Thứ Bảy, 1 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 1 2018

Hey, kids and welcome to another

ASMR with PDRsan

Today

I'm going to do something I did a while ago

Tear paper (mainly an old catalog)

the end

Request Time

No...

lint roller???

Don't worry

I have it right

here...

Sorry

No, knuckle sounds of a 21 year old (Japanese meme)!?

Can you say "Can I get a heat" in a small voice?

Erm

senpai

if it's not ton much trouble

Can I get

a heart

Can you make sounds with the slime

the slime doesn't really make much noise (I will be proven wrong in a few seconds XD)

Can you scratch the mic with something?

You want me to scratch the mic with this?

and that's all the time we have for requests

if you have any leave them in the comments down below ^^

now it's time for

50 Cool English Slang Words/Phrases

Be Careful When Using The Bad Ones!

meaning

Example

and that's all the time we have for todays ASMR video

This is actually the second time I'm filming this...(technical difficulties D:)

If you want to see more ASMR videos from me, please give this video a BIG thumbs up (^o^)b

and this series relies on your requests

so if you have any requests, leave them in the comment section ^^

I might use them in the next video :D

Bye!!!(^-^)

What a mess...

For more infomation >> 【ASMR】ひたすら物を破く2 (ASMR) Tearing Paper - Duration: 6:02.

-------------------------------------------

[SORI] Sori in London EP5 - Duration: 7:17.

Sori's YouTube Channel

Hi guys

I took a double-decker bus.

To get an outfit, I've come here in London twice,

There maybe another time for me to come here too.

Let's quickly head over to London Bridge, go go!

It's 6:24 in the evening currently...

The road's a bit congested, it must be rush hour right now...

Everyone is busy heading home.

On this narrow path...

The traffic jam is pretty tough right now...

Despite the fact that it's 6:30... You won't be able to see this because of the buildings... the sun is still shining, and hasn't set.

Please, take me to the bridge already.

This feels super metropolitan.

Thanks for the hard work today, guys.

Let's go to London Bridge!

(Thank you for the hard work, another days grind!)

(That place we passed seemed to be really happening)

All the office workers clocked out and standing on the street, drinking beer .The current time is...

a half past 6...

It almost has like Gangnam or Yeoksam-kind of vibe.

If it's Japan, it'd be like Tokyo or shinbashi, maybe?

So many cars!

so many people, and so many traffic signals too!

(Ahh...Are we there yet?)

I'm so hungry...

But I said I'm gonna start losing weight earlier.

But seriously, I came all the way over here in UK, and start the diet now...

That's my honest opinion...

I wonder if future Sori got to lose weight by the music video shoot...

Ooh, fashionistas, fashionistas!

I see that many English people are really fashionable.

I see a lot of people donning eccentric getups.

Starting from hair color to every little detail, they're so cool to watch.

This place seems to have so many different kinds of people.

and I can see their different unique styles

Maybe I could learn a thing or two.

It's a beer bike you pedal as you drink.

I wanna get on that too..

Wouldn't that be faster at this point?

(The traffic's killing me T_T!)

As you can see, the traffic is nuts right now.

Pls move faster~

and he is taking a video of this...

This is supposed to be a driver's seat.

I finally got off~!

I can see the Thames from here!

and the tower that I've seen in books!

I'll look for the name later and caption it here.

The Shard building

Over there!

This is THE London!

Sori in London!

(Such a beautiful scenery!)

(I should capture this moment, definitely!)

Apparently the view at night is wonderful!

(Due to schedules, I didn't get to see the nighttime view, but... it's okay)

I look like another office worker in London, heading home...

Which way should I go to take pretty pictures?

The breeze is so cool, feels like Han River!

(The breeze is the same as Han River.)

Where are you going?? I'm wanna go too!!!

(I wish to be a Londoner myself someday!)

(The next episode:) (Sori tries to become a Londoner for a moment, Stay tuned!)

For more infomation >> [SORI] Sori in London EP5 - Duration: 7:17.

-------------------------------------------

Max Oazo & Cami - Set Me Free - Duration: 3:01.

Comment 'I luv this' if you see this ❤️

For more infomation >> Max Oazo & Cami - Set Me Free - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Watching my old cringe youtube videos - Duration: 10:19.

yo

natalia natchan here

i wonder if I've been saying this since i started youtube?

actually.. when did I start youtube again?

oh btw if this is your first time watching

make sure to subscribe

and also, there'sa bell button

and if you press it, you'll see my videos pop up as soon as I upload

so press it!

btw, I just looked it up

but apparently I started youtubing in 2015

so anyway, i was around 20

btw, i came to japan to live at 19

i think my japanese was worse

but omg... time goes by so fast

so today what i want to do is

i wanna watch my old videos

you can tell by my hair color, but

but since I was 20 years old

I've changed a lot

my hair.. and my clothes..

and my japanese...

I think its gotten better?

but Idon't know unless I see the videos... so im excited to see that

... well.. kind of excited

I'm kind of embarassed

so dont make fun of me in these comments OR the old videos comment section!

well then, lets watch

so for real for really real

the really real first video

started my youtube life..

so it's going to be the start of todays video too

time to watch cute japanese dance

(natalia natchan here!, thank you for clicking on this video!!)

(I'm about to do a dance that took me a whole day to learn!)

please dont.

omg. the same hairstyle!

(i literally never do this one braid)

(I'm colombian and american)

is that so?

this is like an idol introduction video

I love food and fashion!

(nyatchan: eternally 17. Hobbies: cooking, fashion, shopping. Her wish is: for everybody to buy at least 84 copies of her new CD)

i was so thin!

do i remember it?

it's like i tried to be more japanese

so i made my voice super childish

but i wish i would have sang in my normal voice

this is my actual voice

it's like... trying so hard

I thought this was japanese culture

if i made a lot of these videos..

it would attract a lot of weird people

I wanna tell that to the me from long ago

btw, the videos today

are divided out by hair color

so you get to see that change too.

oh it's english!

my house was dirty...

are you an anime?

i worked so hard on this editing

(this was so hard)

those words at the bottom

like this frame.. it's amazing

wait.. i went all the way to daiso?

wait a sec

a second ago..

it said i went from kichijoji to funabashi

wtf?

what ever happened to...

that motivation...

this video has a lot of views so

i wanna see how good it was

(yo natalia natchan here!)

those cheeks...

this hair is like the worst

with that round face

straight bangs and a bob

makes it look like a pumpkin!

the difference in my voice is crazy...

what is hanami anyway?

just eating and drinking right?

when you guys see this video

are you not confused

by my voice doing this

it always does that

isn't it strange?

(what is my own voice anyway?)

that lipstick..

its coming off my lip..

hanami! hanami?

clara do za japaniizu correctly-o

we going to za hanami

none

ok next

over it

(yo natalia natchan here!)

so short!!

isn't it so short?

(its about to be the time of my appointment)

if that's so, dont film dumbass

stop filming! hurry up!

this video has...85,000 views

why

in this mirror

i look so cute

uh not really

short

this video is so short??

why is it 2 minutes with 85000 views??

somebody tell me!!

(in japan, everybody walks everywhere)

(and they dont think of it as working out)

(they just walk everywhere)

(when i first came to japan)

(I was asked if I workout, so I said yes I walk everywhere)

(and my friend said that's not working out!!)

because it's not. don't you remember?

at that time, you were drinking everyday, and eating donuts

do you remember how fat you got?

it doesn't matter if you just walk

(I've gained weight! since coming to japan)

true.

(I thought I'd lose weight for sure, but i gained weight!!)

just like I said.

around this time

I was kind of chubby

so i made sure you couldn't tell

by only showing collar bones

and holding the camera up here

and last of all

so lastly,

i think this is you guys' favorite video

"the difference between Japanese and American guys"

i realised this time

but i don't really watch my videos after uploading

it's done once it's done

so it's been awhile since I've seen this one

but a second ago... i had a guest come

so i'm thinking I want to watch it together

I don't think he's even seen it once

so i want to see his reaction

hey there (wait you're in my spot) oh is that so?

that's so

this is lil blue

you don't watch my videos right?

nah you watch them a bit.. nah you watch them a lot huh

I WONDER

theres one

"the difference between Japanese and American men" that became really popular

what's different?

lets watch and see

I want your reaction

please dont make fun of me

it's starting. it's starting

so young

isn't my makeup heavy here?

really?

it's much worse now

really?

you seem to ....

really go for the weird guys huh

(that's you too!)

this is so real. you never carry a wallet

you always put it all in your pocket

well yeah if it's money

why are they all weirdos

don't you say that!

i DO NOT. shut the fuck up

well if i ever say "shots shots" please kill me

...that bad?

you're a weird one, huh

you got some weird hobbies

but i mean... you were enjoying yourself huh?

yep that's it

i think american guys are different than i thought back then

i guess you don't say shots shots, huh

nah, not particularly

when i watched this i thought so

but my hair color... isn't staying the same

for real?

so if which time did you guys like my videos the most? let me know in the comments

don't forget!

and let me know how long you've been watching my videos

(i watch. everyday)

you just said you don't watch them!

I'm your number one fan

if you think this video is funny, please like

wait so if you're my number one fan... what is the next thing I say?

if you think this video is funny, please like and subscribe

natalia natchan and lil blue

For more infomation >> Watching my old cringe youtube videos - Duration: 10:19.

-------------------------------------------

தாயின் அலட்சியத்தால் உயிரை விட்ட 4 வயது சிறுமி | TAMIL NEWS - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> தாயின் அலட்சியத்தால் உயிரை விட்ட 4 வயது சிறுமி | TAMIL NEWS - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Dying Light: Bad Blood + Dying Light 2 - polskie zombiaki na Gamescom - Duration: 6:34.

For more infomation >> Dying Light: Bad Blood + Dying Light 2 - polskie zombiaki na Gamescom - Duration: 6:34.

-------------------------------------------

Telakkarantamaiset 👌 - Duration: 3:18.

Yauzaa, Yauzaa from Turku!

And more specifically from Telakkaranta

You can maybe see it, it's down there (the skatespot)

Here we have also

Some big things! But yea, there where we are heading is a cool skatespot

Pretty sure that at least all the Turku shredders know the spot

Here we have also Aurajoki ( "Aurariver")

But yep, let's go and the check the spot

And let's get it! Pow!

Yauzaa, Yauzaa! Now we at the spot

In Telakkaranta, there you ll see the Aurajoki ("Aurariver")

There on that direction is the center of Turku

They are doing still this area and it's gonna pretty cool when it's 100% done

Some apartments are done already like there in front

But yea, it's pretty basic spot

Pretty good asphalt, it skates good.

And then here is a lot of D.I.Y stuff. Here bit more special obstacle

Some small ledges too

Iron corner

So you can skate for sure

Here lot of possibilities for slappy grinds

Iron corner too

Manual pads and there

More higher ledges

I ll zoom a bit. Iron corners on those ledges too

There we have

Some wooden thing where you could do for example some manuals

Lot of small stuff here what you can skate

But this is it pretty much

let's see if we can get any clips from here

At least some cruising clip

Just for fun!

Okay, okay. It's already start to be bit more darker

So let's film a quick line

Wauuuw, waauuuw. That happens every now and then. Let's get it

Okay Roni, let's get it!

Wau, wau, wauw! Had a good mellow evening skate sesh

Now on my way back to the hotel

And so..

Pretty cool place, pretty idyllic spot

For skateboarding

Shout out to Roni for filming some cruising clips

I guess that's it

Hope you liked the video

Subscribe and see you in the next video, POW!

For more infomation >> Telakkarantamaiset 👌 - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Artisti in residenza al Port Tonic Art Center di Saint Tropez - Duration: 3:00.

Mi chiamo Alexis Minkievicz, vengo dall'Argentina

Ho lavorato qui al Port Tonic 3 anni fa

la mia esperienza qua è stata fantastica

sono stato solo 20 giorni lavorando molto e concentrandomi

è stato come essere su una barca, un posto da vivere

nel mezzo di questo enorme mare

ho trascorso tantissimo tempo in studio a lavorare sui materiali

è stato davvero bello, raccomando di stare qua soli per qualche tempo

a stretto contatto con il mare perchè è un'esperienza incredibile

almeno questa è stata la mia esperienza

Sono Stefano Serretta, sono nato a Genova ma vivo a Milano da 6 anni

lavorare qui a Port Tonic è stata un'occasione

per lavorare a stretto contatto con quello che è per me un elemento fondamentale

il mare. Mare come ispirazione per costruire narrative

che riguardano il mio vissuto personale e la storia locale

la storia profonda di Frejus

anche attraverso il recupero di materiali presenti al Port Tonic

in quanto ex cantiere navale, quindi lavorando su boe,

innestandomi sul molo

lavorando su quest'idea di andare e venire

in cui il mare fa da collante e diventa spunto per raccontare delle storie

in bilico fra passato e futuro

Sono Rita, un'artista dell'Uruguai

sono venuta al Port Tonic Art Center per fare la residenza

un luogo strepitoso

ho lavorato molto con luci e colori

e per me è stata una nuova frontiera quella del colore

ho realizzato disegni, pitture e

e ho sperimentato molto con i materiali facendomi ispirare dal luogo

For more infomation >> Artisti in residenza al Port Tonic Art Center di Saint Tropez - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

The KIDNAPPING which changed THE HISTORY - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> The KIDNAPPING which changed THE HISTORY - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Prime Minister Imran Khan Without Protocol To Office On Duty - PTI Imran Khan Latest Video & News - Duration: 1:42.

For more infomation >> Prime Minister Imran Khan Without Protocol To Office On Duty - PTI Imran Khan Latest Video & News - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

SF9 – 멤버 탐구생활 #5 주호 - Duration: 2:13.

Member quest #5 ZU HO

Member quest #5 ZU HO

PM 02:00 Getting ready for a music show live broadcasting

Q. Why are you keep checking your phone?...

I check my composed songs

I listen to the music or check the lyric of the song

I can't actually work here

So I check the songs via phone

Hey guys, come here!!!

Hello, we are SF9

One of the my latest song is just arrived

I have composed many songs,

One of the songs of final version just arrived!!

Do you want to listen to it??

YES!!

Q. What is your evaluation criteria??

My evaluation criteria is simple

is the song good to listen to ? or not?

and then

is there my part or not…(extremely objective)

That is my biggest focused point

IN's parts are 2 minutes and 30 sec. out of 3minutes and 30 sec of total song duration.

OH this song is so good (extremely objective)

yep, I will leave!!

I didn't tell my evaluation criteria

Ah! Ok! I will leave!!

This song is not good since the intro part of the song

I think I heard of the song

(For the extremely objective evaluation) So how many parts for mine?

What you are listening is all yours

I will give you 10 points out of 10 (extremely objective evaluation)

is the chorus part mine?

Yes! It's yours!!!

Ah! I will give you 10 points out of 10, too (extremely objective evaluation)

Member quest #5 ZU HO

PM 06:00 End of the music show

I'm going to see you soon!

PM 07:00 Fan signing hall

Q. Why are you come out early?!

I prefer to come out earlier rather than waiting at the back stage.

I would rather talk more with fans.

Both of me and fans are nervous

So I would like to talk

So that we can loosen up

I think It's fun to do

So I often come out early

Member quest #5 ZU HO

All of you had good work today

I hope you go back home safely and rest well

Let us meet again with a brighter mood

Bye

For more infomation >> SF9 – 멤버 탐구생활 #5 주호 - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Мультик про игрушки. Фиксики – Окно / Fixiki. Новые видео для детей! - Duration: 4:34.

For more infomation >> Мультик про игрушки. Фиксики – Окно / Fixiki. Новые видео для детей! - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Ranni i zablokowana trasa nad morze! Karambol pod Koszalinem - Duration: 3:01.

PODZIEL SIĘ Do karambolu doszło w okolicach budowy drogi ekspresowej S6, prowadzącej ze Szczecina do Trójmiasta

- Na drodze krajowej nr 6 w miejscowości Parsowo w stronę Koszalina zderzyły się samochody osobowe, dwie ciężarówki i ciągnik - poinformowała Generalna Dyrekcja Dróg Krajowych i Autostrad

 Siedem osób zostało rannych, a jednego z poszkodowanych trzeba było wyciągać z zakleszczonego pojazdu

Wszyscy zostali przewiezieni do szpitali w Białogardzie i Koszalinie. Najprawdopodobniej karambol spowodował kierowca ciężarówki, który nie zachował bezpiecznej odległości i ostrożności, dlatego uderzył w jadące przed nim auto

Uderzony samochód wjechał w kolejny i tak poważnie porozbijanych zostało w sumie 7 pojazdów

Na miejscu są służby ratownicze, a ruch jest zablokowany ponieważ w poprzek drogi stoi jeden z samochodów ciężarowych

Utrudnienie może potrwać kilka godzin, jak zapowiada policja - nawet do południa

 Jadący do Szczecina powinni skorzystać z objazdu przez Kraśnik i Świemino, a podróżujący nad morze, w kierunku Koszalina najszybciej przejadą przez Parsowo

Zobacz także:  Karambol przy przejeździe kolejowym. Są ranni Auto spłonęło przy drodze

Są ranni Autor: MŁ,WP Zakupy na topie Ranking najtańszych drukarek na rynku Pijesz kawę? Powinieneś to wiedzieć! Ranking smartfonów

Te modele pokochali Polacy! Waszym zdaniem Uważasz się za dobrego kierowcę? tak nie tak nie Liczba głosów:

For more infomation >> Ranni i zablokowana trasa nad morze! Karambol pod Koszalinem - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Gaijin Stories - Expectations vs. Reality | EP 3 - Duration: 6:26.

Good morning.

I'm Schabbi Smith.

I'm here for the interview.

(Japanese) Thank you.

Excuse me sir.

Yeah. Hey, what's up?

Are you American?

I'm from Kansas. I suppose that counts.

Kansas, Kansas, it's in America?

Yes Kansas is in America.

I'm Jonathan by the way, but you can call me John.

My name is Schabbi.

Nice to meet you Schabbi. What's up?

Listen John, I need your help with research.

He wants to be an English teacher?

Yeah. I think he has an interview.

But he doesn't have any experience.

True, I know.

But he has been preparing for it.

So this research is about American behavior. How American people act in everyday life situations.

Stuff like that.

Ok, well that sounds enticing.

I'm an American, I can probably help you with that.

It sounds pretty bad.

Yeah it is, but i don't have the heart to tell him.

He's really desperate to get a job and the thing not being native, it's really hard on him.

Well a lot of these schools aren't just looking for native speakers.

When I was hired, it was because I had a teaching certification.

Charisma is what you need.

I'm going to give you five pieces of advice. First, have a strong introduction.

Oh.

I'm Schabbi, but you can call me Schabb.

I mean, you need to show that you understand Japanese culture, while also having the knowledge of

(Japanese) foreign countries.

True, I feel like he might be missing that point.

I'm Tanaka, director of this school.

Oh, I already have your pamphlet, but thank you.

Shall we sit?

Ok..?

So could we see your resume?

Oh I didn't bring it, but you can check your email.

So you didn't bring any documents?

No.

Ok, um, hold on a second.

Ok, let me check.

Keep good eye contact.

Are you ok?

I'm fine.

Ok, um, well your resume seems unique.

Thank you.

You seem to have plenty of skills.

That's correct.

Use idioms to show you are familiar with the language.

I'm the John of all trades.

You mean Jack?

My name is Schabbi.

I know.

Ok, um, what I want to say is that

this resume doesn't show that you have any experience or certification.

Do you have one?

Certification is just a paper. When it comes to teaching,

it is a matter of people talking with people.

And connect.

Let me give you an example

About myself.

I may not have a long teaching experience,

but does it mean I'm not a good English teacher?

Well no, why?

Because

I'm feeling confident when being surrounded with people,

who are listening to me.

This is why I can ensure you that my communication skills will blow you up.

I can show you now.

Oh really? Actually right now, we are ok. Maybe later.

Anytime.

Keep to the positives

But I insist

I may not be American, or maybe not even an English native speaker, who knows?

However, I certainly have the speaking skills and most importantly, I have the passion.

Be proud of your country.

As Barack Obama said,

"We are the change we seek".

Yes? Well ok, what makes you think we are only looking for Americans?

Aren't you?

Currently we are looking for a native English speaker who has a certification and experience

to demonstrate that they could be a good teacher.

Yes?

Have you ever worked as a teacher before?

Actually no, which makes me an outsider and gives me a fresh perspective.

Ok, um

thank you. You did very well today.

We will contact you to discuss about your future employment with this company.

Oh really? That's it?

Yeah.

Ok I'm looking forward to working with you.

Yeah.

Mr. Tanaka.

Oh wait, it looks like the interview was today. He just finished.

Oh really? How'd it go?

Wait he just sent a picture.

Fumito?

Wait, what. You know him?

Yeah, and that's my old school.

What, really?

Yeah.

Well anyways, it seems like it went well.

So, (Japanese) cheers to Schabbi?

(Japanese) Cheers.

For more infomation >> Gaijin Stories - Expectations vs. Reality | EP 3 - Duration: 6:26.

-------------------------------------------

Мультики про машинки. Полицейская машина в видео с игрушками. Новые серии для детей - Duration: 4:35.

For more infomation >> Мультики про машинки. Полицейская машина в видео с игрушками. Новые серии для детей - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

Мемориал «Защитникам неба Отечества» Туле | #FollowMeToMagicRussia | #FollowMeToMagicWorld - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> Мемориал «Защитникам неба Отечества» Туле | #FollowMeToMagicRussia | #FollowMeToMagicWorld - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Green smoothies with melon - Duration: 1:53.

Ingredients for 1 serving: melon - 200 g; cucumber - 1 piece; pear - 1 piece; water - 200 ml

Hello! We continue our smoothie-stories and today we are preparing green smoothie with melon, cucumber and pear

Clean and cut the melon into cubes

Put melon in the blender bowl

Slice the cucumber

Clean and cut the pear

Add cold water

Whip all

If desired, you can add a teaspoon of honey

Pour the smoothie into the glass

Bon Appetit!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét