Thứ Bảy, 1 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 2 2018

Hi guys! welcome back to my channel Avanti Morocha

Today I'm going to show you how to make this Halloween Bat Wreath

I found these portfolios at the dollar store

and I knew they would be the perfect material to make spooky bats.

This is an outdoor wreath and requires durable material to withstand weather elements.

to make this project you can use a cutting machine or just use scissors

I hope you've liked this project and if you make it don't forget to share a picture

on my facebook page or tag me on Instagram I'd love to see it.

If you have any questions leave them in comment section.

if you are interested in getting a Cricut or a Cameo

I'm going to leave you the links to where you can buy them in the info box below the video

if you are new to my channel and you like what you see hit the subscription button.

tap the notification so you get informed every time I release a new video

don't forget to visit my blog follow me on my social media

like this video and share with your loved ones see you soon chau chau

For more infomation >> DIY Halloween Bat Wreath | Cameo3 | Cricut - Duration: 8:16.

-------------------------------------------

Красивые дома в майнкрафте ♥ Подводный замок с драконами - Duration: 31:09.

For more infomation >> Красивые дома в майнкрафте ♥ Подводный замок с драконами - Duration: 31:09.

-------------------------------------------

Couple get into heated argument over rules while playing Uno - Duration: 5:09.

A Brooklyn couple's crazy - and sometimes violent - fights have turned them into social media stars with millions of online followers

   Chicklet, real name  Steven Negron, and his girlfriend Melani Cruz document their wild and hilarious 'arguments' in videos posted to their Instagram accounts

The couple's brawl's and jabs at each other almost always go viral with millions of social media users tuning in

  Chicklet and Melani's latest video, a funny 'argument' about Melani not cleaning the dishes right, has amassed nearly two million views in just two days

Chicklet, a comedian, captioned the video: 'fellas this how you suppose to have them'

 The video ends with Melani hitting her boyfriend, snatching his camera and making him clean the dishes for her as she yells at him to make sure it's done right

  In another recent video, Chicklet and Melani are playing an intense game of Uno with some friends when they start arguing over the rules

The video starts with Chicklet setting up his phone to capture Melani's rant that he's cheating and not playing the game right

 Chicklet tries to explain to his Instagram followers and his girlfriend what the rule is, but she's not hearing it

When the couple's friends start agreeing with Chicklet, Melani gets even more frustrated

 The comments are littered with remarks from followers taking sides or recalling how they've been in similar arguments over a game of Uno

The couple became social media stars around last summer when their first video went viral

In the clip, Chicklet is filling an empty bottle of D'usse, an expensive cognac, with cheap ice tea so he can pose with it in a video for Instagram

  RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Comedian Dave Chappelle joins thousands visiting the Capitol

PICTURED: Louis CK returns to the stage at Long Island. Share this article Share As Chicklet tries to film the video, Melani yells out that it's not really D'usse in the bottle and her boyfriend can't afford to buy the pricey alcohol

 He said in the past that some of his arguments with Melani are staged or re-creations of earlier disagreements they've had, according to the Verge

And others are captured when the comedian sets up his camera in the midst of one of their disputes

 Whether every video they post is a real-life fight or not, millions still tune in to watch and their videos and popularity led to a weekly talk show on Jay Z's Tidal called I Love You, B

For more infomation >> Couple get into heated argument over rules while playing Uno - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

Reunited With Wife in Taiwan (Day 1) Taiwanese Breakfast & Bubble Tea - Duration: 15:06.

what's going on guys - Two Wheel Cruise here

checking in at Ximen in Taipei Taiwan

finally just arrived in Taipei last night

and got in late so

I went to bed right away I didn't go out and check out anything

and today we just woke up

we're gonna go get some breakfast and

today's also an exciting day because we'll be

be meeting my wife here in Taiwan

so those of you who are followers of this channel know that

me and my wife have been sort of separated

she's been in Vietnam the last few weeks and I've been in Japan

so we're finally going to be reunited

she doesn't get here until later tonight so we won't be seeing her for a little bit

but first I'm really hungry, so let's go got some breakfast

I cannot emphasize enough how excited I am to be back here in Taiwan

especially here at Taipei in the Ximen area

when I did my Taiwan cycling trip about a year and a half ago

this is where I was saying this is where I was based at and

at the end of my trip I found this awesome breakfast restaurant

I think the name is Yonghe Chinese Type Breakfast

they specialize in their soy milk so I've got some sugarless soy milk

really excited to try this out

actually let's try it out now..

I'm a big fan of soy milk especially no sugar soy milk

I asked for hot, but they gave me cold..

It's kinda hot outside though, so I won't complain..

they also specialize in Taiwanese breakfast which it's just my favorite kind of breakfast..

I love breakfast food, especially this kind of food..

egg sandwiches and bread

anyway let's get eating and we'll

anyway, let's start eating!

It's a bit loud in here, so we'll continue later

so that breakfast was awesome

I'm walking along the streets here at Ximen

lots of great memories

lots of places I used to visit..

I want to eat everything, but I need to restrain myself..

myself a little bit so my wife's getting

My wife gets in later tonight and I have some free time now

next, we're gonna get some bubble tea!

this suitcase is a bit annoying though..

thankfully it's not raining anymore

I actually woke up earlier this morning

I was going to rent a city bicycle and go for a ride around Taipei city

but it was raining and so I just went back to bed

I came back out now and there are still rain clouds, but fortunately no rain

hopefully it doesn't start raining anytime soon

anyway, next is bubble tea!

I'm going to visit one of my favorite bubble tea places and hopefully it's still there..

thank you

so I found the bubble tea shop

as they say in Japanese they call this tapioca juice

they say juice instead of tea

they flavor I got is black sesame

it's the main reason I came to this shop, because this flavor is a bit more difficult to find

the last time I was here I fell in love with this tea..

I was really lucky

they only sell this during limited hours

I would have been really disappointed if they didn't have that flavor

It's a bit quieter here so hopefully we can talk a bit

I want to talk about our plans for our Taiwan Trip

later today we'll meet my wife at the airport

We're going to Hualien tonight

on the east side of Taiwan

actually in Taiwan right now there's a typhoon in the South

We hope this doesn't affect our plans..

we'll meet at the airport

hopefully, she can enter through immigration

it's my wife's first time to go to a new country outside of Japan and Vietnam

it's really hard for Vietnamese people to get a visa to go anywhere but

supposedly because she has her Japanese resident card she's able to come visit Taiwan

so we're hoping crossing our fingers that she won't experience any

difficulties and going through immigration

and then we're gonna hop on the high-speed train over to the east side of Taiwan to Hualien

and there we're gonna be cycling a little bit

there's a really big national park there (Taroko National Park)

really beautiful area we're really excited to go check it out but also

really hoping for some good weather

we've got some bicycle rentals lined up through Giant Bike Co

just hoping for no rain

bikes lined up and we're just hoping for

So I'm in Ximen right now

I've got some time

the first two things that I wanted to eat was the Taiwanese Breakfast / soy milk combo and bubble tea

breakfast you saw earlier cost about 85 Taiwanese dollars

which is less than three dollars USD

u.s. dollars which is really good and

this bubble tea on the other hand is quite expensive this was about 65 dollars

you're better off getting the breakfast

the regular just milk tea bubble tea is usually cheaper though

these are 2 things I really like about Taiwan

there are more things I want to eat, but I'm waiting for my wife to arrive

I'll try to keep my rambling short today..

I wasn't planning to make a video today, but I though it would be useful to talk more about our plan

I mentioned we're going to the east side to Hualien we're gonna stay there for a couple days

Hopefully ride into the Taroko national park

Then we're planning to ride our bikes South from Hualien to Taitung

which is about a 170km ride

split that up in two days on the rental bikes

as long as it's not raining too bad

if it rains, we'll still ride..

my wife's never really cycled in the rain..

so she might not be too happy..

that's our plan..

but it may change depending on the weather and the typhoon

because of the way we're traveling I'm

not sure how quick we're gonna be able to edit videos while we're cycling between cities

we're going to ship my computer and our big luggage via train post

so I won't be able to edit videos during most of the first week..

worst case scenario, we'll just edit these after the trip..

So our updates may not be very frequent for the first few weeks

I'm going to enjoy the rest of my bubble tea now.. See you at the airport

here we are checking it at the Taipei Airport

it's about a 45-minute train ride from the city center to the airport

I've actually been here for a while I've

been working on editing our website

we've been making a lot of videos lately on YouTube and I haven't been updating the blog so

I had some time to kill while we were waiting here so I've been updating the blog

if you haven't checked out our website go check it out

Just got a message from Thuong, she's made it to the aiport

she's able to contact me

she's in line now to go through immigration we're hoping that her immigration papers will

work out and that she'll be able to get through she doesn't speak Chinese she doesn't speak much English

so hopefully she can work that out

anyway I'm at the arrival gates now waiting for her to come out

actually I missed her arrival because I

gotta keep tunnel so just kidding

was in the toilet myself and then she called me while I was in the bathroom

I had no idea that she went through the line so quick

because it took me like 45 minutes to

get there and get my luggage yesterday and she came through so quick

Found Thuong-chan!

made it to the train station

normally you have to buy a ticket here you can

buy a single ticket or you can get a

sort of IC card that you can charge

I had a nice IC card or an easy card for my last Taiwan trip

and just bought a new one for Thuong

the new card has a different design

we've arrived at taipei station

pretty massive station

after a long train ride we finally arrived in Hualien

that's really strange they got bikes

parked here at the train station

it's the first time I've seen bikes in the train station at the platform off the trains itself

normally they'd have this outside the outside the station

lots of people getting off here

this seems to be the main stop

the train was packed

we couldn't get seats for the whole trip

so we're roughing it out on the floor

Thuong's first time outside in Taiwan

a little bit hard to give first impressions right now so we'll wait until tomorrow morning

when it's hopefully nice and sunny but there's a massive typhoon in the south part of Taiwan right now

so that might affect our area as well

tomorrow we're going to wake up early and go to our local Giant bicycle store pick up our rental bikes

and go to Taroko National Park

hotel is pretty close to here

lots of bikes everywhere here but

thankfully not in the main walking path like it is in Vietnam

We made it to our guest house!

Thuong is really tired from a long day of traveling

she took the night bus in Vietnam

got to the airport a couple hours early

she had to wait for her flight

then the flight here

then the airport train

then the train from Taipei to Hualien

It's not nearly as smooth or as fast as the trains in Japan

it was just the same speed as a normal train in Japan

it was also shaking a lot

lot but anyway it's been a long day but

we're finally settled here we're staying here for I think three nights

we're gonna stay here in Hualien area

another cool thing about this homestay that we're staying at is

the Mother's Son's wife is Vietnamese

so my wife and her were talking

anyway, we're tired, we're gonna go to bed

thanks again for watching

if you have any special video requests for while we are in Taiwan, please let us know!

goodnight see you guys in the next one

Oh

For more infomation >> Reunited With Wife in Taiwan (Day 1) Taiwanese Breakfast & Bubble Tea - Duration: 15:06.

-------------------------------------------

+TAG DE LAS 10 CANCIONES | Angel Mavares - Duration: 4:39.

For more infomation >> +TAG DE LAS 10 CANCIONES | Angel Mavares - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

【MAD/AMV】 生まれ変わる ▪ 僕のヒーローアカデミア【ERROR】 - Duration: 4:00.

For more infomation >> 【MAD/AMV】 生まれ変わる ▪ 僕のヒーローアカデミア【ERROR】 - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

Fortnite #SummerSkirmish at PAX Qualifiers Day 2, Fortnite Summer Skirmish Week 8 Highlights - Duration: 2:53:47.

Fortnite #SummerSkirmish at PAX Qualifiers Day 2, Fortnite Summer Skirmish Week 8 Highlights

For more infomation >> Fortnite #SummerSkirmish at PAX Qualifiers Day 2, Fortnite Summer Skirmish Week 8 Highlights - Duration: 2:53:47.

-------------------------------------------

After 6-year ban following riots, crowds return to watch soccer in Egypt - Duration: 6:45.

It's been a long wait for Egyptian soccer fans, but a match on Saturday saw the start of a gradual return of spectators to local league matches six years after a ban on stadium crowds was imposed following two deadly incidents

 The excitement in a stadium on the edge of east Cairo was palpable as Zamalek SC — one of the country's top teams — demolished ENPPI with a 4-1 win as dozens of Zamalek fans loudly sang and chanted their way through the entire match, standing on their seats

Advertisement  The Ministry of Youth and Sports decided in August to allow a maximum of 5,000 spectators for local matches, and up to 20,000 fans for international ones

 "Everyone is looking forward to the public's return to the stands once again, so they can attend their matches and encourage their teams in the appropriate manner," said the minister of youth and sports, Ashraf Sobhy, last month

 On Saturday, less than a quarter of the seats in Cairo's Petro Sport Stadium, which has a capacity of 16,000, looked filled, largely by Zamalek fans

The spectators who attended were selected by clubs and vetted by security agencies

 "Football is made for fans," said 23-year-old law student and Zamalek fan Ibrahim Mahmoud

 Fellow Zamalek supporter, Wael Salam, a 48-year-old teacher, who was attending the game with his three young sons, said he's happy that the crowd ban has been lifted simply because he loves Zamalek, and he hopes that soon stadiums will become full again like they were before 2012

 That was the year 74 Ahly fans died following a riot in Port Said Stadium during a game between Ahly and Masry

 Masry supporters wielding weapons, including knives and swords, attacked the rival fans, who were unable to flee because police didn't open the stadium gates

 Ahly fans believe they were being punished because of the involvement of their hardcore supporters — known as the Ultras — in the demonstrations that brought down President Hosni Mubarak in 2011 and the protests that followed

 The crowd ban was supposed to have been lifted in 2015, but was reimposed when at least 22 fans of Zamalek died in a stampede after police opened fire with tear gas and birdshot in one of the first matches to be reopened to the public

Police blamed Zamalek's Ultras group — known as the White Knights — who they said tried to storm the stadium gates

The White Knights in turn accused the police of a "deliberate massacre."  Present at that deadly game had been Shoaeb Abdel Hafez, a charismatic 22-year-old student sporting an impressive mohawk, who led the chanting of Zamalek fans during Saturday's game

This time, however, there were no anti-government chants by Zamalek's Ultras, or any political chants for that matter

This match was the first one he had attended since then. Asked how it felt to be back, he said, "It is like I was traveling away abroad and now I'm back home

"  Abdel Hafez and several other spectators expressed a desire not to see a repeat of the violence that led to matches being played in empty stadiums, but he and others also paid tribute to the 74 Ahly fans who died in Port Said in 2012

In a coordinated move, several Zamalek fans held up their cellphones with their flashlights on in the 74th minute of the match

 It's been tough for players to play without noise and cheering, and the lifting of the crowd ban is an important development for Egyptian soccer, said Ziad Akl, a senior researcher at Al Ahram Center for Political and Strategic Studies

 The decision of both Ahly and Zamalek's Ultra groups, which were banned by the state in 2015, to dissolve themselves was a key reason behind the decision to lift the ban

"There has been a very systematic, consistent process of depoliticizing football fans in Egypt," Akl said

It comes at a time when no dissent is tolerated by the state.  There's also pressure on the state coming from Saudi Arabia, Egypt's close ally, in the form of Turki al Sheik, in effect Saudi Arabia's sports minister and a billionaire

He recently purchased Alassiouty Sport team, which he has rebranded into Pyramids FC with its own sports channel

"In order for these investments to yield more results you need fans in stadiums," Akl said

Advertisement

For more infomation >> After 6-year ban following riots, crowds return to watch soccer in Egypt - Duration: 6:45.

-------------------------------------------

Electrical Work, Phone Changes, & Hot Air Balloons - Duration: 13:27.

who says you can't eat good in an RV I

didn't say healthy I said good there's a

difference

so I'm just cooking off all the bacon at

once so they only gotta clean it up once

and then I'll microwave the next few

days from the fridge the rest over bacon

and getting ready to do my scrambled

eggs - that's right

eggs and bacon grease can't go wrong I

mean I guess you could I'm not going I

don't know that it can be done any

better than this for breakfast

well I guess I could get some cheese and

ketchup for the eggs and milk to drink

huh got you guys when I get done here

let's see yes we get ready to start the

day before we forget don't forget

there's still time to order your Isle of

hookups RB hookups t-shirt merchandise

available exclusively here on the

nomadic fanatic channel there is a

bonfire link in the video description of

this video for a limited time get your

merchandise and help support the channel

and thank you so much guys while it was

raining last night I actually did some

projects I expressed to you guys that I

was having an outlet problem

well I solved that problem so you may

find this interesting but as I talked

about this outlet stopped working and

the outlet over by the microwave stopped

working that is a GFCI outlet so this

circuit had stopped working also the

outlet that controls the fridge behind

there when I'm plugged into power or on

the generator very very strange but I

decided to start with this one and I'm

glad I did although it was not actually

the problem but this is the outlet that

came from the factory you can see it is

not a GFCI outlet and the way the wires

go in they just push them in I don't

know if you can see the metal spikes in

there but they just push the white and

the black and the ground in there until

the metal spikes hit it and yeah I know

it's dirty I don't know what all this

stuff is in there but I thought that was

gonna be the problem I installed a new

outlet here did some research to find

out that not every outlet has to be a

GFCI on that circuit technically just

one and the rest are all the same thing

any moisture anything happens here the

GFCI outlet will click and and turn it

off like I said that wasn't the problem

but I did replace the old GFCI I have no

idea why it failed

all the wires were okay there was no

problems but I replaced it with the same

exact one in there and now we are

working again I already tested the

fridge with the generator running

so those three outlets on the small

appliance breaker are all working again

strange but okay

now I can't really argue with that and

yeah I'm back here at Rheneas spot

plugged into power today one last day

and one last night in the area and then

we're making some changes speaking of

changes I'm a pretty big one to share

with you

you might remember maybe three and a

half years ago when I was going through

Utah I was having some problems with my

splint service on my phone and I

basically said no matter what I'm going

to the best you can get at the time

Verizon was the best device I think they

still are the best for coverage but I

went with Verizon and I signed up for a

one-year with a renewal well and I loved

Verizon by the way it was great for a

traveler I still think it's the best for

a traveler but when the one year had

expired and it was time to renew they

jacked it up from like I think I was

paying eighty nine dollars plus taxes to

a hundred and twenty nine dollars plus

taxes for an unlimited iPhone with

limited hotspot capabilities at the time

I said nope

we'll just I'll go ahead and stop here

after my one-year and we'll switch to

AT&T and so like I said for the last

about three years now maybe two and a

half years I have been solely an AT&T

customer both my unlimited hotspot

device and my iPhones have all been AT&T

I guess just Nevada here and here in

Maine came to a startling realization

that AT&T just does not work they just

don't put towers and no matter what kind

of booster you have you're not getting a

B here we'll just magically produce an

AT&T Tower where they didn't build one

okay it amplifies it if it's there and

too far away but like Route one there

was just nothing anywhere up north

there's nothing only here in the

Portland you know general greater area

is there AT&T service so I went into

Verizon and I said I

I have it I miss it I gotta have it back

now I had three iPhones unlocked iPhones

on the AT&T network three of them that

all work none of them were eligible to

switch over to bring in to port into the

Verizon network and I thought that was

really weird like they even told me yeah

these are unlocked phones but just not

compatible with Verizon even if we put a

new SIM card in and everything so but

but I was desperate

and I'm just like okay fine fine give me

your cheapest iPhone that I can possibly

high right now just to get by and that

happened to be the iPhone se they're

really blocky looking it's tiny it's

smaller

I will upgrade later to something better

more more newer but this is gonna get me

by got a new case with a little magnetic

thing so I can put it up here and

navigate also it'll be great because

this plan comes with unlimited hotspot

through Verizon so if I don't have any

AT&T service on my hotspot I can turn on

my iPhone and then upload it's gonna

take a little longer probably not very

fast but I will have another source of

Internet on the road to different

carriers two of the best as far as what

most people consider the top two or AT&T

and Verizon so it was just time to make

that change and now speaking of change I

don't actually know if we're saying

goodbye to Maine yet I know we're saying

goodbye to this area of Maine and we

won't be back this year just letting you

know

so we'll see real quick before we move

on almost forgot I promised my friend

Monique that I would share her two pet

resources for those people that might be

interested losing a pet can be really

stressful and really scary and sad the

first one is a website helping lost pets

calm is an international one where its

database for missing lost stolen all

sorts of pets I'll put the link in the

video description below if you guys want

to check that one out and the second one

is more of a preventative one here in

the New England area which is k9

tracking lost pet tracking dogs calm so

you essentially put your pet

sent on here and I already have one this

is an extra one but I have Jax's sent on

one of these gauze pads in a bag in case

Jack's ever goes missing in the area

there are canine tracking pets that that

can help find your pet so again I'll put

that link in the video description below

Thank You Monique for the information

and also my buddy Wayne our bee prepper

Wayne actually has an exclusive video

over on his channel right now that you

might want to go check out if you watch

me Wayne's a good friend of mine he's a

great mechanic down in Florida and he's

been trying to reach the 10,000 mark on

YouTube for quite a while now so if you

guys want to pop up over on to his

channel there will be a link somewhere

up here or at the end of my video I will

put another link to that video it's a

little interview video he put together

one we did virtually so you might be

able to learn some stuff about me you

didn't know from his interview so

definitely check that out if you don't

mind giving him a thumbs up subscribe

see some of the stuff he does working on

our bees and helping the RV community

out there I do have to say I absolutely

love the weather here in Maine in the

summertime and this summer has been a

huge milestone for me with help from

people like Renee and Monique giving me

a little home base centralized spot here

to regroup and plug in a few times in

charge and giving me tips and stuff but

as I pointed out this is the very first

summer in 37 years that I have spent

away from home the Northwest Washington

State the very first summer that I've

spent completely away sometimes I've

started a couple weeks in the summer and

then gone or come back at the tail end

to summer or something but nope after

Lincoln Highway we remained Jackson I

remained out here on the East Coast the

entire summer and had it not been for

meeting really good friends and and just

the the friendliness of Mainers out here

maniacs

I don't think it would have worked and I

don't think I would have had such a

great time also with with the brake work

that Greeley is getting done

having this spot just everything just

worked out so great in Maine and that I

didn't expect that to happen so much but

I've been charging batteries and bulk

stuff while I'm plugged in just to kind

of get caught up you know because

tomorrow morning I like I said I am

leaving the area I'm gonna do a little

bit more prep work

I got another package of chicken breasts

so I'm gonna cook those up in the oven

and cook up some mashed potatoes and

rice and do some portion control food

stuff stored in the fridge before I

leave and then from here you know don't

worry guys I'm still gonna hang around I

know some of the tribe members from the

northwest are heading this way so see

what happens go cook some chicken up so

this is the way I prepare my chicken i

preheat the oven to 400 here and I'm

getting ready to season them but I just

put the foil around the pan and bacon

this way because it's easier cleanup I

can just take this out the end throw in

the garbage and yeah it's a much smaller

pan that's because I have a much smaller

oven here guys this is not a standard

household oven and at an RV so I can't

have a bigger pan than this and cook

more at a time it just doesn't come out

even if you try to put them on layers

inside these propane oven so do one

batch and then I will do the rest of the

chicken and then I don't have to cook in

the oven any chicken for about another

week for these meals so i season them

with a little bit of salt and I like the

roasted garlic and herb chicken

seasoning here from Weber

yeah then I'll bake this at 400 degrees

for about 20-25 minutes and just check

with my temperature gauge make sure we

get those up to a 165 degrees at least

and then we'll start with the second

batch all right so the chickens done I'm

going to pull this out and get the next

batch ready to go and while I do that I

am going to start cooking up rice and

mashed potatoes

it does get warm when you're cooking

with the oven and the stove in an RV so

I got the AC on now next generation

start before easy slightly healthy meals

the rice is probably better than the

mashed potatoes but you know I switched

up when the bottles of Gatorade went

with the powder that makes six gallons

of the blue Gatorade

and so now I'm putting those in half of

my water containers in the fridge

instead no just more tastier than just

plain water and it's not so doesn't

doesn't have as much sugar in it that's

it though guys next video will be

something very very different as we

continue to enjoy New England area here

so thanks for sticking around goodbye

Maine well not quite the state of Maine

but you know what I mean

For more infomation >> Electrical Work, Phone Changes, & Hot Air Balloons - Duration: 13:27.

-------------------------------------------

高嶺の花子さん - back number (Full Covered by コバソロ & Lefty Hand Cream)🎵 - Duration: 4:15.

You always seen me as friend, just as a friend

who accompanied me, smile

directly at me, just another horrible person

I don't know any black magic that will make you love me

I don't have the courage to invite you and see the sea with my car

but your laugh

, saying good morning and waking up next to you, is what I wanted to see

I want to meet you right now

just I don't want you to be gone

My summer is always taken away by someone else

I want to be born with powers

have magic , cause you are the star I want to take this chance to be with you this summer

It doesn't mean that you're mine

Who will be your lover?

A person like a model?

I'm sure a guy who's older than you

a western person with white skin that will burn you cause they're good

When you kiss, you have to stretch your back

Just stroked the head of him

its useless, you lose

but who'll be the guy that can wait you?

I want to meet you right now

just I don't want you to be gone

My summer is always taken away by someone else

I was worried about you

when someone else is taking you by force

cause I want you to be mine

I ran out anywhere leaving my body with you

cause my heart is feeling impatient, just its always prefers you

I was soaring in those magical summer

its too scary, there's no sense at all

just a fool, and I come out floating

trembled at under the midsummer's sky

Always take consider of the things you got

Just have a taste of your favorite ice bet

I want to meet you right now

just I don't want you to be gone

My summer is always taken away by someone else

I want to be born with powers

when someone else is taking you by force

It doesn't mean that you're mine

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét