Thứ Hai, 6 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 6 2017

focus! I'll go out right now.

This is my ouffit today.

In the jacket I wore knitted vest and the dress.

I put my leggings and the winter socks on.

and put a knit hat as well.

because it's quite cold in korea.

also bring my LUSH eco bag.

see you then!

look how curly my hair is!

what's you guys doing?

today is friday! 3rd novermber.

It's 5 : 36 pm.

I've been working all day.

just packing some of my products.

but I got quite lonely (lol) so I just turn on the camera to talk to you.

have to finish packing more faster.

and also have bunch of scrap things in my bag.

I really want to decorating my diary right now XD

but I have to packing as well!

so I will just show you how I do my work

done packing!

Finally

It's in here as well.

I have to put the them all in the box.

I'm so happy that I fininshed this today!

I really enjoy packing things because it feels so satisfying.

FEEL SO GOOD!

Hi guys!

last time I showed you guys how I make calendar for my diary.

today I'm going to show you how I decorate my diary using bills and memo pad. (and how I write my diary)

I have so many receipts!

not sure how I'm gonna do this lol

have stickers and the memo pad as well.

actually I was going to use my old diary but my brother got interested in it so I just gave it to him.

(It was 6 hole diary. I don't know the exact name of that style in english)

It was perfect excuse to get a new diary, right?

I cleaned the old diary and resetting it to use it with fresh start but It's not mine anymore lol

( if you use that diary you can change the papers easily )

I organize my reciepts along the dates.

unfold it first.

I got these leaves in Gyeong Ju, when I traveled with my family.

and dried them.

why do I have so many receipts?

I don't think I bought anything!

this is my drawings that I drew in my father's car.

this is november calendar.

and this is year 2017 calenar.

this is my drawings that I drew in my father's car.

when we traveled Gyeongju last week.

I always rip off the unnecessary parts on the receipts.

this is my lunch receipt I'll just throw away.

this as well.

I think we can start with yesterday's receipts.

like I said earlier just rip this part off

the point is what I ate in the cafe

this is from the book store.

I didin't buy the book but I like the book store receipt thing.

this was originally in the diary(diary - midori MD NOTE). It's sticker but I won't use this right now.

I always start my diary with page 3.

(i don't know exact reason but I always liked to use this way in my whole entire life!)

well, let's see

first of all. this is quite funny (you might think)

this is my gift from me from my own shop.

It's tracker memo pad.

I did packed this the other day. and I just couldn't get one because it's so damn cute!

let's open!

ta-dah!

this is my new tracker memo pad.

the original tracker pad is same with the layout. I changed the colours.

when I recieved this I was so surprised how pretty it looks!

and my brother also surprised!

I was going to use this original one but after I got the new one!!

the original pad suits this diary as well!

but I like to use the new one hehe

It's smaller than my hand.

I think you saw lot of clips that I made my own trackers on my diaries.

I write what I read, watch, how my mood was that day , and my expense.

I always draw the layout on my diary

but after I start making stationery things for me and you I was thinking how about making tracker memo pad?

so this is the result!

let's zoom in!

let me show you how i use this!

this is my diary's first page.

midori MD NOTE.

made in japan ( It's japanese brand!)

I'm gonna start using the 3rd page.

I'll put this here. you can use this 1 paper from the tracker pad for 2weeks.

it means you need 2 papers for 1 month.

so you can put this way,

or you can use the first 2 weeks one and then

put the other paper after few pages later.

I don't know why I'm telling you this.

(It's available for other countries but the delivery price is more expensive then the product price so I don't recommend you to buy my products.)

I will put this in the middle of my diary.

I only have masking tape right now.

So I'm just gonna use my roller tape.

after that I'm gonna decorate with some stickers!

let me put this paper underneath.

It's november already. I can't believe it.

let's put this!

is it the center?

yes it is.

I always use stickers on my diary.

especially like this dot stickers!

just put them with no rules.

this Midori diary is so clean and feel so pure so I just force my self to use white things on it.

and then wirte down things that I need to track this month.

READ, WATCH, MOOD, EXPENSE

was yesterday thursday ?

I'm gonna write down the dates.

1st, 2nd, 3rd.

the reason why I write the dates on the side is because I like to write the days as well.

I like to write days with mandarin.

you can use this way!

what did I do on 1st day of november?

oh I ate ddeokbokkee ,

went to stationerey sotre.

But It's not my clear memory lol.

I'm gonna write 2nd, wednesday first.

I read <Hillbilly Elegy> yesterday.

ZOOM IN~~~~~

If the space not enough i write the point word.

I didn't watched anything yesterday.

if my mood good I draw smile on the paper.

I went to starbucks yesterday.

spent 3 dollars at starbucks,

and also had a gimbap for dinner.

my boyfriend J got the gimbap for me so It cost me nothing!

and I bought some snacks

It was 4 dollars.

Is that it?

yay

I spent 7 dollars for yesterday.

I'll write down here.

Today I'm gonna read <Hillbilly Elegy> as well.

but I'm not sure so i'm just gonna write it later

I watched 'delicious guys (korean tv show)' today.

and also draw little smile

I spent 10 dollars for ddeokbokkee.

have you heard 'gamtan ddeokbokkee'? It's so good!!!!

The strong point about this tracker pad is you can always check what dates and what days!

but I always write my plans with the calendar.

so I need to always draw my calendar for the diary.

where is the november calendar?

I'm gonna put this as well.

where do I put this?

I'm gonna put this on this page.

use this roller tape again!

you have to try this!

I mentioned this few times in my videos

DAISO also have this. It's 2 dollars.

It's so convenient and strong tape!

if I use glue on paper It always sticks on my fingers.

but this is not that annoying!

who ever made this! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

and if you think this page is to empty.

you can always put stickers on it or do whatever you want.

where is the cute stickers?

I'm gonna write down the date and day.

and the I'll write my schedule as simple as possible!

let me check out my phone for the schedule.

1st day was my brand Fifty nine open date

yesterday I went to cafe alone for work and spent some time in book store.

and today I was working all day.

tomorrow I have to finish my drawing class assignment.

and sunday I have meeting.

11 saturday...

next page.

I'm going to scrap few receipts from yesterday.

using this masking tape (i got this stationery store in korea)

singing lol

this is from yesterday.

let's start jornaling.

I read few reviews about Midori diary never leaves marks from the page.

but you can see my writing through the paper

all done!

I always been so specific for my journals

but I'm training my self to do my journals more simple recently.

my hand writing is so small.

I'll finish my diary video here.

I'm gonna read some books after this.

see you tomorrow guys!

bye bye!

never ending packing!

I posted mini 2nd hand beauty market.

I packed all the products.

so I can send them!

cute!

For more infomation >> (eng) I'VE BEEN #1 : drawing, working, journaling │ yesiamyulia☼☽ - Duration: 25:29.

-------------------------------------------

সরাসরি আজকের দুপুরের বাংলা খবর চ্যানেল 24 লাইভ ৬ নভেম্বর ২০১৭ Channel 24 News Today - Duration: 22:40.

bangladesh news 24

For more infomation >> সরাসরি আজকের দুপুরের বাংলা খবর চ্যানেল 24 লাইভ ৬ নভেম্বর ২০১৭ Channel 24 News Today - Duration: 22:40.

-------------------------------------------

他の猫にいじめられていた迷子の猫を助けると、人間の優しさがよっぽど嬉しかったのか感謝の伝えかたがハンパない【感動する話】 - Duration: 3:25.

For more infomation >> 他の猫にいじめられていた迷子の猫を助けると、人間の優しさがよっぽど嬉しかったのか感謝の伝えかたがハンパない【感動する話】 - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Kman夾娃娃 大盒公仔也能頂抽?下班路過少少出。不起眼女主角培育 英梨梨。クレーンゲーム Claw crane UFOキャッチャー#159 - Duration: 2:08.

For more infomation >> Kman夾娃娃 大盒公仔也能頂抽?下班路過少少出。不起眼女主角培育 英梨梨。クレーンゲーム Claw crane UFOキャッチャー#159 - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Shinichi Phạm | Hamlet Trương Radio Đêm 1: Nếu Có Thương - Hamlet Trương - Duration: 32:28.

For more infomation >> Shinichi Phạm | Hamlet Trương Radio Đêm 1: Nếu Có Thương - Hamlet Trương - Duration: 32:28.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB] [Meeting] The Unit (더 유닛): IM (Giseok, Taeeun, Hankyeol, Kijoong) #SUPERBOOT - Duration: 3:27.

2, 3

Hel-

Hello, we're IM

What kind of group do you want to become?

There's a goal we had since we started training

Our dance teacher calls it ARP

It means All Round Player

So just like that we always thought...

There are many talented singers

So we thought we shouldn't only be good at one thing

We're trying our best to be a group that's good at everything

[MAMAMOO - Um Oh Ah Yeh]

Kijoong: Thank you- PD: What do you think your charming point is?

Me?

I found out recently too

I think it's my cuteness

You found out recently?

Yes

Who told you?

My hyungs (members)

Can you pull back your hair?

Lift it all up

More

Sorry

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB] [Meeting] The Unit (더 유닛): IM (Giseok, Taeeun, Hankyeol, Kijoong) #SUPERBOOT - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Let's Talk ・ Super Mario Maker & PUBG Tonight! Start with Isaac Daily. - Duration: 4:07:33.

For more infomation >> Let's Talk ・ Super Mario Maker & PUBG Tonight! Start with Isaac Daily. - Duration: 4:07:33.

-------------------------------------------

Одесский юмор! Смешные анекдоты про евреев и деньги! - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Одесский юмор! Смешные анекдоты про евреев и деньги! - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Мультики про машинки все серии подряд без остановки новые серии 2017 Сборник для детей #Мультфильмы - Duration: 16:23.

For more infomation >> Мультики про машинки все серии подряд без остановки новые серии 2017 Сборник для детей #Мультфильмы - Duration: 16:23.

-------------------------------------------

OMG! by Effektiv #32 – YouTube Update, Facebook AdBlock, Google Links, Snapchat Pixel, SMX 2018 - Duration: 6:05.

For more infomation >> OMG! by Effektiv #32 – YouTube Update, Facebook AdBlock, Google Links, Snapchat Pixel, SMX 2018 - Duration: 6:05.

-------------------------------------------

LetterSchool handwriting 3X Speed UpperCase D'Nealian CURSIVE letters Multicolored version ABCDEFGH - Duration: 12:36.

LetterSchool handwriting 3X Speed UpperCase D'Nealian CURSIVE letters Multicolored version ABCDEFGH

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét