Thứ Tư, 3 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 3 2018

hey everyone and welcome to part three of my low poly isometric room series

today we are going to add more details to our nice room here

and finishing our low poly room. So let's get started..

We are now in blender and we start with a simple cube again.

We will create now some books for our shelf.

Scale your book a little bit and make it also a little bit thinner

on the x axis, so you will become a nice book.

I will scale my book here also a little bit. But

looking fine. You can now switch to edit mode and press CTRL+R

to create two loop cuts here and move it to the side here.

Then we need another loop cut on this side.

Only move to this side. Now we can select this face,

press E to extrude and cancel this action. Now move this face down a little bit, like so.

So you have this result.

You can select this face here at the back and press X to delete the edges here.

So you fixed this problem. Now switch to vertex mode and select

these corners here with shift select.

Now press F to fill this face. We can now give our book a nice

material. I will choose this red color here for now,

oh wait. Let us create a different material for our book.

So create a new material for it.

Let's choose a nice blue color,

like so. Maybe a little bit darker,

darker.. like this. This looks fine.

Now create a second material for the book. A white one.

We have currently a white one, so choose this.

and assign the material to the top part here.

You can also assign it to the side faces here, much better result now.

So when you find a nice color for your book we can scale it

a little bit in again. So it's a little bit thinner.

Also maybe on the y axis and also on the z axis a little

bit thinner. Now let's move this to the right position.

So move it to your shelf.

I need to scale here again for a correct size.

Move it up. Wonderful.

Now press Shift+D to duplicate our book to create a second one.

We make a different color for this one.

So let's delete the old one and create a new material.

And choose another nice color, I will pick up a nice red color for it.

So let's choose a nice color.

We need to assign our material of course.

Now you can switch to face mode again

to assin our white material to the top part of your second book.

I really like our books. Let's create a third book.

So press Shift+D to duplicate and rotate this maybe a little bit

so the third book is hanging around here.

Maybe we play to hard video games?

We can of course rotate our first book a little bit.

So it is not looking too perfect.

Only rotate it on the z axis here.

Great. The next thing that we will do

are some gallery pictures for our room. So let's add

another cube and scale it very small.

Scale it to a good size, maybe also here on the x axis.

Then zoom in to your picture and

select the front face here. Press E to extrude and scale it instantly in.

You can also use the insert function for this. Then extrude it again and cancel the

extrude and move this part in. Now let's choose some materials.

I will choose the black one that we currently have from our screens.

Maybe a second material for the image. You can use a

texture when you like for a real picture. But I will use

maybe a blue or this white color here.

This is our image. Now let's move this to the wall.

I will choose this position. Maybe a little bit above our bed.

So we can see our pictures. Let's make another picture.

Shift+D to duplicate and scale a bigger one. Oh and maybe

a third one which ist smaller.

This can be looking very nice.

So scale it down, and move it to the center of the two pictures.

Perfect. Now we can make a window here.

I will use our big picture for this.

So duplicate this picture here and

scale this much more bigger. So we have a nice window here.

Now let's choose maybe a white material color for our window.

And for the glass we can pick also a nice material.

Hm, not so good. Let us create a new one.

What you also can do is

to assign a glass shader or something else for this.

But we have not much time, so I will assign a nice blue color here.

Or no, a darker blue is better. Because we

have our lamp on. We doesn't have our lamp on the day on.

Looking very nice.

I will scale this maybe a little bit bigger.

So I will scale here also a little. bit.

What we also can do is to create a nice carpet for our room.

So let's add another cube and scale this very small

also on the z axis here.

When you want a bigger carpet you need to scale a bigger one.

Now lets bring this to a good position.

Rotate the carpet on the z axis a little bit for a better result.

We can now also assign a nice material for this thing.

Nice. One thing that we missed in our room is some vegetation.

So let's add another cube for this and scale this down.

We want to position this cube to the other shelf.

So we can make something like a cactus or anything else.

Lets find the right position.

Oh, I'm far away from this.

In this view we have a better look to this.

Now move this to this position.

Maybe you need to scale it to the correct size for your shelf.

When we are find a good position we can assign a material

for our pot here. I like this one, looking realistic, like clay.

Extrude this face at the top and scale it in. Extrude it again and cancel the extrude.

Now move this face down. For this part of our pot, we can use

a dirty material for the flower earth. This looks nice.

Now we need a face in the center here. So let's

extrude this again and scale it in. We have now a small color issue here

but that's not a problem. Select now the face in the center

and extrude this again and move a little bit high.

So.. that we have our stump here. And extrude this again, scale and move.

So we have a nice cubic plant. Of course we need to assign a green color here.

So create a new material.

Pick your random greenish color, I think

I will use this one. This is looking very well.

Don't forgot the face at the top here.

And for our stump we need also a brown material but

we can use our wall material for this.

Look at that! What a beautiful cactus.

This is fine. We don't need to water a cactus any day.

I will increase the speed here to change some colors and then we are going

to create a nice water bottle for our room.

For this bottle, we need a new cube.

So scale this cube to a nice size.

Maybe a bit on the z axis.

I will move our small cube here first

to our desc and scale some axis here again.

Press S, Shift+Z to scale everything but not the z axis.

I will bring a loop cut in here.

Like so, we can now scale this part. But looking terrible.

So make a new loop cut above the other one.

So we can scale this part in for a better result.

Now select this complete edges here

and scale it also in, to make something like this. Now we can assign a material.

I will choose this blue one, and for the cover we can use

a black one. So select the faces here and assign the material.

Very simple water bottle. I will move this to our desk.

Maybe with a small rotation on the z axis.

Now we have something to drink. Awesome.

And then you only need to click on the render button in the camera component

to have this amazing and beautiful render picture.

We are done with our low poly isometric room series with this part.

I hope you liked it like me. And when you want

to see more, write a comment below and check out my channel.

You've create a different room? You can find my mail adress in the channel info.

You can show me your room when you like, I'm very excited for this.

In this sense, leave a like and subscribe

and I will see you soon.

Bye.

For more infomation >> Isometric Room (Low Poly) | Blender Tutorial | Part 3/3 | German (with Subtitles) - Duration: 11:26.

-------------------------------------------

Neydhal , The Coast - Coimbatore - A Resturant For Sea Food Lovers - Duration: 11:39.

See description for Google Maps location link

For more infomation >> Neydhal , The Coast - Coimbatore - A Resturant For Sea Food Lovers - Duration: 11:39.

-------------------------------------------

Oggetti di gioco di World of Warcraft - Biglietto virtuale BlizzCon 2018 (IT) - Duration: 0:50.

For more infomation >> Oggetti di gioco di World of Warcraft - Biglietto virtuale BlizzCon 2018 (IT) - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

Google Play Store Tips And Tricks 2018 | How To Use Early Access Apps In Play Store - Duration: 3:12.

Google Play Store Tips And Tricks 2018

How To Use Early Access Apps In Play Store

For more infomation >> Google Play Store Tips And Tricks 2018 | How To Use Early Access Apps In Play Store - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

Kids Truck | Forklift Truck Bulldozer Excavator Dump Truck Digger | Construction Trucks - Duration: 16:28.

Let's go on a bus ride

The wheels on the bus go round and round. round and round, round and round.

The wheels on the bus go round and round, all through the town!

The wipers on the bus go swish, swish,swish. swish, swish, swish, swish, swish, swish.

The wipers on the bus go swish, swish,swish, all through the town!

The driver on the bus goes move on back, move on back, move on back!

The driver on the bus goes move on back, all through the town!

The people on the bus go up and down, up and down, up and down!

The people on the bus go up and down, all through the town!

The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep. beep, beep beep, beep, beep, beep.

The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep. all through the town!

The baby on the bus goes waah, waah waah! waah, waah waah! waah, waah waah!

The baby on the bus goes waah, waah waah! all through the town!

The mommies on the bus go shh, shh, shh! shh, shh, shh! shh, shh, shh!

The mommies on the bus go shh, shh, shh! all through the town!

The wheels on the bus go round and round. round and round, round and round.

The wheels on the bus go round and round, all through the town!

That was such a fun ride!

For more infomation >> Kids Truck | Forklift Truck Bulldozer Excavator Dump Truck Digger | Construction Trucks - Duration: 16:28.

-------------------------------------------

「Nightcore」→ Rockabye ✗ Solo (Switching Vocals) - Duration: 3:39.

Nightcore - Rockabye X Solo (video includes subtitles)

For more infomation >> 「Nightcore」→ Rockabye ✗ Solo (Switching Vocals) - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

World of Warcraft на BlizzCon 2018 (субтитры) - Duration: 5:37.

For more infomation >> World of Warcraft на BlizzCon 2018 (субтитры) - Duration: 5:37.

-------------------------------------------

क्या इस्लाम मे गैरमुस्लिमो से निकाह जायज ? : दीपक शर्मा || Deepak Sharma || Love Jihad - Duration: 1:40:29.

Is Islam justified the marriage with non-Muslims ? : Deepak Sharma || Love Jihad

For more infomation >> क्या इस्लाम मे गैरमुस्लिमो से निकाह जायज ? : दीपक शर्मा || Deepak Sharma || Love Jihad - Duration: 1:40:29.

-------------------------------------------

World of Warcraft Classic - Demo della BlizzCon 2018 (IT) - Duration: 5:37.

For more infomation >> World of Warcraft Classic - Demo della BlizzCon 2018 (IT) - Duration: 5:37.

-------------------------------------------

Привычки успешных женщин в бизнесе | Женский бизнес с нуля - Duration: 4:57.

For more infomation >> Привычки успешных женщин в бизнесе | Женский бизнес с нуля - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

Ki Chile Amar Song- কি ছিলে আমার - Shabnur - Omor Sani - Moni Kishore - K Oporadhi - MusicBoX 18 - Duration: 4:48.

Ki Chile Amar Song- কি ছিলে আমার - Shabnur - Omor Sani - Moni Kishore - K Oporadhi - MusicBoX 18

Ki Chile Amar Song- কি ছিলে আমার - Shabnur - Omor Sani - Moni Kishore - K Oporadhi - MusicBoX 18

Ki Chile Amar Song- কি ছিলে আমার - Shabnur - Omor Sani - Moni Kishore - K Oporadhi - MusicBoX 18

Ki Chile Amar Song- কি ছিলে আমার - Shabnur - Omor Sani - Moni Kishore - K Oporadhi - MusicBoX 18

Ki Chile Amar Song- কি ছিলে আমার - Shabnur - Omor Sani - Moni Kishore - K Oporadhi - MusicBoX 18

For more infomation >> Ki Chile Amar Song- কি ছিলে আমার - Shabnur - Omor Sani - Moni Kishore - K Oporadhi - MusicBoX 18 - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

Pathfinder Kingmaker - Ep4 - Kobold Diplomacy - Duration: 42:42.

all right how's it going this is Kolrolf and welcome back to Pathfinder

Kingmaker if you have any tips or tricks or anything leave it down in the

comments I'm interested in hearing from you all alright so we are on the trail

of Tartu Co we've followed them over here not exactly sure where we are on

the other side of the gully and kinda sounds like they're tushy dragon glory

dragon we know the Knights under the sycamore

under the old sycamore they possess the great magic treasure very ancients

that's one thing I never expected to see in the middle of a forest a circus show

learning the trade tarty oh there we go okay

do we have all our spells back nope I haven't rested so okay oh wait we've got

that who did we give that ring a blessed - there yeah okay Hey

so how do we use it no no no

there we go bless good okay oh that's good everyone oh good we still over

listen right everyone ran forward said it yeah it looks like it okay let's

take this stuff we'll come back for this Oh unless it's off map then we'll do it

right now oh yeah just lots of Trisha okay well

unfortunately yeah it looks like piece of coal volts

attack these guys where did that go there's a little note here I guess we

got some haggis people cool okay let's take that there come on click on it

there we go okay there's the thing must've been because everyone else was

in the way there's an imprint on the ground near the empty chest it looks

like another chest the same size recently sat beside this one

well we can't really bury those guys according to plan

there was another oh go to the way tree something else over here somewhere here

yeah there we found mushrooms alright let's take

those okay well we've messed around long enough let's get out of here okay

excavation site okay we don't really know which way you went and somehow we

went from here down to here we're just in the pine patch I guess still daytime

looks like there's only one eye out let's just follow it okay

the old Sycamore oh no that's right the Kolbe old said go

to the old Sycamore because there's something there okay let's do that

let's make a beeline for there just in case it's important and no let's not

enter because it's nighttime I think we'd be better off camping out here

okay let's mesh because we've got a new person with Valery

okay so special roles blend into the night

okay maintain armor twelve hours plus one AC on all her ever okay great let's

do that then interesting

good meals spoiled I guess that just happens okay Oh random encounter I guess

my stealth thing up the place was not as good as I'd hoped

does it matter uh sounded like kobolds nope it's goblins

yeah we're not surrounded okay so it looks like there's three goblins

let's grab everybody every whist shifted in their beds

yep that's totally what would happen everyone get up okay good it even it

even notices that we were asleep and that good needs to get taken into

account focus a bit more guys on this one miss miss miss yeah whoa all right

well we're already collecting goods that just one boom in a split second all

right Wow okay um I guess we need to heal up Harriman's um let's do it by

giving him potions of cure light we need to hit a trading post sometime soon oh

yeah while we're already at medium her medium armor him load um ever just looks

on him so let's use

okay well that's gonna be a little bit of a pain because when that means we're

not gonna know what the no I want them to use it there okay maybe let's use

this rule now let's just keep going yeah it sees the scroll yeah

so it's basically up to full Lindsey let's have you drink a potion

oh good only to hit points one more I'm not you do you three okay call not

good so do we go back to sleeping yeah good

okay well I don't think there's gonna be much on this map so let's just find our

way out of here probably somewhere down the front that works there we go good

okay so now that we're at the old Sycamore good let's enter it have a look

at what we got here

greetings I have urgent news from rest off the investigation that I've

conducted at lady Jomon Dee's orders have proved your innocence Tartu Chiyo

was and still is the potassium Spy that dreadful night it was him who had opened

the gate and let the assassins in it appears that he had planned to gain the

barony and al-douri support only to later place these lands under the

command of his troop atrum Qingyi rivetti is no stranger to intrigue and

likes to use others to do his dirty work anyway lady Jomon day sends her

apologies all right we almost had Tartu Chiyo cornered when this damned amidst

them first we entirely lost our way and then stumbled right into a bandit ambush

my people can barely stand so I would be grateful if you would help us capture

this tattoo Chiyo he must be somewhere nearby bring that scum to Oleg's trading

post dead or alive the sword lords will remember this favor

what can the taxi inspires hope to find in the stolen lands Pataky and spies are

much like Magpies now grab anything that catches their eye information treasure

artifacts this time qing yi rivetti had a chance to seize the entire stolen

lands region and at the outdoor ease expense I'll give you some advice for

the future be wary of the potassium King he's truly a snake of a man

Garrus is a name of a noble house and Bravo is it not your noble then used to

be it's only a name now nothing more the house caress are a noble family in Bravo

they owned several mines in the coluche can mount ins my father evan is cousin

to Lord Howlin caress but he's my father no longer in any case I brought shame

upon my name and was punished accordingly a family disowned mean I

fled to rest off and took up the life of a simple mercenary until I received an

assignment here in the stolen lands I

haven't no more of house grass in your homeland will then ask away

but let's finish this conversation some other time because it looks like it's

gonna get detailed as you wish I'll see you later

farewell alright so now we've got even more reason to tackle tart Ushio okay so

let's explore along here whoa

cowardly traitors spoons of a pike returned the relic coward turn Alec

silly silly kobold goes up your own relic your dungeon look under bed under

table haha silly kobold have no bed in no table search your eggs

you lose relic and blame mites accuse Queen lies Chiefs at scale not silly

lies teeth scale such hubris and such a small and simple creatures but our own

monarchs any better thanks they're so warlike it's like I'm

in a miniature version of the telda Imperial Chronicles stop what's going on

here stranger stranger you see yes silly kobold attack might insult our

magnificent clean lies might thief still relic from cobalt we revenge help us

stranger oh boy ok kobolds tell me more about what happened i chief i named suit

scale kobold and might live here long live peace but now might thief steal our

relic thief do Alec how do you know the relic was stolen by the mites might

Trixie but chief scale is more Trixie I call

new shaman come salmon talk know who stole relic tartar good mmm

it kind of sounds like to Sheol

what is this relic well it key kobold take relic enter sacred Hall hmm sir

took is not a real cobalt he deceives you suit scale not stupid he no real

kobold uh and where is shaman Tarr took now shaman was dungeon

did not enter sacred Hall might collapse our entrance kobold wrath might did you

really attack the mites revenge my coward cobalt come might run we come

take take that relic let them give back our relic we give back there hmm

clear to me now of cobalt cobalt strong fierce alright let's ask the Knights

questions rights I want to ask you a few questions

I said shall of our dick bagaric hmm here are minute burn magnificent warrior

queen but uh Queen defeat scary wolf battle vanquish hundred enemies charred

100 beasts hundred Hertz Queen Buddha allows you speak her may sit we

understand legs tremble when we see such beauty my

queen why did you fight the kobolds we live

here long kobolds and mites we live beasts friends trade together hunt good

shaggy animal got it sweet long ago chief kobold and our old king make good

alliance to branch old sycamore we take charm and give to each other

this bee relic kobold have one might have one not long ago kobold kim yellowy

thief take our relic silly kobold now why do you need the relic to relic

they key give entrance to sacred Hall there under old Sycamore one key for

cobalt one key for might either can go Hall all fair hmm we know the answer

that are TCO stole it very well we have no more questions let's see here you

should let's try this you should make peace and search for the for the relic

together never death to traitors we no retreat choose who support

stranger or enemy of us all hmm well I think we're gonna side with the mites

because our to show has kobolds and the kobolds are kind of in between and all

this you interfere in a war you have no stake in I hope you know what you're

doing yep sweet stranger go my cave chamber talk kobold be afraid insult

blood washout oops alright well I didn't go well in that

yeah let's get in here guys

kobolds are attacking well attacking each other okay there we go

well take this stuff I'm too interested Oh heavy in conference I should have

checked so much heavy junk yeah all this leather armor is worth very little let's

just unload ourselves at least back down to medium

what's this scale mail I mean we'll only get three scale mail hmm hold on to it

for a moment white shield is not worth much and these heavy shields are worth a

tiny bit more and they weigh a lot more

hmm well well we're down under medium now but we're gonna pick up more stuff I

am sure let's spear drop that have to be a little bit more particular and picking

up this stuff

ya know that we're gonna be able to sell anything around here

those are good they're worth a bit confident longbows worth a hundred each

okay all right we'll leave that there and let's see yeah they all ran this way

so let's head this way oh that's our treasure that we've dropped that is fine

enemy there's some light okay let's get in here someone's casting magic

I said you turn to she oh oh

let's get the shaman now let's get this shaman where is the second one okay

looks like got all them let's regroup a little bit take a look what they left oh

that's good then master with light cross well that's

worth a hundred gold we'll take that and there we go and then the master work

like crossbow good chunk good take the pearls and there we go okay

badly hurt are we a Miri is a little hurt

let's give her a potion nope aren't selected on her there we go okay it's a

bit better alright whoa well does it magic council worm okay

that's big let's focus fire on one eight got one on

guys let's hit it yeah that's the only problem with the

power shield is you really really slows you down I'm up at least Tetzel worms

had gold on them somewhere not sure how that works

let's see I need some healing and actually let's to the channel

and let's do another one still yeah sure okay and then let's

convert this oh no that's Valerie dang it no wait

come over here you still got the spell held excellent and prepared use it on

can I get you to cast along terrible mmm no it seems like I lost the spell your

light wounds okay yeah oh well let's move on now we've healed up oh we're not

the first ones here urban sucks well that's worth a lot like that that

crossbow crumpled letter let's take that read it later

okay this is a gorgeous game I'll look at that there's something right there

let's grab that okay and the started skyward that is worth a ton okay not

seeing anything else let's just check the map oh yeah those that was something

right in front of us mm-hmm everybody moved back a little bit see if

we can figure out where it is not seeing it should be right here that's not him I

know okay let's move on we'll have more kobolds let's get ourselves sorted out

and let's get Valerie there's more down here great okay let's

everybody get in there but hurry up rally for the tank miss miss miss miss

miss my goodness oh he's done already unnecessary @exif opportunity

boom yeah all right it's good show boom Oh a whole bunch more pop Oh which one's

the shaman let's take it first now hey Tommy still up there we go it okay one

last one and there we go all right

let's see Oh more pearls good potion a large person good covering it's only

worth two gold so that's not interesting there we go

okay seems like a way into the kobolds layer it looks like that's just a quick

save here okay

seems like listen this might be an exit

hmm yeah and looks like we forgot some stuff

not much but ok um ok we'll leave unless this actually gets out of the old

Sycamore them if it does well head straight back in if your kingdom is

destroyed the game will be over well yeah I imagine it would be enemy

approaching Oh oK we've got one two three four Archer

sentinels kobold gatekeeper great okay let's rush up here

need more hits less misses Howie yes this was not part of the plan I'm

already down let's convert and see if we can get me back up oh this is not going

well at all try surprise we're spreading kobolds and

it's not going well because their last Archer there we go um okay

made it somehow scroll of enlarged person masterwork nice hey take all this

stuff and I'm back here gatekeeper grab that stuff all according to plan

all according to plan rally mmm maybe let's head back outside and see if we

can rest out there yeah I'll leave that stuff leave

yeah that hurt a bit not sure if arresting outside is really gonna be the

best thing we can do or if we'll get attacked kind of resting in amongst

everything else like in amongst their lair but let's give it a try see what

the game thinks

seems like we can okay yeah it's all set up actual hunt ring oh that's a one boom

all right no more tattle worm that's that's that go back to resting

okay well give it one more try this may be the game's way of telling us that no

you studied rotting for such a long time put so much effort into your art and

they threw you out of the Academy yeah in spite of all this you didn't

give up life without writing would be so boring oh maybe she's just not a quitter

all right okay so we oh yeah this is ferocious monitor lizard yep this is not

a great place to rest well let's go Oh

everybody up quick boom got it

I've got some meat all right okay thank you're resting

finished resting finally good oh man

okay well now it's just Lindsey I'm Miriah that's down a little bit but

we're safe here so let's try to channel

three each it's terrible oh yeah it's only one d6o can't expect

too much I guess okay let's quick save and start from

here no lets everyone go all according to plan

yeah that's fine

okay here we are back again oh yeah they still had junk that we didn't want let's

see this is just a way oh we found something Wow we found some nice

treasure shield of faith just touch it all right

good stuff but it doesn't look like there's anything here makes sense cuz

the gatekeeper was over here so he would be carting the gate and that was just an

Amber spot okay no one saw the trap well looks like it didn't hit anyone so

that's good oh good we found a trap

okay let's keep moving cautiously nope give it another try yeah it is

so let's try getting it without failing it's time come on retry you haven't

triggered it hmm maybe we have to go around let's give it a try we haven't

you haven't just you know I haven't set it off there we go

good job okay so I'm gonna go where am i I'm gonna go in the lead because I got

the highest spot I think

maybe we should make another little pattern actually use pattern to solve

myself in the lead and like this oops there we go so let's have everyone else

back a little bit for me just in case

there it's fun to play with okay all right let's do that misty and there's a

trap right there so let's turn back get Lindsay to go and disable it for us good

job okay what a fine wata find indeed

that's a fun thing about kobold layers it's trapped all out of the zoo so we're

just gonna do this slowly does anytime you don't see a trap you're still

thinking there's got to be a trap I just failed the perception check so far so

good Oh kobold our jury hasn't seen us yet

yeah let's see faster to this can I think anyway convoy mmm you just out of

range okay so let's whoops let's try to stealth get a little closer see if we

can get this guy nope Oh cuz yeah right I think it's only on

humanoids and they are not okay well let's get you can you disable this oh

okay our journey into the mysterious dungeon brought us by twists and turns

of an old vine a huge hatch in the floor blocked our way its panels were half

open and squeaked angrily threatening to plunge careless adventurers into the

abyss below it stretched from wall to wall making it impossible to simply walk

around this deadly trap break all bad we turned around and saw a kobold sitting

on the ground beside a broken lever the kobold was holding his his head in his

hands but sensing us he jumped up stop you go you fall I'll go I'll fall sorrow

sorrow he grew woeful and lamented this and lamenting he skidded down one of the

passages and we yeah let's try to disable this try damn the doors to

deactivate the trap success using equal parts wisdom and dexterity we jammed the

ominous hatch we could proceed without fear thus the darkness of the yawning

abyss was roundly defeated alright huh I also wonder if we should be coming at

this from that seemed to be written as if we're coming at it from a different

angle Oh what was that

I saw something crawl off over that way

what was that

alright well poke our heads over here looks like I can't get that way oh

that's another trap okay let's just save here that's a giant spider okay when you

guys run in don't run into the trap cuz that would be stupid okay uh more traps

more spiders maybe let's change the angles let's go back here so little

sparse we'll hit that trap I'll fight this one right here they did not hit the

trap probably because they're just spiders and they're here all the time

good everyone that one good job that was a lot easier than I was expecting

actually huh hey Lindsey let's take care of these trap Shugart now we're all

webbed and Lindsay and Valerie are wept great

well at least we defeated them before we sprung the trap right okay let's get

over here and everyone out that can get out I am yours to command

there you are you're out okay I marry I want you out of the web's we're gonna

light them on fire in a moment I need a chair come on check succeeded reflex

help I don't want to light these on fire with you in them come on come on oh I am

prepared Oh II almost got out five minutes later

oh good finally disappeared on its own there's an ever-burning Church torch

anyway so it's not like it's actually light things on fire it's just gonna

provide light it should be it should be good that okay well that was a pain

times not waiting Lindsay can you get up and just able this please and don't set

it off this time ready for anything there we go good should get you some

healing though that wasn't very much healing at all it's to give you a little

bit more

well okay I have to do for now yeah let's see well there's lots of different

passages here okay well I think been recording for long enough now and we'll

keep pressing through these kobold tunnels little next time and do times

yeah alright thanks for watching we'll catch you in the next one

take care

you

1 nhận xét:

  1. Hello viewers around the Globe, I was despondent because i had a very small penis, about 2.5 inches soft and 4 inches hard not nice enough to satisfy a woman, i have been in so many relationship, but cut off because of my situation, i have used so many product which doctors prescribe for me, but none could offer me the help i searched for. i saw some few comments on the INTERNET about this specialist called Dr,OLU and decided to contact him on his email: Drolusolutinthome@gmail.com) so I decided to give his herbal product a try. i emailed him and he got back to me, he gave me some comforting words with his herbal pills for Penis Enlargement, Within 3 week of it, i began to feel the enlargement was surprised when she said that she is satisfied with my sex and i have got a large penis. Am so happy, thanks to Dr OLU I also learn that Dr OLU also help with Breast Enlargement Hips and Bums Enlargement etc.. If you are in any situation with a little Penis, weak ejaculation, small breast_hips_bums do get to Dr OLU now for help on his email (Drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) or add him on whatsapp line +2348140654426

    Trả lờiXóa