Thứ Sáu, 10 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 10 2017

Once a year people who have died and have been buried come back to life..

looking for what they desire the most... what they lack off...

A LIFE!!

[Lluvia laughs] Just kidding didn't you believe it right?

Eme, what's wrong ?

LIGHTS TURNED "OFF"...

What's that sound?

Eme?

You are scaring me, are you okay?

I have to go to the bathroom.. my stomach...

That was stupid.. the sound was his stomach.

But.. If I think about it.... [Eme shout]

EME!! OPEN THE DOOR!! WHAT'S HAPPENING!?

I will have to kick it down

what happened?

Th..There's no paper...

and that's how finish one of the many stories that happened to them

For more infomation >> A HORROR STORY | EmeDraws - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Thumbprint Cookie - Pistachio Strawberry Jam Cookies - Duration: 2:14.

2/3 cup (150g) butter, 1/2 cup (100g) caster sugar, 1 egg yolk, 1 tsp vanilla. Beat until creamy.

2 tablespoons cornstarch

2 cups (250g) all purpose flour, 1/4 tsp salt. Continue to use mixer or use spatula

Stir and mix until form dough

Take little dough to shape into a small ball

Use thumb to make small hole in the middle

1 egg white, 1 cup chopped pistachio nuts. Dip cookie dough into egg white and coat with pistachio

Fill the thumbprint with jam (I use strawberry jam)

Bake at 160°C (325°F) for 20 minutes. The cookie will slightly spread. Let cool.

For more infomation >> Thumbprint Cookie - Pistachio Strawberry Jam Cookies - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Double Decker // TheCandyGuy - Duration: 2:43.

Welcome back to my channel TheCandyGuy where i talk about treats for the sweet tooth

tooth today I'm going to talk about Double Decker

the Double Decker candy bar was introduced in 1976 it's a British candy

that is manufactured by the Cadbury company so the candy bar is named after

yeah you kind of guessed it maybe, the double-decker buses that you can find in

the UK. That is how the candy bar is situated. There's the top deck and a

lower deck. Top deck is nougat and the lower deck is a crisp. So you can see the

top layer is the nougat, the bottom layer has a crisp crunchiness and it's covered in milk chocolate

so lets give it a go

very surprising it has like a coffee taste to it. It's not just milk chocolate

flavor I don't know where the coffee taste is coming from but there's definitely

hints of coffee in this Double Decker candy bar

so yeah the bottom layer is a crisp crunch and the top is the nougat

kind of chewy but dissolves quickly and then the milk chocolate but I was not

expecting that coffee taste. The nougat is kind of too chewy for my taste, I like

softer nougats this one wasn't that soft, and the coffee flavor I'm not a big coffee

lover so, unless it's dark chocolate coffee espresso beans those are amazing

but other than that most coffee flavors I'm not really a big fan so it wasn't really,

I was expecting more milk chocolate so I'm a little disappointed

sorry for those of you that love Double Decker don't come for me. I want to say a big thank you

again to my friend Darkside like he doesn't like his name being shared

online so that's his online name. This is part of his package he gave me of different

chocolates and candies from the UK, Japan, everywhere, anyways. Thank you again to him

I'll have a link in the description to some commercials I found one of them was

an ad that they started advertising "Are you missing something up top" and it was

really weird apparently it's a comedian from that time and he just, yeah it's just out there, out there

Thank you for watching this week's video of TheCandyGuy

Links for the Penny Candy Store and myself will be in the description of this video

I post videos every Friday so I shall see you all next Friday

Have a sweet day. Bye!

Please remember to Like, Comment, and Subscribe to my videos and also share if you'd like. Thank you

For more infomation >> Double Decker // TheCandyGuy - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

DUELO DE DISEÑADORES!!!! #2 | @HDVeRdeYT vs @DisisGraphs | CASTIGO PARA QUIEN PIERDA 😱 - Duration: 4:38.

For more infomation >> DUELO DE DISEÑADORES!!!! #2 | @HDVeRdeYT vs @DisisGraphs | CASTIGO PARA QUIEN PIERDA 😱 - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

Gimper - Tururu! /Remix Ruzio - Duration: 0:20.

For more infomation >> Gimper - Tururu! /Remix Ruzio - Duration: 0:20.

-------------------------------------------

JE VAIS ME SUICIDER - Sois pas si bêêête #36 - Duration: 8:17.

For more infomation >> JE VAIS ME SUICIDER - Sois pas si bêêête #36 - Duration: 8:17.

-------------------------------------------

BENDY - This is Bendy! [Super Original] - Duration: 1:16.

BENDY!

THIS IS BENDY!

BENDY! THIS IS BENDY!

Bendy

Bendy!

Bendy! This is Bendy!

The best game ever!

Bendy! This is Bendy!

He stirred the whole internet.

Oh, fuck, I didn't even play it!...

It's all over, there's nothing going on.

That's all.

Well, what are you waiting for? Close that video and go watch the others.

Nothing else will happen!

I'm not kidding.

Oh, God, what's wrong with you? I'm telling you, that's it! Finita La Commedia!

Okay. Here's a Temmie!

For more infomation >> BENDY - This is Bendy! [Super Original] - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

Baby Coloring book and drawing for Kids Youtube videos for kids #56 - Duration: 10:22.

For more infomation >> Baby Coloring book and drawing for Kids Youtube videos for kids #56 - Duration: 10:22.

-------------------------------------------

The most powerful horror film (The Killer Clown) The Mask 2017 - Duration: 19:23.

بداية القصة bidayat alqisa

بالاول كان مقلب

This is the sound

Nothing exists

I will do your mold

Is this a sound or something outside

Nothing I fancy

I will bring the camera to be photographed

I work for her Flock

Flock well

What is that

How did this come here?

It was not here

What is written in the mask

four days

What's going on

How the mask came here

Mapchett I was joking with you

What a joke I was horrified

You know that I love the joke

Do not kidding me that way

Countdown began

I waited

I will go to explore the house

ابي لقد رايت شخص يرتدي قناع مرعب Abe I saw someone wearing a scary mask

Is that you are not with your mind

how are you

where are you going

When I entered the room Wright saw a scary person

Are there eggs?

What is the basement?

I can not be afraid

Why this mess

My father is down I'm scared

What's that sound

My daughter is my son

Water comes out strange sounds

The water is strange

The mask is approaching

For more infomation >> The most powerful horror film (The Killer Clown) The Mask 2017 - Duration: 19:23.

-------------------------------------------

Ginga Nagareboshi Gin Opening MAP part 8 WIP - Duration: 0:13.

Just like that,

youth is

the shooting star

which never burns out.

For more infomation >> Ginga Nagareboshi Gin Opening MAP part 8 WIP - Duration: 0:13.

-------------------------------------------

Closed Captions for YouTube - Duration: 2:17.

Hello. It's Joseph, from UT Austin's Digital Writing and Research Lab.

I'm here in a new tutorial for you, this time with tips for adding closed captioning to your YouTube videos.

There are different ways to add closed captions to your YouTube video; but today I'm really going to focus on one.

The best part? YouTube actually gives it to you. So, let's get started.

There are a few ways to add captions to your YouTube video.

Regardless, you have to be the owner of the YouTube video in order to add captions to it.

So, before anything else, upload your video via the Creator Studio under your icon at the upper right of the YouTube page.

Once in the studio, select Video Manager, which should be the second tab on the left of the Studio.

Once you've uploaded your video, directly to the right you should see an edit tab with a cascading menu.

Click it and move the cursor down. Choose "Subtitles/CC".

This is where we want to be. And there should be three options from which to choose.

The first option lets you upload a file and then sync the timing.

The second is similar, but you won't have a file.

Instead, you'll be typing the captions on your own...

and the video will stop until you're done typing.

The third way, though?

You can just have YouTube do it for you.

YouTube has voice recognition software that helps you close caption your videos.

If you choose the third option,

you'll see that the captions for the most part have been done for you.

For the purpose of showing you how to edit the captions,

I'll edit two mistakes that the voice recognition software makes.

First, I'll capitalize the name Kendall.

Next, I'll edit the number "80s"

to the abbreviation "ADs"

and I'll add in parentheses "Assistant Directors"

so that people reading the captions know what the abbreviation stands for.

Creating closed captions on YouTube is simple and helpful.

Now that you've captured your video,

you'll be a hero to those with accessibility issues.

It doesn't take very much,

and your make your viewer's day a little bit easier.

Thank you for watching this video.

And by all means,

please Like, Share, and Subscribe.

For more infomation >> Closed Captions for YouTube - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Disney Pixar Cars 3 Cartoon for kids Lightning McQueen Cal Weathers DINOCO 42 Aiken Axler NitroAde - Duration: 10:21.

Disney Pixar Cars 3 Cartoon for kids Lightning McQueen Cal Weathers DINOCO 42 Aiken Axler NitroAde

For more infomation >> Disney Pixar Cars 3 Cartoon for kids Lightning McQueen Cal Weathers DINOCO 42 Aiken Axler NitroAde - Duration: 10:21.

-------------------------------------------

Kristin Omdahl en Espanol Como Tejer & Ganchillo - Duration: 0:42.

Hi I am Kristin Omdahl!

This is my first video in Spanish.

I have many requests and I am very excited to teach you in Spanish.

Please be patient with me because my accent is not perfect.

What would you like to learn first?

Please comment on this video.

Let's get started!

Welcome to my YouTube channel in Spanish.

Please subscribe to my channel for more videos.

For more infomation >> Kristin Omdahl en Espanol Como Tejer & Ganchillo - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Ever Feel Guilty After Hooking Up? | Jason Farone - Duration: 9:33.

all right let's do this but I'm telling you it is like hard to

have a good day in this world that we live in isn't it I mean every day it

doesn't end you know if it's not something horrific violent act it's some

kind of new sexual allegations and now yesterday with Charlie Sheen we've got

the underage rape allegations you just like oh come on just give me a minute

yeah so with that in mind and I don't take that lightly actually either a

couple of you have asked me hey what do you think about everything that's going

on right now like what is going on in this world and I do want to weigh in on

that it's gonna be a separate video though because I feel like there's just

so much negativity right now particularly especially this week is

just Twitter took a big news dump on all of us and it's just been one shitty

thing after the other that'll bum you out so I figured it's

the end of the week it's Friday we haven't done this in a while it is my

job to try to bring some kinda brightness into this gloomy fucking

world that we live in so that is what I'm attempting to do today so I think it

is time to oh my god say it Jason do a food Friday pretending we live in a good

place there's nothing like some good old-fashioned illusion really and it's a

good place again and I play with my friends

all right cookie candy monster here we go

Ajo Ajo this is appropriate since we're discussing us how young was the youngest

guy you've dated well you gotta ask the question a little more specifically you

mean like now ten years ago like if I said an eight year old and I was nine

well now it's not that bad oops twinning I think I don't you mean no this was

recently I don't know I I think we'll do like the last year I think nineteen that

was the very very youngest nineteen he was Russian he was from Russia come to

think of it between Trump's love affair with Putin and all that shit he sells us

to maybe I should've hung on to that kid oh I should call him does it no English

though that's gonna be difficult all right moving on that was the one

remember that was the one that I was in the grocery store and I used to fuck

it's still learning English so I used to fight you know I like to fuck with words

and just as I mispronounce things I think it's hilarious right so well we're

in the grocery store one day when the furnace section is like he goes do you

want a banana and I went oh I love but unless he goes what no no is that what

you say it looks like yeah and over there that's a pineapple yeah and that's

a meal on oh boy all right here we go moving on

David Z and David said David Zn now David's and thirteen David said thirteen

said four hey four FFF how do you deal with a guy who sends you mixed messages

well you tell them I would like these to be sent to me in order tryna figure out

which sister with this one over here and therefore this one and I think you

finish this one is this a newspaper I know what you mean mixed messages I

would absolutely ask the person straight out what the what the fuck do you mean I

have no problem just ask especially in text message there's like oh there's

very little rejection how hurt can you be from some things some you read that's

not very powerful that in your face like right here's what I mean no I would just

ask the bastard straight out god I'm

confused yay or nay Bufferin alright Eric wants to know four

FFF what were some of the other names you picked out for me keypads had he not

been named that all mister poems about you you would lit deliver me Gordon I

would turn the camera and show you how adorable he looks but then that means I

got it then you know make sure after that it's framed right in the light it's

a hole to do you would think right oh just flip that one flip that way well

it's not anything and then in editing oh it's like a punch in the asshole you

just don't but one that you're not prepared for

so it's hurts great some of the other names that were um man I feel like I am

in rare form today this is not if you're just tuning in if you really like me

this is probably you'll probably enjoy this video just kind of hang out and

chat with me but if you just if you're just getting a taste this is not an hors

d'oeuvre video I can tell this is you better be hungry because you're gonna

remember a little bit maybe a little too much actually um I didn't really have

that many names picked out for him I was just firing names he was the one that

actually picked his name when I yelled me so sorry so sorry that was way over

the top and not necessary there's no emergency me there's no emergency you

don't need to be meek Tracy it's the story with you guys we got all these

things everything that you can do with the word meet like mica bond crane Mick

at night macaroni and cheese Oh crazy but it's fun so we do it it's a dark

world find fun where you can uh yeah he picked his own name I said it and he

came running around the corner like his little furry ass was on fire he just I

don't know he liked that name so I was like you that's clearly your name

Blake stipple it's Dibble it's Dibble hmmm that might be wrong any tips on how

not cease how do I do you know I'm glad Twitter raised it to 280 characters now

I'm worried I won't be able to read someone's text properly they're just

gotta save that try it again when I'm sharper no not to feel how did not I

know I'm just done maybe you know what I must be dehydrated well yeah that's it

yo ker fucking student any tips on how to not feel guilty after a hookup well I

think first of all you need to identify the feelings as to what is actually

making you feel guilty you're not guilty that you had an orgasm you're not guilty

that you engaged in sex that's a healthy part of human life there has to be

something and I'm not sure what that's something in you is that could be

different from person to person but I think if you're having a sense of shame

or guilt after you do something sexually with somebody you have to explore maybe

what you were trying to avoid maybe by having that interaction I personally

don't know why you would feel guilty I think it's just it's two animals who get

together they rub each other it feels good they do it until something

happens that really feels good and then they go okay thanks back to guilt no

guilty go on with your day no pep in your step

yeah that's nice I don't know but may they explore that I'm interested and

sent me some follow-up shit if you figure it out maybe I should be feeling

guilty maybe I'd be not feeling guilty and I should be hey I'm down for some

guilt mom takes breaks every so often it doesn't have time to guilt me so you you

can you can help her out oh good throw me under the bus

bring me into a hooked up conversation sicko and then lastly anonymous said oh

this is a fun one I always like this how do you guys just know why I have a

goddamn stupid answer for this right what's the most inappropriate thing

you've said after sex all right I've got this

that happened recently - and I wanted to share this with you I'm so glad you

asked with us so I had sex with my bank teller recently yeah I did I had sex

with a bank teller and I couldn't help but after we were done I had to say I do

I was like you want a receipt for your deposit well if you'll excuse me I have

to go make a personal withdrawal that's vulgar you know Norden airily I

would not have had sex with someone that familiar but we seem to have a high

interest rate Oh 401k one last in there alright guys that is all for today I

hope you enjoyed this week's food fan Friday like I said earlier in the top of

this video because now we're in the bottom of the video why you know you

don't have to Jesus with the tops and bottoms I'm show you mature

I can't even say maybe that's just a gay thing I can't even say top her bottom

and not giggle a little bit fucking jar of pickles you went on the screw the top

why is the bottom being a bitch what's wrong with maze furniture this

see this is why I only date guys who are like in their early fuckin twenties the

they're mentally I'm still there I should have been the younger brother

alright that is it I hope you enjoyed this week's movie Friday I already said

that I think I will be making a statement about all the bullshit that's

going on it'll be a lot more serious than today but today I just felt like

fuck it off with you guys so thanks for letting me do that I love you guys

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét