Thứ Hai, 3 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 4 2018

Hello guys

Welcome back with me, Aipan

In this video, I will give you tips about

How to profit without farming

Farming I mean is, harvest trees, break the block, and plant again

We will do profit without that, but..

You need a big capital to get profit

I will buy my friend's science station world

2.176 Science stat for 4/1

That is 544 wls

How to get the profit?

Just watch it guys :)

Let's go to his world

Let's go collect guys, you can collect again in maximum 12 hours

After harvest, when the science stat to grow will be random

But I'm sure the longest time science stat to grow is 12 hours

So we will wait for 12 hours

It's already 12 hours, let's go collect again

So we got 1753 green chem, 1101 red chem, 648 yellow chem, 540 blue chem, and 308 pink chem

We will produce wl with chemical by making fuelpack

First we need to make m chem

*recipe*

Make m chem until yellow chem empty

32 Mysterious chem, after that we will make fuelpack

*recipe*

We got 160 fuelpack from 2.1k stat with 2x collect/harvest

We will check fuelpack's price and then sell it

From 2.176 stat (544 wls) we can produce 13 wls everyday

Of course it is easiest way for lazy farming

Because this way without break or plant seed

The bigger the capital we spend, the bigger we get

If you bored with this way, you can sell your world with the same price that you bought

Maybe just it profit tips in this video

Hope useful for you guys

See you in the next video!

For more infomation >> How To Profit Without Farming With Science Station (English Sub)😯 | Growtopia Indonesia - Duration: 17:26.

-------------------------------------------

Kenny Niemitalo at the Vegas Finals: Stage 1 - American Ninja Warrior 2018 - Duration: 3:05.

For more infomation >> Kenny Niemitalo at the Vegas Finals: Stage 1 - American Ninja Warrior 2018 - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

'Reality Check' Inside Ep. 405 BTS | Better Call Saul - Duration: 3:54.

Can't be traced, can't be tracked.

That'll keep you clean as a whistle.

We keep seeing Jimmy push things past the limits of good sense.

Thanks again.

Tell your friends.

♪♪

Cherkis: Jimmy is in this place of tremendous self-loathing.

He doesn't feel like he deserves Kim.

I just, uh, realized there's something I need to do at work.

And he can't actually just sit there

and be with himself and be still.

And that's what propels him to go out and sell the phones.

♪♪

Odenkirk: He's got a good scam and he knows it.

Why doesn't he take it to the people who need it --

the bad guys?

Gould: He is having so much fun.

He is going back to being Slippin Jimmy in some ways.

This little baby...

it's completely untraceable.

And he puts himself at risk.

Cherkis: I think he's on such a high...

Sorry, guys. You had your chance. I'm all sold out.

...that when those three punks come back and mug him,

it's really hard for him because he misread them.

[Grunting]

He dismissed them as just these kids.

The hell's the matter with me?

That brings him back down to Earth,

and he has a moment where he thinks to himself,

"Maybe my own behavior doesn't make sense."

It's a crazy feeling.

It's almost like maybe I'm not who I think I am.

You know what? Um, I think tomorrow...

I'm might, uh, call... that shrink.

Jack: After the mugging,

there's definitely some holes showing through

in Jimmy's recovery process.

Couldn't hurt.

He might now suddenly have his own reason

to actually go talk to somebody about who he is

and where he's off track.

I think Kim's very relieved that he would talk to anyone,

'cause prior to that, he has not acknowledged his own behavior.

[Water running]

Howard?

Everything okay?

Fabian: Howard is the most un-Howard-like we've seen.

Supposed to be in court in, uh, about 25 minutes.

He's there, but he's not there and he's a mess.

You ever have insomnia?

Not really.

When Jimmy looks at him,

he doesn't like what he sees at all,

and it really rattles him.

I actually have the number of a shrink.

I got it for a client.

Howard is grieving for Chuck in the healthy way,

in the right way.

Uh, thanks. I'm already seeing someone.

Really?

He's feeling all the feelings, and it's ugly.

-Is he any good? -Yes.

Through his moment with Hamlin, he realizes

if therapy is taking Hamlin to such a dire place,

then he doesn't even want to imagine

what leaning into his own feelings might yield.

It's just too dangerous for him.

Odenkirk: I think he has a somewhat legitimate observation.

It's protective... [Toilet flushes]

...but maybe introspection isn't gonna solve my problem.

In 9 months and 24 days, I will get my law license back

I need to just move forward.

It'll be like it was, but...

bigger and better.

Everything will be better.

♪♪

For more infomation >> 'Reality Check' Inside Ep. 405 BTS | Better Call Saul - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

Eminem Kamikaze OFFICIAL Bugatti version|Eminem Kamikaze lyrical vide|kattavandi tn| - Duration: 6:42.

Okay, how do I say this?

(Fack, fack, fack) Last year didn't work out so well for me

(fack, fack, fack) (fack last year) 2018, well (fack, fack)

Yeah, I'm a fuckin' kamikaze crashin' into everything

You beat me, Islamic Nazi, that means there is no such thing

I've been goin' for your jugular since Craig G "Duck Alert"

Wedgie in my underwear, the whole bed sheet and the comforter

Stuck up in my rectal crack, kiss my disrespectful ass

I'll ride through your cul-de-sac Window cracked, bumpin' your reference tracks

You collaborative effort rap, I have never said his raps

Overstayed my welcome, stepped in crap And ruined your welcome mat

So spit that shit from the heart, you didn't write like you wrote it

While I teabag the microphone 'cause I go nuts on it

Like a fighter jet lined with explosives that'll strike any moment

Headed right at opponents and I'm the fuckin' pilot that flown it

I'm 'bout to—

Smash into everyone, crash into everything Back and I've just begun, "FACK" 2017

Fack, fack on everyone Fack, fack on everyone

Fack, fack on everyone I'm a Kamikaze, gonna

Smash into everyone, crash like an F-15 Damage already done, y'all shoulda let me

be Fack, fack on everyone

Fack, fack on everyone Fack, fack on everyone

I'm a Kamikaze, gonna

I turned to rap 'cause it made me feel tough when I wasn't (wasn't)

From the moment I heard rap was cussin', I was in (was in)

Which is why I identify with the guy Who I was invented by, Dre's Frankenstein

Energized like a nine volt, ice cold Like Snake Eyes, twice in a row on a dice

roll But if the only reason I blowed is 'cause

I'm white though Why don't every other white rapper sell what

I sold?

(ooh) Kamikaze pilot, I wrote my suicide note

Here come the guys in white coats tryin' to stop me

'Fore I jump behind the controls and try to fly into foes

'Cause I'm takin' y'all with me when I go cyclone

I don't think this typhoon's lettin' up any time soon, here I go

Eyes closed, blindfolded, I'm 'bout to—

Smash into everyone, crash into everything Back and I've just begun, "FACK" 2017

Fack, fack on everyone Fack, fack on everyone

Fack, fack on everyone I'm a Kamikaze, gonna

Smash into everyone, crash like an F-15 Damage already done, y'all should've let me

be Fack, fack on everyone

Fack, fack on everyone Fack, fack on everyone

I'm a Kamikaze, gonna

Smash Kamikaze, kamikaze

Kamikaze, kamikaze, kami-kamikaze Look at what I've do

I heard your freestyle on Shade 45, that shit was embarrassing

There is no way we ever air that shit again, I guarantee

That way that shit was so ass it's somethin' we wouldn't dare re-air

The shit's embarrassing as me rear-ending Tara Reid bare

In my therapy chair, my dick is the hair length of Cher

Each nut is the chair width of an acorn, stairlift beware of me

Lyrically I'm terrible, better get your lyrics prepared

Richard Ramirez is here, serial killin' every beat there is

Wait, wait, got the eeriest feelin' Somethin' evil is lurkin', I'm no conspiracy

theorist But somethin' here is afoot—oh yeah, it's

my dick Get the measurin' stick (what?), twelve inches

of wood Wait, but I've been goin' for your jugular

since Craig G "Duck Alert" And I've come to pay respects

'Cause if you sleep you're fucked—other words

You get laid to rest and I hope your butt is hurt

Put me on a track, I go cray on it like a color book

You got some views, but you're still below me

Mine are higher, so when you compare our views, you get overlooked

And I don't say the hook unless I wrote the hook

And now I'm just freestylin' in the vocal booth

And you know I've always spoke the truth You lyin' through your teeth so much you broke

a tooth And it ain't somethin' I need a phone to do

When I say I can't wait 'til I get ahold of you

And I don't know what I'm s'posed to do Line up the rappers, take my pic like a photo

shoot

For more infomation >> Eminem Kamikaze OFFICIAL Bugatti version|Eminem Kamikaze lyrical vide|kattavandi tn| - Duration: 6:42.

-------------------------------------------

Najee Richardson at the Vegas Finals: Stage 1 - American Ninja Warrior 2018 - Duration: 2:42.

For more infomation >> Najee Richardson at the Vegas Finals: Stage 1 - American Ninja Warrior 2018 - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Nicholas Coolridge at the Vegas Finals: Stage 1 - American Ninja Warrior 2018 - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> Nicholas Coolridge at the Vegas Finals: Stage 1 - American Ninja Warrior 2018 - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

A Blessing for My Viewers - Duration: 4:50.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Forgotten Roots.

The other day I sat under an old oak tree, pondering upon the condition of our modern

world.

And it seems that I was influenced by the ancient druidic wisdom because I came up with

an interesting idea.

I thought that I could make a video blessing for my viewers.

Now, please don't get me wrong, I do not claim to be a spiritual leader, a druid or a priest,

whatever.

So my blessing is perhaps not of a divine kind but if we think of blessings as such, we will

see that they are quite common in our day to day life.

Wishing a departing person safe and pleasant journey is also a form of blessing.

The same is true of blessings we receive from the family elders or even our parents.

So sitting under that oak tree, I thought that September, being the month of the harvest,

is a perfect occasion for such blessing.

The following words are already familiar to many of you, but please listen carefully:

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;

The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

Now, let me explain what "The Riddle of Strider", or at least the first half of it I've just

read, can mean to us outside of the Middle-Earth.

"All that is gold does not glitter"

Many of my viewers are probably quiet and introverted persons, who seem to look rather

unimportant in the eyes of those who love loudness, attention-seeking, bombastic gestures,

noisy chatter and things like that.

So you are not a shining jewel on the outside.

But you do possess an inner lightness and strength.

May this inner radiance guide you with the power of the ten thousand suns through the darkness

of the modern world.

"Not all those who wander are lost"

All metaphorical rangers and striders who follow their own heart instead of following

the herd.

May you find yourself on the path of self-realization.

"The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

Those who sincerely follow the old ways and dedicate their lives to truthfulness shall

never be reached by the evils of modernity.

That which is of lasting strength and value cannot be altered by the seasons of life,

the cycles, the endless changing of the waves takes nothing from the depth of the ocean.

So, to all my viewers - may the deities bless you and your families.

Thank you for being here.

For more infomation >> A Blessing for My Viewers - Duration: 4:50.

-------------------------------------------

Kevin Bull at the Vegas Finals: Stage 1 - American Ninja Warrior 2018 - Duration: 2:42.

For more infomation >> Kevin Bull at the Vegas Finals: Stage 1 - American Ninja Warrior 2018 - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Jake Murray at the Vegas Finals: Stage 1 - American Ninja Warrior 2018 - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> Jake Murray at the Vegas Finals: Stage 1 - American Ninja Warrior 2018 - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

'Bathroom Break' Talked About Scene Ep. 405 | Better Call Saul - Duration: 3:20.

[Wand squealing]

[Telephone ringing]

You're good.

[Monitor beeps]

[Metal clinking] See you, Marty.

See you, Jimmy.

Ready for me? Okay, next.

[Indistinct conversations]

[Water running, door creaks]

[Water stops] Howard.

[Door closes]

Everything okay?

Everything's fine.

And how are you doing?

I've been better.

I'm heading up to the D.A.'s office for my PPD check-in,

so, you know...

Yeah.

Anyway...

[Water running]

[Water stops]

[Breathing heavily]

You sure you're okay?

I'm supposed to be in court in, uh...

about 25 minutes.

Big case?

Not particularly.

So, what's up?

[Sighs] Nothing.

Just...

[Chuckles]

You ever have insomnia?

Not really.

Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Oof.

Don't they have pills for that?

[Chuckles]

[Sighs] I'm -- I'm sorry.

I got to ask.

Um, what's -- what's eating you?

Jimmy...

I think I've shared enough...

more than enough.

Let's leave it at that. [Sniffles]

[Garbage can clangs]

I get it.

You know what, Howard?

Uh, you do yourself a favor, and you go see someone.

I actually have the number of a shrink.

I got it for a client.

And he's supposed to be great.

I think, um, I got it right here, actually.

Uh, thanks.

I'm already seeing someone.

Really?

Twice a week.

Is he any good?

Yes.

[Sighs]

Good seeing you, Howard.

You too.

[Door opens]

[Door closes]

[Sighs]

[Toilet flushes]

For more infomation >> 'Bathroom Break' Talked About Scene Ep. 405 | Better Call Saul - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Paulo Avelino ready to retire from showbiz? | PEP - Duration: 1:31.

I mentioned this before pero it's nice to be recognized by a lot of people. I'm very grateful for that.

Very grateful for the people who helped me.

I'd say rise as not just an artist but also as a celebrity. I'll always be grateful. But it comes to a point.

when you got to realize na parang...

I'm not... parang...

parang gusto ko nang magpahinga talaga. I think hindi dahil sa 'kin, pero ang hirap kasi na... lahat ng klase ang

hirap na...

na hindi mo nagagawa yung mga gusto mong pelikula dahil... kesyo ganito, kesyo ganyan. Parang...

Parang gusto kong gumawa ng pelikula at projects at my own pace.

At hindi dahil kailangan kong gumawa ng pelikula dahil kailangan ng blockbuster hit.

Or kailangan ng ganito, pero, but parang...

Hindi lang para mag-grow ako as a person. But also to help also the film industry or the people in the industry.

For more infomation >> Paulo Avelino ready to retire from showbiz? | PEP - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Drew Drechsel at the Vegas Finals: Stage 1 - American Ninja Warrior 2018 - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> Drew Drechsel at the Vegas Finals: Stage 1 - American Ninja Warrior 2018 - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Meagan Martin at the Vegas Finals: Stage 1 - American Ninja Warrior 2018 - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> Meagan Martin at the Vegas Finals: Stage 1 - American Ninja Warrior 2018 - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

「LIVE」Puyo Puyo Chronicle (#21): How was your weekend? Can't play for long - Duration: 1:14:19.

For more infomation >> 「LIVE」Puyo Puyo Chronicle (#21): How was your weekend? Can't play for long - Duration: 1:14:19.

-------------------------------------------

Lucas Reale at the Vegas Finals: Stage 1 - American Ninja Warrior 2018 - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> Lucas Reale at the Vegas Finals: Stage 1 - American Ninja Warrior 2018 - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

How To Find Original Smartphone In Online Booking | Best Tips For Online Shopping - Duration: 3:54.

How To Find Original Smartphone In Online Booking

Best Tips For Online Shopping

For more infomation >> How To Find Original Smartphone In Online Booking | Best Tips For Online Shopping - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

Steady as she goes through our workweek. - Duration: 4:53.

For more infomation >> Steady as she goes through our workweek. - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

Be Kind by Pat Zietlow Miller and Jen Hill - Duration: 5:31.

This is a book called 'Be Kind'

by Pat Zietlow Miller, illustrated by Jen Hill.

Tanisha spilled grape juice yesterday.

All over her new dress.

Everyone laughed. I almost did, too.

But Mom always tells me to be kind, so I tried.

I don't think it worked.

I said: Purple is my favorite color.

I thought Tanisha would smile.

But she ran into the hall instead.

When she came back, snack time was over.

She put on her art smock and didn't look at anyone.

I almost told Tanisha that art was my favorite class,

but I didn't want her to leave again.

So I painted purple splotches and added some green

until I had a bunch of beautiful violets.

While I painted, I thought about Tanisha.

Should I have handed her my napkin?

Let her borrow my sweatshirt?

Spilled my juice so everyone stared at me instead?

What does it mean to be kind anyway?

Maybe it's giving.

Making cookies for Mr. Rinaldi, who lives alone.

Letting someone with smaller feet have my too-tight shoes.

(He might win races in them, too.)

Maybe it's helping.

Putting dirty dishes in the sink.

Cleaning up after Otis, our class guinea pig.

(He's a messy eater.)

Maybe it's paying attention.

Telling Desmond I like his blue boots.

Asking the new girl to be my partner.

Listening to Aunt Franny's stories.

(Even the ones I've heard before.)

Being kind should be easy.

Like throwing away a wrapper or recycling a bottle.

Or saying: Thank You!

Bless You!

My mom says the quickest way to be kind is to use people's names:

Hey Cayla

What's new, Omar?

Good afternoon, Rabbi Mandelbaum

Being kind can be hard, too.

Even when you know what to do.

Teaching someone something I'm good at is tricky.

(Even when I'm patient.)

And sticking up for someone when other kids aren't kind is really hard.

(And really scary.)

Maybe I can't solve Tanisha's grape juice problem.

Maybe all I can do is sit by her in art class.

And paint this picture for her. Because I know she likes purple, too.

Maybe I can only do small things.

But my small things might join small things other people do.

And, together, they could grow into something big.

[picking up someone's wool]

[teaching someone how to knit]

[picking up something somebody dropped for them]

[ooh actually maybe that's lending someone a scarf so they can stay warm]

Something really big.

So big that all our kindnesses spill out of our school...

spread throughout town...

[here we've got somebody donating clothes]

[holding open the door for someone]

[buying flowers for somebody who's sick]

[adopting a pet kitten]

[offering to help carry somebody's books]

[and showing somebody directions]

travel across the country...

and go all the way...

around the world.

[welcoming home a soldier]

[listening to somebody play beautiful music]

[what else have we got?]

[helping somebody when they fall over]

[offering someone a seat on the train]

[letting somebody know when they've dropped things]

[helping fix someone's broken glasses]

[looking after an animal]

[and reaching something ... getting something for somebody that can't reach it]

Right back to Tanisha and me.

So we can be kind.

Again.

And again.

And again.

[And there's Tanisha putting the painting of the violet's up on the wall]

[And that was 'Be Kind']

For more infomation >> Be Kind by Pat Zietlow Miller and Jen Hill - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

Splits & Pole Dancing Before Obama Actor | Comedy | My Happy Life after Retire 1080P - Duration: 5:00.

Title: My Happy Life (After Retire)

Written and Directed By: Zou Dangrong

Honey, Shopping?

Yeah

Today I heard condoms are available at a discount from Neighbor Mr. Wang.

Shall we buy more as a reservation?

Reservation? For what?

You have been using a box of condoms for a year!

This box isn't used up bought last year, it will expire soon.

[Song] Please don't say me like that

I am really a man of 30 minutes

30 minutes?

Shower for 28 minutes.

[In the TV Drama] Your Majesty,

Eunuch of Jing Shi Fang is coming

Please choose the cards (Choose imperial concubine), Your Majesty

Your Majesty,

You have NOT gone to imperial harem for a half month

If you don't choose the cards.....

The imperial concubines will blame us.

If I could be an Emperor and choose cards every day.

That would be my happy life.

You want choose cards?

OK, I go to prepare for you.

Is it true? such good thing.

Your Majesty, Please choose cards

Really?

Sleep on the couch

Sleep in living room, Sleep on floor, Sleep on balcony

Sleep in toilet, Sleep on street

Honey?

I invite you a rich dinner tonight

Oh good, what to eat?

12 dishes and one soup

Really?

Yeah

Can we eat up?

Yes of course.

Spicy Hot Pot, 12 strings and a one soup. Let's go!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét