Thứ Bảy, 1 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 1 2018

What is going on! Continuing on with a

minimalist setup. In this video we're

going to look at how you can achieve

reverb with virtually no gear. Completely

DIY but first I'd like to invite you to

like share and subscribe to our sampler

channel and with that let's get to it.

Alright so back in the day, before even a

four-track recorder was attainable.

We would use is a regular stereo double

cassette recorder. To make beats, to

record things, to do any project that

involved making music

Why? Because everyone's parents had at

least one double deck cassette player. In

that era we would make entire songs on

this thing and one of the things that

could be done is creating reverb and

that's what we're gonna recreate here

today but with a little more gear but

the same principle applies. And this is

something that you can do today easily

so first off you'll need a cassette

player. Doesn't have to be double-deck.

Second is a mixer or audio Preamp or anything

that you can plug a microphone into I'm

using a preamp but a DJ mixer or regular

mixer would do just fine now if you are

using a preamp like me you'll need a

bunch of these because at some point

you're gonna have to get your signal

into mono you will also need the star of

the show which is a microphone what

you're gonna do with this microphone is

plug it into the preamp and where every

year station you're going to run it as

far as possible

for this example I just put it in

another room in the house then you'll

take the output from your preamp and

plug it into one of the inputs on your

tape deck then make sure you turn your

speaker's up loud enough that the

microphone in the other room can pick up

the signal coming out of your speakers

you guys already see what's gonna happen

now right so we got a microphone in the

next room and that will make up one side

of our recording and for the other side

will use a beat from the MPC 2000

classic well output model from the MPC

and that is gonna go into the other

channel of the tape deck so we got one

channel microphone the other channel MPC

so now that we have everything in place

what will happen is because the

microphone is so far away from the

speaker's it's gonna be delayed and it's

also going to pick up the space of the

room

you're in and it's gonna sound like a

reverb so let's take a listen to what it

sounds like and now as we bring up the

gain on the preamp will introduce the

sounds of the microphone picking up the

sound of the room and the music writes

about some reverb going on all d-iii all

on the sheet no external effects

processor needed this is as budget as it

gets so now that we're here let's listen

to what the tape playback sound like

compared to the clean recording that

you're hearing which is of course

digital so we'll just switch over to the

tape notice how the tape sounds a little

bit more indents button you can hear the

hiss which by the way was the worst

thing ever in the 80s we spent a lot of

thought and time to try and get rid of

hiss and it's now 2018 and you don't

want the hips back but anyway let's

check out how the reverb sounds coming

off a tape this type of reverb

you cannot recreate this with any other

effects processor this is something else

because it's so low tech and so grungy

that in many applications it's exactly

what's needed but how could you use this

back in the day now you let it cassette

with a beat or music or anything on the

left side and your di

Reverb on the other side so you can now

take this cassette to your friend's

house to anybody else with the double

deck recorder bring your double deck

recorder and now you can add anything

you want by ping pong in from

double-deck recorder to double deck

recorder and you of course do this when

your parents were at home because you'd

be making a whole lot of noise and first

certain you would end up recording over

their cassettes because that's the way

we did it back then and you just hope

that they didn't play the cassette and

find out that you recorded over their

music in present times if you are into a

minimalist setup or even just

experimenting with your full-blown

studio this approach to reverb will work

for you it will always have a place and

it's just organic and interesting to see

what you come up with because you'll get

all types of sounds like cars driving by

people walking and opening doors you'll

just hear things that's never gonna

happen with a controlled effects

processor it's organic to the tenth

degree and it's definitely worth a try

anyway thank you for watching if you

like to learn something today subscribe

to us here on YouTube I will catch you

on the next one in the meantime take

care of yourself peace

For more infomation >> DIY Reverb A Minimalist Approach - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

RØGUENETHVN & Mike Vallas - Blind - Duration: 2:38.

♪ We were young and free ♪

♪ Dancin' to music we don't know ♪

♪ Now you're next to me ♪

♪ And it's too late to take it slow now ♪

♪ Take me by your hand ♪

♪ Or leave a message on my phone ♪

♪ Call me in the night ♪

♪ 'Cause you don't wanna be alone now ♪

♪ Hold me ♪

♪ Make me feel alive ♪

♪ Show me that you care ♪

♪ And you can make it right ♪

♪ Slowly ♪

♪ Guide me through the night ♪

♪ Open up my eyes ♪

♪ 'Cause I can be so ♪

♪ Blind ♪

♪ (Be so blind) ♪

♪ (Open up my eyes because I can be so blind) ♪

♪ (Be so blind) ♪

♪ (Open up my eyes because I can be so blind) ♪

♪ I remember nights ♪

♪ When we were too close to forget ♪

♪ Now you're far away and it's just ♪

♪ Like we never met no ♪

♪ Take a little pill ♪

♪ And all the pain will fade away ♪

♪ Hold on to your colours ♪

♪ 'Cause our memories are grey now ♪

♪ Hold me ♪

♪ Make me feel alive ♪

♪ Show me that you care ♪

♪ And you can make it right ♪

♪ Slowly ♪

♪ Guide me through the night ♪

♪ Open up my eyes ♪

♪ 'Cause I can be so ♪

♪ Blind ♪

♪ (Be so blind) ♪

♪ (Open up my eyes because I can be so blind) ♪

♪ (Be so blind) ♪

♪ (Open up my eyes because I can be so blind) ♪

♪ Open up my eyes because I can be so blind ♪

For more infomation >> RØGUENETHVN & Mike Vallas - Blind - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Robin Bird Drawing with soft pastels - Duration: 4:03.

Simple bird drawing for beginners.

Robin Bird Drawing with soft pastels

For more infomation >> Robin Bird Drawing with soft pastels - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

Horóscopo Capricornio Septiembre 2018 | Ahorras para ver a tu Familia - Duration: 11:27.

For more infomation >> Horóscopo Capricornio Septiembre 2018 | Ahorras para ver a tu Familia - Duration: 11:27.

-------------------------------------------

Boku no Hero Academia 3.Sezon 22.Bölüm Fragmanı TR | Son 4 Bölüm - Duration: 0:18.

For more infomation >> Boku no Hero Academia 3.Sezon 22.Bölüm Fragmanı TR | Son 4 Bölüm - Duration: 0:18.

-------------------------------------------

Gandalf puzza - Duration: 5:39.

For more infomation >> Gandalf puzza - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

The Struggle for Everyone's Equal Worth in South Africa (2018) Official Documentary - Duration: 29:43.

For more infomation >> The Struggle for Everyone's Equal Worth in South Africa (2018) Official Documentary - Duration: 29:43.

-------------------------------------------

Grand Dieu Sauve le Roi - French God save the king - Duration: 0:44.

Great God save the King

Great God avenge the King

Long live the King!

May always be glorious

Louis Victorious!

May see his enemies

always submitted!

May always be glorious

Louis victorious!

May see his enemies

always submitted!

For more infomation >> Grand Dieu Sauve le Roi - French God save the king - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

Mottografie - Matthias Otto Fotografie: Video 2 - Euer Fotograf ganz privat - Duration: 2:51.

For more infomation >> Mottografie - Matthias Otto Fotografie: Video 2 - Euer Fotograf ganz privat - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

Giải đấu liên sever lần 4 - Nhận định chi tiết trước giải đấu hấp dẫn nhất làng lá #BảoNhưTV #Lànglá - Duration: 13:16.

For more infomation >> Giải đấu liên sever lần 4 - Nhận định chi tiết trước giải đấu hấp dẫn nhất làng lá #BảoNhưTV #Lànglá - Duration: 13:16.

-------------------------------------------

Bike Night Front LED Headlights Demonstration | Aprilia RSV4 RF - Duration: 9:00.

Yes so we all got LED lights on and

you've got LED ? yep he got LED, I do

think the LEDs on Aprilia's looks

absolutely gorgeous

so once again, hello YouTube just gonna

do a quick LED check

so I've got LED which is actually

describes on my youtube channel, the other one

I got, I actually think that my

colleagues LED is brighter

let me check it out

which one do you think is brighter, my one or your one

or it is about the same

I do not know

I think it's all the same

I think your one is definitely brighter

......your yellow

yeah I think your one is definitely brighter

......put your on main beam

Oh I still have installed my normal bulbs

..... Oh that's why, I see some yellow light

yeah yeah, I got to change my main beam as well

that's great

yeah I've actually put your description

on your LED bulbs on the website under

YouTube, so at least people know exactly which one to get

Thanks for the demonstration buddy

see you at work tomorrow yeah

just done a wheelie

haha he's a lad

I'm not doing a wheelie

that's a good friend of mine, we work together.. and there

we pretty much of partner in what we do job wise

Look at them riding off

see you later buddy

so I don't know if you can hear me, I hope you can,

so that was a quick LED check for you guys

As I mentioned before when I bought my LED lights for my bike that was

couple years ago and the

technology of LEDs has vastly improved

as you saw in my colleague that his light is actually quite brighter than mine

and I've still got my main beam to do

it's probably just laziness why I haven't done mine yet

I think what I am going to do is

I'm going on the website which I've

my other YouTube video

actually I've put a link on the description

But I'll definitely put a link on this YouTube channel

on where you can purchase these LED bulbs

but I'm still impress with my LED, there are still bright

but if you can get a brighter than go for it

they're more expensive

I think the one I paid for two years ago was something like 30 pounds

for a pair of LED kit

I these one are a little bit move, I have to check on the website

but I'll print and display the prices of everything

so when I went to Dick Turpin and couple of guys of guys recognise me

That was good.... I'm famous LOL

I'm actually famous

I think it's the voice and my bike that

definitely gave it away

yeah.. a big shout out to those guys as well for recognising me

and there were friendly enough to approach me because I'm not going to bite

I know I'm a big guy but I'm not going to bite

and we had a little chitchat on my YouTube channel

and I would like to say, personally I would like to say a big thank you to Derek who gave me a bit of a

shout out on his YouTube channel

that was really great, and I want you to pass on a message to your Bother

as I hope he's enjoying his 2018 RSV4

I wonder what the RSV4 for 2019 or in

America they say 2020 wonder what that's gonna be like,

apparently it's going to be nice

really nice

we can never get bored riding this bike

absolutely never

anyway guys, I'm going to bid you good folks goodnight, and see you later

For more infomation >> Bike Night Front LED Headlights Demonstration | Aprilia RSV4 RF - Duration: 9:00.

-------------------------------------------

Dance Moms: Fallon Forgets Her Dance (Season 4 Flashback) | Lifetime - Duration: 4:29.

For more infomation >> Dance Moms: Fallon Forgets Her Dance (Season 4 Flashback) | Lifetime - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

PARALLAX. - NO WAY ( OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO ) - Duration: 3:19.

For more infomation >> PARALLAX. - NO WAY ( OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO ) - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

100 Best Built-In Planter Ideas You Will Like It | Garden Ideas - Duration: 10:17.

For more infomation >> 100 Best Built-In Planter Ideas You Will Like It | Garden Ideas - Duration: 10:17.

-------------------------------------------

Conduta de Rua - PontoPDF (CLIPE OFICIAL) - Duration: 7:11.

For more infomation >> Conduta de Rua - PontoPDF (CLIPE OFICIAL) - Duration: 7:11.

-------------------------------------------

Horóscopo Acuario Septiembre 2018 | Deja la Pereza - Duration: 12:04.

For more infomation >> Horóscopo Acuario Septiembre 2018 | Deja la Pereza - Duration: 12:04.

-------------------------------------------

Colin Quinn Sleeps with a Knife Under His Pillow - Stupid Questions with Chris Distefano - Duration: 3:53.

Sometimes I'll get, I'll get, like, Irish eyebrow.

- Right. Right. - You know what I mean?

- You gotta pull out... - What's the Irish eyebrow?

That's when it gets like, those Irish writers,

- they get those eyebrows. - Yeah.

And then you look like some old Irish writer from the old days.

What do you think Brooklyn thinks of you

- saying that you even tweeze your eyebrows? - Yeah, that's bad.

But the new Brooklyn probably agrees with it.

The old guys, "I used to like Colin, now he tweezes his eyebrows?

I can't watch his stuff anymore."

I was a little metrosexual back in the day. Now I'm not so much anymore.

You're not?

- We'll be the judge of that. - What's up everybody?

I'm Chris Distefano, aka Chrissy Nipples

and I'm here with Colin Quinn from Brooklyn, New York!

The hell's your problem?

What's the stupidest thing your mom ever made you wear?

She didn't make me wear it, but she actually bought me, I had an Australian hat.

- Right. - So it was almost like a half a pimp hat...

- Yeah. Right. Nice. - ... from the early 70s. Like half Superfly...

- ... and half of the Australian, like, outback hat? - Right.

And the mistake she made was to let me wear it to school

- 'cause then you're a target. - Yeah, and then you get beat up.

So my mother bought me a neon green swim cap

with flowers on the side by the ears.

I wore that thing.

Johnny Zingrone from Middle Village hit me in the face with a wiffle ball bat

and was like, "Nice swim cap, Flower Face!"

That's what happens when you grow up in Brooklyn,

- Queens area. - You get dropped.

Here's a stupid question.

- What's the last dream you had? - Huh. What's the last dream I had?

Huh? By the way, huh means, huh,

I'm not going to tell the last two I really had.

I'll think of a clean one.

No, I'm trying to think, what's the last time I had a good dream?

- What did I have a good dream... - It's gotta be

either sex or murder or else we don't want to hear it.

I always have a dream that some secret agency

is, like, you know, like, they're knocking on my mother's window.

Like we need to see your son and they have, like, a door open, but the door

- open, it's got like this green light coming out. - Right.

And they want, they always want

to ask me questions about aliens.

- It's like an abduction. - It's either that or a secret.

They wanted you to reveal something about yourself

that you're not comfortable revealing yet.

- Well, should I just do it now? - But in today's society is fine.

I'm gay!

- You're the one that should know all this stuff... - Here's a stupid question.

When you were a kid, were you more scared of cooties or ghosts?

I was scared of ghosts for a minute, yeah.

- I was scared of ghosts. - I'm still scared of ghosts. People,

everybody wants me to get a house. My mother's like,

"Oh, you got to buy a house, you get a family."

It's like, I need to live in a studio apartment.

I need to open the door and visually scan the room

because guess where, guess where the ghosts

and the murderers are on any floor?

No, you're right. I've slept since I was a child, I've slept

with either a giant butcher knife or an ax for many years.

Mini hand axe under my pillow, right next to my, next to, I'm sleeping.

It's in that little cut on the bed right there.

- Right. - Like that. I sleep like that and my hand's

- usually on it. - With an axe?

- Yep. - Still to this day?

No, now I have an Afghani knife, it's like a killing knife.

- I have a grenade launcher. - Guy who gave it to me told me there's a couple of bodies

- on it, too. - Really? So that's what you have right now?

The Afghan knife in your bed?

- Yeah. - Wow. I dare somebody to try to rob your -

Oh my God, they're in for the surprise of their life.

All right, Colin. Did you have a good time on the show?

- I did. - Thanks for being here. I give you a stupid gift now.

All right.

You're a big history guy, I'm a big history guy.

I thought why not Colonial hats

- Oh! - that are really not colonial they kind of look like a...

Like a colonial stripper would wear them. Do you think we'd

be good soldiers in the Revolutionary War?

- I would run. - You have no choice. Where would you run to, there's

nowhere to run to? This right here, your neighborhood,

all the battles are happening right there.

The whole British army

guess where they entered the United States?

Or the 13 colonies as that were called back then?

Denyse Ferry in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn.

- Take my hat off to you, the British. - You got a bad rap.

We should have kept you in charge of this country.

Yeah but thank you for Adele.

It's not a popular opinion. These gifts really stunk.

- Yeah I know. - I'm being serious.

I should have, I'll think more carefully.

I mean, I got this at the 99 cent store.

You're not grateful!

That's what I'd like to do to your face right there. Just...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét