Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 30 2018

Hello Everybody! Finally I have arrived to Lithuania

The first vlog in Lithuania is gonna be about the festival

Today is going a festival which happens two times in a year

In spring and autumn

Shortly, farmers and other people sell their product

Promote to people

People walk around and get some stuff in the main street

In this vlog I am gonna try to coverage of the event

Let`s go then..

This is the main square of Vilnius (Lithuania)

Everybody walks around

Old Town. This is the Town Hall Square

There is a club over there

This one is a church

You can see people are walking around

By the way here you can see

one of the most popular pub, bar, club among students is Bardakas

Every weekend students gather here to make a party, after studeis

Finally arrived to the main street

On the left lots of people are selling their products outside

Transportation: trolleybus

On this side as well full of people

Farmers are selling their products

Now we`re gonna show you..

A little bit salty and spicy, seems more added chili

Let`s try yellow one

What is inside?

Some traditional songs

Trying non-alcohol "Kvass"

Really nice real "Kvass"

Like in Uzbekistan

This all what I wanted to show you about the festival is over

If you haven`t subscribed the channel yet

Do not Forget to Subscribe

If you wanna watch other videos, click here

See you in my next videos. Ciao!!!!!

For more infomation >> Lithuania - Festival ( Eng Subs) - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

Myclub maçına sarı formamızla çıktık | pes 2019 myclub online maç, top açılımı - Duration: 15:38.

For more infomation >> Myclub maçına sarı formamızla çıktık | pes 2019 myclub online maç, top açılımı - Duration: 15:38.

-------------------------------------------

С днем рождения, Оксана!Видео поздравление с днем рожденияРадуга слайд шоу - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> С днем рождения, Оксана!Видео поздравление с днем рожденияРадуга слайд шоу - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

Oddbods Learn Colors for Kids - Oddbods Funny Cartoon Compilation 2018 - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> Oddbods Learn Colors for Kids - Oddbods Funny Cartoon Compilation 2018 - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

troye sivan | crack video! - Duration: 5:14.

oh my my my!!

let's go have fun, you and me

f*ck this shit, i'm out

f*ck this shit, i'm out (no thanks)

don't mind me, i'm just gonna grab my stuff and leave

s'cuse me please

would've trade it all for you, there for you

but you gotta be there for me too

DRAMATIC SOUND

oH my gOD

wOOOW

oH mY gOD

i don't wanna sleep tonight, i just wanna take that

look at this dude

wait till you see the -

no NO no nO

i went out looking for love when i was seventeen

maybe a little too young, but it was rude of me

and in the heat of the night, seen things i've never seen

ooh-oh seventeen ooh-oh

ooh-oh seventeen

GOTTA GO FAST

GOTTA GO FAST

GOTTA GO FASTER

fAStEr fAStER fAStER fAStER fAStER

making my way down down town, walking fast,

faces passing, i'm homebound

beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful angel

wait wait

can i sit there?

i was kind of waiting for somebody

and boy i'll meet you right there, we'll ride the rollercoaster

cos it's true baby, i've been saving this for you, baby

coincidence?

i think

NOT

britney spears' ''hold it against me''

i hope you guys like it, you can also add me on facebook now

which is just facebook.com/troyesivan

that's

I AM THE ONE, DON'T WEIGH A TON DON'T NEED A GUN TO GET RESPECT UP ON THE STREET

all by myself

don't wanna be

all by myself

BOOBS IN THE THUMBNAIL B*TCH

PUT SOME BOOBS IN THE THUMBNAIL B*TCH

GET SOME MONEY AND REALLY F*CKING QUICK

you make my heart shake

brendon

break, but i can't turn away

this one has a very busy day today

his first ever training session, nash!!

you excited to get trained?

do you ever look at someone and wonder what is going on inside their head?

do i have to get off the couch to participate in today's activities?

fair enough

you're under the kitchen lights

you still look like

d-d-d-dynamite

and i wanna end up on you

byeee!!

whAT is UP?

For more infomation >> troye sivan | crack video! - Duration: 5:14.

-------------------------------------------

I'm Too Busy - Duration: 4:12.

These days I love studying the art of mindfulness. To be mindful is to become

aware of your surroundings. You know, so many of us that have a hard time being

present. It's because we're not mindful. We're only focused on our selfish life.

It's all about me, it's what am I doing and where am I going next? And we

only have the ability to really take our own perception. Becoming present is about

becoming mindful. And one of the ways that you can do that is by actually

having a daily practice of mindfulness. To actually sit and just become aware of

your surroundings, become aware of other people's thoughts and what's happening

in their world. If you do this, this will help you become a far more present

person.

I think the reason why I feel so passionate about this whole busy issue

is because I used to be one of the busiest people on the planet. I would

have the capacity to run multiple businesses and then find time for our

wife and then my kids. And all these activities in church. And I'd be running

myself wild. And in the end, I just... I didn't find myself really enjoying that.

To some extent, it was harmful. I wasn't investing in me, I wasn't taking the time

I needed for me. It didn't leave room for all the personal growth and development

that I wanted. And so, this whole idea that there's more than enough time for

every inspired choice, it's true if you choose for it to be true.

That's the beautiful thing about belief breakthrough. And beliefs is that you can

make them even more true just by choosing to believe in them. The reality

is there is right and wrong in this world. And then there's truth and then

there's lie. But then there's this massive gray area of perception where

you get to believe in the things that will benefit you. And if you choose to

believe that you have more than enough time for every inspired choice, you'll

find a way to create that time and self fulfill that prophecy.

You know since living with these beliefs, I have to tell you, my life does feel

like it has a lot more balance. And it's interesting. There's time more than

enough time to go to the gym, do my exercising or to read books. Or to you

know, to read ancient scriptures. What I love to do. To pray, to find time to spend

time with each one of my kids. There's time for everything that is important to

you. And this whole idea of balance, the ability for you to carve out time for

your health, wealth, connection and personal power. Meaning, time for

you to grow, time for your body to grow, time for your relationships to grow, time

for your finances to grow. There's time for all of it. If you choose to

believe it. That's my definition of balance. And sometimes we say we're out

of balance but what we really need to do is define what balance means. That is my

definition. Health, wealth, connection and personal power. And as long as I'm

working on all four of those, I feel balanced. You should ask yourself, "What do

you need to work on to feel balanced?" And then if it's important, make it a

priority and then do it. Now, listen. If you're done feeling too busy. And you

really want to get some help on living life

your terms the way you want, there's an investment that you can make into

yourself that will make that happen. Go to kriskrohn.com and check out one of

my upcoming events. I want to invite you to take a three-day vacation from life,

from your pattern, from all of your busyness. And invest three days into you

becoming a better you. A more present, a more grounded, a more balanced version of

who you are. In one of my upcoming events, we're either going to be training on how

to create financial mastery or it's going to be a breakthrough event. Or it's

going to be a manifesting event. Three days a gift for you to invest in you. So you

can step out of the pattern recognizing what's working and what isn't working? So

you can start doing more of what can work for you. I find that having a mentor

that can take you through experience of processes like my event coming up, this

next one we're doing a fire walk. Trust me, you'll be an incredibly present human

being. There will be nothing else on your mind and your busyness just won't matter

in that moment. Come have that three day experience with me. Go to kriskrohn.com.

Click the link in the description below. And I look forward to seeing you there

and helping you become less busy and more on purpose.

For more infomation >> I'm Too Busy - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

【 Honkai Impact 3 】Story Lost Memories Fu Hua CHI PART.3【Sub ENG/JP/PT/SPN】 - Duration: 2:37.

Nuwa: I really want to tell everyone about you

and l really want everyone to like you!

Fuxi: We're sorry that you alone had to bear this burden

Fu Hua: Fuxi…

Nuwa…

Otto: I understand how you feel.

Now is not the time to reminisce about these things

Fu Hua: …. l know

Xuanyuan: Are you leaving this place?

Fu Hua: This voice…

how could it be...

Xuanyuan: You do not wish to leave

Fu Hua: ….Xuanyuan?

Xuanyuan: You know once you return to the real world...

These memories you have worked so hard to restore

will again sink into the deepest recesses of your mind

And then you'll return to that lonely life of yours

Otto: That is the geist of nostalgia in your memories

It wants to keep you in there for eternity

Do not give in or you'll never return to the real world

Xuanyuan: Stay. Your friends

your memories and traces of your existence are all here

Jingwei… we are not the only ones you will be losing...

you will lose the memories of your past life!

Xuanyuan: Jingwei!

You traitor!

Otto: Phew. That was close

Code analysis has begun

Thank you for your assistance

Fu Hua: What…

what just happened? l...

Otto: You need some rest, friend

You just had a very long dream

For more infomation >> 【 Honkai Impact 3 】Story Lost Memories Fu Hua CHI PART.3【Sub ENG/JP/PT/SPN】 - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

Who Must Grow Up| NH tea MUSIC - Duration: 2:03.

Ai cũng có một thời

Chẳng bận tâm suy tư chuyện đời

những hồn nhiên thơ bé

luôn đi theo cùng bao nhiêu ước mơ

nhưng sẽ đến một ngày

phải tập quen với nhũng nỗi buồn

quen với những vấp ngã

quen với nụ cười chẳng còn vô tư

ai rồi cũng trả qua thôi

ai rồi cũng phải lớn lên

hãy chân trọng ngày hôm qua

để làm niềm tin viết tiếp tương lai

đường đời sẽ có những trông gai

đừng sợ trước những nỗi đau

khó khăn của ngày hôm qua

For more infomation >> Who Must Grow Up| NH tea MUSIC - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

$1 Sushi Vs. $133 Sushi • Japan - Duration: 19:55.

- We're back, we're in Tokyo, we're Worth It Japan part dwa.

- Is dwa a two in any language?

- It's French.

- Un, deaux, trois. - (laughing) wait, what.

- You combined two and three.

You know how you know we're in Tokyo?

The Tokyo Tower and the sound of cicadas.

(loud growl) You hear that?

- We had to bring along our friend, translator,

tasty producer, lovely person all around, Rie McClenny.

- Hi.

- We're gonna be eating things that come on rice.

- [Rie] In a shell.

- We may even put on some fancy clothing,

which we've never done for a restaurant before.

We're doin sushi.

- Well, let's go, how do you say let's go?

- (speaking foreign language)

- [Group] (speaking in foreign language)

- Today on Worth It, we're gonna be

trying three excellent sushi places

at three drastically different price points

to find out which one is the most worth it at its price.

- [Steven] And we made the mistake

of coming in 95 degree heat.

- Worth it.

- I'm super excited, the first place we're going to

is an highly automated sushi restaurant called Kura Sushi.

- We call it Kaiten-zushi, kaiten is like spin.

- Sushi is brought out to you on a conveyor belt.

- I wish I could be conveyor belted

to this restaurant right now.

- You want me to try?

- Yeah, conveyor belt me.

- Alright.

(grunt)

- [Rie] Bye.

- [Steven] I fought Yoshi.

(laughing)

(upbeat percussion music)

- (speaking in foreign language)

- For somebody who's never been

to a conveyor belt sushi before,

can you explain how it works?

- (speaking in foreign language)

- What are the advantages to having

the automated systems in the restaurant?

- (speaking in foreign language)

- Wow. - Whoa.

(laughing)

- [Steven] So excited, each of these plates is 100 yen.

- Approximately one US dollar.

Then we have self service green tea here.

- [Steven] Woo!

- [Andrew] Never seen someone so excited for hot water.

- Hot running water.

- Yeah at your table.

- Come on, sometimes my shower doesn't even do that.

- Kanpai.

- Kanpai.

- Hot!

This is the optimal time, it's like enough time

for you to look at it, decide if you want it,

but then it's like if you don't get it,

you're not gonna get it.

- It's like the Tinder of dining.

- Yes, swipe,

right. - Swipe right.

Alright, here we have two beautiful shrimp coming by,

come on Steven. - Okay,

maybe we should just go for it.

Pop it open, pop it.

- [Andrew] First hit, here we go.

- [Steven] Oh yeah.

- Here Steven,

- [Andrew and Steven] (speaking in foreign language)

- Perfect!

- Oh, now I'm excited, now I'm gonna grab,

hey how about some tuna.

- [Steven] Tuna!

- [Andrew] I love tuna.

- [Steven] Look at this long cut of tuna.

Cheers it up, that's so great!

- [Andrew] Yeah, we can have as many as we want,

they just keep coming.

- Ahh!

- Ever been in a lazy river?

- Yes, oh my God.

- This is the lazy river of food,

instead of you in the river,

the food is in the river, you just seize the river.

- [Rie] Sanma, it's a pike mackerel.

- [Steven] Mm, the fish was tender,

the rice was well packed, like satisfactory

in all of the ways that you want sushi to be, what is this?

- [Rie] If you get five plates.

- [Andrew] You get to play the game.

- [Andrew and Steven] Oh no!

- [Andrew] What happened?

- [Rie] You lost.

- [Andrew and Steven] Aww.

- So if we won, what would happen.

- You get the toy in a plastic ball.

- And then I want dessert, next.

Oh, fluffy ice with green tea red bean.

- [Andrew] Nice, the order was heard,

thank you. - Was heard.

(gasp)

- [Andrew] Oh here it is.

- [Steven] Cheers!

- Mm, that's what you need when it's hot outside.

- (whistled blow) Ice blast.

We're at eight plate count.

- [Andrew and Steven] Nine.

- [Andrew] I'll just do it.

- I touched it.

- Okay, we're at the baseball stadium,

I like it. - Come on.

Yeah, get home.

Oh, we won! - Did we really?

- [Rie] Yeah.

- [Andrew] No way, it's coming out.

(excited laughing)

Got some stickers.

- So I thank you for the meal.

(speaking in foreign language)

- [Andrew and Steven] (speaking in foreign language)

- That was wonderful.

- Fun and cheap.

- Yeah and very technologically advanced,

which I appreciate.

- So, we're headed to our next sushi spot,

but before we do that, we asked Rie for a suggestion

on any desserts that would look fish shaped.

- [Rie] We're here.

- [Steven] Here we are, here we are.

I love it, it's a beautiful stand.

- [Rie] Konnichiwa.

We are eating taiyaki, it's a fish shape pancake.

What do you want?

- [Steven] I want a red bean taiyaki.

- [Rie] Okay.

- [Steven] Andy wants matcha.

You can have the matcha one Andy.

Aw, it's so cute, I got the red bean.

- [Rie] It's a green tea.

- Alright, we're gonna try this taiyaki now.

I also have red bean.

- Alright.

- Look, fish, cheers.

- [Andrew and Rie] Cheers.

- [Group] Mm.

- [Steven] (speaking in foreign language)

In the 1980s, Norway had too much salmon.

And so there was a guy who was tasked

by the Norwegian government to sell some of it to Japan.

He was able to strike a deal with a company called Nishi Ren

and that catapulted salmon into the sushi market in Japan.

- We didn't have salmon sushi before that.

- That is a great international collab,

to bring a new all star food into prominence.

- [Rie] When you eat fish shape food,

do you eat from the head or but?

- [Steven] Head.

- [Rie] Head.

- Where we goin next Andrew?

- So next we're on our way to a place,

called Shun sushi, is that right?

- I'm here.

And it comes recommended by one

of our colleagues named Hitomi actually.

- Yep, my work wife.

- Your work wife?

- [Rie] Yeah so this restaurant is neighborhood sushi joint.

Somewhere you wanna go once in a while

when you are craving sushi, sushi chef knows you.

- Oh, that's what I want.

- Yeah.

- I want my sushi chef to know me.

How do you get a work wife?

- You have a work wife.

- [Steven] Who?

(laughing)

(upbeat piano music)

- (speaking in foreign language)

- I'm curious how long you've worked as a sushi chef.

- (speaking in foreign language)

- Today we're gonna be ordering the omakase set.

- Hai.

- What is the choice of fish

that you're gonna be serving us.

- [Chef] (speaking in foreign language)

- Yes, absolutely. - Yes.

- So what do we have coming first Rie?

- [Andrew] Sake.

- [Group] Kanpai.

- Do we shot this, or, no we just, okay.

(laughing)

- [Andrew] Ooh, he's grating wasabi.

- You know what I love about sushi?

You're seeing everything that goes into

what your money is going to.

- [Rie] So this is chutoro.

- Here we go, first bite.

- [Andrew and Steven] (speaking in foreign language)

- Pure and utter joy.

- You know it's not like a piece of fish

on top of some rice.

It tastes like a single unit.

- Yeah.

- [Chef] (speaking in foreign language)

- (speaking in foreign language)

- That was delicious.

- Mm, so happy.

- Very pleasant texture, it's also really interesting,

the temperature that it arrives.

Sushi, I don't think, is a cold food.

It becomes a part of your mouth instantly.

- (speaking in foreign language)

- The best temp, is body temp.

- [Chef] (speaking in foreign language)

- It's unbelievably sweet.

- Yeah, it's kinda light.

- What did you do to the uni?

- (speaking in foreign language)

- It tastes like melon.

- [Chef] (speaking in foreign language)

- Mm, the squid was, ex-squid-zit.

- In a word, it was, Squidward.

(laughing)

- What do you think is the special elements

about a sushi dinner like this, like us sitting here?

- [Chef] (speaking in foreign language)

- So is it mini shrimp?

- [Rie] Yeah.

- [Andrew and Steven] Wow!

- [Steven] All raw.

Mm, oh my God.

- [Rie] Saltwater eel called anago.

- Yeah, Annie's face just perked up,

it comes out and she's like.

- [Andrew] Wow, look at it.

- (speaking in foreign language)

- Hey yo, it was almost like biting into a crepe cake.

- Yes.

- I saved it for Annie, tamagoyaki.

We really appreciate it, thank you very much.

- Shun sushi.

- It ended too shun.

(sarcastic laughing)

- I love it, it was very comfortable.

Chef was very friendly, and I loved the conversation.

- I realize today, I want a sushi chef

like I want a hair stylist.

My hair stylist is the person I see

probably more regularly than everybody else in my life.

I want that for a sushi chef.

- Yeah.

- This is my sushi dance, I've decided.

- [Rie] What partied sushi.

- We're going to our final sushi spot,

a place called Kyubey, and from what I understand,

we need to get a little bit fancy.

Rie, what's goin on here?

- It's rimi shransta sushi, everyone knows Kyubey.

The chef from Shun knows, my dads know, it's very famous.

- Alright, let's go get that Kyubey.

- Oh, the reason we're dressed up is because

we're eating in a restaurant with a dress code.

I cannot believe that we got such

a prestigious sushi restaurant in Tokyo.

- Let's do it.

(upbeat orchestral music)

- (speaking in foreign language)

- Everybody we've talked to in Japan says Kyubey is amazing.

Why do you think Kyubey is so popular here?

- (speaking in foreign language)

- I mean, this has gotta be one of the,

I don't even know how to talk, let's just eat.

- One of the greatest opportunities we've had on this show.

- Yes, I'm a little nervous.

- (speaking in foreign language)

- [Andrew] Wow.

- Big inhale.

No, no, no, more, more, more.

Don't afraid, and this is a top tool to grind.

This is shark skin.

- Oh, wow. - Wow.

- Please touch it here.

- [Andrew] Real shark skin?

Arigatou, Gozaimasu.

- [Chef] Just one hand is okay, too polite.

(laughing)

- I'll be less polite.

(laughing)

- [Group] Kanpai.

- (speaking in foreign language)

- Mm, it's gonna be a good night.

- [Chef] (speaking in foreign language)

- [Rie] So this is tai snapper.

- [Andrew] Why does he tap it with the knife?

- [Chef] (speaking in foreign language)

Feel? - Yeah

- Here, no? - No, sorry.

- I'll make wasabi double than them.

- [Steven] You're not strong enough Andrew.

- I'm scared.

- [Chef] Don't feel?

- Mm, I feel it now, very good, yeah.

- (speaking in foreign language)

- [Andrew] Oh wow, there's green onion underneath them.

So excited.

- [Steven] What is this fish?

- [Chef] This is turbot.

- [Andrew] Oh, turbot?

- And touch top the sushi, this side, bottom and fish.

Softly, softly, and you have.

- It was really amazing.

- Yeah, the springiness of it.

- You try the next way to pick up with the finger.

- Okay. - Okay.

- Thumb and center finger.

- [Steven] Are you gonna eat that?

- [Rie] He keeps those live shrimp

in a same temperature as the sea water.

Slightly warm rice with cold shrimp.

- [Chef] (speaking in foreign language)

- [Steven] Finger.

- [Chef] (speaking in foreign language)

- [Rie] (speaking in foreign language)

So he's gonna give Annie a cooked shrimp.

- Already seasoned.

- Uuuuni.

- [Chef] (speaking in foreign language)

- Are you kidding me? - Are you kidding me?

- [Andrew] Your father invented this style?

- [Chef] Yes.

- They make this in Ohio.

- Please go while the seaweed is dry,

I want to hear the crispy noise of seaweed.

- That is incredible tasting.

- That was everything, cold, uni, the wasabi burn,

the warm rice, the crunchy seaweed, everything.

- I would have thought that,

that was like hundreds of years old.

- That style called Gunkan-maki, Gunkan is a battleship.

- Oh, Gunkan-maki.

- I love that.

- Battleships.

- Cause they kinda look like battleships.

- That's my favorite.

- We should get some more sake.

- No, would you like some Adam?

Adam's a sucker for good glasses.

Adam took a sip of the sake and said,

I just realized how all sake

was supposed to taste for the first time.

- Yeah.

- [Chef] Head of shrimp.

- [Rie] I think he wanna utilize all the ingredients,

the real head to tail.

(laughing)

- It's like a little shrimp chip.

- [Rie] (speaking in foreign language)

- Mm, wow, wow. - Oh, oh, mm.

- [Chef] (speaking in foreign language)

- [Steven] It's so beautiful.

- Oh wow, that was really new tasting for me,

because I've had a lot of sardines before

but never like this baby taste.

- Yeah I was expecting more of a fishier taste.

- [Chef] (speaking in foreign language)

- [Andrew and Steven] Mm.

- Wow, it's so custardy, it's like flan.

- Wow.

- And then Adam died.

- [Chef] (speaking in foreign language)

- [Group] Aw.

- [Rie] What a hospitality.

- Usually when I put on my suit

I have to go somewhere I'm thinking

what is this night gonna bring me but havin a great.

(gasping)

(laughing)

- [Rie] Abalone.

- Wow.

- Havin a great time.

Feel like I'm hangin out

in somebody's basement just playing video games.

- I feel like I've stepped in something I can never go back.

- The thing that was, every piece had

its own kick about it, or it's own character.

- It's own personality.

- Yeah.

- (speaking in foreign language)

- [Rie] This is it.

- Have a question?

- I do, I have one question?

Why is sushi so great?

- (speaking in foreign language)

- Well thank you very much. - Thank you so much.

- (speaking in foreign language)

- We are glad you enjoyed.

- [Andrew] It was so good.

- Thank you very much.

- I'll never forget it.

- Guys I wanna say, ya'll look snazzy today.

Adam especially.

- You don't look too bad yourself there.

- Thank you very much.

Doesn't change the fact that we have to do our jobs.

And our job today is which sushi restaurant

was the most worth it to you at its price?

- I truly loved every place we went to,

although at first glance a lot

of the preparations might look the same,

you really got a completely different thing

at every restaurant.

And I think each would be worth

going to at their price point.

For me, if I came back to Tokyo,

I would go to Kyubey, I think it's that good,

it would be worth the price every time.

- Rie?

- I liked this episode a lot,

sushi's something special in Japan

and you can enjoy different level.

My Worth It winner is Kyubey.

- [Steven] Oh, I knew it.

It's also not too expensive.

- You can spend a lot more at a restaurant.

- I wanted Shun to be my winner

because it was like my barber of sushi.

But I do also have to go Kyubey.

He paid attention to every detail, Annie?

- Kura sushi.

- Wow, Adam?

- [Adam] I liked Kyubey.

- [Steven] Kyubey,

Kyubey. - Wow.

- That's it for sushi, quick shout out to Daiki,

all this way from Taisai, Japan,

who helped us get into Kyubey.

We're still in Japan, we got one more episode here.

- It's Rie's favorite food.

And we're visiting a special old friend

next week on Worth It.

- [Andrew] He noticed you were left handed right away.

Have you ever felt so noticed?

- [Steven] No, I didn't feel noticed

when I went into seventh grade

and all the chairs were built for right handed people.

So, he's better than chair manufacturers, that's for sure.

- [Steven] Oh, yes!

For more infomation >> $1 Sushi Vs. $133 Sushi • Japan - Duration: 19:55.

-------------------------------------------

Tatto and tatto artists in Dhaka New Market ❤️ Shapon Khan Vlogs - Duration: 11:22.

For more infomation >> Tatto and tatto artists in Dhaka New Market ❤️ Shapon Khan Vlogs - Duration: 11:22.

-------------------------------------------

Pig Family in the Bunks | Funny Cartoon for Children with Daddy 🐷 Mummy and Baby Pigs - Duration: 1:44.

Hi! Please enjoy the new episode of the Pig Family Cartoon!

For more infomation >> Pig Family in the Bunks | Funny Cartoon for Children with Daddy 🐷 Mummy and Baby Pigs - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

ÇUKUR 2.SEZON 3.BÖLÜM ANALİZİ - Duration: 5:54.

For more infomation >> ÇUKUR 2.SEZON 3.BÖLÜM ANALİZİ - Duration: 5:54.

-------------------------------------------

Khá bảnh đi bar kenzo cùng anh em yên phong - Duration: 6:24.

For more infomation >> Khá bảnh đi bar kenzo cùng anh em yên phong - Duration: 6:24.

-------------------------------------------

Entrepreneurship Is The Best Personal Development Program - Duration: 12:53.

Are you interested in personal development? Well,

entrepreneurship is Bar None the best personal development program there is.

-Wow, I'm going to need to hear more. Alright .I'm going to start this up with

one exception because I think religion could fall as as the exception. But next to

religion, I'm going to definitely say that entrepreneurship, oh man. It is. -Calm down, Nate.

-You're growing every single day. -Your energy is overflowing.

Oh man. -This is me with my energy overflowing. I've never been more excited

in my entire life. Okay, so... How many people... I'm... This is a question, we didn't

prepare this. I'm just curious. How many people do you know that went to business

school that now run a business like they're entrepreneurs? Versus that our

employees for businesses. -Mmmm. I'm going to say one. I have one that I can think of

right off the bat. The others I think I'll work for, work for the man. -Okay. So,

one out of several? -Yeah. -Okay. -Right now just that quick of a question. -I admit. I

only know one person that went to business school but he is an employee. He's

not a business owner. -And I know a lot of business owners that didn't go to

business schools. A million of them. -Yeah. I know hundreds, you know millions.

Yeah. So, I got a bachelor's degree but it was in human biology. I certainly, I

looking back I thought, "Maybe it would have been cool to take some business

classes." But it's all about trial and error. And learning from your mistakes.

And when you're trying to figure something out you're just... It's

engaged learning. -It's experiential learning, right? I mean, it's literally the

laboratory of life where you go, "You know what?" In fact, you know, it's interesting

you have a lot of people who are business owners who go back to school

because they feel like they want... If they want to make themselves more valuable

for a potential employer. First of all, I see your eyes go... I see you go, "Why in the

world would a business owner go back to work?" And it's true. But some

do. Because their businesses fail. But then they get back to the work. -They get a

little letter or something that can put after their name.

-Yeah. -Little, little initials, right. That's true. It does help on a resume. But

ultimately, though they do learn... There's certain things that are kind of hard

facts, if you will, the theory of business leadership and business management and

whatever else, administration. But they learn more in that, the time that they

ran their own business. Because it's where the rubber hits the road. It's

where they really dealt with actual employees as opposed to just learning

the theory of organizational development. -Yeah. -You know. And behavior and all if that stuff. So, I

took five years to get my degree at BYU. -Of human biology. -Yeah I was a... I fell

some classes and... -What's this? What's this bone? -The ulna or the radius. -Yes. He doesn't even

know. Well, no it depends on where your arm is twisting at. - I just trapped him. He doesn't know. -Okay.

-I was going to say. Anyway, sorry. So, you did five years to

get your degree. -And I learned a lot. -Of course. -I learned a lot but looking back,

I've learned so much more since graduating.

How about human biology? No, not about human biology but certainly quantity of

knowledge and definitely applicable. Like applied knowledge. Because I didn't go

into dentistry. Nothing to do with medicine or... -Of what he was dreaming of.

Now, I value my science background because I think kind of in a scientific

way. And I valued that. I love, you know, kind of the scientific method. -Yeah. You

know? -Office ease. -Yeah. Making sure you've got a good sample size. And I've got this

foundation. But really everything that I've learned at business is all been

self-taught just because entrepreneurship can be really tough. It

can be really tough. And I'd all be transparent and admit that the majority

of the years that I've been an entrepreneur, I have not been successful

financially. It's been a struggle. But I've been so darn committed to it

because I love it. And passionate about it and even when the bank account is in

the negative, I still believe in what I'm doing. And it's,

it's such a relief. I've stuck with it on. And I'm here. I look back at all those

hard times. I look at all the hard times that I've had. -This is cathartic for him.

And I look back at all those hard times and the lessons that I learned and the person

that I've become in the process. And I wouldn't trade it for anything.

-Yeah. -I would not trade it. -Yeah, well you live and learn. Really that's what

it. Is as I'm saying is, the school of hard knocks,

you know, the kindergarten of getting the crap kicked out of you. You know, whatever

you call it. You know, it's just the lessons of actually getting out and

doing it. Holy cow. If he had just dawn and gotten

a degree and spent all that time getting that... And I'm not saying there's anything

wrong with getting an MBA or anything like that. It's going to work for the vast

majority who become CEOs of major corporations or bigger small companies.

But the entrepreneurial spirit is just strap on a pair and go do it. And you

know, you take some mitigated risks, you fail now and then, you learn from your

failures and you stay. But this is it: It's being committed to what you started

with. It goes through modifications through time. But the basic kernel of

what you started with is the same basic thing that you have now. Except now, as

opposed to just being a turd, it's a polished turd. If you'll forgive the

disgusting imagery. But that's the old saying. And now, it's becoming more of

something vital and valuable and worthwhile. Stuff that you can teach

other people. Things that they come to you and they go, "Oh, great Nate." Hat in

hand, right up to the door. I've seen them. What can you tell me about my future? -Let's

switch gears and talk about creation. -Okay, I believe that we are...

We all have an innate desire to create. It can tie into a religion

beautifully. -I thought you meant THE creation. Just creation, okay. -I believe

that as God's children, we definitely have an instinct to create. (-Hmm) -That you

know, maybe your beliefs agree or a-line or disagree in some way.

-We certainly all share the desire to procreate.

-Okay. -Well, but I'm saying that's also creation, right? But I mean it is

propagating the species. Keep going. -Think about... Let's go back to business.

Entrepreneurship. When you're the creator of a company, you get to decide the direction

you get to create the products or services, you get to improve them. It's

very fulfilling. Especially when it succeeds. What provides me the

biggest amount of fulfillment is seeing my clients get a result.

The main reason why I don't sell website design anymore is not because it didn't

sell well. It's not because my clients... This is a real statistic. Over 99% of my

clients were happy with their websites. I tracked how many people complained out

of the 600 or whatever, there was only like three people that we couldn't

please. -Nice. And so, they were happy with their website. So, why in the heck did I

stop but it was profitable. Okay, my clients weren't getting a lot of traffic

to their websites. They were happy with it. It was beautiful but their family saw

it and it was just, "Hey, I've got a website, I'm legit." And also the

traffic that did go to their websites, they really weren't making

sales. It wasn't a conversion machine. -Yeah. -And it wasn't providing me

fulfillment because I wasn't helping my clients get results. I created something

but it's like, "Well, what good is this creation if it's not fulfilling its

ultimate purpose?" -Right, yeah. -And so, I've tried lots of different things and I

found this place here on YouTube where we can create YouTube videos, we can

launch a channel in a certain way, we can get a result and every one of my clients.

It's working. -Yeah. -It's working. -Yeah. -I love it.- It's cool. -So and I look back

and it's like, "Look where we're at. I created this." And it's just such a... -So for

you, that's really the payoff. The years of struggle and of challenges and

whatever else. I mean, it's worth it for you to get to a point where you go. I'm

actually... Not just doing what I want to do what I'm good at.

But what I've always wanted to do is to help my clients get results. To see the

results. -Yeah. And I look at that as that's huge personal development.

From where I started to where I am. I've really grown a lot just because of this

this opportunity. Okay. So, I kind of touched on this earlier about about business is

hard. Really, I've come to learn and embrace that mistakes really are

stepping stones success. -Mm-hmm. -And I don't intentionally

go out and try to do something that's going to fail. -Of course not. -Right? So it's

like... It's not like saying, "Ooh, I love mistakes. I love making mistakes." Because

we don't like making mistakes. But.. -They're opportunities. -Exactly.

Every mistake gives us an opportunity to learn. -Right. And then to do it again the

right way or better way. -Yeah, there are some organizations. Again, I'm a speaker

and a trainer. I deal with a lot of different organizations. And often, I hear

those that have a culture where they actually... They don't try to nurture

mistakes but they don't come down on hard on the person or fire them, Much

worse. They recognize them. They say, "Thank you. That's a lesson learned for us.

Because you failed on that, we now have our body of knowledge is growing based

on this particular product or service. We're never going to do that again. Thank

you. Here's a couple of tickets to a movie. We don't encourage you to screw up

again." But it's not, you know... -Wouldn't that'd be a cool boss to have? -And

they're and they're out there. That's what I'm saying. You know, they have that

same, that same mentality. -Alright. So, I want to wrap this up with a question

that came in on Quora. The anonymous person said, "When did you regret being an

entrepreneur?" So, I have I, as much as I loved it. I thought about that when have

I ever regretted being an entrepreneur. I wrote down a specific example. Because

there was a time, I remember it's a memory seared in my brain. I was sitting

in the Walmart parking lot needing to buy diapers. -In a car? -Yeah sitting in a

car. Did I not say car? -Sitting at the park lot. -I'm being very literal. Because if it's

seared in your brain maybe you were just sitting in the parking lot. -I was

in a car but I needed to buy diapers. But I knew that there was

no money. I knew our checking account was like slightly in the negative. And I just...

It was just a real emotional time. Like, What am I doing!!? You

know? Like, how come this isn't working. And I've had many instances

like that where... And you hear a lot. I heard from parents, I heard from friends,

"Why don't you just go get a job?" -Yeah. -Oh! I hate that. It's so emotional with that.

It's like, "Come on guys, I'm working way hard." You know?

-Well, but you know you can't... I know you... It's easy to say don't take things

personally, right? But I mean everyone that loves you it takes everything

personally. And they love everything about you. And so, that is just the

natural, that's the natural man, the natural man or woman saying, "Look, it's

not working. It's not that we don't believe in you. It's that we think your

business sucks." So, that's... Hopefully they never said that. But you know what I mean?

It's like, you know, there's a chance that.. And I think this is what's true. As

an entrepreneur, you conceive, deliver a diaper that baby. And so almost

symbolically, in the fact that you're at a Walmart parking lot and you're in your

overdraft, you're overdrawn on all of your funds. Just to get diapers for a

real child. But in a way it's like, your baby needs, you know, has a poopoo. You

know, your baby needs new diapers and you just don't even have enough to do that.

But you know, your your business is your baby. -Oh, yeah. I look at what I've created,

what I've done. and it's like, "Yeah, I'm behind but I'm not going to set this aside."

Because I believed in what I'm doing. And I've learned so much and I've

grown and say, "How could I throw this all aside and go back to being a stinking

employee?" That's how I... -In other videos, we've established already his complete

disdain for being employee. And that's I think what keeps you... Keeps driving you.

Which is awesome. What do I say after that? I've talked about poopoo and diapers and love. This has

been... We've really run the gamut of human emotion and waste. So the question that I

have for you that I'd like to see in the comments is "How is entrepreneurship a

personal development program for you?" Something that we didn't touch on here.

I will read it, I'll respond. Glad you're here. We'll see you tomorrow.

For more infomation >> Entrepreneurship Is The Best Personal Development Program - Duration: 12:53.

-------------------------------------------

Ciao adios - Duration: 6:06.

... or not

To be honest, it was not us who were singing, but...

... Tom the dog

For more infomation >> Ciao adios - Duration: 6:06.

-------------------------------------------

#14|Vieraissa|Tokimeki Memorial: Girl's Side - Duration: 20:05.

For more infomation >> #14|Vieraissa|Tokimeki Memorial: Girl's Side - Duration: 20:05.

-------------------------------------------

BEST OF NASIR - নাসিরের গান - Best 10 Songs - Full Bangla Audio Song - MusicBoX 18 - Duration: 45:46.

BEST OF NASIR - নাসিরের গান - Best 10 Songs - Full Bangla Audio Song - MusicBoX 18

BEST OF NASIR - নাসিরের গান - Best 10 Songs - Full Bangla Audio Song - MusicBoX 18

BEST OF NASIR - নাসিরের গান - Best 10 Songs - Full Bangla Audio Song - MusicBoX 18

For more infomation >> BEST OF NASIR - নাসিরের গান - Best 10 Songs - Full Bangla Audio Song - MusicBoX 18 - Duration: 45:46.

-------------------------------------------

WoT - 25TP KSUST II (Ace Tanker) - Duration: 9:13.

For more infomation >> WoT - 25TP KSUST II (Ace Tanker) - Duration: 9:13.

-------------------------------------------

Urvashi Yo Yo Honey Singh new song Shahid Kapoor Kiara Advani 2018 Musical World - Duration: 3:24.

Urvashi Yo Yo Honey Singh new song Shahid Kapoor Kiara Advani 2018 Musical World

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét