Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 29 2018

Hello guys this is Doronsmovies and today I will be taking about Bwonsamdi and how powerful

he is.

Covering his history, some loa information and my speculations.

So without further ado, let's get into the lore!

As the Loa of Death, Bwonsamdi is one mysterious creature.

He is thought to be a Wild God created many millennia ago but his actual origin is unclear

as he is some sort of a spirit.

His form is humanoid and resembling that of a troll, but his actual shape is unclear.

Bwonsamdi is one of the most powerful loa controlling the spirits of the dead, primarily

trolls but also other races.

He is an entitity that transcends the material plane and the spirit, shadow realm.

For a very long time he was a significant asset to the Zandalari but the first time

we see him is during the rebellion on Echo Isles.

Vol'jin recruits Bwonsamdi to his side and he swiftly deals with Zalazane, helping out

the Horde.

From that point forth, Vol'jin would become one of his favourite companions and they would

benefit each other greatly.

Now in Battle for Azeroth we finally see the Loa and his temple.

We see that he is disturbed by the recent changes with the worshippers of G'huun but

it does not trouble him much until the blood trolls attack his temple.

At that point, Bwonsamdi joins our side in the battle.

He would help us communicate with the deceased turtle loa Torga and even resurrect us.

Then ultimately king Rastakhan would bind his bloodline to Bwonsamdi to serve him in

life and in death in order to retake his empire and deal with the traitor Zul.

Mythrax succeeds in breaking the seals keeping G'huun in chains but Bwonsamdi helps the King

defeat Zul.

Currently he is one of the greatest assets that the Zandalari and the Horde have, albeit

not very reliable.

So with this short history, how powerful is Bwonsamdi and what is he like?

Bwonsamdi, as we have seen, is definitely a morally grey character.

Despite his unserious personality, there is definitely an aura of darkness surrounding

him.

He seems to be very cruel and not exactly altruistic.

He is all about deals and he only helps us if there is a benefit for him, which of course

is a loa thing but there is more in this case.

We have seen this countless time from the battle against Zalazane up to the current

Rastakhan situation.

Bwonsamdi helped Vol'jin a lot but also required souls from him.

He also tried to convince him to create as much strife and war as possible, in order

for him to gather more souls and to grow more powerful.

Vol'jin refused to follow his instructions which Bwonsamdi respected but still, his goals

are definitely clear.

In terms of power, he is a loa meaning that his strength far surpasses a mortal being.

It is, of course, unclear what exactly Bwonsamdi is at the moment, some say that he is a Wild

God, some say that he is a troll ascended as a Loa and some say that he serves a much

darker power.

Regardless of what he is, what we do know is that he is very powerful.

Bwonsamdi doesn't seem to be as powerful as G'huun for example but he is definitely on

the stronger side of the Loa.

How he projects his power isn't through brute force but his wits as well as this dark aura

surrounding him, having a very intimidating presence.

As the Loa of Death, he has control over both the living and the dead and we have seen that

first-hand.

During the Echo Isles rebellion, he raised zombies in order to kill Zalazane, showing

his ability to practice necromancy.

Bwonsamdi has many souls under his control and it is still unclear yet how exactly he

can use them and in which ways.

We do know that the more souls he gets the more powerful he grows.

To further show his abilities, in the finale of the battle he empowered Rastakhan which

helped him kill Zul, but that kinda seems just like a regular Loa thing.

My personal speculation is that Bwonsamdi is way more powerful than a Loa and seeing

that trolls bulk up many things as Loas, he seems to be very different than the animal

loas for example.

When you really look into him as a character it seems like there is something behind him,

much stronger than we can actually see and I think he is capable of a lot more than we

currently anticipate.

Him gathering souls is kind of his entire thing but it does seem like he is putting

in more effort now than before, and with the entire G'huun and N'Zoth thing in the background

who knows exactly what will happen.

Bwonsamdi is one mysterious entity that might just be a lot stronger than we all presently

think.

Alright and that is all I have for this video.

Do like the video and subscribe as it really helps out and keeps all the content going.

Thanks a lot for taking the time out of your day to watch this video and see you next time!

For more infomation >> How Powerful is Bwonsamdi? - World of Warcraft Lore - Duration: 5:41.

-------------------------------------------

Carne vs. Cultura - A Cultura Justifica Tudo? - Duration: 10:00.

For more infomation >> Carne vs. Cultura - A Cultura Justifica Tudo? - Duration: 10:00.

-------------------------------------------

Coconut Zarda Pulao in Pressure Cooker | नारियल ज़र्दा पुलाओ | Dessert Recipe | Chef Harpal Singh - Duration: 5:35.

Hello Greetings, my name is Chef Harpal Singh Sokhi,

As festival arrives you think of Zarda Pulao,

today this Zarda Pulao which I am making is unique because I am making is Coconut Zarda Pulao

and we are using jaggery instead of sugar.

This is going to be different & enjoyable.

Zarda Pulao is considered as a dessert in itself and also a meal.

The best accompaniment of Zarda Pulao is Boondi Raita.

I remember, in my childhood,

my mother used to give me Zarda Pulao and Boondi Raita,

a mixture of both was fun to eat.

So let's make Coconut Zarda Pulao.

First of all, I have to take

2 tbsp of Ghee,

2 nos of Bay Leaf,

1 Tbsp of Chironji,

10-15 Cashewnuts open it & add,

add 1/4 cup of Dry Sliced Coconut,

Amazing

Let's saute a little, flavors to get the best

Let a bit of cashewnut be brown.

It is very enjoyable.

If you have Pressure Cooker at home than it is very easy to make

& our Pressure Cooker story is still going on

various recipes are coming up for you.

Cashewnut is browned well,

now add 1 cup of Fresh Coconut,

coconut will make the Pulao creamy,

saute it well for 2 minutes,

As soon as a little smell comes to light brown, then add water as required

Put the water in a little bit of attention carefully,

as well as you can fry the raisins before and still can add,

take 1 tbsp of Raisins,

add 1cup of grated Jaggery,

Generally the Pulao that we make, we saute rice in it,

like my mother used to saute

but we add sugar in that

here it is jaggery so I am adding water to melt it

after that I will add rice.

Now like as the jaggery melts

next step is to add

1 1/2 cup of soaked Rice,

check the quantity of water & mix well.

Very important as it is Zarda Pulao

Zaffran is necessary to put,

I have soaked the Saffron in milk & added

To bring sophisticated colour use best quality Saffron

If you want to know about Saffron & how to use it, you can check in my previous videos

mix well.

Color will work well,

also water is sufficient.

First, I thought the water was low. Then the next time it seemed right,

because as I added saffron milk which was also liquid.

Close the Pressure Cooker & wait for 2 whistles.

After that Coconut Zarda Pulao is ready to serve

and we will eat this with Boondi Raita,

enjoyable it will be.

Boondi Raita video that also we will make it soon.

After 2 whistles let the Pressure Cooker rest for 15 minutes.

When it is time to serve at that time you can open the Pressure Cooker & check it.

So the rice are cooked well over here.

Very aromatic & enjoyable pulao is ready.

Serve it in a plate,

So here Coconut Zarda Pulao is ready for you & very enjoyable.

Importantly we have added jaggery so it will be more enjoyable to eat.

This way every time I will bring new recipes for you,

So go & SUBSCRIBE my YouTube Channel

& click on the BELL ICON to get instant notications of my channel.

For more infomation >> Coconut Zarda Pulao in Pressure Cooker | नारियल ज़र्दा पुलाओ | Dessert Recipe | Chef Harpal Singh - Duration: 5:35.

-------------------------------------------

Derez Deshon Type Beat 2018 2019 - Blessed Up (prod. JayBeatzMuzik) - Duration: 4:08.

Make sure to comment, like and subscribe!!!

For more infomation >> Derez Deshon Type Beat 2018 2019 - Blessed Up (prod. JayBeatzMuzik) - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

[SORI] SoRi's 2nd Solo Fan Signing Pt. 2 - Duration: 8:00.

Sori's YouTube Channel

(Selecting selfie winners...)

I choose you!

Congratulations, to the seat # 22

(One more person!)

Since two winners came out from that side, I'm gonna give this box a good shake.

(Shaking the raffle box...)

The last lucky winner is...

# 24?

Is it okay to select 2 more winners?

We're gonna expand the opportunity to 2 more.

# 14!

Congratulations! She's apparently from Poland.

Here comes the last one...

Start praying guys, if you wish hard enough, it'll come true! (Let the universe help you!)

Ta-da! #38! (The last lucky winner!)

Congratulations!

A round of applause, please!

(An exciting selfie time followed!)

To finish today's even like this would leave something to be desired...

Since my dancer friends are not present, I'm gonna do a solo performance by myself.

Since the staff at "Fact in Star" asked me to prepare a cover for a recently released song,

so in a hurry I prepared a cover of Sunmi's "Siren."

I really like the song "Siren," and its choreography, so I would like to perform the song with my "lacking" skill.

I hope you enjoy.

(Sori's "Siren" starts now.)

(*The song ends*)

I'm gonna finish today's event with one more song. What would you like to listen to the most?

TOUCH!

You guys are prepared for the "cheering method," right?

That video has been uploaded for a week, you guys must be ready, right?

Seems are there only so few of you that are confident... How does it start in the beginning?

This is unbelievable, I'm exiting the stage now!

- Cool & sexy Queen SoRi!! - Oh, someone got it!

As the song starts, everyone should go "Cool! & Sexy! Queen! SoRi~!"

Touch! Is! Lit!!!

That's one of them...

Everyone should repeat "t-t-t-touch body!"

What else was there? Kim Sori in the morning, Kim Sori at night! Don't you forget!

The staff members who already know this, please help us out!

You can follow along the demonstration!

Even though this is my stage, I would like to run through a reheasal for you guys. I'll be watching!

I will pick out those a seem sloppy!

So coming up next, is "Touch!!!"

(Someone already messed up the the beat, lol)

(Some fans summoned their inner dolphins.)

Thanks for coming out today, and Sunday is far away from finish, so I hope you guys get to relax and start a whole new week tomorrow.

FIGHTING!

Thank you for attending this event!

(Sori started rapping all the sudden..)

Thank you everyone!

(I sent them good and long regards)

Sori's second solo fan signing has come to an end!

Some fans who came here today have attended my previous events,

Some were here for the first time, but I was happy to see them all.

I get to try out the "bunny hat" for the first time.

I've been wanting to do that for a while, and that dream has become a reality!!!

I performed Sunmi's song for this special occasion too,

and people seemed to enjoy it.

So many of them were busy taking pictures and videos,

they have not been able to learn the "cheering method." Maybe it's too difficult to learn on the fly?

If you could figure out an over-all loose structure, it'd be fine.

So for example, it might be a little high to sing Midnight, so you could be like

MIDNIGHT! MOONLIGHT! Something like that...

Anyways, I hope you guys do better then next time I see you all! (Please come prepared!)

Anyways, It's been a week since I started making media appearnces, and some of you have seen me multiple times,

and some of you came here from afar.

Thanks to your support, I was able to survive this one busy week.

I believe that this is only the beginning, and would like to ask for your continued support. Hope you guys are enjoying "Touch!"

Please give it a spin!

I hope I have grown as a solo artist with this opportunity.

Thank you very much, I love you all! Good bye!

For more infomation >> [SORI] SoRi's 2nd Solo Fan Signing Pt. 2 - Duration: 8:00.

-------------------------------------------

Mantap Teunan ini Mah !!! Cover Fire Gameplay Indonesia - Duration: 11:55.

For more infomation >> Mantap Teunan ini Mah !!! Cover Fire Gameplay Indonesia - Duration: 11:55.

-------------------------------------------

IT trailer but ugandan sans - Duration: 0:55.

NOOOOOO

noooooo

do you know da wae

you do not know da wae

you do not know da wae you do not know da wae you do not know da wae you do not know da wae you do not know da wae

you do not know da waeyou do not know da waeyou do not know da waeyou do not know da waeyou do not know da waeyou do not know da waeyou do not know da waeyou do not know da waeyou do not know da waeyou do not know da waeyou do not know da waeyou do not know da waeyou do not know da wae

SPIT ON HIM!

For more infomation >> IT trailer but ugandan sans - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Soğuk Lipoliz Mi? Liposuction Mı? Hangisi Daha Etkili ! - Duration: 1:51.

Cold Lipolysis And Liposuction

These are drooping tissues

The best method is to tidy up

that is to cut them off and shape them again

let's say the person's health is not good

or the person is afraid of being operated

I say I don't want to be operated

For more infomation >> Soğuk Lipoliz Mi? Liposuction Mı? Hangisi Daha Etkili ! - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

[ MATCH 232] du FIVE SONGS - Duration: 6:29.

For more infomation >> [ MATCH 232] du FIVE SONGS - Duration: 6:29.

-------------------------------------------

Tik Tok Musical ly. Videolarımız Bu Sefer Annemde Var!! - Duration: 2:41.

For more infomation >> Tik Tok Musical ly. Videolarımız Bu Sefer Annemde Var!! - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

出雲大社の後は浮島に行ってきます!〜無料って素敵!の巻〜(日本語字幕) - Duration: 9:15.

For more infomation >> 出雲大社の後は浮島に行ってきます!〜無料って素敵!の巻〜(日本語字幕) - Duration: 9:15.

-------------------------------------------

CO MI POWIEDZIALA MAGDA GESSLER | VLOG - Duration: 6:32.

For more infomation >> CO MI POWIEDZIALA MAGDA GESSLER | VLOG - Duration: 6:32.

-------------------------------------------

Comptines et Chansons pour enfants - Bulle et Guimauve - CA SENT BON - Duration: 2:49.

For more infomation >> Comptines et Chansons pour enfants - Bulle et Guimauve - CA SENT BON - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

Disguise From My Twin Sister (Prank) - Duration: 23:56.

So we are done

i went to change this

and my bag also

because this was very teansparent

so i changed it

when i enter

i will talk likee

an akan

so she cant recognize me

you see

so wish me luck

i will blow this one

lets go

For more infomation >> Disguise From My Twin Sister (Prank) - Duration: 23:56.

-------------------------------------------

The story of a teenager discovering his gender identity 17 (Multiple subs) - Duration: 6:01.

Emma

Hello

Hello

Are you ok?

Yes

Yes?

Are you better?

Yes

and your father?

Nothing happened to him

Now he's under observation, but he's fine, luckily.

It's good news

Yes

I was really worried about you

Well ... thanks

Emma

Are you going to the hospital to see your father?

I can go with you if you want

No, I talked to him and told me that I don't have to go

he wants to rest

But now I have to put up with my mother at home

A shit, but hey ...

If you want you can come to my house, no problem

Are not you going to see Sofia?

No, seriously

What's up?

Hey, how's your father?

Well, he's fine. It was just a scare.

Now he is under observation

What happened?

and will be given medical discharge soon

His father had a heart attack

But he is fine

I love being here

Yes

with you

Sorry

it's because Sofia?

What happens is that I'm with her and not ..

She is my mother

The door is closed?

Yes

So no problem

Hello?

You go? Is there any news?

My dad received medical discharge

How's everything going with Emma?

good good...

good?

Things have changed a bit?

and that confuses me

I understand, you don't know what to do

Try to be honest with both

Don't lie to either of the two

Be honest

I was thinking about starting a hormone treatment

Or at least get information first

Some people in the group already did and they got changes quickly

It's very good

she came to my house yesterday and we were very well

but my mom arrived but...

It was happening ..

with whom?

With Emma

I do not want to mess things up with Sofia

I love her, I like her a lot and ...

and she accepts me

But Emma is Emma

Emma

I love you

I love you

Are you ok?

Yes very good

No ... stay a while longer

No, it's that I didn¡t warn

Only a little

I have to go

Come on

It's too late

Is everything okay, babies?

We were studying

very good

Have you also been studying?

Yes, a lot

Excellent

Don't you want to tell me how it went?

No, It's ok mum

something happened?

No, everything is fine, mom

Nothing happened?

No, nothing happened. And you? all good?

I'm very sleepy

You would have stayed at my house

But we would not have slept at all, anyway

Well ... that's why

Sorry for insisting so much, I wanted you to stay

I wanted too

I love you

I love you more

Do we do something later?

Hello

I called you, I sent you messages and since you didn't answer I came

What happens?

Things have happened to me with Emma in these last days

things that confuse me a little

I understand, when things happen they happen

You can't force feelings

I hope Emma knows how to appreciate the person you are

I think it will not work, but hey

Why? I don't understand

You two have that relationship of comings and goings

For me, love should be simpler

I will always support you

I want you to know

Thank you

How did she react?

As she could, I don't know

I understand her

It's hard to be without you

I just saw your daughter and mine kissing in the hall

I can hardly say it because I feel disgusted

Let your daughter be with my son, leave them alone

And above all, don't give me morality lessons or any of that

Because I remind you that you and I were together in a strippers bar

This is not going to stay like this

No, of course not

No, it's not going to end here

In the description you have some complete videos of this summary

For more infomation >> The story of a teenager discovering his gender identity 17 (Multiple subs) - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

Child Care In The UK Versus In Sweden - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> Child Care In The UK Versus In Sweden - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

【Kman】首次來到安南區!不小心掃了一堆貨![台湾UFOキャッチャー UFO catcher]#401 - Duration: 10:08.

For more infomation >> 【Kman】首次來到安南區!不小心掃了一堆貨![台湾UFOキャッチャー UFO catcher]#401 - Duration: 10:08.

-------------------------------------------

TRY NOT TO LAUGH CHALLENGE - Funny Videos Compilation 2018 p95 - Duration: 11:46.

Funny Videos Compilation 2018

For more infomation >> TRY NOT TO LAUGH CHALLENGE - Funny Videos Compilation 2018 p95 - Duration: 11:46.

-------------------------------------------

Come sostituire la lampada di un forno a microonde? - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> Come sostituire la lampada di un forno a microonde? - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Chinese Foreign Minister calls on U.S. to reciprocate North Korea's denuclearization efforts - Duration: 2:14.

Let's start at the UN General Assembly...

It was China's turn to take to the podium to deliver its keynote speech.

Beijing's top diplomat Wang Yi welcomed North Korea's moves toward denuclearization and

said the onus is now on the U.S. to make some concessions of its own.

Hwang Hojun reports.

He noted the situation between the two Koreas has seen a quote 'major turnaround,...'

"China encourages the DPRK to continue moving along the right direction of denuclearization."

But in essence, he said the road to peace, is a two way street.

"We believe it is also right for the United States to make timely and positive responses

so as to truly meet the DPRK halfway."

Such remarks from the Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi came during his speech at the 73rd

UN General Assembly on Friday local time.

This wasn't the first time Wang has asserted the U.S. should make more concessions; it

was just a day ago at the UN Security Council meeting that Wang said the "end of war" declaration

by the U.S., which will officially cease hostilities from the Korean War, would help build trust.

Wang did say, however, that China will continue to honor the sanctions against North Korea

implemented by the UN Security Council,... but for now.

"China calls upon the Security Council to take timely actions in light of the development

and changes of the situation to create more favorable conditions for a peaceful settlement."

China, being North Korea's largest ally has been accused by Washington for violating the

UN sanctions against Pyeongyang.

Wang also took an indirect jab on President Trump's notion of protectionism-over-globalism,...

which Trump touted earlier in the week,... insisting it will only bring damage to all.

On President Trump's blasting of China for its trade practices that he claimed create

an intolerable trade imbalance,... and then defending his trade war against Beijing, Wang

responded that China will quote "not be blackmailed or yield to pressure."

As the annual multilateral forum is heading to its end, North Korea's Foreign Minister

Ri Yong-ho will take to the podium to deliver a speech on Saturday morning local time.

Hwang Hojun, Arirang News.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét