Chủ Nhật, 2 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 2 2018

Meanwhile we come back to the fourth and final act

Byron got himself a trophy wife and had

A daughter who he named Priscilla

And she came to age in a city that is now a police state

New Albion today is a harsh and martial place

The riots destroyed buildings, streets and throughways

The city took control through a state of martial law

That remains to this day as troops of armored cops patrol

And on this day of my enlistment

I shed my skin of will and innocence

I pledge allegiance and devotion

I'll be the power that you flex

I am your arm of execution

I am the trigger of your gun

I am the binding and the order

My duty to you has begun

Random searches are the law, looking for remaining Dolls

And if found execution is immediate for all

Any token of the dead, whether relative or friend is forbid

And if found you may or may not be seen again

Jasper's still around

And he's with Priscilla now

They sit and hide together deep within the family house

The spend their days resigned from the brutal world outside

And play a never ending game of cards to pass to time

For more infomation >> Homestuck - New Albion 4 - Calliope and Equius (CC) - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Hansung Computer GH200 7.1 Channel Headset Review / Male Design Gaming Headset - Duration: 5:17.

ohla Atto is the guy who reviews today

It is a headset for gaming. As the consumer tastes are different

If possible, especially in the case of products If a variety of designs are available, it is a good choice for consumers.

I think it's an element. I do not think so since I started the review,

I think we should move on. Gh 400 7.1 channel headset that I reviewed last time on Hansung computer

after that The specifications are the same.

Design changed gh 200 Likewise, we launched a 7.1 channel gaming headset

Hansung Computer gh200 is a 7.1 channel headset Unboxing sounds like a deja vu.

I think I've done similar unboxing a while ago. The contents are simple

One instruction manual and warranty card is included with the headset There are a few features that will help you look at the documentation briefly

The same Let's take a look at the product. The unique way of hair bands is still there.

It's the same as the band adjustment method, not the length adjustment method. Otherwise, this guy is not a springwire

Plastic is used The feeling is not much different though

Unlike before, this is not a wire spring but a plastic. I switched to the way my spring was.

What is fit It's not so bad. I'm pretty big head.

I have a little hair ... I'm a little bigger. This guy's pad is not removable part of the ear pad

I am pretty satisfied with the pad cushion feeling. The microphone can be rotated 360 degrees

The microphone can be checked, so you can adjust it to your face. The same

This is the same as the gh 400 model It's the same with Cmedia's virtual 7.1 channel drive.

The same is true for installing an x-ear audio drive This sound separation when used in a game

gh 400 I did not notice a big difference with the previous model. No specifications are the same.

The same is true for the virtual 7.1 channel. As for the sense of isolation,

I told you in detail what I felt. If you are wondering about that, check out the GH400 Review

It looks the same. I'm doing it right

As a result, the biggest feature of this guy is the design gh The LED with the rgb shown in 400 is missing

The Bullet LED has been applied. Changed

Personally, this guy What does it feel to me, the more masculine, the slightly more tough

I think it's changed to an image. What part of this is Naruto

Well, you know what I mean. Well, it's pretty cool anyway.

Again, the fact that it offers a variety of designs means that consumers Because it gives variety to choice

I think it's a good idea to change this design like this. Now, this video is here. You know if you liked the video.

And if you want to see more IT information and reviews, Please do not forget to subscribe

Well, it'll be coming out at the end of the video. Well please make sure to subscribe here. until now

It was Ato. thank you Adios

For more infomation >> Hansung Computer GH200 7.1 Channel Headset Review / Male Design Gaming Headset - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

💮☣Иностранец реагирует на Talibal VS MC No Limit - Duration: 17:58.

For more infomation >> 💮☣Иностранец реагирует на Talibal VS MC No Limit - Duration: 17:58.

-------------------------------------------

make dragon's sugar with soft candy | Xiaoling toys - Duration: 10:37.

make dragon's sugar with soft candy | Xiaoling toys

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét