Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 29 2018

running with a dog ! Who is faster? | Xiaoling toys

For more infomation >> running with a dog ! Who is faster? | Xiaoling toys - Duration: 6:56.

-------------------------------------------

Briefly failing at Bedwars with Jadetonic - Duration: 2:15.

JADE: You're not invited to my sleepover.

LIME: ummmmmm

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yeah, I kind of forgot how to play this game

Nevermind I got it

JADE: You forgot how to play Bedwars? has it been that long?

LIME: It really has

JADE: Lime! LIME: hello

JADE: We must both kill ourselves so we can play in the new mode

LIME: uh

LIME: okay? JADE: Just type "/leave" it's magic

JADE: Oh it's a sheep! LIME: helloooo

LIME: hello-

LIME: aH! You can ride it?? Wait what..

JADE: mmhmhmhmhmm LIME: Wait is that yours? JADE: I think It's my pet

LIME: okayhahah JADE: It's my pet LIME: I was confused for a second

JADE: umm "I don't date ugly..."

JADE: ...something LIME: heckers.

JADE: heckers. LIME: that BETTER SAY HECKERS YOUNG MAN

JADE: um, Tony Stark's just like.. would you really just say th-

OH MY GOSH. HOW THE HECK DID YOU COME IN HERE

YOU SON OF A GUN!

LIME: hello? JADE: freakin' LIME: enderpearl?

LIME: oh my god.. wjhy.. aRE YOU dOiNg tHiS

JADE: Hey look! We're all alone.

..just like us in real life!

LIME: *laughs*

LIME: that's the tea.

JADE: I'll be the crumpet to your tea LIME: Oh wow

LIME: who?

JADE: ookay let's go to diamonds

LIME: miiiine TOGETHER: diiiiamonddssss

TOGETHER: miiiinneeee DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAMONNNNNNNNNNNDDDDSSSS

JADE: miiiiiiiineee thEEEEEEMMMMMMM LIME: oh no I fell!

LIME: AAAHHH! person!

JADE: I have the power of god AND anime on my side!

LIME: I have the power of god AAAND anime on my side. *breathes in* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LIME: No, I have two.. I have the s-

JADE: ARE YOU SERIOUS! yOU SON OF A GUN!

LIME: you son of a gun.

JADE: I'llllllll miiiiineeee themmmmm!

SO FAR I'VE GOT, TwWooOOO

LIME: *laugh*

For more infomation >> Briefly failing at Bedwars with Jadetonic - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

GETTING ATTACKED BY APES & EVENTFUL BIRTHDAY | TIPS & INFO ON GIBRALTAR - Duration: 19:17.

Hello and welcome to today is Tesla September and it's my birthday

So, yeah, but we are at Gibraltar and here are the famous Apes that we have.

One thing don't bring like plastic bags with you, beacuse they literally just attacked a few tourists here

Are they just going to leave it?

Yes, they just left everything

They were warned by

the keepers

But of course they did not listen and they took everything basically. All the clothes, every single drink, every single food

Because that is what they do. Oh

Oh yeah, it's Gibraltar´s National day. everybody's wearing red and white clothing

Here we have the view

Smart

Look at that they have a little baby. That´s so adorable

Parents and the baby and then I have one right down here

Hello

Right next to me and then we have the little ba… oh look at that

There just cleaning him up. That is so cute

We're at the top and here is the amazing view of gibralta

I just wanted to tell you about, give you an update on the Tourist. I saw a little bit later then one of them got attacked again

Because they were hiding their plastic bags like underneath their shirt in their belly

But the apes understood immediately what it was

So yeah

That happened

so, but we're now we're looking at the view might eat something and then we're

off exploring

So I basically just got attacked by an ape.

I'm at this cafe, and they're not they're not allowed in here

so you have to make sure that the door is closed into the café, but

Someone left the door open and I was eating a sandwich. That I just bought and

It was the mother with the baby and she literally just like attacked me and took my sandwiches

And everybody around me freaked out

I didn´t even like understood what happened until he was next to me and just grabbed my sandwich from my hand and

the other sandwich that I had in my food on the table and ran off and

The staff of the crew here, they literally chased it a way and people started screaming and stuff like that

honestly, it was kind of scary and - but I just of course I just laughed and then the family next to me they were

The little girl was terrified as I talked to her just to see if she was okay

And we talked a little bit and it was really nice of them kept the mother like mouthed to me. Are you okay?

Are you scared? I'm like no, I'm okay. She's okay, that's good. So they were really lovely

but yeah, so I got attacked by the ape at this cafe, but

The staff member were really nice. They saw that

He took my sandwich which was not intended because they're not supposed to be in here

So they actually made it a new sandwhich for me and they said they were sorry. So, I'm okay. I'm good

I mean, this is definitely an eventful birthday so far

This little rascal just attacked me.

That´s okay. The baby's cute

What happened was that he jumped onto her back

And tried to open her bag

So you have to secure all your bags here because they know that they might be treats or food in them

according to Maggie who has been here several times they were

Extra like they were crazy today, and they have never really behaved this way before

apparently. So they were extra on and like had a lot of energy and just like attacked a lot of people today

They never like that. So that's interesting

A potato he got a potato

So we're standing on one of these views and you have like glass...

What do you call it? Floor, glass floor, so you see like straight down

if you fall

they have… you're not allowed to go here because

It's broke in there

that's a bit...

Scary but it is gorgeous here. This place is called "skywalk". Just gonna walk up here

We even have a bigger view

We're just we're very far up

I think this little fellow over here is sleeping

Oh, that´s so cute

Ooo...Okay

Lets not die here.

We think its sleeping. We're actually on our way now to the caves

Maggi booked some tickets to walk in Caves, I believe I just said that but I don't exactly know

What kind of caves there in a is? It is something you can walk through basically

so we're heading over there and

walking past a lot of Ape's

here we have one. He has injured himself

No...

It got a like an open wound

On its thighs

poor baby

It looks really deep

He's trying to clean it though

We got Maggi in her natural habit, habitat. Habit? Habitat, right?

Did you just try to open my bag? It did not work

Wow, I don't know, don't know If you can see that. But it is...

a Lizzard

Wow, it is fast.

Omg. I did not see this one! Look at its good like camouflage it is

So we're at St. Michaels caves and it is...

Wonderful. I always say it is and then I always use the same word like amazing wonderful fabulous whatever

Have to stop doing that but as I said, we're in the caves having a little light show with some music

we have walked in a little bit into the caves and it so cool! So surreal like

We're now on our way to suspension bridge apparently a new, like thing for this year then

In Gibraltar

oh my god. I'm gonna turn the camera. Look at this. Oh

Sorry

Wow

Oh

My god, he's jumping you can feel it Wow look at the view

It is... that's the bridge can you hear it?

My lord, wow, this is incredible.

Oh

I wonder who did that?

No running or jumping is premitted oh.. no, oops

We did not read that Before we saw it

well well

I'm going to be honest here, I did not see that sign before we filmed and did everything

Please don't sue me

I mean the sign is on the left side and then you walk onto the bridge here. I missed the sign completely so...

Please don't sue me up for this

This time I'm not wearing flip-flops. At least if you saw my Zakynthos vlog, I think it was the one...

It was the one, the shipwreck one. Eh shipwreck view. It is a vlog that I posted

That's in my travel vlogs. In the Zak, In the Zakytnhos serie.

We were walking at this shipwreck view and I did not wear right shoes I had flipp flops on me

Which is was the baddest idea

I was not the only one however, but it was so bad cuz the rocks were really like steep and no really like flat

At least I'm wearing my hiking shoes this time

So I just want to tell you this if you want to go to the suspension bridge

You come down from this road here that where you just been to st. Michael's cave

Here's a car, but when you walk down here, you'll see this

You'll see this sign, where it says

Gibraltar Nature Reserve

Where it says "Royal Anglian Way"

this is the part where you turn...

Left and walk down here to go to the bridge because the thing is that it's really easy to miss it

Because there's no sign. They´re really bad at signs basically and there's no sign that the suspension bridge is over there

You will miss and we almost missed it actually

But we had Google Maps on so we knew that it was behind us

But as I said when you come to there turn left and start walking

You'll see the bridge in the end. If you take the lift, you'll miss the caves and you'll miss the bridge

So you have to walk to it

I don't know if the tax... there is taxis here you can take but I don't know if they're gonna drive you there. Probably, but

Yeah, just heads up on that

Here is the sign on what you can do at

Gibraltar, nature reserve you also have the opening time. So on Winter: November to March they open 9 and close 18.15 (6:15 pm)

and then...

At summer they open at 9:30 and Closes at 19:50 (7:15 pm)

We found another animal

It's a bear! Look at that! We got the hands, the nose, the eyes and the ear

Oh my god, I tend to find animals everywhere

Oh what is this hair doing there?

Yeah, but we're heading - ouch

We're heading you down to town now to see if there's anything open and just explore

it's a red and White party!

Everybody's wearing red and White. Even the flowers are red and white

Here we went up

here we have walked

to Skywalk and to...

St. Michaels caves

and Down here and to Windson Bridge

and back...

down here

and...

here

down here

To the main street

Now we are going back over there

through the airport

Back to Spain

Guys that is how much we have been walking today and that's how long we've been walking

That is quite insane. I think we've been walking

More than 15.. according to her phone we've been walking more that

15,000 steps today, so that is a big like that's really good. That's great

You should walk 10,000 steps a day. They say

The most optimal thing but. Nobody got time for that...

So we are back now at the apartment and I'm actually heading to the pool

I have to change everything to bikini because the pool doesn't close until 10:00 pm and it's

Completely empty and I've been wanting to do swim for a while now

What was that?

Maggi's not here because her brother called

Her right now and just like can you please come and get me?

I'm inside but yeah, oh my god. It looks

Dashing

It looks so welcoming

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét