Chủ Nhật, 2 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 2 2018

[music] Hi, my name is Jim Kleiber.

I train people in emotional communication and emotional health, and I do this online

and also in person all around the world.

And today i'm going to talk to you about an AHA moment I had 2 years ago on this project

"It's Up To Me - 3".

[music] So 2 years ago on "It's Up To Me - 3"

I led an activity where people were guided through self reflection.

So I asked questions "How do you feel when you think about this?", "how do you feel

when you think about that?", "How do you smell right now?".

Things like this to get people in touch with their body and emotions and their mental state

of being.

And after that we did a small general reflection activity and then we went in to group reflection.

And during group reflection the first thing that happened was..you know, i asked how did

it go for people and one person raises the hand "I feel like you manipulated us!".

Oh [laugh] and then other person "yeah, me too!", "yeah, me too!".

And in total about 5 people immediately shot their hands and said they felt manipulated

by me.

And i faced the dilemma what do I do right now?

And then something clicked - "AHA!"

These people might be feeling very vulnerable, very raw, very emotionally open and they might

see me as emotionally closed.

I am the trainer, i am standing here, i am strong, i am confident.

I'm not at the level which they are at.

And they feel disconnected.

So what do i do?

I flipped it!

Aha, if these people are feeling vulnerable and i am not, maybe they want me to open up.

And so i got up in front of everyone and i actually read what i've written down on

the journaling activity, about me having this strange relationship with myself, whether

i like myself or love myself, and coming to realization that.

Is I do love myself?

I spend so much time with myself, i find it hard to work with other people because i love

working with myself so much!

And so this powerful, sad uplifting, proud moment for me to share with them.

And i know that afterward it brought us much closer together.

And so me and "Aha" in that story is that.

I think as trainers we need to be prepared to go to the emotional level that we take

our participants to.

I think very often we can take our participants to a very vulnerable and open space and places,

and if we don't have the courage to go there ourselves, it could lead to a very strong

disconnection on a project.

Versus, if we do have a courage to go there we can really have a strong impact on these

people's lives.

Thank you for watching.

If you are curious about what i do as a trainer or more aha moments that i've had in my

experience, please check me out at www.jimkleiber.com and don't forget to subscribe to this channel

because i think there is some really cool content will coming up.

Thank you.

[music]

For more infomation >> How to connect with your audience / AHA moment of a trainer - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

MrGunsnGear-如何正確握持手槍(中文CC字幕) - Duration: 4:09.

For more infomation >> MrGunsnGear-如何正確握持手槍(中文CC字幕) - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

3D恥力全開 台南行#2 一秒cos? ft.乖該和他的朋友們 / 音軌Vlog - Duration: 3:05.

For more infomation >> 3D恥力全開 台南行#2 一秒cos? ft.乖該和他的朋友們 / 音軌Vlog - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

CRASH - EN EL JUEGO - "Prod. by Wicked" ( VIDEOCLIP OFICIAL ) - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> CRASH - EN EL JUEGO - "Prod. by Wicked" ( VIDEOCLIP OFICIAL ) - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

IoTeX News EP6 - Duration: 1:36.

Hello our dear community! Welcome to this week's news digest. To wrap up the month of August,

we have released the final phase of our testnet which is the beta version and the codename is

Epik. In this release we focus mainly on

usability and tangibility of the testnet, giving you our community a chance to test out some of the features,

such as deploying and executing smart contracts as well as sending transactions using test tokens

via our IoTeX wallet. So make sure you test out these features,

we would love to hear your feedback in order to improve them even more and

all the detailed information can be found in the blog as well as in our demo video.

Also, this week we hosted a campaign on Twitter,

which was a partnerships campaign.

Giving you an opportunity to learn a little bit more about our partners as well as join a livestream with our co-founders.

Successful winners were able to receive a private link and watch the livestream as it happens.

This was our first ever livestream and if you would like us to do more of these sessions,

please like the video and leave the comment below. And following the livestream with co-founders, we also

hosted a tech AMA on our Reddit page, that was focused around the testnet Beta release. So that is it for this week.

Thank you again so much for all of your support

We would like to take some time to celebrate the Beta release and we're preparing exciting things for you this coming week. Stay tuned!

For more infomation >> IoTeX News EP6 - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

ЕДИНОРОЖКИ Куклы ЛОЛ Сюрприз LOL POP Surprise Распаковка лол Цветочек ВИДЕО ДЛЯ ДЕВОЧЕК - Duration: 10:33.

For more infomation >> ЕДИНОРОЖКИ Куклы ЛОЛ Сюрприз LOL POP Surprise Распаковка лол Цветочек ВИДЕО ДЛЯ ДЕВОЧЕК - Duration: 10:33.

-------------------------------------------

DIY How to make hand jewelry holder out of plaster of Paris (ENG Subtitles) - Speed up #518 - Duration: 2:38.

Hi. Today I will show you how to make jewelry holder out of a plaster of Paris.

I made it by request from my viewer.

Detailed list of all needed items is in the description of this video.

Put a glove on a jar.

Mix a plaster of Paris with a water. It is good to wear the gloves while doing this.

Plaster of Paris should have a half-liquid consistency.

Now, pour it to the glove and spread it evenly inside it.

You need to do it quickly because the plaster of Paris will harden.

Place the glove inside a bowl.

Press the center of the glove.

Improve a position of the fingers.

Leave it for about 2 hours.

Next, remove the glove. Do it really carefully.

Leave it for another few hours to fully solidify.

Next, use a sandpaper to improve a shape of hand.

Now, paint the hand and let it dry.

And it's done.

This hand can be a perfect jewelry holder.

Remember, despite the fact that Plaster of Paris is hard, you need to treat it gently.

Please give a like to this video and subscribe to my channel.

Thanks for watching. Bye bye.

For more infomation >> DIY How to make hand jewelry holder out of plaster of Paris (ENG Subtitles) - Speed up #518 - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

London in one day & Arabic food in Birmingham | لندن في يوم واحد & اكل عربي في برمنغام - Duration: 13:24.

Welcome everyone

Today, I am going to London.

*Sings famous Arabic song about London*

Anyway, let me go to MC Donalds to buy some coffee

I need to wake up because I am so tired

I was so nervous.. That's why I couldn't sleep

Let me buy some coffee and I will talk to you later

I am sitting in Mc Donalds and I bought cappuccino

People say that the coffee at MC Donalds is better than coffee from Starbucks and Tim Hortons

I will try it out, today.

Let me drink my coffee and then I will go to the station

I bought the ticket and I am so excited

I am waiting for the train.. See you in London!

I need to go to platform 5A

I was sleeping in the train because I was so tired

Suddenly, we arrived in London

Look how crowded it is...

Now, I am going to search Asiya.. I am so excited to see her!

They have a Hema! This is a Dutch store

Look at the taxis

What is the name of the street?

We are now in Oxford Street

We are now at Selfridges

This is a mall

This isn't the biggest mall, right?

They have MAC and all the brands

We are looking for cool things to buy

This is Asiya

This is snow (fake of course lmao)

They wrote it in Arabic because all the tourists are from the Arabian Gulf

We are on our way to Hyde Park

Most famous park in London

Do you get tired from walking?

No, I don't.

Most beautiful spot in Hyde Park

When I was in high school, I used to be so scared of them

We are going to ride a pedal boat

Hopefully, we will not hit anyone

We are sitting in the boat

Let me keep my eyes on the road

I haven't been to the gym in over 2 weeks

Asiya told me to come to London so we could exercise

Are you kidding me?

What is this? If you know what it is write it in the comments down below

It is so hot

We arrived at Harrods

It's very beautiful

Cakes for over 200 pounds, are you insane lol?

We are in the gift shop

we are searching something from Harrods

So we can say: "we bought something from Harrods" (joke joke)

They already have Christmas items

we are searching for a gift for ourselves

What did we choose?

What are we going to benefit from it?

It keeps water cold when it's hot/when we are thirsty

We arrived at Carnaby street

We are looking for a place where we can have lunch

Now, we are going to eat at Sürgista

What are we going to order?

I swear, I don't know what to

This restaurant is halal

Now, we are going to eat. I am so hungry

Have a nice meal, honey!

I am speaking Kuwaiti to a Yemeni girl who speaks Jeddawi

We are going to Buckingham Palace

If you are thirsty, you can get some water

Explain to them what Buckingham Palace is

is the London residence of Queen Elizabeth

Queen Elizabeth doesn't live here

The Queen is inside??!

We arrived at Trafalgar Square

Look at this view

That is the national gallery

Now ,we are going to take a double decker

This is the Big Ben

This is the London Eye

We need coffee

I took a classic frappuccino and what did you take?

Iced coffee

It is so delicious

1 hour left before I will go back to Birmingham

I had so much fun with Asiya. It was such a lovely day

Anyway, what are we going to do, now?

We are going to Piccadilly Circus

After, I will take the train and go to Birmingham. See you later!

We went upstairs

Now, we are sitting upstairs

We arrived at Piccadilly Circus

We arrived at London Euston.. I am going back to Birmingham

I had so much fun with Asiya. It was such a lovely day

She showed me so many places in London

Thanks! Where are you?

She doesn't hear me

Thanks Asiya!

First time but definitely not the last time

I loved London!

I arrived at the hotel. This was such a lovely day!

Thank so much Asiya <3 I had so much fun

We have seen so many nice places in London

Thanks, thanks, thanks!

Anyway, I really need to sleep right now.. I am so exhausted

Tomorrow (God willing), I am going to visit a city I wanted to visit for a long time

Write down in the comment section below if you know where I am going

This was the end of the vlog. I hope you liked it

Good night and see you in the next vlog (Good night)

This is what I was doing for the past 2 days... eating food

Now, I am at Haneen's place and we are going to have lunch

Haneen, why don't you want to talk?

I am at Haneen's place and we had lunch

Bless your hand auntieeee!

Haneen doesn't want to talk

She doesn't want to be in the vlog.. she doesn't want to speak

Do you see how your sisters are laughing at you

Look, Zeinab laughed

We are sitting at a Moroccan restaurant

I am with Eahman <3

What is the name of the restaurant?

You became Moroccan

My sweetheart is vlogging

Today, I met Eahman. She turned out to be a very good, nice and beautiful girl

I like her a lot

Now, I will show you the restaurant

This is our restaurant

It is named Al- Badr

The decor is Moroccan

That is Salah

At the bar, we have ice cream and sweets

This is the decor of the restaurant

These are our seats/places

Now, we are going to have dinner at Sahara

We are sitting at the restaurant. Now, we are going to have dinner

Right, Haneen?

Oh, lunch not dinner

What time is it?

We are going to eat now

I am so hungry

What is this?

Kibbeh

Soup

Batata harra

Rice with lamb

Have a nice meal

I am talking to Yassy but she is only reading the comments

Haneen is vlogging

Now, I am doing a live chat with Alaa

People, who is this?

For more infomation >> London in one day & Arabic food in Birmingham | لندن في يوم واحد & اكل عربي في برمنغام - Duration: 13:24.

-------------------------------------------

Как приготовить литовидную водичку для маленьких детей. Часть 3. - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> Как приготовить литовидную водичку для маленьких детей. Часть 3. - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Tân Vua Hài Kịch 4K 💥 BVNR ⚡️ Các trận đánh của khỉ con ☄️ Phần 8 - Duration: 1:06:33.

For more infomation >> Tân Vua Hài Kịch 4K 💥 BVNR ⚡️ Các trận đánh của khỉ con ☄️ Phần 8 - Duration: 1:06:33.

-------------------------------------------

PROOF DARK CORE IS CONNECTED TO THE UFO & The Hatches| SSO THEORY 23# - Duration: 14:54.

Hello everyone!

Remember 2 weeks ago when I made a theory about how there was UFO music added to the

fridge doors.

eh I mean hatches?

Well my friends and I decided to take a closer look at this, and found some really interesting

things!

So let's get started!

The first thing I questioned was obviously, why JUST WHY, Why did they add the UFO's music

to the so called "hatches"?

That's when I got an important flashback from the previous game Starshine Legacy.

Alex was walking down to Pinehill which coincidentally happens to be owned by Mr. Sands, or at least

that's what he thinks!.

And also COINCIDENTALLY!

Derek (a photographer) who in our game is working as a mailman, was also walking at

the same area and was attacked by Mr. Sand's goons, had his camera broken and lost the

majority of his photos (Anne's and Jessicas).

After the incident Derek confessed that his camera was "special'' and gave him the ability

to take pictures of things the naked eye can't see.

Now, a bonus, A viewer once told me, that in the Swedish book, there's actually a drawing

of Mr. Sands crumbling a photo of Concorde with wings ,l once came across this drawing

while researching, but for some reason I can't find it.

Anyway, back to Derek, so while Derek was walking, the UFO music started playing in

the background and lasted until Derek had his camera broken.

Needless to say, the UFO is somehow related to Dark Core, which also means that Dark Core

is related to the hatches, going back to an older theory, I had shown you, that the portal

at Dark core in daytime has the same light the hatches have at nighttime.

BUT...Do you know what else was changed regarding the portal?

THE SOUND.

If your character stepped into the portal several times you would get a purple swirl

along with the 'default' stone circle music, BUT NOWWW they replaced the default music

TO THE UFO MUSIC!

Which can only mean one thing.

The Dark Core portal is connected to the UFO, which is connected to the hatches.

Hatches lead to someplace underground, and they're mostly seen in boats, but in the achievements

book they are also referred to as the "Hatchery" hatcheries are used for businesses that hatch

eggs usually from fish and chicken, a hatch is actually way different from a hatchery.

Also A viewer of mine, Brigitte Purplemountain suggested that the underground area could

be Darko's Nightmare Institute, and that the noise comes from the monsters banging on the

door, while there is no solid proof to confirm this, it makes a lot of sense so congrats!

Anyway back to my theory, So, there's a connection between, Dark Core, the Hatches and the UFO,

According to Starshine Legacy the portal at Dark Core leads to Garnok's ship, yes it is

confirmed.

So if there is the music same Dark core has, wouldn't it make sense if the place it leads

to had the exact same music?

Portals are like wormholes, therefore the sound that's coming out of it is the sound

coming from the area the portal leads to.

If that makes sense.

So, it should be leading to either the hatches or the Ufo but, there's one more thing l want

to mention, In the Starshine Legacy comic, there is a specific part where Mr. Sands (After

kidnapping Starshine) said: "Gazing up these satellite infested heavens, I sense that the

only star I need will soon appear.."

Speaking about stars...

Have you noticed those little star silhouettes on the hatches?

Most of you already know what's up with them, there are four hatches and in every each one,

there's tiny star with a circle at its corner, According to Northena, who was the first person

to examine this the top corner is missing, and it is suspected to be somewhere around

Pinehill.

So what if Mr. Sands is looking for the last hatch?

As if its something like a key to Garnoks prison?

He also mentioned that he is using satellites to look for it, so it might be either on land

or water.

But pay attention to the way he phrased it, the only star I need will soon "appear" he

didn't say "will soon be found".

Which means that the last star or hatch does not exist yet.

But again, if we assume that the last star is the fifth hatch, then what if its somehow

related to us being the fifth Soul rider?

Back at the times the comic was created, there was no fifth rider, so what if the last star

appeared when we did?

The last door could potentially be the key.

But, if its not found, it can also be done with a soul horse or rider.

Mr. Sands has attempted using Tin-Can before, and Darko even stated that Anne is their "insurance"

in case the other plan falls through.

According to Mr. Sands the other plan is to find the last star which I personally believe

is the fifth hatch but who knows?

What if we are the last star and we don't even know?!

Anyway, there's something else I'd like to state, as I said before, hatches are used

to go underground.

Which obviously means they lead somewhere, AND if they have the UFO music, wouldn't

it make sense, for them to lead to the...UFO?

The portal at Dark Core is known to lead to Garnok's ship, Back In Starshine Legacy

on Anne's route, when she entered Pandoria, she came across some murals printed on the

wall.

They visualized the story of Garnok, and he was transferred on a spaceship, which does

kinda look like the debris in the crash site.

Is it random that both of them Crashed?

I highly suggest watching my previous theory on the UFO, as I have mentioned some pretty

important stuff there.

But I know what you're thinking.

HOW JUST HOW?

Could Garnok fit in that tiny spaceship.

And this is where the good things start.

So the hatches are all placed symmetrically on Jorvik, AND the area they cover could possibly

be big enough for Garnok to fit.

Remember that the few times we've seen Garnok, we've only seen SOME of his tentacles reaching

up to the surface, and he was able to keep in track the dimension of Pandoria.

So no, Garnok can't possibly be transferred in that spaceship, but what if there's more

to it than we think?

As I mentioned, the hatches lead somewhere underground, and there was UFO music recently

added to them, so what if the spaceship's crash site, has something below of what we

already see?.

What if Garnok was actually placed on the bottom of the spaceship?.

Let's go back to the connection between, the portal at Dark Core, The Underground hatches,

and the UFO.

Literally the only thing making sense to me is that if one enters the portal, they are

transferred to the hatches, which the hatches lead them to the UFO, or atleast grant them

access to it.

The colors from the light at the portal are exactly the same as the hatches, and everysingle

part of the music, matches all of those 3 options aswell, so if I'm correct, the portal

should be leading to Garnok's ship, or the UFO's crash site.

But now you're probably thinking, UHM NAOMI, Mr. Sands is trying to find Garnok, and he's

been in the spaceship all along?

Well no, you see, the dark riders return back to the portal in order to rescusciate or "heal"

themselves after an injury.

They know what the spaceship is like, Garnok is said to be trapped under the ocean, or

in the ocean, after the spaceship crashed, everyone found shelter in the sea, at Golden

Hills, and surprisingly enough, the UFO is just next to the Golden hills!.

What Mr. Sands is looking for, is Garnok's prison, and a way to unlock it.

But there might actually be something more to it.

A few days ago, on Nightstar, I visited the UFO's crash site, with a friend (Teagan

Puppymountain) who also helped with concentrating the clues for our theory.

Anyway, we visited the crash site, and sat there for definitely an hour discussing the

theory.

that's when we heard a really intriging sound.

We heard fat heavy chains being pulled in rough terrain, again very similar to the sound

of the mechanics they use at Dark Core, unfortunately I wasn't fast enough to record any of the

sounds, but if you take a look closely I'm sure you'll hear them.

So we did hear chains, but Teagan also managed to hear a security drone noise, unfortunately

I didn't catch up to that one, but still, Dark Core seems to be the only company using

Drones.

The last thing I heard, Teagan had gotten a network error though, was a girl either

crying, or sniffling, I could tell it was a girl cause it sounded like it, a lot like

the sound effects at the castle in Silverglade when Linda cried.

This was obviously terrifying so I immediately left Jorvik, and then we started writting

some stuff.

We don't know who, but there's definetely someone inside the UFO, and its a female!

Teagan and I suspect its Elise, as we think she is recovering inside the ship, like Katja

did.

Based on the material we have, Elise is most likely to be inside, other than somebody else.

But also, keep in mind that we're just working with what we have, there is a possibility

of seeing a new character there too.

Another thing I'd like to mention, is that the ship might actually be originating from

Pandoria.

Back in a really old video, I compared my "Pandoric" font to the letters inside

the cube of the UFO and the majority of them looked alike.

However there is a debate if they actually are Pandoric 'cause some people apparently

believe its the old Jorvigian language, BUT NO ONE CAN TELL FOR SURE ALRIGHT?!.

Another hint that might help us figure this out, is that there's signs of Pandoric goo

on the tracks of the spaceship, almost as if its being used as fuel!

And it leaked.

But where else have we seen this goo before?

Hmm, PANDORIC ROCKS of course!

They are full of it.

And they are coming from the sky, not exactly, but we know that they originate from Pandoria,

and that's where the name came from.

Inside the spaceship there's something I call "Pandoric Cube" and it has all the

murals inside, we can't decode it, but I think we might learn more about it in the

next new questline.

The last little thing I want to mention is that the term for the doors is "hatches"

while in the achievements tab they're reffered to as "hatchery" which has a completely

different meaning, there's no doubt this was used as a pun, much like the other titles

and descriptions.

However as I mentioned in the start of this theory, a hatchery is a place where eggs of

chickens and fish are hatched, raised, and sold, But what if,

and I'm only saying what if...There are more Garnoks being hatched there?.

I understand this sounds ridiculous but...Actually yeah it sounds pretty ridiculous to be honest.

Also I know I said in my previous that I'd be doing (even though I forgot about it) a

theory on why I believe the Dark riders are-

For more infomation >> PROOF DARK CORE IS CONNECTED TO THE UFO & The Hatches| SSO THEORY 23# - Duration: 14:54.

-------------------------------------------

[法國街訪] 認識我的家人🇫🇷法國人把台灣伴手禮當下酒菜⁉️[Micro-trottoir] DES FRANÇAIS TESTENT DES BISCUITS TAÏWANAIS - Duration: 9:01.

For more infomation >> [法國街訪] 認識我的家人🇫🇷法國人把台灣伴手禮當下酒菜⁉️[Micro-trottoir] DES FRANÇAIS TESTENT DES BISCUITS TAÏWANAIS - Duration: 9:01.

-------------------------------------------

Vehicle For Kid || learn color and Car name with Soccer ball wooden Slide - Duration: 2:41.

Learn Vehicle for kids

For more infomation >> Vehicle For Kid || learn color and Car name with Soccer ball wooden Slide - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

SOUTH AFRICA || First stop CAPE TOWN - Duration: 4:31.

Hi guys, here I am in South Africa

new continent

immediately positive feedback

maybe because we found good weather right away

wonderful days even if it's winter

very beautifull

actually we arrived in Johannesburg

I met with an old friend

by Susegana

Stefano

we met in Joburg, we had both the flight that arrived there

Joburg ... big city, cold.

We escaped immediately

because nothing so nice

but once we arrive in Cape Town where we are now

a whole other story

Cape Town is really beautiful

city of a whole other kind

very rich and you breathe another air definitely

but at the same time, nature is the master

Cape of Good Hope is an incredible place

the penguins of Simon's Town

or....

but also the center

It's all beautiful, in Cape Town you really breathe a nice air

we are ready to rent a car now

and start a road trip along the coast

and return to Johannesburg

where Stefano will take the plane

and I will take a bus to enter another African country

we can not wait because it must really be a cool road trip

one / two hours and we leave

For more infomation >> SOUTH AFRICA || First stop CAPE TOWN - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

পলির মাথা নষ্ট বাংলা গান - এ বুকের ভিতর তুমি (A Buker Vitor Tumi) | Bangla Gorom Masala Song - Duration: 4:48.

পলির মাথা নষ্ট বাংলা গান - এ বুকের ভিতর তুমি (A Buker Vitor Tumi) | Bangla Gorom Masala Song

For more infomation >> পলির মাথা নষ্ট বাংলা গান - এ বুকের ভিতর তুমি (A Buker Vitor Tumi) | Bangla Gorom Masala Song - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

[CC SUB] ทำไมทำกับตาลแบบนี้!! #เมื่อวานวันเสาร์ - Duration: 7:01.

Now you're watching...

"Yesterday is Saturday!"

Let me introduce you to the member,

This is Tarn from the Channel Tarn Softwhip. Any word to promote the channel?

Very good! Don't forget to go subscribe Tarn Softwhip channel!

And this is all the musician

Guitarist here.

Hello, Guitar san

And that is the Keyboardist who is having his lunch

And the bassist haven't come.

Alright, please enjoy the behind the scene for the song "Renai circulation"!

This is might be so messy and fun, cause this is our first times doing long take video.

That mean, no real shooting. just try ("Long" in thai means "try")

How did you get that scene Part 1

Did you just fallen?

How did you get that scene Part 2

How did you get that scene Part 3

So messy

How did you get that scene Part 4

Sorry, the camera was blur.

How did you get that scene Part 5

Hi there

While practicing.

Actually in this scene, it shouldn't have the instrument, itsn't it?

Are you guys bring all of it!?

Event this one! (Keyboard)

Go go! go now!

Oh! sorry! forget!

Shit!!

What is this!?

Everyone still there

You have to hide over there!

Don't forget the stand

Hide this over there

Wow!! How perfect! Everyone is here yayyy

What are you doing up there?

What's happening?

Peter is there! (the cockroach)

Who? who is Peter?

Someone named Peter here?

Peter Pettigrew

Or Spiderman!?

Take it away!!

Spiderman!

I won't go anywhere until you guys take it away from this house

Just let me die up here.

Come on, its alerady dead!

Peter Parker

Mind! It's moving!!

Why you close your eye!?

Dont do this to me!

Deduction warning!!

You don't want your money!?

Don't angry Boss

My boss, why you're up there

Come on, practice!

Where is the camera?

No! not this one...okay fine!!

ah...Mind, it is here.

This camera is too big!

She just took off the cover

Won't you go close the door?

Actually we also have outdoor scene, but it was raining, so the plan was changed

Who moved the car!!

Come down now

Too slow

Where is the Cart!

This is so messy!

Tarn...the girl who is left

Hey! No one help Tarn here!

Slowly slowly

Don't rush!

Where is Tarn?

Tarn still be in the Cart (singing)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét