Thứ Sáu, 10 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 10 2017

it's not even Christmas yet.

It's Christmas!!!!!

Hashtag Zoe

Hashtag Zoe, what are you even doing?

I'm decorating for Christmas!

um it's the first week of November and it's not even Christmas

yeah it's basically Christmas time

And Halloween was just last week you haven't even finished the good candy yet. can I have

this one and also everyone knows that Thanksgiving comes first oh my gosh

Oh my gosh, Felicia I wonder if Spotify released their

Christmas playlist in Hashtag Zoe it's probably too early for that they start playing

that stuff and deceitful

(Christmas Music Plays)

seriously?

what's what the menorah you're not even Jewish

well you're Jewish and you're always at my house so I got you girl

oh oh you have a dreidel collection in your backpack and you're getting on my

case for decorating early well these are the original fidget spinners do you know

the song right Oh dreidel dreidel dreidel I made it out

of clay wait these are actually all made out of wood do they even make dreidels

out of clay anymore I should look that up in the encyclopedia but it's all over

this Christmas present well how do you even know they're gonna like this if

gift receipts don't even last that long and I mean come on my little pony is so last year!

you're right dream horse party might be better barbie dream horse love for me dream

mores yeah that's why I don't need a gift receipt

oh I thought you said it was too early to shop at Christmas present

Felicia, what are you doing?

Happy Holidays Felicia!

It's Christmas!!!!!

Hashtag Zoe

For more infomation >> IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!! - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

Massive Online Paydays Review | Can You Have Results? - Duration: 7:55.

hey what's up everyone nikka rap class here and welcome to thmassive online paydays review massive online payday massive online paydays reviews massive online paydays scam massive online paydaysis video are you

looking for some more information on on massive online paydays well if you are

you're certainly at the right place because that's exactly what we'll be

getting into here in a moment okay so before do get started I just want to let

you know that I do have a free video training on my website that goes into

depth on how I've been able to utilize the internet for the past few years to

build out all full-time income and travel the world so if you would like to

check that out please go to mentor with nick.com the link is down in the video

description but without further ado let's get into this information about

massive online paydays okay so here's the big thing is and this can happen

from time to time with stuff online is that this is just the front for Mobe

okay and that name is always changing let me come over to some of the pages

that I just opened up and I'll show you what this exactly mean okay so I know

they they change up the name all the time or they have changed it up and I'm

so mo means my own business education it used to be likmassive online paydays review massive online payday massive online paydays reviews massive online paydays scam massive online paydayse my online business

empire and a couple of things but right now it's called my own business

education okay so it's an educational company that teaches you sales marketing

all the above and they have a bunch of different products courses and events

and stuff like you can see right here on the page so I'll get into that here a

little bit more here in a second but basically what it is you know they're

getting you in for $49 they have a you know a good sales page and a sales video

that gets you involved for $49 okay so then you know you click on this and the

way that I know this is that if you come down you click on all these things which

I have that brings up all of these pages okay the privacy policy and everything

and this is for mope okay so here's the products they events they have a lot of

you know there's the terms and conditions and stuff like that so this

is the owner matt lloyd and you know here's the things that people will have

their own

there are pinions on these type of programs so basically what happens is is

you could start for the $49 and that really is just the beginning okay so

basically what you do is you get started then you you join up and then you start

buying other products because you get coaches when you get started you and you

they have you buy other products they have you go to the events and these this

kind of stuff is not cheap now not to say that the education and value is not

there but this stuff is not cheap in the least bit okay I one of my hands

actually got involved with this system and she's gone to like events in Vegas

he's going to Costa Rica I think there was another one in Florida and she

actually hasn't told me exactly how much she's paid but I know based on all the

deep digging and research that I've done and what people have told me that people

have Network and stuff that are involved in mo is that it is multiple thousands

multiple tens of thousands a lot of time as well especially for the events okay

so you know there that's you know they have high-value products at a high price

so if you are smart person and a good marketer and you want to market this

system you can make a lot of money okay so when they get you started they get

you coached up and everything then that's what they want you to do is they

want you to promote the the product that courses and everything and promote

things like the $49 course here so you can get people in and then the coaches

can take care of the rest so if you are a good marketer you certainly can do

that okay I've even been involved in programs similar to Mobe here and have

made a good amount of money because I believed in the products and I

constantly were sending a lot of traffic to the site now if you are a new person

and you're just coming in not really knowing anything about driving traffic

building a list and promoting offers to that list then you have a long learning

curve ahead of you okay I'm not saying that you can't do it I'm not saying you

can't get involved in mobile and crush it out because there are

people that have done that I'm just saying that a lot of times I see this a

lot of the times most of the time is that it's the newbies that come in they

get started and a lot of times they can even drop you know tens of thousands of

dollars going to all these events and masterminds and stuff like that and

still have nothing to show for because they have not mastered the skill of

driving traffic to a landing page creating an email list and creating an

audience and continue to be able to promote to that audience okay so that's

a big thing that I wanted to break down here is that if you want to get involved

with stuff like massive online paydays review massive online payday massive online paydays reviews massive online paydays scam massive online paydays online paydays or Mofaz it clearly is that you you

likely want to know that kind of stuff before going in now obviously like I

said you can learn it as you go in but I just feel like you're at a better

position if you know that stuff beforehand I learned affiliate marketing

early on without having to invest tens of thousands of dollars and therefore

I'm able to come in do programs like mo but I've never been involved with mo but

programs that are very very similar like MO and in my first 30 days 60 days 90

days I'm crushing out ten thousand dollars a month okay if you if you do

not know what to do it's a lot easier to get frustrated and then ultimately quit

and that's what happens a lot of the times is that people come in they spend

a lot of money and they just don't have results and then they get frustrated and

they quit and a lot of times they will call it scams and that's why this type

of stuff comes up where people are I call that's a scam a scam it's not

really a scam it's the fact that people didn't know how to market this

particular program and even further they spent a lot of money so they don't feel

the value was reciprocated okay so the reason they come out with different

fronts like massive online paydays four Mobe is because you know they've started

turning in a lot of customers and you know sometimes it just kind of runs dry

a little bit where the conversions where people aren't you know buying as much so

they have to like kind of change the name change the angle a little bit so

they can get people in from a different way and then start up selling them with

the coaches and the events and products and all that kind of stuff so

yeah so hopefully that makes all sense a lot of sense that's what I really what

just wanted to let you know that's kind of thing with my reviews I you know I

let you know about products and systems and stuff like that but I also like to

lay down the insights as well because that's I think people are thirsty for

insights they just want to know what's going on behind the surface and that's

what I do to deliver to that so if you do have any questions further you can

leave them down in the comments or hit me up on social media all my links are

in the video description if you want to go check out my free video training that

I talked about before certainly go to mentor with nick.com that is mentor

nick.com and the reason that I you know I'm very passionate about that and

really would recommend you go do that is because it's the stuff that I learned

early on like I've been talking about so that if you learn this stuff it's all

about you know driving traffic building a list and promoting to that list and

doing that without investing tens of thousands of dollars in the beginning

okay so if you would like to learn that stuff I would recommend then you go to

mentor with Nick comm so that you can learn that stuff and then when you

master it you can get involved in stuff like massive online paydays mob or

whatever it is and then come out and crush it because you already have this

stuff in place okay so again mentors Nick comm link is

down in the video description and then yeah thanks for watching the video guys

look forward talking soon

For more infomation >> Massive Online Paydays Review | Can You Have Results? - Duration: 7:55.

-------------------------------------------

SlendyTubbies 2D multiplayer jogando com (Anthony GamePlay BR) - Duration: 5:11.

For more infomation >> SlendyTubbies 2D multiplayer jogando com (Anthony GamePlay BR) - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

للنجاح حكاية | والت ديزنى - Duration: 3:29.

For more infomation >> للنجاح حكاية | والت ديزنى - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Why The Girl From Ed Sheeran's 'Perfect' Video Looks So Familiar - Duration: 1:53.

The music video for Ed Sheeran's sugar-sweet love song "Perfect" has everything you could

want in a winter love story: gorgeous scenery, cozy cabins, snowball fights, snow angels,

skiing montages, and… an intriguing match for the bashful Brit.

Playing the role of Sheeran's friend-turned-lover is actress Zoey Deutch, and chances are you've

seen her around.

After getting her start with a guest appearance on NCIS in 2011, the 23-year-old daughter

of '80s icon Lea Thompson has come to snag her fair share of screen time over the years.

Fans of Disney Channel's The Suite Life on Deck may recognize her from her role as Maya

Bennett, the girlfriend of Dylan Sprouse's character, Zack.

Others may recall her work in The CW's Ringer, in which she played the rebellious teen Juliet

Martin, acting opposite the show's star Sarah Michelle Gellar.

"Who would've ever thought that picking up trash would be this exhausting?"

While she began her career in television, she's since moved on to star in a number of

feature films, including Vampire Academy and Dirty Grandpa with fellow former Disney kid

Zac Efron.

Afterwards, Deutch acted alongside big screen pros Bryan Cranston and James Franco in the

comedy Why Him?

"I wanted to say, dad, that I love you."

"I love you, too, honey."

"I love you more."

"No you don't.

Love you to the moon and back!"

Then, in 2017, she took on the leading role in the drama Before I Fall, which told the

story of a teenage girl forced to relive her final day over and over again.

Deutch has also appeared on several magazines covers, modeling for the likes of InStyle,

Marie Claire, and Vanity Fair.

Deutch's appearance in "Perfect" wasn't her first starring turn in a music video.

In 2014, she appeared in The New Division's video for "Opium," which also featured a wintery

landscape and cabin setting.

By now, this promising up-and-comer should be a pro at running in the snow.

Thanks for watching!

Click the NIcki Swift icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> Why The Girl From Ed Sheeran's 'Perfect' Video Looks So Familiar - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Soma ou Some | Poubel Mc part. $avin [Prod. Poubel Mc] - Duration: 4:01.

For more infomation >> Soma ou Some | Poubel Mc part. $avin [Prod. Poubel Mc] - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

Our FIRST WEEK on YouTube together! - Duration: 2:26.

Hey guys, how's it going?

I hope your weeks have been lovely.

Thanks so much for watching the videos on my channel.

My channel is the type of channel that is probably going to evolve over time as I get

a bit more vision for what I do.

It started with me not having a clue,

as you heard in that first 'Welcome to my Channel' video

Well the truth is that I don't actually have a clue.

I didn't have a clue what I was doing,

so I just uploaded that video to get into the YouTube world.

And now I'm here.

Now I'm in the YouTube world.

My vision is starting to grow from here as to what I do.

I'm right into music.

I love music.

I love playing the guitar.

It's one of my favourite things.

I've been creating so many loops.

I'm just keen to share them with you guys.

So please let me know if you like them because that helps me know that I'm liked.

Also let me know what type of videos you like most.

I plan to do a lot more in my channel, but for now it has just got the loop station improvisation videos

and also the guitar loop song videos,

where I just seven of my guitar loops that I like.

So let me know what ones you love, whether it is both or just a certain one.

Because I can work harder towards whatever you guys like most.

It has only been a week so far, so really, it is just the start.

And I'm keen to keep pushing out videos.

So I hope you guys are enjoying life, and enjoying my channel.

I'll see you guys in the future videos.

Cheers!

For more infomation >> Our FIRST WEEK on YouTube together! - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

Dernières préparations | Phobia UHC S11E6 - Duration: 20:51.

For more infomation >> Dernières préparations | Phobia UHC S11E6 - Duration: 20:51.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING NEWS Will Roy Moore's troubles draw national Democrats into Alabama race - Duration: 1:20.

For more infomation >> BREAKING NEWS Will Roy Moore's troubles draw national Democrats into Alabama race - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

SURAH AN-NAHL 16 AYAT [1-29] WITH SPANISH TRANSLATION BY ANAS AL EMADI سورة النحل 16 الايات 1 الي 29 - Duration: 6:27.

For more infomation >> SURAH AN-NAHL 16 AYAT [1-29] WITH SPANISH TRANSLATION BY ANAS AL EMADI سورة النحل 16 الايات 1 الي 29 - Duration: 6:27.

-------------------------------------------

J2-NOLACON 2017 (Sub.español) - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> J2-NOLACON 2017 (Sub.español) - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Reto #1 NO SHIFT. Haciendo Breezly A Tope en LiteON | Minecraft PvP - Duration: 7:16.

For more infomation >> Reto #1 NO SHIFT. Haciendo Breezly A Tope en LiteON | Minecraft PvP - Duration: 7:16.

-------------------------------------------

Οι 10 κορυφαίες αποτυχίες της MΑΣΑ - NASA TOP 10 FAILS (GRsubs) - Duration: 15:38.

For more infomation >> Οι 10 κορυφαίες αποτυχίες της MΑΣΑ - NASA TOP 10 FAILS (GRsubs) - Duration: 15:38.

-------------------------------------------

12 EXPRESSÕES BRITÂNICAS com um BRITÂNICO - Duration: 10:03.

For more infomation >> 12 EXPRESSÕES BRITÂNICAS com um BRITÂNICO - Duration: 10:03.

-------------------------------------------

Tarot Reading | What I have learned | Manifestation (Vietsub Available) - Duration: 6:03.

For more infomation >> Tarot Reading | What I have learned | Manifestation (Vietsub Available) - Duration: 6:03.

-------------------------------------------

FS17 Timelapse #6 - some Missions and harvesting - Duration: 6:11.

Let's switch over to Coarseplay.

Coarseplay is a bit weird when you start your Coarse and the slurry tank is extended

Because then it retract and extends again

AFK...

I really like this music btw

Let's skip the night here

the problem: half of the field hasn't grown yet

that little part right there still hasn't grown but that little part doesn't matter

the most unlegitimately unload ever

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét