Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 30 2018

look at you you are all grown up now I know you are probably very busy these

days I can tell you are doing very well making lots of money getting lots of

degrees you were always a straight-a student you

were so small when I met you I remember putting you to sleep every night you

know you can talk to me about anything right

once your babysitter always your babysitter good almost there now getting

ready to sleep too really sleepy now you are really feeling sleepy very very

sleepy one sleep

good

you are doing well for your babysitter

obeying my commands perfectly sleep for scarlet

you

you

falling falling falling you were falling under my spell you were falling under my

control you were falling under my influence you were falling into my

hypnosis Scarlet's hypnosis

Scarlet's mind-control with each passing second you are feeling yourself sinking

down down down down through your consciousness heavier and heavier more

and more relaxed going under now you are getting hypnotized now you are getting

mind controlled your mind is totally vacant blank and vacant you will obey me

you will obey

you are feeling very very sleepy you are very very tired soon you'll be so tired

and sleepy you will no longer be able to stay awake any longer

as soon as Scarlett tells you to sleep you will close your eyes and go deep

into hypnosis for me

you love my voice you love the way my voice makes you relax you love the way

my voice makes you feel blissful you love the way my voice takes away all of

your trouble

listen to my voice only voice my voice is the only thing that matters right now

my voice is the only thing in your mind

listen carefully to the sound of my voice and fill your entire mind and body

relax you love the way my voice makes you feel there is no need for you to

speak the sound of my voice speaks for you as you listen to the sound of my

voice you find your relaxing so completely my voice makes you feel so

you love my voice you love the way my voice makes you relax you love the way

my voice makes you feel blissfull you love the way my voice takes away all of

your trouble listen to my voice only voice my voice is the only thing that

matters right now my voice is the only thing in your mind

listen carefully to the sound of my voice and fill your entire mind and body

relax you love the way my voice makes you feel there is no need for you to

speak a sound of my voice speaks for you as you listen to the sound of my voice

you find your relaxing so completely my voice makes you feel so you love my

voice you love the way my voice makes you relax you love the way my voice

makes you feel blissfull you love the way my voice takes away all of your

trouble listen to my voice only voice my voice is the only thing that matters

right now my voice is the only thing in your mind listen carefully to the sound

of my voice and fill your entire mind and body relax

you love the way my voice makes you feel there is no need for you to speak the

sound of my voice speaks for you as you listen to the sound of my voice you find

your relaxing so completely my voice makes you feel we love my voice you love

the way my voice makes you relaxed you love the way my voice makes you feel

blissfull you love the way my voice take the way all of your trouble listen to my

voice only voice my voice is the only thing that matters right now my voice is

the only thing in your mind listen carefully to the sound of my voice and

feel your entire mind and body relaxed you love the way my voice makes you feel

there is no need for you to speak a sound of my voice speaks for you as you

listen to the sound of my voice you find your relaxing so completely my voice

makes you feel sleepy

you

you

For more infomation >> Babysitter hypnotized you to be good (Preview) #hypnosis #ASMR - Duration: 9:24.

-------------------------------------------

The Escape 3 - Dreams (Trailer) - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> The Escape 3 - Dreams (Trailer) - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Какая жизнь может быть на газовых гигантах? - Duration: 10:16.

For more infomation >> Какая жизнь может быть на газовых гигантах? - Duration: 10:16.

-------------------------------------------

Fifa 2018 de pas arası yaparak maç yaptık, defans yapma taktikleri - Duration: 13:05.

For more infomation >> Fifa 2018 de pas arası yaparak maç yaptık, defans yapma taktikleri - Duration: 13:05.

-------------------------------------------

THANOS Bumhole Challenge - Duration: 4:21.

default skin fortnite,bullying default skins,trolling default skins,funny default skin,fortnite trolling,fortnite funny,fortnite funny moments,fortnite fails,fortnite memes,fortnite no skin,fortnite random squads,fortnite random duos,fortnite,fortnite battle royale,fortnite fun,new fortnite,new fortntie update,cool,epic,memes,troll,trolling,fail,funny,lol,new,fe4rless,llama,fortnite llama location season 5,fortnite llama bell,fortnite llama default skin ,the nicest kid on fortnite,trolling kids on fortnite,nice kid on fortnite,funny kid default skin fortnite,bullying default skins,trolling default skins,funny default skin,fortnite trolling,fortnite funny,fortnite funny moments,fortnite fails,fortnite memes,fortnite no skin,fortnite random squads,fortnite random duos,fortnite,fortnite battle royale,fortnite fun,new fortnite,new fortntie update,cool,epic,memes,troll,trolling,fail,funny,lol,new,fe4rless,fortnite thanos,fortnite season 6,thanos in fortnite,ceeday,thanos lake,fortnite edits

default skin fortnite,bullying default skins,trolling default skins,funny default skin,fortnite trolling,fortnite funny,fortnite funny moments,fortnite fails,fortnite memes,fortnite no skin,fortnite random squads,fortnite random duos,fortnite,fortnite battle royale,fortnite fun,new fortnite,new fortntie update,cool,epic,memes,troll,trolling,fail,funny,lol,new,fe4rless,llama,fortnite llama location season 5,fortnite llama bell,fortnite llama default skin ,the nicest kid on fortnite,trolling kids on fortnite,nice kid on fortnite,funny kid default skin fortnite,bullying default skins,trolling default skins,funny default skin,fortnite trolling,fortnite funny,fortnite funny moments,fortnite fails,fortnite memes,fortnite no skin,fortnite random squads,fortnite random duos,fortnite,fortnite battle royale,fortnite fun,new fortnite,new fortntie update,cool,epic,memes,troll,trolling,fail,funny,lol,new,fe4rless,fortnite thanos,fortnite season 6,thanos in fortnite,ceeday,thanos lake,fortnite edits fortnite,nice kid on fortnite,funny kid

default skin fortnite,bullying default skins,trolling default skins,funny default skin,fortnite trolling,fortnite funny,fortnite funny moments,fortnite fails,fortnite memes,fortnite no skin,fortnite random squads,fortnite random duos,fortnite,fortnite battle royale,fortnite fun,new fortnite,new fortntie update,cool,epic,memes,troll,trolling,fail,funny,lol,new,fe4rless,llama,fortnite llama location season 5,fortnite llama bell,fortnite llama default skin ,the nicest kid on fortnite,trolling kids on fortnite,nice kid on fortnite,funny kid default skin fortnite,bullying default skins,trolling default skins,funny default skin,fortnite trolling,fortnite funny,fortnite funny moments,fortnite fails,fortnite memes,fortnite no skin,fortnite random squads,fortnite random duos,fortnite,fortnite battle royale,fortnite fun,new fortnite,new fortntie update,cool,epic,memes,troll,trolling,fail,funny,lol,new,fe4rless,fortnite thanos,fortnite season 6,thanos in fortnite,ceeday,thanos lake,fortnite edits

default skin fortnite,bullying default skins,trolling default skins,funny default skin,fortnite trolling,fortnite funny,fortnite funny moments,fortnite fails,fortnite memes,fortnite no skin,fortnite random squads,fortnite random duos,fortnite,fortnite battle royale,fortnite fun,new fortnite,new fortntie update,cool,epic,memes,troll,trolling,fail,funny,lol,new,fe4rless,llama,fortnite llama location season 5,fortnite llama bell,fortnite llama default skin ,the nicest kid on fortnite,trolling kids on fortnite,nice kid on fortnite,funny kid default skin fortnite,bullying default skins,trolling default skins,funny default skin,fortnite trolling,fortnite funny,fortnite funny moments,fortnite fails,fortnite memes,fortnite no skin,fortnite random squads,fortnite random duos,fortnite,fortnite battle royale,fortnite fun,new fortnite,new fortntie update,cool,epic,memes,troll,trolling,fail,funny,lol,new,fe4rless,fortnite thanos,fortnite season 6,thanos in fortnite,ceeday,thanos lake,fortnite edits

event for season 6 we're definitely gonna be dropping here every single time

we Blanche so this is the that was a true default

I'm out this bitch I assume that the ultimate flight

Oh get melted where do you say to me little shit find this shit tomorrow

humbie ha so does another following day I'll switch out the skin and we're gonna

try again at this tennis ball hole challenge buckle if I just move loot

lake has actually moved from the actual circle why don't we try and set

ourselves into the bomb what oh shit all so quickly if you're wondering where

I'm talking about where do I send a bit with this tune in today's video it's cuz

in my mouth is fucked because I got all four wisdom teeth taken out like a week

ago so I still can't really talk that well so let's go for my off Sam get out

well here in my phone I work out how to win with this lip balm whole challenge

then you basically have to land get a chest or a weapon and then get out

oh I was so bad for that guy I just got like meat stick I got meat stick

ha ha ha Bandon with a headshot fuck this shit I'm out no deal out of the

ground this is far the worst lining I've had

and bum hole and this is my Kyle's I say this is Mikey to get out of here but you

know I just got fuck so don't do it I mean this guy's actually doesn't ye to

see you guys for the showed first and I just got destroyed by a stream

streamer that's the end of this video guys thank you so much for watching

I just wanted another list a few things before I end the video my wisdom teeth

got taken out that's why I've been talking a bit weird today's a lot better

than yesterday actually I couldn't talk a lot better but the other thing is

actually I've been playing a shitload of destiny to you forsaken actually and

ended up picking that up like a few days ago I've been grinding the shit out of

that so if you'd like to see a video of that just let me know and one more thing

I'm actually gonna be trying to be uploading every second day for the next

week so I'm playing today Sunday I'll be uploading cheesed I heard you fully than

a Thursday upload then I started upload and a Sunday later all depends on my mr.

Saturday for Sunday I don't know it talked to me

but yeah I just kinda want to let you guys know that I'm on holidays that's

why I'm doing this upload schedule and I just want to thank y'all so much for

watching leave a like and subscribe you guys are here and have a good one

For more infomation >> THANOS Bumhole Challenge - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

Le 5 SCALE più STRANE ed INCREDIBILI al MONDO curiosità nel mondo - Duration: 2:12.

For more infomation >> Le 5 SCALE più STRANE ed INCREDIBILI al MONDO curiosità nel mondo - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Trung Quốc HACK Email của CLINTON? | Trung Quốc Không Kiểm Duyệt - Duration: 10:09.

On this episode of China Uncensored,

Emails, sche-mails.

Wait, that doesn't sound right.

Why be a Christian, when you can be a Communist!

And finally, maybe caving to China over Taiwan

was not such a good idea.

This is China Uncensored.

Hi, welcome to China Uncensored.

I'm your host Chris Chappell.

You know, when I heard about the Hillary Clinton email scandal,

I was saddened—

because it had nothing to do with China.

Oh, if only it had been China that hacked her emails,

not Russia!

Well good news, America!

It's possible China may have also

hacked Hillary Clinton's emails.

According to two sources who spoke to

the conservative news website The Daily Caller,

a Chinese company inserted code on her server

that forwarded copies of Clinton's emails

to China in real time.

And the Intelligence Community Inspector General

apparently warned of the problem,

but the FBI failed to act.

But on the plus side,

it gave Trump the chance to talk about CHINA,

Crooked Hillary, and the Tainted FBI all in a single tweet.

It's like Trump getting a McFlurry,

with Oreos, and a cherry on top.

The FBI has denied Trump's tweet,

but hasn't made any statements regarding the Daily Caller report.

Of course, a spokesman for Clinton has denied

the server was hacked from China.

All we know for certain is from this DOJ report.

It says that former FBI Director James Comey

originally said it was "reasonably likely"

that hostitle actors gained access

to Clinton's private email server,

but later changed it to "possible."

The FBI also claimed that although it was possible,

they did not find conclusive evidence of it.

So...no proof from the FBI,

just two anonymous sources

talking to a conservative media outlet.

Not exactly a solid indictment.

But it sure makes a clickable headline for China Uncensored.

In other news, following trends can be dangerous.

Don't give in to peer pressure—

just because all your friends are doing something

like, taking Holy Communion

—kids these days are doing that—

don't just blindly join in.

Christianity is not for everyone.

But communism is!

It will be required.

At least that's the message the Chinese Communist Party

is giving to Christians in China.

They've been forcing house Christians to sign statements

saying they renounce their beliefs.

This is a standard one, republished by VOA.

The statement says, among other things,

"I had limited understanding of Christianity.

Taking on Christianity as my belief

is also blindly following the trend.

Now I have a more comprehensive understanding

of religion and religious beliefs.

After further studying Christianity,

I have a clearer understanding of my spiritual needs.

I announce that I will not participate

in Christian religious activities

from now on and I will no longer believe in Christianity."

Christians have never been treated well in China.

First you have to belong to a church

approved of by the Chinese Communist Party—

or your belief in Christianity is illegal.

There are tens of millions of "house Christians"

who belong to underground churches

or illegal Bible study groups.

But the Communist Party's persecution of Christians

has gotten pretty extreme in recent years.

Like tearing down crosses…

which sometimes randomly catch fire,

whoops, how did that happen?

Or telling people to replace

pictures of Jesus with pictures of Xi Jinping.

Look, if Nero couldn't stop the Christians,

the Communist Party sure isn't going to be able.

Then again, maybe in its own way, the Communist Party

will embrace some parts of Christianity.

If only to keep its soldiers upright.

President Trump has finished trade talks with Mexico

and apparently, no more NAFTA.

But obviously the bigger question on everyone's mind

is what does this mean for the ongoing trade war with China.

And experts say Trump's success means China

will be in a more defensive position moving forward.

According to some experts in the financial services company ING Group,

"It strengthens the US position to play hard-ball with China."

Here's what Trump's National Economic Council Director

Larry Kudlow had to say.

Our deal with Mexico shows that free trade,

fair trade can be done.

"I think in this global game of world trade politics

I think China is now on the defensive because

they see the US is getting some momentum and I think that's great."

And here's what President Trump had to say.

"They want to talk,

and it's just not the right time to talk right now,

to be honest, with China.

It's been—it's too one-sided for too many years,

for too many decades, and so it's not the right time to talk."

Of course, that's not the feeling in Beijing.

Two former top Chinese officials told the South China Morning Post

that China will win the trade war.

And you can always trust top Chinese officials.

Speaking of good ideas by top Chinese officials:

The One Child Policy.

For decades, the law was that most couples

could only have one child—

or face stiff penalties or forced abortions.

The idea was to keep China's population from growing too quickly.

But eventually, Chinese officials realized, oops,

the current population is getting old,

and we didn't make enough young people.

So a few years ago,

they changed it to a Two Child Policy.

But even that wasn't enough

to fix China's demographics problem.

So now, for the first time in decades,

Chinese people may be allowed to have multiple children,

and hopefully less forced abortions.

There's a draft reform law to China's Civil Code

which could end the two child limit.

But don't think that obsessive top-down

family planning controls are over!

One Chinese think tank has even proposed a plan

to force couples who don't make enough children to pay extra taxes.

China's first homemade aircraft carrier has hit the water.

And despite being made in China, it didn't sink.

It's part of the Chinese regimes attempts

to project military power around the world.

But it's not just limited to the world.

The Chinese Communist Party also has set its sights on space.

China has launched a record number of satellites this year.

The two most recent launches were part of "the Beidou system,

China's answer to the US GPS precision timing and navigation system."

China wants to rival the United States in GPS technology.

But it's also part of a much larger campaign of space warfare,

that seeks to place the Chinese regime as the dominant space power.

And finally, you know how all those airlines have been

caving to Chinese demands to stop labeling Taiwan

as a separate country in their drop-down menus?

I mean, I get it.

Taiwan is small,

and Mainland China might have

the world's biggest market for airlines

just a few years from now.

Well, guess what?

Caving to the Chinese regime's demands

is not working out.

Surprise, surprise, the Chinese government

is giving big subsides to Chinese airlines.

And US airlines are finding it quote,

difficult to make a profit.

Truly, I am shocked.

Although one airline found has a clever workaround

to deal with the Communist Party's demands to include

Taiwan as part of China.

On the United Airlines website,

there's a page that allows you set your current location

"for currency-slash-payment purposes".

And they list a bunch of countries.

China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong are listed separately,

but based on their currency,

not their country-slash-region status.

Taiwan's foreign ministry thanked United for its flexibility.

I mean, even though Taiwan is definitely

part of the People's Republic of China, the Communist Party

can't deny that Taiwan has its own currency, right?

What's that, Shelley?

Nope, they're still upset.

Apparently, my favorite state-run media The Global Times

wrote this article called "United Airlines,

Don't Think About Outsmarting China."

It accuses United of "attempting to fool Chinese"

and "playing word games."

Right.

Because it's not like the entire "One China" policy

is some kind of giant word game that the Chinese Communist Party

wants the rest of the world to play.

And now it's that time when we answer questions from fans

who support China Uncensored on the crowd funding website patreon.

Weesh asks,

How did you guys come up with

the "wacky Chris plus straight man Shelley" personas?

Did that happen organically or by design?

What are you talking about?

Shelley is almost impossible to deal with—

she's a total diva who says the wildest things.

Whereas I am the rock of this show.

What's that Shelley?

No.

I don't know what you're talking about.

Everything I just said was completely true.

Stop rolling your eyes at me!

I can hear it!

Thanks for you question, Weesh.

And remember, YouTube is constantly demonetizing us—

taking away ads temporarily or permanently

across tons of our videos.

That's because we talk about "controversial topics"

that don't fit into their well manicured "community guidelines."

So we rely on support from you, the viewers.

If you can, support us by contributing to the show on Patreon.

I know I pitch this every episode, but seriously,

you are what keeps the lights on.

If you want to learn more, I've put the link below.

Thanks for watching this episode of China Uncensored.

Once again I'm your host Chris Chappell.

See you next time.

Want to learn more about China?

Then check out our new podcast, China Unscripted!

Matt, Shelley and I sit down with China experts

to talk about some of the most critical China news out there.

Trust me, it's way more entertaining than it sounds.

Look for the China Unscripted Podcast on iTunes,

Stitcher, and Spotify,

as well as on YouTube.

For more infomation >> Trung Quốc HACK Email của CLINTON? | Trung Quốc Không Kiểm Duyệt - Duration: 10:09.

-------------------------------------------

태국식 찜빵 "싸라빠오" 맛은? เกาหลีกินซาลาเปา ใครชอบกินมั้ง? - Duration: 10:03.

For more infomation >> 태국식 찜빵 "싸라빠오" 맛은? เกาหลีกินซาลาเปา ใครชอบกินมั้ง? - Duration: 10:03.

-------------------------------------------

【JAPAN VLOG】BRING MY FRIEND TO MY FAVORITE FILIPINO RESTAURANT!! - Duration: 10:27.

Waaaaa looks delicious!

Fried chicken

It looks delicious!

This is Miso soup

Itadakimasu!

Delicious!

So good!

He's usually always in Philippines

but now, he's back in Japan

so today we went to Youtube Space together and did some video editing

Your channel need to have at least 10,000 subscribers to be able to enter Youtube Space

So thank you to my 210,000 subscribers

I can enter Youtube space and do video editing

So, I usually go there to do video editing

So, today we decided to go to a Philippine restaurant

Although he just came from the Philippines,

he will be eating Filipino foods again

You like it, don't you?

Many many (?)

You really like it, right?

I love Philippines

Oh! They're selling balot!

Wow!

Do you like balot?

No hahaha

Eat it. Eat it.

Me, I don't eat it

I don't want to eat it.

I don't want to eat balot.

Delicious?

I like San Mig List the most!

How about you Tako-san? Do you like Pale Pilsen?

Yeah, I like Pale Pilsen

For me, it's San Mig Light

You know...

During one of my meet & greet

I said before that I like San Mig Light

So they gave me San Mig Light as presents

I'm very thankful and surprised!😂

It was delicious! Thank you very much! I was waiting for it. :D

Tako-san, what's your favorite Filipino cuisine?

Kare-kare or Adobo

Do you like Filipino cuisine?

Yeah, I love it!

It looks delicious!

It's definitely spicy. There's a lot of chili.

Ah I can feel it! Masarap!

It's spicy!

I ate something spicy

It's the best!

Hmmmm delicious!

The sisig here is like a normal sisig

But it has a little Japanese-like taste

And that's what makes it very delicious

It has a different taste compared to the sisig in the Philippines

His first kaldereta

This is a carrot

The kaldereta here is infused with Japanese flavors

Eh? I said it earlier right?

I said it earlier

You said "The kaldereta here.."

but isn't it your first time eating kaldereta?

It's the best!

Kaldereta has this taste that most Japanese will like right?

I love it. Really.

Right?

Delicious!

Very delicious!

This is really my favorite!

The kaldereta here is really very delicious

The tomato flavor is strong and it's very delicious

Looks delicious!

Is it ice cream?

Yeah, it's ice cream. Delicious!

Very delicious!

This is the best!

It's really delicious!

It's here. Looks delicious!

I love leche flan!

Do you like leche flan?

I love it!

Delicious?

Veeery delicious!

I really like this.

This is somewhat like pudding, right?

Yeah, it's similar to pudding

Very very delicious!

It's sweet but I have the same tastebuds as Filipinos

Ako ay...

Ako ay.. Ako ay may panlasang Pinoy

I'll try to copy your reaction

Yeah, try copying my reaction

Ako ay....

Ako ay...

This is difficult

Because you're already old XD

It's not the same at all. Not at all.

For more infomation >> 【JAPAN VLOG】BRING MY FRIEND TO MY FAVORITE FILIPINO RESTAURANT!! - Duration: 10:27.

-------------------------------------------

Star Wars Versus: ARC Trooper VS. Death Trooper - Star Wars Basis Versus #41 - Duration: 6:00.

For more infomation >> Star Wars Versus: ARC Trooper VS. Death Trooper - Star Wars Basis Versus #41 - Duration: 6:00.

-------------------------------------------

Когда ромбик зашел на Рм 2.0.. ЭТО ЧИТЕР!? warface - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> Когда ромбик зашел на Рм 2.0.. ЭТО ЧИТЕР!? warface - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Dance Moms: Sarah Has Trouble Being Independent (Season 4 Flashback) | Lifetime - Duration: 3:14.

For more infomation >> Dance Moms: Sarah Has Trouble Being Independent (Season 4 Flashback) | Lifetime - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

POURQUOI TU SKATE??? FAQ#1 - Duration: 6:06.

For more infomation >> POURQUOI TU SKATE??? FAQ#1 - Duration: 6:06.

-------------------------------------------

【SCP基金會動畫】SCP-343 神 S2E7.5 (CC) - Duration: 11:05.

For more infomation >> 【SCP基金會動畫】SCP-343 神 S2E7.5 (CC) - Duration: 11:05.

-------------------------------------------

Box of Toy Blasters for Kids Toy Weapons Nerf Guns Fun - Duration: 5:12.

Box of Toy Blasters for Kids Toy Weapons Nerf Guns Fun

For more infomation >> Box of Toy Blasters for Kids Toy Weapons Nerf Guns Fun - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

#Kids : Flower Bucket Drawing | Flower Coloring Page for Kids - Duration: 3:23.

Flower Bucket Drawing

Flower Coloring Page for Kids

Coloring Pages For Kids

Drawing For Kids

For more infomation >> #Kids : Flower Bucket Drawing | Flower Coloring Page for Kids - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

YOU SHOULD KNOW SIMPLE LIFE HACKS│EVERYONE MUST KNOW AMAZING LIFE HACKS - Duration: 12:23.

YOU SHOULD KNOW SIMPLE LIFE HACKS│EVERYONE MUST KNOW AMAZING LIFE HACKS

For more infomation >> YOU SHOULD KNOW SIMPLE LIFE HACKS│EVERYONE MUST KNOW AMAZING LIFE HACKS - Duration: 12:23.

-------------------------------------------

How to tighten your skin in one day - Duration: 3:50.

hello guys today's video is about anti-aging and this is a very good face

mask in which I'm going to use only three ingredients which can be easily

available in your kitchen and you know that I always try to bring something

which is easy to make and the things that I'm going to use they should be

available in your kitchen and they are budget-friendly so all you

need you'll need one egg white if your skin is oily use egg white if your skin

is dry then use egg yolk or a whole egg then you would need one tablespoon of

honey and you would need two tablespoon of cooked rice you can check my video I

have put the link down below you can check it in this video I have

showed you how to make or how to use rice in three different forms so if you

have some confusion you can refer back to that video for removing your

confusion now what we will do we will actually blend the two like egg white

and the rice we will blend them together I'm not going to add honey at this point

first I will blend it and then I will add the honey

blend it well it's good if you blend it and you can see the consistency it's

like it's sort of cereal or child cereal guess the cerelac child eat it and

now you have to add honey in that mixture I'll try to put all over the

honey because I don't want to waste anything and we know that honey is very

good for your skin it has antibacterial qualities so I'm adding

all of the honey and I mix it well what I will do I will apply this mask on my

face my neck my hand and feet because it's a bit more so I can apply I will

apply it all over my face and I'll show you the results that how this facemask

result will look in the pictures you can see there is a difference on my skin so

let's apply it

so here are my results I have also applied it on my hand and on my feet and

on my neck and on my all over the face always remember when you have to wash

this pack you have to wash it with a lukewarm water because it's very

difficult if you wash it with the cold water because of the rice

so just wash it with the lukewarm water it's a tip and you will start seeing and

you can see on my neck results because neck wrinkles they are they are darker

than on your face wrinkles so it takes time to go away but you can see they are

just the lighter one has almost disappeared but the darker one has got a

bit light so what you have to do you have to repeat it twice a week the

mixture of rice honey and egg white it actually not only prevent the aging but

it also reduces the wrinkles you already have it gives the uplift to your skin

and it also reduces your scars blemishes and the appearance of new acne so if you

like my channel if you like my videos you can come in to below you can

subscribe and you can tell me which remedy of my channel you like most and

you have tried and if you try this remedy just let me know if it works for

you or if not then why it didn't work for you

For more infomation >> How to tighten your skin in one day - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

A Map of My Brain (#MapofMyBrainChallenge) - Duration: 3:56.

If you were to map your brain, what would it look like

Would it be a grid system neat and organized easy to find your way around that must be nice

mine is winding and filled with rotaries or roundabouts for Yunnan Massholes and

Lights and never-ending construction. It's chaos. It's just like Boston when you're wandering around the terrain of your mind

What does that like?

from what I've been told the average person has an abundance of fields and

expanses that are neutral and boring

My terrain isn't boring. I have very few fields for the last 20 years

it's been almost all beaches in Paradise and

terrifying murder Woods

How its explained to me is that someone who isn't

Manic-depressive a nice day for them is like a stroll on a warm summer afternoon

And maybe they get an ice-cream

for me an

Update is like laying on the most perfect Beach where sexy women

Or handsome oiled men if you prefer

Playing volleyball far enough away that the balls aren't hitting you in the face, but close enough that you have a good view

That's what it feels like in my brain on a good day on a bad day

It's a combination of terror and anger at that terror

Either I'm running from or add an unseen force threatening to lop off my head

In addition to the terror there is a franticness to it

It doesn't allow me to stop and catch my breath which brings me to a third terrain one. That's fairly new

One that's only formed in the last couple years

This is the uphill climb for some reason the combination of becoming a father and getting laid off

Six months later tapped into something akin to mania

For the past two years. I've been pushing myself further and further up a mountain with seemingly. No summit approaching

I

Had ready? Thank you for watching this month short film a map of my brain. I

wanted to do it because

It kind of goes with the feature film that were making but also because I I do make a lot about being

Bipolar and I'm and the film is about me being my polar and and all the different ways that that affects me

I was hoping to make a visual representation of the way my brain works

and so I thought that a map of my brain was like

The best way of portraying that part of something that I thought would be fun to do with this was to start like a challenge

a map of my brain challenge and so I want to

Challenge a couple people one person who's a friend of mine that I wanted. He's a youtuber

Dark, Tori dark toy Lord. I will link to his

His account below his channel below and then I thought you know

I do. I also really just would be interested in seeing someone like Casey nice

Don't do a map of their brain because his brain seems to work in such an interesting way

I'd love to see how he sees the way his brain works and that's kind of what?

This movie was was me wanting to see that so I'm challenging the two of them. Please like share and subscribe

For more infomation >> A Map of My Brain (#MapofMyBrainChallenge) - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Melbourne: Rock or Samba? - Australia (Part 2) ft. Fabio Colombini & Jeremy Sawkins - Duration: 11:15.

When I started I was approximately 10 years old, studying classical guitar

My aunty Ana, who is a classical pianist, once saw me in a party

I was really young and I think I was playing a kind of shaker in that family party

She thought I had rhythm and put me to have lessons with one of her friends

But I always heard people talking about Beatles, rock

So I remember I saved some money and I went to the "Museu do Disco" store, and this says how old I am

I bought my first two albuns. A Beatles compilation called "Oldies But Goldies" and Led Zeppelin IV

Because I was really curious to know about the Beatles that everyone was talking about

And then, it was love at the first sight to rock, something I can't explain, it was mind blowing

The first song in Led Zeppelin IV is Black Dog, Uow…

Then when I was 12 I was given my first guitar and after a while I had lessons at the CLAM music school

it is a Brazilian popular music and jazz school

So it was really good I could have a broad view, started with classical guitar, always liked rock

But had the formal studies in arrangement, jazz, composition

It's funny when I tell them "You have a Rock influence" because it is not a influence, they are Rock

Because Rock came from England so it is really natural

I feel really comfortable playing and teaching Rock here

On the other hand, they are fascinated, I guess like everyone in the world, with Brazilian music

I have a Rock trio, Tribe, and they want to play my songs, from my album in Portuguese

And not only that...because my album is not exactly Brazilian popular music or samba,

But in one of my songs the drummer is playing a samba groove

I was doubtful, because we're playing a classic Rock cover gig,

playing my original song, in Portuguese, in the middle of the gig…it's not gonna work

And everyone loved. Then they got excited

and after my song they keep playing the Samba and we play "Rock and Roll" by Led Zeppelin in English

but over the Brazilian groove

And it is cool because everyone knows that song,

before that they're already dancing because the Brazilian groove is contagious

But when I start singing "Rock and Roll" everyone gets surprised,

because the song was already cool, but becomes even more because now people recognise it

And then I keep singing it…

One of my biggest influences was Nuno Mindelis, I started playing with him I wasn't even 18

At the beginning I didn't understand what he used to say about the Blues language,

that we were playing a Blues that wasn't the traditional one

Because, you know, Blues is the Rock's grandfather

And it took a while for me to understand the importance of the Blues guitarists,

because all the 80's and 90's Rock I used to play came from the Blues, even the 70's Rock

So I started to study it, I always like to study and understand the origins of things

but it is difficult, because Rock/Blues is something that is not in our blood, they are born with Rock on their lap

We like it, and we need to study a lot to improve it

Thank you

It was great, Fabio

Thanks Luis

Go Luisinho

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét