Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 30 2018

Hi everyone, I hope you're fine!

Today we are on a brand new spot,

a brand new skatepark, entirely made of concrete!

He is more design for skateboard,

but we will try to make some small lines on it!

Let's go !

First warm-up line, we bunny up right behind

stay in manual all along

and go down again!

Second line in manual, we will try to bunny manual just behind,

We cross all the way in manual

and we go back down

Yes!

Very happy with this line!

I was not so confident on the tire tap,

but I land it !

Good then, little revenge of the last time!

I will try again just behind.

we'll see if I can do it today!

This happened ! It was sketchy!

I will try to make another one, a little cleaner!

Always a little sketchy but I'm going to settle for this one!

I'll take you right away to another spot,

on a session I had done last week in Switzerland

I leave you right away with these little lines! Let's go!

I hope you enjoyed these lines!

I hope you enjoyed this video too,

It's probably the last one I make with the Inspired Hex

I'll give you a little surprise for next week,

I'm going to change my bike,

so I let you put the prognosis of my next bike in the comments just below!

I hope you enjoyed this video!

Feel free to put a like if you liked it,

to subscribe on the channel,

and we'll meet again next week for a new video!

See you !

For more infomation >> DERNIÈRE SESSION SUR L'INSPIRED HEX ? (VTT STREET TRIAL) - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Interview d'Alice Zagury - The Family - Duration: 14:15.

For more infomation >> Interview d'Alice Zagury - The Family - Duration: 14:15.

-------------------------------------------

Барселона 1-1 Атлетик Бильбао | Барсу лихорадит уже три матча подряд | Обращение к фанатам | Обзор - Duration: 11:54.

For more infomation >> Барселона 1-1 Атлетик Бильбао | Барсу лихорадит уже три матча подряд | Обращение к фанатам | Обзор - Duration: 11:54.

-------------------------------------------

TOUZANI VS NACI UNUVAR | AJAX | FOOTBALL CHALLENGES - Duration: 11:10.

The battle of the battles

This is the Crossbar Challenge

Rock Paper Scissors for whoever can start

Rock Paper Scissors

Calm down

You are a talent but you have no experience

The one who hits the crossbar first has won

But this is not fair

He has lost

Congratulations on this one

What a fake congratulation

I haven't even got my turn

Yes, but that makes sense

You have lost with Rock Paper Scissors

I have taken you mentally

I knew exactly that I would cut you there

Cut it

How is your football knowledge?

I know a lot

You set the bar high

Yes, come on

Within thirty seconds as many clubs from La Liga as possible

How much do you think you will mention?

I think five

In thirty seconds?

Bro I have to think

Alright - La Liga is not the easiest

3

2

1

Start

Stop - No man...

Eight clubs

You were modest so that you were higher anyway

That's better

The Football Names Series

You will get thirty seconds to name as many names in succession as possible

You must mention surnames of footballers

But one rule...

They have to stick together

It must be a series

In other words...

Imagine you say Unuvar

Ends with a ''R''

Then the next footballer must start with the letter R

3

2

1

Start

Which one is with an ''O''

You are under pressure bro

Compatriot...

Midfielder...

He played at Ajax

This is really not good

How is this possible - Stop

This is weak

This is really weak

That's what they call performing under pressure

During the Future Cup you were amazing

But this is something else

This is something else

This is TouzaniTV

Become a subscriber before it's too late

You know this man is always in the starting eleven

And shows wo the boss is

This is the Crossbar No Look Challenge

Rock Paper Scissors for whoever can start

Rock Paper Scissors

Unfortunately man

You looked sneaky

No no no... - He looked sneaky

He looked sneaky - Unfortunately Soufiane

This is the Curve Challenge

The one who curves the ball first into the goal has won

Rock Paper Scissors for whoever can start

Rock Paper Scissors

What is wrong with your experience bro

So do it

We have to put you somewhere in a room

What will last a day

But if you are there you will be there for ten years

Then you have to come back and then you can battle with me again

Hold on

No, this is very bad though Soufiane

He is already standing where he has to stand behind the fences

You are a midfielder

A midfielder must be able to switch well

From back to front

From front to back

I am about to name a few names and you have to pronounce them from back to front

Onana

''Anano''

Good!

Pogba

''Abgop''

Good!

Iniesta

''Isinta''

By the way, what do you get when you turn around poop

''Poop''

No... dirty hands

Yes man, haha...

Nowadays I chill with ''touch''

But I'm curious about his touch

How is your touch?

My touch is good

You have to turn 10 times

Then I shoot the ball in the air and you have to touch it

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

He does it - Almost...

You are dizzy, right?

A little bit

With the sun

You can click there and vote who has a better touch

Unuvar or ''Soufijantje''

It is required to hit the ball twice and play to each other

And you have to name something that has to do with Ajax

Doesn't matter what

But you have to name something of Ajax before you cross the ball

Naci Unuvar

Hakim Ziyech

Amsterdam

Three crosses (XXX)

''De Toekomst''

Arena

Alright come...

That was a warming up - Warming up? You've lost...

You can go again but you have lost this one

You can't say that this was just a warming up - Alright I've lost come...

At warming up I only think about food

Premier League

Alright

Eden Hazard

Man U

FA Cup

Competition

Wimbledon

Hazard

De Bruyne

Wait wait... -Agüero

Good goal

I just said Hazard for nothing

Hazard was just good right

Hazard had already been appointed

But you didn't say it wasn't allowed

And you said competition once

Yes they do have a competition but...

It is a competition

You've said Hazard two times bro

That doesn't matter

You didn't say it wasn't allowed

So I think it's okay

The Bundesliga

Dortmund

Bayern München

Lewandowski

Ribery

Bundesliga

(James) Rodrigues

Germany

Thiago

Schalke

Werder Bremen

Hoffenheim

Schalke

Leverkusen

Robben

You could also let the ball go

You saw a goal there so you just wanted to shoot

I think that this is a point for me actually

What a smart ass

And I say so

In football they sometimes play mysteriously

I will prepare you for it

Then they suddenly start talking and they put their hand in front of their mouths

As if they are beatboxing

Can you beatbox or not?

Yes

Do it

Can you do it?

We're not going to ask questions...

But it is important to be able to lip-read occasionally

So I'm going to name a player's name without any sound

And you have to guess which player I'm calling

Donny van de Beek

But you just hear me

No, I know it because of your lips

Unuvar

Okay now I'm going abroad

Buffon

You are a difficult one

Was it good?

You can cheat well at school

Be honest

Yes

3

2

1

Neres

Yes

Nice man

You don't have to give any hints But you have to know for yourself

Hazard

Come on man

It looks like hazard do it again

It is a well-known player right?

Yes of course

Where does he play?

I just say it

Manchester United

If you don't know now...

3

2

1

Martial

If the coach and the player have something special together

Then something magisterial can come out of that

Something very special

I am the coach

He is the player

I am Guardiola

And he is just Unuvar

Two times right foot

Three times left foot

Three times right foot

Two times right knee

Three times left knee

I have already seen it that left of you...

As a coach I must be able to use you well

That left knee of yours

Or it's because of your hamstring I don't know

But it doesn't come up

Two times right foot

Two times left foot

Two times right foot

Two times left foot

Two times right foot

Two times left foot

Two times right foot

Three times left foot

You were shocked by those three

I must say our first collaboration was not very smooth

The score you get from me is a 5

To be honest

I hope to see you in the future again

And to be allowed to train you

So that we can reach a new level

I would say work on your left knee

But frankly also on your left foot

Maybe you should cut your nails or something

Because I don't know what was going on

You have a big mouth against me

But can you do it yourself?

Ofcourse

Show me

But the question is, can you coach?

You are still young what are you going to coach - That's not a problem

I want to see if you can do it

Three times right knee

Head twice

Three times right foot

Three times left foot

Three times right knee

Head five times

Two times left foot

That's wrong

He doesn't even know what is left and right come on man

You are still critical it was a nice rally man

Yes, but it has to be left that was right - I can't even head the ball normally

You have given me obstacles

Alright, score?

A seven

What do I have to work on coach

Start learning what is left and right

And then it will be okay

For more infomation >> TOUZANI VS NACI UNUVAR | AJAX | FOOTBALL CHALLENGES - Duration: 11:10.

-------------------------------------------

Сандакан. Орёл и Решка. Морской сезон/По морям-2 (Russian, English subtitles) - Duration: 40:01.

Alina: Hello guys! This is Heads and Tails!

Kolya: We just landed on one of the largest islands in the world.

Alina: The Island of Borneo!

Kolya: That is terrific! This place is so cool and diverse! Juicy and colorful!

I think it will not matter if you will be poor.

Heads.

Alina: Tails!

Alina: Open up!

Alina: I dropped the glasses and it brought me luck.

Alina: Have a great time walking around.

Borneo is the third largest island in the world and the biggest one in Asia.

Three countries are sharing the territory of that island – Indonesia, Malaysia and Brunei.

This is where we arrived, the Malaysian part. We want to snorkel in two seas!

Get a tan at popular resorts!

Look at the unique animals that you cannot find anywhere else on the planet.

We will have a long and very unusual weekend.

First things first, I have to exchange my $100. So nice in here. They have A/C!

All right, the currency exchange.

It turns out that Sandakan airport does not have an exchange spot.

This regional airport does not take international flights. Each tourist gets here with multiple connections and exchanges money on the way.

Looks like I will not be riding that bus.

Making a deal with a cabbie is my only option. I need him to take me to an exchange spot.

I could have taken a bus to the city, but the problem is that I have no local loot and they would not go for it.

The absence of an air conditioner is another downer. You cannot control it even if you get it on the bus.

Here I can direct the flow and set my favorite temperature. Terrific.

I asked the producers for the best car imaginable for my weekend.

Well, hello the most expensive rental car!

It might be ten years older than I am!

A 2008 Nissan X-Trail?

2.5-liter engine, 160 horsepowers and a maximum speed of 180 kms per hour.

The body looks rusty too. It has definitely seen a lot in its heyday.

Looks hella old and scruffy.

On the other hand, the experience is a good thing.

I love the fact that it's an S.U.V. Borneo is covered with jungle and mountain serpentine roads, so this type of car is a perfect fit.

I exchanged money and paid the cabbie. It is about time I got to know this city.

At first glance, Sandakan looks like a decoration for an Asian action flick.

The houses burnt by the sun and the winding streets of the dirty slums.

The city's port is the main source of local income. So is the textile production.

A seamstress is a common profession among Asian men. Pedal to the metal and destroy!

The locals are without a doubt the main highlight of Sandakan. Despite their terrible living conditions, they are famous for their friendliness and hospitality.

The city is quite dirty. The smells are everywhere. Yet the people are so friendly and sincere that the vibe that I got was solely positive.

This looks more like a village to be honest with you. Kinda boring.

Rich tourists who come to Sandakan do not stay here for long. They rent a car

and go across the island to reach a hip Kota Kinabalu resort.

This is where the azure waters of the South China Sea meet the most expensive hotels. This is where I will go.

People come to Sandakan to see its many National reserves where you can see some of the most unique animals.

This is what I will do this weekend.

I have to head towards the sea first though.

Borneo is a huge island covered with jungle and laced with a winding serpentine of roads.

The road to Kota Kinabalu is a remarkable sight.

The local grandeur is so striking that it makes me want to pull over

and marvel at the unbelievable landscapes of this island.

A few hours later,

made it to one of the most popular hotels in Kota Kinabalu – Sutera Harbor.

This is a huge complex equipped with swimming pools, a yacht club

with a private access to the clear South China Sea water.

Let us see what we have here. I rented out a nice compact modern suite.

Looks modest, but tasteful. It features a half of a bathtub.

A small plasma and a balcony. The best feature of this suite is the splendid panorama view that it provides.

The sea is all that you need.

There is no beach in Sandakan, but the sea is here for sure. That means that there should be cheap seafood somewhere.

The local market is the first place you should visit in case you are on a limited budget and feel an unlimited amount of hunger.

So awesome! Check it out!

They have everything here –

octopus,

blue crabs,

sharks

and stingrays.

They sell just about anything that lives in the sea, but I decided to go with a classic combo.

and some shrimp.

Fifty ringgit. Look what I got for just fifty ringgit.

A lobster and some tiger prawns! Awesome! All I need to do is find a place where I can prepare it.

They say that there is a joint on the second floor.

Go there?

All right.

Local markets always have a spot where you can get your food prepared.

This looks magnificent!

Let us try the lobster. Look at how meaty it is.

The lobster that I could afford on my budget is not large, but I'd rather have a small lobster in my mouth than dream about a big one that is at the bottom of the sea.

Despite the fact that butter just flows in their kitchen, this lobster tastes just like the one you would get in an expensive restaurant.

You cannot ruin a lobster with butter.

The seafood tastes great because it is freshly caught and was not frozen a few times over.

My lunch amounted to $13 and it was so filling that I probably will not want to eat dinner.

Wonerful. It tastes amazing and it is authentic. An unforgettable experience!

The beach is the foremost landmark of any resort. This is where I am heading.

It is about time we checked in at the beach.

What? Is that the whole beach? Are you for real?

I wanna go like.

What a bummer. There might not be enough space for you my love.

Let us check.

The length of my beach equals five unicorns. Sounds respectable. Five unicorns.

Where did you go on vacation? I chilled at the beach with five unicorns.

The contingent is comprised of Chinese folks and more Chinese folks. Those people there are not though.

The density – there is enough space for everyone, plenty of sunbeds.

A beach has to have sand! There are some seashell shreds here, feels good.

The infrastructure – the restrooms are located nearby. There is a spa, a café, two restaurants and everything else that your soul desires.

The cold water! This is divine.

Name a beach that has that. Great job!

The water is extremely clear but the bottom that I see perfectly is rocky. Not always a great thing.

On the other hand, I am at a beach by myself. My own little private beach. Keeping up with gold card traditions.

I give Sutera Harbor a steady three stars.

The waters of Sulu Sea surround Sandakan. All that I have to do is find a beach.

Definitely not it.

Here perhaps?

What is that all about?

As it turns out the local shores are drowning in garbage. The two key contributing factors are the activity at the port and the indifference of the locals.

Besides that, the coastline is crawling with iguanas.

There is no beach in the city where I can take a dip.

Rich Malaysians do not lounge at the beach or swim in the sea. They usually hit the waves on their jet skis.

I am about to do the same thing.

I want to do some rough riding!

This is not my first time riding a jet ski, but I still got a personal instructor. It's what rich people do.

Controlling a hydro bike is not that difficult. There are two handlebars, a start button,

and a lever for acceleration. It is not equipped with brakes at all. You need to use the water resistance for that.

The key thing to remember is not to release the gas lever during turns. Otherwise, you risk flipping over.

That is about it! You can cruise the sea surface for as long as your heart desires.

I love jet skis!

By now, you have probably realized that everything in Sandakan is very cheap. You cannot hide from the heat anywhere,

so I decided to rent a room in a hotel with a swimming pool.

A room in a four-star hotel is just $54! Fifty-four bucks for four stars! It is awesome in there! Follow me! I will show you!

Four Points hotel. Four stars. Equipped with a panoramic swimming pool of course. Check out that pool!

I do not regret renting this room for a second. Primarily because of this pool. Moreover, I have the whole city on the palm of my hand.

I came to the best Malaysian restaurant for a best possible acquaintance with a local cuisine.

t is called D' Place Kinabalu. They serve the best traditional dishes in town.

This is so interesting! What can be a traditional dish here? Probably some fish.

It turned out that the most traditional and popular dish on Borneo is…

Oh my God! What is that Misha? I do not want it!

Larvae of palm weevil! Yuk!

They live inside the palm tree trunks. Locals appreciate them for high nutritional value and low amount of calories.

I have live larvae on my plate! I cannot get my emotions under control because I have larvae moving around here

Oh my God! I can see it moving its antennas!

Waiter: Okay, show me your hand.

Alina: Why?

This so beyond me! I just cannot!

It is alive and cannot eat a living creature.

Larvae are served both alive and deep-fried.

Let me try the second option now. Perhaps it will not be as nauseating.

I cannot get it with a fork.

This is fried larva. This is the head that you cannot eat and the body.

Dear Lord! This is so sickening!

I thought I just saw it move when I looked at the cooked one.

All right! Let me drop the stalling act! Let us eat it and forget about it so we can get outta here.

I am eating a cooked larva. The day that I will remember forever.

I can do it and forget it ever happened.

Something leaked from inside the crust.

That stuff reminds of

some kind of a sauce.

I can taste the butter it was cooked in, an aftertaste of nut.

Also a hint of something milky.

That could be the butter. That could be how it actually tastes.

I want to forget this ever happened, please.

After snorkeling in the pool, I want to see where I will spend the night.

Let me show you my suite! Opulence! Luxury!

My suite is bigger and better that Alina's!

I have a plasma, a kettle,

a table where you can get some work done and a window remote.

The battery is dead.

My night will be as nice and comfy as if I had a gold card.

Sweet dreams.

I want to make a recording of the waves. I miss the sea so much when I return from vacation.

Good night. I hope you dream about the sea.

A typical morning of a rich person begins with relaxing in a huge private pool.

Backpackers begin their morning with breakfast since it is included in a fee.

What an abundance of riches! I am getting ready to fill up on that.

A breakfast buffet at Four Points hotel has a large variety of food you can choose from.

It makes no sense for me to describe my food, because you cannot ever find any fancy culinary at a buffet.

Quantity is their stronger side, so I got a lot of food.

Let me eat and we will begin a day full of adventures.

You're not Indiana Jones when you're hungry.

I already mentioned that there are many awesome National parks in Sandakan's vicinity.

I will visit all the cool ones. First on my list is Labuk Bay.

An entrance for foreigners costs almost $15, while it is only $4 for locals. I'm Malaysian child.

Am I a Malaysian child Dima?

Why you…

I know this is expensive, but what else am I gonna spend the money on here?

It looks like a regular reserve at first – palm trees and bushes. Although, as soon as you go further you realize what, or rather who makes this park so famous.

What's up guys!

Behold the rare proboscis monkeys that you can only see on Borneo!

These monkeys have a distinguishing large nose that looks like a cucumber.

Scientists still have not figured out why these monkeys need such a giant sniffer.

Some say that a large nose makes a male monkey appear more attractive to females.

Others believe that they use noses for communication – larger nose translates into a louder voice.

The monkeys keep this secret to themselves.

You are not allowed to touch or feed the animals in this park.

These are the endangered species and this law protects them.

This kinda sucks. I really want to pet them, because you do not see proboscis monkeys every day.

Was it worth coming here? Of course it was! Where else would you see endemic species up close in their natural habitat?

While Kolya is exploring the animal kingdom, I will descend to the one under water.

I can do it straight from my hotel, which is awesome

I rented a boat and hired experienced instructors. All decks ahoy!

The South China Sea is a true marvel for exploring the underwater life. It is seven times larger than the Black Sea that we are so used to.

An unbelievable amount of species inhabits this sea! The corals are countless!

Here is a green-and-yellow coral fan and a pattern of stony corals.

A whole family of polyps over there.

Packs of colorful fishes swim back and forth around that splendor – Indo-Pacific sergeant, clown fish, and even reef bannerfish.

Other rare underwater species include tridacna – gigantic shell-shaped Mollusca and a pack of sea urchins.

This creates a wonderful atmosphere of a huge underwater city where the action never stops and everyone is busy. This is a fairytale!

Unbelievable!

I came to another prominent National reserve – Gomantong caves.

I am at a park entrance. It features the nastiest cave in the world. How can a cave be disgusting?

There is only one way to find out – walk in there and check it out!

This is gross. The smell here is nasty and very thick. You could slice this air with a knife and make sandwiches for the people that you hate.

God almighty!

This is the most disgusting cave in the world. Locals believed that it was a gate to hell.

It really stinks in here. The stench is so foul that

I do not want to go in there. The further you go the worse the smell gets.

This really has to be the most disgusting cave in the world. A duty of a host obliges me to go inside and show you what is going on there.

I instantly became creeped out. The bottom of the cave is filled with tons of bird feces with the legions of gigantic cockroaches.

Dude check out these grouping roaches. Just like in the dorm. I am wearing open-toe shoes!

Will the light scare them off? It did! Yet now I get to see the whole picture! This brings me joy!

This is where the skylarks come to nest. They nest on the ceiling and

all poop falls on the floor. Natural processes take their course. This whole thing is brewing and smells of ammonia.

Cockroaches seem to love what the skylarks do. This place is crawling with roaches.

This cave is also unique because it developed its own ecosystem over a few thousand years.

One specie depends on another. The skylarks weave nests while the roaches feed on their poop.

The bats are eating the insects. While the rest is cleaned up by crabs.

Sometimes even a bat can get it.

Locals try to profit off this cave beyond charging for entry.

They do not want skylarks to go away because they collect the nests. Ladders and everything here.

They cut the nests off and sell them for good money to restaurants, pharmacies, etc.

Staying here for a long time is unbearable. The stench is very strong. My brain is cloudy and my speech is slurry. I have no idea what I am talking about.

There is a fallen skylark and it is still breathing! Skylarks have very short legs. Therefore, they cannot get back up from the ground.

If that bird can potentially fly, I can help it.

A skylark. Live and let live.

How are you? Easy! Easy now.

Get over here.

Terrific! I feel very accomplished.

Humans are twisted creatures. If you tell them that the place is nasty they would never go there,

but once you reveal that it is the nastiest place on the planet they are willing to pay to see it!

Exotic fruit. Azure seawater. Sandakan plays by its own set of rules.

Kolya: This city does not have beaches!

Sandakan is preparing a lot of surprises.

Alina: Oh my God! What it is Misha?

Kolya: Fifty-four bucks for four stars! It is awesome in there! Follow me! I will show you!

Kolya: People are sincerely glad to see you.

Alina: I think it is ten years older than I am.

Kolya: It really stinks here.

Alina: I will remember this day forever.

Kolya: I got the city on the palm of my hand.

Alina: The Sea is everything.

Kolya: Wow! Look who we got here!

Alina: Hello!

Kolya: I thought you would be coming down from a copter.

Alina: This was an interesting, but a very weird weekend. I cannot figure out whether I had a gold card or a backpack.

Kolya: Did you forget a PIN-code? You should have called me.

Alina: Very funny. My hotel was economy class. I had to travel a lot.

I expected a nice dinner and received shock therapy instead. I ate a larva, Yuk!

Although, there was good stuff too.

Kolya: You mean the crunchy bits?

Alina: I finally managed to conquer diving. I really enjoyed myself! My first time!

Kolya: Awesome. Mine was better.

Alina: Of course you did.

Kolya: I did not do a lot of stuff, but everything I did was amazing.

Alina: Such as?

Kolya: Such as visiting the nastiest cave in the world. Full of roaches, bats and the smell of ammonia.

Alina: Good thing that I was not there.

Kolya: I still got some on me. Wanna smell?

Alina: No.

Kolya: Okay. What else did I do? I went to a fish market and ate lobster.

Alina: A lobster?

Kolya: Yep.

Alina: How?

Kolya: I used my mouth.

Alina: Why didn't I get lobster?

Kolya: There are two theories. See you later friends!

Alina: Guys!

Kolya: Let's go. Well, your mouth was full of larvae.

Alina: Yuk! Let us not talk about it please. They were moving. So gross!

Kolya: That is what separating foods is. Larvae does not go with lobsters.

Alina: The waiter ate a live one right in front of me.

For more infomation >> Сандакан. Орёл и Решка. Морской сезон/По морям-2 (Russian, English subtitles) - Duration: 40:01.

-------------------------------------------

Het Club van Sinterklaas Feest 2018 - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> Het Club van Sinterklaas Feest 2018 - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Kanye West: We Got Love (Live) - SNL - Duration: 4:12.

For more infomation >> Kanye West: We Got Love (Live) - SNL - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

Fortnite Squad - SNL - Duration: 3:43.

For more infomation >> Fortnite Squad - SNL - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

War Thunder gameplay español. # fiebre de sabado por la noche TANQUE REALISTA. =AMM0= escuadron. - Duration: 3:19:43.

For more infomation >> War Thunder gameplay español. # fiebre de sabado por la noche TANQUE REALISTA. =AMM0= escuadron. - Duration: 3:19:43.

-------------------------------------------

Nenávist na Instagramu: Máš co si zasloužíš, píši lidé popálené Třešničkové! - Duration: 5:24.

 Jak jsme váš již informovali, youtuberka Kristýna Třešňáková alias Týnuš Třešničková leží v kritickém stavu v istanbulské nemocnici

Tam se i s partnerem Viktorem Hajíčkem dostala po nepovedené fire show v tamějším vyhlášeném podniku Nusr Et, kdy byla zasažená neznámou látkou a na 35 procentech svého těla utrpěla popáleniny druhého stupně

 „Mám popáleniny, ale moje přítelkyně Kristýna Třešňáková je v mnohem horším stavu, než já

Ten večer to byla noční můra a stále se to děje," sdělil tureckým novinám Birgun Hajíček

 I přes všechny tyto informace existují lidé, kteří mladé krásce, kterou na youtube sleduje přes čtvrt milionů lidí a na instagramu o sto tisíc víc, její neštěstí přejí

 „Mrzí mě, co se stalo, ale snad pochopíš, že být umělá, rádoby dokonalá a napíchaná, není vše

A teď ke všemu ještě i popálená. Třeba se ti změní aspoň ty hodnoty," vzkazuje Kristýně, která leží na jednotce intenzivní péče jistá Luccy Kopecká

 Pavel Kuňák jí zase vzkázal, že alespoň tu plastiku bude vážně potřebovat, čímž nejspíš naráží na fakt, že úspěšná fashion a beauty youtuberká má umělá prsa

 Člověk skrývající se pod pseudonymem Love has no gender, což v překladu znamená láska nemá pohlaví, zašel mnohem dál

„Nechci působit nějak nenávistně, ale má co si zaslouží. Třeba už nebude tak namyšlená a zamyslí se nad sebou, podle mě nebyla dobrým příkladem pro mladší holky, co ji sledují a potom jsou nešťastné a chtějí si taky nechat udělat tyhle dva balóny, co má Třešničková

Vlastně celá její kariéra se zakládá na vzhledu, nikomu nic zlého nepřeju, ale pokud bude nějak nevratně zohavená tak si konečně uvědomí, jak se chovala a třeba se z ní stane někdo lepší," napsala osoba, která má ve svém pseudonymu nesmyslně slovo láska

 Dívka skrývající se pod pseudonymem czhanulkacz jí vzkázala, že vše zlé je k něčemu dobré

Aspoň prý nyní bude mít důvod jít na plastiku orlího nosu, ze kterého má komplexy

A to není vše. Nenávistných vzkazů jsou desítky a jsou i tací, co jí nadávají do ku*ev, ačkoliv v nemocnici bojuje o život

 Její rodina se modlí a doufá v brzké a rychlé uzdravení. „Děkujeme za všechny zprávy a podpory

Až budeme vědět více informací, dáme vědět. Každopádně všechno bude v pořádku. Týnka je v nejlepších rukou a bude o ni postaráno

Modlete se, prosím. Posílám všechnu lásku, co v sobě mám," napsala přes Insta Stories sestra popálené módní youtuberky Martina Třešňáková

 Všichni, kdo mladé krásce neštěstí přejí, by si měli uvědomit, že Kristýna v Istanbulu prožívá nejhorší chvíle svého života

Podle informací Expresu by měla být na jednotce intenzivní péče. Nenávist zde opravdu není na místě

 

For more infomation >> Nenávist na Instagramu: Máš co si zasloužíš, píši lidé popálené Třešničkové! - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

Ferruccio De Bortoli: "Manovra del popolo? Sì, nel senso che la pagherà il popolo" - Duration: 0:49.

 Un semplice tweet. Brevissimo e tremendamente efficace. Il commento di Ferruccio de Bortoli sulla "manovra del popolo" varata dal governo gialloverde, pronto a far salire il deficit al 2,4% per i prossimi tre anni, piove sul social

Dove scrive: "La manovra è del popolo. Nel senso che se la dovrà pagare". Come la pensi l'ex direttore del Corriere della Sera, insomma, appare piuttosto chiaro: non solo la manovra non gli piace, ma ritiene che il popolo la pagherà carissima

For more infomation >> Ferruccio De Bortoli: "Manovra del popolo? Sì, nel senso che la pagherà il popolo" - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

Barbara Palombelli, terrore puro dopo la manovra: "Chi lavora nella finanza può aiutarmi?" - Duration: 1:05.

 Tra chi esprime tutte le sue perplessità per la manovra varata dal governo M5s-Lega, c'è anche Barbara Palombelli

Al solito lo fa con un breve post pubblicato su Facebook, dove scrive: "Penso al crollo dei listini

qualcuno ha informazioni? Chi lavora nella finanza ci può raccontare il clima? Astenersi perditempo, grazie

Vorrei pareri tecnici". Insomma, la Palomba vuole pareri autorevoli: cosa può accadere, ora, all'Italia?

For more infomation >> Barbara Palombelli, terrore puro dopo la manovra: "Chi lavora nella finanza può aiutarmi?" - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Joe Rogan On Veganism - Duration: 12:20.

Joe Rogan On Veganism didn't for a while but I do again why

did you start again I got sick not from not eating meat I just had this terrible

Joe Rogan On Veganism

and just like you know not a cold I mean

it was like aa terrible flu and all I Joe Rogan On Veganism

Joe Rogan On Veganism

sandwich well geez huh and I was like fuck it

and I felt better and I never back Wow Joe Rogan On Veganism

whole deal I kind of do do you eat factory farm food I really

really really really try not to but you do I do I mean I can say that I don't

but I don't I mean in the most dire emergency I give you super hungry if I'm

super hungry you know worries I like your dog you know what I do is I have to

it's kind of a loose way in the airport goddamn Airport yeah I'm in the airport

and I'm just like I'm whatever I always get to the airport way too early because

I just like being in the airport early I like to be in that it's like a neutral

zone between there and here and just I love it I love hanging on the airport

and I get there I'm hungry and I'm just I give it a mic I used to fuck up at the

airport all the time with blueberry muffins and chocolate croissants that

was my shit yeah and I'm a sucker for the Egg McMuffin sadly those are good

they taste good it's not the worst thing in the world for you quite honestly no

it's not for the ham a factory farm yeah it's not the worst thing in the world

for you but McDonald's is yeah but what am I gonna do well I do the best I can I

really do yeah it's a weird world well a lot of

vegans would disagree with that they would saying well you're definitely not

doing the best you can if you're out there eating that's not the best you can

it's true fair fair enough oh god no vegans and I argue a lot do that yeah

yeah it's a lot on the social media well yeah and and it's weird because you're

kind of philosophically I'm on their side

I'm weak philosophically but not in practice I just it doesn't feel I'm not

ready for that and I have to admit I'm just not right you know I am where I am

but what I argue with them about is I mean it's a it's a constant social media

argument is that we are omnivores we are yeah we definitely are omnivores we eat

what's around us yeah we always have there's a way to you can cruelty free

meat but there's no way there's not a way where you could have cruelty free

mass consumption that the real problem is cities like you know you know you

unless you have a co-op where you guys are growing your own what's the second

part sorry I didn't understand it's not it you can eat cruelty for you but you

can't what in a mask consumption like its environment like 7 million people

living in Manhattan good luck getting cruelty free meat to all 7 million

people cowspiracy inside that area yeah you know it's just you have to bring it

I mean we've done over the last 150 years is move completely away from

agriculture in in these cities and and drive things in in trucks

have you ever seen some of the old models of what they were the way that

when they're planning cities like in the early 1800s when they were designing New

York and a couple other cities they had set up areas for agriculture areas for

you know livestock and they had them in cities and so then they didn't have this

notion that we have now that everything would be driven in in trucks because

they didn't have trucks so when they had you know when they had cities in the

1700s and and later there there was no way to get all that food to millions of

millions of people so they literally had to grow stuff in cities yes which is a

way better way to do it yeah and Michael Pollan if you read any of his stuff you

know I'm divorced alone yeah yeah he's great he's also getting into

psychedelics now which is pretty cool but just recently yeah he's doing some

really wonderful person who popped him into the matrix yeah I don't know but

I'm gonna say matrix I'm in touch with him and gonna do a podcast with him wow

that's great figure it out but um yeah I mean his whole kind of you know in the

Omnivore's Dilemma and some of those other books like the the biggest problem

with our food supplies that we have lost our connection to how food got there

yeah up until a hundred year at the turn of the century the 19th and 20th century

everybody had a relationship with their food they knew

you went to the produce person it didn't come home a shelf in a box right you

know you had you knew where it was sourced and you it was kind of in if you

ate meat you kind of you saw the bloodiness and you just saw like even if

you didn't kill it and slaughter it and butcher it use you knew you know wasn't

this prepackaged thing that just comes from magic the bacon fairy you know

right and that that's our problem right the food comes from a shelf nobody I

think there's a giant disconnect and it's it's so many people the problem is

like it used to be that a few people were disconnected and most people were

connected and now it's completely turned on its head and when you have 20 million

people in Los Angeles and what percentage of the 20 million people in

Los Angeles acquire their own food from either growing plants or hunting they're

like no.10 kind of crazy when you consider that it's an essential part of

being a person is consuming food but there's there's also this beautiful

feeling that you get and and this is vegans have this feeling as well when

you grow your own food and you grow like food in a garden and you pick your salad

and it's great cut up your cucumbers like this all came from the ground right

out there but there was a really interesting article that was written by

a vegan that was essentially saying there are no vegetarians and the only

way is like it is actually impossible to be a vegetarian not not meaning that

it's impossible for you to live and eat vegetables but those vegetables need

dead animals in order to be alive and that animals are consumed by plants and

that is what fertilizer is all about and whether or not it's thought fertilizer

it's just the poop no no no there's a lot of it is actual decaying matter and

in order to be healthy in particular like what we're doing most of them you

know about Fritz Haber do you know what the harbor method is don't know in

during World War one there was this German scientist named fritz Harbor and

he came up with the harbor method of extracting nitrogen from the air most

people think of the air as being oxygen right but air is 78%

I think nitrogen right and you can extract

that nitrogen from the air and use it as fertilizer and so because of fritz haber

they have been able to extract this nitrogen and use it to fertilize plants

because before they use like emulsified fish and you know and the fish was like

a big one like dead fish and fish bones and things along those lines mmm because

that is when it decays and breaks down that is the food for these plants okay

so what we're the vegan why would the vegans oppose this in the sense that

loudly we're opposing it they're not okay no just I think it's just what even

he wrote it he's the guy who wrote it was a vegan but essentially he was

saying that there's this massive cycle life and even pointed to Michael

Pollan's work because Pollan has written about the emerging science of sentient

plant life and that he believes that what's going on with plants is very

similar to what's going on with like maybe our understanding of a lot of

different things it's like as our understanding expands we have to sort of

reclassify what we think those things are like for the longest time they

thought that fish couldn't feel pain right and that was don't worry about

fish can't feel pain and now they're saying pump we pretty sure they can yeah

yeah we have a different understanding of what pain is to them it might be a

different sensation but there's very clearly some alarms that are going off

it's very clearly some sort of a reaction that same can be pointed out

for plants like plants not only do they have a reaction but plants when you play

the sound of caterpillars chewing leaves certain plans like the acacia tree has

the ability when it hears leaves being chewed it changes the taste of the

leaves it extracts some sort of a chemical well and that that chemical

does something to the taste of plants that makes them so inedible that some

animals have starved to death because upwind there were animals that were

chewing plants that sound came downwind through either smell or some some sort

of a communication thing that's going on with the mycelium

and with the the the root structure and the plants down wind had changed their

taste and the animals wouldn't eat them anymore and they were starving wow

that's far out man that it just kind of makes me think like what's gonna be the

next sort of like vegan movement may be some kind of ayahuasca ceremony in the

middle of like a of a garden or like an agricultural thing where we're just

we're listening for that and trying to make you know what we have to make peace

with that everything needs everything else in order to make it well I think

it's so like a suffering and a respect thing right and then then you also have

to consider if plants are sentient life-forms how fucked up is it to have

these gigantic large-scale agricultural setups where you're you are completely

unnaturally changing the landscape in order to grow corn or in order to grow

lettuce or strawberries like that is not normal like it's not normal to have

7,000 acres of corn right like in just corn all in a neat row that you could

see from space imaged and it's destroying the soil - yeah it's

completely just reviewing the soil but like with this idea of like having you

said respect and pain kind of getting into that idea like do you think and I'm

my opinion is results may vary and I'm not so sure but if everybody had the

data and saw the data about factory farming for instance that they would

change and thus act accordingly and not eat that shit anymore

definitely not everybody some people don't give a fight I think some people

say fuck and those Gordon Gecko type dudes - slicked back hair that I like

fuck it I'm here to win give me that burger

jump-jump-jump well I mean I've thought about myself I mean I've seen every one

of those movies I've read every book you know and I didn't work I'll have any

ining my muffin from time to time and what is wrong with me like is there

something on my cuz it's easy to do if somebody said oh you're hungry why don't

you shoot that pig in the head and cut off a leg and throw it on the smoker

well then you would have a real issue be like I don't want to do that okay well

why don't you pull those beets out of the ground well if you put on these

headphones you can hear the beat scream with their parents my god yeah I mean I

don't know but I don't know I don't think anybody knows but they think

there's just something about plausible deniability that's kind of hardwired

into us and all aspects of our life not just food but war and politics and what

a money and greed and oil and everything that's what it takes to get oil to this

damn country and everything that goes on to fill up our car or you know I mean

plausible deniability is definitely a way to look at it you know the extreme

ability to detach ourselves from the consequences of our actions you know

because it's convenient in the moment that's right yeah inconvenient the

moment to just buy that quarter pounder with cheese not think about it that it's

a ground animal burger right out you know and you know it's only gonna cost

me two bucks yeah and you get it from that which is kind of crazy I mean right

it really is amazing if it wasn't connected to such horrific crimes

against nature it's amazing amazing that you can just go something what an

incredible system they've developed

you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét