Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 30 2018

Hi guys, and my Ryunas

It's Kyung-Ah from Ryu's Penna (Fashion Youtuber traveling life)

Today I made a big decision...!

I'm sure those of you who've been watching my videos steadily.

Since I was blogging, can you see this?

And this is what I call braids, and I always wear it like my identity.

That's why I have my own love.

It just started getting too trendy.

I think my identity is ambiguous because so many people are suddenly going around...

That's why I'm trying to get rid of it.

Actually, it's nice for people like me to have identity, right?

That's why I've been sticking to this.

But if you're not the one who comes up with identity, you can try hard to be the one who comes up as Ryu Kyung-ah, or Ryu's Penna.

I'm going to say goodbye to these...!

So let me tell you a little bit about this braids

This is a string braid with my hair root.

So we can keep it for about a month.

There's a lot of people who wonder how to wash their hair and find it uncomfortable in their daily lives.

It doesn't bother me at all.

You can do it all as usual even with these braids

You can also wash your hair!

It's not like the whole reggae or the dread lock, so there's no inconvenience in washing your hair or getting in the way of living.

So I was really happy with the identity... (I'm so sad...lol)

And now I'm gonna try to get rid of them with a self-help cell.

How do I remove this?

If you look at it, my hair is braids to the middle.

There's a part below that that doesn't contain my hair. Braid of string!

I cut that part with scissors.

Bye.....

Cut it this way.

These cuts don't contain my hair.

It's just a thread braid.

And the top of the cut contains my hair, so now I have to release it with a sweat of my hand! (We need a kidney.LOL)

So it takes a long time.

But I have to...LOL

But it's easier to solve using the tail comb.

But I don't usually use combs, so I just relax with my hands.

Can you see it? It's like this? LOL

You can keep it this way.

I think it's been braid for a month, so my hair and thread are really crooked.

It takes a lot of concentration...! LOL

I've been working on it for about 20 minutes now, but it's been solved like this.

My hair is so bright and thin that I don't know if I can see it. But taking a long time...lol

I'm afraid you need to be in this tight braids to keep it for a month.

And when it stays for about a month and unwinds, I get a lot of hair.

You know, people usually lose dozens of hair a day?

It's dead because those hairs are braided together.

So you don't have to be sad, you don't get hair loss.

I just need to think that I can't get the hair that I'm supposed to fall out of, so I'm going to take it with me.

And if you're as thin as I am, you should be careful.

If I just do something wrong, my head gets tangled.

Then we have to cut that part...(So be careful!)

Now that's how much.

Oh, it takes a long time. It's too hard.

It's starting to unravel, but there's a lot more and more tangled stuff going on.

Oh, it hurts.

Guys... I've solved it all.

So here's what I came up with. That's how much in a strand.

This place is so tangled right now... I need you to brush this off.

Otherwise, I have to cut this part...lol

So I only wear string combs like this.

Ha... I've lost a lot of hair.LOL

Oh, it hurts.

hahaha....really

If it doesn't last long, it's less tangy, so the sooner you untie it, the better.

Oh, it hurts.

This pain won't hurt.

You have to put up with this.

Ha... It took me 35 minutes to untie it. LOL

There's so much tangy...LOL

I've got two strands left... I'm at a loss.LOL

Same here.

Take a good look at it and cut it down to the bare parts of my hair.

I'll cut you like this.

It's still two threads rather than the one before, so I can solve them faster because I can see the tied parts better. I hope not.

It really works faster than that green one.

I've been wearing it on my head for years, and when it suddenly disappears, my friends would feel pretty awkward. empty... (for about three years.)

This is a little more of my hair than the green one before.

That's why I think it's easier to solve.

I got the knack now.

Take my hair and unwind it!LOL

It sure has become easier to solve!

Hard...LOL

Ahhhhhhhh

Can you see it's tangling......

Finally!

The other one was quick!

The reggae is full of pain.

When I was deliberately washing my hair to solve it, I did more than usual, but I can't help getting tangled...

Guys... I've finally solved it.

Wow, it was really hard.

It took me almost an hour to unpack these three.

Ah, it is so hard.LOL

But don't you feel empty now that you've solved it?LOL (Is it because of your temper?lol)

Shall we do it again? Just Joke LOL

I told you I've been doing this for three years, haven't I?

And I do YouTube has been around for almost two years.

That's why you've only seen me in bra since I started YouTube.

So I wanted to be with you until the last minute I took this off, so I started filming.

Anyway, everyone! I hope you can look forward to my future growth and keep an eye on it.

Well guys, this is the end of this clip

If it was fun or useful

Likes and subscribes please (Instagram @cornu_ryu)

Hope to see you next time

Bye!

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB] I made a big decision… Pain of the eliminate Self- Reggae Braced - Duration: 6:26.

-------------------------------------------

Ánh Nắng Của Anh (Chờ Em Đến Ngày Mai OST) | Đức Phúc - Duration: 4:27.

For more infomation >> Ánh Nắng Của Anh (Chờ Em Đến Ngày Mai OST) | Đức Phúc - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

Şahin Güleç_Cevapsız gitti (official video) - Duration: 2:44.

For more infomation >> Şahin Güleç_Cevapsız gitti (official video) - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

Жадная абрикосовая ЛИСА и чёрный диетический ЛИС 🦊 ZOO VLOG 🐾 - Duration: 7:47.

Foxes Korza. Release 9.

Malta is a greedy apricot fox. And Floyd has a diet in his life.

To Malta! To the girl! On! # An Apple??

Apple on.

# Ordinary apple ?? # I wanted an iPhone ..

No?

Malta! On.

# Under the kolobok mask?

On? # Oh, but I do not really need that ..

# And that's right!

# And now leave.

# Well done. The obedient guy.

# And the apple in the fox fridge.

The trickster.

What, need apricot?

Now I will bring apricots.

Apricots bloom, then ripen, and fall off.

And here they blossom, ripen, and then blossom again!

Flowers of Fukushima!

# Run Run!

On my girl, on!

On!

# It is necessary to put.

Naa !?

# You can come here.

Eat it, Malta! Malta? On!

# Well! Swine!

# I'm Floyd!

# You're a fool monochrome!

# I wrote your sand.

# I'm going for a walk.

No!

# In the sense of not?

# Do not let him go anywhere! # He can not remember where the toilet is ..

# He was going to walk ...

On, Malta.

On?

# All right, come on.

Clever! Eat eat!

# It was delicious, but not enough.

Floyd! Floyd ?! On..

What is Floyd? What are you doing !?

Malta!

Come on! Floyd, on.

On my girl, on. Clever!

# Just try again. Give it to me!

# Do not be overwhelmed by greed ..

# Oh, the apple! # Probably my ..?

# Come on! You are on a diet!

# I was not going to ..

# But I can do everything!

Clever!

# Heard huh?

# Clever is delicious - the fool is sad.

# Now we will change .. # I'll change you now!

# Dura hysterical.

To the girl? Malta, on!

My clever, eat!

Foolish ..

Goes, goes .. To the girl! Malta, on!

Malta?!

At my clever girl, at the girl!

To Malta! Malta! My goodness, my good! On.

Clever!

# Diet savory! # Sniff the tail!

Everything, ate.

He was too late!

You are my sympathy!

For more infomation >> Жадная абрикосовая ЛИСА и чёрный диетический ЛИС 🦊 ZOO VLOG 🐾 - Duration: 7:47.

-------------------------------------------

En İyi Teknik Direktör Hangisi? | Top Açılımında Dikkat Etmemiz Gerekenler | Pes 2019 Myclub - Duration: 17:19.

For more infomation >> En İyi Teknik Direktör Hangisi? | Top Açılımında Dikkat Etmemiz Gerekenler | Pes 2019 Myclub - Duration: 17:19.

-------------------------------------------

bầu cua 2018 | đồ chơi bầu cua | công thức hack game bầu cua - Duration: 10:42.

For more infomation >> bầu cua 2018 | đồ chơi bầu cua | công thức hack game bầu cua - Duration: 10:42.

-------------------------------------------

DIY How to make ribbon gladiolus (ENG Subtitles) - Speed up #526 - Duration: 5:26.

Hi. Today I will show you how to make gladiolus out of ribbon.

I made it by request from my viewers.

Detailed list of all needed items is in the description of this video.

Cut 6 strips out of 50mm ribbon. They should be as long as a template.

Cut a shape of petal.

Burn the edges...

...and twist them a little.

Fold the petal in half and warm the edge.

1 flower = 6 petals.

Cut 2 strips out of 38mm ribbon. They should be about 4cm long.

Fold them in a half and cut a shape of small leaf.

Burn their edges.

Cut 4 strips out of 38mm ribbon. They should be about 15cm long.

Fold a strip in a half,..

...cut off a corner,..

...burn the edge...

...and press it (to glue the ribbon).

Fold the sides to the middle,..

...burn the bottom edge...

...and press it.

We need 4 leaves.

Now, glue 3 petals together to make a calyx.

Make the second one.

Glue both calyxes together.

Glue a few artificial stamens inside the flower.

Glue 2 small leaves under the calyx.

We need about 8-10 flowers.

Next, glue 3 petals together.

Apply a glue on them and roll them up to make a shape of flower bud.

Add the leaves.

We need 3 flower buds.

Wrap an end of floral wire by using floral tape,..

...add first flower bud...

...and 2 more.

Now, add the flowers.

Attach the leaves a few centimeters under the last flower.

Finally, improve a position of flowers.

And it's done.

This gladiolus looks almost the same as real one and can be an all year decoration.

Of course you can make it out of your favorite color of ribbon.

Please give a like to this video and subscribe to my channel.

Thanks for watching. Bye bye.

For more infomation >> DIY How to make ribbon gladiolus (ENG Subtitles) - Speed up #526 - Duration: 5:26.

-------------------------------------------

Paprcuts Watch обзор. Бумажные часы Paprcuts Watch купить. - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> Paprcuts Watch обзор. Бумажные часы Paprcuts Watch купить. - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

Dalmaz Sürücü Kursu / 7 Kıta Reklam Ajansı - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Dalmaz Sürücü Kursu / 7 Kıta Reklam Ajansı - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

LA FIN DE TILTED TOWER EST PROCHE ??? (Fortnite saison 6) - Duration: 2:02.

Hello, it's leam

And today we are talking about a theory for Loot Lake and Tilted Tower

From the beginning of FoRtNiTe, Tilted Tower

Is a desired/hated city by the FoRtNiTe community

And since the season 4, everybody thinks that this city are going to be destroyed

Hundred theories appeared about it

First of all we had thought that she gonna be destroy by a meteor

But...no

We miss the point completely

And after

During the season 5

A strange purple cube showed up

He moved around the map

Every week

Some of us thought, this time Tilted Tower gonna be distroy

But nop

Well...

Not yet

indeed, has the end of the season 5

The cube fall in the water of Loot Lake

Then he melted

And right after that... No news

Until the release of the season 6

Epic Games do a beautiful trailer

We learn that it was hide under Loot Lake

And he made our small house fly

More day later, some genius go search in smallest nook of the FoRtNiTe files

And he finally found something

A screenshot of the files, where we can see "CubeGrowth"

Meaning "Croissance du cube" in french

Now, my question is

The moment is it come for Tilted Tower to disappear

My theory is the following one

the cube and the island are gonna move

For go step by step to the strange signs on the map

And he gonna growth

More and more

And increase power

When her power is at the maximum

I think he goes simply aboce Tilted Tower and will explode

Giving way has a new zone/city

This theory video it's end and is for me the most conceivable

Propose your own in the comment space

I hop you like this video, so don't forget to give a thumbs up, and subscribe to my youtube channel

For more infomation >> LA FIN DE TILTED TOWER EST PROCHE ??? (Fortnite saison 6) - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

MrGunsnGear-如何建立自然瞄準點並增進準確度(中文CC字幕) - Duration: 10:48.

For more infomation >> MrGunsnGear-如何建立自然瞄準點並增進準確度(中文CC字幕) - Duration: 10:48.

-------------------------------------------

KOREA *VLOG* 2018 #2 | JEONJU ~ HANBOK (FR/ENG/KR) - Duration: 5:34.

For more infomation >> KOREA *VLOG* 2018 #2 | JEONJU ~ HANBOK (FR/ENG/KR) - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

नवनिर्माणाचे सोबती - Duration: 1:04:23.

For more infomation >> नवनिर्माणाचे सोबती - Duration: 1:04:23.

-------------------------------------------

Салат с грушей - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> Салат с грушей - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

[CC EN] เหมาทีเดียวสิบคน!! ผู้ชายดีบอกต่อ #พรุ่งนี้วันจันทร์ - Duration: 11:29.

Now you're watching...

"Tomorrow is Monday!!"

Today we're gonna have a chit chat

About the topic that I've been wanted to talk with you for a long time

Which is...the male character that I fallen in love

Both in anime or video game.

I will consider from the looks and the persornallity.

If its only the looks, it will be another list

But I thinks that it's all about the taste

So I include that fact of characteristic, to introduce some side of the character that you might not notice them

I will tell to the thing that I love about that character, maybe you guy don't even realised it.

I got you my Top 10!!

10...

This side?

Or this?

No this is 1!

10 should be this...

No...this...

Why I alway be like this...

This way!! cause the camera is mirroring!

Just let it go! lets begin with the 10th!

Kurapika from HUNTER X HUNTER!

He is the first character that I felt in love since I start watching HXH

The first times we met him is on the ship

After Gon left the Whale Island

And if you have every watch the original HXH

There was the scene on the ship

That someone thrown the thing to him and he can avoid it while he was sleeping.

Thats is my first impression with him, I thought that it was so cool!

But that was before I met Killua

So Kurapika is my first guy in HXH

My impression for Kurapika is become bigger since he trying to catch the Phantom Troupe.

When be became getting close to his dark side.

Its not that impression, but it was kinda like...Cheering and worrying...?

Because after that, he became darker and darker

His wrath inside pulled him to the dark side

Specially when he is not without Gon, so no one can stop him.

And the last update of the manga, he is very dark...

Someone please help him!

the 9th!

Ciel Phantomhive from Black Butler.

For this kid, he got the Express pass

Because of this face, his height, his age

It's the love at first met!

And also his personality is kinda interesting.

Some one might don't like him because of his act, only give the order like a spoiled kid.

But from what he had been went thought

And he can came back to that point, so i'm kinda admire him and interested to the character.

And I'm kinda like the shouta character that have a suffering life, i don't why...

Next...the 8th!

Kaneki ken! From Tokyo Ghoul!

As I told you that I love the shouta who have suffering life.

So Kaneki kung was like...

He used to be the shy and quite boy, someone think he is a loser.

But after he went thought the whole suffering thing and become a ghoul

And choose the way that he believe that it was the right thing for him.

Then he became more strong-willed and straightforward

And also because of his another personality, make him become more interesting.

We don't even know which one is the REAL kaneki. because he has so many side.

That's why I love this character

And also he got the special score from his voice actor too.

Because I'm really love Hanae Nutsuki voice!

And I believe that for some of you, Kaneki is one of your favorite character too!

Next!!

Asakura Hao from Shaman King!!

This character is my first imagination Boy friend!

He actually is the bad in the story

He is the Yoh's enemy

But for me, Yoh's character is nothing interesting

Even his friend are more interesting than him

And also he already have Anna

So I didn't care him at all

Back to talk about Hao

He is kind of...

He is cruel and cold, for everybody.

He can kill anybody with no care

It's like he has no heart.

But there were also come but moment

When he with his friend

Like when he hold Opacho and put him on this neck

That moment is the scene that make I feel the warmness inside him

I could feel that in the deep of his heart, he actually a good person.

Good person

Good person

Next is...

Elric brothers, Edward and Alphonse from Fullmetal alchemist

I can't choose one of them

I like Edward attitude, how he see the world

At first he is too kind, and try to get himself into the problem

But after he been through Nina scene...

That scene changed his mind set to the world

Thought him that this world is not that beautiful and easy

Thats what i like about Ed.

He is shellfish, but not too much.

Just know how to use people to get what he want.

Not just help every body for free

He is smart and foxy

Compare with his little brother.

Alphonse absorb some of Ed's mind set. But he is softer and more kind.

And I like his voice

He is more cute than his brother, honestly

So i can't choose one of them.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét