Thứ Bảy, 18 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 18 2017

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, like, comment and share the mix if you enjoy it!

For more infomation >> Bachata Hits Mix - Bachata 2017 Romantica Romeo Santos, Prince Royce, Shakira - Duration: 1:01:34.

-------------------------------------------

What Are Fat Bombs? - Duration: 9:32.

Welcome everyone! Today I am going to be sharing with you information about fat

bombs and the reason for that is that many people contacted me asking what are

fat bombs, who can eat them, what they're good for, and how to make them step by

step. So, I'm going to uncover all that

information for you today. If you don't know me, I am Lilia, your

fitness and nutrition expert, creator and owner of ditch the diets studio, online and

offline. Make sure you watch this video to the end where I tell you

exactly how you can get your 2 recipes for fat bombs, okay? Let's get started.

Let's talk about what are fat bombs? Fat bombs are small snacks or treats.

They are high in fat, low in carbs and low in protein. That's exactly the

reason they call fat bombs. You can eat them as a quick snack, quick

breakfast on the go, you can eat them before or after your workout or if you

need that, you know, quick energy in the middle of the day. Fat bombs are

delicious! If you never tried them, they are really really good. So, they provide

you instant energy as I mentioned before. Fat bombs are perfect for you if

you're on a low carb diet, ketogenic diets, perfect for you need a healthy

snack or a dessert. So, you don't need to be on any diet, really and truly, to enjoy

fat bombs. Fat bombs are ideal for those people who

just need healthy fats in their diet and if you're still are concerned

about consuming fat, you should change your opinion. G and google ok ,there

are tons of information that fat is a must in your diet. Healthy fats are

highly important to lower inflammation in your body especially omega-3 fat

which is anti-inflammatory fat. Fat bombs can be savory or sweet. For

people who like sweet, to make fat bombs you actually need to use

stevia for sweet one. If you prefer savory one instead of sweet then you use

good fats like avocado, nuts, seeds, bacon for fat. We will be

going step by step, no warning so fat bombs should be stored

in the refrigerator or freezer I I keep them in prison after I make them so they

often after the last one to two weeks in the fridge in the a airtight container

or a few months in the freezer which is nice right so let's look how can we make

fat bombs so there are three basic ingredients to the fat bombs basically

so the first one healthy fats second one flavoring and the third one is texture

and now I will cover step by step what are those ingredients so let's step is

the healthy fats 20 fats you can use cocoa butter coconut butter nut butter

or seed butter coconut oil coconut milk coconut cream butter bacon and avocado

so I wanna go back a little bit to the and seed butter so I don't want you to

use peanut butter because peanut butter is high in omega-3 and it creates

inflammation in the body and when you eat peanuts so you produce high insulin

level and we don't want that okay so my best butter is from sunflower seeds

because it's really keeping insulin level low and that's what we want right

to be healthy to lose weight and all that good stuff so that was number one

healthy fats now number two flavoring so what can you do for flavor sugar-free

vanilla extra hundred percent dark chocolate 100% no sugar added

okay so stevia to sweeten cocoa powder in different type of spices so be

creative so that was number two flavoring number three we need texture

right so from where the texture could be coming from cocoa nibs there hundred

percent right nuts seeds nuts and seeds should be raw then Chia and flax seeds

those are high in omega-3 bacon bits for the savory one or a sweet one who knows

what you like right and unsweetened shredded coconut so if I forget

something in healthy fats flavor and texture put in the comment below and I

will add that in my PDF file okay so now three steps to make fat bombs okay this

is going to be exciting so start with crushing your nuts or seeds if you are

using then put those everything together the mixture all ingredients together in

a bowl or a food processor processor I do by hand with my big spoon

then solid fat like coconut oil butter ghee nut butter seed butter

I personally melt in microwave yes I know microwave is not that great but you

know I'm a little bit lazy Ivana fast I'm gonna quit so if you are you know

those people who are using stove by all means use stove right so to mail that

that and put back in the mixture of your seeds nuts and all that stuff okay that

was step number one mix everything together now let's look at the step

number two so step number two if you're making little balls that's what I always

made balls because they're easy to snag they're just easy their portion very

nicely so I know exactly how much fat and calories goes in One Bowl so I

chilled that mixture for 10 to 15 minutes in the in the fridge so that the

mixture would be easy to you know to make balls right if you don't do bowls

you do just squares or whatever you don't need to chill it okay so step

number three make them okay in the balls or you know in a squares whatever and

freeze them before you actually store them in an airtight container or a zip

zip low pack whatever your heart desires okay so easy peasy and they're done no

bacon no cooking no nothin so and at last my recipe for sweet and savory fat

pants so I provide two recipes first one lilius sweet fat bombs and I'm just

looking at my recipe here and the second one lilius Pizza fat bombs now as I

promised you from the beginnin so if you want the recipe put in the comments

below yes that's all I want and I personally

will message you the PDF file the good news is I don't wanna email exchange not

the no opt-ins no not in okay so I'm just giving you these absolutely for

nothing so just put yes in the comment below and I will send you the PDF file

of my two recipes that's all I have for you today thank you for watching and I

talk to you next time bye bye

For more infomation >> What Are Fat Bombs? - Duration: 9:32.

-------------------------------------------

RHA T20i Bangla Review || 20000 bdt Earphone is really worth it?? (A giveaway announcement) - Duration: 5:39.

RHA T20i Bangla Review (20000 bdt Earphone???) Is it really worth it??

For more infomation >> RHA T20i Bangla Review || 20000 bdt Earphone is really worth it?? (A giveaway announcement) - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

I Saw A Ship Sailing | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes | Cartoon Videos For Toddlers By Farmees - Duration: 1:05:34.

Farmees!!

Look at that beautiful ship

I saw a ship a-sailing, A-sailing on the sea;

And, oh! it was all laden With pretty, things for thee!

There were comfits in the cabin, And apples in the hold;

The sails were made of silk, And the masts were made of gold.

I saw a ship a-sailing, A-sailing on the sea;

I saw a ship a-sailing, A-sailing on the sea;

The four-and-twenty sailors That stood upon the decks,

Were four-and-twenty white mice With chains arround their necks.

The captain was a duck, With a packet on his back;

When the ship began to move, The captain said, "Quack! Quack!"

I saw a ship a-sailing, A-sailing on the sea;

I saw a ship a-sailing, A-sailing on the sea;

For more infomation >> I Saw A Ship Sailing | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes | Cartoon Videos For Toddlers By Farmees - Duration: 1:05:34.

-------------------------------------------

[Rap Fr] Cession à l'amiable #004 - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> [Rap Fr] Cession à l'amiable #004 - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

MY YOUTUBE EARNINGS REVEALED!!! - Duration: 6:54.

James brother! how much money do you earn from Youtube monthly? Please tell us

A lot of people have asked me this question till now and today finally I'm going to reveal it (but first)

can you do your signature dance movie once brother.

(sad music playing)

(Happy music playing) Snoop Dog & Pharell Williams Drop it like it's hot

James did you get any pimples when you were 17 years old?

my friend! you don't only get pimples when you're 17 years old, theres a lot of ther things thats comes with 17 years old

(Music Playing) Snoop Dog Featuring Dr Dre

from where did you learn your laugh?

Do you guys have that friend whom you look at and just laugh?

their face makes you laugh and that friend

feels the same way about you too, now I have a friend like that whom I met last year

from that day my laughing started!

if one day God asks you

as which famous celebrity among these two you want to live as PewDiePie or

Bill Gates

Now PewDiePie releases video every day, he works really hard

editing, uploading, recording takes time at least 6 to 7 hours, now Bill

Gates if I have to be honest, he's getting old, what's his life span?

probably like 10 plus years, now he is very rich he doesn't have to do anything

his life is amazing! he is chilling, he has people working for him and he's earning money with his eyes closed

his business is doing great, Bill Gate's has the money but

his lifespan is short and you cannot extend your lifespan with the money

so now you guys tell me who I would live as!

if you are with the girlfriend and in the same meantime you need to fart, what you gonna do?

did you say fart?

(laughs) I can remember one of the funny things

that I did to you it's disgusting it's relating to like (fart)

get some drone shot in your upcoming video blogs for the squad, if you don't buy

you are not a youtuber you are greedy youtuber so buy it!

sobbing

Im immediately gonna go and buy a drone today!

okay first of all I don't need a drone

the reason I don't need it is because you guys have probably seen what kind of video blogs I make

it's not like travel video blogs, I did do some travel vlogs when my girlfriend came to visit me

that time I dodn't think of buying a drone

I didn't think I needed it because I was just starting YouTube

secondly If I don't need a drone, why waste money? thirdly in my area

it's restricted to fly a drone and If I want to fly a drone I need to go to some park

and If I fly a drone at the park, you will only see park, now if you guys want to

see the park then

I will immediately go and buy a drone today!

now if I ignore all these factors and still go and buy a drone, I'll be the

most stupid person ever. Now I have a small advice for all my young viewers

guys don't waste your money on something that you don't need because

if you don't get serious about your money

you will never have serious money

forget about other things just tell me how to impress your crush and make her fall in love with us?

now friend!

like us a report on because I love my barnacles are impressed Panama no

Sauceda I don't need to cross the log is also salty they say they just go for it

right now just go for it just do it just look at yourself in the mirror before

you go and tell yourself you're handsome you're the most smartest guy in the

world you're the most funniest guy in the

world and just go for it if one day you wake up and realize that your whole life

was just a dream what would be your first reaction

squad is always first

what is the secret behind your managed teeths actually they're so good

I only have one advice, never trust anyone (based on a true story) when I was a little kid

that time one of my tooth was about to fall out, and my unce or aunti don't know who

got a thread and tried pulling it out and I was scared, from that day I started taking it out myself

don't trust anyone guys don't trust even though I was a

small kid I did not trust anyone I did not trust anyone, I pulled out most of my teeth myself

James brother who is your best friend?

it's time to reveal! love! now talking about my best friend, I had a best friend before

he passed away 2013 December, at the moment my best friend is my

girlfriend! brother can we see what's inside your wallet?

let's explore you wallet bro do you really want to see what's inside

my wallet okay I'm just gonna show it to you, let's have a look okay I don't

mean to offend anyone this joke I do it with my friends as

well so please don't get offended, okay I know why you wanted to explore my wallet!

you naughty boy very naughty very naughty now why did Ananda

wanted to explore my wallet? If you know please write down in the comments section

at James please say I love you too

Johan hi

go away im busy at the moment!

I know that I just wanted to say that I love you, any plan on

on changing the content something creative and unique than others well I

a lot of us nepalese watches Tamil hindi dubbed movies from Goldmine telefilms

suppose next week Goldmine telefilms uploaded a gardening video

wh ois gonna watch it? and just like that

when I started my channel, I started off with reaction roast videos, vlogs

so most of my subscribers they want to see reaction

videos roast videos and blogs and if I suddenly change my content not

many people are gonna watch it so I'm sure you guys have noticed my

reaction roast videos and vlogs have got more views

whereas other videos like challenges and others haven't got many views

so you guys probably know why

James brother how much do you earn from Youtube monthly please tell me

hashtag squad

Now I have been getting this question from a lot of my viewers till now

and today finally I'm gonna reveal it

Now I'm not gonna show you guy's my monthly earnings but im gonna choose a random video

and show you how much money that video made!

the moment you all been waiting for who roasted James Shrestha this is one of

my video are released a few months ago and I made one hundred and thirty three dollars

point 56 cents from this video I'm gonna let you guys figure out how many views will get you 1 dollar

now views doesn't matter the main thing

is YouTube has to show ad's on your video in order to earn more money thats the main thing

hold on guys, don't go anywhere okay? if you enjoyed watching this video don't forget

that like and don't forget to subscribe and my next q&A video is coming out soon

also stay tuned and girls I love you guys I love you

too but no homo, take care

For more infomation >> MY YOUTUBE EARNINGS REVEALED!!! - Duration: 6:54.

-------------------------------------------

Travel Video : 7 BEST Things To Do in Singapore (ENG CC) - Duration: 13:43.

Ryu's Penna Channel's trip is

Singapore!

Hi guys

It's Kyung-Ah from Ryu's Penna

Today, I came to Singapore!

I don't know if it's just my thought, but I'm visiting only hot countries

The first schedule is 'Arab Street'

The buildings are very pretty

So, you can think of it as a big photo zone

I'm going into the Sultan Mosque and look around

Let's go together!

Go go!

Ah~ it's too hot! (Very hot Arab Street)

-It's too hot

-It's hot and you're pretty

(happy)

The upper parts of the buildings were very pretty

The Sultan Mosque is in the middle of the street

The streets were pretty, so I took a pose

Guys! I wanted to go into the mosque right away

But it gets opened at 10 o'clock (arrived too early)

And since it's raining

I'm going to take a sleep at my hotel

So, after sleeping

Do you remember the long jeans I wore?

I don't know if I'll use that part in the clip (did you see?)

It was long pants

But, since it's too hot, I changed into shorts

Now, I'll really go into the Sultan Mosque

We had to take off our shoes to go in

(Sleeveless shirts and shorts were banned, so gowns and skirts were borrowable for male and female)

(Sleeveless shirts and shorts were banned, so gowns and skirts were borrowable for male and female) How's it like wearing a skirt?

-I think it's cooler

-I think it'll be cool if I didn't wear anything inside

You look good than I thought

It's green from top to bottom

Take a shot of me, too

How do I look?

-Pretty

Do I look good guys?^^

Then, I'll go in!

This was a place for only Muslims

They gather and pray together

Since we can't go into the worship place

We could feel the Islam culture at only permitted places

The exterior of the building was gold

It's a very pretty place

We got hungry, so we came to eat Kaya Toast

There were many kinds of toasts

There was a soft-boiled egg for dipping and toast

One drop

Two drops

Three drops

Four drops

Five drops!

You have to put two or three drops of soy sauce per egg and mixe

Dip it to eat!

Let's eat!

Started to eat!

(piece of toast) what's this?LOL

I'll try it with nothing with it

I'll try it dry and dipping

Crunch

Why is this a familiar taste?

Isn't it?

It's very familiar

This might be a very famous place

But not be known to Korean people

Kaya Jam & Toast full with butter and soft-boiled eggs!

It's just a soft toast (It's just an ordinary ham and cheese toast)

It's very good~ (this is the Kaya toast)

It's our first time eating Kaya toast, how was it?

-It's better than I thought

I surfed the internet before eating

People said that we must eat it if we're going to Singapore

But, the visual is so simple

-Too simple

So, I didn't expect much

But the taste was better than I thought

The jam and butter were good

GOOD!

If you're sure of not eating because of the visual!

I recommend eating it!

Since we have some time before the next schedule, let's go shopping!

Go Go~

Arrived at a close shopping center

Do you like Super Hero?

-It's cute!

I saw a follower of my Instagram(@CORNU_RYU) collecting this

-It looks so cute!

(very many cute stationary!) Cute!

(very many cute stationary!) Look at the pens

Even Gimbap!

Oh!

-It looks like Cori!

One two! (a boxing panda)

There are many shapes

Even a cactus! So pretty

(I love this! Unique designed headsets) A donut? Pretty

-You should go to Dunkin Donuts wearing that

LOL Then go to McDonalds and Lotteria with this?

-Plus Burger King LOL

I think this is pretty (bling bling black color! I'll try it!)

(Kyung-Ah, being a DJ with swag!) -Pretty

(Kyung-Ah, being a DJ with swag!) DJs just do it with one hand like this LOL

-Are you DJ Soda?

Now trying the crane doll game!

Success? Or fail?

How is the result?

I don't think you'll succeed

It's too week~ look at this

-No, just do it like this and that

OOOOOOOh!!! Succeeded at one try!

Next, we went to Merlion Park

You can see the famous Marina Bay Sand Hotel!

Guys, we can see the famous!

Marina Bay Hotel from here

Although we don't sleep there, we're just going to look around (take care of visiting famous places!)

And here

There's a Merlion Statue that is a mixed mermaid and a lion

This is the famous mother merlion

There's many people here

As I said before, if you take a picture like you're drinking water

There's a myth that you'll have luck for 1 year (I edited the saying)

Dinner was at the Newton Hawker Centre

We could eat chilly crabs at a cheap price

This was about 2/3 of other restaurant's price

(There was even a kind Korean menu) Shall we eat the 100$ set menu?

(We chose the chilly and black pepper menu!)

We can't miss beer for dinner! I really like beer

Before eating tasty food, cold beer can't be missed!

It's cold!

Really tasty black pepper crab

OMG! Very rich crab!

I can't wait! I'm going to eat

-I must eat it!

(we mixed the rice with the crab) Ah! We have to mix it!

(we mixed the rice with the crab) -Didn't I say that Korean people have to eat it like this?

(half of the roes and half of the flesh! Very full)

-Look at the roes

-How's the taste?

Do you know crab's taste? (this saying was in trend in Korea)

-I wondered when you'll say that

-It's obvious LOL

The roes were very tasty

Hurry up and eat it instead of taking clips

Very tasty!

It's okay?

- it's like soy sauced crab(Korean food) but, it's more sweet

No, I don't like that

But this is just my taste

I know now why it's famous (infinite food! What's the next menu?)

(infinite food! What's the next menu?)

(it's cereal shrimp that's crunchy from head to tail!)

It's shrimp!

I don't like the shell, so I peeled it and dipped it at cereal

-It's not polite to shrimp

-It's blasphemy to shrimp (?) LOL

It's tasty!

It's really good!

-Guys, you shouldn't eat it like that

-You should eat it whole!

(like a man!)

There's many people who can't eat the head~

(Next is richly sauced chilly crab!)

It's like a course!

Don't give it to me, just eat it yourself LOL

I am~

Tasty~

Thumbs up!

-Can you see?

Guys! Look at this! (The highlight of the crab! The claw's flesh)

Didn't I take it out well?

Personally, I think the black pepper crab is better than the chilly one

My taste is the black pepper one!

What's better to you?

-I like the black one! (black pepper crab)

black pepper crab!

You are too?

The black pepper one was more spicy and better to Korean people

For the last menu was wheat bread?

-It doesn't taste like anything

What is this taste?....

-I think it's supposed to go with the crab

-You have to raise the crab on it

And I think it should go with the crab, but the waiter forgot

So, it arrived late

Since it had no taste, I think it's not a dessert

It's a really boring taste

Since we're full, we'll pass it

Well, we ate the chilly crab

And that's our finish to the schedule

How was it like?

-It was tasty

Honestly, it was the most expensive food we ate at Singapore

It was better than we thought

But this isn't the end to our schedule

We're going to enjoy our Friday night at Clarke Quay!

The buildings are very pretty

I think they would be pretty in the day also

At the street of youth, you can see another street at night

They are very pretty

The rooftop there is

The street of amusement

Shall we go there?

Differently than Hongdae or Kangnam in Korea, the streets were pretty

There was light on the roofs and the night view was pretty

At the middle of the streets, there was a fountain

We went to a pub in the middle

It was quiet, except the performance times

I really don't know if it's hot here

So, we're just drinking beer at a pub

Well..

I don't want to go to our bed soon

Are the gods saying me to just go in and edit clips? (differently as Korea, Friday night was boring)

It was boring and just loud, I don't know if my voice is getting recorded

Let's just drink~

Shall we have a toast?

It is cool~

We moved to another store

But the atmosphere was similar

We went to Singapore Sling, the first place of cocktail in Singapore

(the taste was bad)

Since I love beer, I finished the night with Guiness beer

This was our first day of Singapore!

This is the end to this clip!

If it was fun or useful

♥Click the like and subscribe please!♥

Then see ya in the next clip!

Bye~

For more infomation >> Travel Video : 7 BEST Things To Do in Singapore (ENG CC) - Duration: 13:43.

-------------------------------------------

Elif Clip 1 with English & Spanish Subtitles | S4 E38 (598. Bölüm) - Duration: 1:02.

We are also so scared at first but Doctor informed us soon after

Thank God!

Reyhan, dear?

Why you are awake?

Honestly I feel well Miss Macide

Do not worry about me

She says she is ok

Why you are forcing her to rest?

Save your breath mom..

..if she is determined to do something you can not convince her otherwise

It's surprising how much you know about our maid

It doesn't work like this dear, you need to rest

You just came back from the hospital

We also told her Ma'am but...

She doesn't listen

I'm very well Miss Macide

I mean I feel quite ok

For more infomation >> Elif Clip 1 with English & Spanish Subtitles | S4 E38 (598. Bölüm) - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Mutual Fund Q&A, Bharat 22 ETF & SIP Closure, Hindi, November 18, 2017 - Duration: 5:14.

In this video, we take up the questions of two viewers. Rajat Arora wants to know how to get money back at the end of 5 year SIP

The other question is by Anand Kumar who wants to know whether to buy Bharat 22 ETF for listing gains

Listing gains are sought in initial public offerings (IPOs) in stocks, not mutual funds

Bharat 22 ETF is a mutual fund which is listed on the stock exchanges like all exchange traded funds (ETFs)

For listing gains, you need to be in stocks and in IPOs. When you seek listing gains, you are behaving like a trader, not an investor

ETFs are passive investments which track an index and invest in stocks in the same proportion as the composition of the index

In Bharat 22 ETF, the investment is done in 22 stocks comprising the index

We invest in mutual funds for gains in the long term

If you stay invested in an equity investment for less than one year, you are hit by 15% short term capital gains tax

At the end of an SIP, you can't get all the money out if it is an ELSS SIP since each instalment has a lock in period of 3 years

It is not an ELSS, the capital gains from the SIP instalments of the last one year will be subject to 15% short capital gains tax

The remaining SIP instalments are tax free since they are subject to long term capital gains tax which is nil

First, you need to sound out your bank to cease the funds transfer. You then need to inform your advisor to assist you

If you have made the investment directly from the fund house, among other things, you need to visit the website for handholding in the process

For more infomation >> Mutual Fund Q&A, Bharat 22 ETF & SIP Closure, Hindi, November 18, 2017 - Duration: 5:14.

-------------------------------------------

어느날 우리집에 의문의 택배가 왔다.. 그런데 폭탄이 들어있는거 같다.,,[닭갈비TV] - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> 어느날 우리집에 의문의 택배가 왔다.. 그런데 폭탄이 들어있는거 같다.,,[닭갈비TV] - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Сода для потенции - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Сода для потенции - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

LetterSchool handwriting apk Merry Christmas 1 to 10 D'Nealian cursive Numbers Educational 1-10 apps - Duration: 13:54.

LetterSchool handwriting apk Merry Christmas 1 to 10 D'Nealian cursive Numbers Educational 1-10 apps

For more infomation >> LetterSchool handwriting apk Merry Christmas 1 to 10 D'Nealian cursive Numbers Educational 1-10 apps - Duration: 13:54.

-------------------------------------------

Večeře z odpadu v Manchestru - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> Večeře z odpadu v Manchestru - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Woman hospitalized after hit and run crash on Milwaukee's south side - Duration: 0:22.

For more infomation >> Woman hospitalized after hit and run crash on Milwaukee's south side - Duration: 0:22.

-------------------------------------------

Цвета канекалона ❤ Розовый канекалон | ВолосОк - Duration: 0:34.

For more infomation >> Цвета канекалона ❤ Розовый канекалон | ВолосОк - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

How to Get Real Instagram Followers! [Instabot] - Duration: 3:39.

what's up YouTube this is Akash here and today I am going to show you how you

can get free and real Instagram followers with just a laptop and nothing

else Instagram is one of the most popular social networking sites on the

planet with over 200 million active monthly users getting likes and

followers on Instagram is quite hard luckily I have found a bot that can help

you do this and the best part is it's free so all you need to do is go to this

github page links will be in the description and download this zip file

or clone this repo after that head on to python.org and download Python version

2.7 for your machine all the links will be in the description so you guys need

not worry now that you have both the files go ahead and install the Python

2.7 and make sure you're installing it in the basic or default directory only

all you need to do is just click next next and it will get installed as you

guys can see I have already installed it on my PC so I won't be doing it again

after installing Python successfully now we need to set the environment variables

for it so that it can work go ahead and follow the steps make sure you have

installed the Python in the default directory and you guys can just copy

paste these values as it is

after that go ahead and extract the zip file now open the example dot py file in

WordPad and edit the user name and password of your Instagram account also

set the number of lights you want the bar to make birthday

now in this folder hold shift and click right button on your mouse and then you

can see there's a option to open command window over here and then go ahead and

type this command pip install - our requirement dot txt as I have already

installed pip on my machine it won't be downloading again but you can see some

files being downloaded over here if you are installing for the first time after

that go ahead and enter this command that is python space example dot py so

that the part will actually start running

so as you can see I had said a thousand likes per day in the example file so the

bots will now approximately like thousand pictures in if it runs for a

full day I do not recommend going over a thousand as it may get you banned so

that's it guys I hope you liked the video subscribe if you haven't already

and peace

For more infomation >> How to Get Real Instagram Followers! [Instabot] - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

Mauro Biglino 2017 - Non ve lo chiederanno mai.. - Duration: 11:35.

For more infomation >> Mauro Biglino 2017 - Non ve lo chiederanno mai.. - Duration: 11:35.

-------------------------------------------

父親 息子 感動話!息子の幼稚園の父親参観に来てくれなかった父が実は園長先生にあることを言っていた.. - Duration: 6:05.

For more infomation >> 父親 息子 感動話!息子の幼稚園の父親参観に来てくれなかった父が実は園長先生にあることを言っていた.. - Duration: 6:05.

-------------------------------------------

FIFA 18 POTM LEROY SANE TRADING METHODS! (MAKE THOUSANDS) 🤑 - Duration: 10:56.

For more infomation >> FIFA 18 POTM LEROY SANE TRADING METHODS! (MAKE THOUSANDS) 🤑 - Duration: 10:56.

-------------------------------------------

Cassidy's Brewery - Drunken Sailor - Duration: 2:17.

What do you do with the drunken sailor?

What do you do with the drunken sailor?

What do you do with the drunken sailor early in the morning

Put him in a longboat 'till he's sober

Put him in a longboat 'till he's sober

Put him in a longboat 'till he's sober early in the morning

Hey Ho! And up she rises

Hey Ho! And up she rises

Hey Ho! And up she rises early in the morning

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét