Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 29 2018

Hi everybody, BigBong here

and today I have the pleasure to be with my friend Alexandra Bandean!

Alex is a businesswoman, vegan activist

she is also an actress known for a role

in the movie Super Singh which is an Indian movie

She was born in Romania but she grew up here in Montreal

Canada

And today, she has kindly accepted

to give me a private lesson of Romanian

So I'd like to point out that it's the very 1st time

I'll be speaking in Romanian…

So please be indulgent with me

No, it'll be all right!

Great, if you say so…

You're more confident than me

Well if we're ready, then let's go!

So first of all

let's start with the basics

How do we say hello?

Bună ziua!

Yeah, there is a little accent on the first A so it's bună ziua

More like a Québécois A than a regular A

Bună ziua!

Very good!

Now, how do we say nice to meet you?

When you meet someone new?

Exactly yes!

Sunt încântat

Yeah, very good!

Sunt... sunt încântat

Wow, it's not easy!

I have nothing to say, it's perfect!

So now, to introduce myself

My name is Bong

Mă numesc Bong

Yeah!

Say it again

Mă numesc Bong

You're very good, you have it the 1st time!

You're worrying for nothing

If I had to read it, it would be more complicated

Well yes, because of the little accents

Next, I want to specify that I am French

How do I say that: I am French?

Sunt francez

If I want to show my gratitude

How do we say thank you?

We could say "merci" but with a Romanian accent

So "merci"

Right!

Go ahead... merci

or mulțumesc

Mulțumesc

Exactly!

I'll say mulțumesc so it's a bit more challenging for me

I'll say mulțumesc so it's a bit more challenging for me

So before we continue, let's learn a little more about you

So you're vegan

It's an important part of your identity

It's been 3 years!

3 years oh wow, congratulations!

I know it's not easy

And on the top of that, you're an artist

I know that you sing

We also had the opportunity to dance once

when we first met actually

It was on a set!

Exactly, we danced a bit of salsa, it was nice!

and on top of that, you also paint

Would you like to share a little more about all that?

Yes, I try to mix my passions since a very young age

Yes, I try to mix my passions since a very young age

Since I was a little girl, I've always been singing, painting, dancing

Since I was a little girl, I've always been singing, painting, dancing

I took dance classes too

Acting however, came a little later

When I was about 15 years old

So that's it, I try to mix all of this

So what would be your projects on the short-term

and on the long one?

Well, I do want to introduce veganism in all this

Try to promote, I don't really like that word

But to promote the vegan lifestyle

to show how it's positive

for us, for the animals, for the planet and all

So clearly, I would like to mix art and veganism

and share this information

et communicate happiness!

We wish you the best of luck then

I can't help but notice your outfit

Yes!

It's very pretty!

It's also handmade!

Not by me though...

It's actually the traditional Romanian shirt

there are many sorts, many styles

But this one, is among the most traditional ones

During events, people would wear this type of clothes

and dance the traditional Romanian dance

Do you dance it yourself?

No… I did when I was younger

At school or at Kindergarten I think

I don't even remember…

During family events I suppose

But not anymore… it's quite simple though

Is it more like couple dancing or everybody together?

As couples, all together, or alone...

for every tastes!

Thank you for bringing that to the video

So let's continue our little lesson

because we're here for that

So how do we say: how are you?

So how do we say: how are you?

Ce faci?

Or ce mai faci? Which is a little more popular.

How do we say "very good"?

I'm doing good

Foarte bine

So like "fort bien" in French

Exactly!

It's very similar to Italian or French

It's a Latin language

Apparently, it's the one which is closest to Latin

Oh yes, so we learned how to say thank you

How do we say please?

Or you're welcome?

Please is "te rog"

It's like, I'm asking you

Te rog

and you're welcome, we say "cu plăcere"

So this is a little whim from my part

I'm a very optimistic person in life

and I was thinking that maybe

if I decide to go to Romania one day

I might meet the woman of my life

and at that moment, how could I tell her "I love you"?

Oh wow, you're pretty quick at that!

We're already jumping in "I love you"

Well, at least I'd know it

I'll be ready

just in case...

Te iubesc

Now let's pretend that this person...

does not love me back

and that I'd like to apologize for bothering her

How would I say excuse-me

or I'm sorry, if there are 2 ways like in French

Yes actually "scuze"

"Scuze" oh that one is easy!

It's very easy!

Pardon!

Pardon, we can also say that?

Yes and no, how do we say yes and no?

Yes is the same as in Russian

Da!

And no is "nu"

Da and nu, ok perfect!

And we could also say maybe "poate"

Poate

It might be what the girl responds…

Just one last to conclude the video

How do we say goodbye?

La revedere

To recap

Hello!

Nice to meet you!

My name is Bong

I'm French

Thank you

How are you?

Very well

Please

You're welcome

I love you ❤

Excuse-me or sorry

Yes, no, maybe

and how do we say bye?

La revedere

Ok, 100% A+!

Thank you so much for this introduction to the Romanian language

I hope it made you want to learn more

Yes and you guys too, I hope!

Don't hesitate to do like me and subscribe to her YouTube channel

and to follow her on Instagram

Would you like to add anything?

Just that we'll be making a video

together about veganism soon

True, you'll introduce me to veganism

You'll make me try things, I hope!

It's going to be interesting!

Excellent, so stay tuned!

And see you soon for more videos, bye!

La revedere!

For more infomation >> BigBong apprend le roumain avec Alexandra Bandean - Duration: 6:56.

-------------------------------------------

Kavanaugh confirmation faces fresh uncertainties - Duration: 6:29.

For more infomation >> Kavanaugh confirmation faces fresh uncertainties - Duration: 6:29.

-------------------------------------------

Weather News with J7409 Sat Sept 29,2018 - Duration: 4:49.

good day everyone it's time for weather news today with j7409 the name you

know. the news you can use. and if it's your first time over here

please subscribe click the Bell check off the email notifications to make sure

you get all the latest and weather news forecasts watches and warnings and

tropical weather here we have the GFS model forecast

courtesy of tropical tidbits main story for today hurricane Rosa currently in

the eastern Pacific to the southwest of Baja California is expected to take the

center stage as a heavy rain producer for the desert Southwest by early next

week Rosa is in the process of recurving into

the mid latitudes ahead of a developing upper low trough cut-off flow pattern

system now the current forecast track from the National Hurricane Center

indicates that Rosa will approach the northern portion of Baja California

Monday as a tropical storm now although the winds associated with Rosa are

expected to weaken copious amounts of tropical moisture will be drawn

northward toward the desert Southwest starting Monday rain rain and more rain

now in addition to all of that a developing front will help focus the

heavy rain along an axis from central Arizona northward and residents of the

desert Southwest should keep abreast of the latest watches and warnings issued

by the National Weather Service as Rosa approaches you guys early next week

elsewhere across the country we got a cool air mass from Canada that will

continue to provide much below normal temperatures across the Northern Rockies

into the northern plains then a zonal upper level pattern means that the cool

air mass will spread eastward toward the Great Lakes through the weekend into

Monday now higher elevation snows aided by upslope flow over the Northern

Rockies will likewise spread eastward along the

northern border of North Dakota on Monday and rain will be the primary

precipitation type father south across the Northern Plains Monday to the north

of a cold front now we've got lingering showers and thunderstorms that can be

expected for the Gulf Coast as a result of a quasi stationary front I know you

guys from Texas and many other states around the Gulf Coast have had a lot of

rain in the past few days and probably you're going to get some more now the

rain should slowly become more scattered in nature during the next few days as

the front gradually dissipates although daytime heating will tend to

rejuvenate and make up showers in the afternoon into the early evening

meanwhile weather across the mid-atlantic it should remain pretty

good folks for the next few days New England will begin to see some moisture

arriving from the West by Monday as a stationary front begins to form in the

vicinity of the lower Great Lakes so that's it for weather news today once

again please subscribe I love them all of my subs you'll be welcome over here

we're a good group we listen to each other we talk to each other and

correspond through the comments everybody's one big family so if you

haven't subscribed please do if you'd like all the latest and weather news

forecasts watches warnings and tropical weather thank you so much for everything

you do for me the comments the likes by everything that you do I appreciate it

so very very much and I gotta add one thing right quick this morning my dear

dear friend Jersey Dolphins sent me an iPhone people can you believe that he

sent me an iPhone now I'm still working on getting my house straight from

Florence but just as soon as I do in the next week or two I'm going to get it

turned on I'm going to start using it so thank you

so much again Jersey dolphin you're just one heck of a nice sweet good soul guy

and I appreciate it so so very much so with all that said and done I love all

of you so much you take care have a good day a blessed

day peace loving kindness to all and thank you so much for watching

For more infomation >> Weather News with J7409 Sat Sept 29,2018 - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors with Lightning McQueen Cars, Super Wings Toys and Beads for Kids Children - #pjmask - Duration: 2:21.

hello

For more infomation >> Learn Colors with Lightning McQueen Cars, Super Wings Toys and Beads for Kids Children - #pjmask - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

BLÅ MÅNE - TIM SCHMIDT (Sneak Peak 2018 - in Swedish!) - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> BLÅ MÅNE - TIM SCHMIDT (Sneak Peak 2018 - in Swedish!) - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

VEGETARIAN VAMPIRES | THE MOVIE | WEEKEND PRODUCTIONS - Duration: 26:55.

Dear God

Lead me in the right way

Hey my bag !!

Hey !

Hey

Hello ?

Ya tell me dude

A meeting in your room ?

I'll be there in half an hour

Hey !

You saw the internal marks ?

Yeah Yeah

He flunked me

Why ?

I ogled at a girl

He reduced my marks

They flunk you for ogling ?

Yeah it was his daughter

Your fate

Very humid right ?

Idiots cut the power too

We'll just go sit outside

Alright let's go

Murthy isn't here it seems

He would've gone out somewhere

Take that chair

Hey nerdy !

It's CSK match tonight

CSK vs RCB

A monumental pressure waiting for us

Dude it's all fixed

Who cares ?

But dude

You'll see our thala finishing the match with a six

Guaranteed goosebumps on seeing it dude

It's just out of the world

Yeah. Keeping those aside

The match is at 8

What are we gonna do till then ?

Killing time is piece of cake dude

Let's get some sleep

Let's take Shiva's car for a spin

Dinner !

Then it's match time !

Simple

Welcome back office guy

I'm dead scared since stealing this bag

So what's the matter ?

Patience Patience

Where's Satish ?

On the way

Hello there pure soul

You able to control ?

Almost

It's very hard

And scary at the same time

So is my case

I went to pray for this disease to be gone

Alas I stole a bag even at the temple

And so is my case

We have to make this right

So myself and Satish have decided something

We'll proceed if you're okay with it too

What have you decided ?

It's gonna be bitter to hear

But there's no other go

Our lives are gonna get worse if we're on the current path

One time

One last time

We'll pull out a big one

After that let's not meet ourselves anymore

Are you okay ?

Hey !

What's wrong ?

Are you okay ?

It's for our own good

Yes man

We're definitely gonna ruin our lives if we continue this

We don't even know each other

We're not bound by this disease

It is trust that we have in each other that binds us

You're right

One last time

I'm gonna cut you into pieces

You don't have the courtesy to pay back your loans

I'm not even sure what you eat everyday

Hey Babloo

Yes boss

Call the man and tell him we need the money by 7

Else we'll kill him

Delightfully

I've killed 7 people before

You should get some other job

Who's that ?

Last year, the man who was jailed for murder

Kannayiram

It's his brother Singaram

Which Kannayiram ?

The one from which you stole the reputation for the murder

The same Kannayiram

Oh is it ?

Does he know ?

No

Keep it that way

RIght Right

Come here you

Greetings boss

What do you want ?

I wanna learn the business from you boss

Learn the business ??

Yeah boss

Does it look like I'm running a business school ?

I pity your brother

He's inside for the murder I committed

Please show some grace boss

Go away ! Find some other work to do

This job requires stamina

Boss ! It's not stamina

It's guts

Then what requires stamina boss ?

Boss !!

Huh ?

It's the madam dean

Madam dean ? okok attend it

Hello ?

Tell me madam

Just tell me who it is, it'll be done

Alright

What's the matter ?

Boss

A kidnap job

She'll send the party's photo

Right

Hey Singaram

Join us

You need to be sharp minded

Okay boss ! Just see what I'm gonna do

Can I help you ?

I'm Nithin

Mr. Ravi told me to meet you regarding my research

Ya Mr. Nithin. He told me

Please come in

Coffee ?

No thanks ma'am

If you don't mind, I'd like to get started right away

The reason I asked you to meet me personally is

If you had presented this through the university

They would've rejected it because of it's hazardous nature

That's why

I understand ma'am

I already sent you the video overview of my research

Actually I didn't have time to see

We can watch it now

Nature is beautiful, wonderful

And at the same time, mysterious with a big M

When humans started asking questions to nature

That's when we started to evolve technically

The best question asked my mankind

Why did the apple fall on Newton's head ?

Why not the moon ?

The technological world we call it as of today, started back then

However

Till today, there is a question not even the best of philosophers and scientists could answer

What is TIME ?

I'm Nithin Venkatesh

And my research is all about how to control time

First of all, let's not confuse time travel with time control

Time travel as shown in a lot of movies

It's just not possible

But time control ? Yes with this research, it is

Time control is closely related to Block Universe Theory

The statement of the Block Universe Theory is

In a person's life

Or in the life of a planet

Or in the life of a universe

All the events are prewritten

A human can sense what is happening around him through his conciousness

Technically speaking

Through his neuron movement

The same provides the foundation for this research

We are able to sense the present because our neurons move at a designated velocity

If we are able to increase that velocity of neuron movement

Our feral senses will increase

And we will be able to see the future

In short, we will be able to see the future from the present

So how is it possible to accelerate the neurons ?

This is the Neuron Control Ring

In other words, NC Ring

It is profiled with the state-of-the-art nano technology

This ring is simply a device

Which activates when 17 psi of pressure is given to it

In other words, when a person wears it

Once the ring is active, it will close the neuro electric circuit

Generally the whole human body operates on electrical pulses

This ring creates its own electrical pulse

And resonates with the frequency of neurons

So the neuron velocity is increased and the one wearing it can see the future

Normal neuron velocity ranges from 0.5 to 120 m/s

With the ring I invented

It'll be accelerated to one thirds of the velocity of light

So what is the magnitude of future one can see with the ring

From my calculations, it is evident that the person wearing this ring

Will be able to see the future of

And he can return to the present just by his conscience

Deep study is being made on what could be the possible side effects of accelerating the neurons

And so far its very very minimal

So if this research is out

It will be a great opportunity to mankind to further the understanding about time

Good

Everything is fine

But can you make me understand in simple way ?

Let's just assume that we're watching a movie in a video player

We can fast forward the video

Or in slow motion

But we can't change the scene

Why ?

Fate is already written ma'am

In your research you told we can sense the future alone

Why can't we sense the past ?

Second law of thermodynamics ma'am

All spontaneous reactions are unidirectional

Time is a spontaneous entity

Why did you bring your research to India ?

You could've done it in CERN

It is shown that only constructive research is done there

But every research there is of destructive nature

So at this time if I submit my research there

It'll end up in wrong hands

You're right

Even here it is very hard to carry out this kind of research

There is a chance that people might also protest if you do it here

It is very hard even to do it here

Wait there little one

I told you it's not possible officially

I never told you it's not possible at all

Meaning ?

Let's come to the point

Hand over this research to me

I'll be the principal investigator

You take care of everything from the back

I'll take care of the other formalities

This way you can do your research

And I can also get a name

Else this kind of research won't come out at all

Take care my son

Take care

Queen Elizabeth's crown's replica is in Chennai Museum

We'll loot it

Both English and Tamil cops would smack us

What about stealing a walkie talkie from military base ?

You wanna get shot ?

Yeah let's not do it

How about AR Rahman's Oscar award ?

Hey !

A bank ?

A bank in our area

How about BDFC bank ?

Brother

You're planning to rob BDFC bank ?

Nothing as such

Hello brother

I just wanted to help you

I'm the Assistant Manager of BDFC bank

Bro ! Who's that dean you were talking about ?

She is a big shot in the research field

She has got strong political connections

So we do her works with perfection

So we get rewarded big for this job ?

Singaram !

Reward isn't the deal here

We do her works so she will remember us

She'll help us when we're in trouble

I'm not gonna lock the car again

What a great match yesterday !

I told you they'll sweat us

Whatever man!

I could listen to my own heartbeat!

Agreed!

Shiva called me yesterday

What did he say?

He will take two more weeks to return

Is it?

Yeah

The best thing he has ever done, is to have bought this car

This luxury will last only for two weeks

What will happen when he is back

Oh man!

Its so boring dude

Agreed

Lets make a prank call then

How? Everyone knows our number

I have got a new sim

Ok, lets do it

Who is the scape goat?

Professor Gopal

Hello

Hello

Now answer one of my question

A house

Full of shelf

Shelf full of milk

Why?

Ask me Why

Because

Its a Milk-house

It' so cool dude

The professor never asked who you were

Doesn't matter who we call, it's what we do that defines us

It's good. Let me give it a try

Who's the next scapegoat ?

Just dial a random number dude

Just a sec

Come in sir

May I know your names ?

Nothing to worry about

I'm John

I'm Murthy

This is Satish

Hey ! What the hell are you doing there ?

And this is Sanjay

Listen carefully

Let's not pull out this job in the night like in the movies

All banks are on strike tomorrow

Zero risk

We hit it tomorrow

There are only two securities in BDFC bank

One works in shift and the other is a drunkard

It's not a big deal cheating these two

There is one critical point we have to consider

There is a CCTV in the entrance

And at the street end

We gotta handle it carefully

Rest is easy

We need two keys to open the vault

One is manual and the other is electronic

I'm the holder of electronic key

I'll make arrangements for the manual key

May I ask you something sir ?

Why are you helping us ?

There's a corrupt business man - Sudeep Malakar

I vouched not to sanction his loan offer

He paid back nothing

Now they're blaming me

Now it's revenge time for me

So why are you guys stealing ?

Sir ! We're not thieves

Oh really ? Then why are you planning to rob a bank ?

We're Kleptomaniacs sir

It's a disorder that makes you steal

I've never heard of it

Okay coming back to this

We'll sketch a plan and move in at 12.30

See if we have procured these

Bag ?

Car keys?

Gloves ?

Torch light

Okay

Seems everything is going according to the plan

Brief me the plan once again

Satish and Sanjay will call the security and tell him there's a problem with the ATM in the next street

In that gap, we'll enter the bank

These two will use the keys you gave us

We've changed the number plate of the car

We won't get caught by the cameras

Good !

Your total plan has been recorded

The Police are waiting downstairs

So the neuron velocity is increased

And the one wearing it can see the future

May I know you names ?

Nothing to worry about

I'm John

STOP !!

He'll turn us in

Hey you !!

What's wrong brother ? I'm here to help

Leave at once

Just get out of here

What have you done ?

He's gonna backstab us

How do you know that ?

You gave a car number in the morning during prank call

Who's was that ?

No idea dude

I guess I might've seen it somewhere

Where to ?

Let's go for snooker and have a drink

You made your decision

What was that sound ?

Where?

Was it from the trunk?

Trunk?

WHO IS THIS?

HOW DO I KNOW?

Sir, Who are you?

How did you end up here?

Then you aren't the guys who kidnapped me?

First of all who are you? what happened ?

What happened?

Take care my son

Take care

Hello

Its me

Tell me madam

I want you to carry off someone

Just tell me who it is, it'll be done

I'll send you the photo

Alright madam

Why did I even come to India ?

Indians get no respect abroad

Their research gets plagiarised here

That dean seriously is a low-life scum

Yeah Yeah

The research papers and the prototype are safe with me now

Dear God

Lead me in the right way

Hey ! My Bag !!

Hey !

Hey

Someone stole my bag

I've seen this chap somewhere

Same guy !

You saw someone running with a bag ?

Hello ?

Madam dean ! It's been done

Good

You'll get a phone call

Informing you about a car number and an address

Dump him in that car and be gone

Yeah madam ! We'll take care of it

What's going on ?

He fainted bro

It's connecting !

Continue Continue

Hello ?

Is this Dean's person ?

What ?

Dude ! This guy is replying to me

Yeah ! I'm the guy

Package is ready ! Where do I ship it to ?

Shipping huh ?

Just give the car number and location man

Car number and address ??

Okay note it down

Ya tell me

TN22

TN22

DL

DL

1878

1878

Hello ?

Ran out of charge boss !

What's wrong ? He hung up

Its our Dean's work

She expects perfection

Alright do you remember the car number ?

TN22 DL1878 boss

Okay let's calm down

Let's just inform our Mani in the RTO

We'll extract the address

Boss.. I think that's the car

Our RTO guy was right

This is it boys

Singaram !

Bring the package !!

Good night bro

You gave a car number in the morning during prank call

Who's was that?

No idea dude

I guess I might have seen it somewhere

WHO IS THIS ?

HOW DO I KNOW ?

This is what happened

Ok, See you, Thanks

Dude

He might have escaped from some Mental Hospital I guess

I feel he smart and cute too

You just stay away from me

What do I do now? My research is gone

May I help you ?

For more infomation >> VEGETARIAN VAMPIRES | THE MOVIE | WEEKEND PRODUCTIONS - Duration: 26:55.

-------------------------------------------

【NightCore】→RISE + Epic avee player template | Nightcored By Zirix | - Duration: 3:08.

.

For more infomation >> 【NightCore】→RISE + Epic avee player template | Nightcored By Zirix | - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

ANUNCIO: Mi primer directo de YouTube ☯ - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> ANUNCIO: Mi primer directo de YouTube ☯ - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Quick Pics For Your Daily Fix ✅ Ep.10 | Funny Pics Only - Duration: 3:30.

Quick Pics For Your Daily Fix ✅ Ep.10 | Funny Pics Only

For more infomation >> Quick Pics For Your Daily Fix ✅ Ep.10 | Funny Pics Only - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

Совы и жаворонки | Лайфхак как вставать рано и стать жаворонком | Ранний подъем - Duration: 5:30.

For more infomation >> Совы и жаворонки | Лайфхак как вставать рано и стать жаворонком | Ранний подъем - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

BÀN LONG -TẬP 37 HẮC THẠCH THÀNH mới nhất do mc tuấn anh diễn đọc - Duration: 49:15.

For more infomation >> BÀN LONG -TẬP 37 HẮC THẠCH THÀNH mới nhất do mc tuấn anh diễn đọc - Duration: 49:15.

-------------------------------------------

#NAVIVLOG: Road to DreamLeague S10. SoNNeikO speaks on results - Duration: 14:13.

Hello, everyone! B2ru here.

Today is the final stage of the Minor open qualifier, we're facing Winstrike.

I'm TPing top, I'm TPing top.

We can dive, Weaver doesn't have a TP, wait for me.

We need Centaur to walk in.

Armor level 2.

Let's play more aggressively, here is PL, do we have Stampede?

We can't kill Weaver, we have nothing to do there.

Forget about Weaver, I'm going on this one.

I will have ultimate soon, I'll ult.

Kill him!

Good job!

They don't have Lina there.

Someone is in invis here.

Did he use his ultimate?

Yes, yes, he did.

Drow's down.

I'm killing Lina.

Let's go, Lina's on the right.

Weaver is on me. I'm TPing out.

I'll have Overgrowth in 6 seconds.

We should get back.

4 seconds.

It's fine, never mind.

Has he got Time Lapse?

They didn't take the Aegis yet.

I used Stampede!

I'm coming.

- Give me the Refresher Shard, please. - I stunned Drow!

Guys, can you help me here?

I'm coming..

I will TP out soon.

Aegis expires in 3 seconds.

Guys, get this one, he has no teleport.

Blizzy, help, they are all here.

I have Mekansm.

Can you Nightmare me?

Hit the egg, you will kill it easily.

Enigma bought back, spread out.

Be careful, I'm coming, let's get Weaver.

They can't do anything, we can fight, don't be afraid.

I'll continue. Or no, my Blink's got canceled.

I used E on him.

Stunned Shaker, killed him.

Zeus is back, be careful.

Drow, Drow! I Hexed her.

Zeus died without a buyback.

I'm zoning Shaker.

We need to hit buildings.

Let's kill Weaver.

I'm jumping onto Wyvern, guys.

Good job, guys.

We've successfully passed the Open Qualifier, we'll be playing in the Closed.

I hope we can make it to the Minor, the first Minor of this season.

Why did Vlad have two Quelling Blades?

I don't know why.

He didn't notice probably, it happens.

Sometimes when I just wake up I buy too boots in pub.

When I noticed them I didn't understand why, and I'd already sold the Stout Shield.

I looked into the freezer, what happened there?

New day - new qualifiers.

Yesterday, the guys successfully made it through the open qualifiers, so today they're playing in the closed.

The first game against Espada is starting right now.

Also, if you haven't taken out the Christmas tree yet, press the like button, you are one of us.

Or better leave a comment with a plus sign.

What else can I show you? Here is a table, a chair, weight plates, wall, stairs.

Nothing has changed here: the players wake up, eat and play Dota and this cycle will continue for one more week.

Right now they are starting their game, the drafting phase is in progress.

I will be sitting behind the guys and cheering for them, and Stas will be filming it for you.

Stas: Hey.

Well, here they are.

Jugger, Jugger!

They can't fight.

BKB's off.

Jugger bought back!

It's okay.

DK's going down. Save me!

I'm trying.

I finished off DK.

DK's form is about to run out.

I'll stun Jugger.

- Keep going, keep going. I'm using Stampede. - Go ahead.

Kill the ward with illusions.

Their BKBs are on cooldown.

We're in the finals! Second final this week.

Give up mid, they won't have Metamorphosis.

Look, can you Swap him?

Guys, they're not gonna have Metamorphosis now, we'll fight after it.

Don't commit to attacking TB unless you're 100% sure you can bring him down.

We barely made any mistakes in terms of...

Had we engaged on any other hero instead of TB, the game would've been over.

Ideally would be to take out Phoenix.

The only hero that enables them to fight.

Great. Easy game.

Move your creep over here, please.

- Engaging. - I killed Lich.

I can't pierce through yet.

- Go, go. - I'm coming!

Great job.

Chain-stunning him.

Good game.

Day 4 of the qualifiers is underway, we've finally advanced to the final of the Minor Closed Qualifier.

The guys have just won Game 1 against Espada, I hope the next one will be the last in the series.

Well done, that was a great game with a good draft. Akbar is the champ.

We got a read on their last pick being either Kunkka or DK.

Although, they'd probably be harder to deal with if they had Kunkka,

as DK was playing passively with the Hood and the Maelstrom.

With Kunkka's X, they'd have some catching potential, because they didn't really have any.

- I have no ulti. - Careful.

Beastmaster's TP is on cooldown, we have to move towards him.

I'm out of mana.

Let's jump in. Is Beastmaster's ulti off CD? Be ready.

We can fight.

I Nightmared him.

My Blink's not ready.

- We can't. - Okay, go back, secure Bounty Runes and check Roshan.

Are you ready?

We're coming to Sweden.

High five!

And coach.

Coach did nothing.

Igor, what tournaments do we have left to play?

- ESL Hamburg qualifier. - When is it?

- Today or tomorrow? - Tomorrow.

We were more composed this time around.

When we were playing the Open Qualifier for the Kuala Lumpur Major,

I think some of the guys, and they realized that too,

were nervous and couldn't play their best.

However, this time we were able to show our full capabilities in almost every series.

Maybe only except for the final, I believe we could have played it a little better than we did.

We made some mistakes in both the first and second games, and some of them were on me.

I think if we can fix that, we'll be able to perform better and better in the next tournaments.

I'm really glad that you've qualified for a LAN, I've missed attending them so much!

You did great.

Thank you.

Good job, Zhenya!

Yay, see you.

Crystallize!

For more infomation >> #NAVIVLOG: Road to DreamLeague S10. SoNNeikO speaks on results - Duration: 14:13.

-------------------------------------------

NATALIA GECE KUZGUNU - YENI SPECIAL KOSTUMU - MOBILE LEGENDS - Duration: 13:51.

natalia new special skin

For more infomation >> NATALIA GECE KUZGUNU - YENI SPECIAL KOSTUMU - MOBILE LEGENDS - Duration: 13:51.

-------------------------------------------

Dance Moms: These Moms Ain't Loyal (Season 4) | Lifetime - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> Dance Moms: These Moms Ain't Loyal (Season 4) | Lifetime - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

AnnaLynne McCord Movies List - Duration: 1:05.

AnnaLynne McCord Movies List

For more infomation >> AnnaLynne McCord Movies List - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

you are the moon - Duration: 3:24.

Shadows all around you as you

surface from the dark

emerging from the gentle grip

of night's unfolding arms

darkness, darkness everywhere

do you feel alone?

the subtle grace of gravity

the heavy weight of stone

you don't see what you possess

a beauty calm and clear

that floods the sky

and blurs the darkness

like a chandelier

all the light that you possess

is skewed by lakes and seas

the shattered surface, so imperfect

is all that you believe

i will bring a mirror

so silver, so exact

so precise and so pristine

a perfect pane of glass

i will set the mirror up

to face the blackened sky

you will see your beauty

every moment that you rise

For more infomation >> you are the moon - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

明明很難過,卻總是在強顏歡笑的星座! - Duration: 3:28.

For more infomation >> 明明很難過,卻總是在強顏歡笑的星座! - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

c'est la merde à tamtam city et la ville de radiateur - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> c'est la merde à tamtam city et la ville de radiateur - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

How to Carve Pumpkins and other Halloween Decor Ideas - Duration: 5:03.

Hello!

Hello everybody! Welcome to the Kids Fun Show!

Halloween is coming, so we decided to prepare for you some decor ideas.

Let's begin!

We hope you liked our ideas!

Subscribe to our channel if you want to watch more interesting videos!

Bye! Bye!

For more infomation >> How to Carve Pumpkins and other Halloween Decor Ideas - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - There's No Way (Lauv) - (Lyrics) - Duration: 2:44.

This video include subtitles

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét