Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 29 2018

Hi, Please enjoy the new episode of Pig Family Cartoon!

For more infomation >> Pig Family - Magic Pillar of Wishes | Funny Cartoon for Kids with Daddy 🐷 Mummy and Baby Pigs - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

[드림] 解夢 [해몽] - 제 1 화 방 안의 꿈 | V-log - Duration: 8:06.

It's a little early in my first meeting,

But shall we talk here?

where I always dream

In the room

a clear day from morning

Let's have my own coffee.

Buying water is the most convenient way.

And I like to buy and eat breakfast.

Let's feel the sun full of the room.

as much as one likes fruit

Let's postpone cleaning for a day or so.

I should watch my favorite things on the big screen.

Make sure to use my cell phone sitting on the sofa.

Let's stay home all day long without going out.

I hope so.

Let's close the door now.

I'm fine.

Actually, I'm lonely.

I have to study now.

I have to do it even if I don't want to.

I also need to edit the video.

For a long time, try hard.

It's hard

But you'll see it.

I'm fine.

Let's organize the day.

How was your September?

Late at night, when everyone was asleep,

alone in the room

I meet myself who is not sleeping.

BGM - Blue lamb - Night, Star

T he interpretation of a dream

the first episode

Dream in the room

Filming - DREAM

Editing - DREAM

Tanks to - insta_ @ y0nd1 / ohyeongju / my brother♡

October, when fall comes

Let's talk together.

that everybody does

breakup

For more infomation >> [드림] 解夢 [해몽] - 제 1 화 방 안의 꿈 | V-log - Duration: 8:06.

-------------------------------------------

Pes 2019 iyi oynama taktikleri - Duration: 11:35.

For more infomation >> Pes 2019 iyi oynama taktikleri - Duration: 11:35.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - Hors Des Murs [ LUSSY ] - Duration: 3:19.

Lyrics On The Screen! :D ♥

For more infomation >> Nightcore - Hors Des Murs [ LUSSY ] - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Tritoria - Episode 2 Part 2/2 - Corruption [German Subtitles] | Animation - Duration: 11:01.

For more infomation >> Tritoria - Episode 2 Part 2/2 - Corruption [German Subtitles] | Animation - Duration: 11:01.

-------------------------------------------

Adalet Nedir Youtube ? - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> Adalet Nedir Youtube ? - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Best DIY Robot kit for beginners - Micro:Bit - Duration: 6:28.

Dear friends welcome to another robot video!

In this video, we are going to build a robot using a robot kit for the MicroBit board.

This is by far the easiest and most fun robot kit I have ever seen.Let's get started!

Hello, guys, I am Nick and welcome to educ8s.tv a channel that is all about DIY electronics

projects.

In this channel, I share everything about the projects I build to help you develop similar

projects or inspire you to start making things because it is easy, fun and creative.

Subscribe to the channel now if you do not want to miss any future video.

If you follow my channel, you know that from time to time I build some robots because they

are fun and also a great way to improve our skills.

A few days ago I discovered this robot kit for the MicroBit board on Dfrobot website.

If you are not familiar with it, the micro:bit development board is a relatively new development

board which was released in 2016.

It is developed with the intention to encourage children to get involved with programming,

electronics and making in general.

It is very fun and easy to program since it can be programmed using a nice visual programming

environment using blocks.

I have prepared a detailed review of the MicroBit board some time ago, you can watch it by clicking

here.

Now let's take a look at the robot kit and what we can build with it.

The kit is small in size and very well made.

It comes with the robot chassis, a battery holder and the wheels.

The kit offers offers two motors with metal gears which mean they are going to last for

a long time, a buzzer, two red LEDs, an Infrared receiver, 4 RGB LEDs at the bottom and two

Infrared line tracking sensors.

Also, at the top of the robot, we can attach an SR04 ultrasonic distance sensor which is

not included in the kit, or any I2C device.

The brains of the robot is going to be the MicroBit board which goes in this slot.

In addition to the features of the robot kit, the micro:bit board offers, Bluetooth, a temperature

sensor, a compass, an accelerometer, two buttons, and an LED matrix!

Amazing stuff.

We can build some amazing robot behaviors with all the sensors that are available.

The total cost of this robot is about 35$ which is very low in my opinion.

The robot kit costs around 21$ and the micro:bit board costs around 15$.

You can find links to the robot kit and the micro:bit board in the description of the

video below.

Now, let's program the robot.

The most fun and easy to way to program the board is to use the Block Editor.

All we have to do is to open a web browser and visit this website:

https://makecode.microbit.org/ The Block Editor loads up, and we are ready

to develop our first program simply by dragging and dropping commands!

There are commands for everything the MicroBit board offers.

The commands click together like Lego bricks!

In order to use the advanced features, the robot kit offers we have to import an add-on

to the software.

We go to Settings -> Add Package and we enter this URL https://github.com/jhlucky/maqueen

here.

We press the search icon and next, we import the add-on.

That's it, now we have blocks available to control the robot!

We can read the distance from the distance sensor, we can control the motors, we can

receive messages from an Infrared remote control, we can read the line following sensors, we

can turn on or off the LEDs and much more.

As a quick demonstration, I developed a simple autonomous robot program.

It took me less than 5 minutes.

Now all I have to do is to attach the distance sensor to the robot like this, download a

small program to automatically load the program to the Microbit board, connect the microbit

board to my computer with a USB cable and then press the "Download" button.

After a few seconds, our robot is alive and it can navigate around the house and avoid

any obstacles it finds!

How cool is that!

We built a robot in 5 minutes!

The behavior of the robot is very simple.

We measure the distance that the distance sensor reads all the time.

If the distance is less than 10cms we stop the robot, turn on the red LEDs, move backward,

and then turn in a random direction and turn off the LEDs.

You can find a link to the program I developed below.

The program I wrote does not use all the features of the robot.

The developer of the robot kit offers more examples.

Let's load a line following example!

As you can see, our small robot can easily follow a black line my little nephew drew

on a piece of paper.

This is a very impressive example of what this small robot can achieve and the kids

love it.

There is even an example which allows us to control the robot wirelessly using an IR remote

controller.

I had a remote controller lying around from an old MP3 player and it works!

I can control the robot using some of the buttons on it.

Of course, since this is an IR remote control we have to point the controller directly at

the receiver in order to work, but still this is very impressive.

We can achieve all this, using block commands on a web interface!

If you use your imagination and the sensor and the features the MicroBit board offers,

you can develop impressive robot behaviors.

I would love to see what you are going to build with it.

To sum up, I think, this is the best robot to buy if you are a beginner.

It is inexpensive, and it is very easy and fun to program.

If you are a beginner in robotics, or a beginner in programming in general, this is the best

way to start your journey in programming.

You are going to learn a lot of things easily and then you can move on to Arduino or Raspberry

Pi to build even better projects.

I would love to know your opinion about this robot kit.

Please, post your comments in the description below.

Also, do you know any other robot kits that are easy and fun as this one?

I would love to try it.

Thanks!

If this is your first time here, I would love to have you subscribed.

In this channel, I post videos about DIY projects twice a month.

I love making things, and I believe that anyone can make things, anyone can become a maker.

That's why I created this channel, to share my knowledge with the community and learn

from the community.

I hope you will join us.

I will see you in the next video!

[ Translating these subtitles? Add your name here! ]

For more infomation >> Best DIY Robot kit for beginners - Micro:Bit - Duration: 6:28.

-------------------------------------------

मस्जिद सील करने पर खून बहाने की धमकी देने वालों मेरी बात कान खोलकर सुन लो : उपदेश राणा | Updesh Rana - Duration: 16:24.

Those who threaten to bleed the mosque sealed by the Gurgaon administration, listen to me : Updesh Rana

For more infomation >> मस्जिद सील करने पर खून बहाने की धमकी देने वालों मेरी बात कान खोलकर सुन लो : उपदेश राणा | Updesh Rana - Duration: 16:24.

-------------------------------------------

My Pantry Tour / How I organize inside my pantry (Japan house) - Duration: 19:08.

Hello It's Nao

Today I wanna show you guys

inside my pantry

actually

when I posted my new house tour video

I didn't show you guys my pantry

so some subscriber askedb me

show my pantry

but after I moved this hose

I couldn't tidy up inside my pantry for 9 month!

finally I tidy up my pantry

so I wanna show you guys inside my pantry

my pantry is right next to the kitchen

it principal use for keep foods

other than that I'm keeping daily necessities

and here is also my desk too.

anyway let's come in

first of all you can see

It's my desk

house builder made this desk

and I use IKEA chair

there's my laptop

I usually make videos and somothing here

and I put some handouts on wall side on desk,

that I must not forget thhings

look at under the desk

there're my printer and some electronics and stationerys

this low shelf is called "color box" in Japan

I laid flat this shelf

1 of shelf on the next desk

and other 1 of shelf on the next 1st shelf

these shelves by IKEA and I made them

actually these are book shelves

so these are little bit thin

If I asked fixed shelves it could be

but I couldn't decide how shelves put on here

and here

there's a iron shelf

my mother used to use

and next to the iron shelf

this is a plastic shelf

so I'm going to explain how I use these shelves

I put some light things on top of shelf

with this box like this

I got by dollar store

stock of dish sponge

and rubber bands,duct tapes

also this another box has somethings when I use around my kitchen

and plastic cups

I don't lock my shelves

so I put heavy things on bottom of the shelf

because of Japan is an earthquake country

actually I should lock my shelves on the wall

I wanna do later

next stage , look at this big pot

I can't use IH heater

so I use outdoor cooking

and I use to soak turkey

in liquid

next to the pot, these are popcorn buckets that use in Disney resort

under this place

this is my favorite cleaner

to glass table and TV and mirror

also use for counter top

it can be very clean without wiping marks

this is Dover Pasteuriser77

you can get amazon

I can't live without this cleaner!

it also safe if you eat

and there're hand soaps and some air fresheners

under there I keep battery and light bulbs

and towels too

bottom of shelf,

I put some instructions of all electronic products in my house

dish washer and oven...

I still can't understand how to use them

and this big brown bag

this is rice from farm that my sister's parents-in-law

that box is my husband's alcohol.

actually I don't want to keep cardboard

that why

I heard cockroach lay eggs inside cardboards

eww

so as much as possible

I don't keep cardboards

so let's move to this shelf

I put foods on this shelf

this is my paper napkin collections

I like to use paper napkins

when I feed snacks to my kids, and BBQ

I often use paper napkins

so I chose paper napkins depends on seasons

and season napkins don't keep here

I put this halloween paper napkins on my counter top at kitchen

I also keep straws and disposable chopsticks

For more infomation >> My Pantry Tour / How I organize inside my pantry (Japan house) - Duration: 19:08.

-------------------------------------------

❤️С Днём Ангела ВЕРА, НАДЕЖДА, ЛЮБОВЬ, СОФИЯ❤️ Красивое поздравление❤️#Мирпоздравлений - Duration: 1:56.

For more infomation >> ❤️С Днём Ангела ВЕРА, НАДЕЖДА, ЛЮБОВЬ, СОФИЯ❤️ Красивое поздравление❤️#Мирпоздравлений - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

Cheap Price Electric item Shop In Gulistan BD/ Shapon Khan Vlogs - Duration: 10:12.

For more infomation >> Cheap Price Electric item Shop In Gulistan BD/ Shapon Khan Vlogs - Duration: 10:12.

-------------------------------------------

Every Time AnY Speaks German in TF2 Analysis (with English Subtitles) - Duration: 0:35.

Everything Roger.

Ode to Malicious Joy.

Oh god, I don't want to die!

I'm too young and too handsome for that!

[singing Otto Waalkes' We Didn't Start The Fire parody] Faber Krönung, Deinhard Lila,

[singing Otto Waalkes' We Didn't Start The Fire parody] Grappa, Calvados, Tequila,

[singing Otto Waalkes' We Didn't Start The Fire parody] Asbach Uralt, Spätburgunder,

[singing Otto Waalkes' We Didn't Start The Fire parody] Vermouth and Pernot.

[singing Otto Waalkes' We Didn't Start The Fire parody] Williams-Birne, Dujardin,

[singing Otto Waalkes' We Didn't Start The Fire parody] Hennessy, Remy Matin,

[singing Otto Waalkes' We Didn't Start The Fire parody] Fernet Branca, Underberg,

[singing Otto Waalkes' We Didn't Start The Fire parody] Portwein and Bordeaux.

Yes!

[singing Ode an die Freude (Ode to Joy)] Joy, beautiful sparkle of God,

[singing Ode an die Freude (Ode to Joy)] Daughter of Elysium--

A sight for which I'd like to have both eyes available.

For more infomation >> Every Time AnY Speaks German in TF2 Analysis (with English Subtitles) - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

Making Money Starts With The Right Business Entity - Part 3 - Duration: 13:04.

What is the right entity for managing all your real estate? My name is Kris

Krohn and this is our partnership series. And in this video, I'm going to be

talking about what are the different entity structures out there. And which

one should you be using for real estate? And how does it all work?

Okay. So, check it out there are s corps and sole proprietorships and a number of

different type of entity structures inside the United States. And we're going

to be focusing on what's called an LLC. Or a Limited Liability Corporation. Now,

an LLC is absolutely every lawyer on the planet would agree that this is the

preferred mechanism for real estate. You don't have to worry about double

taxation with some S corps, it is really designed to help you operate a business

like real estate but also create a layer of protection. You see, if you don't use

any type of corporate entity but you own real estate and you don't own that real

estate inside of a corporation, what you do is, if you were to ever have a lawsuit

or something bad were to ever happen, then basically, there's no separation

between your real estate and your personal life. And what you want is a big

fat corporate veil that says, "This is my real estate business and this is my

personal life." And if you have a problem a corporation or my real estate, that has

nothing to do with my personal life." And I can tell you after all the deals I've

done, I've never had anything pierce the corporate veil.

Basically, this LLC has kept me pretty safe. I've also had very, very, very few

legal issues whatsoever. Things that insurance itself couldn't handle. It's a

pretty cut-and-dry almost boring business that we've created.

Sometimes I upset people because we're making these exciting gains and

we're making all this money and our partnerships but I call it boring

because we figured out all the variables. And we figured out what's fixed, what's

variable and we basically turned it into a science. And it's really just a pile of

ones and zeros doing the right things. It doesn't mean that we're guaranteed to

win all the time but it means that over the long haul, we're doing better than

most other financial institutions and opportunities that lie out there. So, and

LLC as the is the business entity of choice that we're going to be using for

managing our partnership or when you're putting another partnership together. Now,

there are four specific things that I want to talk about today in relation to

how you have this done correctly. First of all, when you when you file for an LLC

in your local County, you have to file articles. These are the Articles of

Incorporation. There is basically a one two page document. It's got the city's

official stamp on it. It's got your signatures or at least the managing

member and basically says, "We've paid our filing fee." And guess what? "We're

officially in business." But there's something that needs to happen before

that. That's the operating agreement. This is

an internal document. The operating agreement is the agreement of operations.

This is a... For me, it's generally a 20-page document. And it basically says,

"Who are you and Who am I? What are the roles that were playing?" In this

operating agreement, it's going to say, "Kris and his team, Kris is the managing

member. So, he and his team are responsible for all the day-to-day

activity." The funding partners, the person that generally brings money and says, "I

want to get in on these juicy deals. And the funding member brings the money or

maybe the credit. Usually both. But we can borrow someone else's credit if your

credit doesn't work. And the funding member absolutely gets to be as

day-to-day as they want. They get to ask whatever questions they want. But

generally, they generally prefer a little bit more of a more hands-off rule. And in

being more hands-off, it means that you can do it you're going to do, my team's

going to do what they're going to do and we create this 50/50 arrangement. 50/50

means that if the funding member or you put money into the business, then when

it's time to have a liquidation event or sell property and we're not going to

reinvest it, then the first money that comes out goes to you for putting money

in. I want you understand though something. I'm putting money in this too.

I'm not putting the first money in. I'm rolling my profits in. So, for example, we

buy 3 properties. We put 30 to 50 thousand dollars down-ish on each

one of them that came out of your 401k or IRA or something like that. And what

ends up happening from that point is, we end up taking those properties, we

build them out and then when we sell them. Let's say there's a $50,000 profit

on each one of them. So, there's a $50,000 profit on one of them. 51 in, the

50 came out plus 50 more. Well, once you're paid back so to speak, your basis,

then there's another 50,000 profit. Half of that's yours, half of that's

mine, if we're 50/50. If we're really doing this long-term, we're going to say, "Hey,

here's our understanding in our agreement. We really want to reinvest and

grow this into something. So let's take the original $50,000 downpayment and

roll it and do another property. And let's take your 25,000 of

profits my 25,000 of profits and put them into another

property." Maybe the hundred grand will buy three properties. The point is we

want... We want to create the ongoing compounding effect. Because here's the

dream: You're putting little time and effort, energy in. And my team's putting all

the time and effort energy in and overtime this thing has cascaded into a

lot of profits, a lot of cash flow and what we would call a legacy. It's not a

lot in the beginning and it turns into as much as you want it to be in the end.

Because it's a function of time. And so with this vision, we keep rolling it

forward to create more and more time freedom. Now, you don't have to have your

job anymore. Now there's a lot more freedom. Later in the series, I'll tell

you what you can do to accelerate and go even faster. But the bottom line is the

operating agreement more or less just says, "You're bringing the money, I'm

bringing the management. I'll bring the deals and do all the work. And once

you've been paid back on any liquidation event, we're going to split the profits

50/50." I'm going to be reinvesting my profits every single time you are and

what that does is that just means we can pick up huge steam and huge momentum. I

like to have the operating agreement done first before we actually file for

the actual Articles of Incorporation. It's not ready to do anything else and

we're certainly not going to move forward on property until we have our

understanding with each other. Now, I've paid a lot of money over the years to my

legal team. I can tell you that my operating agreement is if anything

perfect or just shy of perfect. It's what I've been using for partnerships now for

such a long time. So, our first week in the business together that gets sent to

you. You review it and you let us know what questions you have or what you

don't understand. Because it defines the roles and how things are more or less

going to work. Once we have the operating agreement done and signed on both

parties, then we're going to go and file the Article of Incorporation.

Now, this operation agreement, this is internal. We don't ever have to post this

anywhere. This is just for you and I'd assignments saying, "We understand how

we're going to do things together." The Articles of Incorporation or

organization depending on what your state calls them. When we get these filed,

we're officially in business. We can then go and file for a tax ID number. This is

a social security number if you will for the business. And the tax ID number is

what we need to open up a bank account. Now, this all happens relatively fast.

Once we have this in place, we get the articles filed, we get our tax ID number.

The you know, this partnership works really well inside the united states. So,

the government issues us our tax ID number. And with the articles in our tax

ID number, we can go to a bank or my.. I do all of my banking. We can both get on it.

And what will end up happening is my bank account will issue us an account

for this LLC (Instead of a person's name.) for this tax ID number. And what are we

doing with the business bank account? Well, first of all my partners always get

access to that. So, that they can always see what's up. Make sure that everything

is being done correctly. I've got a huge reputation in 15 years of this. And we're

doing so much. We do this... I mean, to the penny everything is accurately tracked.

The bank account is really just going to be managed by my internal accounting

team. Because they're the ones that once the home gets purchased, they're going to be

the ones setting up the home on direct deposit so that the home gets paid every

month on time and no one's credits being messed with. If there's repairs, it means

that they're going to be covering the repairs. The bank account is also where

we're going to be housing what we call the "Sleep Well at Night" account. The Swan

account. Now, this is important for you to know. On the first property we do,

whether we need 30 or 50 thousand dollars is a down payment for

the first one, we're going to take an extra $10,000 and we're going to

park it in the bank account. 10,000 is more than enough to cover this while

we're waiting for it to get rented out. And then once it is, every month the

property manager will direct deposit the money into the bank account, will direct

deposit the money out towards paying the mortgage. And everything is going to work

and overtime this accounts going to build up. When there's a repair it will

drop and then it will build up higher and higher. And that's what its going to do

with time. If we buy a second property, I want to add another $5,000

into that Sleep Well at Night account. So two properties. We're going to

probably 15 grand parked in there. Three properties, we're going to throw in another

five grand, we're going to have 20 grand. I'm going to tell you right now. Three

properties in 20 grand, it's more than enough. I'm doing that mostly for you.

Because my partner is, they're a little nervous in the beginning. "What if there's

a cash call? What if the property has unexpected repairs?" We've taken care of

it. And the accounts are full and they're healthy and they can manage themselves.

Then when the accounts start piling up a lot more cash flow above

beyond, we'll have conversations about cutting some distributions to each other.

That's kind of the fun part. But in the beginning, I'd like to keep most of that

in the bank. Because remember, we're trying to take this money and roll it

forward and build momentum. --This snowball effect where it gets going faster and

faster down the mountain. We're getting bigger and bigger and bigger creating

more and more compounding interest and benefit growth. So, can we take

distributions throughout the way? Sure. But we'll have a conversation in

philosophy on what's needed. It's very important in setting up this business

that you don't put yourself at personal financial risk and that you invest your

money that you intend to keep in real estate. For example, bad partner move. "Hey,

I had this thing happened in my life and I financially wasn't prepared for it. Now,

I need to sell a property so that I can get some money out and pay for that

thing." I'm not saying that couldn't happen. Meaning, I'm going to be a good

partner and work with you. But I'm saying, "Hey, please try to organize your

financial life." Just like I am that will never personally be a burden on the

business. Why? Because we don't want to mess up the momentum. We don't want to

mess up the business. We want one home to become two homes to become five homes

become ten homes become 20 homes become 100 homes. That's how I got hundreds and

hundreds of homes. And I want to show you how to do the same thing. So, we set money

aside that we can park in the real estate as patient money. And then we want

to let it grow. If you're ever borrowing money from a home equity line of credit

and it produces a liability like, you might have a hundred thousand dollar

line of credit. And we use it to buy two or three homes. But now there's a maybe a

$700 month payment. We will make sure always that the cash flow from the

portfolio pays for that as an expense as a loan to the company because I don't

want your financial month-to-month to actually be worse off for doing this if

anything we want it what? We want it better off. So, friends, that's everything

you need to know about entities. And just to give you the quick review if we're

going to partner together or if you're looking at partnering with someone else,

understand, LLC is what you're going to use to hold your properties in, the

operating agreement is what you should go through first. By the way, if you don't

have money and you're watching this series because you like I want to find

partners. You need the partner profits course. Go to kriskrohn.com and request

information. And my team will talk to you about it. Spell my name the right way,

it'll help you get to the right website. But basically, I want you to understand

that partner profits will teach you... It'll actually give you access to all of

my LLC's and all of my operating agreements. You don't have to pay 500

1000 or 2000 dollars to lawyers to put that together. You can

already access that. It's a bonus inside that course. Get the operating agreement.

Once both parties are good, you file for your articles and your tax ID number and

you go set up your bank account. All of that's happening so that we can actually

go out and get a property on the contract and let this partnership do

what it is supposed to do. Hey, thank you for watching this video in this series

all about partnering from A to Z. If you're watching this and thinking, "You

know, maybe I would be open to partnering with Kris." Understand it's an interview

process. And guess what? I got more than enough properties. That's the only reason

why I've opened my doors to carefully handpick and select with my team's help

the right people that I want to partner a long term with. So, if you're enjoying

this series, you've got some money parked on the side and you're thinking, "You know

what? I've got Six figures sitting around in 401K, IRA, annuity." Etc. I want you to

click the link in the description. Get in touch with my team. It's a specialty team

that will specifically talk just about the partnering and see if we have a fit

and working together. If you don't have Six figures lying around but you still

have some money or maybe no money like, "Kris this is amazing. I want to partner

with people. How do I do that?" You got to go to kriskrohn.com. Get your hands on

the partner profits course. You can talk to a member of my team. We'll give you

the LLC's, the operating agreements, the business plan that you can park in front

of people and start making deals happen. Join us on the next video. We're going to

talk about how many homes you can actually qualify for. If we're going to

partner, you got to know how much can you do with banks before you need to go for

outside help.

For more infomation >> Making Money Starts With The Right Business Entity - Part 3 - Duration: 13:04.

-------------------------------------------

THE FUNNY ACCIDENTS OF OCTOBER - Duration: 5:11.

For more infomation >> THE FUNNY ACCIDENTS OF OCTOBER - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

How To Catch Crawdads - Duration: 5:31.

Okay, Sammy's going to catch a big one. Nice. Okay, the snake is swimming. My wife and

kids and my grandma or my mom grandma is out here catching crawdads. So, would you

like to learn how to catch a crawdad? I've already caught three this morning

and I'm going to demonstrate how we catch them. I don't eat meat but my family does.

And they're sure fun to catch. and you just cook them like lobster. They turn

red like Lobster and I guess that... Well, I've had them in the past. Did they taste

like Lobster, it tastes like crab. To me that all tastes the same.

Alright, maybe we should let the fish go since the crawdads seem to have killed

that guy. And we're going to let the fish go. That's good.

It's an end of the string. We tie a nut and some raw bacon. That's it. And you

lower it down on the water and they come and they grab it with their pincers. That

pinchers or pincers? You saying that as a guess? Yes. Alright. So, you lower it down

into the water and what do they do? You have to see it, I guess. They grab on

to it.That one guy let go. Oops, I'm moving my camera. So, once they

get a good hold onto it, just pull them up right out of the water.

Okay, it doesn't want to let go. There we go. So, that's how you catch them. You just

lower the down in the... Lure this right down in the water and you catch them. So,

we've cut we've got 6 now.

So now, you know exactly how to catch a crawdad. You are a professional. I'm just

going to come close up this garage. This place is so much fun. We actually

decided to extend our stay about two more days. So, instead of leaving tomorrow,

we're going to leave two days after that.

Okay, so we're pulling out the last batch of five.

Yeah. So, what I what I really like about it is that it sticks. You don't have to

have a big huge campfire with logs. To be able to boil water. Well, this is really

rolling. But you can have... Yeah you can just use twigs and sticks and cook with

it. So, that's pretty awesome. So, what's your opinion of this little

camp stove? It's awesome. It's pretty neat. What's

your favorite part about it? It gives heat and... So, I feel like wrapping up this video. First, thanks

for watching the video to the end here. And I know I'm mixing up the style of my

videos. I just want to vlog a lot more. I want to include a lot more adventures.

And instead of creating the separate channel that I was thinking about doing

called Let's Try It. So having Nate wood gravy the how to's

and Let's Try It be the adventure style stuff. I just decided you know, I'm going to

do one channel and I'm just going to put the type of videos that I want to create

there. So, I'm still creating the how-to YouTube. You know, how to succeed on

YouTube. How to entrepreneur type videos. But obviously, I love adventure, I love

exploring. I love this place. And so, I'm going to put them all in one channel. Call

it "Nate Woodbury." And if you've watched this part, you must have enjoyed it. So,

thanks a lot.

For more infomation >> How To Catch Crawdads - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

Radium Girls at Penn High School - Duration: 3:51.

For more infomation >> Radium Girls at Penn High School - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

РАСКРУТИ Ютуб канал без ОШИБОК, БЕСПЛАТНО, с НУЛЯ и ЗАРАБОТАЙ НА Youtube | ЗАРАБОТАТЬ В ИНТЕРНЕТЕ - Duration: 9:15.

For more infomation >> РАСКРУТИ Ютуб канал без ОШИБОК, БЕСПЛАТНО, с НУЛЯ и ЗАРАБОТАЙ НА Youtube | ЗАРАБОТАТЬ В ИНТЕРНЕТЕ - Duration: 9:15.

-------------------------------------------

How to Draw a House for Kids | Youtube Videos for Kids Learning - Duration: 3:18.

How to Draw a House for Kids

For more infomation >> How to Draw a House for Kids | Youtube Videos for Kids Learning - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

New Jazz Free Internet Code Get 1000Mbs Free Internet On Jazz Sim 2018 - Duration: 2:37.

WELCOME TO NOMAN GUJJAR CHANNEL

PLEASE LIKE MY VIDEO AND SUBSCRIBE MY CHANNEL

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét