Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 30 2018

hey guys as you already know I am doing my drive fast I'm on a dry fast mission

and I just want to check in with you on my drive fasting everything is going

good like I have said in a few other videos I don't get any headaches and I'm

not wishing for them so I'm not going to talk them up I'm going to just go with

the flow and just accept the fact I don't get them and be proud of that

and another thing I've noticed while being on a drive fast is that I'm not

dehydrated in a sense of my mouth is dry or my lips are dry or my body feels dry

or my head is getting dry or my eyeballs are dry I feel hydrated I'm not of

course passing that much urine because the

urine that is coming out is Gerren that's being broken down from my fat

cells and being turned into hydrogen and

being released into my you know you know being released and you know that's a

good thing because it's recycling it's probably the cleanest water that that

could be coming out of me is my own recycled water inside of my fat cells

but everything's going good I wanted to talk about vegans and having vegan beefs

on YouTube I don't want to get too stuck on dry fasting you guys already know I'm

dry fast and there's gonna be some way in videos coming up real soon and I just

want to let you guys know that when these weigh-in videos come up soon once

phase 2 rolls around I will not be doing any more weigh-in videos telling people

how much I weigh because it's phase 2 there's no reason for me to do a

weigh-in video every week like I'm checking into probation for something

that I got trouble for you know being accountable

of how much I weigh on my face to which is maintenance I'm not gonna do that so

I'm going to try to do some bonus weigh-in videos and all that good stuff

you know while I'm still doing the dry fast routine until I get all of the

remaining of this weight off and then that'll be the end of that but no I was

looking at some alleged vegans and some that are not vegans anymore because they

were having some health issues and was finding that eating fresh fruits and

vegetables was not helping the situation it was actually making it worse and

sometime in the vegan community community as we all know you know eating

raw fruits and vegetables can also cause rotting of the teeth and stomach issues

that can be fatal I'm just saying a few of many when

you're not having a balanced diet and you're trying to put yourself in a

clique or group I never was one to put myself in a clique or a group I hate

when people say I'm vegan and I'm vegetarian and fruitarian a breatharian

I don't put myself in groups I eat all food groups in moderation and any meat

products that I do eat at this point I don't eat them as much as I used to eat

them because I know that too much of anything is not a good thing but it's

really silly when you get up here and you have one party saying that eating

meat products is a good thing and then you have somebody else on the other side

saying as a vegan that it's not and going back and forth to the point that

this is the kind of content that they want to give to their viewers is what's

right and what's wrong when to be honest with you there's not a right or wrong

answer your diet is specifically custom to your lifestyle

in what works with your body some people can't eat fruits and certain vegetables

they get the diarrhea or just you know just different ailments happen with

their bodies just don't react to raw foods they prefer to probably eat the

same vegetable cooked and maybe perhaps with maybe some fish just because you

don't eat any kind of meat products or seafood products does not make that

person a bad person because they don't do what you do so be mindful guys and

try to make your content relevant and meaningful so that you can help your

viewers out and keep them motivated so that they want to come back to see what

you're talking about so you can keep them motivated so with all that being

said please subscribe to the channel like and she had this video and make it

a favorite and I'll see you in the next video bye for now

For more infomation >> TALKING ABOUT VEGAN BEEFS/FIGHTS-WHAT'S UP WITH THAT🤫 - Duration: 5:37.

-------------------------------------------

Asian couples┃Silhouette (collab) - Duration: 3:35.

I had no expectations but...

When I touched his hand, it felt warmer than anyone else.

Let me go.

There was definitely something here.

I came to like you so much.

I don't want to ever see you again.

For more infomation >> Asian couples┃Silhouette (collab) - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

273. Run To Recovery - Duration: 0:53.

Hey guys and welcome to goodness!

Today's goodness is about an organization

helping the homeless through running!

Back on My Feet is a nonprofit

organization that helps people

struggling with homelessness and drug abuse

to get back on their feet

and return to society.

New recruits join a commitment to

running three days a week,

with their peers from 5:30 in the morning.

That's commitment!!

After 30 days, these members are able to

join the Next Steps program,

where they can receive help for education,

job training, employment and housing.

Since its launch, Back on My Feet has

helped members get over 5,500 jobs and homes.

Not only does the running improve their health,

it also provides a sense of community,

helping over 90% of new members keep their jobs

and even 20% to receive a promotion!

How great is that?

And that's today's goodness!

See you tomorrow!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét