Thứ Hai, 6 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 6 2017

focus! I'll go out right now.

This is my ouffit today.

In the jacket I wore knitted vest and the dress.

I put my leggings and the winter socks on.

and put a knit hat as well.

because it's quite cold in korea.

also bring my LUSH eco bag.

see you then!

look how curly my hair is!

what's you guys doing?

today is friday! 3rd novermber.

It's 5 : 36 pm.

I've been working all day.

just packing some of my products.

but I got quite lonely (lol) so I just turn on the camera to talk to you.

have to finish packing more faster.

and also have bunch of scrap things in my bag.

I really want to decorating my diary right now XD

but I have to packing as well!

so I will just show you how I do my work

done packing!

Finally

It's in here as well.

I have to put the them all in the box.

I'm so happy that I fininshed this today!

I really enjoy packing things because it feels so satisfying.

FEEL SO GOOD!

Hi guys!

last time I showed you guys how I make calendar for my diary.

today I'm going to show you how I decorate my diary using bills and memo pad. (and how I write my diary)

I have so many receipts!

not sure how I'm gonna do this lol

have stickers and the memo pad as well.

actually I was going to use my old diary but my brother got interested in it so I just gave it to him.

(It was 6 hole diary. I don't know the exact name of that style in english)

It was perfect excuse to get a new diary, right?

I cleaned the old diary and resetting it to use it with fresh start but It's not mine anymore lol

( if you use that diary you can change the papers easily )

I organize my reciepts along the dates.

unfold it first.

I got these leaves in Gyeong Ju, when I traveled with my family.

and dried them.

why do I have so many receipts?

I don't think I bought anything!

this is my drawings that I drew in my father's car.

this is november calendar.

and this is year 2017 calenar.

this is my drawings that I drew in my father's car.

when we traveled Gyeongju last week.

I always rip off the unnecessary parts on the receipts.

this is my lunch receipt I'll just throw away.

this as well.

I think we can start with yesterday's receipts.

like I said earlier just rip this part off

the point is what I ate in the cafe

this is from the book store.

I didin't buy the book but I like the book store receipt thing.

this was originally in the diary(diary - midori MD NOTE). It's sticker but I won't use this right now.

I always start my diary with page 3.

(i don't know exact reason but I always liked to use this way in my whole entire life!)

well, let's see

first of all. this is quite funny (you might think)

this is my gift from me from my own shop.

It's tracker memo pad.

I did packed this the other day. and I just couldn't get one because it's so damn cute!

let's open!

ta-dah!

this is my new tracker memo pad.

the original tracker pad is same with the layout. I changed the colours.

when I recieved this I was so surprised how pretty it looks!

and my brother also surprised!

I was going to use this original one but after I got the new one!!

the original pad suits this diary as well!

but I like to use the new one hehe

It's smaller than my hand.

I think you saw lot of clips that I made my own trackers on my diaries.

I write what I read, watch, how my mood was that day , and my expense.

I always draw the layout on my diary

but after I start making stationery things for me and you I was thinking how about making tracker memo pad?

so this is the result!

let's zoom in!

let me show you how i use this!

this is my diary's first page.

midori MD NOTE.

made in japan ( It's japanese brand!)

I'm gonna start using the 3rd page.

I'll put this here. you can use this 1 paper from the tracker pad for 2weeks.

it means you need 2 papers for 1 month.

so you can put this way,

or you can use the first 2 weeks one and then

put the other paper after few pages later.

I don't know why I'm telling you this.

(It's available for other countries but the delivery price is more expensive then the product price so I don't recommend you to buy my products.)

I will put this in the middle of my diary.

I only have masking tape right now.

So I'm just gonna use my roller tape.

after that I'm gonna decorate with some stickers!

let me put this paper underneath.

It's november already. I can't believe it.

let's put this!

is it the center?

yes it is.

I always use stickers on my diary.

especially like this dot stickers!

just put them with no rules.

this Midori diary is so clean and feel so pure so I just force my self to use white things on it.

and then wirte down things that I need to track this month.

READ, WATCH, MOOD, EXPENSE

was yesterday thursday ?

I'm gonna write down the dates.

1st, 2nd, 3rd.

the reason why I write the dates on the side is because I like to write the days as well.

I like to write days with mandarin.

you can use this way!

what did I do on 1st day of november?

oh I ate ddeokbokkee ,

went to stationerey sotre.

But It's not my clear memory lol.

I'm gonna write 2nd, wednesday first.

I read <Hillbilly Elegy> yesterday.

ZOOM IN~~~~~

If the space not enough i write the point word.

I didn't watched anything yesterday.

if my mood good I draw smile on the paper.

I went to starbucks yesterday.

spent 3 dollars at starbucks,

and also had a gimbap for dinner.

my boyfriend J got the gimbap for me so It cost me nothing!

and I bought some snacks

It was 4 dollars.

Is that it?

yay

I spent 7 dollars for yesterday.

I'll write down here.

Today I'm gonna read <Hillbilly Elegy> as well.

but I'm not sure so i'm just gonna write it later

I watched 'delicious guys (korean tv show)' today.

and also draw little smile

I spent 10 dollars for ddeokbokkee.

have you heard 'gamtan ddeokbokkee'? It's so good!!!!

The strong point about this tracker pad is you can always check what dates and what days!

but I always write my plans with the calendar.

so I need to always draw my calendar for the diary.

where is the november calendar?

I'm gonna put this as well.

where do I put this?

I'm gonna put this on this page.

use this roller tape again!

you have to try this!

I mentioned this few times in my videos

DAISO also have this. It's 2 dollars.

It's so convenient and strong tape!

if I use glue on paper It always sticks on my fingers.

but this is not that annoying!

who ever made this! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

and if you think this page is to empty.

you can always put stickers on it or do whatever you want.

where is the cute stickers?

I'm gonna write down the date and day.

and the I'll write my schedule as simple as possible!

let me check out my phone for the schedule.

1st day was my brand Fifty nine open date

yesterday I went to cafe alone for work and spent some time in book store.

and today I was working all day.

tomorrow I have to finish my drawing class assignment.

and sunday I have meeting.

11 saturday...

next page.

I'm going to scrap few receipts from yesterday.

using this masking tape (i got this stationery store in korea)

singing lol

this is from yesterday.

let's start jornaling.

I read few reviews about Midori diary never leaves marks from the page.

but you can see my writing through the paper

all done!

I always been so specific for my journals

but I'm training my self to do my journals more simple recently.

my hand writing is so small.

I'll finish my diary video here.

I'm gonna read some books after this.

see you tomorrow guys!

bye bye!

never ending packing!

I posted mini 2nd hand beauty market.

I packed all the products.

so I can send them!

cute!

For more infomation >> (eng) I'VE BEEN #1 : drawing, working, journaling │ yesiamyulia☼☽ - Duration: 25:29.

-------------------------------------------

সরাসরি আজকের দুপুরের বাংলা খবর চ্যানেল 24 লাইভ ৬ নভেম্বর ২০১৭ Channel 24 News Today - Duration: 22:40.

bangladesh news 24

For more infomation >> সরাসরি আজকের দুপুরের বাংলা খবর চ্যানেল 24 লাইভ ৬ নভেম্বর ২০১৭ Channel 24 News Today - Duration: 22:40.

-------------------------------------------

他の猫にいじめられていた迷子の猫を助けると、人間の優しさがよっぽど嬉しかったのか感謝の伝えかたがハンパない【感動する話】 - Duration: 3:25.

For more infomation >> 他の猫にいじめられていた迷子の猫を助けると、人間の優しさがよっぽど嬉しかったのか感謝の伝えかたがハンパない【感動する話】 - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

ดื่มน้ำน้อยเสี่ยงโรคร้าย | VZMART - Duration: 10:05.

For more infomation >> ดื่มน้ำน้อยเสี่ยงโรคร้าย | VZMART - Duration: 10:05.

-------------------------------------------

Kman夾娃娃 大盒公仔也能頂抽?下班路過少少出。不起眼女主角培育 英梨梨。クレーンゲーム Claw crane UFOキャッチャー#159 - Duration: 2:08.

For more infomation >> Kman夾娃娃 大盒公仔也能頂抽?下班路過少少出。不起眼女主角培育 英梨梨。クレーンゲーム Claw crane UFOキャッチャー#159 - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

SARRYUP - QUE MAS TE DA - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> SARRYUP - QUE MAS TE DA - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Shinichi Phạm | Hamlet Trương Radio Đêm 1: Nếu Có Thương - Hamlet Trương - Duration: 32:28.

For more infomation >> Shinichi Phạm | Hamlet Trương Radio Đêm 1: Nếu Có Thương - Hamlet Trương - Duration: 32:28.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB] [Meeting] The Unit (더 유닛): IM (Giseok, Taeeun, Hankyeol, Kijoong) #SUPERBOOT - Duration: 3:27.

2, 3

Hel-

Hello, we're IM

What kind of group do you want to become?

There's a goal we had since we started training

Our dance teacher calls it ARP

It means All Round Player

So just like that we always thought...

There are many talented singers

So we thought we shouldn't only be good at one thing

We're trying our best to be a group that's good at everything

[MAMAMOO - Um Oh Ah Yeh]

Kijoong: Thank you- PD: What do you think your charming point is?

Me?

I found out recently too

I think it's my cuteness

You found out recently?

Yes

Who told you?

My hyungs (members)

Can you pull back your hair?

Lift it all up

More

Sorry

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB] [Meeting] The Unit (더 유닛): IM (Giseok, Taeeun, Hankyeol, Kijoong) #SUPERBOOT - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Как НАКАЧАТЬ ЯГОДИЦЫ без Приседаний и Выпадов, в домашних условиях - Duration: 28:09.

hi all looking to increase and pump up the buttocks all, we all know that such basic exercises like squats and lunges

They are the most effective for your Pop, but it so happens that you can not perform these exercises

or do you just not allowed to do it because of the serious hip injury or more in the knees or you just do not like

perform these exercises

the output is always home fitness is certainly not to pump you huge and buttocks like Nikki Minaj but we'll make your buttocks more rounded

convex and certainly tightened so let's start before this exercise you can do warm-up because we're done with you

an exercise which, in principle, and warm up your legs along with buttocks

first exercise is so simple that you do it exactly you plan and become vows near stenochki

rise by 1 sock feet and work at first left leg

We stretch the sock a little bit obliquely and taken aside and make a move

the top is not too high to detain and slowly lower 3

4 fell obliquely stand on the toe

5 looking forward

6

slowly lower

783 on the nose Nine

1011

yet

twelve

thirteen higher 14

15

16 four and seventeen more

18

19 and the last 20

roll over and do the same thing to another has right leg standing on the toe

leg pulled obliquely and went 1

2

3

45 longer than 6 standing on the toe, seven eight nine

Ten still the same 11

12

13 stand exactly 14 not stagger 15

16

17

18

19 and the last

20 down on the foot are now working full left leg

Now stretch the sock top do not pull it along and pull upward so that the heel we strained

We are becoming the toe and the work of the left leg

pulls her up keys buttock Do not tilt the enclosure

we stand steady

delayed the detained 1 2 3 forward again two or three times

feelings buttocks and one two three

This March 1

4

5 Try not to be considered and 6

7

8 linger

9

10 more-more-more

1112 caviar to work

13

14 continue 15 one two three down

1617 more

318

19 and the last

20

shot stopped legs upside down and do the same on the other leg to become a sock

We stretch the toes right up and went not stagger 1

2 only operates three foot

four

Five pull Squeeze your buttocks 6

7

8

9

10 a little bit more you

one-two-three keys buttock

456 lowered

74 8

9

10

Well done this workout, I hope that even in this warm-up you

turn on the buttocks is not just Telem to his feet from side to side and really work and think

the muscles that are involved in this case, so let's begin the main part of our training for the first exercise, you will need a dumbbell

if you do not, you can take any piece and clamp it in this

a place that has no name so we'll become in the table position, I would probably call it that, and

stifle a dumbbell in the area immediately draws in your leg stretch the sock so you do not miss this item your position

spine should be really smooth looking all the time, do not look down on the screen do not be distracted, I'm all you dictate

suggests working so first the left leg and stretch the sock

lift your leg as much as possible

high he detain her for a few seconds and goes down very simple thing we do not touch the floor and immediately raised 2

breath

exhale through the mouth 3

4 lowered down

56 exhale seven

eight exhale breath

nine more

10 butt clamps

1112 another 13 higher

14

15 and

16

17 with its higher expense

1819

and the last time

20 lowered the leg

We arrange your hands slightly wider than your balance for

working the same foot is now raising your knee to the side

We detain once or twice and dropped like a dog

duo

down three tried and the case is not considered

4 downwards and immediately top 5 and

6 exhale

look down seven

lowered

8

feelings buttocks

910 1 and another 5

2 higher

endured endure

45

fine lowered leg

removed dumbbell or your subject

We remain in the same position we are now just lift your leg as if with a dumbbell but we rectified at the top

down

upward pull and

feelings get 3

continuing

4 sought and buttocks

5

6 exhale

seven

eight nine

supporting leg also works 10

eleven

12

13 two more

1415

We stop standing in the same position and now we have set foot on a support sock

also left to work with you, we first just lift her up

omit and then ascend to the supporting leg

higher straightening that leg

It fell perfectly it was one

upstairs

straighten 2

leg

support 3

We continue a little longer

4 and straighten

5 has the same number 6

7 and

8 and

9 last breath

fine it was ten

like your buns feel to me they seem to have even a little browned

great rest

lowered

once more the excellent work not only tell that you did not feel your buttocks

it was so much valuable contact is now cook dumbbell and perform the same only change your foot will now work

right and so become our situation

laying dumbbell

stifle it and stretch the sock look only climb down your knee knife and drove 20 times

fold down

2 feet is already shaking I know three

linger a little 4

5 and looking down six buttocks and compressible 7

8

9

10 more

11 senses the buttocks as never before

1213 1415

once the top sixteen and seventeen

Eighteen 2 more

19 and

20 times dropped her arms wider keep your balance and leg went in the direction of 1

2 Bend your elbows slightly and hold the balance

345 work seven eight nine

Ten five times

two

three

and the last four

five

Well done remove dumbbell set aside her aside to become the situation became

stretch the sock

straighten the leg again

let's go immediately

34

56 above 7 works in eight work

nine

ten Mom same buttocks

1112 preparing 13

14 and

last

15 put the emphasis on the toe of the supporting leg again and again upstairs

is now up

exhalation

two

squeeze your buttocks up three

exhalation

four focus on straight arms and

5

upstairs

6

exhale seven

breath and

8

upstairs

9

Last on top is

excellent

really I feel that I have does not work codice and hope you with me in solidarity in this case, proceed to the next exercise

One of my favorite exercises, and effective at the same time is the rise of the pelvis on the surface with the use of

extra weight I'll take two dumbbells, you can use any extra weight or any object

important feel and buttocks in this exercise, we first sit down on your chair to the edge of your couch, and it does not matter

reduce quietly

Lie on your shoulder blades

check the position angle of your knees should be 90 degrees, try to relax the neck

you have it is not fixed in one position, it moves you along with your

When we go down the spine and lift your weight when we keep the pelvis to the pelvic bones and

starts to fall

note on my head

we lay down on the blade that is I just touching the blades then suddenly I bring Tass on top and as much as possible

I squeeze your buttocks

top point 1 2 3 and

lowered

omit very slowly

rises sharply two or three times and down when the lift

pelvis try to squeeze the buttocks as much as possible is the third time

continue

4

h

5 note on my head how the movement and 6

7 emphasis on our heels

89 If you find it hard to strain the neck can hold your head

with one hand

it was 10

eleven

but we have to move at the same time the head with your spine 12

13

14 squeeze will not do as much as possible

15 more

sixteen

seventeen

Eighteen still squeeze as much as possible, and 19

20 1 and another 5

2 as much as possible

34

and lowered

raised 5 times remove your dumbbells in your hands can go behind your head so that you do not get tired

We go down without weight

just breath hold three two one lowered

2 squeezed as hard as possible three two one lowered

continue

321 and

I also presses compress compress is the fourth time lowered

1 2 3 and 5

two or three times as much as possible 6

exhale down two or three times and

eight times

three

lowered you feel you should already feel the buttocks as never before their lives

9 and

working working working

10 Stuck his hands behind his head relaxed neck

Keep your pelvis you have a straight line from your knees to

finishing your head, check its position

stand stand stand lap angle of 90 degrees

squeezing is not good do not relax, we do not just raise your hips all the time we squeeze the buttocks

Check their finger they should be simply repeat s

keep hold

keep

omit to slightly

do a little raised such jerks

one-two-three small plate to compress 4 prozhimaem all five

six seven

as much as possible, you should feel like a rubber band 8

9

10

descend

the impression that the buttocks and just live separate lives

for the next exercise you will also need a chair by the way if you do this exercise at the gym, you can just as well

use an ordinary bench just grabbed it and carry out this exercise, I often

perform the gym, and so what we'll do, we do not need dumbbells network trust

even without them you will all burn belly we go

on the bench look to

you lay it on the edge of the pelvic bone and your feet move freely here we are now clutching at

your bench and try to keep a balance

the most important thing I think in this we look at it exactly just down and work our feet, we add them, I

heels just like the header and start from the lowest point it seemed to me to the floor

lift them up as much as possible

compress them at this point we knees apart and brings them down so compress 1

down dropped

2

look down

is only 3 feet 1 to 3 omit

4 and

down five

let 6 clench the buttocks

7 hold on to your chair legs

8 and

9

10 more

11 Run Run

12 down 13 length kami

14 of 15 more

516 and I hope you are feeling and buttocks 17 and

18 down

19 in style

20

sever your legs brings them together and now stretch the heels toward the ceiling

raise one leg compress down second

and lowered

3

We leave them for a few seconds on May 4

July 6 cling to the chair and

89 down 10

We stretch the heel 11

12

13 a little more

14 and the last 15 left feet together and now January 2nd

2 heels together

3 and

4

5

We descend slowly

We lowered her knees and straightened that's not all we do not go away from your chair and focus on his knees and

Keep at it over the edge of your hands and so will let us work with us left leg first, we are with you and

to descend

I not pull the sock and relaxes and exterior points possessed it in weight

We raise it to swing upward as high as possible and

bending the knee allot it for your second supporting leg back to top

in her upstairs behind the knee

straightened lowered gone

1 upstairs in style

2

squeeze your buttocks

three

down

keep your balance and four upstairs

56 as high as possible, and

7

down the noise as much as possible good 8

exhale nine

another 10 and 5 times

11 and down

12 down

13

h

14 last upward slanting

raised and lowered

fine fellows

We continue to change legs

the right to have rectified

raised the scythe again

lowered

2 all movements clear

goals

4 and 5 raised the lowered down

6x your buttocks will burn 7 and

8

9 and 10 h

verse all slightly

12-13 14 and the top down

recently raised

obliquely upward and all

lowered 15

born perfectly pulled straight back and pull the pelvis back

stretch your buttocks

feel like your muscles are stretched

Try not to bend your knees and

straight back to stand a little in this position

look down

excellent

Well done slowly rise and

rounded back the best completion of any training on the buttocks is stretching

gluteal muscles so let us once again and become rovnenko

We look forward in front of you and begin slowly

take not fall down draw your hips back as if someone is pulling you back by the tail

slightly bend your knees look ahead

down maximally and rose back up to a level

with a slight deflection waist slightly bent knees

down we feel like stretch your buttocks and down the top once more

and the top-down and exhale

upstairs now let's lie down on the floor on your back

to relax and

let down the leg to the second

hands

hug

lower leg and lifts it to yourself, you must feel

stretching back of the hamstring and leg

stretch your buttocks

Try as close as possible to slip to her leg is of course depends on your stretch marks and

lying is faded a bit and feeling in such a position as the stretch of river or muscles

We breathe deeply relax

lower foot slowly lower the top and 2

push up self supporting

very good chance in this position really glutes what you need after a workout

relaxed

three two one

excellent

Well done well, that as you exercise, I hope you feel his ass and I proved to you that you can feel

gluteal muscles even without doing basic exercises such as squats and lunges, I repeat that the basic exercise

of course, they are the most effective in building

exotic muscle mass but if you can not carry them out, or want to try something new to surprise your buttocks is

be sure to include this exercise in your program, you can add this video playlist sure your elected Like for my efforts

If you want to see these videos on my channel and of course do not forget to subscribe and include the bell after the button, so as not to miss

The following video and the next workout but we'll meet soon all the luck bye bye

For more infomation >> Как НАКАЧАТЬ ЯГОДИЦЫ без Приседаний и Выпадов, в домашних условиях - Duration: 28:09.

-------------------------------------------

Let's Talk ・ Super Mario Maker & PUBG Tonight! Start with Isaac Daily. - Duration: 4:07:33.

For more infomation >> Let's Talk ・ Super Mario Maker & PUBG Tonight! Start with Isaac Daily. - Duration: 4:07:33.

-------------------------------------------

Одесский юмор! Смешные анекдоты про евреев и деньги! - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Одесский юмор! Смешные анекдоты про евреев и деньги! - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

OMG! by Effektiv #32 – YouTube Update, Facebook AdBlock, Google Links, Snapchat Pixel, SMX 2018 - Duration: 6:05.

For more infomation >> OMG! by Effektiv #32 – YouTube Update, Facebook AdBlock, Google Links, Snapchat Pixel, SMX 2018 - Duration: 6:05.

-------------------------------------------

Spragniony na stoku?! - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Spragniony na stoku?! - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

ASSASSIN'S CREED 1 Director's Cut Edition Gameplay Walkthrough Part 10 No Commentary (1080p 60fps) - Duration: 28:49.

Rafiq: Peace be upon you, Altair. How may I serve you?

Altair: I've done as asked and learned all I need to know about my prey.

Rafiq: Then you must share your knowledge with me.

Altair: Abu'l Nuquod is corrupt to the core and despised by his own citizens as a result.

It appears he's been stealing money meant for the people of Damascus and spending it on himself.

Even as we speak he flaunts his greed preparing for a lavish party.

His guards and servants should have their hands full dealing with the guests.They won't even know I'm there.

Rafiq: Most impressive, my friend.The others said you'd make a mess of things, but not I, no.

I was sure you'd come through and come through you have.The Bureau's yours to do with as you please until you're ready to begin.

fast-forwarding memory to a more recent one

something caught your eye

No, you don't understand i have nothing

And thousands of lives are lost in its defense it seems a tragedy

hey

All i ask is for a

Abu'l: Welcome, welcome! Thank you all for joining me this evening.Please, eat, drink, enjoy all the pleasures I have to offer!

Take your time, I will wait.

Abu'l: I trust everything is to your... satisfaction?

Good, good. It pleases me to see you all so happy. For these are dark days, my friends, and we must enjoy this bounty while we still can.

War threatens to consume us all. Salahuddin bravely fights for what he believes in, and you are always there to support him without question.

It is your generosity that allows this campaign to continue. So I propose a toast then!

To you my dear friends. You, that have brought us to where we are today. May you be given everything you deserve.

Abu'l: Such kindness! I didn't think it in you! You, who have been so quick to judge me! And so cruel.

Oh, do not feign ignorance! Do you take me for a fool? That I have not heard the words whispered behind my back?

Well, I have, and I fear I can never forget.But this is not why I called you here tonight, no. I wish to speak more of this war, and your part in it.

You give up your coin, quick as can be, knowing all too well it buys the deaths of thousands.

You don't even know why we fight. "The Sanctity of the Holy Land" you'll say. Or the evil England nation of our enemies.

But these are lies you tell yourselves! [laughs] No. All this suffering is borne of fear and hate!

It bothers you that they are different, just as it bothers you that I am different! Compassion, mercy, tolerance.

These words mean nothing to any of you! Mean nothing to those infidel invaders, who ravage our land in search of gold and glory!

And so, I say enough! I've pledged myself to another cause.

One that will bring about a new world in which all people might live, side by side, in peace.

A pity none of you will live to see it.

Abu'l: Kill anyone who tries to escape!

Altair: Be at peace now. Their words can no longer do harm.

Abu'l: Why have you done this?

Altair: You stole money from those you claim to lead. Sent it away for some unknown purpose.

I want to know where it's gone and why.

Abu'l: Look at me! My very nature is an affront to the people I ruled.

And these noble robes did little more than to muffle their shouts of hate.

Altair: So this is about vengeance then.

Abu'l: No, not vengeance, but my conscience.

How could I finance a war in service to the same god that calls me an abomination?

Altair: If you do not serve Salahuddin's cause then whose?

Abu'l: In time you'll come to know them. I think perhaps you already do.

Altair: Then why hide? And why these dark deeds?

Abu'l: Is it so different than your own work?

You take the lives of men and women, strong in the conviction that their deaths will improve the lots of those left behind.

A minor evil, for a greater good? We are the same.

Altair: No, we are nothing alike.

Abu'l: Ah, but I see it in your eyes. You doubt. You cannot stop us. We will have our new world.

Rafiq: Word has reached me of your success, Altair.

Altair: Abu'l Nuquod's reign of terror is at an end.

Rafiq: I'm glad to hear it.

Altair: He killed them--the men and women at his party. It was poison--a coward's tool.

Blamed them for the war. Said he wished to end it.

Rafiq: Strange. But then again the merchant king was known to be a bit...different.

Perhaps this was simply a symptom of his madness.

Altair: Perhaps.

Rafiq: You sound unconvinced. Speak with Al Mualim then; he may offer a better explanation.

Altair: Yes, we'll see what he has to say...

fast-forwarding memory to a more recent one

Al Mualim: Come, Altair. Speak with me a moment.

Altair: As you wish.

Al Mualim: Word has reached me of your success. You've my gratitude, and that of the realm.

Freeing these cities from their corrupt leaders will no doubt promote the cause of peace.

Altair: Can you really be so sure?

Al Mualim: The means by which men rule are reflected in their people.

As you cleanse the cities of corruption, you heal the hearts and minds of those who live within.

Altair: Our enemies would disagree.

Al Mualim: What do you mean?

Altair: Each man I've slain has confessed strange words to me. They are without regret.

Even in death they seem confident of their success. Though they do not admit it directly, there is a tie that binds them. I'm sure of it.

Al Mualim: There is a difference, Altair, between what we are told to be true and what we see to be true.

Most men do not bother to make the distinction. It is simpler that way. But as an Assassin, it is your nature to notice, to question.

Altair: Then what is it that connects these men?

Al Mualim: Ah, but as an Assassin, it is also your duty to still these thoughts and trust in your master.

For there can be no true peace without order. And order requires authority.

Altair: You speak in circles, master! You commend me for being aware, then ask me not to be. Which is it?

Al Mualim: The question will be answered when you no longer need to ask it.

Altair: I assume you called me here for more than just a lecture.

Al Mualim: [laughs] Very well. A rank and weapon are again restored to you. Two more leaders remain. Go and see to it that their rule is ended.

For more infomation >> ASSASSIN'S CREED 1 Director's Cut Edition Gameplay Walkthrough Part 10 No Commentary (1080p 60fps) - Duration: 28:49.

-------------------------------------------

Steven Ko / O´right -lanseeraus Suomessa. www.pinni.fi - Duration: 1:40.

For more infomation >> Steven Ko / O´right -lanseeraus Suomessa. www.pinni.fi - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

Пряжа ручного прядения - Как сделать крученую пряжу в одно сложение - Duration: 3:17.

For more infomation >> Пряжа ручного прядения - Как сделать крученую пряжу в одно сложение - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

"Schwiegertochter gesucht": Kandidat Kevin mutiert zum Bachelor - Duration: 3:02.

For more infomation >> "Schwiegertochter gesucht": Kandidat Kevin mutiert zum Bachelor - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

LetterSchool handwriting 3X Speed UpperCase D'Nealian CURSIVE letters Multicolored version ABCDEFGH - Duration: 12:36.

LetterSchool handwriting 3X Speed UpperCase D'Nealian CURSIVE letters Multicolored version ABCDEFGH

For more infomation >> LetterSchool handwriting 3X Speed UpperCase D'Nealian CURSIVE letters Multicolored version ABCDEFGH - Duration: 12:36.

-------------------------------------------

Jan Sobieski "Listy do Marysieńki" Cytat na poniedziałek Atticusa - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> Jan Sobieski "Listy do Marysieńki" Cytat na poniedziałek Atticusa - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Fear of the storm? Relax with me! I'll cuddle you after a nightmare ROLE PLAY for Sleep - Duration: 12:43.

cuddles after a nightmare during thunderstorms

what happened? did you have a nightmare?

it's early, it's midnight

You should sleep at this hour, you know that tomorrow you have to get up early

I sit for a moment here with you

then, what's happened?

you did a bad dream

it is normal, it can happen

but what is this?

you have the wet pillow

ah! Why did you cry

yes, I understand

Sometimes the nightmares look so real

it has also happened to me sometimes

calm down now

It was just a bad dream

yes, it has also happened to me sometimes

I told you, the dream seems so real

It happened that I dreamed of a ugly bad thing

and I woke up that I was crying

It can happen by, now calm down

do you want a glass of water?

do you want a herbal tea?

okay, I'm going to heat up what you did not finish tonight

the herbal tea I prepared for you, the one to sleep well

but you forgot to drink it

I'm going to pick it up, you woke up a bit ... wait for me to come back right away

here it is

in your glass for infusions

it's cute, I think I'll buy it for me too

I do not really love herbs

but this glass is so cute that it is also wanted to drink herbal teas

Was I already in bed? Of course ... what do you want me to stand at this hour?

I was reading a book

here it is, is good?

can I taste it?

it's good

do you want more?

I help you

be careful not to overturn it, otherwise you end up wetting the pillow

enough? ok

what about your nightmare?

wait a moment

I put you some pillows

it's right now

now lean back again

so you're more comfortable

what am I doing? I play with hair when I speak with someone, is a habit

I comb the curls with my hands

did not you ever notice it?

tell me a little about how this dream was

so maybe we exorcise it

yes...

i understand

I understand that you are confused

crying is normal

it is not a sign of weakness

may be liberating

you like sound of my curls

the sound is pleasant

but having so many curls make me a bit bad to comb them, even with their hands

I have to brush them with the brush only when I do the shampoo

and when I put my hands in my hair, I often find many knots, and I get rid of them with my fingers

listen

but what do you think this dream come from?

are you anxious for tomorrow?

but be quiet that will be all right

dont'worry

surely it is essential that you rest now

tomorrow is a tiresome day

now you must sleep

the tea will not make you sleep because you have drunk so little

but now we have spoken,

do you want it to stay a bit longer?

ok

I stay with you

but i'm very tired

I am sleepy

sorry

i'm very very sleepy

yes , i told you, i was reading

I was thinking of reading just a couple of pages

but perhaps I was already asleep, over the book

Then I heard that screamed

dont'think about nightmare now

it was only a bad dream

with two little small pampering passes everything

now you fall asleep

Take a deep breath

you feel you are already relaxing

I do some relaxing caress on your face

and let go of all the bad dreams

we blow away all the nightmares, all the bad thoughts

are you well?

ok

breathes calmly

you are closing your eyes

It's all gone, all right

no problems, no worries

now it's all ok

good

then I'm going to sleep

Do you want me to let you light up?

I turn it off

ok

May I go to bed ?

Ok, I go to my sweet beed

i'm so sleepy

take a good sleep

good night

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét