Thứ Bảy, 1 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 2 2018

An amazing finish for South Korea at the 2018 Asian Games... in Jakarta, Indonesia.

Gold medals... in both men's football and baseball.

Tonight will be the closing ceremony, and South Korea is looking at a third place finish

in the medal count.

Seo Bo-bin has the details.

South Korea defeated Japan 2-to-1 in the final on Saturday, going into extra time to defend

their men's football title.

The two goals for South Korea came from Lee Seung-woo and Hwang Hee-chan.

This final attracted the attention of football fans around the world because of the career

of Son Heung-min, the Tottenham Hotspur star who at some point would have been required

to drop football for a while to fulfill his mandatory military service.

But now, with gold medals to their names, the whole squad will be exempt from service,

including Son, who can keep his career going in Europe.

In baseball, South Korea are Asian Games champions for the third time in a row.

They beat Japan in the finals 3-to-0 to defend their title once again.

Starting pitcher Yang Hyeon-jong allowed Japan only one hit over six innings, and Park Byung-ho

hit a solo homerun for a fourth straight game.

The players will be coming home to rejoin their professional teams for games starting

on Tuesday.

The 16-day Asian Games have finally come to an end with South Korea in third place with

a total of 49 gold medals.

The closing ceremony for this year's Games will be held at 9:00 PM, Korea time.

Seo Bo-bin, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> South Korea wins gold in baseball and football - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

Top EDM Nhiều Cảm Xúc | Nhạc Điện Tử Gây Nghiện Hay Nhất - Duration: 35:08.

For more infomation >> Top EDM Nhiều Cảm Xúc | Nhạc Điện Tử Gây Nghiện Hay Nhất - Duration: 35:08.

-------------------------------------------

Family Vacation! Khloe Kardashian snuggles baby True on a plane - Duration: 1:33.

Family Vacation! Khloe Kardashian snuggles baby True on a plane

For more infomation >> Family Vacation! Khloe Kardashian snuggles baby True on a plane - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

GTA 5 - Siêu xe McLaren Senna làm taxi đưa đón hotgirl | ND Gaming - Duration: 16:48.

For more infomation >> GTA 5 - Siêu xe McLaren Senna làm taxi đưa đón hotgirl | ND Gaming - Duration: 16:48.

-------------------------------------------

СЕМЕЙКА ЛОЛ КОНТЕС! КАПСУЛЫ АНДЕР ВАПС! МУЛЬТИК ЛОЛ! LOL COUNTESS Families Surprise UNDER WRAPS! - Duration: 13:45.

For more infomation >> СЕМЕЙКА ЛОЛ КОНТЕС! КАПСУЛЫ АНДЕР ВАПС! МУЛЬТИК ЛОЛ! LOL COUNTESS Families Surprise UNDER WRAPS! - Duration: 13:45.

-------------------------------------------

[DJ ORGAN] Ngam Hoa Le Roi - Lac Troi - Hoi Tham Nhau - Tuy Am | Genius playing music - Duration: 14:10.

Genius playing music - Great

Share video and subscribe youtube channel

Genius playing music - Very good

Share video and subscribe youtube channel

For more infomation >> [DJ ORGAN] Ngam Hoa Le Roi - Lac Troi - Hoi Tham Nhau - Tuy Am | Genius playing music - Duration: 14:10.

-------------------------------------------

Revised NAFTA could mean more tariffs on S. Korean cars - Duration: 0:48.

America's revised trade deal with Mexico could result in higher tariffs on auto imports to

the U.S., including those from South Korea.

The U.S. Trade Representative announced last week that light vehicles will have to use

materials and components... made 75 percent in North America, up from the NAFTA threshold

of 62-and-a-half percent.

The deal also requires 40 to 45 percent of a vehicle... to be produced by workers earning

at least 16 U.S. dollars an hour, which is likely to move industrial capacity out of

Mexico.

The Trump administration is also looking at protecting the American car market... using

national security tariffs, which would apply to all carmakers, including Korean ones.

For more infomation >> Revised NAFTA could mean more tariffs on S. Korean cars - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

Gov't raises budget for 2019 tax credits to support low-income households - Duration: 0:39.

A report shows the Korean government will be spending quite a bit more next year on

tax credits in order to expand tax refunds to low-income households.

A government report submitted to the National Assembly on Sunday... shows the amount is

estimated to have nearly quadrupled from this year to around 3-point-7-billion U.S. dollars.

This follows the government's reform measures to the Earned Income Tax Credit scheme last

month that lowered the threshold for recipients... so that more than 3-point-3-million households

can receive support... of up to 27-hundred dollars from the current maximum of around

22-hundred dollars.

For more infomation >> Gov't raises budget for 2019 tax credits to support low-income households - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

🔴 ТОП-17 РЕЦЕПТОВ БЫСТРЫХ ЗАВТРАКОВ ДЛЯ ПОХУДЕНИЯ. Оладушки из овсяных хлопьев - Duration: 1:35.

For more infomation >> 🔴 ТОП-17 РЕЦЕПТОВ БЫСТРЫХ ЗАВТРАКОВ ДЛЯ ПОХУДЕНИЯ. Оладушки из овсяных хлопьев - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

Amigos Con Derechos (lyrics video ) Reik, Maluma - Duration: 3:44.

AAM MUSIC

For more infomation >> Amigos Con Derechos (lyrics video ) Reik, Maluma - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

THIỆN ÁC ĐỐI ĐẦU ✔Phim Chiếu Rạp 2018 Mới Nhất - Official Trailer (HD) - Duration: 8:04.

For more infomation >> THIỆN ÁC ĐỐI ĐẦU ✔Phim Chiếu Rạp 2018 Mới Nhất - Official Trailer (HD) - Duration: 8:04.

-------------------------------------------

【PRODUCE48】2位 宮脇咲良2万2261票差でセンター逃がす!?理由が驚愕は。。。? - Duration: 6:59.

For more infomation >> 【PRODUCE48】2位 宮脇咲良2万2261票差でセンター逃がす!?理由が驚愕は。。。? - Duration: 6:59.

-------------------------------------------

How the The Paris Itinerary started. - Duration: 5:56.

Bonjour mes amis. Bienvenue.

Hello everyone and welcome. Je m'appelle Kimberly. My name is Kimberly.

I realized I've never really given

the story of The Paris Itinerary. So, I thought I would share

that with you today. FIrst, let me tell you just a little

bit about myself.

My name is Kimberly and I actually live in

Texas. I'm married to a Texan.

and if there is anything

to know about Texans is they rarely leave

the state of Texas. So, I don't let that detour my

love and passion

and excitement for sharing about Paris.

I just do it from Texas!

So, I decided to start

The Paris Itinerary a few years ago. It actually kind of

came about when a friend of mine talked to me about

him and his at that time fiancée, now his wife

plan their trip to Paris. And I

was so excited I almost burst in to tears.

I have had a passion for Paris and really

all thing French probably since birth.

I do have French ancestry

and it literally is born into my blood.

I love it and I'm passionate about it and

when he asked me

to help him and his then fiancée plan their trip

I wanted to share all the things.

Everything I knew and I helped him plan

his itinerary. I gave him ideas of what to do.

Where to go. What to see.

Little tricks I knew of at the time and I realized

I has such an emotional reaction to that request

that there was something else there. I wanted to share

all of my love and passion and knowledge about Paris

on a bigger scale.

So, I created The Paris Itinerary. Mostly because

I love creating itineraries. I love doing

travel research. I love helping people

just plan their trip so its not

so stressful and they have all these insider

tips that nobody else is really telling people about.

So, I came up with the name The Paris Itinerary because

I wanted it to be about Paris.

I loved doing itineraries and helping people with their

itinerary planning.

Itinerary means to plan a journey.

To have a plan an a journey and that is really kind of where

I come from in terms of

when I am giving information about Paris.

I take it from the standpoint of a well planned itinerary

is a great thing. And then you allow

flexibility within that itinerary to just happen.

So, if something spontaneous like suddenly

like Karl Lagerfeld asks you for tea

you know exactly what plan you are deviating from.

So, I created The Paris Itinerary and I came from

the point of view that its totally okay

to be a tourist. There is so much information out there

about Paris coming from all sorts of different

points of view. Those that are about food and art

and music. They can be those

tucked away little places that nobody really

knows about except maybe a local.

But I saw a missing gap and that was just for that

everyday traveler who just wants to go to Paris.

Maybe see other parts of the world as well but they definitely

want to go to the Eiffel Tower. They want to see the Louvre.

They are all about the experience

but not necessarily from the standpoint of a traveler.

I think it is totally okay that you are a tourist.

Now, I'm not talking about being a tourist like

those crazy ones with their selfie sticks that are defacing property.

I mean the ones who are just like "I just want to see the city. I want to

see all the popular sites

and I just want to know the best way to do it."

So, that is the point of view I come from.

I am sharing from a very pratical,

useful point of view for those people that

maybe are not world travelers but they're

wanting to be brave and go

navigate Paris on their own.

Maybe not necessarily as a solo traveler.

Maybe you are taking your family. You're doing a girls trip.

Maybe you are going with your significant other for a nice romantic

romantic getaway.

So, I'm coming from that point of view.

You'll see very practical information. Very useful information.

It is all about maximizing your time

which is where the itinerary planning

and suggestions come in. And you'll see tips...

everything from saving money, how to save up money,

packing tips. You name it.

I'm trying to help you have the best trip you can for Paris.

So, that is really

how The Paris Itinerary got started. That's what The Paris Itinerary

is all about. And, I am so excited

to be sharing my love, my passion,

and my knowledge of Paris with you.

I'm actually on all sorts of social

medias. And I'm sharing across all kinds of platforms

So, I have a

mailing list. If you are interest in, you can go to

theparisitinerary.com and be sure

to get on the mailing list. That way things

happen in your in box as they go live on the website.

I also share on Facebook, twitter,

instagram, youtube.

So be sure to follow and subscribe in whatever platform

it is that you like to get your information.

I share pretty much the same stuff all the way across all those channels.

I am here to help you with all your

planning needs and questions. And, I want to be

your "go to gal" for visiting Paris.

So, I always like to end my blog posts

and my videos with

"bises". Someone had asked me what is that exactly.

It is the French word B-I-S-E-S.

It is the plural for kisses.

It is just a nice little way to sign off and

say goodbye until

we see each other again. So...Bises.

For more infomation >> How the The Paris Itinerary started. - Duration: 5:56.

-------------------------------------------

طريقة الدخول الى الفصول الإفتراضية ( لابتوب ) المقراة الاكاديمية الاسلامية - Duration: 5:58.

For more infomation >> طريقة الدخول الى الفصول الإفتراضية ( لابتوب ) المقراة الاكاديمية الاسلامية - Duration: 5:58.

-------------------------------------------

【PRODUCE48】2位 宮脇咲良2万2261票差でセンター逃がす!?理由が驚愕は。。。? - Duration: 6:56.

For more infomation >> 【PRODUCE48】2位 宮脇咲良2万2261票差でセンター逃がす!?理由が驚愕は。。。? - Duration: 6:56.

-------------------------------------------

Koyun sağımı ayklas koyun çiftliği - Duration: 1:19.

For more infomation >> Koyun sağımı ayklas koyun çiftliği - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

Hầm Ngục Tối ( Full Phần 1 ) -Bảo Hộ Bởi Vị Thần Ngực Bự - VietMix Tuyển Tập Vocal Nữ Cực Hay ♪ - Duration: 59:42.

Thanks for watching !!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét