Thứ Bảy, 1 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 1 2018

Drop like on this video if you guys enjoyed

Comment down below your thoughts in your opinions about the video. Make sure to subscribe

With those dedications on so you stay down will fight on every single video also follow my social media

So stay tuned for updates for incoming videos. Thank you

What's up guys we're going to pass your welcome back to another video. So today I'll be

playing bowling with these guys

So we started a game and

All right, so we started a new game and

So I started so actually not me we started a new game to last game I

Wasn't so good

Well, I mean I sucked like I'm so bad at bowling like I was in last place actually

so hopefully

This game I would be probably slightly better at hopefully

I'm not sure but that intro I'm sorry about that guys

So I hope you guys enjoyed the video

Yeah

So mostly I may have baggage are you sure about that

Lose it yes heavier

And Johnson and Ho Chi I don't disappoint my family

I could say that was a bit

Do that like a rocket kidding. I actually thought is like straight enough for it to be like a

Rocket

Help-help know why are you field called good name for them?

Hey viewers coming down below of you if you think that that shot. Would that be like a rocket and

Newton that nature before for this little not that we're having

Okay, what do you think of this Boeing?

interesting

very interesting enough

especially when I said I was gonna do better this one and apparently I did I'm actually in the lead at

Yes, and his finger telling your up. Yep. It's up. It's over

Thank you for bowling at revs country lanes, so what do you think of this

Impossible a lot of times I this a large outside his match

defied the defied all lot and

Diamonds second place. I thought I was going to win

Yes

Yes, it's the anti era. No, you shouldn't be surprised

Only the best of the best one and only the best of the best survive guess who's advancing?

The scores

Don't expect me to do that in my head. I'm not that smart

a small army not smart enough to do quick math know about 25 people 12 is smoked Italian, so

Police I got second, please Elise I got so I'll plug it alone around to

Where it gets the prizes was it?

Cheryl don't care what I do

Vibrations like oh, you know

Take your medical appointments

So other than that guys I hope you guys enjoy my boring video

Make sure to comment down below my video so I could put you in now my

Youtube channel is hello there. It's a meme

You know, it's still like when I search on there hello when people search hello there

They may be like it's probably a ton of them. Just look for their just comment pick one of my guys watch gravity falls

Look for the grunkle Stan one. That's like oh

Don't already falls like the light bump you like already balls. I do not like

And comment down below and be like killing, how did he do it boy your gun thing too bad that he did nothing

Comment how when I'm not on a gel I'm really chill because I really don't care. It's all a bit

deaf artists and Gina villains years

The skinny. Oh

Oh, thank you guys so much watching bye come and subscribe and we'll see you guys in the next video. Peace out. Good. Bye everyone

For more infomation >> DylCraftZ Plays Bowling - Duration: 9:04.

-------------------------------------------

Teaching a dog how to the swim challenge | Xiaoling toys - Duration: 6:39.

Teaching a dog how to the swim challenge | Xiaoling toys

For more infomation >> Teaching a dog how to the swim challenge | Xiaoling toys - Duration: 6:39.

-------------------------------------------

CİHANGİR CEYHAN (CİO) ÇUKURDAMI OYNUYOR ? - Duration: 3:21.

For more infomation >> CİHANGİR CEYHAN (CİO) ÇUKURDAMI OYNUYOR ? - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

KSUWU VS. Lowogan Powol | The Fight of The Century - Duration: 1:36.

Owo do you want to go mate? Uwu yeah

mate bring it on.

Owo okay but I warned you - jab jab

punch swipe punch

jab jab - Hello, my name is owoette. Are you

looking for a place to retreat for the

season? Say no more! At the howotel

all your needs will be fulfilled by our

staff. Thank you, and enjoy the rest of

the video. - jab jab jab jab jab jab swipe

swipe swipe swipe swipe swipe owo a

worthy opponent, owo. uwu I have been hit.

the jab swipe swipe swipe swipe swipe

punch punch punch punch punch punch

punch punch punch jab jab jab jab swipe

swipe

swipe swipe swipe jab jab punch

For more infomation >> KSUWU VS. Lowogan Powol | The Fight of The Century - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

Wizard101's 10th Anniversary Opening! - Duration: 2:55.

Hey guys, today we're going to be doing a pack opening for the 10th anniversary Wizard101.

Woah we got a lot of pets and a lot of packs!

I wonder what this is.

Just a furniture item.

I wonder what stats this pet has.

Ooh a pack!

Got some cards and got some housing items.

I'm sure that's like... a housing item.

Again it's a housing item.

And this is a pet.

Woah, we got a mount.

Let's go open the hoard pack.

That's for like storm.

Let's go open another hoard pack.

Let's go open the dragon hoard pack.

Ooh, we got a seed!

And... open this hoard pack.

Now let's open, the pack I really want, the Decaversary Hoard Pack!

What? I got nothing!

Let's get the sparkler.

This is going to be a wand.

The monolith.

The arcane rebooter.

I just got it from KI Live Thursday.

Web master.

Confetti cannon.

Ok, just few more thing to open and we will end this video.

The gazebo and...

Let's open the last pack which is the Emperor's attic pack.

Woah.

And I guess I'll get...

...the glowing dragon fruit, as this will be the last gift we will redeem in this video.

Boom, we got everything redeemed.

I think I'm going to wrap this up.

Don't forget to give this video a like and subscribe to my channel for more new content.

Peace!

For more infomation >> Wizard101's 10th Anniversary Opening! - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Royalty Free Music For Youtube Track 5 | Royalty Free Background Music - Duration: 2:28.

Royalty Free Music For Youtube

Royalty Free Music For Youtube Videos

Royalty Free Music

Royalty Free Background Music

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét