Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 30 2018

North Korea says it won't denuclearize as long as sanctions stay in place and unless

the U.S. can provide a solid guarantee of its security.

That's according to the North's foreign minister, who addressed the UN General Assembly on Saturday.

Seo Bo-bin reports.

Speaking at the 73rd UN General Assembly in New York on Saturday, North Korean Foreign

Minister Ri Yong-ho reaffirmed that the regime is willing to denuclearize, but demanded corresponding

measures from the United States.

"Without trust in the U.S, our country cannot be sure of its security.

And under these circumstances there is no way we will denuclearize first."

The U.S. has, for example, canceled military drills this year, but so far there has been

no action that North Korea sees as not easily reversible and the continued sanctions deepen

its mistrust in U.S. North Korean leader Kim Jong-un himself has

said he would work toward denuclearization in exchange for a security guarantee.

The U.S. will have a good chance to respond next month when Secretary of State Mike Pompeo

goes to Pyeongyang for his fourth visit there.

And in the mean time, plans are in the works for a second summit between Kim Jong-un and

President Trump.

Seo Bo-bin, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> North Korea says no denuclearization without U.S trust - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Everyone needs a little help sometimes #WorldAnimalDay - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> Everyone needs a little help sometimes #WorldAnimalDay - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Sticknodes - Stay with me - Duration: 1:45.

The fire makes the city looks so bright..

Close your eyes and stay tight we have to go...

Stay with me while we leave

don't worry just believe me,

this story will relieve us,

stay with me while we leave.

dont worry just believe me

this story will relieve us

stay with me while we leave..

Stay with me..

For more infomation >> Sticknodes - Stay with me - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

İnsanlara Görev Verdim ! ( Efsane Sosyal Deney ) - #KENDİNESÖZVER [ Ekim Ayı ] - Duration: 11:24.

Hello nice people

Today's social experiment

that's what you say "dedirticek

We have prepared a project.

SHARE THIS VIDEO, SHARE.

- Late, not late. :)

Without further ado

Let's get to the video.

While watching the video, you know how the project is.

At the end of the video

I will also promise. Let's see

what the task will come out to me .. Let's start.

There are 20 quests on these cards.

down - up 20 tasks.

The purpose of these tasks: to beautify society,

fuse people, for brotherhood

tasks performed by everyone

not a difficult thing, helpfulness

to humans. My request from you

if you believe you can choose one

You'll Promise Yourself in October next month.

Choose one if you want.

- I'm gonna memorize the poem. - Do you promise?

- I promise.

- I promise to write to my mother in October.

- I promise to read a book.

- I will read a book. - Do you read a book in October?

- I read. - Do you promise yourself? - Already

You have a lesson in reading our books .. - What a beautiful,

This was also an occasion. his mission

Can you tell me about the camera?

- I promise.

- I promise to plant saplings in October. :)

- I'm gonna write a letter, brother, to someone I love.

- Will you promise, brother, October? - I promise. October

In the month. - Yeah. - Until October ...? - No, big brother,

During October ...

- I promise to memorize the poem.

- Brother, pick one.

- I'm not throwing trash on the floor.

I promise for a month.

- Would you memorize a poem once in October? - I'm memorized.

- I will memorize the poem against the camera

Do you promise me? - I promise.

- I got this one or something.

- What does he say?

- I'm going to the cemetery. - Would you go in October?

So you remember both deaths, but

feeling. - I will go. - Are you against the camera?

- I promise I'il go.

"we couldn't get the sound because it was a microphone error, it promised our brothers" :)

- Even if it's a joke.

I'm not going to lie.

- Do you promise?

- I promise.

- I'm gonna memorize the poem. - Poetry in October

will you memorize? - I'il memorize.

- You promise, brother? - I promise.

- My duty is not to upset my family, I promise.

- Three cat cat food in front of my door,

two stone dog feed,

I leave both bottles with water.

- Can you watch them in October?

- Of course,

my friend will. To speak for him

I promise. - On your behalf? :)

- I do it myself, I already do.

- I'm planting a seedling in October.

I promise you from here.

- The Prophet. Muhammad SAV 's

I will investigate your life, Siyer.

- Of course. - You probably already know.

- I'm going to search for it. - Do you promise?

- I promise you in the presence of my Lord.

- What's up? - I won't even lie.

- You do that.

- Do you promise? - The word.

- I promise to spend time with the kids.

- I promise to go to the nursing home.

- I'm gonna bring food to my neighbors.

- There are already neighbors in Germany. - Yes, dear. - Even though October

- Would you take me in? - I'il take it. - At least

neighborhood. - I promise. - To the camera

Can you promise me? - I promise.

- I promise not to break my loved ones.

- I'm gonna listen to Ney music and I'm staying for an hour.

- I'm gonna memorize the poem.

- I'm already listening to poetry.

i like to read. - What good promise?

- I promise you against everyone.

- In October, Hz. I promise to study the life of Muhammad in the SAV.

- I'm gonna bring food to my neighbors.

- Do you promise? - Ok I promise.

- I'm gonna make the peace.

- I promise I'il do it again for the next month.

- In October my loved ones

Can you tell me I promise you I won't?

- I promise I don't like to hurt people.

- I promise to go to the cemetery.

- I promise to spend time with the kids.

- I promise you I'm going to the retirement home.

- I promise to write a letter in October.

- What's the matter, brother? - I promise you I won't

bastard I; I won't spit on the floor.

- If I spit on my ass, let's see.

- You're a spit.

- EyvaAllah, brother. - Is it OK? - I'il share it.

- Share. :)

- What's up?

- I won't even lie.

- Do you mind this in October?

- I'il do it. - Do you promise?

- I promise.

- Listen to the music of Ney and be alone for 1 hour.

- Do you promise? - The word.

- I'm going to leave a bowl of water and bread for the animals. -

- Do you promise? - I promise.

- I promise to plant at least one seedling.

- Can you talk to yourself about your mission?

- I promise to visit my relatives in October.

- I'm going to the orphanage.

- Would you go to the orphanage once in October?

- I will go. - Will you promise to the camera?

- I promise.

- What does it say? - I'm going to the retirement home.

- Would you go or choose another?

- Let me choose another one. - Well done,

you do not believe what to do.

- What's up? - I'm gonna plant a sapling.

- Will it be hard for you? - No, no.

- Would you plant it? - I sew.

- Do you promise? - The word.

- I won't upset my family. I promise.

- I'm going to the orphanage.

I promise you that too. - I will read the Holy Quran.

I promise.

- I promise to visit my relatives in October.

- I'm going to leave a bowl of water and bread for the animals.

- In winter came in October.

what a nice help.

do you promise me your mission?

- I promise you I will leave the pot and water.

for animals. - Even once in October.

Will you bring food to your neighbors? - October

in the month. - Do you promise? - I promise

- I will memorize the poetry .. ..

- I promise to memorize poetry.

- To plant a sapling in October.

I promise. - I will read the Holy Quran.

- Do you believe or not?

- You can read his Turkish.

- I can read Turkish.

- I promise to read the Quran.

- I'm gonna go to the center.

I promise. - What's with you?

- I'il write a letter to someone I love.

- The word.

- My promise to spend time with the kids.

OUR BEAUTIFUL BROTHERS HAVE PROMISED.

- Look, I'm gonna plant a sapling.

- In October ? - I promise I'il sew.

- You're gonna plant a sapling. - Yeah.

- We'il be of some use to nature.

- You pick me up, bro.

- What's up, bro? - My relatives.

i will visit. - Even once in October.

Can you visit relatives? - I visit.

- Can you give me your word and promise against the camera?

- I promise to visit my relatives.

- What is my good brother Senda? - Orphanage

I will go. - Are you going to go or choose another?

- I promise I'il go.

- I promise not to upset my family.

- I promise to go to the center of the barriers.

- I won't swear. - Can you pay attention in October?

not to swear. - Sure, sure.

my mother's birthday.

- I promise not to swear again.

- I'm visiting my relatives next month. - Do you promise?

- I promise.

- I will pray in October.

- I won't lie, even if it's a joke. - Already

it's a bad thing to lie to. - So, brother.

- I promise I won't lie even if it's a joke.

- I promise not to litter.

- The young man promises times already :)

- In October, I'il write a letter to someone I love.

- Can you tell me about your mission and promise against the camera?

- A letter to someone I love

I promise to write.

- I'm reading the book in October, and I promise to inform myself.

- I promise not to drink alcohol.

- Choose one, dude.

- I'm going to the cemetery. - Can you go?

First you have to believe. - Abi already regularly every year

I'm going to Mom.

because of it

I promise to go to the cemetery.

- What's up, bro? - Fuck,

relentless, I will make peace with someone or

I'll be peace. - Do you promise? - Giving, brother.

- I promise not to smoke.

- Big brother for my door

a bowl of water and bread.

- Would you just leave it in October?

a bow of water in front of the door for animals

or a bread.

- His mother leaves :)

- If you believe you can, will you promise to the camera?

- I promise.

- I tell my mom once a month that I love you.

- Are you promising Allah?

- I promise.

- I promise not to swear in October.

-

- Do you read in October? - I read.

- Will you tell me about your mission and promise to the camera?

-Promise.

- The Prophet. Muhammad's life of SAV

I promise to investigate.

- Listen to the music of Ney and be alone for 1 hour.

- You know what music is?

- No bro. - A relaxing music of the spirit of the Blood

You will. You're gonna open up a music.

1 hour

You're going to spend your time. - I'il do it, man.

- Look what came out there.

- I will pray. - Even once in October.

do you pray? - My hair, why should I not :)

- Do you promise? - I promise.

- Oh, I won't swear. - In October

at least watch out

bad thing anyway. - That's right, brother.

- Do you care? - Thank you.

brother - Tell me about your duty to the camera.

- I promise not to swear.

- I won't break my loved ones. I promise.

- The Holy Quran in October

I promise to read.

- What's up, nice brother?

- I'il give blood to people.

- Brother, can you give me blood in October?

- In October ...

give blood to people.

- Do you promise? - I promise.

- I won't spit on the floor. - You can't do this :)

- I do. - Do you promise?

- Will you promise to the camera? - The word.

- Will you tell me about your mission and promise to the camera?

- I promise not to break my loved ones.

- I'm here now.

There are tasks. - You're telling me :)

hungry papers :) - Open brother.

- I chose that.

- I'm going to the cemetery.

- OK. I do.

- I promise you during October.

I'm going to the cemetery even once.

Recently 'Who escapes the most? a video '

a word came to my mind when I prepared.

He said: "In fact the day of birth of man is not the day

man's birthday

the day he found himself, the day he knew it. "

Maybe

a brother who does one of these tasks

he will find himself in that mission.

you really

one of the tasks you see

If you believe you can,

next month in October

# Is kendinesözv

maybe you can do this task with yourself

You can find the world.

if we want to change

we must start from ourselves.

SOUNDLY.

SENDE CHANNEL

IF YOU WANT TO BE A PART, YOU CAN ACCESS TO OUR CHANNEL,

Share, Share

YOU CAN COMPLY. "LIKE THE FUTURE."

You are the BEST BEAUTIFUL. SOUNDLY.

SUBSCRIBE

SUBSCRIBE

SUBSCRIBE

SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW

FOLLOW

FOLLOW

FOLLOW

FOLLOW

FOLLOW

FOLLOW

FOLLOW

FOLLOW

VIDEO NAME: I Gave People a Task! (The Legendary Social Experiment) - # KENDİNESÖZVER [October] DESCRIPTION: Hello, nice people. Today we have created a project that is very interesting, fun, emotional, meaningful and logical. Name of the project # KendineSözVer Purpose of the project: To beautify the society, to fuse people. Subject of the Project: To give the people of our country the level that everyone can do and to make them do the task for the next month. These tasks are listed below. We had a lot of fun while shooting the video ... October # OctoberThe next tasks :)

For more infomation >> İnsanlara Görev Verdim ! ( Efsane Sosyal Deney ) - #KENDİNESÖZVER [ Ekim Ayı ] - Duration: 11:24.

-------------------------------------------

At least 832 dead in Indonesia after quake, tsunami - Duration: 0:48.

The authorities in Indonesia say at least 832 people have died after Friday's magnitude

7-point-5 earthquake and tsunami... as aftershocks continue.

Some five hundred people have been injured.

The search continues for those thought to be trapped under debris in Palu, the city

closest to the epicenter.

The tsunami waves are believed to have been as high as six meters there... and they continued

to hit the city even after the tsunami warning was lifted.

The airport in Palu is closed because of damage to the runway.

The South Korean embassy in Indonesia said it's trying to locate one South Korean national

who was in the region.

Finding the unnamed person is proving difficult due to power outages and lack of telecomunications.

The South Korean foreign ministry has aslso warned people not to travel to the affected

area.

For more infomation >> At least 832 dead in Indonesia after quake, tsunami - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

IDÉES DE GÉNIE - Lettre à Grand-mère - Duration: 5:01.

For more infomation >> IDÉES DE GÉNIE - Lettre à Grand-mère - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

КАКОЙ НИК ЛУЧШЕ? - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> КАКОЙ НИК ЛУЧШЕ? - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Dois Recursos da Câmera do iPhone que são desprezados! - Duration: 7:37.

For more infomation >> Dois Recursos da Câmera do iPhone que são desprezados! - Duration: 7:37.

-------------------------------------------

Pune : MNS Leader Vasant More - Duration: 5:27.

Pune : MNS Leader Vasant More

For more infomation >> Pune : MNS Leader Vasant More - Duration: 5:27.

-------------------------------------------

「重返模特儿的舞台」模特儿上台之前都在做什么!?(这个造型你喜欢吗?) - Duration: 5:21.

For more infomation >> 「重返模特儿的舞台」模特儿上台之前都在做什么!?(这个造型你喜欢吗?) - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

DATEN MARCUS EN MARTINUS MET LISA EN LENA? Q&A | MEIDEN magazine - Duration: 7:10.

For more infomation >> DATEN MARCUS EN MARTINUS MET LISA EN LENA? Q&A | MEIDEN magazine - Duration: 7:10.

-------------------------------------------

Diplo Type Beat ❌ Migos Instrumental - Club Type Beat 2018 (FREE) - Duration: 3:20.

Beat title: "ROCKET"

Produced by Da Cupule

SUBSCRIBE

Beats every week!

Diplo x Migos type beat

For more infomation >> Diplo Type Beat ❌ Migos Instrumental - Club Type Beat 2018 (FREE) - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Собираем грибы - Duration: 6:37.

For more infomation >> Собираем грибы - Duration: 6:37.

-------------------------------------------

Local scientists find out corn silk helps repair prostate symptoms - Duration: 1:48.

If you're eating corn, you don't generally eat the silks or the husks.

But it turns out, corn silk has health benefits that can help men with prostate problems.

Korean researchers are working on using them in health supplements.

Cho Sung-min reports.

Numerous studies have proven that corn silk is beneficial to our bodies.

The shiny, thread-like fibers that grow as part of ears of corn are rich in an antioxidant

called maysin, which was found to help reduce blood cholesterol levels and heal vascular

conditions, among other health benefits.

Now, thanks to a research recently conducted by local researchers at the Rural Development

Administration, corn silk has been found to also help prevent prostate enlargement, a

condition known as BPH.

BPH is the most commonly occurring prostate problem among men in their fifties and older.

It does not develop into cancer, but it occurs when prostate cells multiply in a way that

adds additional pressure on the urethra.

The process forces out fluid more frequently,... leading to frequent trips to the bathroom

and in worse cases, urinary incontinence.

Researchers say lab rats with enlarged prostates showed a considerable improvement in their

condition after they were administered corn silk extract for six-weeks.

The test also revealed, the rats not only had lesser number of prostate cells, but also

gained properties that prevent BPH.

"We believe corn silk could represent a new resource for new products that could generate

more sales in the agricultural sector."

Researchers are carrying out various tests on corn silk to discover more health benefits

it might have, and are hoping to develop supplements that can be exported in the near future.

Cho Sung-min, arirang news.

For more infomation >> Local scientists find out corn silk helps repair prostate symptoms - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

Fifa 19 ULTIMATE TEAM - Rozpoczynamy sezon + Upgrady składu - Duration: 33:11.

For more infomation >> Fifa 19 ULTIMATE TEAM - Rozpoczynamy sezon + Upgrady składu - Duration: 33:11.

-------------------------------------------

Episode 23. China. South - Guilin, XingPing and moving to Beijing - Duration: 12:11.

so, we are in China

another country

in this trip

after 1 year we came back here again

so, now we are on the place where

which is shown on the 20 Yuan note

we see

river Lee, XingPing town

river Lee

the view

ships

sailing from Guilin

special cruises

that's what Chinese doing at night

we see here three bridges - one next to each other

one on the right

one in front of us

and one more

changing different colors

we see such pontoon

well not pontoon

but dock

water rising

ships keep on moving

interesting system

such a view over the city from one of the hills

very nice

one more view - from the bridge

another pagoda in a distance

another hill

with a cave

we see on the market in China selling dogs

we see

feeding the fishes

so we are now in Chinese train

15,5 hours

from Guilin to Beijing

such a show

guys put on the music

so, we are now on Tienanmen Square

in Beijing, the biggest square in the world

where 1 million people can be accomodated

this is it

we see

famous picture - portrait of Mao Zedong

on this palace

of leader of China

so, this is other side

Tiananmen Square, security standing

here another palace

such a Moscow

such a huge piece

such a famous cathedral

For more infomation >> Episode 23. China. South - Guilin, XingPing and moving to Beijing - Duration: 12:11.

-------------------------------------------

Incheon Int'l Airport planning to use iris-scanners for boarding flights - Duration: 0:45.

Korea's main gateway, Incheon International Airport, is working to do away with passports

for boarding... and use eye scanners instead.

The system could be ready for international flights as soon as 2020.

Incheon International Airport Corporation says it's using an iris-scanning system for

employees at its headquarters on a test basis.

It also has a system that can verify a passenger's fingerprints without the need to touch anything.

An official with the airport said they're working with the relevant authorities, such

as the immigration agency, on how to move ahead.

Incheon consistently ranks among the best airports in the world, and is looking to keep

it that way.

Airports in Singapore and Hong Kong... have introduced facial recognition technology for

immigration.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét