Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 30 2018

Hey everyone! In some of my videos you've seen my special wrist mount that I made for my phone.

Because most of my outfits don't have pockets

this lets me keep my hands free and my phone accessible.

It is a little large though.

What I was looking for is something smaller I can wear on my wrist

that still runs a full version of Android

I can use to control my various cameras and electronics with their native apps.

Gearbest sent me this- the Lemfo Lem4 Pro Smartwatch.

Lets take a look and see if it will do the job.

There is a cloth on the top.

I think I will peel off the film first.

And clean it a little bit.

And inside the box there is

user manual

Therer is a charing cable, a protecting film.

Let's take a look at the menu.

So their menu is in English.

Looks very detailed.

They also have Chinese on the other side.

Now let's power it on.

Wait a minute

Let me take a look at the menu again.

Looks like there is a QR code in here for you to scan and download their app.

So I am going to do that first.

Oh my god the recorder crashed. Dumbass.

Okay, I've download the app. Let's take at the watch.

So this is the watch, I haven't turn it on yet.

So let's see what's on the back.

Looks like there is a tiny camera here.

And this side is for the magnetic charger.

So you can just snap it right on, and then you can charge it.

And there is a SIM card slot over here.

These two are probably spearkers.

And on the other side there are two buttons.

Okay, now let's turn it on and take a look.

There is a front camera here.

I think it takes a while to boot up.

So this is the a wallpaper, it shows the time.

And let's see what's inside.

You can just swipe it from left to right freely.

Lots of wallpaper, okay I don't care.

Well, I don't want that.

Okay, not that one either. I prefer this one, let's just stick to the one they gave us.

Now if you want to go into their interface, just swipe it.

You can see the interface is basically just like your phone.

So there are contacts, phone, messaging, settings.

Browser, I'd like to install WeChat on it later.

Calendar, I don't care about the time now.

I just want to check out other functions.

Camera, okay, let's see.

I am going to take a selfie.

So I just took a selfie, let's see.

Not bad.

But it looks like there is only front camera, no back camera.

I don't want to take more pictures, maybe record something.

Hey, Hello!

Let's play back the the video I just shot.

Not the picture, the video is here, okay.

Hey, Hello!

It seems okay.

Next I just want to try out the browser and see how fast it is.

But first I got to connect it with my Wifi.

There is Wifi.

Now I am connected to my Wifi.

And I want to go to the browser.

TaoBao

Not bad at all. It's okay.

It didn't take a long time to load, just two seconds.

So it seems fine.

Of course what I want to do next is pair the app with my phone.

And check out the other functionality.

Start, find my device please connect with my app first. Okay, the app is called WiiWatch.

So I have to connect it on my app first.

There is a music player here, but there aren't any music on it. I think it is for remote control.

So let me open my music player on my phone.

So if I hit pause, it will pause.

I think the volume is too high.

Okay, next.

Lower the volume.

Great, increase the volume.

Good, seems like it is working.

Okay. let's quit out and see what else they've got.

Switch platform, so there are two option, one is for IOS and one is for Android.

Now I am using Android.

If I hit next, it will say you have not change the platform.

If you prefer IOS, then you can switch it to IOS.

Well, there is a map, let's check it out.

Okay, they are suing google map.

I think I am going to download some Chinese maps on it later.

So the two buttons on the side, what do they actually do? If I long press the upper one.

So it shows all the apps I have been using, if I swipe it, it just quit out all of the programs.

Good, so what about the lower one if I long press it?

Ok, you can power off, reboot, and recent task means it will show you all the apps you have been using.

And on the top there are full and small for you to adjust the icon size.

Of course I want it to be full. I want to see it clearly.

So right now I am going to the settings.

Then I'm going to connect it with my Hawkeye camera.

Click Wifi, so my Hawkeye is connected.

Yo yo, I want to be in the video.

Say Hi to my followers, Hello!

Alright, I can still see myself doing this. Right now I am at King's bar, my friend's bar.

They can't see you from this side, because this is only 170 degrees.

Oh, some dog treats. Please hold my camsera.

Ok

Come on, LeLe.

LeLe, come here.

Does it taste good?

I'm feeding a dog and Lily is holding my camera and I can monitor from my watch.

I am feeding LeLe at the same time.

Pretty cool. Thanks

I can film from my phone and still monitor from my watch, awesome.

Good boy. Give me paws.

LeLe, give me paws. Good boy.

Why is he such a good boy? Yeah he deserves more treats.

So now I am doing video chat with my friend Lily.

And I am using WeChat on my watch.

Say something

Hi, guys! I am Lily.

Thank you so much.

Okay, that's pretty good.

If you would like to purchase one, I would put the link in the description box.

Please subscribe and consider sponsoring me through subscribestar in the link below.

Until next time remember if I can do it, anyone can do it!

For more infomation >> LEMFO LEM4 PRO Smartwatch Phone Review & Hawkeye Firefly 8SE Action Cam Demo - Duration: 11:50.

-------------------------------------------

Sgt.Johnson's Speech - SFM Halo Animation [4K] - Duration: 2:13.

All right, all you green horns

Listen up!

My name is Sgt.Johnson

When you are not in my presence

You can call me anything, your degenerate hearts desire

Assuming your tiny brains, can string together a couple of cuss words

But while i'm here

You will adress me as

SIR YES SIR!

Do I make myself clear?

*silence*

I said...

Do I make myself clear?

sure, ok, yeah yep, yup sure, okay

YEAH!!!!

That's better...

My superiors asked me to deliver the welcome-arrangement

For the Halo-Launch Party

They also informed me

That the Bungie fans I would be adressing

Are the hardest of the hardcore

*RECORD SCRATCH* APPARENTLY

I WAS MISINFORMED!

Bungie spent four years putting this game together for you?

I was expecting a room full of BADASSES.

Some of you look like you'd have a hard time putting on your own diapers

Let alone beating back a full-scale Alien assault

ON YOUR OWN SPECIES!

Since you're about to play Halo

I'm gonna give you a quick cause, in saving your own ass

Grunt: Huh?

Get out here!

This! is the enemy

Notice the beady-eyes

The Clammy skin

The repulsive scent

I know what you're thinking

Huh, Dude it looks just like my momma!

DO NOT BE CONFUSED!

These painful little-bastards may appear cheap and easy

But they are but the tip

Of a bulgier ice-berg

F$!# Them or by God they will F$!# YOU!

Thanks for helping out.

Grunt: "Heh no problem!"

haha

For more infomation >> Sgt.Johnson's Speech - SFM Halo Animation [4K] - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Minecraft - Secret Blocks (1.13+) - Duration: 6:02.

Hey guys I'm NiceMark.

4 years ago I released a video about some secret blocks in Minecraft, and later on it

became a mini-series.

However, since then a lot of things have changed and many of them disappeared from the game.

I've went through the old blocks and have the updated list for you guys here that I'll

show you today, all the commands are going to be in the description, let's start.

And yes, you do need access to commands to spawn them in.

First up it's the door half block.

You can still use it and you can jump over it.

It doesn't matter which door you use, the command is going to be the same for all of

them.

Very simple block, but there's more interesting stuff coming up soon.

The second secret block that I have for you today is the piston head.

Of course it comes in both of the piston variations - the normal one and the sticky one.

The commands are slightly different for both of them.

What's interesting about it is that redstone doesn't do anything to them and placing a

block behind them will cause them to break.. unless the block you place is another piston.

You can also mismatch them by placing a normal piston behind a sticky piston head, for example.

You can also spawn a short version of it.

Farmland is a pretty basic block, but did you know you can't get it in survival?

Silk touch doesn't work on it, but you can still give yourself the block and place it

down yourself.

Fire is also anywhere you want once you get access to a flint and steel, but there's something

interesting you can do by changing the block state to make the fire upside down.

As long as there is a block under it it will burn just like a normal fire.

The fifth block is actually not just one block, but rather multiple similar things: flowers,

grass and other tall plants.

You can use the setblock command in Minecraft to have just half of it, the bottom or the

top.

Did you know that the top half is shorter than the bottom one?

You also can't use bonemeal on the grass, but it still works fine on the flowers.

Probably the most mysterious block in Minecraft, the moving piston block.

Once you place it down it's gone, but at the same time it's still there.

You can't see the hitbox of it, but you can't place blocks there either.

You can freely walk through it, mobs can see through it, but they won't walk through it,

you can't break it without commands and fluids won't flow through it.

I'm surprised you can still spawn it in considering how strict the commands have gotten and you

can't set values you aren't supposed to anymore since the new update.

Next up is a very simple one, but could be great for creative builds - a furnace that

is always lit, but doesn't need to smelt items to stay in that form.

Next up we have the group of portal blocks, also very straightforward: you're simply spawning

in the blocks without actually having to build a portal, and the end portal gateway block

has a beam coming out of it for a while after you set it.

You can spawn in the stems for pumpkins and melons.

If you set the age to 0 it will actually be invisible and have a tiny hitbox.

After a while it will grow on anything and it will grow pumpkins or melons just like

it normally would.

You can use setblock TNT with a small modification to it, the developers called the tag "unstable"

which changes a small detail about it that brings back the old version of TNT - back

in the old days if you misplaced TNT, you had to detonate it to get rid of it or use

shears to defuse it, if I remember correctly.

In 1.13 you can't use shears so if you place a block like this and want to get rid of it

in survival the only way is to activate it.

Here's a group of redstone devices that you can place in your world: a lamp that is always

lit without having to be powered, a powered comparator, repeater, redstone dust.

You can also place floating redstone torches.

And finally, you can place just half of the bed.

The bottom part of the bed is useless though since you can't sleep in it, but you can sleep

just fine in the top part.

I guess it makes sense - sleeping with your legs on the bed while the rest of your body

is on the cold floor isn't a good idea when you can do the opposite.

And these are all of the secret blocks that I have for you today.

If you've been watching my channel for a while you might have noticed that the blocks are

pretty old - I've pretty much covered all of them in the videos that I made years ago,

but a lot of them were patched so I decided to make a video with the updated commands

you can use in version 1.13 and up!

If I missed any secret blocks, let me know in the comments.

I'll also be looking for other blocks myself and if I find anything I'll make another video,

but so far it seems that I've covered most of them.

There really doesn't seem to be much room for new ones.

Anyway, this is basically it.

Thanks for watching and I'll see you all later, bye bye!

For more infomation >> Minecraft - Secret Blocks (1.13+) - Duration: 6:02.

-------------------------------------------

EVOLUTION OF THE ENTIRE FORTNITE MAP - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> EVOLUTION OF THE ENTIRE FORTNITE MAP - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

ALL 210 Fortnite Battle Royale Skins - Duration: 6:29.

For more infomation >> ALL 210 Fortnite Battle Royale Skins - Duration: 6:29.

-------------------------------------------

🔴⚫イラン追加制裁によって米国経済とドルの好調が続く❓(10/1/18) - Duration: 4:37.

For more infomation >> 🔴⚫イラン追加制裁によって米国経済とドルの好調が続く❓(10/1/18) - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

PUBG Mobile - SAVAGE Moments - Duration: 10:27.

For more infomation >> PUBG Mobile - SAVAGE Moments - Duration: 10:27.

-------------------------------------------

HGTV Urban Oasis 2018 - Exterior Tour - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> HGTV Urban Oasis 2018 - Exterior Tour - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Last Man Standing 7x02 Promo "Man vs. Myth" (HD) - Duration: 0:31.

ANNOUNCER: Did you miss

of Last Man Standing on Fox?

Am I wrong, or is it like way better on this level?

ANNOUNCER: Well, you can watch it

any time on Fox Now and Hulu.

Wow.

ANNOUNCER: New home.

New episodes.

Do you honestly respect my opinion?

Not even a little.

ANNOUNCER: Same attitude.

Sometimes you have to tell people stuff they want to hear.

That's a nice jacket by the way.

Thank you.

Wait.

All new episodes of Last Man Standing,

Fridays at 8/7 Central on Fox.

For more infomation >> Last Man Standing 7x02 Promo "Man vs. Myth" (HD) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Pompompurin Cupcake | PolymerClay Tutorial - Duration: 4:22.

No spoken audio in video

For more infomation >> Pompompurin Cupcake | PolymerClay Tutorial - Duration: 4:22.

-------------------------------------------

Arrest made in Lincoln Heights shooting - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> Arrest made in Lincoln Heights shooting - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

The Modern Classic - Duration: 0:27.

*The Modern Classic*

For more infomation >> The Modern Classic - Duration: 0:27.

-------------------------------------------

Mechanical Vs Wooden Pencil | Which to use? Lets Compare - Duration: 4:36.

So you're going to start drawing and you can decide between a mechanical pencil and

a traditional drawing pencil

So let's talk about that. Now the mechanical pencil is

a refillable lid

And what I like about the mechanical pencil is that you can refill it and it lasts a lot longer

than your traditional pencil because

The traditional one you have to keep sharping and replacing the entire pencil

And now with that but when you're drawing with it

The pencil itself will get smaller and that's going to be a lot more difficult for when you're trying to do drawings

Because as it keeps getting smaller and smaller in your hand, you'll have no portion of it that's left

So then you're going to buy a pencil extender, which is going to cost you more money. And then

It's just going to be a half's in the long run. And that's the thing. I like about mechanical pencils is

You don't have to replace the whole pencil

You can keep it and just keep getting different leads. Also, I would like to mention that

you can get different lead types a softer lead or harder lead and

different brands so you're not this stuck with what's inside the pencil as

You do with the traditional ones another difference is going to be the erasers

The erasers on the mechanical pencil is inside of it

And you can replace these

whereas with the traditional drawing pencil

The eraser can't be replaced

And you have to buy a whole new pencil

so what you have to do with the traditional drawing pencils when your eraser runs out is

Put another eraser cap on the end of it that you get to buy separately

The races for the mechanical pencils are a lot smaller so

You can erase finer details from your drawing hair

And you'll get a better look with it

With mechanical pencils, you have more variety such as the 1/2 here

It has a grip at the end of it in

the barrels metal

This grip allows you to draw a lot better and you don't worry about losing grip while you're drawing

Such as when your hands get sweaty with a traditional drawing pencil

We have to buy something extra that goes on to it so that you don't lose your grip such as a pencil grip

With traditional drawing pencils. There's a lot of accessories yet to buy

Just to try to get the effect in the feel of a mechanical pencil

Mechanical pencils come with lead there are different sizes

And because of this you can draw more detailed the mechanical pencil I have here

The way this one works the led inside of it rotates as I'm drawing

So whenever I'm drawing a line

It always stays at a sharp point

Because on the inside of it to lead rotates keeping a sharp point at all times

Whereas it was a traditional drawing pencil, you have to continuously sharpen it to keep its edge

Which can be a hassle while you're drawing

because you can be in the flow of doing a drawing and then you constantly have to stop and

Sharpen the pencil also with the traditional drawing pencil. You have to buy a pencil sharpener

bead electrical one or a small handheld one

And sometimes people sharpen them mainly by hand because you always have to sharpen the traditional drawing pencils so often

you'll go through them a lot faster and

being that these users aren't that cheap when you get name-brand ones or the kind of a very good value and

That are great for drawing

Because the high price you're going to be spending a lot of money long run

So if you want to draw detailed and now I have to worry about constantly sharpening a pencil you

Want something that has a good grip and then while you're drawing such as this one here

the lead rotates inside

so you always have a sharp point and

With the ability to just have more accessories of the mechanical pencil

It's ease of use and the ability to always have a fine point and not have to worry about buying so many pencils. I

Recommend a mechanical pencil. I

Think it'll suit you well for all your drawing needs, so what is your preferred drawing pencil?

traditional or mechanical

You tell me in the comments below

Thank you for watching and please subscribe

Have a good day

For more infomation >> Mechanical Vs Wooden Pencil | Which to use? Lets Compare - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

Funko Pop Mail Call Unboxing from Walgreens - Duration: 4:54.

Hey guys! It's Mark, the Funko Preacher and welcome back to another video.

Today, I have a box that I just got in the mail today. I just ordered this on Tuesday and

this is Thursday night. It got here really quick, so we'll get into this

unboxing when we get back. (Animation)

Ok guys, we're back. I ordered something online through

Walgreens Tuesday evening and it's now Thursday evening.

The last thing I ordered from Walgreens was my SDCC Captain Caveman and they shipped it in a

huge box, just threw the pop box in there with just one little bitty air

packet, which didn't have a lot of air; and it had a little bit of a crease or

fold on one side of the box. But not too bad as it could have been. I've seen

other people whose boxes were a lot worse shape than mine was. So I'm a

little leery about Walgreens and their shipping, but today I've got a smaller

box and the box looks like it's in really good shape.

Hopefully, the pop inside is just as good. So let's get into this unboxing.

And here's how they packed it: with the shipping information and the pop is just

in the box. Now this time they put three little

air packets in there. So that's great. And so, what I picked up was young Han

Solo from the Solo movie for my Star Wars collection and there's the side art,

and there's the back. And there's quite a few in this set. I need to get Qi'ra, Val,

Rio Durant, L3-37, the Range Trooper, Enfys Nest, the Mud Trooper. I still got quite a

few that I got to get, but yeah. I saw this Walgreen's exclusive went live the

other day. I pulled the trigger on it. It was, I think, like just around $15

shipped, so that was pretty good. Plus I had $2 in rewards points through

Walgreens I could take off. So that saved me some money on my shipping, but yeah it

was like a $10 pop, so I'm pretty happy with that. So now it will go over there

with my Star Wars Solo line. Yeah just a real quick unboxing mail call video.

There we go young Han Solo. The box is actually in great shape, no scratches, no

dents, no rips, no tears, so there's that. Let me go ahead and get them out of the

box real quick.

And there he is; his cool little jacket and his gloves. If you haven't seen the movie,

this is from the pretty much the opening scenes. I liked the Solo movie, my wife

and I both did, and I know there's a lot of people that didn't like it; think it's

the worst Star Wars movie ever, but we really enjoyed it. That's the

unboxing video for today. Guys, if you liked the video, be sure to give it a

thumbs up, be sure to share this, if you'd like to. Would you do me a favor and hit

the subscribe button that should be in the lower right hand corner here

and support my channel? If we can get to 500, I'm going to do another giveaway.

So, I know that's a pretty lofty goal. I don't know if we can hit 500 or not, but that's

my next milestone that I'm looking forward to and I want to give

back to you guys for supporting my channel. Let's see if we can if we

can hit that goal of 500 subs here pretty quick. I appreciate everyone and

their support that they've been giving me. Guys, you have a blessed day

and we'll see you in the next video.

For more infomation >> Funko Pop Mail Call Unboxing from Walgreens - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

Latest Update: 2 Brookhaven police officers shot to death - Duration: 2:59.

For more infomation >> Latest Update: 2 Brookhaven police officers shot to death - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Hey, ich bin Lukas!!! - Duration: 0:12.

For more infomation >> Hey, ich bin Lukas!!! - Duration: 0:12.

-------------------------------------------

Birthday, Strawberry, Garbage, Hospital, Pretend | Regional Signs - Duration: 4:57.

This is for Deaf Awareness Month, but it's also the start of a new series.

Hello I'm Rogan, and welcome to my new series, Regional Signs. Yes, there is such a thing.

People think that ASL is exactly the same everywhere.

Well. Let me tell you right now,

it's not.

Yeah, it's true, there's a lot more standardized signs.

But that's part of ASL being a "young" sign language, compared to a lot of other sign languages.

Disclaimer: I may not get everything 100% right, so if I make a mistake, please let me know in the comments.

I will mention it in the next video of the series. I will also maybe get some regions wrong, maybe forget,

or don't know about a region that the sign also appears in.

So again, if I get anything wrong, please let me know in the comments.

The information for this series will come from a lot of places, including you.

So, I posted on my personal socials, I've posted on groups, but also I will want information from you.

So if you know of any regional signs, please leave them in the comments. Or if I talk about a word,

and you know of more variations or more regional signs relating to that word, let me know too.

Okay! Let's get into the signs. I will do only five words today, to start with.

First word: birthday.

This is probably the most common sign:

I think this is the second most common sign:

The next three signs are ones that I know of. I don't know what region, or how common they are.

The next word has a ridiculous amount of different signs for it. That word is strawberry.

This is the most common, I think.

This sign, I know for sure is regional to Washington.

The next sign is from Michigan.

The next sign has two variations, and it's signed in Arkansas and Colorado, that I know for sure.

So I'm not sure if that means the Midwest, or just those specific states.

So I will show both of the variations.

The last one I will show you today is signed in North Carolina.

Next! After pleasant strawberry [three different signs], whatever, we have garbage.

The most common sign:

The other sign, I saw for the first time when I went to RIT. I was confused, then ah. Interesting.

I believe this is northeast, maybe New York only.

The next word is hospital.

The most common sign:

I believe this is signed in the northeast.

For the next word, I will show you four different signs. Now, some are regional, and some are just variations.

That word is pretend.

The two variations first.

The other variation.

Now the regional signs. This one is signed in Rochester, NY that I know of.

The second regional sign is in my home, Washington.

Sometimes people will sign it this way.

Either one.

That's all for today.

I already have a list of more signs, but if you think of any signs that you know are regional, or maybe variations,

leave them in the comments below. I will add them to my list to research and make a video later.

Of course, when I make more videos, I will create a playlist and link it up here, so you can check out

all of the different regional signs.

Hope you enjoyed, and learned something from this. I'll see you around.

If you want to support my content financially, I have Patreon, which is monthly, and ko-fi, which is one-time.

Subscribe to this channel. Follow me on all my socials - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.

Thanks for watching, see you next time.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét