Thứ Bảy, 1 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 1 2018

yo

natalia natchan here

i wonder if I've been saying this since i started youtube?

actually.. when did I start youtube again?

oh btw if this is your first time watching

make sure to subscribe

and also, there'sa bell button

and if you press it, you'll see my videos pop up as soon as I upload

so press it!

btw, I just looked it up

but apparently I started youtubing in 2015

so anyway, i was around 20

btw, i came to japan to live at 19

i think my japanese was worse

but omg... time goes by so fast

so today what i want to do is

i wanna watch my old videos

you can tell by my hair color, but

but since I was 20 years old

I've changed a lot

my hair.. and my clothes..

and my japanese...

I think its gotten better?

but Idon't know unless I see the videos... so im excited to see that

... well.. kind of excited

I'm kind of embarassed

so dont make fun of me in these comments OR the old videos comment section!

well then, lets watch

so for real for really real

the really real first video

started my youtube life..

so it's going to be the start of todays video too

time to watch cute japanese dance

(natalia natchan here!, thank you for clicking on this video!!)

(I'm about to do a dance that took me a whole day to learn!)

please dont.

omg. the same hairstyle!

(i literally never do this one braid)

(I'm colombian and american)

is that so?

this is like an idol introduction video

I love food and fashion!

(nyatchan: eternally 17. Hobbies: cooking, fashion, shopping. Her wish is: for everybody to buy at least 84 copies of her new CD)

i was so thin!

do i remember it?

it's like i tried to be more japanese

so i made my voice super childish

but i wish i would have sang in my normal voice

this is my actual voice

it's like... trying so hard

I thought this was japanese culture

if i made a lot of these videos..

it would attract a lot of weird people

I wanna tell that to the me from long ago

btw, the videos today

are divided out by hair color

so you get to see that change too.

oh it's english!

my house was dirty...

are you an anime?

i worked so hard on this editing

(this was so hard)

those words at the bottom

like this frame.. it's amazing

wait.. i went all the way to daiso?

wait a sec

a second ago..

it said i went from kichijoji to funabashi

wtf?

what ever happened to...

that motivation...

this video has a lot of views so

i wanna see how good it was

(yo natalia natchan here!)

those cheeks...

this hair is like the worst

with that round face

straight bangs and a bob

makes it look like a pumpkin!

the difference in my voice is crazy...

what is hanami anyway?

just eating and drinking right?

when you guys see this video

are you not confused

by my voice doing this

it always does that

isn't it strange?

(what is my own voice anyway?)

that lipstick..

its coming off my lip..

hanami! hanami?

clara do za japaniizu correctly-o

we going to za hanami

none

ok next

over it

(yo natalia natchan here!)

so short!!

isn't it so short?

(its about to be the time of my appointment)

if that's so, dont film dumbass

stop filming! hurry up!

this video has...85,000 views

why

in this mirror

i look so cute

uh not really

short

this video is so short??

why is it 2 minutes with 85000 views??

somebody tell me!!

(in japan, everybody walks everywhere)

(and they dont think of it as working out)

(they just walk everywhere)

(when i first came to japan)

(I was asked if I workout, so I said yes I walk everywhere)

(and my friend said that's not working out!!)

because it's not. don't you remember?

at that time, you were drinking everyday, and eating donuts

do you remember how fat you got?

it doesn't matter if you just walk

(I've gained weight! since coming to japan)

true.

(I thought I'd lose weight for sure, but i gained weight!!)

just like I said.

around this time

I was kind of chubby

so i made sure you couldn't tell

by only showing collar bones

and holding the camera up here

and last of all

so lastly,

i think this is you guys' favorite video

"the difference between Japanese and American guys"

i realised this time

but i don't really watch my videos after uploading

it's done once it's done

so it's been awhile since I've seen this one

but a second ago... i had a guest come

so i'm thinking I want to watch it together

I don't think he's even seen it once

so i want to see his reaction

hey there (wait you're in my spot) oh is that so?

that's so

this is lil blue

you don't watch my videos right?

nah you watch them a bit.. nah you watch them a lot huh

I WONDER

theres one

"the difference between Japanese and American men" that became really popular

what's different?

lets watch and see

I want your reaction

please dont make fun of me

it's starting. it's starting

so young

isn't my makeup heavy here?

really?

it's much worse now

really?

you seem to ....

really go for the weird guys huh

(that's you too!)

this is so real. you never carry a wallet

you always put it all in your pocket

well yeah if it's money

why are they all weirdos

don't you say that!

i DO NOT. shut the fuck up

well if i ever say "shots shots" please kill me

...that bad?

you're a weird one, huh

you got some weird hobbies

but i mean... you were enjoying yourself huh?

yep that's it

i think american guys are different than i thought back then

i guess you don't say shots shots, huh

nah, not particularly

when i watched this i thought so

but my hair color... isn't staying the same

for real?

so if which time did you guys like my videos the most? let me know in the comments

don't forget!

and let me know how long you've been watching my videos

(i watch. everyday)

you just said you don't watch them!

I'm your number one fan

if you think this video is funny, please like

wait so if you're my number one fan... what is the next thing I say?

if you think this video is funny, please like and subscribe

natalia natchan and lil blue

For more infomation >> Watching my old cringe youtube videos - Duration: 10:19.

-------------------------------------------

The KIDNAPPING which changed THE HISTORY - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> The KIDNAPPING which changed THE HISTORY - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Prime Minister Imran Khan Without Protocol To Office On Duty - PTI Imran Khan Latest Video & News - Duration: 1:42.

For more infomation >> Prime Minister Imran Khan Without Protocol To Office On Duty - PTI Imran Khan Latest Video & News - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

Мультик про игрушки. Фиксики – Окно / Fixiki. Новые видео для детей! - Duration: 4:34.

For more infomation >> Мультик про игрушки. Фиксики – Окно / Fixiki. Новые видео для детей! - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Gaijin Stories - Expectations vs. Reality | EP 3 - Duration: 6:26.

Good morning.

I'm Schabbi Smith.

I'm here for the interview.

(Japanese) Thank you.

Excuse me sir.

Yeah. Hey, what's up?

Are you American?

I'm from Kansas. I suppose that counts.

Kansas, Kansas, it's in America?

Yes Kansas is in America.

I'm Jonathan by the way, but you can call me John.

My name is Schabbi.

Nice to meet you Schabbi. What's up?

Listen John, I need your help with research.

He wants to be an English teacher?

Yeah. I think he has an interview.

But he doesn't have any experience.

True, I know.

But he has been preparing for it.

So this research is about American behavior. How American people act in everyday life situations.

Stuff like that.

Ok, well that sounds enticing.

I'm an American, I can probably help you with that.

It sounds pretty bad.

Yeah it is, but i don't have the heart to tell him.

He's really desperate to get a job and the thing not being native, it's really hard on him.

Well a lot of these schools aren't just looking for native speakers.

When I was hired, it was because I had a teaching certification.

Charisma is what you need.

I'm going to give you five pieces of advice. First, have a strong introduction.

Oh.

I'm Schabbi, but you can call me Schabb.

I mean, you need to show that you understand Japanese culture, while also having the knowledge of

(Japanese) foreign countries.

True, I feel like he might be missing that point.

I'm Tanaka, director of this school.

Oh, I already have your pamphlet, but thank you.

Shall we sit?

Ok..?

So could we see your resume?

Oh I didn't bring it, but you can check your email.

So you didn't bring any documents?

No.

Ok, um, hold on a second.

Ok, let me check.

Keep good eye contact.

Are you ok?

I'm fine.

Ok, um, well your resume seems unique.

Thank you.

You seem to have plenty of skills.

That's correct.

Use idioms to show you are familiar with the language.

I'm the John of all trades.

You mean Jack?

My name is Schabbi.

I know.

Ok, um, what I want to say is that

this resume doesn't show that you have any experience or certification.

Do you have one?

Certification is just a paper. When it comes to teaching,

it is a matter of people talking with people.

And connect.

Let me give you an example

About myself.

I may not have a long teaching experience,

but does it mean I'm not a good English teacher?

Well no, why?

Because

I'm feeling confident when being surrounded with people,

who are listening to me.

This is why I can ensure you that my communication skills will blow you up.

I can show you now.

Oh really? Actually right now, we are ok. Maybe later.

Anytime.

Keep to the positives

But I insist

I may not be American, or maybe not even an English native speaker, who knows?

However, I certainly have the speaking skills and most importantly, I have the passion.

Be proud of your country.

As Barack Obama said,

"We are the change we seek".

Yes? Well ok, what makes you think we are only looking for Americans?

Aren't you?

Currently we are looking for a native English speaker who has a certification and experience

to demonstrate that they could be a good teacher.

Yes?

Have you ever worked as a teacher before?

Actually no, which makes me an outsider and gives me a fresh perspective.

Ok, um

thank you. You did very well today.

We will contact you to discuss about your future employment with this company.

Oh really? That's it?

Yeah.

Ok I'm looking forward to working with you.

Yeah.

Mr. Tanaka.

Oh wait, it looks like the interview was today. He just finished.

Oh really? How'd it go?

Wait he just sent a picture.

Fumito?

Wait, what. You know him?

Yeah, and that's my old school.

What, really?

Yeah.

Well anyways, it seems like it went well.

So, (Japanese) cheers to Schabbi?

(Japanese) Cheers.

For more infomation >> Gaijin Stories - Expectations vs. Reality | EP 3 - Duration: 6:26.

-------------------------------------------

Мультики про машинки. Полицейская машина в видео с игрушками. Новые серии для детей - Duration: 4:35.

For more infomation >> Мультики про машинки. Полицейская машина в видео с игрушками. Новые серии для детей - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

Мемориал «Защитникам неба Отечества» Туле | #FollowMeToMagicRussia | #FollowMeToMagicWorld - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> Мемориал «Защитникам неба Отечества» Туле | #FollowMeToMagicRussia | #FollowMeToMagicWorld - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Green smoothies with melon - Duration: 1:53.

Ingredients for 1 serving: melon - 200 g; cucumber - 1 piece; pear - 1 piece; water - 200 ml

Hello! We continue our smoothie-stories and today we are preparing green smoothie with melon, cucumber and pear

Clean and cut the melon into cubes

Put melon in the blender bowl

Slice the cucumber

Clean and cut the pear

Add cold water

Whip all

If desired, you can add a teaspoon of honey

Pour the smoothie into the glass

Bon Appetit!

For more infomation >> Green smoothies with melon - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Katy Perry I HD Hot N Cold Music Video I Number one Singer of the World I Arafat Riaz TV - Duration: 4:25.

Katy Perry I HD Hot N Cold Music Video I Number one Singer of the World I Arafat Riaz TV

Alexander do you

Katy Perry I HD Hot N Cold Music Video I Number one Singer of the World I Arafat Riaz TV

You

For more infomation >> Katy Perry I HD Hot N Cold Music Video I Number one Singer of the World I Arafat Riaz TV - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

South Korea' s exports jump 8.7% y/y in August to US$ 51.2 bil. - Duration: 1:18.

Some welcome news on the trade front for South Korea.

The nation's exports in August jumped 8-point-7 percent on-year, thanks to strong sales of

semiconductors and petrochemical products.

Kim Mok-yeon reports.

The Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy says South Korea's outbound shipments reached

51-point-two billion U.S. dollars last month, marking an all-time high for the month of

August.

Exports in the January-to-August period surged nearly seven percent on-year, another record

high.

The ministry attributed the rising trend to the global economic recovery and robust prices

of major export items, including memory chips and petrochemical goods.

By sector, shipments of petroleum products saw the biggest increase in August, jumping

46 percent on-year, followed by semiconductors and steel products.

By country, exports to China posted the largest jump last month, climbing more than 20 percent

on-year.

Shipments to Vietnam and Japan saw the next biggest increases respectively.

Imports jumped nine-point-two percent on-year to 44-point-three billion dollars in August

for a trade surplus of almost seven billion dollars.

It marks the 79th month in a row that South Korea has posted a trade surplus.

Kim Mok-yeon, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> South Korea' s exports jump 8.7% y/y in August to US$ 51.2 bil. - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

Cho Gwang-hee defends his Asiad title in Kayak Single 200 meters men's event - Duration: 0:32.

Staying with action from the Asian Games.

South Korea's Cho Gwang-hee won gold in the Kayak Single 200 meters men's event on Saturday.

Cho finished the race in 35-point-three-seven seconds,… edging out his nearest rival by

less than a second.

Earlier in the week, Cho won silver in the 500 meter race.

While this was South Korea's first gold in a kayak event at this year's Asian Games,...

the unified Korean women's dragon boat racing team won a historic gold last weekend.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét