Thứ Tư, 8 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 8 2017

It's Steve and Maggie – Wow English TV.

Yeah!

Haha.

Hihi.

Oh hey, Hello boys and girls.

Hello.

Haha.

What am I doing?

Haha.

Yeah.

I am cooking and today, I am making a pizza.

This is going to be a (mwah) Perfect pizza.

Only the things I like will go on this pizza but I need to roll out the pizza dough and

for that I need some flour.

Hey Steve, I can help.

I can help.

Yeah!

Oh no, Maggie.

Let's make pizza.

Maggie!

Stop it!

You naughty, naughty bird.

Oh.

Maggie, what a mess.

(Bleh.)

Oh Maggie, what a mess.

And that's too much flour.

Maggie, tidy up this mess now!

Haha, sorry.

Abracadabra.

Oh… thank you Maggie.

Oh, that naughty, naughty bird drives me crazy!

I only need just a little bit of flour so I can roll out the pizza dough.

Yay!

I like this bit.

Yay!

Hey, do you like making pizza?

Yeah!

I do.

Oh great, look.

It's finished.

Hey!

I've made the perfect pizza base for my (mwah) perfect pizza.

Right, what shall we put on first?

Yeah!

Some tomato ketchup.

Hey, Steve I can get it, I can get it.

No Maggie, don't worry, I'll get it myself.

Oh…

Ketchup, ketchup, ketchup, oh, hey, look, it's tomato ketchup.

Do you like tomato ketchup?

I do.

Yay!

Ok, let's put some tomato ketchup on the pizza.

Oh, look!

Wow!

This isn't tomato ketchup.

No, what is it?

Oh, look.

It's Maggie's magic dust.

Great!

Look, I've got some tomato ketchup.

Let's put it on my pizza.

Yay!

I like tomato ketchup.

Yay!

Hehe, I'm going to help Steve make his pizza.

And he likes chocolate.

Yeah!

Let's put some chocolate on Steve's pizza.

Hihi.

Yeah!

Hey!

Great!

I've finished.

Super!

Now, what shall I put on my (mwah) perfect pizza next?

It must be something that I like.

Hey Steve, you like chocolate.

Oh!

Hey!

Maggie!

That's crazy.

Chocolate on a pizza?

Oh.

Hey boys and girls.

Do you like chocolate?

Yes?

Then rub your tummies and say "Yes, I do."

Do you like chocolate?

"Yes, I do."

I like chocolate, but… chocolate on a pizza?

Chocolate and tomato ketchup?

Do you like chocolate and tomato ketchup?

I don't know.

Let's find out.

No!

I don't like chocolate and tomato ketchup.

Oh…

That is not good.

No.

Do you like chocolate and tomato ketchup?

No, no I don't.

Say it with me.

Do you like chocolate and tomato ketchup?

"No, I don't."

Chocolate doesn't belong on a pizza.

That's just crazy.

(Bleh).

But what can I put on my pizza.

Oh, hey.

Let's use Maggie's magic dust.

Oh, I hope it's something that I like.

Let's find out.

Ok, here we go.

Oh, what is it?

What is it?

Oh look.

Hey, what is it?

Yeah!

It's cheese and I like cheese and I like cheese on a pizza.

Oh, great!

Ok, what next?

Oh, haha.

Yeah!

Steve likes bananas.

Let's put a banana oh his pizza.

Hey!

Great!

Haha.

Oh.

Super!

Yay!

Finished.

This looks great, so what's next for my perfect pizza.

It must be something that I really like.

Try some bananas.

What?!

Hey!

Maggie!

What are you doing?

Banana on a pizza?

Bleh!

Hey, boys and girls.

Do you like bananas?

Yeah?

Then say, "Yes, I do."

Do you like bananas?

I like bananas too.

But hey!

Do you like bananas on a pizza?

Banana with cheese and ketchup?

No, I don't.

Oh, Maggie!

Banana with cheese and tomato ketchup is a bad idea.

Oh.

I don't like banana on a pizza.

Do you like banana on a pizza?

No, then say: "No, I don't."

Oh, I don't like banana on a pizza, Maggie is crazy.

But hey, let's use Maggie's magic dust again.

Ok, I hope that it's something that I like.

Oh, what is it?

What is it?

Hey, look!

Aha!

It's ham.

A ham and cheese pizza.

Now, that is a good idea.

Let's put some ham on the pizza.

Haha.

Uh-oh.

Steve doesn't like banana on pizza.

But he likes… haha… marshmallows!

Yeah!

Let's put marshmallows on his pizza.

Haha!

Great!

I like ham.

Hey, do you like ham?

Yes?

Do you like ham?

Then say, "Yes, I do."

Do you like ham?

Great!

I like ham on a perfect pizza with cheese and tomato ketchup.

But what shall I put on next.

Hihi.

Try some marshmallows.

Yeah!

Oh!

Hey!

Maggie!

Not again.

Oh, you naughty, naughty bird.

Look, marshmallows on a pizza.

This is not my idea of a perfect pizza.

No!

Marshmallows on a pizza is a bad idea.

Oh, and look.

Maggie's nearly ruined my ham, cheese and tomato pizza.

Oh, what a naughty, naughty bird.

Oh, this pizza is nearly perfect.

It just needs something like… olives.

Let's use Maggie's magic dust for a few olives.

Yay!

Look, look.

What are they?

They are olives.

Oh, wow!

I like olives.

Do you like olives?

Yes?

Then say, "Yes, I do."

If you don't like olives, say "No, I don't."

Do you like olives?

I love olives.

Let's put them on my pizza.

Haha!

Yoghurt.

I like yoghurt.

Do you like yoghurt?

Yeah!

Steve likes yoghurt.

So let's put it on his pizza.

Yeah! …and a tomato pizza, oh dear…

Try some yoghurt!

Oh!

You like yoghurt.

Maggie!

You naughty, naughty bird.

Maggie's put yoghurt on my pizza.

Do you like yoghurt?

Yes?

Then say, "Yes, I do."

Do you like yoghurt?

"Yes, I do."

But do you like yoghurt on a pizza?

No, I don't.

Say that with me.

Do you like yoghurt on a pizza?

"No, I don't."

Oh, my pizza is ruined.

Oh, I have to start again.

What a naughty, naughty bird.

Hey, why don't you make your perfect pizza?

And I hope there's no chocolate, no bananas, no marshmallows and no yoghurt on your perfect

pizza.

Hey, if you like it, like it and if you love it – please subscribe.

Touch here.

See you next time.

Bye bye boys and girls.

(Maggie, let's go out for pizza.

You naughty, naughty bird.)

For more infomation >> Perfect Marshmallow Pizza Story from Steve and Maggie NEW | Food for Kids Stories | Wow English TV - Duration: 10:04.

-------------------------------------------

6 BÀI HỌC CUỘC SỐNG TÔI NHẬN RA KHI MÌNH 25 TUỔI - Duration: 4:02.

For more infomation >> 6 BÀI HỌC CUỘC SỐNG TÔI NHẬN RA KHI MÌNH 25 TUỔI - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

TOMATE RECHEADO COM PROVOLONE - Duration: 6:03.

For more infomation >> TOMATE RECHEADO COM PROVOLONE - Duration: 6:03.

-------------------------------------------

Dance Performance ダンスパフォーマンス ("ポーランドには実はすごい日本人がいるんです"から) - Duration: 10:50.

For more infomation >> Dance Performance ダンスパフォーマンス ("ポーランドには実はすごい日本人がいるんです"から) - Duration: 10:50.

-------------------------------------------

ANNE OF GREEN GABLES - THE GOOD STARS | Anne Meets Miss Josephine Barry | PBS - Duration: 1:52.

- I don't know what it's like

to awake suddenly from a deep sleep,

but I can imagine it must have been extremely disturbing.

- Yes, it was.

- Then, perhaps you can imagine the other side of it.

An orphan child who had the honor to have her very first

sleepover with her best bosom friend,

deadly afraid of terrors of the dark,

lost and alone in a strange hallway,

searching for the warmth of her bed.

If you have imagination, Miss Barry,

can you imagine my heartache at making such a mistake?

- We've had dealings with Anne Shirley

before this, haven't we?

- Yes, Mrs. Barry.

- For instance?

- Serving alcohol at a children's tea party.

- Really?

- Inexcusable.

- Also an accident?

- My life is a perfect tragedy of grievous accidents,

one after the other.

- Anne Shirley, I do believe your claim to sympathy

is as strong as my own.

- In that case, would you please consider forgiving Diana,

and stay as long as you meant to in Avonlea?

(warm harmonious music)

- Diana shall have her music lessons,

and I will be happy to stay,

so long as you promise to come and talk to me now and then.

My dear, I do believe you're the first

interesting person I've ever met in Avonlea. (laughs)

(sighs)

For more infomation >> ANNE OF GREEN GABLES - THE GOOD STARS | Anne Meets Miss Josephine Barry | PBS - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

This Is Us 2x08 Promo "Number One" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> This Is Us 2x08 Promo "Number One" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

What is PayPal? How To Create PayPal Account? [Hindi] - Tech Hindi Gyan - Duration: 2:50.

LIKE , SHARE , SUPPORT And SUBSCRIBE

LIKE , SHARE , SUPPORT And SUBSCRIBE

LIKE , SHARE , SUPPORT And SUBSCRIBE

LIKE , SHARE , SUPPORT And SUBSCRIBE

LIKE , SHARE , SUPPORT And SUBSCRIBE

LIKE , SHARE , SUPPORT And SUBSCRIBE

LIKE , SHARE , SUPPORT And SUBSCRIBE

For more infomation >> What is PayPal? How To Create PayPal Account? [Hindi] - Tech Hindi Gyan - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

I FOUND ONLINE DATERS!!![ROBLOX] - Duration: 2:32.

Look what he is saying to her Lol

For more infomation >> I FOUND ONLINE DATERS!!![ROBLOX] - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Google Pixel 2 Review: Android Done Right - Duration: 7:54.

Hey there, Alex here.

I'm a self-professed fan of the original Google Pixel.

It's the phone that I use when I'm not testing other phones.

Because despite its shortcomings, it does a few things that I really like.

It has that pure Google Android experience, and an amazing camera.

So obviously I was pretty excited about the new Pixels.

There is the smaller Pixel 2 which I'm reviewing, and the bigger Pixel 2 XL.

I tend to prefer the smaller device most of the time,

and the main difference between them are just the bigger, taller screen,

and a larger battery.

So other than those areas,

the rest of the review can be applied to the bigger Pixel 2 XL too.

So let's get started.

The first thing you'll hear people complaining about is dem bezels.

If you remember, that was one of the complaints that some people had for the first Pixel.

This time round on the Pixel 2, the bezels are actually slightly bigger.

But we do get a pair of really good sounding front firing stereo speakers here.

To me, I actually don't mind the bezels that much.

It's not the best looking design,

but it works just fine for everyday use.

That's pretty much the same story for the rest of the design elements of the phone.

It's a phone that prioritises functional design.

Like for example, even though it has a metal body,

it's being covered by what feels like plastic,

and that's just to improve the feel and grip of the phone.

The iconic glass window is still here, and that's just for better antenna performance.

You even get a minor camera bump now to incorporate better camera hardware.

So while this isn't the prettiest phone around,

functionally, it's a solid upgrade from the original Google Pixel,

and fixes most of the issues that I had with it.

Like I prefer the darker blacks that they are using for the bezels,

I don't have to worry about damaging the rear glass panel and affecting camera quality,

the bluetooth connection seems more reliable,

the phone is now IP67 water and dust resistant,

and you don't get that lens flare effect any more

when the light hits the camera at the wrong angle.

Talking about the camera,

let's just get that out of the way first and let me just gush over it for a moment.

Because I think it's going to be one of the main reasons to buy this phone.

It's a 12.2MP camera with various hardware changes over last year's Pixel.

But the most important thing is just how well the camera performs in pretty much all situations.

Sometimes I find myself just shooting at random stuff,

and when I just review the images later, most of them looks great.

A big part of it comes from how good Google's computational photography is,

which uses machine learning to process images.

This is what enables the amazing HDR+ mode that we've seen on past Google devices,

allowing the phone to seemingly capture incredible looking shots even in challenging lighting

conditions.

I already thought the Google Pixel's camera was really good,

but the Pixel 2 takes that to the next level.

I have more camera samples in the video description below, so be sure to check them out.

Also you might realise that unlike a lot of other flagship devices,

the Pixel 2 only has a single rear camera.

But because of all the machine learning, and the use of a dual pixel sensor,

it's still able to produce some pretty incredible portrait mode shots.

Most phones would need 2 separate camera sensors to do this properly,

Google is just using the minor difference in viewpoint

between the two pixels on each individual pixel on the sensor to create a depth map.

Which can then be used to create a background blur effect.

While the 8MP front camera might not have that same dual pixel setup,

because of the use of machine learning to identify the foreground and background,

it's still able to do some pretty nice-looking portrait mode too.

For both the front and rear camera portrait mode,

they're not perfect, and you can still see some errors here and there.

But the results are good enough to make me want to use it on a regular basis.

Oh, by the way there is a new Motion Photos mode as well which is pretty self-explanatory.

But it's quite limited in its functionality,

and just not something that I enjoy using anyway.

To sum it up, the Pixel 2 is definitely a contender for the best smartphone camera out there.

No matter whether it's capturing photos or videos, it's just so consistently great.

This is a phone that will make you want to use the camera more,

just because you know it's capable of producing great results.

Which is why it's a great thing that like the previous Pixel,

it comes with unlimited original resolution uploads to Google Photos.

Well, at least for like the next 3 years.

After that you still have the option of using the slightly compressed high resolution unlimited upload,

and of course anything you've uploaded in the past remains at original quality

without taking up your Google Drive storage.

In case you don't know, Google Photos is really great at recognising photos using machine-learning.

So I can just search for a date, an object, a location, or even search according to faces.

It takes all the pain out of photos management, which is why I love it so much.

This reduction of friction is a theme that you'll see over and over again on the Google Pixel,

especially when we're talking about software features.

Take Google Assistant, a feature that Google really wants you to use.

The microphones are noticeably better at picking up the launch phrase,

and remember the stereo speakers?

I'm guessing that's to make hearing Google Assistant a lot easier too.

If you can't use the launch phrase, just give the sides a squeeze.

Google calls this Active Edge, and yeah, it's the same tech behind the HTC U11.

Some people may like it, but I still think it's not that useful.

For example, when the screen is off it's super quick to launch the Assistant,

but then you'll still need to unlock the phone for it to work its magic.

When the phone is unlocked and I'm using the phone normally,

it requires a change in the way I hold the phone before I can squeeze it.

Long pressing the home button might take a tiny bit longer,

but it feels more convenient for me.

It also doesn't help that this feature is not remappable,

and the only other thing you can do with it is silence phone calls.

But hey, at least Google Assistant is now available in Singapore officially, which is

fun to have.

Other than just using your voice, or text, there is a sort of new feature called Google Lens,

which lets you search with images.

It can identify basic things like book covers, album covers, landmarks, and obvious stuff.

It can identify a few other things too, but its uses are kind of limited for now.

I think eventually when it starts to be able to recognise more things,

I could see it being really useful.

Then you get other smaller changes too like an Always-On-Display,

and a new ambient music identifying feature which is actually quite nice to have in some cases.

It's sort of a nice little addition,

since the phone is already listening for the Google Assistant launch phrase anyway.

Just so you know, all of the music recognition happens on-device with a local database,

so it works even in airplane mode.

You might noticed that there are some changes on the home screen too.

The Search bar is easily accessible at the bottom which I really do like,

since I use the search feature a lot.

I also love that when I use a darker wallpaper, it changes into a dark theme automatically.

When you combine all those minor little touches with the buttery smooth software experience,

what you get is pretty much the best Android software experience in the market.

You'll notice that I didn't really talk about the processor and hardware specifications

too much,

and that's because it's really not the main focus here.

The focus here, is really all about the user experience.

The day to day stuff that you use your phone for.

It can handle everything you throw at it with ease,

and surprisingly, even the smaller battery here lasted me a full day of use easily.

It just doesn't have any fancy hardware to wow you with,

it just does all of the basics really well.

You also don't have to worry about software updates too, since Google promised 3 years

of software updates and security patches for the Google Pixel 2.

If you like to live on the cutting edge, the Pixel line is going to be the first to get

major Android version updates.

Also, Google has actually extended the warranty to 2 years for the Pixel 2 lineup, so that's

even lesser things to worry about.

Okay, there might be a few compromise here and there.

First of all is of course the removal of the headphone jack,

but I prefer wireless earbuds anyway, so it's not a huge deal for me.

Then the design of the phone is also rather uninspiring.

It's really hard for me to say whether you should buy the phone or not,

because what you want from a phone might be different from mine.

But if you ask me to pick my favourite phone this year,

I'll pick the Pixel 2 in a heartbeat.

Thanks for watching my review of the Google Pixel 2.

If you like what you saw,

be sure to give me a thumbs up, and subscribe to the channel.

Thanks, and see you guys on the next one.

For more infomation >> Google Pixel 2 Review: Android Done Right - Duration: 7:54.

-------------------------------------------

Infinitiy Economics - Die schlauen tauschen gerade ihre Bitcoins und kaufen sich den Infinity Coin - Duration: 9:56.

For more infomation >> Infinitiy Economics - Die schlauen tauschen gerade ihre Bitcoins und kaufen sich den Infinity Coin - Duration: 9:56.

-------------------------------------------

Farm Kid's Fun Facts - Cat's Ears - Fun Facts for Kids - Duration: 0:37.

Hi, farm kids. Are you ready for today's fun fact? Awesome! Here we go.

Cats have 32 muscles in each ear. Wow! Those are some strong ears.

No wonder my cat is always going to the gym.

Make sure you subscribe to our channel and share our fun facts.

See you later farm kids!

For more infomation >> Farm Kid's Fun Facts - Cat's Ears - Fun Facts for Kids - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

Essence of Murli 09-11-2017 - Duration: 9:03.

Om Shanti !

Today's Murli Date Is 9th November 2017

Essence: Sweet children, make effort and become full of all virtues.

Imbibe divine virtues.

Check to see what defects you still have within you and to what extent you have become soul conscious.

Question: What constant deep concern should the intellects of serviceable children have at this time?

Answer: How to change human beings into deities and how to tell everyone the biographies of Lakshmi and Narayan and Rama and Sita.

You children should have this constant deep concern in you.

Become one who can adopt many forms, change your dress into one of tip-top fashion and go to a Lakshmi and Narayan Temple.

Make a special appointment to see the priests and trustees of the temple there and then ask them tactfully:

You have built this temple to them, but do you know their biography?

Speak to them tactfully and give them the introduction.

( If we go wearing white BK dress, they may or may not appreciate, hence Baba says serve them tactfully, even if it means wearing non BK dress )

Song: Our pilgrimage is unique.

Essence for dharna: 1. Maintain the intoxication of knowledge. ( By being intoxicated by divine knowledge we acquire godly virtues)

Keep a stage of equanimity in praise and defamation. Don't allow your stage to fluctuate.

2. Give everyone the Father's introduction and tell them the real biography of Lakshmi and Narayan.

Become benevolent, benefit everyone and continue to move forward by following shrimat.

Blessing: May you be an intense effort-maker who overcomes any mountain of problems with the flying stage.

The speed of time constantly continues to move forward at a fast speed.

Time never stops; even if someone wants to stop time, it doesn't stop.

Time is the creation and you are the creators and therefore,

no matter what the adverse situations are or whatever mountains of problems come, those who fly will never stop.

If something that is flying stops anywhere other than its destination, there would be an accident

So you children have to become intense effort -makers and continue to fly in the flying stage.

Never get tired or stop.

( By saying above Baba is filling us with strength, encouraging us ... all this to seek help from Baba and enhance our power of endurance)

Slogan: Making the atmosphere powerful with the attitude of remembrance is true service of the mind.

To the sweetest, beloved, long-lost and now-found children, love, remembrance and good morning from the Mother, the Father, BapDada.

The spiritual Father says namaste to the spiritual children.

We spiritual children convey to spiritual Baapdada, our love our remembrance, our good morning & our namaste namaste

Om Shanti !

For more infomation >> Essence of Murli 09-11-2017 - Duration: 9:03.

-------------------------------------------

Let's Talk: Star Wars Battlefront II - Campaign Mode (First Three Missions) - Duration: 9:41.

For more infomation >> Let's Talk: Star Wars Battlefront II - Campaign Mode (First Three Missions) - Duration: 9:41.

-------------------------------------------

COD World War 2 All Best Working Multiplayer Glitches - Call of Duty World War 2 Glitches - WW2 - Duration: 8:58.

For more infomation >> COD World War 2 All Best Working Multiplayer Glitches - Call of Duty World War 2 Glitches - WW2 - Duration: 8:58.

-------------------------------------------

ЧЕЛОВЕК ПАУК ВОЗВРАЩЕНИЕ ДОМОЙ! Прохождение игры – Развивающие мультики для детей - Duration: 5:01.

For more infomation >> ЧЕЛОВЕК ПАУК ВОЗВРАЩЕНИЕ ДОМОЙ! Прохождение игры – Развивающие мультики для детей - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

A&W in JAPAN (Root Beer & Burgers Review) - Duration: 7:59.

For more infomation >> A&W in JAPAN (Root Beer & Burgers Review) - Duration: 7:59.

-------------------------------------------

Dead Wrong® with Johan Norberg - Attack of the Cash Machines - Duration: 1:12.

Remember how the cash

machine replaced

all the bank tellers in the 1970s?

The same thing is now happening

in every industry.

The robots are coming

and the jobs are going.

Dead Wrong.

When machines help us to solve

old problems, faster or cheaper,

it frees up time and

purchasing power to solve other

problems, and that creates new jobs.

Sometimes this even happens in the

same industry, when man and

machine are complementary.

When the cash machine was

introduced in the 1970s,

it freed up bank staff from

solving routine tasks and, instead,

they could focus on more profitable

tasks where they were better than

the machine, like personal advise.

It also meant that bank branches

could be smaller and cheaper, so

the banks opened up more of them.

Look at this cup of coffee.

This was made by a machine.

I didn't have to grind the beans

and boil the cup.

And that freed up my time, so

that I could study employment

statistics instead.

The U.S. now has some

500,000 cash machines, and

yet, the number of bank tellers

has not declined since the 1970s.

It has almost doubled.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét