Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Oct 1 2018

This is actually under your budget.

- It's great. - Mm-hmm.

Yeah, and when you move in,

GEICO could help you save on renters' insurance!

Man 1: (Behind wall) Yep, GEICO helped me

with renters insurance, too!

Um... the walls seem a bit thin...

Man 2: (Behind wall) They are!

And Craig practices the accordion every night!

Says the guy who sings karaoke by himself.

I'm a very shy singer.

You're tone deaf!

Ehh... Should we move on to the next one?

It's a great building!

You'll love it here!

We have mixers every Thursday.

GEICO®. It's easy to switch and save

on homeowners and renters insurance.

For more infomation >> The Gecko Sells an Apartment - GEICO - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

Liên quân | Bronze V chia sẻ không muốn cắt cổ ai nhưng team bạn ép tôi làm điều đó - Duration: 11:30.

For more infomation >> Liên quân | Bronze V chia sẻ không muốn cắt cổ ai nhưng team bạn ép tôi làm điều đó - Duration: 11:30.

-------------------------------------------

Arm Wrestling and Basketball Champion - GEICO - Duration: 0:41.

When I was shopping for car insurance,

the choice was easy.

I switched to GEICO and saved hundreds.

Excuse me...

Winner!

That's a win.

But it's not the only reason I switched.

Hi!

GEICO has licensed agents who I can reach 24/7.

Great savings AND round the clock service?

Now that's a win-win.

Winner. Winner.

Yay me!

Oh, hi! Good luck.

Switch to GEICO®. It's a win-win.

For more infomation >> Arm Wrestling and Basketball Champion - GEICO - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Christmas Songs 2019 | The Best Christmas Songs Ariana Grande All Time 2019 - Duration: 52:14.

Don't want a lot for

Christmas

There is just one thing. I mean I don't care about

The Christmas tree

Make mama Scott

Oh

Oh Oh

Christmas

But I won't get in

Christmas

Ladies and gentlemen, our next performers won an American Music Award for new artist of the year an MTV Award

People's Choice Award plus she has had two number-one records in America this year all before the age of 22

Please welcome easily one of the biggest musical acts in the world right now, Ariana Grande

In game to save it Oh

Well you

I'll get it

In

How could you do

Christmas

A santa claus is coming

Sanic but his new one. Yes, we can

We're just

Maybe kids we

The ever gone

Outside

The ice

Okay, there ain't no ice cold chills

Somewhere the face Hey

Hey

Dear sir nights me hurry, and I know it's been a while but a real natural health this year

Let me make this clear

See ya. I really love him a bit been kind of tough cause he's hopefully in time for the holiday

Tomorrow he's flying away

From me I don't need a medic gift. I'll just have one way

Can you just mic is now in, California

I live in sad

Don't want him to go tomorrow

Morning

Give me something to make him stay

rippen the songs by the fireplace

Will be the perfect gift let it snow

That is not in

California

Dear son. I will help until the plan we

Check the news I'd say it'd be a sunny day

Make it go away

Hmm

See ya. I really need him to stay for a couple more days

Can't you make it five o'clock for delay?

Fine away

I don't need a never caved under someone weighs room

I'm asking for the impossible

But I believe in me

I mean my baby right here with me

so

is world

Just make is not

California

I live in Santa for I don't want him to go to long

Give me something to make him stay reppin the sums by the fireplace

Will be the perfect gift let it snow let it snow let it snow let it snow

in

California

She's nuts Ralston on an open fire Jack

Frost the manager knows

You tie counts being sung by love

Folks dressed up like Eskimos

Everybody knows turkey and some mistletoe

To make the season bright tiny

Tots with their eyes all

Are to sleep tonight

He loaded lots of toys and goodies on his sleigh

And brother's child

This guns fun

To see if reindeer really know how to

Oh

Simple Freddie

- all from one till nineteen

Though it's been said many times many ways. Merry

To you

He loaded lots of toys and goodies, honestly

Mother's

Gone spy

To see if reindeer really know how to fly

Simple friend

To all from one side 92

Though it's been said many times many ways. Merry

Christmas to you

Victorian

There's a new episode called freak the freak out at eight o'clock

and I think it actually watch it's gonna be amazing or teeth of it either when

the

holidays are

Do too

Fine

If he

I'm

Oh

Don't make me father love again if he won't be here

Hey

It's another Christmas holiday

We

Can't let it slip away

Go outside it rain asleep when I buy

I don't care about to it

Yeah over here and the

Only person I need is so much mud

Waiting for you is slow

Please did a rather be

No, lettuce. No, baby

Oh

I don't care what the weather may be

Christmas and

The Christmas tree I just want you for my

Oh Christmas

Is you

Merry Christmas

I gave you my yes

It's um special

Once bitten twice shy

I'll keep my distance, but you still catch my eye. Tell me baby

Do you recognize me?

Well, it's good. It doesn't surprise me

I

wrapped it up this ended with no I

Love you. I'm here to tell no

football sobbing but if you kiss me now annoying we

With the very

To see me

Nice day to see me

Feel it

Sighs

My god, fuck you as someone to allow

Me I guess I was a shoulder to cry on

Please son

to fire

with the girl

Me

Oh

Gave you aa

Special Christmas

Ch my up this is the time of year

Won't end on the list you can get it get it get it get it up

When you let go right girl, I'll be right there

Every day you are

Even

These

Maybe it says to me

Hey my favorite dress you're looking look at the look at it

Looking good and snow falling on your hair and that off. I don't wanna get it off even the stars in this

I'll say

I'm gonna be a biggest gift every

My earring

Baby

Harvey's baby. It's

Are these baby it sees to me

Hear melodies

When your heart beats, maybe it's easy to leave my flower

Today

You

For more infomation >> Christmas Songs 2019 | The Best Christmas Songs Ariana Grande All Time 2019 - Duration: 52:14.

-------------------------------------------

Bongsunga School | 봉숭아학당 [Gag Concert / 2018.09.15] - Duration: 11:04.

(Bongsunga School)

Hello!

I'm the teacher of Bongsunga School, Kim Daehui.

Who wants to talk first today?

Put your hands up in the air!

DJ Mix time!

Hello, teacher.

I mix everything. I'm DJ Mix Sejin.

Alright, Mix Sejin.

I prepared some healthy tea for you, teacher.

Thanks.

I added some Siber-seal.

What? Siber-seal?

I mixed Siberian ginseng and Solomon's seal!

You startled me.

- It's good for you. / - Alright.

Teacher, I baked bread at home

and it was delicious.

I made bread with cinnamon and raisins.

- It was delicious. / - Really?

So I mixed those three things!

DJ Mix, drop the beat!

Cinnamon, raisins, bread...

Cinnamon, raisins, bread!

Ci-rai-bread.

Ci-rai-bread.

Teacher, ci-rai-bread.

Everyone!

Ci-rai-bread!

How exciting.

- Teacher. / - Yeah?

My skin has gotten worse.

So I only want to eat things that are good for the skin.

I eat avocado,

grapes and collagen.

So I mixed those three things!

DJ Mix, drop the beat!

Avocado, grapes, collagen...

Avocado, grapes, collagen!

A-gra-gen!

A-gra-gen!

For your skin... A-gra-gen!

Everyone!

A-gra-gen!

Shoryuken, tatsumaki senpukyaku...

This has been DJ Mix Sejin!

Alright, good job, Mix Sejin!

Who wants to talk next?

Hello, teacher!

Hello. I run the mart nearby. I'm Mr. Toto.

What brings you here, Mr. Toto?

Who made this?

Who made this?

What's wrong with shrimp chips?

I keep eating them!

I bought these to feed the seagulls at first.

Eat.

Eat.

I ate it!

One at a time isn't enough.

I'll eat a handful at a time.

What is it?

It's really good?

It scraped the roof of my mouth, but it's still delicious!

I'll just eat one more bag and stop.

Just one more bag.

This is the one bag!

I ate so much that I'm sick of it now!

But they have spicy flavor!

He keeps eating it.

♪ My hands keep going for shrimp chips ♪

My hand moved!

Who made this?

Go sit down.

I'll be back next time.

Alright, Mr. Toto.

Who wants to talk next?

Who's going to be responsible for this?

Compensate! Compensate!

Compensate me for my life!

Excuse me... Who are you?

Hello.

I want compensation from our nation,

I'm Jeong Jinha.

Who's going to take responsibility?

Were you wronged in some way?

- Mr. Kim. / - Yes?

- Hear me out. / - Okay.

A wild boar ruined the fields

in the entire neighborhood.

Only my potato field is left.

Oh, no.

But the wild boar was caught by the fire department.

Who's going to take responsibility?

Isn't that a good thing?

I set 800 traps thinking that

the boar would come to my potato field.

Who's going to take responsibility?

At least they'd keep the other animals out.

I can't even get in!

The people all make fun of me!

"That's not a field, that's a trap field."

I own a potato field,

but I buy my potatoes from the super markets now!

Who's going to take responsibility?

At least they got rid of the boar.

What are you talking about?

My emergency stash is buried in that field too.

If I go and try to find it,

the traps go off.

I'm so scared that I can't do a thing.

The nation should compensate me for my stash!

Or release the boar!

Alright, you can go now.

I'll just sit here for a bit.

Why?

They'll come get me if I leave now.

Go sit over there.

- Good job. / - Sit over there.

Who wants to talk next?

Teacher!

♪ Yamsaeng, Yamsaeng ♪

♪ I'm Yamsaeng, Yamsaeng ♪

Hello, teacher.

I'm the mild-mannered model student, Yamsaeng!

Geez, you're so noisy. Would you be quiet?

Zip.

Why did you come out?

- Teacher. / - Yeah.

Someone was late to school yesterday.

What?

Who was it?

Me.

What?

You were late?

Why were you late?

I hurt my leg yesterday.

From doing what?

Yesterday...

Oh, you hurt yourself from taekwondo?

No, in a chicken fight.

- What are you doing? / - Teacher.

Are you playing games with me?

I'm not right in the head.

I'll do squatted jumps to get my head on straight.

Alright, do that and reflect.

Yes, teacher.

Let me get my head on straight...

1, 2, 3, 1. I'm done.

Hey, hey!

You only did one! Do five at least.

- Alright. / - Good.

I need to get my head on straight.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5. All done.

Hey, hey!

Get back here.

Why you...

Do you want a beating?

Can you blow on it first?

What?

Quiet, you!

Zip!

Geez...

What's with you these days, Yamsaeng?

Your grades keep dropping. What's wrong?

Teacher...

I want to do well too,

but there are so many questions I don't know.

Like what?

For this math question...

I don't know the limiting value of this function.

Yamsaeng.

How can you not know? This is so easy!

I want to tell you the answer,

but I want to see you figure it out on your own.

As for me...

Rather than give you a fish,

I want to teach you how to catch fish.

- Teacher. / - Yes.

Just admit it if you don't know.

What does fish have to do with functions?

Go sit down, you brat!

This has been Yamsaeng!

Alright, Yamsaeng. Good job.

Next is CD!

♪ Please just... Even though ♪

♪ The moment I... ♪

♪ I'll give... Everything ♪

It's fine.

I'm going to fill-in for G-Dragon's absence.

I'm C-Dragon or CD.

How are you going to fill-in for G-Dragon?

What are you doing?

This is totally swag.

I'm going to open a hardware store.

I'll totally have swag at the hardware store.

What will you do at the hardware store?

My hardware store will have everything.

First... Swag-saws.

And shower hose-swag.

And swag-hammers. Thump, thump, thump, thump.

Is that the sound of the hammer? Nope.

That's the sound of my heart.

What are you doing?

And I'm going to shoot

a commercial with this sickle.

What kind of commercial?

No, I won't show you.

I'm so shy, it's a sickle-ness.

What? People use grass cutters these days?

♪ A sickle is good enough too ♪

If you want to weed a grave, follow, follow me.

What are you doing?

And while G-Dragon is in the army, I'll make it a trend.

I'll totally make it a trend.

Make what a trend?

First, these funnels will become my horns.

These ventilation pipes...

Will become my iron arms.

And lastly, this cutter...

Will become my trademark.

Don't I look like Robot Taekwon V?

This will totally become a trend.

- Are you all ready? / - Yeah!

Let's start the performance.

♪ Taekwon V, baby ♪

♪ Fantastic robot ♪

Alright, go sit down.

Alright, I'll go sit down now.

I'll totally miss you all.

Alright, good job, CD.

Next is the proud Korean! Kim Seongwon!

Hello.

I love Hangeul and I'll never speak English.

I'm a proud Korean. I'm Kim Seongwon.

- You'd better not speak English today. / - Alright.

Today, I'll talk about the items...

- You stick to your cell phone. / - Alright.

- There's this cell phone stand. / - Right.

- Many people use this. / - Right.

- There are cell phone straps. / - Sure.

And this shell that

wraps around your cell phone.

This phone wrap.

What?

Hold on. What is this?

A phone wrap.

Why is this called a phone wrap?

It wraps around your phone.

A phone wrap.

Do you want to be slapped?

You've never heard of this?

There's a different name for this.

Say it.

- No. / - Don't.

- You know the name. / - Don't.

- Don't say it. / - You know this.

- Don't speak English! / - Say it!

- No! / - Don't!

Case!

C-A-S-E! Case!

Crystal clear hard plastic case.

Shock absorbing anti-scratch premium case.

Case salt.

The group, Sechs-Case.

- What the... / - What is he doing?

People...

Am I better looking than Won Bin?

What are you talking about?

Case-nonsense.

Until everyone in the world

loves Gag Concert and Hangeul...

Bye-bye!

For more infomation >> Bongsunga School | 봉숭아학당 [Gag Concert / 2018.09.15] - Duration: 11:04.

-------------------------------------------

Hills of steel hack speed - MAMMOTH TANK - videos for kids - Games bii - Duration: 11:45.

For more infomation >> Hills of steel hack speed - MAMMOTH TANK - videos for kids - Games bii - Duration: 11:45.

-------------------------------------------

Pigeon Magic Troupe | 비둘기 마술단 [Gag Concert / 2018.09.15] - Duration: 5:46.

(Pigeon Magic Troupe)

They're here to make up for their dark pasts.

Introducing Mr. Gwon of the Pigeon Magic Troupe!

Hello.

I'm Magician Gwon Jaegwan.

Before my amazing trick...

I'll show you a simple trick

where I make someone levitate.

I'll show you a levitation trick.

Magician Lee Seongdong will help me out.

Magician Lee Seongdong, are you ready?

Yes, boss.

I'll hypnotize him now.

You're getting sleepy, very sleepy...

You're getting sleepy...

Abracadabra.

Now I'll make him levitate.

Levitate, levitate...

Abracadabra!

He's levitating.

Now he'll pass through this hula hoop.

Here it comes.

Watch your feet.

Now your back...

That's it.

He passed through.

Oh, come on!

What was that?

I think you used mannequin legs...

Right?

Mannequin legs...

Look at that...

You, chatty guy with all the questions.

Let's bring you up on stage.

Don't be nervous.

- Don't be nervous. / - I'm not.

This is Gag Concert.

Now I'll make this audience member

float in the air.

Let me hypnotize him first.

Abra, abra, abra...

Cadabra.

What was that?

I'm not hypnotized.

Abra, abra, abracadabra.

Oh, I'm hypnotized.

He's been hypnotized.

Now I'll make him float.

Abra, abra...

Levitate... Abracadabra!

He's floating in the air.

Straighten your legs.

It's coming up.

Watch your head.

Step through.

I made him levitate. Applause!

Our next trick...

Is the highlight of our show.

We'll stretch out a person's body

like it's rubber for this trick.

Who here is short?

How tall are you?

Okay, okay. That's still pretty tall.

Hold on.

You're pretty tall.

How about you? Come on up.

Miss...

You look like a student. Come on up.

How tall are you?

165cm.

165cm?

I'm not that nice of a person.

How tall are you? Just tell me.

So she's 158cm...

We'll put her in the box now.

Go inside.

Close the door.

Miss?

The hole.

Put your head through there.

Close the door.

Let's see her arms.

Put your hands through the holes.

Now stick your feet through the holes.

This is a funny pose.

- Miss. / - Yes?

We'll stretch your arms out.

1, 2, 3.

Just endure it.

Now we'll stretch her legs out.

Abracadabra!

Now we'll make you taller.

Abra...

Just hang in there. Abra...

Cadabra!

Now that she's all stretched out,

we'll bring her out of the box.

Put your hands back in.

And your feet.

Now your head.

You have a small head. There you go.

It's in.

Now I'll bring this down.

She was 158cm tall.

Let's see how she changed.

Let's open the door now.

Abra, abra...

Abracadabra!

Come on out.

She plays for the Hanwha Bank basketball team.

She's 185cm tall. Basketball player Lee Haeun.

Give her a big hand!

(Lee Haeun, basketball player)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét