Thứ Tư, 8 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 8 2017

This is the CBC television news

The National began as The National News in 1954 and they're about to launch with a

brand new set of anchors.

I've been given the task of decorating a portion of the

set to look like almost an archive of CBC's history

Now Steve a lot of us

don't get to see behind the scenes which is absolutely amazing so tell us a bit

about who you are and what you do here

My name's Steve Penney I'm the senior

director of the new National and it's my job to work with the editorial team to

get this broadcast on the air every night.

Peter has signed off and they've come up

with a new way to present the news basically with a multi post format and

create a whole new world for these guys to deliver your information into

The shelves that I'm working on there which I'm very very excited how do you see

that sort of working into your vision of presenting the news?

It's gonna be this

little thing that you'll see in the background of different shots and

there's gonna be hints of our past going through the ages from radio to

television film and it's just off there in the back as this reminder of our past

Well we're just kind of just thing yeah cuz it going through the archives

that it was fascinating and amazing it's like it's so much history there and for

you guys to bring it on set which is great because it is part of CBC's

history it brings it all celebrate it

Traditionally when I would be decorating a

bookcase I'd use books or say even plants or decorative accessories to

create Heights and balance but in this case I have to rethink everything

because it's all this interesting equipment from the archives so in a way

I'm sort of looking for interesting shapes and textures and I guess just see

how that works

I've got something for you these are Knowlton Nash's glasses they were found

by the former director of the National Freddy Parker's been here for 45 years

and that is such a great legacy that should be on her wall

Yeah that's

awesome okay like a really really cool idea we could use for these okay

Now this television I found is fantastic apparently was donated by Peter Mansbridge

Which makes it the perfect piece to link the old National to our

current one coming up I think this is fantastic

I'm gonna leave you to this

Okay I will make this a focal point for sure okay so

much thank you Steve

I think it's coming together there's a few holes above here

I hope you enjoyed the sneak peek watch the National weekdays at 10:00 starting

tonight when all of this comes together

For more infomation >> Decorating CBC's The National Set | CBC Life - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Actress Kristina Cohen Says 'Gossip Girl' Star Ed Westwick Raped Her (UPDATE) - Duration: 3:52.

For more infomation >> Actress Kristina Cohen Says 'Gossip Girl' Star Ed Westwick Raped Her (UPDATE) - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Lista de Canales Hispano Latinos e Internacionales en Kodi - Duration: 5:37.

For more infomation >> Lista de Canales Hispano Latinos e Internacionales en Kodi - Duration: 5:37.

-------------------------------------------

Getting Back On Track| Sam's Club Grocery Haul - Duration: 10:35.

Good morning darling it is Monday, but when you see this it will be Wednesday

So I hope you all are having a good

Our bedroom closet just make this space a little bit more even

And then I need to hang some parts

Been sitting here

Candles now get the house going get the chief flowin, and then we'll be back later

So you'll probably see us cleaning going to the store

The other stuff I said we were gonna do yeah, so we'll check in later

Sorry I keep looking at myself in the thing I'm gonna stop doing that I promise okay

Done a

Tiny dare

Actually, what time is it?

Perfect let's go brush some teeth okay

Let's go brush teeth

Come on. Just finish cleaning the room about to get the kids down for a nap. I'm gonna get some work done

Don't know enough store after that yes, that's what we're doing so but my room is so clean now. I want to show you guys

What it looks like when you're inside there's no more laundry pile it has not been conquered, but it is at least

Not there, that's my bed

and then these boxes we have to finish hanging up our clothes and

Those boxes are things that go into the toiletries place

The living room is another story and that will be a project for much later. This is what the living room currently looks like

So I'll be excited to show you guys the post

Cleaning of the children or know what the living room which is basically the children's right?

Oh, yeah, I'm gonna go get these kids clean, and we'll be back in a bit

So someone's feeling a little crabby after his nap

You tell them you tell them what's wrong, what did they do to you

You

Cp1 go to store know which one do

You don't like what?

You gotta put some pants on these kiddos then we're gonna go to the store

Betina

We got some cheese we got vegetable broth

You've got

Oatmeal

We have rights, but I can't lift it up to show you because it's heavy a huge can of diced tomatoes

Got a big ol thing of green beans

And then we have one more beach can't I'm not that strong guys

So that's pretty much the grocery haul we shocked only at Sam's Club and we spent

190 something

199 and ninety cents so not bad for a family of four for staples for the month

But also because it's you know

November there will be Thanksgiving we will not be home for a little bit because of holiday time, so we're just gonna be

There was no purpose to that last part of the symptoms ignore it

But I think I'm gonna go ahead and end the vlog here cuz other than that the rest of our night looks like

Cleaning the kitchen hanging out

resting and

Then preparing for the rest of the week

So we are going to go ahead and get out of here if you haven't already

Going to the subscribe button, so you don't miss any videos from us

Sorry daddy looks like he wants to say something

Okay well in the words of daddy be good and we'll see you in the next one

For more infomation >> Getting Back On Track| Sam's Club Grocery Haul - Duration: 10:35.

-------------------------------------------

latest sytlish easy simple floral mehndi designs for hands Step by Step by design4hobby - Duration: 4:56.

please subscribe to my channel & like my videos, if you like my designs

please subscribe to my channel & like my videos, if you like my designs

please subscribe to my channel & like my videos, if you like my designs

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét