Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Oct 1 2018

(Refreshing Statements)

Man, I'm really sweating here.

It sure feels nice.

Let's see what's on the news.

- It started. / - Customer 4.

Your rice punch is ready.

Alright! Coming!

Oh, gosh. Time to watch my drama.

Let's watch my drama.

Lady, look here.

Put that down.

What are you doing? I was going to watch the news.

Why'd you change the channel?

Weren't you on your way to eat?

I'm going to watch my drama.

I was going to get my rice punch

and watch the news.

You can catch the news again at 10.

You can watch your drama at home.

I have to watch the 9 o'clock news.

I have to watch the original airing of my drama.

Today is the last episode.

Lady, this might be the last day of your life.

Why are you being so stubborn?

I was watching the news first.

You can't just change the channel

to watch this ridiculous drama.

If you're Korean, you should watch the news

to see how the country is running.

It runs just fine even if you don't watch the news.

You're the one driving me crazy.

I sat down to watch my drama

and you showed up out of nowhere.

This is the last episode of this drama.

We'll see if the male lead lives or dies.

But you're making me miss this important scene.

Even as I'm arguing with you now,

the male lead is on the brink of death!

Look here, lady.

Don't worry. The lead will never die.

A drama lead could survive falling off a cliff.

They can survive drowning, car accidents

and incurable diseases.

And even if they die, they come back to life.

I guarantee you...

The lead will live longer than you, lady.

Why are you so hung up over watching

the original airing of something so obvious?

People obsessed with dramas

go to the salon and say,

"Make me as pretty as the female lead."

Then they go back home,

look in the mirror and cuss out the hairdresser

without considering how they look.

Mister, did they give your brain a scrubbing too?

You're being ridiculous.

So what if I watch dramas? What is it to you?

You think you're so great

because you watch the news?

Have you ever contributed anything

to this world from watching the news?

Where were you during the inter-Korean summit?

Where were you during the family reunions?

Where were you when apartment costs

in Seoul started skyrocketing?

I'm sure you were just watching the news.

Men that watch the news and think they're smart

act like they know everything about the country,

yet they know nothing about their wives.

Lady, you're being totally ridiculous.

Why are you talking about my family, lady?

I should stick your lips to the wall of the ice room.

Mister, do you have a license at being annoying?

Do you want a beating inside this sauna?

Lady, have you lost your mind?

What's your problem?

Do you want me to give you a black eye?

You'd better stop before I slap you!

Want me to slap you silly?

- Hit me! Hit me! / - Forget it! Quiet!

Quiet! I'm watching my drama.

What do you think you're doing?

Give that back!

Geez!

Why are you so strong, lady?

You're just weak, mister!

- What are you talking about? / - Goodness!

My gosh! Where did you just touch me?

That was sexual harassment!

According to article 11 on sexual abuse,

a person that sexually abuses someone

on public transit, concerts or public places

can be imprisoned for up to 1 year

or be fined up to $3,000.

If it's rape,

according to article 29 on rape,

that's up to 10 years in prison

or a fine up to $15,000.

Since we're on the subject,

I'll make it so your face is on the news.

As the sauna molester!

Lady, don't come up with wild stories

just because you like dramas.

Fine! Want me to slap you silly?

Shut your mouth before I make you!

- You think I can't? / - I should teach you a lesson!

- How dare you? / - What are you talking about?

Oh, please!

Why's it so loud in here?

What's good with the baseball game?

Let's watch, boss.

Why aren't you saying anything?

Don't you want to watch the news?

I'm watching the sports report.

It's live.

Didn't you want to watch your drama?

Sports are like an unscripted drama.

- It's a hit! / - Homerun!

It's over!

Homerun! Applause!

For more infomation >> Refreshing Statements I 이런 사이다 [Gag Concert / 2018.09.15] - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

Лицо как детектор проблемы. - Duration: 3:06.

For more infomation >> Лицо как детектор проблемы. - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

'Martha's Secret Revealed' Season Finale Talked About Scene | Fear the Walking Dead - Duration: 2:25.

She put antifreeze in the water.

Do you copy? It's antifreeze.

They can't hear you.

Oh, God.

You can't help them.

Don't you understand?

They are going to die.

And there is nothing you can do about it.

[Growls] Ohh.

[Choking]

[Strained] Now you're strong.

[Growls]

♪♪

[Chokes, chuckles]

I knew it was still in you.

[Coughing]

♪♪

[Choking]

♪♪

[Coughs, gasps]

[Gasping]

[Coughs, gasps]

[Coughing]

I won't.

They're gonna die. And there's nothing you can do.

[Exhales sharply]

[Chuckles]

[Walkie talkie clacks]

Yes, there is.

[Grunting]

♪♪

Aah!

[Metal clatters]

[Breathing heavily]

Aah.

♪♪

You're gonna be strong. [Car door opens]

[Fly buzzes]

We both will. You'll see.

[Handcuffs rattle]

[Grunts]

[Screams]

[Sobbing]

What are you doing? [Handcuffs click]

No!

No! [Screams]

Listen. I won't kill you.

But I'm also not gonna let you

kill anybody after you've turned.

It's not supposed to be this way.

[Staff clacks]

It's not supposed to be this way!

It's not supposed to be this way!

[Sobbing]

♪♪

For more infomation >> 'Martha's Secret Revealed' Season Finale Talked About Scene | Fear the Walking Dead - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Are You Human? I 니가 인간이니? [Gag Concert / 2018.09.15] - Duration: 4:10.

(Are You Human?)

I think this is the place.

Let me ask Dr. Jo.

Hologram.

Video chat.

Show me Dr. Jo.

Dr. Hong.

- Dr. Jo. / - Yeah.

I've arrived at the place where the alien is.

- Good. / - Yes.

Capture him alive for our research.

Alright.

I prepared something you can use

to fight him just in case.

It's the fantastic crystal cube.

Fantastic crystal cube?

Here!

That's a lunch box.

Shut it!

Why?

Sending.

How will I fight him with this?

No, pack one.

- Pack a lunch? / - I want sweet and sour pork!

I know there will be leftovers.

End call.

What kind of scientist is he?

Let me see who the alien is first.

- Excuse me, I'd like to see a menu. / - Sure.

- Here you go. / - Thank you.

What's with your arm?

I have a long arm.

If it makes you uncomfortable, I'll cut it off.

Get rid of this.

Regeneration.

That was...

That was a fake arm.

Oh, yes, it was a fake arm.

It was an event for this restaurant.

- I'd like to order. / - Sure.

I'll have this, this and this.

Sir, I'm sorry. I didn't quite see.

Can you tell me again?

This, this, this...

This, this, this, this...

You're an alien!

I'm not, sir.

Why do you keep suspecting me?

You're making me so...

What are you doing?

So sad.

I'm so sad.

You're an alien!

An alien...

I am not, sir.

Don't be ridiculous.

I'm going to capture you!

Take this! It's a stun gun.

You're being electrocuted.

What are you doing?

91... 92... Finished charging.

He charged his phone with the stun gun!

No, sir.

This is a shotgun.

Take this!

Take this!

The shotgun is making him dance!

Stop it!

That's it. Force field.

You fool.

You're not getting out of there.

What's this sound?

What's this sound?

No... No...

What the...

What the...

He shattered the force field!

Where are these coming from?

These...

These...

Where did these come from?

That's it. Get me Dr. Jo!

Did you pack me some sweet and sour pork?

- That's not the issue! / - Shut it!

Why are you keep telling me to shut it?

My attacks don't work on the alien.

Then it's time for plan B.

What's plan B?

Order combo B!

Two bowls of noodles with garlic chicken!

Call end.

It's up to you to get some free dumplings.

What is he talking about?

Geez...

That's right.

You would've never imagined, but I'm an alien.

Oh, really?

Now that my identity has been revealed...

- You said it yourself. / - Shut it!

Why do they keep telling me to shut it?

Now that my identity has been revealed,

it's time to carry out my plan.

What are you talking about?

Why did you come to Earth?

Why are you employed at this Chinese restaurant?

I'm going to be eating at this Chinese restaurant.

Hello, this is... Of Alien TV.

I'll be eating sweet and sour pork on camera.

If you don't know whether to pour the sauce on or dip,

then arm pit eat like me!

Arm pit? What is that?

What's arm pit eat?

Delicious.

Go back to your planet!

They used too much cinnamon though.

For more infomation >> Are You Human? I 니가 인간이니? [Gag Concert / 2018.09.15] - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

মানুষ মানুষকে যে ভাবে ঠকায় || Manus Manuske Ebabe thokai || Motiur rahman Madani || Bangla Waz New - Duration: 14:35.

For more infomation >> মানুষ মানুষকে যে ভাবে ঠকায় || Manus Manuske Ebabe thokai || Motiur rahman Madani || Bangla Waz New - Duration: 14:35.

-------------------------------------------

'Car Crash' Making of Season Finale BTS | Fear the Walking Dead - Duration: 3:12.

Morgan, something's not right.

[Engine revs]

Can you hear me?

If you can hear me, I'm on my way back.

It's our last day of shooting, and we're ready

to close this thing with a bang.

We'll use four vehicles.

So, we have the interior one on a stage,

we have the crash aftermath, which we shoot prior,

we have the pod vehicle that we'll drive on the day,

and then we have the crash car that we'll crash on the day.

Satrazemis: Pod car is basically a driver on top of the actual vehicle

so Lennie James

could be in there,

but not be having

to control the vehicle.

James: The steering wheel doesn't do anything.

You hang on.

So I've got to fake that as we're crashing,

as it's swerving,

and getting all the timing right

and doing -- what's my other job?

Oh, yeah -- acting at the same time.

[Engine revs]

We're gonna have multiple cameras mounted to the car

so that you really feel the inertia

of being in there with the actors.

Armstrong: You have your real principles in there,

rushing down the road in the place you're gonna crash,

and we just won't crash,

and then we'll get everything out of there,

put the real crash car in,

put the cameras outside wide,

have some hero shots,

send it down the road, and just lob it into a wall.

[Tires screech]

This crash had to look really impressive,

really dramatic, and a lot of destruction to the car.

[Tires screech]

Just to sell that great impact,

we put charges in the side windows,

the passenger side,

so the front, rear, and the rear windshield.

We put glass breakers in there

and also some silicone glass bombs

just to get some more stuff flying.

It's not easy to shoot a car wreck.

♪♪

I've been sitting out here all morning

just watching them set all this pyrotechnics up.

-I can't wait to see this. -Man, it is gonna be crazy.

Get down!

[Metal creaks]

Look like we doing a war movie!

Garcia: The special effects guys, they come,

and they set everything up on the floor.

It takes a -- really, a long time.

Iudica: Every pyrotechnic connection

is two wires twisted together.

We have several hundred wires there.

We have 18 walkers there

that were also wired into pyrotechnics,

so they're trailing wires.

They have squibs that they're really gonna set off.

They're all over the place, so you have to be careful

of these wires while you're running out.

Suschitzky: We've got five cameras.

We have four of our main cameras,

and then we have one,

which is a much smaller, compact camera

that can fit into different places.

[Walkers growling]

♪♪

[Breathing heavily]

Garcia: It's been such an intense season.

It's just really nice

to go through this sequence

towards the end of the season together.

[Sighs] We're finally at the end.

We had to reform, recalibrate.

New location -- Texas.

You know, Texas has been great.

It's been a long road. We've all worked so hard.

You could see it on everyone's face, you know,

that we were just -- we're getting to that finish line.

James: I think we've done well this season.

I think they've beautifully set us up

for what hopefully will be

a very exciting Season 5.

♪♪

For more infomation >> 'Car Crash' Making of Season Finale BTS | Fear the Walking Dead - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

'Family Never Quits' Season Finale Official Trailer | Ballers | Season 4 - Duration: 1:01.

♪ (INTENSE ROCK MUSIC PLAYS) ♪

It's been a minute, big bro.

Today, you and I are gonna take the fight to 'em.

Mr. Robert Grimble, right? You've been served.

JOE KRUTEL: Spencer Strasmore

is single-handedly changing the face of athletics.

What side of history do you guys want to be on?

This whole thing is much bigger than all of us.

This is starting to sound personal for you.

It is. We're talking about family.

What is this? An intervention? I mean, who are y'all?

Your family.

JOE KRUTEL: People are not going to be happy

until you're torn to shreds.

I've never been afraid of a fight.

Get ready for the revolution.

Payback's a bitch.

For more infomation >> 'Family Never Quits' Season Finale Official Trailer | Ballers | Season 4 - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Pigeon Magic Troupe | 비둘기 마술단 [Gag Concert / 2018.09.15] - Duration: 5:46.

(Pigeon Magic Troupe)

They're here to make up for their dark pasts.

Introducing Mr. Gwon of the Pigeon Magic Troupe!

Hello.

I'm Magician Gwon Jaegwan.

Before my amazing trick...

I'll show you a simple trick

where I make someone levitate.

I'll show you a levitation trick.

Magician Lee Seongdong will help me out.

Magician Lee Seongdong, are you ready?

Yes, boss.

I'll hypnotize him now.

You're getting sleepy, very sleepy...

You're getting sleepy...

Abracadabra.

Now I'll make him levitate.

Levitate, levitate...

Abracadabra!

He's levitating.

Now he'll pass through this hula hoop.

Here it comes.

Watch your feet.

Now your back...

That's it.

He passed through.

Oh, come on!

What was that?

I think you used mannequin legs...

Right?

Mannequin legs...

Look at that...

You, chatty guy with all the questions.

Let's bring you up on stage.

Don't be nervous.

- Don't be nervous. / - I'm not.

This is Gag Concert.

Now I'll make this audience member

float in the air.

Let me hypnotize him first.

Abra, abra, abra...

Cadabra.

What was that?

I'm not hypnotized.

Abra, abra, abracadabra.

Oh, I'm hypnotized.

He's been hypnotized.

Now I'll make him float.

Abra, abra...

Levitate... Abracadabra!

He's floating in the air.

Straighten your legs.

It's coming up.

Watch your head.

Step through.

I made him levitate. Applause!

Our next trick...

Is the highlight of our show.

We'll stretch out a person's body

like it's rubber for this trick.

Who here is short?

How tall are you?

Okay, okay. That's still pretty tall.

Hold on.

You're pretty tall.

How about you? Come on up.

Miss...

You look like a student. Come on up.

How tall are you?

165cm.

165cm?

I'm not that nice of a person.

How tall are you? Just tell me.

So she's 158cm...

We'll put her in the box now.

Go inside.

Close the door.

Miss?

The hole.

Put your head through there.

Close the door.

Let's see her arms.

Put your hands through the holes.

Now stick your feet through the holes.

This is a funny pose.

- Miss. / - Yes?

We'll stretch your arms out.

1, 2, 3.

Just endure it.

Now we'll stretch her legs out.

Abracadabra!

Now we'll make you taller.

Abra...

Just hang in there. Abra...

Cadabra!

Now that she's all stretched out,

we'll bring her out of the box.

Put your hands back in.

And your feet.

Now your head.

You have a small head. There you go.

It's in.

Now I'll bring this down.

She was 158cm tall.

Let's see how she changed.

Let's open the door now.

Abra, abra...

Abracadabra!

Come on out.

She plays for the Hanwha Bank basketball team.

She's 185cm tall. Basketball player Lee Haeun.

Give her a big hand!

(Lee Haeun, basketball player)

For more infomation >> Pigeon Magic Troupe | 비둘기 마술단 [Gag Concert / 2018.09.15] - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

'Boardroom Confrontation' Ep. 8 Official Clip | Ballers | Season 4 - Duration: 1:08.

This is a corrupt organization that has been rotting

from the inside out for decades now and you know it.

And the public is finally beginning to catch up

but they don't even know half the truth.

About how you guys chew up thousands and thousands of kids

every single year,

under the promise of an education,

then you squeeze out every bit of value

that they have before you pass 'em on to the pros.

Or you just discard them as if they got no value at all,

and God forbid they get hurt.

You know how I know this?

Because I saw it, and because I lived it.

Robert, look at me, I know where all the dead bodies are buried.

Unless you want me digging them up

and dragging them in front of the ESPN cameras

that you guys love so much, here's what you're gonna do.

You're gonna stay the fuck away from me

and anyone who I care about,

and let me tell you motherfuckers something else.

The next time that you bring me to this shithole,

it better be to offer me a deal and a huge check,

because you're wasting my valuable fucking time.

For more infomation >> 'Boardroom Confrontation' Ep. 8 Official Clip | Ballers | Season 4 - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

'Help' Inside Season Finale BTS | Fear the Walking Dead - Duration: 4:10.

I want you to...

give him a message when he finds you.

Martha sees Morgan at his core,

just like her.

I'll be stronger than ever.

And I'll make you strong, too.

She wants him to be what, in her mind,

he's supposed to be.

So, Momo, you finally gonna tell us

where the hell in Virginia we're actually going?

Called Alexandria.

Strand has now become a part of this whole new band of people.

It appears we'll be arriving in Alexandria via caravan.

We're gonna need the extra room.

Thought we'd make a stop where we first met.

Polar Bear's Truck Stop.

Morgan's still hanging onto this idea

of people can be redeemed no matter what they've done.

James: When Morgan sees that message,

it's a reminder of who he used to be

and who he's been running away from.

She's dying, John.

We already tried to help her.

Dillahunt: Morgan's his own man.

He's not gonna try to make him do things he doesn't want to do.

He can't just leave her be.

He has to go back and finally finish it one way or another.

Martha: Morgan?

I knew you would come 'a lookin'.

Where are you?

Mile marker...

54.

Goldberg: She's essentially luring him in.

She has much darker motives for wanting Morgan to come back.

Naomi: Morgan, if you can hear this, please hurry back.

Something's wrong.

Al got sick.

We thought it was what she had before.

It's not just her.

It's all of us.

Martha knows something that no one else does.

[ Martha screaming ]

Martha: I told you...

I was gonna make you strong!

When he realizes he wasn't there to help them,

she thinks that's finally gonna make him

the person he used to be.

Just when I stopped trying to drink myself to death...

I succeed.

I thought...

we would get a chance

to make up for what we did.

I thought I'd get a second chance.

At least I got to see the beach.

He loses people, then he loses himself.

That is no longer true about him.

That woman, she -- she was the way she was

because nobody stopped to help her

when she needed it. Nobody.

And there is still more people like her

out there.

These people deserve a chance.

When Polar Bear started doing what he was doing,

he tried to set up a system that lasts.

This is where it all started.

Debnam-Carey: The new mission of helping others

resonates more truly to Alicia.

Try and help people is definitely more in line

with honoring her mother's memory.

Got tapes.

Interviews with people all over the area.

Some of them weren't doing so hot.

Start with them.

♪♪

Goldberg: They've all realized, in one way or another,

that the answer to how to exist in this world

is to help people.

Garcia: Either we make this right,

or we're gonna be carrying the weight

of our mistakes everywhere we go.

I love that Morgan decides that life is worth being here,

where you are now.

Morgan: Don't know if any of you are out there.

Don't know if any of you are listening.

But if you are,

hang in there.

We're coming for you.

♪♪

For more infomation >> 'Help' Inside Season Finale BTS | Fear the Walking Dead - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

LaurDIY 🆚 Alex Wassabi Obstacle Course Recap | Double Dare | Nick - Duration: 3:13.

These teams are led by two of today's hottest content creators.

And they're facing a trivia showdown, and the world's craziest obstacle course

for a chance to earn their superfan teammates a boat load of cash,

and incredible prizes.

Good luck... not!

- What's up, guys? It's LaurDIY. - And Alex Wassabi!

And we're on Double Dare!

Woo!

On your mark...

Get set...

- Go! - Dare.

- Double Dare. - Take the physical challenge!

The funniest moment was watching Lauren spin in circles

to do that screwdriver game.

[laughing]

Congratulations to Team LaurDIY, they are our winner!

[screaming]

Congrats, guys!

Team LaurDIY has made it all the way to the obstacle course!

Audience, can they do it?

All eight obstacles in 60 seconds!

Let me get 60 seconds on the clock.

You guys feeling good?

- Yeah! - Yeah, you look good too!

Good luck, go fast, have fun. On your mark...

Get set...

Go!

She's going! She's going! Drew's running!

Drew DIY is doing it all by herself. You got it, girl.

[cheering]

Grab the flag! Grab the flag!

Up next, Ripcord!

LaurDIY gets slimed for the second time!

[screaming]

How did that happen?

Go through those buns, girl. Get in those buns.

She's sliding through. She's sliding through.

- Lauren, where is it? - Come on!

Find the flag! Find the flag!

Look in there. Look right there, right there!

Right there, right there! There you go!

Come on! Through the wiener, girl!

Oh! Oh! Oh, she smells weird.

Go on, get on in there! Go, run, run, run, run!

Clean, get cleaned up.

She's getting all clean. This is a clean game we're playing here.

Get it, yes, yes!

You got 20 seconds on the clock.

17 seconds! Grab the flag! Come on through!

It's a party, girl. This party's for you, get on in there.

Go, it's a party! It's a party! It's a party! It's a party!

Come on! Come on! Come on!

You have ten seconds, get in there!

Come on, five seconds! Go, go, go, go, go!

Oh, come on over here guys. Come on over! Come on over!

Yeah, get him! Get him! Get him! Get him!

Go get him, Drew. Yeah, that's right.

No!

[cheering]

At 1,200 dollars! Congratulations, way to go!

She's DIY queen.

DIY queen.

See you guys next time on Double Dare!

[cheering]

[laughing]

Yeah, I thought it was-- I thought it was slime!

It's not. It's ketchup and mustard.

- Is the green one slime at least? - Yeah.

- No, it's not slime either? - Yeah, that's slime.

OK, it's slime?

[gagging]

I know, right?

Wipe my hands off.

[cheering]

Oh, it's warm!

I wanted to go up the mountain! Honestly, I wanted to make it.

I know, I wanted to make the mountain, but it was--

No, the best part was when I missed the slime somehow.

I know, I was like, oh OK!

For more infomation >> LaurDIY 🆚 Alex Wassabi Obstacle Course Recap | Double Dare | Nick - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

ใส่ร้ายป้ายสี ด่าว่า นินทาคนอื่น บาปกรรมหนักแค่ไหน | ธรรมะเตือนใจ EP.127 - Duration: 19:42.

For more infomation >> ใส่ร้ายป้ายสี ด่าว่า นินทาคนอื่น บาปกรรมหนักแค่ไหน | ธรรมะเตือนใจ EP.127 - Duration: 19:42.

-------------------------------------------

Workshop Grinder and Sharpening Bench Project - Episode 6 - Duration: 15:11.

Okay, I've got the bottom pieces cut. Now I'm gonna turn around and cut the top pieces.

Two by four. I got some more lumber. Oh yeah...

Oh yeah... I got some more lumber

I'll start at that end.

Cuz this end.... OW!

Splinter!

This end........

Has a chip in it. Well, crack...whatever you wanna call it.

I got my dimensions here. I need two, twenty eight and a half inch pieces, and two 24 inch pieces.

Since I'm gonna have to air conditioner on and you not gonna be able to hear me or anything,

but the saw sawing and some pencil scribing and that sort of stuff.

I'm just gonna cut down to volume and turn up the volume on some music.

Some just wonderful youtube provided music.Because you can't use anything else because of copyright laws.

And trademark laws and... Lord knows you can trademark a word now.

And now for something completely different.

Well, maybe not that different.

It's a mortise, mortise and tenon. And what is the mortise but a tenon in reverse?

Done backwards. Yeah, okay.

On this here... I'll mark that "A".

A

And this side "A".

Then....

we'll come here.

Don't know if you can see me do this or not.

I'm gonna set my square.....

Actually a little bit less than that to accommodate my pencil line.

Not quite butting up to the end of the tenon. That way when I mark it...

There'll be room for my pencil line.

I'm going to measure... uhh... adjust my thingmabobber here. My square here.

On the top of the tenon, Now again leaving just enough room...

to make up for that pencil line.

Yeah, yeah boy

( Gettin' old grunt)

And if need be I can adjust it with the chisel.

And the same thing here.

Just enough space in there to make up for the pencil line.

One thing, I sort of figured out on my own a little while ago is when you're...

Cutting a mortise this close to the end of the board, especially in pine, it'll kind of want to split on you.

This...

at lease it did on that other board, my practice board; kinda holds it together and keeps it from splitting so easy.

Definitely getting better at it. ummm hmmm.

Now I'm going to go ahead and finish up these mortises, on the legs.

Or on the inside of legs and I'll come back in the next video and...

Do the mortises on the inside...

Side then... yeah... the ones that go across the front. They're gonna have to be more just in the same

board.... yeah, anyway.

Thank you for watching

Have a lovely day. Please Subscribe during the last 20 seconds in this video,

you'll see a little round button. It's got a picture of me in it.

Click on it.

Subscribe..

Click that Bell. Make sure you get a notification when I do post a new video.

And check me out on Facebook Twitter and Instagram.

I'll be back as soon as I can to do this. Probably two three four maybe days.

Uh, to do what I was trying to explain a while ago. Annndd..

Have a lovely day. Have a lovely night. Have a lovely whatever you're lovelyin'.

Have a lovely life because life is short and it's meant to be enjoyed. Peace!

For more infomation >> Workshop Grinder and Sharpening Bench Project - Episode 6 - Duration: 15:11.

-------------------------------------------

Minecraft Redstone Tips Repeater | Redstone Magic Without The Beep - Duration: 8:45.

Minecraft Redstone Tips is for anyone

who wants to learn more about redstone and how it works and what it does?

Today we are learning more about the repeater.

Stick around to learn more.

Greeting, this is Ginthian and I really want to help you have fun playing or watching Minecraft.

If this is your first time on my channel and you want to get most out of your Minecraft

experience make sure to hit the subscribe button and click the bell so you know when

I produce videos.

[beep]

Just for fun, and we always want to have fun, in this episode I want to take the time to

count how many times you hear the word Redstone.

You get the idea...

I am currently playing on the Egyptian Skyblock, which is part of play.skycade.net

This is the second episode in my Minecraft Redstone Tips series.

I will try not to repeat too much but start off where I left off in the first episode.

If you'd like to watch the first episode, you can find a link in the cards right now

or down in the description below.

So let's begin.

When Redstone is powered like from a lever, it travels 15 blocks from the Redstone power

source before on the 16th block it is powered off, which you can see because there are no

particle effects coming from the Redstone powder on that block.

To get around this limit you place a repeater on the 16th block.

The repeater boosts the signal for another 15 blocks which you can see makes it all the

way to the Redstone Lamp.

The repeater detects the powered Redstone from behind it, which is the repeater input

and sends out a full strength powered signal out of the other side, which is the output

of the repeater.

As a reminder from the last episode, a Repeater can be crafted, as you see here, using two

Redstone torches, a piece of Redstone dust and three blocks of stone.

Now before there were repeaters in the game of Minecraft you had to create something that

will do the job of a repeater with blocks, Redstone torches and Redstone dust, which

as I just stated are the components needed to craft a repeater.

It would look like what you see here.

However, to understand how this works, I need to take the time to explain more about the

Redstone Torch.

The Redstone torch can be used as a power source.

But it can also be used as an inverter.

By that, I mean that a Redstone torch can be turned off if the block that it is attached

to is powered, which you can do like you see here with a Redstone line attached to a lever.

When the lever is turned on the Redstone torch is turned off.

If we put the Redstone torch on the side of the cobblestone block, when it is on it can

power the Redstone dust that makes a line to next component or block

Here we can see what I meant by inverter.

When the lever is turned on, the Redstone torch is off.

But when the lever is off instead of on, the Redstone torch inverts the logic and turns

the Redstone current on which in turn powers the Redstone lamp.

So the lever is off, but lamp is on.

Now if we put two of these inverters back to back we get what is effectively a repeater.

This is what you have to do, or what you used to have to do before the repeater was introduced

to the game.

Because now when the lever is on, the lamp is on and the length at which the signal is

sent is longer than the original 15 blocks.

To control the world in any game the game loops.

The game loop for Minecraft normally runs at a fixed rate of 20 loops or 20 ticks per

second, so one game tick happens every 1/20th of a second.

However, if the computer is slow and can't run fast enough then there will be fewer than

20 game ticks per second.

Redstone devices generally operate a little slower.

By that I mean they are measured in Redstone ticks instead of Game ticks.

A Redstone tick is two game ticks which means a redstone tick is 1/10th of a second.

A repeater has an automatic delay of 1 to 4 Redstone ticks, or I will just say 1 to

4 ticks from this point.

Tlhis is the repeater with a 1 tick delay...

This has a 2 tick delay...

This is a 3 tick delay...

and this is set to a 4 tick delay.

And now I am going to go through and set all of these repeaters to a 4 tick delay.

And show you what we can do with that.

Now as you can see, when you turn it on and off the lights go in a rolling order.

And if we go back in and add additional repeaters to increase the delay, we can get something

that looks like this.

And we are out of time...

I hope you enjoyed this episode of Ginthian on Egyptian Skyblock.

If you did please hit the like button and thank you for your support.

Thank you for watching, and Goodbye.

For more infomation >> Minecraft Redstone Tips Repeater | Redstone Magic Without The Beep - Duration: 8:45.

-------------------------------------------

Felipe Neto AMEAÇADO de MORTE | Youtube News - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Felipe Neto AMEAÇADO de MORTE | Youtube News - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Đây là 2 cách chơi bầu cua giúp bạn luôn chiến thắng, quy luật & hack game bầu cua bịp - Duration: 21:46.

For more infomation >> Đây là 2 cách chơi bầu cua giúp bạn luôn chiến thắng, quy luật & hack game bầu cua bịp - Duration: 21:46.

-------------------------------------------

(SPOILERS) Wrapping Up Fear the Walking Dead Season 4 | Behind the Scenes - Duration: 4:17.

So, what the hell's your story?

Get down!

It's been quite a journey

for all of our characters this season.

♪♪

Flashback sequences, different time periods.

There was so much going on.

♪♪

These characters all come from different places.

To see them come together in a singular vision,

it's been incredibly exciting.

The new characters have infused such pathos and emotion,

especially the story of June and Dorie.

Their love story, their journey...

If you're alive, this whole world...

this whole world feels alive.

...to find each other is one of my favorite stories

of any season of either show.

And to have a crossover like Morgan from the "Walking Dead"

has been terrific.

Aren't you worried I'm just gonna --

So, it really feels like we're under

one Robert Kirkman/Scott Gimple umbrella.

♪♪

♪♪

Chambliss: As happens in the "Walking Dead" universe,

you never know what's lurking around the corner.

And with a world that is so dangerous,

there often comes loss.

Goldberg: We've said goodbye to some really critical characters,

and it's been an incredibly emotional season.

Losing Nick,

losing someone who had such a complicated journey...

...and then the loss of Madison,

the loss of the leading light on the show --

she was the heart and soul for four seasons.

The one who would not give up hope...

There, that's it.

...who believed that civilization could start again.

We were thinking too small.

Chambliss: It wasn't just about making sure

the community she built was safe.

It wasn't just about protecting her family.

But it was also about protecting what she believed in

and setting the example for everyone else

so they could carry that forward.

You don't give up.

Garcia: You can't forget something that is wonderful.

I just want to give that justice,

and let it shine, what they've done.

♪♪

No one's gone until they're gone.

♪♪

Hurd: We'll continue the journey

with this blended family.

There's still incredible wounds that they're suffering.

There's a lot of redemption at stake next season.

You want to make up for what you did to Clayton?

This is where you start.

I'm very excited about the way in which

we are growing our world,

the way we're exploring our characters.

We have to do what my mom did --

build this into something more.

The characters straight up have a mission.

There's some stuff coming up next season

that I don't think the audience could possibly guess

that I think are gonna make things electrifying.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét