Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 29 2018

Calabria as such offers something unique,

something magical,

and for some people even incredible.

We are currently on

the trek of the two valleys.

Ciricilla Valley and

the Tacina Valley.

Now we almost arrived in the Tacina Valley

and there in front of us pretty much...

... amazing.

In about 40 minutes by car we can

go from 0 meters above sea level to 1700m.

So we have those sea and mountains dynamics

that make us become pretty unique

... in Europe.

That's, I want to say...

the three peaks of the Gariglione,

the three peaks of the Gariglione,

upper Tacina Valley.

That's, a painting.

A painting.

What it offers is,

360° of tourism.

All seasons,

on the same day we can see

sunrise and sunset.

On the same day we can see,

sunrise and sunset and go to places

where we can see both seas.

Therefore,

let's say that we have that landscape richness

history and culture that,

have to be appreciated

and it is to be done wisely.

Hello! Hello Madam.

We are here to look for

the history of this valley.

Some tale

some story... ... yeah, my mother is certainly more...

... she remembers more of the history that let's say goes...

... time ago this valley was the barons' property.

Being an operator in Sila also means being a caretaker of the territory.

Taking care, enhancing it, make it accessible also to others

and make it known.

It's a bit like being a family father therefore

also defending these places while also making them more valuable.

To do this, with the association

through a proclamation of the National Park Authority

we have adopted a trail in the Sila Piccola [lower Sila]

a trail we will take care of, we notify everything necessary

for the posing of the signposting

every time it will be necessary,

we will revision it to well

to monitor the paths.

See this here... ... is it an affluent?

This delimits Feghicello

with the beginning of Comunella.

Comunella was called like this because, basically

it was property of various municipalities.

Municipality of Albi, Taverna, they called it Comunella. [Comunella, colloquial for "shared property"]

And these are small actions because,

we as an association, but also many other players,

who are making it perceivable that something is changeing

that a new mentality is being born

it starts from the young, but not only

and it is nice because there is more awareness

and consciousness of what we are,

of the values we have, but especially,

the desire to make it known, to express it,

and to explain it.

These are, I don't know whether to define them objectives,

or sensations.

In my case it's both.

We are doing this, for us,

mainly for the territory and for the local people,

for the tourist,

for everybody.

Voice: Look after your keys! Salvo: Well, jumpers, keys, please folks

don't forget them down there.

Voice: Salvatore is not going after them!

Two years ago I went twice, back and forth running,

this year I am a little older compared to last year... therefore...

... I am often asked:

Why do you do this? Getting up early!

Taking the car, fuel it, go for revisions,

go back and forth,

you go up in the mountians, then back down, then you go back up

The "why" is very simple:

It's because I love my homeland.

The passion moves me over any obstacle.

There were many, there will be many and there are many obstacles.

But,

the awareness of being able to do something

for a territory makes you do it.

It's like a duty.

To be an Official Guide of the National Park,

to be a Trekking in Nature guide, to love one's land,

obliges you happily to do what you do.

Therefore

many talk about sacrifice. It's not a sacrifice.

It's...

an awareness, an awareness that

urges me to face

all the dynamics

that can be present, positive or negative.

And when you do it, you do it because you love your land

you love the territory,

and this passion goes well beyond,

any obstacle.

For more infomation >> The Guide | Stories from Calabria - Duration: 5:54.

-------------------------------------------

DoKomi 2018 - MESEMOA. - Interview (Subs) - Duration: 6:34.

Welcome to DoKomi 2018! I'm Doki-chan. And here are...

MeseMoa.!!

So here are 9 boys and please first introduce yourself.

I am MeseMoa.'s sub leader, light blue, Kimagure Prince.

My member color is red. I am Aoi. Nice to meet you!

I am MeseMoa.'s leader. My member color is yellow. I am Shirofuku.

My member color is green. I'm Forgeru.

My member color is pink. I'm Tomitake.

My member color is brown. I'm Nozaki Bento.

My member color is passion pink. I'm Niichan.

My member color is emerald green. I am Nibansenji.

My member color is purple. I am Nokkuso.

Welcome to DoKomi! It's your first DoKomi? (Yes!) And you are from Japan? (Yes!)

Maybe your first time in Germany, right?

Yes!

What do you like about Germany?

German food tastes really good. We have already eaten a lot.

I knew that beer and Frankfurt sausages are famous. But there are many different delicious dishes. We always have another helping.

It's your first time at DoKomi. What is your impression of DoKomi?

DoKomi is really big. We did not imagine we could perform on such a big stage.

There are also various attractive exhibitor booths. That's why we are very impressed.

I have seen many cosplayers of Japanese anime characters. When I see a character I know, I have always called the name.

Then the cosplayers always answered with a friendly smile. I am very happy about it. The visitors are all very friendly!

DoKomi is an Anime and Japan Convention. What is your favourite Anime and Manga?

I like the anime series "Monster", which showcases in Düsseldorf. That's why I was excited. I feel like I came to the holy place.

I like Digimon and Sailor Moon a lot.

Have you ever done Cosplay before?

I have. I have.

Which one?

I have done a cosplay as Persona before.

Black Butler.

Why are you at DoKomi? What are you presenting here?

Yesterday we were at the "Dance Off Contest" as jury and also had our own one hour performance.

Which is your favourite dance song? And why?

Recently many songs have been produced from iMARINE PROJECT. These songs are all catchy.

Many of these dance choreographies are like what girls dance. But they are cute and I like them a lot.

How long have you been dancing?

Aoi started dancing when he was small.

Yes, when I was 10 years old. So nine years ago.

This year is my 10th anniversary of Odottemita. I am the same age as DoKomi, because DoKomi also has its 10th anniversary xD

What are your hobbies when you are not working?

Games. Video Games and Smartphone Games.

I like to play Overwatch, which has its own booth at DoKomi. I found official goodies at their booth and could not stop buying them.

Which countries do you want to visit in the future?

Canada.

France as well.

If we wish, please invite us again, DoKomi!

Ok!

Promise! Promise!

What are your life goals and future plans?

The aim of our group is to do our own concert at the Budokan, one of the most famous stages in Japan.

Many European fans came to our autograph session. So we would like to do a world tour someday.

What do you like to tell to your fans out there?

We came for the first time to Germany and through Dokomi we learned to like Germany very much. As we said, we really want to come back here again.

But unfortunately there are few opportunities to meet with fans in Europe. Anyway we look forward to see you guys again.

Meanwhile please take a look at our videos on Youtube. Thank you for your support!

For more infomation >> DoKomi 2018 - MESEMOA. - Interview (Subs) - Duration: 6:34.

-------------------------------------------

तेव्हा त्यांच्यासमोर माझ्यासकट माझा महाराष्ट्रसैनिक उभा असेल... -MNS Adhikrut - Duration: 2:16.

For more infomation >> तेव्हा त्यांच्यासमोर माझ्यासकट माझा महाराष्ट्रसैनिक उभा असेल... -MNS Adhikrut - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

PERHELOMA SUOMEN SVEITSISSÄ 🇫🇮🇨🇭 - Duration: 17:09.

For more infomation >> PERHELOMA SUOMEN SVEITSISSÄ 🇫🇮🇨🇭 - Duration: 17:09.

-------------------------------------------

😎SONOYUNCU SKYWARS KOMİK MONTAJ #2😎 - Duration: 1:22.

For more infomation >> 😎SONOYUNCU SKYWARS KOMİK MONTAJ #2😎 - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

通常の半分の大きさしかなかった迷子の子猫。暖かい家に安心すると、旺盛な食欲と強い生命力で家族を驚かせる!【感動する話】 - Duration: 4:38.

For more infomation >> 通常の半分の大きさしかなかった迷子の子猫。暖かい家に安心すると、旺盛な食欲と強い生命力で家族を驚かせる!【感動する話】 - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

PARKOUR AND FREERUNNING IN A FOREST - Duration: 11:09.

Hi everybody

today I'm going to take you on one of my short forest walks and of course I'm going to do some parkour and some acrobatics

action here we go

This is where Mowgli lives

"It takes little to be happy really very little to be happy"

parkour detector activated

Well, there's a way to do cool things here so we'll stop

Yeah the bench is a little bit close. it would have been nice if it had been a little bit wider so I have the time to do my dive to make the kong or the dash vault

but hey we'll test

I wanted to put a hand. It is really too close

Yeah the tree is a little too close to the bench so good in the final ... the dash vault sucks

I may try to do it by jumping directly over

It was so close

fu**

Yeah we remove a little bit spider webs with the arm

otherwise

it's a bit of a hassle

yeah there are often restricted passages but it's funny to squat, to use a little bit the art of displacement

the parkour

it's always sad to go to a forest not to see many animals.

it's all because of human activity

and unfortunately mainly hunters.

So here's what. Yesterday I saw two deer so I saw a mother and her "kid"

But here ... that dale

But life goes on. Blue thumb

Yeah a horse paddock in the forest

friendly

that, obliged and I climb

Well it's nice here seen from above

I may not go further

Yeah there's a little hive there

it's not too bad to finish landing

it's the arms

Hello

And that was good as a walk

In case we do not know

it's good to remind him

A beautiful expanse

King of the jungle

completely barred the guy

Too loud it looks like an old abandoned theater here

it looks like the super ball dragon arena

I will maybe enjoy to move here me

there we are downhill, we really feel like leaving. That's why I felt myself leaving

Did you see?! We feel we are leaving here. Too weird

Not very stable I feel leaving

it's better

the distance is not long but because of the slope there it will be necessary to push

There's better

and here we go

I must be blurry there

I may have to try the little precision there

good, it's not super impressive but we'll see if I magnify, if I type the heels

Hello

yes we film little things like that where I explain to people how to make movements

I show them that even in the forest you can do that kind of thing. There is no need for the city

and we breathe better

have a good day

Hello

Hello

Hello

he looks at me (a deer)

If you're wondering why I ran like this and I filmed this shot it's because there was a deer

so I do not know if you see him there. We try to zoom in on it. Do you see it ?

never mind

a small pond

Here I just saw and hear frogs jump

I see you

you too, I see you

hello little frog

hello little spider

it's true that it turns into a little animal documentary

if you wonder why sometimes I'm like that filming myself as a selfie, suddenly I'm in subjective and broad shots

down the answer that's it

And yes I'm not alone

cool, cool, cool

I'm going to do it in a rocker I think

the bar turns

to make scales with a bar that turns it's pretty dangerous

it's dangerous. I almost did sometime before with that

it's hot

Good bars also turn a little like the fixed but we will try to make small gibbons

Yeah

Double beam: clear the obstacle as quickly as possible

OKAY

I can be doing it in reverse chat. it slides a little but hey it's the goal. Should avoid slipping

Can do better

I may be trying to make it from there to there

we will see

Hello is the stephane of the future

so I'll give you a little parenthesis to tell you that, do you see there a little hitch I made earlier?

Well, it turns out I hurt my knee a little bit

so why am I talking to you about this? because there are many people who come to see me privately on the net so on youtube instagram to others

and also to whom I speak in life. So there are people who have been hurt and who are really starting to be demotivated

who say to themselves: I'm afraid now to make a movement or I'm totally unmotivated

because I'm bad, I hurt myself

and well know one thing, the injury is part of the training and is part of the sporting life

alas I do not know anyone who has never hurt. When you really start doing a lot of things and get tired

and that we go on a lot of movements and well it's things that happen. So I'm fine I did not really hurt myself

it's just that now I have a little knee pain there, it'll be over in a few days in my opinion

so here is just a little parenthesis to answer those who say to themselves:

"Do I feel bad if I get hurt and will it last? And then I'm afraid to start again

NO. The injury is really part of the training. Must do with, must take his time, must rest, must eat well as it should

and you have to get ready and get tough and then you go, it happens, it happens often and then it's like that, you have to accept it

well, I hope you enjoyed this little visit to the parkour freerun forest

in any case do not hesitate to tell me down in the comments if you like this kind of format (where I walk a little bit everywhere in vlog mode

in a forest where other places)

put a thumbs up, share the video

subscribe to the channel if you have not done so already.

and I say to you: see you soon

For more infomation >> PARKOUR AND FREERUNNING IN A FOREST - Duration: 11:09.

-------------------------------------------

Run with animal by MTB! New excitement! ! - Duration: 6:55.

Hi YouTube Welcome to Animal Rand

Today Daddy will ride the MTB at the Chosuyama Highland Ski Resort

Today I will ride the ski resort with my dogs

Dogs and Aqua are the only ones who run together even if they say dogs

NOEL and Ruby do not feel like running

Oh! Dia I am doing my best

Dia,Go Go!

It is amazing! It is amazing! It is amazing!

It is amazing! Dia Wow! It is amazing! Aqua also went

It's not Aqua! I went to Ruby

Run Ruby as well.

It looks like Kanbare and Dia are cheering for Daddy

Daddy came down

Yahoo!

Dia will be run over

Follow everyone! GoGo! Dia fast! I also chase after Aqua

Oh! It disappeared

Ruby I'm doing my best.

It is only Noel who is here not to work hard.I will not chase a bicycle.

here we go! Daddy is going to climb.Can you climb it? Do your best!

fight Dia works hard on the side and I'm rooting for you

If you come before Dia you will be run over

Dogs are cheering around Daddy around

Tiny Daddy came!

Well,everyone chased after that.

I wonder if Dia is the fastest

Now,there are Dia and Aqua around Daddy

Ruby also went

here we go! come

looks fun

Nice

Does not Noel run? I will be by Mommy forever

Now the children also said Dia Wow! Dia I'll do my best!

I am absolutely following the great Dia

Dia I'm doing my best and keeping going

As expected Dia firmly attached to Daddy.Go for it GoGo!

Dia will keep on

Dia Hang in there! Follow Daddy!

As expected True to follow Dia What is Aqua doing?

I'm doing it.I can not see from here.

Running with the dogs,

You can enjoy bicycles with dogs.I knew for the first time

It was a lot of fun.My arm was a muscle ache the next day.It was serious.

OK,this time I can see the back slope,I ride together a ski resort with nobody

This girl was so clever and we ran together and it was a lot of fun

If this video is interesting please press Sams up. Thank you for subscribing to the channel yet

OK,Bye !!

Bye !!

There are many other videos at Animal Land,everyone watch a video

For more infomation >> Run with animal by MTB! New excitement! ! - Duration: 6:55.

-------------------------------------------

Kardeşimle birlikte Fifa 17 oynadık. - Duration: 8:38.

For more infomation >> Kardeşimle birlikte Fifa 17 oynadık. - Duration: 8:38.

-------------------------------------------

নিজ সন্তান ভাই বোন পিতা মাতা কখন সবাই সবার কাজ থেকে পালায়ন করবে || Motiur Rahman Madani | Bangla Waz - Duration: 6:18.

For more infomation >> নিজ সন্তান ভাই বোন পিতা মাতা কখন সবাই সবার কাজ থেকে পালায়ন করবে || Motiur Rahman Madani | Bangla Waz - Duration: 6:18.

-------------------------------------------

quer mit Christoph Süß - Ganze Sendung vom 27.09.2018 - Duration: 44:07.

For more infomation >> quer mit Christoph Süß - Ganze Sendung vom 27.09.2018 - Duration: 44:07.

-------------------------------------------

VALENCIA | VLOG 1 | SWAY THE WAY - Duration: 16:51.

Hello!

We're preparing for our another trip and

everyone is flying around Europe.

You can constantly see plane wings pictures on social media.

What if one did it the other way?

Welcome in Valencia!

Valencia

Good morning!

We're starting day 1

of our Valencia adventure.

It's very crowded here and laud.

Our first impressions are really good.

No one speaks English which is quiet and issue so

we are communicating in sign language.

But everyone is

very helpful

and possitive.

Julia is now getting ready.

I couldn't wait so I'm going to grab something to eat.

And I'm coming back to get ready to go out

for our fist breakfast that will actually be a brunch.

It's quite late now.

So time for brunch.

Our first morning in Valencia

or rather noon.

We've just came out

from our apartment and got to

highly recommended place

here in Valencia

called Dulce de leche.

It's a place where you can eat a piece of cake,

breakfast

and drink some good coffee.

It's really pretty here.

And we're having a brunch.

Przemek, try out Dulce de leche.

I'm guessing it's good?

You've got something on your mustache.

It's delicious.

It tastes a bit like a healthy cheeseburger

from McDonalds.

It's super fresh and very tasty.

Juicy, just great.

Okey, so now I need to try mine!

It's a pizza dough with spinach

dried tomatoes and goat cheese.

And we also have a bun with aubergine

avocado and some other vegetables.

With zucchini.

And we have

freshly squeezed orange juice as well.

Let's try my mini pizza.

Guys it's perfectly seasoned

it's not tasteless.

The spinach is fresh but slightly garlicky.

The cheese is also amazing.

Yum!

This place is so cool!

We're now at City Town Hall Square

main square in Valencia.

There is a town hall.

And we want to explain what we're doing here.

It's not a coincidence that we're here in Valencia.

And we're here because of

this little guy!

I'm kidding, he's not that small.

Blinee.city is an incredible Polish electric scooter sharing company.

They're in all main Polish cities like

Warsaw, Gdansk, Krakow, Poznan, Wroclaw and Lodz!

You need to check them out!

It's unbelievably simple - you download an app, register,

jump on the scooter and drive around and park

nearly everywhere.

It's cheap, it's easy, it's comfortable.

Check them out cause it's worth it!

We're at another recommended spot

by people that live here in Valencia.

It's called Puerta Del Mar.

It's a nice restaurant

with good prices.

There are many older Spanish people here.

A decor is quite classic.

This place is quite hidden

it's not on the main street.

The menu is great

and everything looks tasty.

We'll see if it's as good as

it seams.

Julia has just negotiated a free starter.

The waitress asked us if we wanted from the menu

she said that it takes 20 minutes to prepare a paella.

Yes.

So I said no, we don't want any.

And she brings us this.

You're pretty damn good Julia!

What can I say, I have a gift!

Julia, it was the last time you

ordered something without my knowledge!

Julia!

I really don't know what to say.

It looks really good but

it's like for 10 people!

And we have stomachs this size.

Or even this!

What now?

Eat!

A size of the spoon is appropriate.

Let's serve.

It's not that bad!

Look how shallow this pan is!

It looked a lot deeper.

Maybe we will manage to eat it!

We're now a Plaza de la Reina

which is one of the main and more popular

squares herein Valencia.

And here is located

Cathedral of Valencia.

It's right there.

This is a beautiful gothic building

in Catalan-Mediterranean vibes.

You can go up on its tower

it's 207 step

or 217...

Julia has gone to sleep and I'm out.

it's me time now.

I've come to this restaurant.

I can't even see it's name.

This guy is about to play a guitar.

I've never seen before a guy

filing his nails in front of everyone.

I've ordered something strange

can't figure out what it will be.

I just like a name.

And got persuaded by the waiter to order a beer.

Promise me not to tell Julia!

I'll try everything out!

So I ate a simple but

a strange dish.

It was a hamburger.

I was called figatel.

I have never heard this name before.

It was a hamburger but without a bun.

But with many additives.

It was a crystalized onion

and olives.

I usually don't like olives

due to it's

very intense taste.

But these were quite and I quite liked them.

As a Polish guy I would only say

that it was lacking the bun.

But over all quite tasty.

I think I was worth tasting out.

And now it't time to come back to the apartament.

It's really late so it's time to go to bed.

Tomorrow we continue our sightseeing.

Good morning. Good morning.

What time is it, Przemek? Say it out load.

5 am.

Ok, it's not 5 am but it's 20 to 8 am.

We have just watched a sunrise.

We woke up like true youtubers

and bloggers in the middle of the night

to come here to take photos

without the crowd.

You're cutting my body of!

He's shooting only this.

Not me.

Yes.

I also wanted to clear up yesterday's dinner.

Julia woke up and watched my vlogs.

No, let me say something first.

I did not come to sleep at all!

I was sure you were sleeping!

I was dying of hunger, sitting alone and waiting for you to be back.

Julia has taught me

that the onion was not crystalized

but caramelized

and

that I like the olives because they were not olives

but those big capers with a stem.

I still hate olive and like capers so

I enjoyed it.

And now we need to get something, we're extremely hungry.

We have not yet eaten a breakfast!

Can you imagine our sacrifice?

So we're off for breakfast and continue

our sightseeing.

We need to go to

Przemek and his eggs.

He ordered a breakfast.

No lesson from yesterday according

to servings here.

The size od my hand in comparison

to the pan.

We have potatoes, bacon,

and eggs.

And I have a sandwich with

tuna, vegetables and an egg also.

And crisps!

A juice and Americano.

We're at

It's a castle with more than 5000 pieces

collection of ceramics.

It's build in rococo style.

Just look at this doors!

Beautiful!

We have just arrived to another spot on our

sightseeing map of Valencia.

These are

the doors

gate, walls.

Build in valencian and gothic style.

At the end of XIVth century.

They used to

be a part of walls around the city.

North east gate.

Of an old town.

And in front fo us there is

a park

that is located in

riverbed.

This river used to

flood the city.

They've decided to move the river flow.

And dried the riverbed and in this place

they've created a park with

numerous pitches, bicycles routs

and other sports locations.

We've not yet been there, we're in front of it.

So we're not really sure what to expect.

We will get there tomorrow.

We've got patatas bravas

a Spanish classic.

I think this is a modern take of it.

Those pieces of potatoes are much bigger

and the sauce is poured over.

I used to get them with sauce aside.

They're delicious.

For more infomation >> VALENCIA | VLOG 1 | SWAY THE WAY - Duration: 16:51.

-------------------------------------------

Happy Pills Meme [ Warning:Flashing and Psy? ] - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> Happy Pills Meme [ Warning:Flashing and Psy? ] - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

इतिहास पुन्हा घडेल! - MNS Adhikrut - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> इतिहास पुन्हा घडेल! - MNS Adhikrut - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Highlights Chair Challenge Mädchen (Behind the Scenes) - Duration: 2:04.

For more infomation >> Highlights Chair Challenge Mädchen (Behind the Scenes) - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

How to CROSS HAND WHEELIE? - MTBstunt School #14 - Duration: 5:40.

Hello! Here is Kamil Kobędzowski and I invite you

to watch a guide how to do cross hand wheelie

So riding on one wheel with arms crossed. Enjoy!

It's become a bit colder but we aren't slowing down!

So I'm immediately telling you: what is cross hand?

As the name said

It is riding with hands crossed on the handlebar

when we go on one wheel

then it's cross hand wheelie

And how to start?

We start from riding on both wheels

We don't start from wheeling

We should firstly learn braking.

Sooo

firstly we try to ride on two wheels with hands crossed.

Okay, so the first stem to learn cross hand

is just puting your hands on opposite sites

which hand on the top whiich on bottom

you have to feel how's better for you

Well, we just try to ride and catch the balance.

to go straight, to turn

one side, another side

we have to feel how to move our arms

how to hold the handlebar

Here is not much knowledge, first step is quite easy

but you have to learn it fisrt

to be able to continue learning.

Next thing is placing fingers on brakes.

If we want to go on wheelie

we must control brake

front or brake, depends on which wheel we want to go

I put only one small finger on the brake

if you have less strong brake or less strong fingers

I reccomend to brake by two fingers

Then braking force will be higher.

To make it safely

to give you ability to control balance on bicycle.

So...

So again we put arms crossed.

And we just ride, we try to block the wheel

we try to feel the brake...

if we have enough power to block the rear wheel

and in case of riding on one wheel

if we are able to secure ourselfs

and catch the balance.

So try to brake

And then on wheelie...!

Ok, so it you can all previous steps

we can move to learning cross hand wheelie

So riding on one wheel with arms crossed

Rules are very simple

same as with normall wheelie

If you can't wheelie yet check my guide about wheelie

But remember if you want to learn cross hand wheelie

you should can perfectly riding on one wheel

So learn it first!

So we move up, we raise a seat as before

Hands crossed

And let's go!

Ok, so we start as normal wheelie

But here arms crossed, finger on brake

We raise front wheel

arms straight

And strongly moving the pedals

we brake

We learn to brake by small finger

and what's more, rules are same as with wheelie

Let's go!

So when we can wheelie straight we can diversify it

by making circles

with hands crossed

and rules are same as with wheelie

And we move in a circle, we lean on

we move strongly

Here is one important thing

if we have very wide handlebar

then cross hand wheelie can be harder for us

when we have narrower - it will be better

And "siup"

And "siup"!

1. Put you hands opposite

2. Go on wheelie

3. Feel the brake

4. Keep balance by you body

And this is all advice about cross hand wheelie.

It's not hard

But it needs training

Here the most important is brake

But I think you can do it, just practice

I invite you to next guides and to subscribe

write comments if you have ideas about next tricks

or questions about previous tricks which I've shown

Bye! Regards!

Kamil Kobędzowski presents

MTBstunt guides

For more infomation >> How to CROSS HAND WHEELIE? - MTBstunt School #14 - Duration: 5:40.

-------------------------------------------

Rolling process on Ring Rolling Machine - Duration: 3:58.

Anyang Forging Press Company

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét