Thứ Ba, 4 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 4 2018

Hello everyone and welcome to Ultimate Catch !

I hope you are well !

So today we find ourselves

For a Breakings News that fell today around 11 am

We are taught the return next week to Raw

From Mick Foley !

For those who did not know, Mick Foley was the general manager of Raw between July 2016 and March 2017.

Before being replaced by Kurt Angle.

Kurt Angle having taken a forced vacation because of Stephanie McMahon

A has been replaced by Baron Corbin who has the new general manager of Raw at the moment.

But he has difficulty holding the roster

And the WWE decided

to return Mick Foley for no doubt, we do not know yet, to make him come back to become general manager of Raw.

Maybe he'll come back to try to clean up Raw

As you noticed yesterday on Raw, the Shield is literally fucked by the Raw roster

So Baron Corbin is struggling to hold the roster in hand

And maybe the WWE has decided to bring him back as a general manager to restore order and take over the roster.

So here are the friends it was a pretty short video

to announce this Breakings News

Feel free to subscribe, to unleash a like and a comment

We are soon at 10k subscribers it's really huge!

And we'll see you soon for a new video! bye!

For more infomation >> BREAKING NEWS - MICK FOLEY DE RETOUR LUNDI PROCHAIN À RAW ! (English subtitle) - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

【Dead by Daylight】皆さん台風大丈夫ですか。 - Duration: 1:05:09.

For more infomation >> 【Dead by Daylight】皆さん台風大丈夫ですか。 - Duration: 1:05:09.

-------------------------------------------

I Almost Broke My Knee! - Gran Fondo Kälviä 2018 - Duration: 15:26.

Hello! I'm Saukki.

Let's make this video in Finnish.

Let's see how it goes.

Today here in Kälviä we have this cycling event called Gran Fondo Kälviä.

It's 12 hour cycling event

The idea is to ride 18 km route every hour with a group of cyclists.

Or you can ride non-stop as long as you want.

I have done that in previous years.

This year they have this new gravel route.

And I'm going to ride that.

That's why I'm riding this mountain bike.

This week I've had some flu

So I think I should take it easy today.

But let's see how far I should go.

Ok, let's go.

Good morning!

Welcome to ride with Tapio-T.

Today we are going to ride Gran Fondo Kälviä.

12 hours, 9 km back and forth,

Let's have fun!

Ahaa, there are other YouTubers around?

Yes, Tapio-T, hello!

Saukki

Are you going to ride the whole day?

As an ecxercice, my goal is 250 km.

Last week I rode Helsinki Velotour with single speed bike

I had to walk the bike to top of the hills because of my cramps.

Ok, it's almost the time.

There are Sauli, Peter and Jan going for the gravel route.

I guess the rest of you are going to the road route.

The gravel route goes to the left.

And the road route goes to the right and after 9 kilometers turns back.

You can of course ride further if you feel the 9 km is not enough.

Or you can ride here and go around the church.

Group starts on every hour, so next start is at 11.00.

You can create your own speed groups on the go.

Ride safe!

Ok, let's go!

Looks like there are not so many riders going to the gravel route.

Few guys are coming.

They are coming with me.

Ok, let's go!

Here we could choose in which direction to go.

Let's ride that road.

This gravel route wasn't very popular this year.

Those few guys who rode with me for the first round went to ride the road route.

But I decided to ride at least one round around the gravel route.

But I think that after this I'm going to change to the road route.

Hey, what do you think about this Finnish language video?

Please write a comment to the comments section.

I have at least one more Finnish language video coming later.

But I'm not going to change my cannel completely to Finnish.

I just wanted to test what kind of feedback I'll get.

Ok, now I have a little bit faster bike.

Let's go!

Do you have to pedal that thing?

A little bit.

The turning point was there.

But let's go a little bit further.

I didn't go for a break yet.

Let's go to take a thumbnail photo for a upcoming video.

I put the photo here. Try to guess, what's the topic for that video?

But that video will come some time later.

Subscribe to my channel and click that bell icon

so you can get notification when I post new videos.

Who is missing a bottle?

I took a quick break at home and put this racing hood on.

I rode about 64 km on the gravel road in the morning.

And now I have been riding 77 km.

So it's about 140 km I think.

Let's see how far I can go.

I had to stop to strech out

because my right knee started to hurt.

Let's see if I can ride more.

Ok, the knee feels little better, at least for now.

I was going to ride a little bit longer loop this time, but let's see.

I don't know if I should go so far with this knee.

Ok, it seems that my knee...

Oops!

It's not turning enough.

The knee is hurting so much, so I think it's better to turn back.

I don't think it's very good idea to ride any long loops.

Better to go back to the starting place.

How did you end up here in Kälviä?

Last year I was coming here, but I usually get sick just before Helsinki velotour and Gran Fondo Kälviä

So this year I got flu just before the Velotour

But I got better and rode the Helsinki Velotour

and now, a week after that Gran Fondo Kälviä.

I guess you are born somewhere near here?

Yes, I'm from Kalajoki, but I have ended up in Helsinki.

I guess you have also been riding 170 km as I have?

Yes I was riding the gravel route in the morning.

About 60 km.

And now I have been riding more than 100 km with my velomobile.

Ok I have been riding 170 km between this Vapaa-Ajan Talo and Palonkylä road.

My plan is to ride 80 km more.

I think that when the humor ends we get back to business and then I get the funniest pieces of this ride.

Yes, the last group ride of the day is the nicest.

We ride to the darkness.

Should we check your bike? You have pretty nice bike.

Tell me something about this?

In 1980 Raleigh team won Tour de France

They had this rider called Joop Zoetemelk

After tour de France they sold this "market bike" of the time to enthusiasts with his name on it.

With this steel frame this was probably much heavier than the race bike Raleigh used back then.

But this was lying around in Kalajoki many years without nobody using it.

Few years ago I took it with me to Helsinki and I repaired it.

I have ridden many sportive events and rides with this.

Thousands of kilometers.

Mechanically this is very simple.

If you have to replace something, there is no wires going inside of the frame.

If I would have to replace the wire on the road I just need to put it through there and around here to the derailleur.

I like this because it's easy and simple.

The gear shifting is as accurate as the rider himself can be.

You will find the "golden touch" after time.

Should we go back to the road before muscles get too cold?

Yes I think is better to go.

I'd like to get back on the road.

Yes. Please tell to the camera how people can find you on YouTube?

Subscribe to Tapio-T channel

It's spelled Tapio hyphen T

There you can find my bicycle adventures and more.

Ok, subscribe!

Here just people cycling.

We have this old saying here: In Kälviä there is only crazy people and cyclists.

Today it seems that there is more cyclists.

The time is now 18:30

There should be three group starts left.

19:00, 20:00 and 21:00

I think I should ride all of them.

I just realized

Soon it will be dark

And I have these sunglasses on

I have to go and change to clear glasses.

Ok, now I can again see something for a while at least.

It looks like it's going to rain.

But from where it's coming because the clouds doesn't look like rain clouds.

My knee is hurting. Maybe I should quit.

These small uphills are quite painfull with this knee.

Yes, I think I have to quit.

I think the knee isn't getting any better by cycling.

I didn't rode the last group ride.

I had to leave one line empty on my report.

But I think it's better this way. Better not to break my knee.

Subscribe to my channel

Go check out my webshop. There is all kinds of T-shirts and more.

I think that's all. Thanks for watching!

See you on the next video, bye bye!

For more infomation >> I Almost Broke My Knee! - Gran Fondo Kälviä 2018 - Duration: 15:26.

-------------------------------------------

18+ Как заработать за ночь? Что такое overnight success и чем страшна халява? - Duration: 3:25.

For more infomation >> 18+ Как заработать за ночь? Что такое overnight success и чем страшна халява? - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

lilbootycall- yugioh [Bass Boosted] - Duration: 1:20.

Your Listening To lilbootycall yugioh (prod. janami & Amazement)

Subscribe, Like & Comment

For more infomation >> lilbootycall- yugioh [Bass Boosted] - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG] LuHan × KFC CF_ Sichuan spicy pepper chicken rice Version - Duration: 0:18.

Wow

Hot and sour pepper give to you

Big chicken meat give to you

Rice also give to you

My spicy pepper chicken rice all give to you

Come to KFC and try the Sichuan spicy pepper chicken rice

It will makes you feel super cool & spicy

For more infomation >> [ENG] LuHan × KFC CF_ Sichuan spicy pepper chicken rice Version - Duration: 0:18.

-------------------------------------------

How to solve problems of Inverse Trigonometric Functions using arc tan x plus and minus arc tan y - Duration: 8:41.

For more infomation >> How to solve problems of Inverse Trigonometric Functions using arc tan x plus and minus arc tan y - Duration: 8:41.

-------------------------------------------

Ensoniq Mirage = No Quantize - Duration: 4:13.

What is going on! Although it hasn't been

said it's fair enough to say that when

speaking of the ensoniq mirage it's not

really seen as a complete workstation

when in fact it could be in this video

we're going to look at the sequencer on

the ensoniq Mirage an 8 bit sampler with

a lot more to offer than its bits but

first I'd like to invite you to like

share and subscribe to our Channel and

with that let's get to it right so the

ensoniq Mirage has an interesting

architecture its keyboard and memory

system is split into two halves the

lower half and the upper half which

conveniently is split right down the

middle each half it can accommodate

eight samples for a total of 16

individual samples loaded at any given

time

now the sequencer functions as a strict

note recorder you hit record you start

to play when you're finished you hit

stop and that's it no quantize at all

however when looking at these two things

put together we can look at the Mirage

as a 16-track sequencer and since you

are able to overdub on this very basic

sequencer this setup can accommodate an

entire song with some thought and

pre-planning now what we've done today

is use five samples in total to make a

beat

using the mirages sequencer so let's

quickly listen to our sounds alright

those are they now to engage the

sequencer you press the record button

once to arm it and again to start it now

it won't begin to record notes until you

hit your first key which is great

because it gives you some time to set

things up so here we go live in on the

fly

you notice I just hit play again to take

us out of record and pressing right on

the place where I'd like the sequence to

stop makes it loop relatively on top

let's add our second part on the upper

half by doing an overdub so to get in to

overdub mode you press the record button

again followed by the play button so

everything starts back up as usual but

now when we play we will not replace

anything but add to the sequence that we

already have run so we're off a sequence

of looping according to my playing style

which is completely off today and that's

another story well regardless we're able

to add up to 16 parts via individual

examples to make up a complete song so

with a little bit of pre-planning you

could make an intro a break of chorus

all right from beginning to end and

looping a completely linear way from the

way we usually work with sequences

because you've got to let everything

play out in order to add so I say this

all to say but if you have a mirage or

if you're getting into settling this is

a really an amazing way to learn

sequence and programming sequences

because if you start here and then get

on a more proficient sampler it's going

to be so easy

because really this is the ground level

of digital sequence and did I mention

that even though this sequencers are

running on its own it can be synced to

an external sequencer when all is said

and done and you have your masterpiece

all laid out in the Mirage you're able

to save not one but eight individual

sequences onto a single floppy no doubt

the ensoniq Mirage is a lesser-known gem

of a sampler often overshadowed by its

younger siblings especially in the

sequencing department The Mirage still

deserves a lot of credit for the things

that can actually offer in today's times

if this was your only sampler you would

have everything you need to put together

complete compositions which isn't bad

for an 8-bit sampler from 1984 anyway

thank you for watching if you like to

learn something today subscribe to us on

YouTube I will catch you on the next one

in the meantime take care of yourself

peace

For more infomation >> Ensoniq Mirage = No Quantize - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

Secrets of Saint Petersburg - Ep. 2 - Dovlatov and Rubinstein Street - Duration: 11:35.

For more infomation >> Secrets of Saint Petersburg - Ep. 2 - Dovlatov and Rubinstein Street - Duration: 11:35.

-------------------------------------------

Mejores Canciones De Reggaeton Alcanza Mil Millones De Visitas En Youtube ★ Mix De Reggaeton 2018 - Duration: 1:38:57.

For more infomation >> Mejores Canciones De Reggaeton Alcanza Mil Millones De Visitas En Youtube ★ Mix De Reggaeton 2018 - Duration: 1:38:57.

-------------------------------------------

20 ПАСХАЛОК и СЕКРЕТОВ в MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN [Easter Eggs] [Без Спойлеров] - Duration: 10:18.

For more infomation >> 20 ПАСХАЛОК и СЕКРЕТОВ в MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN [Easter Eggs] [Без Спойлеров] - Duration: 10:18.

-------------------------------------------

Funny And Lucky Moments - Hearthstone - Ep. 393 - Duration: 10:16.

For more infomation >> Funny And Lucky Moments - Hearthstone - Ep. 393 - Duration: 10:16.

-------------------------------------------

What The Cast Of Riverdale Should Actually Look Like - Duration: 4:28.

Riverdale delivers a sexy, updated take on the classic Archie comics, but what would

it look like if the cast was a little closer to their comics counterparts?

Jughead Jones

To take on an angsty version of Jughead, Cole Sprouse dyed his naturally blonde hair to

dark brown, and he sports the character's signature hat, no matter how weird it might

be.

The only thing that keeps him from being a dead ringer is Jughead's Pinocchio-style

nose.

Archie Andrews

Like Kevin Keller said in episode one: Archie got hot.

K.J.

Apa's Archie is super-jacked, with red-dyed hair alongside thick black eyebrows of the

comics.

He makes viewers believe that Archie Andrews could be the kind of guy two best friends

would fight over for eighty years.

But he's still missing the trademark freckles and clumsiness of the comics.

Betty Cooper

Riverdale's resident brilliant blonde is played by Lili Reinhart, who sports Betty's

iconic ponytail… when she's not sporting a wig as "Dark Betty."

Reinhart's hair is a little darker than the cartoon blonde of the comics, and she

lacks the bangs that Betty is usually depicted with.

Other than that, though, she could've stepped off the page.

Veronica Lodge

Brazilian-American actress Camila Mendes said she wasn't planning on auditioning for Veronica

until she found out the producers were making the character Latina, and that she like liked

that the character "wasn't a stereotype."

Aside from the change in background and the Bettie Page bangs that Veronica has in the

comics, Mendes is virtually identical to Riverdale's richest teenager.

Cheryl Blossom

Cheryl Blossom was once banned from Archie comics for being too sexy, but Madelaine Petsch

steals the show as the River Vixens' dramatic HBIC, whether she's involved in a murder

mystery or shooting enemies with arrows.

Like Cheryl of the comics, Petsch is redheaded, although her hair's darker than in the comics,

and her brown eyes depart from Cheryl's green.

Kevin Keller

Kevin Keller made headlines in 2010 when he was introduced as the first openly gay character

in Archie Comics, and has been a mainstay of the cast ever since.

Actor Casey Cott's hair is dark brown, along with green eyes.

Those are both departures from comic book Kevin Keller, who sports wavy blonde hair,

and bright blue eyes.

Ms. Grundy

The character we think is Geraldine Grundy isn't.

Jennifer Gibson stole Grundy's identity and started an inappropriate relationship

with 15 year-old Archie.

34 year-old Sarah Habel is pretty different from comics-Grundy in every way.

We eventually see the "real" Ms. Grundy in the newspaper, looking exactly like her

comics counterpart, but otherwise, we're far from the source here.

Fred Andrews

On TV, former teen heartthrob Luke Perry sports a full head of hair and chiseled good looks,

showing exactly where his son Archie gets his handsomeness.

That's a stark contrast to comic book Fred Andrews, who's overweight and nearly bald.

And it's a good thing, too: a bald, mustachioed Luke Perry is not the Luke Perry we want.

Hiram Lodge

As Hiram Lodge, Mark Consuelos has a sinister cool, the physique to grapple on the wrestling

mat, and the edge to intimidate mobsters like Poppa Poutine.

But "cool" and "sinister" aren't words that could plausibly describe him in

the comics.

With white hair, a thick mustache, and glasses, Hiram's a stuffy businessman who tends to

fall into swimming pools.

Toni Topaz

Toni Topaz was introduced into the comics as a potential love interest for Jughead,

which meant she was a competitive eater who crushed the competition at a cupcake-eating

contest.

On the show, Vanessa Morgan's ability to scarf down desserts has yet to be fully explored,

but beyond that, she bears a pretty strong resemblance to her comics counterpart.

Penny Peabody

Penny Peabody is definitely the most obscure character to make it to the screen, originally

appearing as a child in the Little Archie spinoff.

Brit Morgan brings her to TV as a ruthless attorney working for the Southside Serpents,

and given what happens between her and Jughead, it's probably for the best that Riverdale

made her a much older woman.

Nick St. Clair

Unlike most characters on Riverdale, Nick St. Clair wasn't originally designed for the

cartoony style that we all recognize from Archie Comics.

Instead, he was introduced as a modern "bad boy."

Graham Phillips lacks the spiky hair and soul patch from the comics, but otherwise, he absolutely

plays Nick with the same smug smarminess that makes him so hateable.

The Red Circle

In the comics, "Red Circle" a line of superhero comics featuring characters like the Shield,

Jaguar, and Fly Girl.

Riverdale transformed that idea by having Archie get inspired to form a vigilante gang

of masked, shirtless teens after reading too many funnybooks.

The only thing that would've made it weirder is if Archie actually started fighting crime

as the Shield.

For more infomation >> What The Cast Of Riverdale Should Actually Look Like - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

Liên quân | Box Gaming đã sẵn sàng PS MAN tự tin Araaaaa sẽ thể hiện tốt hơn Bé Chanh - Duration: 12:53.

For more infomation >> Liên quân | Box Gaming đã sẵn sàng PS MAN tự tin Araaaaa sẽ thể hiện tốt hơn Bé Chanh - Duration: 12:53.

-------------------------------------------

Colors Song to Learn Colors with Baby Pig and Ice Cream + Nursery Rhymes Kids Song for Children - Duration: 2:13.

New Colors Song to Learn Colors with Baby Pig

For more infomation >> Colors Song to Learn Colors with Baby Pig and Ice Cream + Nursery Rhymes Kids Song for Children - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Marriage in Decline - The Jim Jefferies Show - Duration: 5:33.

>> Who knows why some things have staying power

and some don't and policy issues.

Blues Traveler The kids from Jerry Maguire

and smoking in hospitals

all things that we thought would be around forever

but didn't quite survive.

And now another longstanding cultural institution

may be on the way at words.

>> Maybe going out of style amongst Millennials.

>> The current marriage rate is at its lowest point in a century

and it's dropping of course it's dropping

when it is finally being honest with ourselves

that it's not normal.

You made a couple we married for 50 years

and no one says yes that chicks that's par for the course.

It's always Oh my God.

>> What she's saying.

You always get the same response.

She says well it's all about compromise.

And the guy chuckles and says Yeah Yeah she's always right.

He looks down the floor and a small portion of him dies.

Well people say Well marriage is hard work that.

>> I don't want to come home from work

and have even more work. I don't even want to go to work for work.

>> The problem with marriage is that we've turned it

into something that was never intended to be.

>> Historians divide marriage in America

into three different areas.

And the first era was really about helping people

achieve their basic physiological survival sorts

of needs in the these days you need someone

to watch your back since most of your days

were spent avoiding shit that could kill you.

>> The marriage contract was like hey Quique

you grab that potato

and I'll look out for velociraptors.

>> Till Death Do Us Part. Oh that was that was quick

I guess when you left the bottom half.

>> Goudeau I can have six and eight to not it wasn't

until recently that love was even part of the equation.

>> The modern idea of marriage

as being mainly about love and companionship

only emerged in the last couple of centuries.

>> The institution was too sacred was too important.

And so spouses were workmates rather than soul mates.

>> Where did this idea come from that spouses

had to be soul mates.

Even if you're in love there's no such thing as a soulmate.

If they really truly was only one person

in the entire universe capable of loving you.

You're a.

>> Definition of marriage has Shanes today.

>> People who get married think they're entitled to happiness

and fulfillment nois bullshit

and most of them are in for a real shock

when looking not only for love and connection

to the marriage and sexual fulfillment of course

but also for the more tricky complicated sorts of

need fulfillment needs like self actualization personal growth

and a sense of vitality.

Because of this additional complexity more of our marriages

are falling short leaving us disappointed.

>> No wonder you're disappointed.

Vitality in marriage.

No one says I was gonna go skydiving this weekend

but instead of doing something why Khula getting yelled at

by Becky for not making enough money.

>> I'm going to politely jerk off in the basement

next to a box of cat turds cafe DGM Spanish. Good evening.

>> These are chuse institution of marriage

is an outdated relic of a lesson Lighton time.

>> Marriage is an institution

has curtailed women's freedom for centuries.

I know feminists have taken their husband's name

because they say it's easier. You're basically being branded.

So anyone who sees you name names immediately

who you belong to.

>> Women are property .

I just have to say that loud from time to time

to remind myself women I. Will.

>> Never make a woman change her last name

so people knows she belongs to me.

>> All they have to do is look

for the disappointment deep sadness in her eyes.

>> She's a Jefferys.

If you're married and you're happy that's great.

>> But marriage isn't isn't right for a lot of people

it doesn't mean they can't enjoy relationships.

Why does it have to be for a contract or nothing.

There's no other option for the rest of us.

So proposing a new type of partnership is based

on the traditional wedding vows. It's called,

>> I love you for better it's a way

to tell the person you wish that they are the one for you.

>> At least for the moment until you change your mind

or find someone.

Until someone stops closing the door they take a shit

because that's a.

Point you've crossed a line that cannot be uncross

until your high school crashes divorce is finalized

and you can get in a word chill.

Why of you guys completely blind.

I mean there are dogs for that sort of thing

or until one of you wants to have sex with someone else.

I mean they're dogs for that sort of thing.

>> So for the couples out there in a happy i love you

for a better situation. Congratulations.

Oh I think you're gonna really temporarily make it.

For more infomation >> Marriage in Decline - The Jim Jefferies Show - Duration: 5:33.

-------------------------------------------

[LIVE] [German] | Ich melde mich mit Erkältung nach einem Unfall wieder!! | [Road to 60] - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> [LIVE] [German] | Ich melde mich mit Erkältung nach einem Unfall wieder!! | [Road to 60] - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Sophie Marceau Movies List - Duration: 1:57.

Sophie Marceau Movies List

For more infomation >> Sophie Marceau Movies List - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

English Grammar Exercise With Answers – May vs Might vs Could - Duration: 3:50.

English Grammar Exercise With Answers – May vs Might vs Could

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét