Thứ Tư, 8 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 8 2017

Hey everybody this is Randy Santel "Atlas" with Atlas & Zeus Promotions and

proud owner of foodchallenges.com! Very very excited today I'm going for my

second win in the state of South Dakota I'm here again with magic Mitch or

Michelangelo be sure to check out his channel the links are in the description,

we've done a bunch of pizza challenges now together but we are in Sioux Falls

South Dakota we're at Boss's Pizza and Chicken we're taking on their Boss Hog

Pizza Challenge now this has 28 inches in diameter total we had to go with

three toppings so we went with pepperoni ham and onions had to go with at least

two meats but we've got one hour to finish this thing if we lose it's gonna

be about 60 bucks we definitely don't want to pay that so if we win we're

going to get the meal free and we will get a total of $200 and gift

certificates which we can then use to get sweet t-shirts to add to our

collections are you ready? Absolutely! Let's get this challenge started!

all right corrections - no ham we went with Canadian bacon, pepperoni and the

healthy onions but a lot of people have tried this thing over 300 teams only

about 20 have won so we're gonna try to beat it like I said we've got one full

hour our friend Molly Schuyler actually did this by herself and has the record

which is 14 minutes so there's no glory in it but we're still gonna try to beat

her 14 minute record so are you ready Yes I am! 1, 2, 3. . . Boom! Cowabunga!

And it's not in triangles here this one is in squares or party style because

like they said here at Boss Pizza and Chicken - it's always a party lets eats!

Four minutes and 20 seconds in delicious delicious pizza it's really freakin

awesome the amount of sauce combined with all of the toppings and everything

the cheese they use is frickin delicious, but yeah let's try to be probably won't

break ten minutes but we'll see I think we'll break the fourteen. Great

challenge so far!

This middle row was pretty much the Continental Divide separating his side

from my side so now I'm just working my way down while he finishes all the rest

over there

Ah there we go

9 minutes and 55 seconds just dominated the Boss Hogg Pizza Challenge here at

Boss's Pizza and Chicken here in Sioux Falls, South Dakota would you think of it

Great taste in pizza love really saucy though I was trying to make my

pizza sandwiches and a little difficult Michelangelo liked it the

Raphael fan liked it but awesome we got the $60 pizza for free we were

going to get $200 and gift certificates which we'll be able to use those to get

more food maybe some dessert after this one before we head to Green Bay to drop

him off that tour basically with Mitch is now complete but we'll also get on

their Wall of Fame I think we're like the twenty-first team to win but thank

you to Magic Mitch be sure to check out his channel if you haven't already he

has I think over 150 wins now all throughout the world and then he of

course as you guys know edits all the videos on this channel so thanks to

Mitch thank you two bosses pizza and chicken here in South Dakota it was my

second win in the state of South Dakota and overall with number 469 thanks for

watching!

For more infomation >> BOSS HOG 28" PIZZA CHALLENGE in South Dakota!! - Duration: 6:50.

-------------------------------------------

What to do on a first date - Duration: 8:03.

Hey guys, so today I just want to tell you about two dating experiences I had

recently that you can learn from. Ooh. Stay tuned.

All right, okay, so the first date that I went on, the guy

was tall dark and handsome, totally my type, and he got disqualified. Wanna know how?

Of course you do because how does tall dark and handsome and totally my

type get disqualified; well, we met at a coffee shop, I got there first

and I ended up ordering myself a coffee and a - or actually a latte - and a muffin

and I went and sat down and in the restaurant section which was served, like

they had servers there, anyway so the dude shows up

and he looks great and all the rest was good and then he sat down. Here's a

couple things that that didn't go right, or that probably could have happened

differently on his part; one, is that we were in a restaurant where there were

servers refilling our water glasses a lot in two hours, and he didn't order

anything and he didn't leave a tip. Now, no he didn't buy anything but those servers

were still serving us so to me that automatically stood out it's a red flag

as him being cheap, not a good quality. And I actually went back the next day

and gave that server a tip because I felt bad for him because he did his job

even though we didn't actually buy anything and I had already tipped when I

was at that when I had paid for my coffee at the till there. Anyways, the other

thing that he did wrong was that two hours is a long time for a first date

and even if it's going spectacularly always have something else to do because

if she starts to feel like she's the one that's got to leave that's the last

impression that sticks, and you always want to leave them what wanting more.. you,

you always want to leave them wanting more,

yes, so make sure that you've got something else planned. I mean if you've

got a dinner plan for the first date then yeah you can linger a bit but if

it's during the day then make sure that you have somewhere else

and if you're really interested in her and it seems like she's interested in

you you can always say, I'm sorry that I have to go which I hadn't planned

something else but let's get together again, I'd love to see you again. So then

the other thing that he did- didn't do was he never touched me, like at all. So

probably he was nervous but nonetheless you must build sexual chemistry and

sexual tension, and touching is a great way of doing that because it breaks that

intimacy zone, and I did other videos on where to touch a girl so you can watch

those. I always believe in second chances so yep got a second chance with that one,

ended up going for a walk. So far he's invested no money which is significant

because it's already showing me that he's either watching his dollars or

super thrifty or whatever, and I know that he makes at least three times as

much as I do so I would expect him to at least buy me a coffee, and on our second

date I bought him a coffee. I'm not a gold digger - I'm definitely not a gold digger,

I've gone out with a guy who had lots of money and dumped him because he

wouldn't hold my hand, and I went out with a guy who was six figures in debt

because he did hold my hand - so you know it's not about that, it's about where's

my worth to that guy and what kind of lifestyle are we gonna have if he won't

even pony up the dough for a coffee and I'm the one supplying coffee even

though I make way less than him, not cool. Alright, so then the other guy

that I went out with, who was - and probably still is - quite a bit shorter,

balding, and had a bit of a belly on him but he actually had quite a bit of

personality and he was a leader and so we actually met up and we were supposed

to just have coffee and he hadn't eaten and it was around dinnertime so he said

let's eat, and I already ate so I'm like okay well I'll snack or something. But he

took the lead he said do you like... whatever... and I said yep, and he ordered

it. He asked me if I liked something else and he

ordered it. Women love men who lead. He asked me what kind of wine I'd I'd

like if I wanted a glass of wine and what kind I usually drink. I said I like

Pinot Noir, he ordered a Pinot Noir. He didn't check

the menu, he didn't check the pricing, which showed that he wasn't cheap. And he

was very good about touching me so he touched my hand or touched my forearm

and all of that throughout the date, he was very easygoing like he obviously

wasn't nervous, I told him don't show up nervous because that's such a turn-off,

and he also had us moved to another table that was more private when it

eventually came up so he could actually sit beside me, which was a smooth move,

and that also allowed him to be more in my intimate space and touch me again

more frequently. Now what happened with him that wasn't that were the

deal-breakers was that I should have done my homework because he's got

younger kids and that's definitely a no-go zone for me. You can have your own

deal-breakers, that's that's a deal-breaker for me; I've already been a

stepmom several times I don't want to do it, I'm allergic to children. Which is

fine, good, good for him to know that's not what I'm gonna sign up for, my fault for

not double-checking. By the way, side note, women get a lot of emails on dating

sites, like they just get a lot of emails, so forgive us if we don't get back to

you right away, if we don't get back to you at all,

dididida, by the way, also this guy he emailed me twice and said, hey what

was it about my profile that that didn't work for you, and that's how I ended up

actually saying yes to the date, but it was also how I ended up saying yes to

the date before double-checking to make sure that he didn't have my

deal-breakers which was children. Any other thing to that that he that I would

say he shouldn't have done, or that was a bit of a flag, was that we joked a little

bit, we had some naughty jokes going on but he took it too far like he wouldn't

let go of the sexual aspect, which of course, you give a guy any thread of

sexual naughtiness then he's gonna run with it, but you gotta like you gotta nip

it in bud on the first date. And never text a

girl the next day and say you're thinking about her in bed until you've

actually bedded her. Finally he lied about his height because I wear high

heels and whatever, maybe I'm vain - well I am vain - I want to be with a guy who's

taller than me and if this guy actually probably doesn't even know that he lied

about his height because he's shorter than what he indicated in his dating

site profile which I think with him he probably just doesn't even know it, but

some guys will lie on purpose because they're insecure about it and then that

just translates into a guy being, one, insecure, and two, a liar. So don't do that,

be honest, you're allowed to fib or round up by half an inch. If it's an inch, sorry

you got to go with what whatever your real height is. So that's my two recent

dating stories and I hope that you learn something from it. Feel free to comment

and I will see you in the next video.

For more infomation >> What to do on a first date - Duration: 8:03.

-------------------------------------------

Relationship Advice: How to Escape Bae's Rage When She's Mad | CoupleThing - Duration: 2:04.

What's wrong babe?

Nothing, I'm fine.

I'm fine means she's 100% not fine. If your

girlfriend has ever been mad at you, which let's face it she has, you have to

tread very lightly if you want to get out alive.

Hey come cuddle with me babe!

I'm all set... Christopher.

You know you're in trouble when she calls you by your actual name.

Men want to make it better as fast as possible.

Just thinking about you!

Code Red. If simple gifts don't cool her down, you need to find out the root cause of her anger.

I made you a cake.

Really? I thought you were... Don't let yourself get tricked.

Love you to DEATH.

Mhmm.

l'm just gunna cut a little slice for myself.

Are you sure you're not mad?

Yeah.

And if all you get are cold one-word responses...run.

But never forget, you are a man. You're genetically stronger and smarter than

women. You have nothing to fear, so go back in there and tell her the truth.

She's acting like a bitch!

I have something to say.

Are those your dirty socks?

But luckily, the anger never lasts. So even though you drive each other nuts sometimes,

you wouldn't change a thing.

I'll be right back babe.

Christopher! How many times do I have to tell you?

Okay, you might wish you could change some things.

For more infomation >> Relationship Advice: How to Escape Bae's Rage When She's Mad | CoupleThing - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Wolfi quest (ZUEIRA) - Duration: 6:38.

For more infomation >> Wolfi quest (ZUEIRA) - Duration: 6:38.

-------------------------------------------

Salvar Cópia de Planilha Excel em Novo Arquivo com Códigos VBA - Duration: 10:28.

For more infomation >> Salvar Cópia de Planilha Excel em Novo Arquivo com Códigos VBA - Duration: 10:28.

-------------------------------------------

【ビデオ】フェラーリのV8エンジンを移植したトヨタ「86」がドリフト、クラッシュ、すぐに修理してまたドリフト! - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> 【ビデオ】フェラーリのV8エンジンを移植したトヨタ「86」がドリフト、クラッシュ、すぐに修理してまたドリフト! - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Cough Remedies & Topical Cough Medicine | Vicks VapoRub - Duration: 1:33.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

There's nothing worse than a bad cough.

[COUGHING]

Here are some tips on how to feel better.

Try drinking a noncaffeinated liquid, like herbal tea with honey,

to soothe your throat and break up mucus in your airways.

You can also try Vicks VapoRub.

It's a topical medicine that starts working instantly

to relieve coughing as well as minor aches in your muscles and joints.

[COUGHING]

[COUGHING]

Breathe in the cooling Vicks vapors to help soothe your cough.

[COUGHING]

Rub a thick layer of Vicks VapoRub rub on your chest, neck,

or back, and let the vapors reach your nose and mouth.

This will provide you clinically proven cough relief

to help you get a good night's rest.

Check out our other helpful videos.

Subscribe to our channel to find out when we add new ones.

And share your tips on how you ease your cough in the comments.

[SNORING]

For more infomation >> Cough Remedies & Topical Cough Medicine | Vicks VapoRub - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

como ter mais segurança no gmail - Proteja o seu canal dos hackers - Duration: 4:34.

For more infomation >> como ter mais segurança no gmail - Proteja o seu canal dos hackers - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

次期型ジープ「ラングラー」のテスト車両から、フォーラム・サイトが予想画像を作成 - Duration: 2:14.

For more infomation >> 次期型ジープ「ラングラー」のテスト車両から、フォーラム・サイトが予想画像を作成 - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Rencontre sous la pluie | Phobia UHC S11E5 - Duration: 20:48.

For more infomation >> Rencontre sous la pluie | Phobia UHC S11E5 - Duration: 20:48.

-------------------------------------------

Como preparar 5 sucos verdes para depurar o corpo e perder peso - Duration: 10:47.

For more infomation >> Como preparar 5 sucos verdes para depurar o corpo e perder peso - Duration: 10:47.

-------------------------------------------

【ビデオ】ケン・ブロックが1,400馬力の「マスタング」でパイクスピークに挑む新作ビデオ『クライムカーナ』を公開! - Duration: 2:17.

For more infomation >> 【ビデオ】ケン・ブロックが1,400馬力の「マスタング」でパイクスピークに挑む新作ビデオ『クライムカーナ』を公開! - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Eric Bledsoe says it was time for him to move on from Phoenix Suns - Duration: 5:42.

For more infomation >> Eric Bledsoe says it was time for him to move on from Phoenix Suns - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

Anonymous for the Voiceless - Barcelona Public Reactions - Duration: 3:36.

Hello everyone

today we are in Barcelona with Anonymous For The Voiceless

raising awareness about veganism, doing street activism

Anonymous For The Voiceless started last year in 2016, in Australia

and within one year it went international

and now we are in over 240 cities around the world

Basically what we do, is forming what we call a cube of truth

where we show the images of the animal exploitation industry

whether it comes from the food industry

the clothing industry

or the medication industry

once we start doing the cube of truth we have people approaching

to see what happens inside these industries

we approach them and we give them all the information they need about veganism

we believe that people are good

but they just don't have enough information about what's going on in these industries

they are not aware that it's possible

to live a healthy life, a sustainable life

without exploiting animals

if you wanna set up your own chapter you can just contact us on facebook

at the Anonymous For The Voiceless Page

and from there we can continue working together

to start doing weekly or monthly activism in your own city

obviously veganism is a very important step in the life of every person

but for the animals

veganism is all their non participation on their exploitation

once you become a vegan activist you are not only not taking part in the exploitation of the animals

but you are also raising awareness about it which is actually what they need

around 2.7 trillion animals are killed every single year for humans

whether it's to consume, to experiment on or to use as objects

that is why the animals need us

whether it's for Anonymous For The Voiceless or any activism group

try to be active for the animals and raise awareness about veganism

Thank you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét