Thứ Bảy, 1 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 1 2018

Okay, so..

I have arms now.

Hey guys, I'm NiceMark and today I want to show you Minecraft on a different platform

- virtual reality.

It's been out for a while now but I'm actually not sure if it's that popular, so I wanted

to give you a quick tour of how it looks and feels like in case you haven't seen it already.

First of all, everything looks a lot bigger.

You know how a block is 1 meter in height?

Well, it really does feel like a meter.

Here's our toolbar.

You can navigate through it by pressing the buttons on the VR controller or by simply

touching the item you want to choose with your other hand.

I'm using the HTC Vive VR headset, by the way.

Gathering resources is simple, just swing your arm at the block you want to break.

There's also a button for that if you're too lazy.

And.. actually here I hit the ceiling and it crumbled a bit.

This is the game where you hit things in real life the most, at least in my experience.

So since it's not safe to swing my arms at the ceiling I'll just press the button to

do it for me.

The VR mod adds an interesting item called climb claws.

You can climb anything with it.

A good usage for it would be to climb trees and chop down from the top of it.

This way you won't destroy your ceiling if you can reach it like me.

Swimming.

Again, you can just press a button to swim.

Just like you can for anything else.

But that's no fun, so I'll swing my arms instead.

It's great exercise.

Of course climbing doesn't start on the climb claws, you might even argue it doesn't fit

the vanilla game and is more like a mod that you would get for fun since you can climb

anything and that might be unfair.

But there are still ladders and vines you can climb and they are lots of fun.

Let's just craft them first.

I'm still not good with the controls, so bear with me.

I'll figure it out eventually.

Great, we got some ladders.

Now let's build a pillar to climb.

I just press a button on my controller since I'm not sure if there's a way to swing my

arm to place the block.

And here it is.

It has to be my favorite feature, it really feels like climbing something.

You can hold on to it and look around too.

Now if only I knew how to get down..

You can feed animals by shoving the food in their mouthes.

You feed yourself the same way.

And of course, drinking potions works too.

Shooting a bow.

I'm making all the movements you see in real life and it's tracking them and putting them

into the game.

And swinging swords.

It's really easy to harm things with it.

In the game and in real life.

And that's that.

This is just a really quick and simple video showing just the basics.

It's also a good video to make for me to get back into making videos for you guys, I'm

working on a few different things for the channel and we'll see how it goes, I guess.

I would also like to thank everyone who is still with me since I've been away for a really

long time.

Anyway, let me know in the comments if you know about Minecraft in Virtual Reality and

if you played it before.

Do you want to see more videos in it and about it?

Thanks for watching and I'll see you all later, bye bye!

For more infomation >> Minecraft - Virtual Reality Gameplay (Vivecraft): Quick Overview - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

BTS - 'VT Cosmetics' (Time To Shine) - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> BTS - 'VT Cosmetics' (Time To Shine) - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Excelvan Q7 Review - Budget HD LCD Projector for Movie & Games - Duration: 5:11.

1080P Full HD support, 3300 lumens, 1280x800 native resolution, keystone correction, 20000

hours lamp life...

Yes, that's all part of Excelvan Q7 Projector.

A budget yet performing HD projector that suitable for movie and games.

Excelvan Q7 is a World Cup Memorial edition projector.

Of course, it is not limited to watch football only.

It comes well protected and have a lot of goodies with it.

VGA cable, AV cable, HDMI cable, power cord, remote control, owner manual, quick user guide

and warranty card.

Build quality is great for the price.

Come in white and silver colour.

Focus point and keystone can be adjusted.

Support 55 to 160 inch projection size.

Height is adjustable as well.

Lot of input for you to choose from – 2 USB ports, 2 HDMI ports, VGA and AV.

And there is a headphone jack output for audio.

Built-in control buttons for you to navigate and select movie to watch if remote control

is not around.

Finally, there are 4 anti-skid pads at bottom to provide stability.

Don't forget about the built-in 4W speaker and fans too.

Let's have a look on the projector brightness on around 60".

Excelvan Q7 has 200 ANSI Lumens that is suitable for dark environment.

As you can see, picture quality, colour and contrast are getting better when lights turn

off.

Image quality is decent for a budget HD LCD projector.

Surely better than non-HD DLP Pico projector as you have more pixels in HD resolution.

And that's give you clearer and sharper image.

Yes, texts can be seen clearer for sure.

You can use it as big monitor for office work if you want too.

Colour wise is a bit off out of the box.

But you can adjust it later.

No worry, it's normal for budget projector.

Yes, I like projector with built-in media player.

By plug in USB flash drive, you can enjoy your favourite movie and music then.

No additional TV box is needed.

For your information, it can support up to 1080p video.

As for the built-in speaker, it is decent to blast in a quite large bedroom.

Of course, don't expect much bass from this tiny speaker.

I always connect external speakers.

You should too.

And won't hear any fan noise in this case as well.

As I mentioned, you can adjust picture quality, colour on Excelvan Q7.

That's what I do when I got it.

Always set custom user picture settings.

Colour temperature can be set as well.

Same apply to sound, clock and other settings.

Alright, let's have a look on the picture quality with Android TV box attached.

Q7 supports both 50Hz and 60Hz.

It manages to playback 60 fps video clip with ease as you can see.

Samsung 4K China video clip is doing okay too.

Same apply to LG 4K IPS video clip.

Nonetheless, watching cartoon is the best on Q7.

It performs better on bright scene.

Can you use Excelvan Q7 to play games?

Sure, why not?

I don't feel much input lag at all.

Everything is working as expected through Android TV box that connected with Bluetooth

gamepad.

You can use it to play PS4 / XBOX games too if you want.

Well, that's all for Excelvan Q7 review.

A budget HD projector that good for both movie and games.

Do use below link to buy one to support me.

Be sure to thumb up too.

Thanks.

And I will see you again.

Peace…

For more infomation >> Excelvan Q7 Review - Budget HD LCD Projector for Movie & Games - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

Avengers 4 Thanos Snap Sends Adam Warlock To Soul World!? Doctor Strange Planned It All - Duration: 5:34.

High Priestess the council is waiting

they are perturbed I've wasted our

resources when they see what I have

created here their wrath will dissipate

it's a new type of birthing pod man-bat

my child is the next step in our

evolution more powerful more beautiful

capable of destroying the guardians of

the galaxy

I think I shall call him

Adam

so during Gardians the galaxy to the N

see this is said she unveils the

ultimate weapon and says I think I will

go him Adam meaning Adam warlock what is

good G she washed you here woody video

on Avengers for now the scene I was

referring to was the Adam warlock seen

in the post-credits scene for gardens of

the galaxy 2 so we know Adam warlock was

most likely going to pit in garden the

galaxy 3 based on this scene but seeing

as James gun was fired will this even

happen so most likely now what is gonna

happen is the Adam warlock scene Adam

warlock is gonna be in Avengers 4 I'm

pretty sure and I'm gonna talk about how

Infinity Ward set this up without you

even knowing about it so who is Adam

warlock Adam warlock was a perfectly

logical being created by people who

wanted to shape the world into their

logical way of thinking the society the

evil cult that created Adam warlock had

a quick death at the hands of comic

writers the character himself however

played quite well with the audience

perhaps this was the reason why the

writers chose him to be the leader of

The Avengers group that goes against

Thanos

and the power of the universe in the

comics Adam warlock had been living in

the soul work with Gamora

which perfectly aligns into the end of

infinity war despite the moments

infinity war where Thanos visit a young

Gamora supposedly the sword which is now

pretty much being confirmed

Joe Joe Joe Russo has said that the

scene of following the infinity snap

isn't proof that Kimora or anyone is

actually stuck in the sword but come on

Rick come on guys it's pretty obvious so

the soul stone is unique among the

Infinity stones because it plays host to

a different realm called the soul world

the soul world is where Adam own soul

retreats when his body dies he's also

brought the souls of other characters

like Gomorrah and Drax there so can be

at peace the soul stone is unique among

the Infinity stone because it plays host

to purgatory like realm cooled the soul

world the soul Ward is where Adam waltz

own soul retreats when his body dies and

he's also bought the souls of other

characters like Gamora Drax and so forth

so at the end of the movie baby dwara

said too fast is it done

he replied is Joe Russo said it's a

spiritual representation of her and

obviously there is something that the

soul stone has to do with the power when

asked about the scene so when Thor

missed the headshot and fast snap his

fingers it was actually the power stone

that took everyone to the soul stone

believe it or not that was pretty much

being revealed but what's interesting is

was Adam warlock also sent her to the

soul stone world or was Adam warlock

already there because you've got to

think about it Doctor Strange in all

that fourteen million plus possibilities

he knew he was going to be there so

before Doctor Strange gave the Infinity

stone to fast being the time stone he

put a spell in place that he would

reverse when he got to the soul world in

order to get out in order to speak to

Adam warlock because in this one chance

where they defeated Thanos Adam warlock

was key now I know what you're gonna say

there's been no casting there doesn't

have to be a cast in we know he's there

so will Adam Locke appear in this movie

I'm gonna be pretty shocked if he

doesn't we know he's set up at the end

of God's galaxy to why we know is

pinnacle to the Infinity Gauntlet

storyline in the comics and I know they

don't pull from the comics but they

can't miss this part out of the comics

so guys let me know is Adam warlock

coming to Avengers 4 they could have

kept it secret I don't expect this

characters to be pure CGI well mostly

but it's gonna be interesting if he

isn't it so guys let me know in the

comment box down below what do you think

did the fan off snap waking up Adam

warlock or did it create Adam warlock or

was Adam warlock already in there asleep

so anyway guys let me know in the

comment box down below what do you think

about this theory is Adam warlock down

there and is he key to getting everyone

out of the soil world if they're even

there but let's be honest they're not

even gonna introduce the concept of that

if he is isn't actually down there are

they it's like always guys

share the video I like it

about it and I look at you in another

video but first guys I do have that

infinity war blu-ray giveaway all you

have to do is drop down below who is

your favorite MCU villain not fan us and

say why anyway guys I will catch you

very soon

getcha

For more infomation >> Avengers 4 Thanos Snap Sends Adam Warlock To Soul World!? Doctor Strange Planned It All - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

Iris Split Ergonomic Mechanical Keyboard Build - Duration: 16:51.

One thing that I've really enjoyed seeing; is the community grow, which has brought so

many options, in particular budget DIY options.

And one vendor that has really really impressed in this regard is Keebio, offering a range

of very interesting keyboards.

And perhaps one of their most popular products is the Iris split ergonomic keyboard.

So today we're going to do a double build with two Iris'.

While Keebio do have plates and cases, my good friend Laser Ninja who is based here

in Sydney Australia, laser cuts a bunch of stuff, including cases for the Iris.

So here's the package I got from Laser Ninja.

I got a couple of Pro Micro's which you will need to power the Iris.

Then I have 2 Iris cases, one for myself, and another for someone I'm building it

for.

I already have an Iris PCB set, so the package came with just the one pair, in which he got

from Keebio.

And included, we have the diodes.

2 TRRS jacks to connect the two halves.

2 reset buttons.

And 2 4.7k resistors.

You can also get the LED support add-on kit, which includes 2 MOSFETs, and 2 resistors

for said MOSFETs.

Alright so here are the Iris PCBs.

The ones I have here are the Rev. 2.5 ones.

These are both MX and ALPs compatible which is cool to see.

And these are identical, so there's no left or right PCB, as you can solder to either

side of the PCB.

And I'll use the left side PCB as the master, therefore the right side is the slave side.

First step is to put in the diodes, in which there is one for each keyswitch.

To do this, you bend the pins like so, and you'll have a black bar on one side, which

is the cathode pin.

And then on the PCB, you'll have these spots which are labelled with a D for diode.

And the square pad is for the cathode pin.

Bend the pins outwards on the other side to keep them in place for soldering.

And yeh it's just simple through hole soldering.

I'll link tutorials in the description below if you want to learn how to solder.

Next we'll put in the TRRS jack.

The reset button.

We have the 2 resistors that will be put on just this master side.

So the slave side will not have these on there.

If you want to add LEDs then you have to have the LED support add-on kit that includes 2

MOSFETs and 2 resistors.

You put in the resistor here, and then for the MOSFET put solder on one pad, hold it

in place, and then solder the other two legs.

Like many budget PCBs, the Iris requires a Pro Micro to drive it.

However for now we only want to solder in the headers, as the Pro Micro goes on at the

very end.

Again, leave the Pro Micro until the end.

Some people use tape to hold it in place, but I like to just use the actual controller

to line it up.

Everything you do to the left side, you do to the right side, but on the flip side instead.

With the only exception being the 2 resistors that go here.

But yeh, at this stage, you should have something that looks like this.

Now to open the first case from Laser Ninja.

He is a friend of mine, so I don't want to sound like an absolute shill, but I am

impressed with how this was packaged, with all the contents in separate bags and stuff.

So we end up with the acrylic base plates, the mid pieces, and then the top mounting

plates.

This is a matte black plate, which is glossy on the other side.

And for the switches, we have some 62g Zilent's, which are basically silent versions of the

well known Zealio's.

So they're tactile switches, which have dampeners on the stem.

These 2 switches here are located right under the Pro Micro, so the switch pins will need

to be trimmed down to give the Pro Micro enough clearance.

I also like to add a bit of electrical tape just in case.

Before you solder the Pro Micro, you should test it and flash it, because if they are

dead, these are an absolute pain to desolder.

I'll have a video linked that goes through the flashing process.

And for the other PCB, you have to flip the Pro Micro, so it looks like this.

The person I'm building this for also wanted underglow lighting, so here I have a WS2812B

RGB LED strip.

The spacing on this particular strip isn't great, so I can only fit 3 in a row.

But the ones sold on Keebio are much more tightly grouped.

So i'll put in 2 rows, which in the end makes for a more even light anyway.

I got pretty lazy when filming, so I'm just going to explain with my finished pieces.

First I'll start with the master side, which is my left hand piece.

For this, we will need to make some connections with wires, which involves stripping the ends

of the wires, tinning them, and then soldering them in place.

If you don't know how to do that, I'll link a tutorial in the description.

Okay, so the direction of the strip is shown with these arrows here.

So at the start of the line we need to wire Din to RGB on the PCB.

Again, that must be at the start with the first LED.

And then we can wire the 5 vault to VCC, and the ground to ground.

These 3 wires are only a bridge to the other strip, so don't worry about that if you

only have 1 strip.

But as you can see, it's just extending it.

And then right at the end, which will be the last LED on the line, we wire Din to Extra

Data.

Now to the slave side.

This time the strip starts from the bottom, as you can see with the directional arrows.

So again, we connect Din and Extra Data.

Then we have 5 vault to VCC, and ground to ground, just like with the master PCB.

And these 3 wires are again just a bridge to the other strip.

And that's all there is.

So in the end this is what my PCBs look like.

I'll put the full res photos in the description if you want to have a look.

Most of the empty spots are just for in switch LEDs, and the pairing resistors, but since

LEDs are an absolute pain, I skipped those.

Now to put it all together.

We have a satin ice snow base plate, which will let that underglow lighting shine through.

And we have solid black mid pieces.

This utilises a simple sandwich case design.

So we have screws on either side, which screw into the standoffs in

the middle.

To give the keyboard some angle, there's a range of legs available at different lengths.

I just have a couple of different heights, and these screw into the actually pretty nice

metal and rubber feet.

And here's the other one, with the exact same process, but without the underglow lighting

because I couldn't be bothered.

The Iris uses the QMK firmware.

So we can download an available default hex file.

Or you can use something like QMK configurator, and create your own custom layout, which is

what I recommend anyway.

You can watch a separate video of me configuring my Iris if you want.

And here are the two Iris keyboards all done.

Kind of.

And straight away, these will be an eye catcher to most people unacquainted with these types

of boards, because of how unique they look.

First we have the black case with the translucent white bottom, with the DSA 2049 keyset.

Honestly, this keyset only made this more difficult to use because I don't have any

visual cues now, but it looks pretty cool nonetheless with these pretty soft colours.

Perhaps something not as strong as black would have been better for the case, but I still

like it.

Now for the other one, I was going to put on some blank clear DSA keycaps on this, but

they didn't come in time, but I really dig how this looks.

In fact, I wish I just went with a clear base plate, instead of this translucent white piece.

It's just cool to be able to see the PCB, and all the components and stuff.

So actually typing on it.

It was, well is, very very difficult for me.

I don't really have the time or patience to actually give it a real good try over an

extended period of time, so trying to adapt to this columnar stagger layout was too much

for me.

I already struggle quite a lot with ortholinear boards, so yeh.

Anyway, this is regarded as an ergonomic keyboard.

So first we have the split nature of it, which allows for more natural arm and shoulder positioning,

as it can be spaced out.

And that allows us to also angle the pieces, for better wrist positioning.

And then we have the tented aspect which again, just provides a more neutral position.

I'm not sure on what tenting angle is suitable, but I guess it varies from person to person.

But since I do like to rest my wrists on the table because I'm lazy, some of the steeper

angles are a bit too much for me.

As said, this has a columnar stagger, so the columns are all aligned, but we have a slight

stagger with the rows, which makes sense for the lengths of our fingers.

It's basically a split 60% kind of board.

The purple keys are the letters and numbers, and then we have our modifiers that flank

both sides as per usual.

Below that, we have the thumb clusters.

I have all 1U keys, but these two keys here can be a single 2U key instead.

Personally, the three bottom keys are very easy to use, but the top key on both sides

are pretty tough to reach naturally with the thumb.

But I'd rather have it as an extra key anyway, rather than a singular 2U key.

Everyone is different in how they use their keyboard, so that's why I think it's imperative

that you create a custom layout for this.

For example, by default, the spacebar is on the right thumb, but I always use my left

thumb for that.

And then I personally use caps lock a lot, while others don't.

But I think those who have a better typing technique will truly benefit from this sort

of keyboard.

I personally just use 3 fingers on my left and 2 on my right, so I have to move all over

the place anyway, which isn't the best for ergonomics.

But yeh, you'd definitely need some time to adapt to this, and get the best out of

its ergonomic design.

These 62g Zilent's are quite the relaxing typing experience.

They're super quiet as you could hear, and really the background noises drowned it out

a bit.

They're reasonably tactile, especially for an MX style switch, while also being quite

light on the fingers.

As for the other board, this was just a case of not having enough of a particular keyswitch,

so I had to be a bit creative to fill it all up.

Overall, it's a very unique product that has been made more accessible by Keebio.

It takes a bit more work to get to the finished product, so there's more soldering involved,

since it's just a bare PCB, but it's not really difficult, it just takes more time.

And then there's creating your own layout and flashing it and all that, but again, that's

pretty easy as well.

I'm super delighted with the acrylic cases from Laser Ninja.

They were well packaged.

Well designed.

It's very easy to put together, with its sandwich case design.

And the tenting legs are also very simple, yet effective, with a range of heights available.

So big props to him.

And last of all, it's good fun putting it all together, and it actually felt quite rewarding

in the end.

If you happen to be in Melbourne, there will be a mechanical keyboard Meetup, run by my

friends at DailyClack, on the 15th of September, and I'll be giving this clear Iris away

as part of their raffle.

So definitely come if you can, and I'll put the link in the description for more info.

For more infomation >> Iris Split Ergonomic Mechanical Keyboard Build - Duration: 16:51.

-------------------------------------------

Coloring #162 [Let You Down] ║Sony Vegas - Duration: 0:38.

she's all that

to all the boys i've loved before

soz

t@gged

beyond the lights

mr. sunshine

good girls

sachiiro no one room

city hunter

sachiiro no one room

t@gged

skam it

mr. sunshine

darısı başımıza

mr. sunshine

darısı başımıza

queen of the south

For more infomation >> Coloring #162 [Let You Down] ║Sony Vegas - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

Does "Like Begging" Actually Work? | w/ Xernical - Duration: 4:36.

E A R R A P E

Don't forget to smash that like button in the face I will give you seven seconds to do it

You are boss if you hit that button

Down below using the #LIKEDLIKEABOSS! Now hit the subscribe button to my channel for more videos like this

and ring the Bell notifications, let me know what you'd like to see next and watch my latest video about CENSORED

That's all I got today subscriber squad. I will see you in the next video, but first donate on patreon. PEACE

That was an example of what YouTubers will do sometimes to get viewer interaction.

We're now going to be diving into the data behind whether asking viewers to smash that like button actually

Results in viewers smashing that like button. We will be examining two informal polls we conducted on our peers, one reddit post and some quora articles.

Hopefully by the end of the video you'll have a better understanding behind the banking for likes and subscriptions

First we decided to conduct a straw poll with our peers. The question we asked was when you hear hit that like button

Are you more or less likely to do so? six people voted for less likely and seven voted for neither. Nobody,

however, said that it would make them more likely to do so.

This tells us that the general public does not appreciate hearing people ask for likes and it's probable this data can be extrapolated

For the general public audience. Before we go any further

Let's talk about SEO. SEO stands for search engine optimization

Which basically means how much attention and publicity your video is getting. The higher your video's SEO, the more likely people will see your video.

YouTube increases your SEO based on 2 factors: video content and user engagement.

Video content is simply the youtubers content but user engagement depends on the viewers.

This is what we'll be focusing on

I found a reddit post on r/

out of the loop that talks about this topic. A user explained that when a video has more likes, comments, favorites, and

even dislikes, it gets a higher SEO score. higher SEO means YouTube pushes the video to more people

So even if you dislike a YouTube video for asking for likes you're giving them what they are looking for, more views

which means more money. I also found an interesting article on quora about the

usefulness of asking for user engagement

the writer said that if youtubers don't ask the viewers will just pass by without doing anything and therefore not benefiting the videos SEO as much. one

Writer also says that youtubers who don't ask for likes shares or sub will get about 40% less of that.

so calling viewers to do these actions is in fact very effective so does hearing

Smash that like button make you more likely to check like on the video according to our straw poll

The answer was 100% No, but the information from the reddit and quora articles say otherwise

It means that this is not just a cringey meme but a valid marketing method!

Another poll we did asked: A)

What makes a good YouTube video and B) if you have ever liked a video on YouTube what made you like that video?

The majority of the eight answers we got indicated that high quality

Enjoyable YouTube videos with interesting content are most likely to make them click like on the video in this video

In this video, we have shown that asking for likes lowers viewers appreciation of the yt video.

However, it is clear that even though people don't like it,

It generates more ad revenue by making more people see the video

It is not a kind strategy, but one that must be used nonetheless

Reminding viewers to press like does not have to be a 30-second cringefest this here's what we're asking:

Youtubers: focus on making high quality videos. dont go over the top when asking for likes. a simple like would be appreciated will do.

viewers, support the youtubers big or small that make enjoyable content.

Thank you for watching. And if you enjoyed this video, please leave a like and spread the word :)

You

For more infomation >> Does "Like Begging" Actually Work? | w/ Xernical - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

Inazuma Eleven Outer Code - 01 "Shirou & Atusya" - Duration: 5:34.

For more infomation >> Inazuma Eleven Outer Code - 01 "Shirou & Atusya" - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

LANTERNA VERDE | TOM CRUISE SERIA UMA BOA IDEIA? - Jujuba ATÔMICA - Duration: 9:37.

For more infomation >> LANTERNA VERDE | TOM CRUISE SERIA UMA BOA IDEIA? - Jujuba ATÔMICA - Duration: 9:37.

-------------------------------------------

Barbecue party board game play | Xiaoling toys - Duration: 10:58.

Barbecue party board game play | Xiaoling toys

For more infomation >> Barbecue party board game play | Xiaoling toys - Duration: 10:58.

-------------------------------------------

MIKY - SUPERTRAP (VIDEOCLIP) - Duration: 2:29.

For more infomation >> MIKY - SUPERTRAP (VIDEOCLIP) - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

WHAT'S IN THE NEW WORKOUT SCHEDULE? - at home workout for beginners | intermediate | advanced - Duration: 2:38.

I don't work out five days a week. I'm not gonna lie. I'm just keeping it real. I'm a mom

I'm a wife. I have a home. I wrote a business and I'm not making excuses

It's just that there are 24 hours in a day and I like to sleep so

What is going on Coco Puffs what back to my youtube channel

I just wanted to give you guys a sneak peek

little preview of the September workout schedule give you an update on the booty program and

Just kind of talk to you guys on the September workout schedule

Mondays are our lower body day the most important day tuesdays

We're gonna work on the abs and the waist that's also obviously a very important day but, you know priorities on Wednesday

We're going to have our fat burning day

Thursday's are gonna be our upper body days and Friday's will either be fat burning or full body again

And then we rest on the weekends, even though there's a workout for you every day

You don't have to do every single workout every day. You just have to do what works for you

I don't work out five days a week. I'm not gonna lie. I'm just keeping it real. I'm a mom

I'm a wife. I have a home. I wrote a business and I'm not making excuses

It's just that there are 24 hours in a day and I like to sleep so

Now about the booty program it is coming in September all the workouts have been filmed and it will be releasing

Toward the end of this month all the workouts in the booty program can be done with body weight

even though I

Recommend you use some equipment if you can get your hands on some that's all I wanted to say in this video

I have some other things on my mind that I'm kind of thinking about

Maybe I should do a giveaway, but I don't want to make any promises

I always want to make sure that I'm sure before I say anything so just stay tuned keep doing your workouts if you cannot afford

To join my website just yet. Don't worry about it. I still love you

I still love you and I'm still posting free workouts here on YouTube for you guys cuz like I said

I know many of you are students many of you are young and I know what it's like to be eating ramen noodles

Every day, so I understand I fill you I get you I'm here for you

Thank you for watching this video

If you want to join the September workout schedule

I can't believe I forgot to say that if you want to join the September workout schedule

Click the link below use the code Cocoa Puffs to get a nice little surprise when you're checking out and hopefully I'll see you at

My website bye guys

For more infomation >> WHAT'S IN THE NEW WORKOUT SCHEDULE? - at home workout for beginners | intermediate | advanced - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

NRO | Top 5 Thủ Thuật Đi Doanh Trại Mới Nhất | Ngọc Rồng Online - Duration: 3:14.

For more infomation >> NRO | Top 5 Thủ Thuật Đi Doanh Trại Mới Nhất | Ngọc Rồng Online - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

Navarrete Prida entrega a Congreso Sexto Informe de Peña Nieto - Duration: 2:13.

 México.- Poco después de las 17:00 horas (Hora Centro), el Congreso recibió de manos del secretario de Gobernación, Alfonso Navarrete Prida el sexto y último Informe de Gobierno de Enrique Peña Nieto

 También puedes leer: Entregan Sexto Informe de Gobierno de Enrique Peña Nieto  Dicho documento fue entregado por Navarrete Prida el cual dijo "en la apertura del primer periodo de sesiones del ejercicio de esta 64 legislatura hago entrega formal del Sexto Informe de Gobierno"

El presidente del Congreso, Porfirio Muñoz Ledo pidió al secretario de la Segob que le dijera a Peña que ellos sí acudirán al mensaje que ofrecerá el próximo lunes

 También puedes leer: El México de hoy, "es mejor que el de hace 6 años", afirma Peña EL DEBATE dio a conocer que será hasta el próximo lunes 3 de septiembre cuando el Informe del priista Peña Nieto sea abierto, y posteriormente ofrecerá en punto de las 12:00 horas un mensaje en el que hará publico el contenido de su informe al mando de México ante más de 500 invitados

 Dicho acto también servirá para instalar oficialmente la 64 Legislatura.  En el mensaje que ofrecerá el máximo Ejecutivo Mexicano se prevé que inicie con un mensaje político, después se transmitirá un video sobre sus principales obras y programas, y cerrará con un resumen de sus cinco ejes de Gobierno

 Éstos son Educación de Calidad, en el que enumerará algunos resultados de la reforma educativa; México Próspero, los avances de la economía; México Incluyente, que contiene los logros de sus programas sociales; México con Responsabilidad Global, donde hablará de la relación del País con el mundo; y México en Paz, sobre el tema de seguridad, en el que él mismo reconoce que no está satisfecho

 De esta forma también está estructurado el documento que se entregará a los legisladores, por ello, pese a que la Presidencia guardará el informe, todos los años es revelado por diputados y senadores

  

For more infomation >> Navarrete Prida entrega a Congreso Sexto Informe de Peña Nieto - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

NIFTY Will Extend To 12,000 In The Medium Term | Atul Suri, Marathon Trends PMS - Duration: 1:58.

For more infomation >> NIFTY Will Extend To 12,000 In The Medium Term | Atul Suri, Marathon Trends PMS - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

Zingaretti si candida a guidare il Pd: "Serve un partito diverso" - Duration: 2:45.

 Il governatore del Lazio, Nicola Zingaretti, prova a prendersi il Pd. Allora si candida? "Io ci sono

Anche se sono il primo a dire che il problema fondamentale non è il segretario", risponde Zingaretti ad Aldo Cazzullo del Corriere della Sera nella quale elenca gli obiettivi fondamentali per far riprendere il più grande partito della sinistra, oggi all'opposizione

 Occorre "riaprire una sfida collettiva. Molti di noi sono fuori da noi. C'è un popolo di competenze e di sensibilità che è disperso, frammentato

E c'è una nuova generazione, molto combattiva, che non ci ha mai incontrati. L'obiettivo è riaggregare

Ricostruire una cultura politica che ti faccia sentire parte di qualcosa. Sostituire alla rabbia interna la passione, alla polemica il contenuto"

 E come? Zingaretti evoca "un Pd diverso, per costruire una nuova alleanza azzerando le attuali forme politiche

Anche la nostra". Ovviamente, sottolinea Zingaretti "dobbiamo saper includere e valorizzare come Pd le forze produttive, le energie popolari e sociali, in una forma-partito" che però – badate – deve essere "radicalmente democratica, capace di conciliare una forte leadership collegiale e decisioni dal basso"

 E i 5 Stelle? Cosa sono i 5 Stelle? "Un corpaccione dove c'è dentro un po' di tutto

Prevale una protesta, spesso assai giustificata, verso le istituzioni italiane ed europee così come sono oggi, i partiti che sono diventati macchine elettorali"

Fonte: Corriere della Sera →

For more infomation >> Zingaretti si candida a guidare il Pd: "Serve un partito diverso" - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

EVERYDAY SKINCARE ROUTINE - Duration: 15:35.

Hi guys, my name is Miranda. Welcome to my youtube channel. This is my very first video

And today I'm gonna be talking about my everyday skincare routine. So I have a

little

basket full of goodies here that I use

every single day

which is a lot of stuff. So I am just going to go ahead and

Go through the products as I would use them throughout the day

And I'll let you know which ones are different when I use them at night time and I'll show you the ones I use at

night. It depends when it is in the week because I only exfoliate about twice a week.

So if it's an exfoliating day, I have lately been really into Dr. Brandt's

microdermabrasion age defying exfoliator.

It says this renews skin radiance,

polishes and smoothes, and helps diminish the look of fine lines. What I like about it is that it's

microdermabrasion as it says in the title, so it's like a micro exfoliant. So

the

exfoliating properties are not really harsh on the skin at all, but it's really fine.

And it definitely works it definitely feels like it's working on your skin and it feels like it's sort of renewing your skin and polishing

it. But it just it does just that it polishes. It doesn't like

harshly exfoliate so I really like that about this. But I do at times switch out this

exfoliator for a different one and when I do use a different one, I've lately also been into Kate Somerville exfolikate.

This is a product that I have been really interested in for a while.

It's kind of hyped. I think I've heard about it on YouTube a decent amount. So I

decided to

Try it out. And that's not true. It came in a fab fit fun box, but what am I saying?

Funny story actually, both of these exfoliators came in a fab fit fun box.

Not a partner. Would be happy to be but both the these came in fab fit fun boxes

And I love them and I use them religiously. I

kind of switch it out. But yeah, I I really enjoy both of these exfoliators. This one is a little bit harsher.

I don't to say it's harsh. I want to be careful with the word harsh because I don't think it's harsh.

It says it's an intensive exfoliating treatment. So I would say it's definitely more intensive than this one because like I said, this is microdermabrasion.

But I really enjoyed both of these. So I

exfoliate with these if it's an exfoliating day.

During the week and then when I wash my face

in the morning, I use Estee Lauder's Perfectly Clean

Multi-action Cream Cleanser slash Moisture Mask. So I have really dry skin,

so I knew that I needed a new cleanser.

So I went to the Estee Lauder counter and I asked them which cleanser of theirs is most

hydrating and is the best for dry like dehydrated skin

and they told me that this is the best one.

And I actually really enjoy it. So it's not it I would say it's not at all like a

traditional

cleanser

or face wash.

So if you're used to a face wash that lathers a lot

or that you feel is almost like a body wash and how it deals with your face that it really lathers and cleanses deeply

you're not going to

probably

enjoy this that much.

However, I am used to a lot of cream cleansers or like foam cleansers because my skin is so dry

so I really I really really like this it leaves my skin feeling really really refreshed and

moisturized which is its job, obviously, so I have really been enjoying

this cleanser it's it is a little bit on the pricier side because it's Estee Lauder

But as far as sort of high-end skincare goes it's not bad at all.

And I think that between skincare and makeup skincare it's definitely more of the investment. You can definitely

go to the drugstore and find really great makeup products and I'm not saying that there aren't good

skincare finds at the drugstore as well. But if you're gonna splurge on one of the two, I would definitely say splurge on skincare.

So yeah, anyway back to the point is I really enjoy this

cleanser. The cleanser that I use at night time is also an Estee Lauder cleanser.

This is the advanced night micro cleansing balm. So

something that I was doing for a long time

when I first got this cleanser was that I was using it I would wet my face after I had removed my makeup

And I think you can actually use this as a makeup remover, but I haven't really done that.

I usually remove my makeup before I wash my face

but I

Was wetting my face and then I was dipping my fingers into it and working it into my face

but I actually read the instructions on the back and it

specifically says to use it on dry skin.

So not that it was bad when I used it with wet skin,

but I definitely think it works better if you use it on dry skin.

Basically, it's just a balm, just a cleansing balm.

This thing is really hard to get off.

Okay, there we go. Um, it's just a cleansing balm. It's just like a clear sort of white on the inside.

I don't know if you can see that really well, but

yeah, it's really nice. It's it's sort of a rich kind of luxurious product

which I really really enjoy. Once I have cleansed and

exfoliated the next thing I do is I tone.

And lately I have been using this Caudalie moisturizing toner.

I really like this.

I just put a little bit of it on a cotton round and put it all over my face.

I have noticed that even if I remove my makeup at nighttime

With a makeup remover and I use a cleanser and a lot of times at night

I double cleanse, like I will do two washes, two different washes. And then when I

put this on a cotton round and I clean my face makeup or like dirt will still come off of it.

So this is actually really good at like removing any leftover

makeup or dirt or gunk that has just accumulated on your face and neck throughout the day.

So yeah, I really enjoy this. It's a really good toner.

I don't know that I'm going to repurchase it just because I am interested in trying out a few new

toners that I have on my Sephora loves list if you know what I mean. But yeah,

I'm not opposed to repurchasing it in the future, but when I finish this bottle, I think I might try something else out.

Immediately after I finish cleansing and toning my face. The first thing I do is apply a face oil and

the face oil that I use currently is the Kora Organics Noni Glow face oil. Full disclosure

I bought this because Miranda Kerr

helped create this and she used it in like a vogue

sort of get ready with me video and I saw it and I was like, "Oh my word that looks so good," and it's Miranda Kerr.

So I did buy this because of that but I will say this is a lovely oil and I really do enjoy using it.

I use it straight after I tone.

I just put a few drops onto my hand and then just pat it into my skin and down my neck.

It's really important that you take it down your neck as well so that your neck is getting the same sort of

treatment and love that your face is so specifically this is intended to smooth nourish and brighten your skin.

And it's a glow oil so I will say that my skin does feel really glowy.

I really like using it in the mornings and night times.

At nighttime, it makes my skin feel really fresh in the morning.

And when I use it in the morning, I like how it looks under makeup. It does have a really nice glowy finish to it.

So yeah, this is a great oil that I really enjoy.

That's all I have to say about it.

So moving on to

moisturizer moving on to moisturizer.

The moisturizer that I use during the daytime is the Estee Lauder Day Wear

Multi Protection Antioxidant 24 hour Moisture Cream Broad-Spectrum SPF 15. Quite a mouthful, but

mainly to be honest with you, one of the remain reasons I got this was because of the SPF in it. I

really wanted a product that was gonna have some sun protection in it. I am currently on the lookout for another

sunscreen that I can use underneath this.

But I wanted some at least had something in it until I found a sunscreen that I really liked

This product smells really good.

It doesn't really have a strong sunscreen smell. This one I think is scented, but it's not really really strong.

It's not like overpowering. It is a nice kind of fresh

scent that I enjoy. So this is the

moisturizer that I use during the daytime. The moisturizer that I use at night is the Origins High

Potency Night-A-Mins Mineral Enriched Renewal Cream

So the one that I have is not the oil free version; it has oils in it and

again, one of the main reasons that I that I got it with the oils in it is because I have really dry and dehydrated

skin.

And

I really really do like this product. I would say that it is thicker than I was expecting

It's it is very very creamy and once you apply it, it does become kind of oily

which is a reason why you would only want to use it at nighttime. It is a night cream

and I would recommend only using it at nighttime. I

really love the smell. It smells like oranges. And so

every time I use it, I'm like, "My face smells so good!"

But it is a really really rich moisturizer. So I don't know what the oil free version is

like I think if you have sort of normal to oily skin

that one would be a much better option probably than this one.

But if you have really dry skin like I do, I do recommend this product. I do enjoy it.

It is really luxurious and really creamy and rich, so I do like it.

But again, sometimes you just have to apply it sparingly.

Just don't like really dip your fingers in there and use it a ton of the product. Just apply it sparingly to your face

sort of in like little dots is how I do it and

it works out great. In the morning, I find that my skin is almost like bouncy because of this product and it does feel really

really loved on and

hydrated and stuff. Eye cream! So the eye cream that I you is the Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with avocado.

I don't think this is like an incredible eye cream. I do like it. I do enjoy it. There's nothing wrong with it.

I don't think it's necessarily like a game-changer.

I'll probably try out a different one when I'm done with it, but I but I do like it. It's a good eye cream.

Okay now moving on to lips because they are a part of your face and they are a part of your skin care.

The lip scrub that I have been using lately is the Mint Julips Lip Scrub. It's a sugar scrub by Lush.

It smells good, it tastes good, and overall, I think it does a really nice job.

So it's as far as lip scrubs go, it's it's good, it's fine.

But what I really like pairing it with after I've used it is the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask. This is a great mask.

I use this at nighttime, during the day.

Basically all the time I use this. It's supposed to be specifically a lip sleeping mask,

but I do like using it all of the time.

It's just like this little

pinky color and as you can tell I've had this for like a couple of months and I've barely made a dent in it.

So I think that it lasts a really long time.

I think something that helps me conserve a lot of product with this as well is the fact that it comes with this little

applicator.

It kind of almost looks like like one of those disposable ones that used to come with like drugstore eyeshadow palettes.

I don't know what they're called.

I don't know if it's like it's not really a doe foot applicator, but it comes with one that is like silicone on the end

which is really

sanitary and

it also is really nice to use with this because you don't have to worry about getting product on your finger and then having it

left over and and wasting it or whatever, wiping it off.

So I think that that does help conserve product and I just really like that this kit comes with it and it comes with its

own little case to keep it inside.

And you can travel with it. It's super easy. You can just toss it in your purse at any time or your backpack or whatever.

So, yeah.

This is a really great mask.

I take my makeup off every night with the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes, and these are just like the

basic ones I believe. It's just the blue color.

I'm pretty sure I bought this in like a big pack at Costco 'cause they're cheaper there.

Yeah, I think probably everyone and their mom has seen these or used to these.

I just find that they are kind of the best thing I've been able to find at the drugstore.

I've tried like Yes to Cucumbers and I've tried Aveeno, and I've tried

Garnier, and I've just tried a bunch of different cleansing towelettes and makeup remover

towelettes and I've just found that these are the best ones. They don't irritate my skin.

I don't feel like I have to tug to get makeup off

I don't usually worry about getting every single stitch of makeup off and every little tiny drop off of my face when I take it off

with this because I cleanse my face immediately after.

But I just find that these take it off the easiest and I don't, they don't irritate my skin. So

that's why I've kind of stuck with this classic and everything else like from Sephora. I'm sorry

I just can't buy it because it's way too expensive

for makeup towelettes.

Like I just I can never justify paying like $20 for a packet of these. I just, I just couldn't. So, yeah.

These are kind of just a classic that I continue using. So anyways, that is all I have for today.

I hope you guys enjoyed my very first Youtube video. I will be sure and link all the products that I mentioned in the description.

And stay tuned because I am hopefully gonna be uploading at least, at least I'm hopefully gonna be uploading one video a week.

I'd like to do two,

but I'm not sure if I can stick to that schedule so I don't want to promise that, but I am hoping to do

one video a week. If you guys liked this video, please give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my new channel

and

you should turn on the notifications bell as well so that you can see whenever I upload a new video

which will be once a week.

I hope

Anyway, umm, alrighty, so that is it for today. I am gonna see you guys in my next video. Bye!

For more infomation >> EVERYDAY SKINCARE ROUTINE - Duration: 15:35.

-------------------------------------------

See an Online Therapist for Help with Anxiety - Duration: 4:42.

Do please contact me if you'd like help with anxiety.

If you'd like to see an online therapist for help with anxiety then go to my website and

learn about the online therapy for anxiety service that I offer via Skype.

So working with an online therapist is obviously very convenient and all the studies show that

online therapy is just as effective as therapy in a face to face situation in a therapist's

office.

There's no difference, especially if you use Skype or other video platform, so you can

see each other.

That's the most important thing.

So Skype Therapy is much more effective than email therapy or some form of chat format.

Because when you can see each other the efficiency of communication is greatly increased and

that's quite important for working with the concepts of psychotherapy that can help you

overcome your anxiety.

So I teach Mindfulness Therapy, which, over the years, has proved to be immensely effective

for overcoming all kinds of anxiety, whether that's a generalized anxiety disorder, whether

it's obsessive compulsive disorder, social anxiety disorder, agoraphobia, or whether

it might be fear of driving, or any other kind of anxiety that you might be struggling

with.

Mindfulness Therapy really is excellent at helping you control those patterns of habitual

reactive thinking that feeds your anxiety.

It is probably the best approach available.

CBT, cognitive behavioral therapy is often recommended for working with anxiety and it's

quite good, but I believe Mindfulness Therapy is the next step up from CBT.

It works much more directly with thoughts and with emotions.

It works on changing your relationship to thoughts and emotions rather than focusing

on trying to get you to change your thoughts by some form of rational intervention.

Often that's just not so effective because your thoughts are very much emotionally charged

by anxiety to begin with and it's very difficult to just try and convince yourself that your

thoughts are irrational and somehow stop those thoughts from bothering you.

Mindfulness Therapy doesn't try to change thoughts by some sort of rational argument

but rather it works on actually neutralizing the emotional charge of those thoughts directly

by working with the emotions that fuel the anxiety thoughts.

You will see for yourself just how effective this approach is.

It only takes, really, three to four sessions with me to learn how to apply mindfulness

for working with your anxiety, and I will guide you in how to do this and teach you

in great detail how to apply mindfulness so that you can practice by yourself working

with your thoughts and with your emotions between sessions.

And after three or four weeks of working with me you will see tremendous changes.

So please contact me if you would like to learn more.

Thank you.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét