,

and around 50 millimeters is going to get you

much, much closer to the action.

I sound like the, the LG ad right now.

It'll get you closer to the action.

The main camera is the highest quality of the three.

Now you do have a wide F1.5 aperture,

but there's also optical image stabilization,

as well as dual pixel auto focus.

That wide angle can give you a very different perspective.

Now to be fair, this is something that LG has been doing

on their flagships for a little while now,

but usually you lose that on the telephoto option.

Whereas with the V40, you literally get it all.

The telephoto camera is the weakest of the three.

All of that comes down to the sensor

which does seem a bit inferior to the wide and the standard.

You don't quite have the same range

and you are losing some features.

Like it does not support RAW,

and the color just isn't quite on par.

Quality wise, the V40 cameras do a pretty good job,

but they're a little bit different than the iPhones

and the Galaxies of the world.

So out of the box, it's not going to be as punchy,

however, I think a lot of people who are buying the V40

are going to really be into sort of customizing

and tweaking their images.

And there's a lot of flexibility here,

specifically thanks to that RAW processing.

There's just a lot of dynamic range that you can get

out of the wide and the standard photos.

It might not be quite on par with like an SLR or something,

but it's really impressive

what you're able to get out of this

if you don't mind doing a little bit of editing.

Low light performance is pretty impressive

on the standard shooter, as is the bokeh,

it's very nice, even without the portrait mode.

And on top of that, the AI cam is actually decent.

So like most smart phones in 2018,

it has some kind of mode which will give you

a little bit of an optimization

based on what you're taking a photo of.

For example, if you take a photo of food,

it'll will boost like saturation or sharpness

or whatever the case is.

Usually I don't find this all that useful,

and you can of course turn it off here,

but it actually does a pretty good job out of the box.

The portrait mode on the V40 is actually pretty decent.

So to be fair, we do have pre-release software,

so I have noticed a few issues,

like sometimes it does a really good job

of cutting you out of the shot,

but then it'll slightly miss focus,

but generally speaking, it's pretty solid.

It is a little bit weird

that you can't take a portrait mode shot

with the telephoto camera,

like pretty much every other phone.

Instead you have to use the main shooter.

I assume that's probably something to do with the fact

that the telephoto camera isn't as good,

but there are some cool modes,

including a contour lighting mode.

It's very similar to what you're getting on the iPhone,

but my favorite is the colored backdrops.

So as opposed to just cutting you out

and putting like a black background behind,

you can pick a bunch of different colors

and some of them look really nice,

assuming you don't have hair.

Or anything that it doesn't like.

Matt looks great on it, this one's top notch.

Video is a huge component of the V40,

so as a little test,

we are now shooting on the V40 at 4K 24 frames per second.

You can go all the way up to 4K 60,

but for this test, because this is the 24p video,

that makes a little bit more sense.

We have the high bit rate mode enabled,

we are shooting in HDR 10

and then grading it down to Rec. 709

to fit inside a standard YouTube time line.

So you guys can get a good sense

of sort of the quality of the image,

as well as the audio,

because we are using the Hi-Fi audio

that is built into the phone.

As if three rear facing cameras weren't enough,

you also have two selfie shooters.

So one is going to be a standard eight megapixel,

and then we have an extra wide five megapixel option.

To be honest, I can't tell a huge difference at first glance

between the two shooters.

But once you actually switch over to that wide angle,

that can make the difference

between getting your friends in the shot,

or only your favorite friends in the shot.

The bottom line is that while it sounds excessive

to have five cameras on your smart phone,

they actually do all serve a purpose.

Props to LG for not just adding gimmicky features

like a extra depth sensor or a monochrome sensor.

All five lenses really do give you something different here.

The V40 continues LG's trend

of not only including a headphone jack,

but a properly good one.

So this is rocking a 32 bit Hi-Fi quad DAC,

and what better way to test that

then with the sponsor of today's video.

Massdrop and the Sennheiser 58X Jubilee headphones.

All you need to do is jump into the LG settings

and enable the Hi-Fi quad DAC

and we should have the full power of the phone.

Woo (soft rock music).

So one of the reasons why this actually is

a really good combination is that these headphones,

even though they're only $150, are proper audiophile grade.

I mean they sound almost identical

to the $500 version of the Sennheiser headset.

These headphones actually are able to be driven

with a normal headphone jack,

so if you wanna plug it into a standard phone or laptop,

they're going to sound good.

But if you have something that can give 'em

just a little bit more juice, such as the V40,

it really does help them to come alive.

So you will probably be able to hear my music

pretty well with these,

and that is because they are open back headphones.

Now there are pros and cons to this design.

One of the pros is these,

like a lot of other high end headphones,

do give you a very wide sound stage,

it's a rich, rich sound,

but on the downside, it is definitely going to be

a little more for home use because well,

it's not exactly a stealthy way of listening to music.

If you've been curious about getting into higher end audio,

the HD 58X Jubilees are an awesome way to get into it,

and right now they're only $150 on Massdrop.

But if you guys know how Massdrop works,

they're not going to last for long.

They've sold over 20,000 of these pairs of headphones,

so you'd better get them soon,

or you might be waiting quite awhile.

Now if you'll excuse me,

I'm going to go back to listening to a little bit of music

on my LG V40 and my super dope headphones.

Coming back to the V40, the hardware is very similar

to a bigger G7.

That means you have glass on front and back

with an aluminum build,

as well as a fingerprint sensor right where it belongs.

Unfortunately what you're not going to find

is any kind of face unlock, but I don't know,

I mean fingerprint sensor still works, right?

The screen looks terrific.

It's a 6.4 inch OLED display with 1440p resolution,

and they actually have a lot of different

customization options, as you would kind of expect

on a high end phone like this,

that's aimed for more of the creative Wes's of the world.

- Yes, I like how the display is customizable,

for the creative professionals like me in the world.

- Thanks Wes.

Unfortunately, early software on the V40

means that we can't actually do

our full screen regimen of tests,

but based on at least subjective impressions,

it looks very accurate, although maybe not quite as bright

as stuff like the iPhone XS or the Note9.

Inside you'll find a Snapdragon 845,

paired with six gigs of RAM, as well as 64 gigs of storage,

and that is expandable with a micro SD card slot.

AKA, it has almost the exact same spec

as every other Android flagship in 2018.

Now we are shooting this video

before the official announcement,

so at the moment we don't have the final price

or the release date,

but assuming that it is somewhere

in that $800 to $1000 flagship range,

it looks interesting.

The cameras really are the selling point of the V40.

Having three individual options

is something that is legitimately helpful

to have on a phone.

There's a lot of potential here, and I'll tell you what,

this certainly will not be the last phone we see

with three or even five cameras this year.

Or next year, it's probably gonna be a thing now.

For more infomation >> The LG V40 Has Five Cameras 📸 - Duration: 7:33.

-------------------------------------------

Vladimir Putin Hold Joint Press Conference with Sebastian Kurz Following Talks in St Petersburg - Duration: 28:01.

Dear Mr. Federal Chancellor! Ladies and Gentlemen!

We are very pleased to have the opportunity to receive Mr. Kurtz in St. Petersburg.

This is the second visit of Mr. Chancellor and our fourth meeting this year.

Intensive contacts at the highest political level, of course, create the necessary atmosphere, the right atmosphere, businesslike for development, the all-round development of interstate relations.

Mr. Kurtz and I just held bilateral talks that were held in a businesslike and constructive atmosphere.

And before that, here, as you saw, in the Hermitage, took part in the opening of the exhibition "Imperial capitals: St. Petersburg - Vienna.

Contacts in the cultural and humanitarian sphere are one of the foundations of our bilateral relations, along with ties along inter-parliamentary, inter-regional and public lines.

Much attention was paid to the economic topics at the talks.

Russia and Austria are reliable trading partners.

Despite the difficult situation in world politics and the economy, Russian-Austrian trade and investment ties are on the rise.

Last year, trade increased by 40 percent to $ 4.1 billion, and in January – July of this year it almost doubled.

Austria ranks first in terms of Russian exports to the EU.

In turn, Russia ranks second among the countries-investors in Austria.

The total amount of accumulated Russian investment in the Austrian economy exceeds $ 31 billion.

At the same time, Austrian investments in our economy amount to about $ 6 billion.

Companies of the two countries are implementing promising joint projects in various fields.

The Russian-Austrian Business Council is working with good returns, there is a mixed commission for economic cooperation, whose regular meeting was held in May on the fields of the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum.

By the way, the Austrian delegation at the forum was one of the most representative.

I would especially like to note the fruitful long-term cooperation of Russia and Austria in the energy sector.

Our country uninterruptedly supplies Austria with energy resources and other European countries in transit through its territory.

Undoubtedly, this is one of the key moments of our interaction.

Recall that following our July talks in Vienna, Gazprom and the Austrian oil and gas company OMV concluded an agreement on the extension of long-term contracts for the supply of gas to Austria until 2040.

The newly signed agreement on the connection of OMV to the development of the Urengoy oil condensate field confirms the strategic nature of this company's partnership with Gazprom.

OMV is also involved in the construction of the Nord Stream-2 pipeline system.

The Russian side welcomes the position of the Government of Austria in support of this project, which is of great importance for the entire European continent.

We also discussed the expansion of industrial and technological cooperation. In a positive way, they evaluated the progress in the implementation of the Declaration on Partnership for Modernization adopted in 2011.

Within its framework, 28 joint innovation projects amounting to 2.8 billion euros are carried out.

I will also highlight such a large infrastructure project as the creation of a wide-gauge railway from the city of Kosice in Slovakia to Vienna.

In the case of its implementation, the volume of freight traffic between Europe and Asia via the Trans-Siberian Railway will increase significantly.

At the same time, the costs for end users will be reduced.

Of course, we exchanged views in detail on a number of issues on the international, regional agenda.

We informed the Austrian colleagues about our approaches to resolving the internal Ukrainian crisis - now they only exchanged views on this matter.

The issue of the Syrian settlement was also touched on.

We see prospects for intensifying the political process on the basis of United Nations Security Council resolution 2254 and the agreements reached within the framework of the Astana process.

This will allow us to consolidate positive trends on earth, create conditions for the further restoration of peaceful life, for the return of refugees to their homes.

We note the readiness of Austria to join humanitarian actions in support of the Syrian population.

It is important that any assistance be provided through channels agreed with the legitimate authorities and extended to all areas affected by the terrorist aggression and civil war.

November 12 marks one hundred years of the proclamation of the First Austrian Republic.

Tomorrow, as you know, Mr. Kurtz together with the Federal President of the Republic of Austria and the heads of government of the federal states at the ceremonial meeting will open a series of events dedicated to this significant date.

Taking this opportunity, I would like to convey to all Austrian citizens my warmest congratulations, to wish happiness, well-being and prosperity to the Austrian people.

And of course, I want to thank Mr. Kurtz for the substantive talks today.

Thank you for your attention.

;;;;;

For more infomation >> Vladimir Putin Hold Joint Press Conference with Sebastian Kurz Following Talks in St Petersburg - Duration: 28:01.

-------------------------------------------

Jennifer Capps, Packaging Engineer Social Media CAPTIONS - Duration: 1:03.

(bright music)

- Packaging engineering does design and implementation

of the packaging from suppliers to DENSO location

and then also from DENSO to our customers.

Packaging is important because, you know,

our quality statement is customer satisfaction

through quality products and services

and, you know, with packaging

we have to make sure that the products

get to our customers or get to DENSO

in the same condition that they were produced.

I work at DENSO because it has always been

a very big company in automotive industry.

You know, you look at your cars and your trucks.

Almost everything out there on the road today

has some form of DENSO products in it.

When I was in college, DENSO was always

one of the great companies to work for.

So it was great that I got the opportunity to work here.

For more infomation >> Jennifer Capps, Packaging Engineer Social Media CAPTIONS - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Collaborating Around Formative Data - Webinar Preview - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Collaborating Around Formative Data - Webinar Preview - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Henry's Tape Analysis and Theories - Bendy and the Ink Machine Theory - Duration: 4:50.

For more infomation >> Henry's Tape Analysis and Theories - Bendy and the Ink Machine Theory - Duration: 4:50.

-------------------------------------------

PROJECT ZORGO DOOMSDAY DATE CLUES (Solving Escape Room 24 Hours Overnight Challenge at 3am Riddles) - Duration: 16:42.

hi guys from the last video Daniel here told us that something happened to our

house in Los Angeles and he wants to bring us there but I'm not quite sure if

I should trust Daniel yet so I want to see some sort of evidence that something

actually did happen to our house before going with you all the way back to

California you guys have it like watch the news or anything it's been all over

the news what happened to your house we've just been sighting hamsters running

away from hamsters we just haven't really been keeping up with the news at all

are the Kardashians can you give me some sort of proof that something actually

did happen there's your house there's records of it all over the Internet I

could pull up a video here's a Los Angeles news segment right here take a

look for yourself that's our place right there so that could have been us in the

house good thing we got out of there in time I wrote those notes with the code

word that made all the electronics go crazy so you knew to get out of there

what about like the growing up part did you do no no I did not do this what

you've seen right here I did not set the house on fire so yeah I don't know why

you guys didn't trust me look this is proof right here I saved you guys lives

wait who is that Daniel they're digging through our stuff whoa yeah we noticed

the camera a it got scared and just left all right you guys should let us know if

you saw what the project circle member just dropped cuz I can't really see my

eyes aren't that good gosh I don't know I think we better go there I don't know

the guys give this video a thumbs up if you want us to go back to our old Los

Angeles house looks like it's turned down now but I think there might we

might have left a bunch of stuff behind it maybe Project Zorgo's to trying to

look through or something so whatever the project zorgo member

dropped on the ground we should really figure out what you dropped I could take

you guys there if you want just got to be careful just do it all right guys we

have been driving around for about 4 to 5 hours now we are entering the old

neighborhood that we used to live oh look at this place is totally like burnt

down there rebuilding it let's get out and check it out believe this we used to

live right over here yeah that's our building right there you guys like the

whole neighborhood got burned down because of what happened yeah so your

same project zorgo did this yeah project server did this it's almost as if

they're not even targeting just youtubers yeah I think we should

probably go in there and see what projects our goal was trying to find I

can take the camera because that would have been really bad if we were still

here man Daniel I am really glad that you made all the electronics go crazy

and like scared us out of here because if we would have still been here when

this happened I know man I could have been bad yeah so

you guys you guys definitely trust me now right

oh yeah yeah our apartment they're rebuilding it a lot smaller because ours

used to go way back this way yeah in this area this is where our pool table

would have been yeah right here you remember all the memories Chad we opened

so many ninja gadgets spy gadgets so look at in the dirt some of the red felt from

the pool table is still here look at that you can tell oh it caught on tire

there's any more of it oh there's more more fell from the pool table

Oh my pool table wow this is all that remains of our pool table I mean I

definitely want to keep this chat yeah just remember memories okay yeah Wow I

wonder what else of ours is like still buried underneath the rubbles you know

oh my gosh this is the tunnel that the hamsters would like go into her house

this is what they used to get in right here you're right yeah crawl through

here you be spilled yeah you want to fit in here yeah there's still plenty of

room and then you would crawl up and then you crawl over this way remember

that and then it would lead you outside yeah I remember when I was working up

projects to work on they used to talk about this all time about coming inside

your house through the tunnel all the time do you ever go crawl through no

they asked me to once but that's I mean that's breaking and entering I would

totally refused to do that something like that that's good to know that you

didn't do anything bad directly to hurt us it's so nostalgic being back here

we've been in the kitchen I know we don't really cook or anything yeah

kitchen used to be right here remember when I had that $10,000 penny it was

worth ten thousand dollars and I was like hey heads or tails then it fell it

went like right underneath the frigerator it would have been like over

here they're putting stairs here that's weird I never had stairs here before

should we see what's up here nails Wow yeah so they're building it like

taller this time because when we lived here there's only one level we don't

have two levels everything is changing everything is different it's not our

home anymore doesn't look like our home wait a second remember that news footage

we were watching there was a hamster in the background he was digging around oh

yeah we should we should try to find that spot see what he was trying to do

oh yeah what was that that was was that in the front down near the front it's

over this way yeah I think it was right over here yeah in the front of the house

this is kind of where the bathroom used to be I don't want to like touch

anything this wasn't it like look at oh my guess

so dirty now I can't believe it survived though it's actually a pretty good

condition I guess I'll touch it because wait a

second this is mine why would the hamsters from projects or they'll be

trying to get your toothbrush that's just silly it's like the most worthless

thing you could get yeah it's an old toothbrush for a dollar it was like a

dollar twenty nine check oh my gosh I think I might know what he was putting it in a

bag right you got to keep that okay don't worry is gonna hold that why would

they want a toothbrush Daniel it's super dirty in his use remember when you guys

were chopping the fruit I put little hidden notes in the fruit for you guys

and then what did that say why don't you put together

it said PZ 23 is trying to take DNA evidence yes I'm gonna get my DNA

because it has your saliva on it so your DNA is on there well we better take this

so they don't find it okay the last week when I was that projects or ago the last

thing I heard them saying was that yeah their mission was to steam youtubers DNA

because I said once they have the DNA they can just impersonate you guys and

then they can easily get your passwords to everything oh my gosh numbers

everything and they can just be you that's like on a whole nother level of

crying that's serious very serious it's not

like debriefing our YouTube channel this is yeah too serious yeah

we need to stop them obviously I'm glad you left them that's the right thing to

do you can help us take them down because you actually know a lot of

information about them yeah yeah yeah right over here I just

saw some movement wait oh alright guys I just saw

what is he doing what do you think he's doing

he's probably coming that do you think that's PZ 23

anything he's running away no that was really weird

he obviously was looking for something looking for like definitely where my

toothbrush or less yeah Daniel did you recognize that guy

I mean he's wearing a mask hear me tell his body shape

you look tired familiar but I don't know

23 it looked like he was trying to look for a toothbrush or something yes it

looked like I can't tell though I can't sell the mask

alright you guys comment down below if you think that was PZ 23 or not or

whichever number yeah remember project zorgo member was yeah I think we need

to look around here some more in just in case we left some more evidence behind

we should find it before project zorgo comes back and finds it

yeah let's continue exploring and collect anything that used to belong to

us yeah and just strip this place free yeah I'm not finding anything Vy did you

find anything yet did you find anything nothing important

there's all these weird numbers on the floor whoa look at this look at this triangle.

the projects are told mark this area look at those numbers well we used to

use those triangles all the time just it was kind of just a way to say like

projects or go is here kind of for the other projects or my members just to

know okay suppose you're marking to show that you guys have been here do you

think they are rebuilding this whole entire neighborhood is this neighborhood

gonna be turned into like projects zorgo camp, projects zorgo building

projects zorgo neighborhood like what do you maybe I'm not sure I mean hopefully

it's not for like new residents cuz this is the perfect opportunity to like

install tracking devices in the wall yeah really

I could hide them right in here and then put a wall over it they won't even know

what we should keep looking around see if we if we left anything else here he

were back in this area where the pool table was this is where we spend most of

our time so I feel like this place is place that we most likely will leave

a lot of stuff here 3.125 times 9 times 60 where's the date August 20th okay

it's not too long ago that around the date that the house went crazy and

burned yeah maybe this has something to do with it are you still with them

around this time Daniel whoa guys look at this check this out this is a remnant

of the painting that was right here guys you you do remember that huge painting

that was on the wall and the one that Daniel you put notes behind that we

found yeah that looks just like it this is it looks like it melted a little bit

but what do you do you think they can collect anything well I guess our

fingerprints could have been on here so maybe we better just keep that yeah

we better keep this so PZ doesn't find it let's continue looking some more this

is good this is good yeah we're fine we're finding things that's good look

look up there what is there something whoa I'm gonna go there and see if I can

grab that wait yes I hear hear beeping yeah you do that

I do oh but I think it's coming from down here come from down there yeah can

you guys hear that that's definitely something a digital

device okay oh yeah there's something underneath the

wood boxer's remember this guy everything's all dirty but he's still

he's still here how the heck did he survive everything that happened here

that's crazy are you doing buddy

I think you need some TLC we're gonna out bring him home and take care of him

all right all right all right so I'm gonna go up there and try to see what's

inside of that box okay guys why don't you guys keep exploring down here okay

all right yeah Daniel you you come with me then all right let's look keep an eye

out for anything that's left behind from us there's like a bunch of these bottles

around but like I've never drink any of these stuff yeah I'm keeping it really

good okay I'm gonna go I'm gonna go this way and see what the boxes all right all

right keeping my eye down here okay so I'm back into the bathroom I'm just

gonna check very thoroughly everybody loves any other like

toothbrush or anything behind my gosh what okay guys that's hamster they're

coming Chad the hamsters going oh shoot okay hide

They're talking to each other. that's what what's earlier

definitely I saw right here I have a bag and I put it in the bag but the camera

saw me so i got scared I gots good I put it back in there I put

it like I told I never need this I love response this all right so it's

gotta be here maybe I didn't look good enough yeah maybe

did somebody take it or, maybe the workers this was something gonna be done without it

No

over

yeah they want me room

Oh Gosh hamsters left they left yeah are you sure yeah definitely okay okay so I

saw the hamster guys leave so you went and they went back this way

oh wait they didn't leave yet they're right over here wait split

okay let's go see where they're going

that way what was this way why why did they split

up did they find something they found something or DNA I don't know did you

find more I think we need to follow him beep why don't you follow that guy over

there and I'll follow this guy over that way yeah divide and conquer that's the

best way to do it good all right guys I'm gonna follow this guy make sure to

subscribe to me subscribe and shout out to all of you notification in just who

show up whenever I post brand new video I'm showing you comments right here make

sure to follow me on instagram at Vy qwaint and add Chad wild clay guys and

make sure to watch this video right here if you haven't seen it yet really crazy

information about the doomsday date right there all right split up and we'll

see you guys in a little bit

For more infomation >> PROJECT ZORGO DOOMSDAY DATE CLUES (Solving Escape Room 24 Hours Overnight Challenge at 3am Riddles) - Duration: 16:42.

-------------------------------------------

SPIDER-MAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE - Official Trailer #2 Reaction - Duration: 5:40.

Drop like on this video if you guys enjoyed

Comment down below your thoughts in your opinions about the video. Make sure to subscribe

With host indications on so you stay down fight on every single video also follow my social media

So they tuned for updates for incoming videos. Thank you

What's up guys still crabs here welcome back to another

Reaction, so we will be reacting to the new

spider-man movie trailer called spider-man into the spider-verse

Official trailer number 2

So it's actually like a part 2 trailer and it's number 1 or trending which I thought it's really nice and it came out

yesterday and

The movie will come out before the new year like December 14th

2018 this year, so it looks pretty cool and

I'm kind of excited for it. So let's get this video started in three two one. Let's go

Is what makes you spider-man oh man, it's gonna be like, I'm in animation

And again, look I'm a comic book

Get a Christmas album and it's soso popsicle, but this isn't about me not anymore

Spider-man swings in once a day zip zap zop in his little mask and answers to no one. I love you

Most dangerous

So it's gonna be it's like a dimension this Christmas

And this delicious normal fry is my universe

So you want to learn to be spider-man?

Yes, I can

Hey guys, who are you I'm Gwen Stacy

This could literally not get any weirder it can get weird

Okay, we need to get back to our universes soon workload is gonna collapse my family lives in Brooklyn

Oh, man

Is what makes you spider-man I love you

Okay, this actually looks really awesome actually

This will be some movie and I'm loving it

Even though that it's like animated not like real life. It still looks really cool. I

still love this

So other than that guys, so hope you guys enjoyed make sure to drop like on

the trailer if you guys did enjoy the trailer and my reaction I

Really think that I should definitely say this

There's like a ton of movies that I do want to see and then if someone that I kind of forgot about it

I know I may see venom

Aquaman and I don't know oh, um

Mary Poppins returns and this one they make and also Halloween the movie

I think there's probably a few more but I don't think I could remember so oh that guys I hope you guys enjoyed

Make sure you turn up that post indication Bell

so you guys think will stand on fire on every single video and make sure to subscribe and turn on post indications and

Don't forget to follow my social medias

So thank you guys so much for watching and I will see you guys in the next video. Goodbye everyone

For more infomation >> SPIDER-MAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE - Official Trailer #2 Reaction - Duration: 5:40.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make An Egg McMuffin - Duration: 6:10.

On this video, we're gonna show you how to make an egg McMuffin! We're also gonna

show you how to take frozen English muffins and make your sandwich in about

the same amount of time as non frozen muffins. Hi folks welcome to Kitchen Tips

Online, the youtube channel where you can discover new and innovative ways to do

things in the kitchen. And if this is your first time here, well I invite you

to have a look around, check out some of our other videos, and if you decide to

subscribe, just remember to ring the bell, so that YouTube will send you

notifications when we post a new video. For all those folks who are Toby fans, I

want to let you know that he will be making an appearance later in this video.

We figured that most folks would be in a hurry in the morning when they headed

off to work or to school, so we're gonna show you how to cook the egg for this

McDonald's Egg McMuffin, in the microwave. For those folks who are regular

subscribers, you know that we tested microwave egg cookers in a previous

video and came up with a clear winner.

For making egg sandwiches, the microwave egg cooker that you see on your screen

is the best one. All you need to do is spray a little bit of Pam in there

before you put the egg in, and then put it in the microwave. For those folks who

want to get one of these egg cookers, we have them available on our Amazon

Affiliate Store They're under 10 bucks, and we'll put a link to the store in the

video description, thanks guys ♥

If you're like me, you like to buy English muffins when they're on sale. So

that means that in order to preserve them so that they don't go bad, you need

to put them in the freezer.

Let's see how long it takes to toast a room-temperature English muffin, and

compare that to a frozen one. At room temperature it takes 2 minutes and 24

seconds to toast and English muffin. Now let's do the same test on frozen

English muffins. Notice the temperature of the English muffin coming out of the

freezer is about 28 degrees. All we need to do is wrap it up in a paper

towel, and put it in the microwave for about 25 seconds. My microwave is 1,100

watts, so if yours is a lower powered microwave, you may have to add some

additional time.

Now check this out, when we take the English muffin out of the microwave its

temperature is significantly higher than room temperature. So that means that it

will actually spend the less time in the toaster. This time it's only gonna take

about two minutes to toast our English muffin. And when you add the 25 seconds

we used in the microwave, that's about the exact same time as room

temperature English muffins. And you might be thinking big whoop! So it takes

the same amount of time fresh or frozen. Well think about it, now you don't have

to worry about your English muffins turning into a science experiment in

your kitchen. You can stock up on English muffins when they're on sale and not

have to worry about throwing money into the trash. Now we can go ahead and

assemble our McDonald's copycat McMuffin. After spending two minutes in my

microwave on 30% power, notice how these eggs just slide right out of these

microwave egg cookers. Now your time may vary depending on the power of your

microwave. We're gonna add some Canadian bacon, and some cheese. Some folks like to

butter up the English muffin or add mayonnaise. Mm-hmm, well there you go

folks, now you know how to make a McDonald's Egg McMuffin at home in about

three minutes. And if you want to see more videos like this, I invite you to

subscribe. Toby is up next and you can watch a small dog with a big bone try to

solve a conundrum, thanks for watching ♥

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét