Thứ Năm, 16 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 16 2017

Let's go watch a million stars

let's go fly in perfect night

maybe now you can see how

we will win the world tonight

please, just be, beside me

give a hand and hold on tight

you are special, do you know?

we're together superstars

now just jump to reach the moon

and I hope you will see soon

we are just the same, I know

stay with me all of my life

I will go to fire with you

and into the dark forest too

so let me, let me to love you

i'm with you, i'm with, i'm with you

do you want to fly with me?

when i close my eyes i just see

the flying, flying with you

i'm with you, i'm with, i'm with you

i'm with you, i'm with, i'm with you

flying, flying with you

i'm with you, i'm with, i'm with you

i'm with you, i'm with, i'm with

flying, flying with you

i'm with you, i'm with, i'm with you

You're the light in my black day

you're the white cloud on my way

you're the color pink and blue

so i must say "i love you!"

like Yin Yang or half heart too

flowing river just like you

always change yourself for world

you will still inspire me

be the one, that I want

we are just like the perfect sound

so let me, let me to love you

i'm with you, i'm with, i'm with you

when i close my eyes, i just see

something really hopeful

perfect life with you

i'm with you, i'm with, i'm with you

i'm with you, i'm with, i'm with you

flying, flying with you

i'm with you, i'm with, i'm with you

i'm with you, i'm with, i'm with

Be the one, that I want

we are just like the perfect sound

so let me, let me to love you

i'm with you, i'm with, i'm with you

For more infomation >> DawidDJ & ElectroS ft. Akuma - I'm With You - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

সরাসরি আজকের তাজা বাংলা খবর বাংলাভিশন সংবাদ ১৭ নভেম্বর ২০১৭ Bangla Vision News Today - Duration: 16:08.

bangladesh news 24

For more infomation >> সরাসরি আজকের তাজা বাংলা খবর বাংলাভিশন সংবাদ ১৭ নভেম্বর ২০১৭ Bangla Vision News Today - Duration: 16:08.

-------------------------------------------

IT'S FINALLY FALL 🍂 // book tag [CC] - Duration: 7:03.

hello everybody! today, I am filming a tag video. I got tagged by my friend Emma and

it is the finally fall book tag so let's do it.

I wore an appropriate sweater. number one, in fall the air is crisp and clear: name

a book with a very vivid setting. I chose a book I read in the month of October

and that is spellbook of lost and found by Moira Fowley-Doyle. this book is set

in, I believe it's spring or like early summer, but it still feels very out

autumnal because it's really rainy and spooky and there's like magic and

witchiness and it's just really really vivid. number two, nature is beautiful,

but also dying: name a book that is really beautiful- beautifully written,

but deals with a heavy topic like loss or grief. I've read a lot of really well

written books about loss and grief and things like that and I can just name a

ton of them but I think my favorite one that I think of almost daily is We Are

Okay by Nina Lacour. this is set in upstate New York over winter break. the main

character has lost someone very important in her life, but also dealt

with a really big realization, so she's just really reeling when she starts

college and when winter break comes around she's all by herself in this

barren school campus and it's just a really interesting and vivid setting and

it really reflects the tone of the book which is very empty and sad and a lot of

grief so I think this is one of the most powerful books I've read this year. I

love Nina Lacour's writing and this cover is unreal. number three, school is

back in session: name a nonfiction book that tell you something new. one of the

most powerful, important nonfiction books I've read this year was Ta-Nehisi Coates'

Between the World and Me. I haven't picked up his new book yet but I want to.

this is kind of a series of essays or one long essay written by Coates to his

son. this is a story of race in America especially about the black body

especially about the black male body and how it's constantly under attack

throughout history, but also in modern America. it's incredibly powerful. I have

so much highlighted in this and I feel like I learned so much and got so much

out of it even though it's quite a short book, so I super recommend picking this

up. I think you'll learn a ton especially if you are also a white American who

does not have to face same things that black Americans do.

number four, in order to keep warm, it's good to spend time with the people you

love: name a fictional family household friend group that you would love to be a

part of. obviously, my first thought is like Hogwarts. I want it. I want to be

with Hogwarts students. then my second thought was the Daughter of Smoke and

Bone. I want to be best friends with Karou and Zuz, but then the third thing I

thought of was Radio Silence by Alice Oseman. I love the little friendship

group. I also love Francis and her mom, which is a really great family unit, but

I also just love the friendship group in this book and I think it'd be so much

fun we'd just like read a bunch of books and talk about our favorite pop culture

references and it's just so great. I super recommend this one. number five, the

colorful leaves are piling up on the ground: show us a pile of fall coloured

spines. this is a short pile because it's the only ones I could reach without

moving a ton so I have here Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi which is one of favourite books of

the year and has this incredibly gorgeous cover, oh my god. The Sun is Also

a Star by Nicola Yoon. Paulina and Fran by Rachel B Glasser and The Girl of Ink and

Stars by Kiren Millwood Hargrave very orange and autumnal. number six, fall is

the perfect time for some storytelling by the fire: share a book where

someone is telling a story. the first one I thought of was The Mothers by Brit

Bennett, which is another book that I feel like I rambled on quite a lot about on

the internet and it is narrated, or kind of every chapter opens up with a little

bit of narration kind of a Greek chorus style point of view from the mothers, or

the elders of this African-American community in Southern California. so it's

ultimately the story of Nadia, our main character, but it's narrated all of her

choices and her experiences are kind of narrated by this Greek chorus town

elders. really, really interesting. a really beautifully written novel. can't

wait for Brit Bennett's next book. number seven, the nights are getting darker:

share a dark creepy read. I honestly don't read a ton of like dark, creepy

reads. if you have recommendations, put them down below but one that I did read

earlier actually in the summer I think was Down Among the Sticks and Bones by

Seanan McGuire. Down Among the Sticks and Bones by Seanan McGuire is actually a

prequel to Every Heart a Doorway, which was the first book in this series but

Down Among the Sticks and Bones is a lot creepier, a lot darker, very spooky and I

really like it. number eight, the days are getting colder: name a heartwarming short

read that could warm up someone's cold and rainy day and that for me is the

Night of Cake and Puppets by Laini Taylor. I'm so happy this was now a

physical book and I really want to get the UK edition, as well, because this is

just so cool it's all-- it's got tons of illustrations throughout it if you've

read Daughter of Smoke and Bone, you know the main characters in the story it's Zuzana

and Mik and it's kind of they're coming together story while Karou is off like

saving her family and trying to save her family and save the world whatever, but

this is so cute. I read it earlier this year as an e-book and I want to reread

it with all the illustrations now that I have the physical copy but it's really

short and it's just so so sweet and I did know I needed it until I did and oh,

my heart was so warm reading it. number nine, fall returns every year: name a

old read that you want to return to soon. I have one here and this I actually just

read earlier this year but Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor. this whole video

is like a Laini Taylor love fest, but that's also just my whole existence.

Strange the Dreamer was so so good I really want to listen to the audiobook cuz I

haven't listened that yet so I'm trying to make time for that but I'm really

behind in my reading right now. another one I really want to read it as well is

A Great and Terrible Beauty. my roommate Monica is doing a Libba Bray kind of

read-a-thon where she's revisiting some favourites and also reading new ones. I

really want to read some Libba Bray, as well, in the month of November. Great and

Terrible Beauty was one my favourite books growing up, so I really want to

reread that one. number ten, fall is the perfect time for cozy reading nights:

share your favorite cozy accessories. I don't really have any cozy accessories.

back home, I love my parents couch and all of their chairs, they're so freakin

comfy you can just melt into them. I really have one I have a cozy blanket

here that I might do some reading in this fall and winter. I don't know. I also

like to have a cup of tea, though often the cup of tea gets forgotten

and gets cold. and number eleven, spread the autumn appreciation and tag some other

people. I don't know who's done this. I'm always bad at tagging people in tags.

I'll tag Rachel Sterling, because I don't think she's put out a video in a

little while. I'll tag Kat, or katytastic, since don't think she's done

this video yet. I don't know who else. if you want to do this, do it or answer the

questions in the comments down below. thank you Emma for tagging me, thank you

for watching this video and I'll talk to you again very soon!

For more infomation >> IT'S FINALLY FALL 🍂 // book tag [CC] - Duration: 7:03.

-------------------------------------------

Why did the Roman Empire fall? BRAND NEW SERIES! Lesson with Lauren! - Duration: 0:54.

Today we're looking at the fall of Rome in 410 AD, there were a number of factors

that led to this event. That time known as the migration period was one of great

upheaval with massive movement of peoples across Eurasia, so-called

barbarians began invading settled empires like Rome and China from around

300 AD, climate change also forced nomadic tribes out from Central Asia, in

Europe an army of Huns displaced Visigoths who in turn moved on to Roman

lands culminating in the attack on Rome itself in 410, however Roman customs

language and its official religion Christianity endured and prospered and

its influence can be seen and felt in everything from the alphabet to politics

to this day.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét