Thứ Bảy, 1 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 2 2018

An amazing finish for South Korea at the 2018 Asian Games... in Jakarta, Indonesia.

Gold medals... in both men's football and baseball.

Tonight will be the closing ceremony, and South Korea is looking at a third place finish

in the medal count.

Seo Bo-bin has the details.

South Korea defeated Japan 2-to-1 in the final on Saturday, going into extra time to defend

their men's football title.

The two goals for South Korea came from Lee Seung-woo and Hwang Hee-chan.

This final attracted the attention of football fans around the world because of the career

of Son Heung-min, the Tottenham Hotspur star who at some point would have been required

to drop football for a while to fulfill his mandatory military service.

But now, with gold medals to their names, the whole squad will be exempt from service,

including Son, who can keep his career going in Europe.

In baseball, South Korea are Asian Games champions for the third time in a row.

They beat Japan in the finals 3-to-0 to defend their title once again.

Starting pitcher Yang Hyeon-jong allowed Japan only one hit over six innings, and Park Byung-ho

hit a solo homerun for a fourth straight game.

The players will be coming home to rejoin their professional teams for games starting

on Tuesday.

The 16-day Asian Games have finally come to an end with South Korea in third place with

a total of 49 gold medals.

The closing ceremony for this year's Games will be held at 9:00 PM, Korea time.

Seo Bo-bin, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> South Korea wins gold in baseball and football - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

PC Tips And Tricks | How To Speedup Your Personal Computer | PC Performance Tips - Duration: 4:24.

PC Tips And Tricks

How To Speedup Your Personal Computer

PC Performance Tips

For more infomation >> PC Tips And Tricks | How To Speedup Your Personal Computer | PC Performance Tips - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

Top EDM Nhiều Cảm Xúc | Nhạc Điện Tử Gây Nghiện Hay Nhất - Duration: 35:08.

For more infomation >> Top EDM Nhiều Cảm Xúc | Nhạc Điện Tử Gây Nghiện Hay Nhất - Duration: 35:08.

-------------------------------------------

Family Vacation! Khloe Kardashian snuggles baby True on a plane - Duration: 1:33.

Family Vacation! Khloe Kardashian snuggles baby True on a plane

For more infomation >> Family Vacation! Khloe Kardashian snuggles baby True on a plane - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

[DJ ORGAN] Ngam Hoa Le Roi - Lac Troi - Hoi Tham Nhau - Tuy Am | Genius playing music - Duration: 14:10.

Genius playing music - Great

Share video and subscribe youtube channel

Genius playing music - Very good

Share video and subscribe youtube channel

For more infomation >> [DJ ORGAN] Ngam Hoa Le Roi - Lac Troi - Hoi Tham Nhau - Tuy Am | Genius playing music - Duration: 14:10.

-------------------------------------------

Revised NAFTA could mean more tariffs on S. Korean cars - Duration: 0:48.

America's revised trade deal with Mexico could result in higher tariffs on auto imports to

the U.S., including those from South Korea.

The U.S. Trade Representative announced last week that light vehicles will have to use

materials and components... made 75 percent in North America, up from the NAFTA threshold

of 62-and-a-half percent.

The deal also requires 40 to 45 percent of a vehicle... to be produced by workers earning

at least 16 U.S. dollars an hour, which is likely to move industrial capacity out of

Mexico.

The Trump administration is also looking at protecting the American car market... using

national security tariffs, which would apply to all carmakers, including Korean ones.

For more infomation >> Revised NAFTA could mean more tariffs on S. Korean cars - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

Gov't raises budget for 2019 tax credits to support low-income households - Duration: 0:39.

A report shows the Korean government will be spending quite a bit more next year on

tax credits in order to expand tax refunds to low-income households.

A government report submitted to the National Assembly on Sunday... shows the amount is

estimated to have nearly quadrupled from this year to around 3-point-7-billion U.S. dollars.

This follows the government's reform measures to the Earned Income Tax Credit scheme last

month that lowered the threshold for recipients... so that more than 3-point-3-million households

can receive support... of up to 27-hundred dollars from the current maximum of around

22-hundred dollars.

For more infomation >> Gov't raises budget for 2019 tax credits to support low-income households - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

SBT Brasil - 31 de Agosto de 2018 - Melhores Momentos - Duration: 7:41.

For more infomation >> SBT Brasil - 31 de Agosto de 2018 - Melhores Momentos - Duration: 7:41.

-------------------------------------------

Amigos Con Derechos (lyrics video ) Reik, Maluma - Duration: 3:44.

AAM MUSIC

For more infomation >> Amigos Con Derechos (lyrics video ) Reik, Maluma - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

Yakuza Kiwami Walkthough Part 23 - Duration: 22:18.

Alright guys like to know where all we meant I gave me snubbull of Luke easy. Come on

Today we're gonna figure out it is booting. It's real for Joe. So

And they get to the three diamonds before and see I kept it a fake passport

Here, obviously, so Brad see me one all on the street for the phone

Hi, Cory, oh no, Tommy no, Cena. Yo. Oh, okay. I got possible obvious seen you

Kick pass, huh? Anata, no koto st. Muscle

Muscle

So no koto conky acaba Karima Singha

Jitsu Laconia my knee Kodama thakura arrived at Anderson. Oh

Oh, oh, man

Study non-indian it is on sticker

She's a hero consuming Todd Watson yours also main club eadie oke oke passport. Oh, yeah

Coca-cola. Mo nezhoda T Rocco's Candela hero con una cadena me it is ice routine boutots Korea get on this

Solo what does Johanna zero commodities Cerreta, but I states recorded it

I got the pig post-boy and now I give to I now owe

Your time climbing

No, no tonight. No one

song iscalling guess I

Always get going

To keep on going

One fucking sabaidee chase me down then he won't fight so bad, but keep on thank you

Keep on

Like no tomorrow

And if you're almost there

What yeah, yeah, whoa

Genial son oh, hey. Oh, yeah. There you go miss

Corazon

Talking kono can show what a similar way our song to stand

On this we give it to Danny

Unless it's ammonia when that happened. It's

con todas change it the Kudus a

third

Use a title

Mrs. Not Santa - this

mukashi

Skosh tacky is Joanie. Karateka toga Allen Dez. It's - acoustic ready wear a knee

toe game - no kaizo kaizo Tandy's

demo

With us tonight a tactic sty Reba cheeto a career route. Omaima's kanawa

Good oriini

My EP to you and I journey here at all muy mas

Arriba oh happy days

Nana can be a coup d'etat ridiculous. I'm a

Tiny nice

Wow

It's like weed I'm gonna give the most people hunts even get of babies

Have you enjoyed that points

Let's get going now

I can just do it

Hopefully it's a good you feel like the nepali power doing no

Do folding stuff?

I'm just gonna know that I don't know what's going on

Hmm

what if he had asked me to do some no, he's not the oldest and then

Game them even deep. See you happy

Fun oh is this Connie talk to

What oh, okay messiness

Is it gonna take to cool no much no your de nada. Yeah. Looks like I need to talk to you

Oh, you know you don't go unless you must steal

boom

Yeah, okay. Here he is

Omega talking Colonel Kane show multi little shim naked a cute under

Seem a nun they are not assuming I meet you I'll give ya

Talking kya karoon sure, we can need a coterie

Semen your Thomas name saw this car mother

Canola

Re y ou usually sit walk in you a parody

Mucousy, REO 10 you didn't only Dominick Costa Kodaka

Dost emotion soon. I give it back bank I've done but I gotta use it to she

mmm

my god you must at

Sea mega, I'm at Ocean Vania. Okay. Now your opinion team us in there SAS gang territory tonight is got a call

Talking to mocha. Inshallah. We donít think itís

Not but they took what they do this show how did that either

I have

Anodized mean right their urine and I'm sorry mother

Ah

Torian okay, human

Doyle now o Canada Tina Yothers name? Okay greatest gift gift

I

Know y'all can Atari now Yoda snack Oh Connie automatic garage ticket. So you're willing to do

I'm going to say this song talking to pause you. Take a potato this whoa

Hey

all those know this guy

so madder than you are usually they give us a

Okay, I don't know how much my

god

Maybe I got you still sense of stuff mean. You may help me yell. Where's the?

Very stuff was the quad

store

No, not that store. It's a store. It's good. Also, you don't

Go, you know

Take here, let's go. You know what?

Once I'm gonna beat to buddy want some beat boom. Yeah. Yeah

Yeah, we try to do here huh check out a fast one down

He's done so

First is SP two years nine years on mommy

Get going

Like there is going down one more sweet and I just wanna nuts Kona

And hopefully I get good part good but grew my platform is sad you guys gave me

Alright, here. We are

Hopefully

Because is my banking is anyway I actually in a way

Hopefully I have enough hopefully

And I see I get least three hunters in for me from me. I don't think I have got such I got 100

thousand

If not, I would fly

And I can't Gump in my mind I'm gonna take too long and my gurus all mine that way

I was keep on vine

Only thing I can think about right now is beat up people up for me

but hopefully just I have enough money just to get the

memory Seiko 14,000 name I

Don't like we can't see you didn't say no

Mm. This is actually money for teen boy. I only think I'll call gonna catch their mics many

Let's go. Damn

Enemies

Bring one thing I

Ain't day now he's done

It's like gonna be done for look at that take all of it see ya he's done

Yeah, yeah now it's your chance to get down for it to find a now

Ji. Oh now you mean oh you discover you may

And we

that coil

That's why my

245 I mean wow, oh my the colors, so, it's Prince's I

Do get it cuz I maybe I don't

Damn, my man. Hey, sir, I have no

Talking to BOSU or they'd all this

So I know I'm going to hand dies in our knees have to go after Anna dies in

P points up mall fine

And your downfall see I

Visit when we face many interface have these people

We see I want I don't need I don't wanna give me anything

So I got to be pure up now great another way I could see how much

Okay

This is another way I can see how much my happy inside. Yeah like

Quick I sure have

Back give me a shake it

No, I just I'm just gonna know it know that then I won't why see

This is the other top stories. I can do your own pick money. I first what's going on here. I can't curious

Boy

Oh

It's got Barry

Being one oh, come on

Let's go don't get the thinking for us

It's done yeah you guys I'm terrible man

Let's get use to you sit down come pay up a white per giving all your own mean I

Like it

Oh

Hopefully, that's enough

ideas

Umizoomi not doing this

Now if you have enough lien for that started rising

Will you?

Let's go in there now you

Just click for you because it seemed anything else

More people talking boom

Alright oneindia now

What is the skill huh, I don't get more made from you to just give you and cut you off

Oh, there's some mr. McNeil

All right good.you pay up now

If you have enough coffee, I have no idea how much Nina have but hopefully I have at least enough

Buy anything for her hey V place. Oh

Let's get going no I can go do that Peter

I know I'm booked in this game for so now why not compute book?

But I think I have a couple of guys in mean a couple hundred dollars here and there that's free. I know

A Greek food. Let's go on here

Here for

I'm gonna get there first at least

No, I only movie when you're pretty close to it. So guys enjoy my video

Please leave a thumbs up like the visual if you can't Bowl and please subscribe to my channel same objectives in the future

For more infomation >> Yakuza Kiwami Walkthough Part 23 - Duration: 22:18.

-------------------------------------------

【PRODUCE48】2位 宮脇咲良2万2261票差でセンター逃がす!?理由が驚愕は。。。? - Duration: 6:59.

For more infomation >> 【PRODUCE48】2位 宮脇咲良2万2261票差でセンター逃がす!?理由が驚愕は。。。? - Duration: 6:59.

-------------------------------------------

【PRODUCE48】2位 宮脇咲良2万2261票差でセンター逃がす!?理由が驚愕は。。。? - Duration: 6:56.

For more infomation >> 【PRODUCE48】2位 宮脇咲良2万2261票差でセンター逃がす!?理由が驚愕は。。。? - Duration: 6:56.

-------------------------------------------

Sean Fujiyoshi Leaves Nigahiga | Heavy.com - Duration: 3:24.

Sean Fujiyoshi Leaves Nigahiga | Heavy.com

Ryan Higa's longtime partner Sean Fujiyoshi is leaving nigahiga, the popular YouTube channel they both founded in 2006.

Higa made the announcement on the nigahiga YouTube channel, saying that Fujiyoshi is moving from Las Vegas where nigahiga is headquartered to Califronia with his girlfriend to pursue a career in engineering.

Higa and the rest of the Ryan Higa Production Company (RHPC) put together a surprise party and video for Fujiyoshi with everyone on RHPC sending their regards to him.

"I am very thankful for everything that you've done," said Higa in the goodbye video.

"We've known each other since I was five and you were four… Your friendship meant so much to me.

We were making YouTube videos.

We were making those lip-sync videos, we were dressing up as girls and publicly putting this stuff out there.

YouTube back then was not what it is now.

This was 2005-2006 and we were the weird kids.

They looked at us weird.

This wasn't a normal thing and you were right there with me and I really appreciate that I had somebody by my side… sharing the weird burden.".

"To RHPC, thank you guys for everything," said Fujiyoshi.

"You guys are my family, always have been ever since I moved here and I'm going to miss you guys.

Thank you for all of the awesome experiences, all the laughs, and stress with all the videos that we've been through.

I only wish the best things for you guys and I'll be supporting you all the way.".

Fujiyoshi has been with nigahiga since the very beginning of the channel.

He left the channel for a while but returned in a video in March 2013 and has been a regular member of RHPC since then.

Nigahiga has over 21 million subscribers and over 3.

8 billion views at the time of writing, according to their YouTube page.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét