Thứ Hai, 3 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 3 2018

I'm not gonna do what y'all think I'm

gonna do which is just freak out

that was a Jerry Maguire reference for

all you young folk out there

what is everybody this is Chris from the

rewired soul where we talk about the

problem but focus on the solution and if

you're new to my channel my channel is

all about mental health so I'm here to

help you improve your mental and

emotional well-being so make sure you

subscribe and ring that notification so

those of you who saw my anxiety the

other day huh I wonder if Chris still

has a job well that answer my friends is

no why is this guy in such a good mood

if he just lost his job well anyways I

don't want to get into too many

specifics maybe I'll make future videos

about this or whatever but anyways I

just actually celebrated by three year

anniversary with the company I work for

I work for a national company where we

have drug and alcohol rehab centers all

over the place we special in dual

diagnosis which means that we treat

people with mental illness as well as

addictions and I just celebrated three

years so I missed the email on Friday

came in this morning and they're like yo

we gotta talk let me tell you first off

so one of the reasons I wasn't freaking

out like I was fully prepared I was

totally prepared I looked at everything

I'm like I'm gonna be fine I'm gonna be

fine if I lose my job whatever so I go

in there and it's like this new HR guy

he's like brand new I've never even met

this dude it's his first time meeting me

I'm like you know what let me just pause

for a second this is what I mean by

empathy you know what I mean like if I

wouldn't lose a job I would see that

other person is like this evil person

like this guy doesn't even know me he

doesn't know me like I'm sitting there

like man this sucks for this guy he just

started here and he's meeting me and he

has to let me go like that sucks you

know he's like man I'm just now meeting

you and you have an excellent smile and

stuff Mike hey man it happens and we sat

there and talked he's actually

a city not far from my home Taplin and

we talked a little bit about that but

basically what what happened was they

eliminated my position you know so I did

get fired because I'm a terrible

employee or anything like that you know

company's got to do what company's got

to do and I've been training my

replacement if you will but not

technically a replacement she's in a

different kind of position but I've been

training her this is a woman where like

I've known her for years I respect the

hell out of her she just celebrated 14

years recovery I love her to death and

I'm glad that she's taking over and

doing that kind of thing anyway let me

go and I won't get into specifics of

this stuff but I will say that when they

let me go there they they did some

things to help me out so for example I

still have health benefits until the end

of the month which is cool they could

have just stopped them on the last day

of my my employment if you will they

gave me you know my my save time off and

things like that's a lie don't be

worried about me like I am financially

good and because I have an amazing

girlfriend who is trying to get me to

get my finances in order like I have

savings and things like that and all of

you all of you people out there who have

been supporting my channel like even if

you're not somebody who is part of the

patreon or if you haven't bought merch

or whatever like that way just watching

my videos like a little bit the little

tiny bit of YouTube ad money that comes

in like that is really helping me out

and that's helped me save up some money

like this is huge like you know I'm glad

because part of the way I I treat my

anxiety is by putting up these kind of

like safety measures you know I and

things like that I'm actually gonna make

a video in the near future about why

people with anxiety are awesome kind of

like I made a video about my people with

depression awesome anyways because of my

anxiety I've created you know a bunch of

different situations in my life to make

sure that I'm okay so I'm okay my son's

gonna be okay the YouTube channel is

gonna be okay but let's let's cut to the

chase one of the reasons why I'm in such

a good mood and wanted to make this

video is like man like I don't know I

don't know I don't want to get all

spiritual on you and everything happens

for a reason

Bulai now I get to make more stuff for

you if you're watching this now I have a

buffer I have time I have time until I

got a really look for full-time

employment probably a month or two okay

because of what I've saved up and like

now I can make more videos well I can't

really make more videos I've made a ton

of videos but some things that I've

wanted to do I just haven't had the time

is I want to write more books so those

of you who don't know I have two books

that I have up on Amazon one is about my

story of overcoming addiction depression

and anxiety the other one is for family

members of addicts and alcoholics and

also keeping your mental health in good

shape so I have two books on Amazon but

I want to write more I want to write

some about depression and anxiety and

meditation and the mental health stigma

and all sorts of stuff I also want to

create some more courses on my website

like there's so many things that I want

to do and now I have time to do them so

all of you beautiful people out there

are going to get so many more things

from me and if you have ideas or

comments that you want to leave down

below like the things that you want me

to do like a podcast the podcast is

something that I want to do just so many

things so there's things that you think

I could do to help you out more with

your mental health or help other people

like make sure you leave comments down

below let's brainstorm together let's do

this thing because now I'm in the

opportunity to have a month or two to

really kick the rewired soul up like 50

notches and it's super cool in about a

month

- I'm going to vid summit with my buddy

Aaron what a nice guy my buddy Aaron so

go check him out if you're under attack

channels go check out the channel I'll

link it in the description for the love

of tech he bought me a pass to go to vid

summit in Southern California I think

it's in October right with a bunch of

other creators and stuff like that so I

can learn and meet people maybe set up

some new collab

I don't know but anyways he got me a

freaking ticket for it like what an

awesome guy like do me a favor do me a

favor even if you're not into tech go at

the thank you from me to him go

subscribe to his channel he does a ton

of tech videos he also does a bunch of

giveaways so if you want to get like a

free phone I remember he gave like

a Friedan of Nintendo switch like go

subscribe over to Aaron at for the love

of tak tak he did a collab with me a

while ago on meditation play anyways

like I said I'm really excited that I

have time to create more content in a

bunch of different ways make sure you

leave comments down below let me know

how I can help you I'm fine and I hope

this video inspires some of you like you

guys things are gonna happen that are

completely out of our control completely

out of our control and it's just how

have we built up our mental resilience

to prepare for the unknown for these

things that will happen that are just we

never know you know what I mean so I

hope this inspires you I hope it

motivates you I hope it gives you hope

that no matter what happens we can be ok

but it takes some work alright so I love

all of you so much if you like this

video please give it a thumbs up and if

you're new here again my channel is all

about mental health and I'm making so

much new cool stuff make sure you

subscribe and wing the notification mail

alright and a huge thank you to

everybody supporting the channel over on

patreon you're all awesome and if you

want to get some rewired soul merch boom

click or tap on that shop link right

there alright thanks so much for

watching and I'll see you next time

For more infomation >> i lost my job today...now what? - Duration: 7:47.

-------------------------------------------

Monster Hunter 3U | Wii U | Village #14 (Comentado) - Qurupeco - Duration: 28:17.

For more infomation >> Monster Hunter 3U | Wii U | Village #14 (Comentado) - Qurupeco - Duration: 28:17.

-------------------------------------------

[FREE] "OSOBADLY" 🏝 Dancehall x Afrobeat x Wizkid Type Beat Instrumental 2018 - Duration: 4:20.

Buy 2 Get 1 Free at: chrisvillebeats.com

For more infomation >> [FREE] "OSOBADLY" 🏝 Dancehall x Afrobeat x Wizkid Type Beat Instrumental 2018 - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

What Cyberpunk 2077 is Playable From Start to Finish REALLY MEANS - Duration: 4:58.

For more infomation >> What Cyberpunk 2077 is Playable From Start to Finish REALLY MEANS - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

Paul Stanley vs. Rommel Pacheco: los dos enfrentan una nueva nominación | MQB - Duration: 2:58.

For more infomation >> Paul Stanley vs. Rommel Pacheco: los dos enfrentan una nueva nominación | MQB - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

Overwatch MOST VIEWED Twitch Clips of The Week! #9 - Duration: 14:30.

with season twelve placements just

having opened up we've got a bunch of

great twitch clips for you this week

today I'm bringing you the best fails

funny moments and plays of the week my

name is nate and welcome to Blizzard

guides,

anyway let me know what your

favorite plate was down in the comments

below if you enjoyed this video be sure

to drop a like and if you really enjoyed

what we've got going on here be sure to

get subscribed also if you want to check

it out we've got a discord so you can

get the best of our community anyway I

hope you guys enjoyed this one my name

is Nate and this was blizzard guides.

For more infomation >> Overwatch MOST VIEWED Twitch Clips of The Week! #9 - Duration: 14:30.

-------------------------------------------

Drazek - Me puedes llamar 📱 Ft. Nyx,Vieth (Audio Oficial) 2018 - Duration: 3:43.

For more infomation >> Drazek - Me puedes llamar 📱 Ft. Nyx,Vieth (Audio Oficial) 2018 - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Barzdotoji moteris II dalis | Gyvenimo patarimai - Duration: 9:55.

For more infomation >> Barzdotoji moteris II dalis | Gyvenimo patarimai - Duration: 9:55.

-------------------------------------------

A request (Eng sub) - Duration: 1:33.

You are behaving very well lately.

So I'll let you make me a request.

Really?

The truth is that I want to ask you something. I could see your face without the mask.

I see. It's because you know I feel a bit of embarrassment showing my full face. Right?

No no! It's not because of that, I swear. It's just that I like your face and I do not usually see it.

It's okay.

Can I caress your cheek?

-I said only one request.

Ah! true, I forgot it. I'm sorry.

For more infomation >> A request (Eng sub) - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Final Greetings - Through It All (Acoustic) [Live] - Duration: 3:46.

I have these feelings that I can't control

There taking over my heart and soul

Would you please send some help

I'm asking you to save me from myself

Your love is why I hold on

You carry me through it all

You help me through each battle

You're the anchor in the storm

So many people I still feel alone

It's like I'm drowning and I'm on my own

I'm left without hope

Please take me back home

Your love is why I hold on

You carry me through it all

You help me through each battle

You're the anchor in the storm

Thanks for checking out our video if you liked it, please press the like button. If you enjoy our music please subscribe. Thanks! Sweet!

For more infomation >> Final Greetings - Through It All (Acoustic) [Live] - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

Did We Just Figure Out How to Program a Brain? - Duration: 6:08.

[INTRO ♪]

You hear people make comparisons all the time about how your brain is like one big, ultra-sophisticated computer.

And that's fine, but the idea really only goes so far.

Because, like, you can't really program your brain like you can your desktop.

Which is kind of a bummer—I want to know kung fu!

And if we could just get in there and start manipulating neurons, we could solve a lot of the struggles our brains and bodies cause.

But what if we could do that?

Recently, scientists working with mice have been able to send new signals into their brains—

ones that seemed so natural, the mice may have no idea they weren't their own.

It seems a little sci-fi, but it's real research.

And someday, it could lead to some pretty amazing new treatments.

These studies center around a branch of neuroscientific research called optogenetics,

which makes use of light-sensitive proteins inserted into neurons through genetic manipulation.

Once the proteins are there, researchers can control the firing of those neurons using just a flash of light.

We actually did a whole episode on the mechanics and history of optogenetics that we'll link to after this.

But the general idea is that this method alters what certain receptors on cells respond to.

Instead of waiting for a chemical neurotransmitter to tell them to do their job, an altered receptor will take the command from a flash of light transmitted through a wire.

When optogenetics first entered the scientific literature in 2005, the initial technique involved flooding a relatively large area of the brain with light to activate it.

This is still generally the way it's done for now, and it does work.

With it, we've been able to get groups of neurons to fire, and even induce behavioral changes in rodents.

Like, one experiment used optogenetics to get rats to walk in circles, which is pretty amazing.

Also a little upsetting.

"Why is—I have to do this now.

This is my life. I'm a rat!"

But one of the downsides of this method is that lighting up a whole area can be imprecise.

Trying to tease apart what's happening with the specific neurons you want to study, versus what's coming from ones lit up in the crossfire, can be pretty darn tricky.

However: the times, they are a-changin'.

Thanks to advances in tech and biology, a group of scientists recently figured out a way to target specific, individual neurons, rather than a relatively large patch of tissue.

They published their results in April 2018 in the journal Nature.

And, brace yourself for some sci-fi…

Because they're doing it using holograms.

Visual holograms—the kind you see in Star Trek or Star Wars—use multiple beams of light to project an image.

But holography in general is really just about light interference, and that's what this technique relies on.

The team called their method 3D-SHOT, which stands for three-dimensional scanless holographic optogenetics with temporal focusing.

Which—I'm glad they have such a good acronym for that!

Unlike the original optogenetics technique, 3D-SHOT focuses light from several sources on individual target neurons.

Only the specific neurons in the tiny area all the light crosses receive enough light to activate.

That can eliminate a lot of unintended firing, so these results are much less muddy.

And it seems effective.

Scientists using this method have already observed mice brains firing at a natural timing and frequency when stimulated.

They can tell based on the amount of calcium the cells are using, which is a good estimate for the rate of neural firing.

And because that firing appears to really closely mimic the way their brains would naturally detect and process stimuli, it's likely that to those mice, any experiences induced using 3D-SHOT would be pretty realistic.

I mean, unfortunately we cannot ask the mice about this,

but if we can stimulate their brains into firing in the same patterns as it would when say, seeing, feeling, or smelling something real, that seems reasonable.

One way we can test this hypothesis is by observing actual behavioral changes—like a flick of a switch causing a mouse to stop in its tracks—which we haven't done yet.

But the good news is, those experiments are currently underway, so we'll keep you updated.

If scientists are able to make neurons fire realistically, though, and if those experiences feel real, even though they're not…

Well, in theory, this technology could eventually be used to alter, like, memories by editing the way neurons associated with those events fire.

We could make mice perceive things that aren't really there, all with the flash of a few lights.

We could download kung-fu into their brain like in The Matrix!

Finally, rats doing kung fu!

That might be getting a little ahead of ourselves, but honestly, maybe not far as you'd think.

The research team responsible for 3D-SHOT already have a few ideas about how they're going to sort of "copy and paste" brain activity to achieve something like this.

If they can measure the sequences of activations and specific neurons involved in the behavior they want to program, 3D-SHOT could feasibly send that pattern into a different brain.

Basically… programming it.

Brain programming.

Now, even if we're making great progress with mice, applications in humans are likely a very long way off.

Optogenetic methods require specific, light-sensitive proteins to be placed into the genome, which could get risky.

But if we could do it safely, that would be… like, hugely useful, not only for research—it would be, for research—but also for future treatment options.

Think about it: if we could design a prosthetic eye that picked up visuals from the world and transformed them into the right patterns of neural firing, you might be able to restore someone's vision.

That's just one out of thousands of examples, but we have a lot of work to do before we can get there.

So, I'm sorry if you wanted to download, like, very good dancing skills.

I also want that to happen to me, but it's going to be a while.

Until then, maybe we should take some classes until the research is a little further along.

Thank you for watching this episode of SciShow Psych!

If you'd like to learn more about how optogenetics works and how we figured it all out, you can watch our episode all about it over at youtube.com/scishow.

And as always, don't forget to go to youtube.com/scishowpsych and subscribe.

[OUTRO ♪]

For more infomation >> Did We Just Figure Out How to Program a Brain? - Duration: 6:08.

-------------------------------------------

Planet Express | Futurama - Duration: 4:38.

Planet Express is on the move, for this hip, young delivery company tomorrow is today and

today is yesterday.

After over 100 deliveries made, the company flames onwards, with limitless potential and

boundless horizons.

The unstoppable juggernaut of the corporate universe.

In another, truer sense, Planet Express exists mainly to fund the research of Professor Hubert

J Farnsworth, provide storage for his multitude of doomsday devices, and serve as a cheap

labor pool.

Despite the near monopoly on package delivery held by Mom's Friendly Delivery Company

and the occasional upstart like Awesome Express, Planet Express has managed to not only survive,

but pay a substandard wage to almost all of its employees.

The company stays in business in part thanks to their complete disregard for safety and

minimum wage laws, as well as Professor Farnsworth's lack of morals and decency.

In its earliest days, Planet Express was made up of Captain Lando Tucker, a dedicated young

man with no characteristics, Candy, a raunchy by-the-books navigator, the devastatingly

handsome forklift, Lifter, and also Zoidberg.

The crew was sadly swallowed whole by a four-dimensional space whale on their first delivery, with

only Zoidberg surviving.

Despite this setback, Planet Express continued onwards and this initial incident became the

first in a proud tradition of regularly losing delivery crews in the line of duty.

Those that survived to become fixtures at Planet Express included Hermes Conrad, a grade

36 bureaucrat who served as the company's accountant, and Amy Wong - an intern.

The company entered a new era in the year 3000 when it hired Turanga Leela to serve

as captain, Bender Bending Rodriguez to be assistant manager of sales, and Professor

Farnsworth's distant uncle and grandfather, Philip J. Fry as an executive delivery boy,

first class.

Despite a litany of disasters and near collapses, the company sputtered along.

In 3002, Steve Castle, a stockbroker from the 1980s, also known as "That Guy", replaced

Professor Farnsworth as CEO.

Under That Guy's leadership, the Planet Express crew was transformed into a neckless

herd of sharks and embarked on a bold campaign of decisive expansion reminiscent of Imperial

Germany.

Despite its daring rebranding and aggressive marketing campaign, Planet Express was nearly

sold to and gutted by Mom's Friendly Delivery Company.

Only the death of That Guy due to severe boneitis and the intervention of Fry saved the company

and prevented its staff from retiring as millionaires.

In 3005 the company was briefly shut down by the Box Network and just two years later,

Planet Express celebrated its 100th delivery, averaging almost ten per year.

Planet Express's delivery ship and sole member of their space warfare branch is the

USS Planet Express Ship, also known as Bessie.

The Planet Express ship is a craft of Professor Farnsworth's own design, featuring a comprehensive

array of redundant systems and powerful weaponry.

At sea, it is capable of withstanding between 0 and 1 atmospheres of pressure.

The ship is powerful enough to withstand the Robot Mafia, Space Pirates, Omicronians, and,

at times, even utilized in the defense of Earth or forced into service with the Democratic

Order of Planets.

The ship, and the company itself are based in New New York, where Planet Express maintains

a spacious headquarters.

Like a green snake in a sugar cane field, the future of Planet Express is mysterious

and confusing.

But one thing is certain, if they can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will

fall like a house of cards… checkmate.

The Templin Institute investigates alternate worlds and realities.

If you've enjoyed this video and would like to directly support us, vote in polls to determine

future topics, and receive some cool rewards, please consider pledging to our Patreon Page.

For more infomation >> Planet Express | Futurama - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

REGRESO A CLASES 2018 - Duration: 6:21.

For more infomation >> REGRESO A CLASES 2018 - Duration: 6:21.

-------------------------------------------

A conversation with Pastor Woodrow Blok Part 2 - Duration: 28:31.

For more infomation >> A conversation with Pastor Woodrow Blok Part 2 - Duration: 28:31.

-------------------------------------------

How to Fish: Brian Chan's Tackle Box Essentials | GoFishBC - Duration: 5:21.

There are certain things you need in your tackle box to make life that much easier when

you're on the lake.

We only have a certain amount of time to go fishing so we want to maximise our enjoyment

while we're on the water.

So here is some basic equipment you need in your tackle box in order to have a nicer day

on the water.

First thing you need is a pair of polarized sunglasses.

Wearing a pair of polarized sunglasses allows you to look into the water, cuts the glare

so you can see fish swimming around, you can see bugs coming up through the water column.

And then you've got a little aquarium net that you can dip bugs out of the water with

and see what they are in terms of what species they are, what size they are, what colour

run conditions they're in.

So, you can dip them up and then you can put them in a little vial; a glass vial full of

water.

You can look at them, then you can go to your fly box and you can match the size and colour

of the bug that's actually coming up.

So a little aquarium net, a little vial; really valuable.

And then you need a pair of nippers.

I've got several of them in my box.

I always misplace them.

This ones on a little floaty so if I drop it over the side of the boat I won't lose

it.

That's how you're going to trim your knots when you're changing flies all day long.

This is a pair of hemostats.

So these are basically a pair of surgical pliers.

A pair of hemostats are good for if you hook a fish on the tongue or deeper in the mouth

you don't want to be sticking your fingers in there because you're going to damage the

gills or the gill rakers, so you're just going to stick this in there gently, lock it on

the fly, give it a quarter twist, and back that fly out.

So, very handy for getting a fly out that's deeper; if its hooked deeper in the mouth.

Never leave home without sunblock, especially if you're fishing a lot in the interior.

It's already cooking out here today.

Good rule of thumb: put it on before you get out on the water.

That way you don't forget.

You need to reapply during the day.

When I'm fishing in really hot weather I'll put this hat on which has this... well, it's

kind of a dorky looking hat but it covers your back, your neck and it provides side

shade so you can better see and not get that bright sunlight coming in the side and the

corner of your eyes as well.

It's also got a black underside to reduce the glare as well.

Real handy to have.

I carry a digital thermometer with me which is always cool to have.

I like to know the water temperature.

I always take the temperature of the water when I'm fishing because, as I've mentioned

earlier in a number of these tips, everything in lakes is driven by water temperature so

I like to know what the temperature is.

So, I just dip this in the water for like 15 seconds and it'll read in celsius and farenheit

and tell you exactly what the temperature is, and I record this in my diary.

Then obviously you have your mulitple boxes of flies.

You can't have just one box of flies.

But here's a little foam fly box that's got a centre leaf so I can put flies on both sides

of it.

I try to keep it organized.

It's probably a good idea to have a box just with chironomids in it, just leeches in it...

this didn't work out for me this time round.

It's a mix-mash in there.

And, finally, a really valuable tool used properly is a throat pump.

They're sold as stomach pumps but you're only sampling the oesophagus, the throat of the

fish, becasue you want to sample live food items.

Which help you match the hatch.

I know whether they're mayflys, chironomids, damselflfies, small leeches, shrimp, zooplankton..

what the fish are feeding are on, and they're all going to be live.

You're not jamming this down in the stomach as everything down there will be dead in digestive

juices.. it's the oesophagus, so watch the tip in this series on how to use a throat

pump properly and this can be a valuable tool.

And I use that in conjunction..

I get a throat sample with a water vial. .. get some water in a vial and then squirt the sample

out of the throat pump.

And then I've got finally I've got my different spare spools, spare lines that I could switch

on my different rods depending on what line, what different density of sinking line I need.

That way that covers everything.

The essential box that you need and have a great day out on the water.

For more infomation >> How to Fish: Brian Chan's Tackle Box Essentials | GoFishBC - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

#OBRASILQUENÓISTÊM - SEMANA DA PÁTRIA - 2 - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> #OBRASILQUENÓISTÊM - SEMANA DA PÁTRIA - 2 - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Hugo Leal fala sobre projetos para os esportes - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Hugo Leal fala sobre projetos para os esportes - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

#Вышиванки2 Магазин женской одежды Feya - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> #Вышиванки2 Магазин женской одежды Feya - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

The Siberian Service Dog Bullies, Blackmails, and Threatens Me Proof🐶😱 - Duration: 29:01.

Here is the dropbox and Lexie being banned for bullying

Here is the comment from the admins stating that Lexie was banned for bullying tactics

also here is where she bullies me, threatens me, and blackmails me into attempting to get me to remove my videos

heres the dropbox which is in the description.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét