Thứ Ba, 4 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 4 2018

The Drukhari strike with untold speed and cruelty,

screaming from their hidden realm of Commorragh like a nightmare unbidden.

They are the galaxy's torturers,

feeding on the pain of the lesser races to prolong their existence ad infinitum.

At the helm of any true fleet is a battleship, capable of a vicious amount of firepower.

The crews that fall under its dark shadow can only pray for a swift death rather than the agonising trip back home.

For more infomation >> Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 - Druhkari Battleships - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

[FREE] Kevin Gates x Lil Baby Type Beat 2018 - "Counter" | (Prod. Chrisville) - Duration: 4:06.

Buy 2 Get 1 Free at: chrisvillebeats.com

For more infomation >> [FREE] Kevin Gates x Lil Baby Type Beat 2018 - "Counter" | (Prod. Chrisville) - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

How to draw sunflowers with soft pastels 🎨 FLOWERS - Duration: 13:48.

This is a sandpaper.

For more infomation >> How to draw sunflowers with soft pastels 🎨 FLOWERS - Duration: 13:48.

-------------------------------------------

বেনামাজী কেন শাফায়াত পাবে না || Be Namaji Keno Shafayat Pabe na || Bangla Waz New Short Video - Duration: 6:43.

For more infomation >> বেনামাজী কেন শাফায়াত পাবে না || Be Namaji Keno Shafayat Pabe na || Bangla Waz New Short Video - Duration: 6:43.

-------------------------------------------

Tommy Vercetti «Tina» | Explain the Lyrics - Duration: 1:58.

For more infomation >> Tommy Vercetti «Tina» | Explain the Lyrics - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

Marshmello ft. Bastille - Happier | 8D Audio 🎧 || Dawn of Music || - Duration: 3:40.

3...

2..

1.

Lately, I've been, I've been thinking I want you to be happier, I want you to be

happier

😉

When the morning comes When we see what we've become

In the cold light of day we're a flame in the wind

Not the fire that we've begun Every argument, every word we can't take back

'Cause with all that has happened I think that we both know the way that the

story ends

Then only for a minute I want to change my mind

'Cause this just don't feel right to me I want to raise your spirits

I want to see you smile but Know that means I'll have to leave

🕺

💃

🕺

💃

🎶

Know that means I'll have to leave Lately, I've been, I've been thinking

I want you to be happier, I want you to be happier

😊

When the evening falls And I'm left there with my thoughts

And the image of you being with someone else Well, it's eating me up inside

But we ran our course, we pretended we're okay

Now if we jump together at least we can swim Far away from the wreck we made

Then only for a minute I want to change my mind

'Cause this just don't feel right to me I want to raise your spirits

I want to see you smile but Know that means I'll have to leave

💃

🕺

💃

🕺

🎶

Know that means I'll have to leave Lately, I've been, I've been thinking

I want you to be happier, I want you to be happier

😊

So I'll go, I'll go I will go, go, go

So I'll go, I'll go I will go, go, go

Lately, I've been, I've been thinking I want you to be happier, I want you to be

happier Even though I might not like this

I think that you'll be happier, I want you to be happier

Then only for a minute I want to change my mind

'Cause this just don't feel right to me I want to raise your spirits

I want to see you smile but Know that means I'll have to leave

🕺

💃

🕺

💃

🎶

Know that means I'll have to leave Lately, I've been, I've been thinking

I want you to be happier, I want you to be happier

So I'll go, I'll go I will go, go, go

😉

For more infomation >> Marshmello ft. Bastille - Happier | 8D Audio 🎧 || Dawn of Music || - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Beautiful Quotes about Love - Love Quotes - Duration: 2:17.

You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart

When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life

I don't need paradise because I found you. I don't need dreams because I already have you

Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world

Love is not about how many days, weeks or months you've been together, it's all about how much you love each other every day

If I know what love is, it is because of you

You are my paradise and I would happily get stranded on you for a lifetime

I can't stop thinking about you, today… tomorrow… always

For more infomation >> Beautiful Quotes about Love - Love Quotes - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

"Perchè comprare un gommone anzichè una barca" - Honda Dealer Meeting 2018 - Duration: 2:24.

National Honda meeting

we are here on this inflatable raft and randomly met Giovanni Bracco who has tried many inflatable boats.

So I'd like to ask him why should someone buy an inflatable raft rather than a normal boat?

Giovanni, for you, what are the main differences between an inflatable raft and

a boat?

First, safety, an inflatable raft is a safety boat.

Speed, and it's light weight, this are the main aspects.

Obviously in comparison to a boat it's a bit smaller, less comfortable, and sometimes it might even cost more.

Only sometimes.

You've navigated a lot, what's your next project with raid or inflatable rafts.

Next should be in a couple of day, I'll be leaving from Genova, to Cipro, and then to Venice, 3500 miles more or less.

To try out an inflatable raft, it's engine, and new accessories like the new GPS by Raymarine.

A minibracket, that will move the engine back 6 cm to see if it consumes less.

I'd like to ask you what engine it will be? A 250 horsepower VTEC Honda.

Latest generation? Almost.

Very well, thank you and have fun.

For more infomation >> "Perchè comprare un gommone anzichè una barca" - Honda Dealer Meeting 2018 - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

Ecclesia - Lavish - Duration: 3:05.

You have seen me

You're the only One that truly sees

Me uncovered

All things bare with nothing hiding

Every thought, every deed, every failure been and those to be

You behold them And You love me instead

God You love and You love and You love as if I've never sinned

Oh You love and You love and You love

Every offence You forget

God You love and You love and You love though I could never earn it

No, I don't deserve it

I don't deserve the love You lavish over me

I come before You

With nothing more than a repentant heart

And you accept it

You take me in and give a brand-new start

Every thought, every deed, every failure been and those to be

You forget them

And lavish with grace instead

God You love and You love and You love as if I've never sinned

Oh You love and You love and You love

Every offence You forget

God You love and You love and You love though I could never earn it

No, I don't deserve it

I don't deserve the love You lavish over me

It comes wave after wave after wave

God You love and You love and You love as if I've never sinned

Oh You love and You love and You love

Every offence You forget

God You love and You love and You love though I could never earn it

No, I don't deserve it

I don't deserve the love You lavish over me

For more infomation >> Ecclesia - Lavish - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

What personal branding is not? #2 of #99 questions - Duration: 2:11.

Hi Guys it's Katy. Not so long ago I answered your first question that was

what personal branding really is

the link to that video you can find below

Today, the second question and second answer. Very shortly about "What personal branding is not"

Personal branding is definitely not about

making all the cute and nice selfies and posting it online in whatever place you want to.

It is definitely not about your recordings and

how wonderful you are. It is definitely

not about bragging: How amazing, How super

How awarded you are! Remember your own

personal brand is about helping others

so don't focus only about your own needs

of course it is important to know your

values know what's your mission vision

and know where you're going know all

your goals but think also about all the

other people around you whenever you

think about the recording or making

posting a picture of yourself which I do

actually a lot think about a value added

behind that what were you thinking when

you made this picture what added value

that brings to your audience wherever

you post something think about if it is

in line with your values and your goals

but also think about how this picture or

how this recording can help others

For more infomation >> What personal branding is not? #2 of #99 questions - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

5 RAPPEURS QUI VONT PERCER EN 2019 (Zikxo, 100 Blaze, Luv Resval ...) - Duration: 5:40.

Hi its NGZ

For more infomation >> 5 RAPPEURS QUI VONT PERCER EN 2019 (Zikxo, 100 Blaze, Luv Resval ...) - Duration: 5:40.

-------------------------------------------

skincare routine (updated) + my fave products! - Duration: 8:21.

Hello my beautiful people, what's good, it's Keara

Happy Tuesday. I just figured I'd sit down and give you a little updated skincare routine while I take off my makeup

So it's like I get un-ready with me, but also I'm gonna show you how I get

My skin being all nice. I think after I posted an Instagram story with no makeup on someone was like

please do a skincare routine and I already did do a skincare routine. The previous one is below. My skin has been a lot different

recently, so I figured I would do a little updated version of this video

While I drink my cold brew coffee

It's 7 o'clock. I probably shouldn't drink any more coffee, but whatever. So to start off this video

I just want to say I feel like my skin

Has been clearing up a lot more because I haven't been wearing as much makeup. I mean it was always like

pretty good. Like I have good skin genes... knock on wood

But I feel like it's been so much clearer

Now that like I take a break from makeup more often than not, I feel like I probably only wear makeup

three times a week or something. Even when I go out sometimes like with my friends,

I don't wear makeup and like it's so liberating. It feels great.

How do I open this?

Don't even ask me about these makeup wipes coz I got them in like a swag bag from an event I went to

Well, first of all, I'll tell you what I do

So basically I wash my face two times a day; one time in the morning, one time at night

especially if I was wearing makeup that day I make sure I wash off my makeup before I go to bed cuz that's like

So bad cuz like when you sleep your pores detoxify themselves

And they try to release all the gunk that was like in your pores during the day

So you want to make sure there's not more gunk on top of your face when your body's trying to like detoxify

your pores, if that makes sense. I feel like there's gonna be so many sparkles on my face

Cuz I had sparkly eyelids today

But yeah

I make sure I cleanse my face 2 times a day and right after I cleanse, I make sure that I moisturize

Because your skin kind of gets dried out sometimes when you cleanse it. I also use a toner on my nose

I actually haven't really used the toner much anymore because my nose is less greasy nowadays

Which is great because I used to use the toner

since like I had an oily t-zone, but now I feel like my skin tone has evened out a little bit. Thank you

Thank you, skin gods! I also like to do a mask at least once a month and I like to do a scrub

like once a week or a couple times a week like

one of those like exfoliating scrubs to get off the dead skin. It feels so good too.

Is my makeup off?

Pretty sure I have all my makeup off. There might be like sparkles all over my face cuz I was wearing sparkly eyeshadow today

But don't mind me

So anyway, I want to show you my products that I use. So the cleanser I love to get is this Neutrogena Naturals cleanser

I'm pretty sure this was in my last video - it's like the more natural

line of Neutrogena's

So there's no harsh chemicals, sulfates parabens, or dyes. I don't like to use anything like super

unnatural on my face

This is really good for taking off makeup as well as cleansing your face at the end of the day even if you don't wear

makeup. So yeah, I highly recommend this.

By the way, this video is not sponsored!

ooo oh my god, okay. I'm just -

this product is like,

one of my favorites. I'm obsessed with this rose oil

I've been using it for the past like couple months like basically the whole summer and

My face feels so moisturized after I use this and also it smells

so delicious, like I almost want to eat it, but don't eat it. I don't recommend it.

I wish you could smell this right now. It's delicious and it has little rose petals on the bottom

It's by the brand called Korres and it's just wild rose oil. I think you can get it at Sephora

Ooh vitamin C active brightening oil. It definitely does brighten your face. I will have to agree with that

Yeah, I'm obsessed with this oil - go buy this right now. I've actually been using oils more than creams for moisturizer lately and

it's working pretty well

So the next thing I have here is a Vichy cream with SPF in it

it has 25 SPF and this is really good to use in the summer because - wear your sunscreen people - but also

If you're wearing makeup, and then you're like "oh shit. I forgot to put on sunscreen!"

If you're wearing this underneath, you're good. I would normally have like a night cream to show you but I just ran out

So I'm using this other Vichy product

It's called like night spa and it's more like a gel than a cream

But it smells lovely and I've been using it right now instead of like my normal night cream

Which is like a Nivea night cream. I don't know if like Nivea is that good of a brand but Vichy's an even better brand

this smells so good

Mmm

Also, I've been starting to use an eye cream. This is the one I'm using right now

It's by Clinique and it's called Pep Start

I think my mom said it's good to start using eye cream when you turn like

18 or something. Basically you just dab it around here and I guess it prevents like

wrinkles or whatever. It just like moisturizes your eye area, which is good

The last thing in my skincare routine is putting on lip moisturizer and I usually use Vaseline

I mean, I always use Vaseline. What am I saying?

I'll use either the big tub or this one's like a cute little lip therapy

it's cocoa butter

I've been using cocoa butter on my lips and on my body recently and it's just like I love the smell of it

It's just like a lovely experience using cocoa butter. I recommend

Vaseline is your girl. There's one more thing I have to show you. Hold on.

Okay, no, I lied

there's two more things I have to show you. Sorry the lighting changed by the way

I'm like trying to film this during golden hour

but there's a couple clouds. Like I was saying about the oils, I've been using lots of oils recently instead of

moisturizers and this is one of the oils I started off using

it's Seaberry

moisturizing face oil. You can also get this at Sephora

And it's the brand Fresh. It doesn't smell as good as the rose oil, but it's super hydrating

So basically, it's sea buckthorn oil and there's a lot of really good skincare properties in sea buckthorn oil

So if you want to use that too! This is lovely, it's expensive

But it's lovely

Worth it. It's so worth it to take care of your skin

Oh, let me tell you. Then the last thing, okay...

So lots of people comment on my eyelashes and yes, it's true. I used to get my

Eyelashes done, like I used to get eyelash extensions

It's cuz my mom does it so I get it for free, but I don't do the eyelash extensions anymore

I feel more confident just

going with my natural lashes. This has helped me grow my lashes so much longer and thicker

So this is basically just Jamaican black castor oil

I don't know like where you live where you could get it, but I live in Canada

so I got this at Sally Beauty. Make sure you get the pure Jamaican black castor oil

Basically, what you do is you get like one of those spoolys, they're kind of like mascara wands

But they don't have mascara on them, obviously

and before you go to bed, dip your mascara wand or your spooly in this Jamaican black castor oil and then like brush it

on your

eyelashes

Then make sure like you wipe off the excess cuz it like can get in your eye and it stings. Go to bed with this

on your eyelashes, and I guarantee you like in a couple weeks

your eyelashes are gonna be visibly longer and thicker.

I got this tip from a model that I was working with and I was like "girl, how are your eyelashes so long and thick?"

She was like, "this bad boy." Alright, so I hope you enjoyed my updated skincare routine

Let me know what you want to see next on my channel

and if you haven't followed my social medias, I will link them below in the description.

Subscribe!

Like!

Comment!

the usual. And I'll see you next week. Bye!

For more infomation >> skincare routine (updated) + my fave products! - Duration: 8:21.

-------------------------------------------

Did Prison Change Mandela? - Duration: 3:43.

For more infomation >> Did Prison Change Mandela? - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

CURIOSITÉ #6 - Les Carrières sous Paris - Duration: 3:17.

For more infomation >> CURIOSITÉ #6 - Les Carrières sous Paris - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

AntiVaxxers are a Danger to Society | The Vaccine Resistance Movement [CC] - Duration: 7:33.

Hello people behind screens, I'm Jac and we're back. Today we are going into

Facebook instead of tumblr. A

lot of the groups that I do videos on, while a

little um

different,

aren't

they don't

they're not dangerous

Some of them are, some of them are

the bestiality

the

the necrophiles

The pedos, those are bad

But on some level

They know they're bad. These are people that

think they are righteous

these are

the moms trying to be

the president of the PTA

these are

the

anti-vaxxers

They like to call themselves

the

vaccine resistance

Which is funny

So this is the vaccine resistance movement Facebook page

oh, I've seen this, this is funny this

Preventable diseases and here are our

vaccines protecting us from preventable diseases and they're just cutting them down, setting em free

This one is "what exactly does this mean?" it means

you're a danger to society

"Look dense," I'm guessing her name is Denise. This feels like a Denise. "look Denise

I don't want to hear antivax propoganda. I'm not sending you provax propaganda" it's called science, by the way

"I'm telling you there is an outbreak in North Dakota confirmed by the CDC. I don't want your opinion. I'm relaying information"

"The CDC is the one that said there've been zero deaths by measles

It's just a virus like the flu and chickenpox and so on"

"The oh so fun conversation with the ex about our daughter lol. Guess what

She still ain't getting vaccinated" vaccinate your fucking daughter

You need to lose custody. If I spoon-fed my child vaccine ingredients

I'd be in prison. Wrap your head around it." I'm pretty sure you can go to prison for not giving a child vaccines

Judges forcing these anti-vaxxer parents to take their kids to the doctor

Italian anti-vaxxer put under house arrest after being blah-blah-blah-blah

anti-vaxxer

naturopath is arrested for advising mother to

halt his medication in favor of alternative health treatments

and

This anti-vaxxer dad convicted in the death of his son. Now,

I'm not a fortune-teller but, I can see your future

"It's very simple doc

I'll handle my child's health care needs and when they need sick care, I'll give you a call because nothing in your

Pharmaceutical based medical school training proves to me that you know anything about disease prevention only disease management

So don't call us, we'll call you" and there's an American flag behind it. This is a

lot to take in

I'm gonna guess this person. Oh

God, it's like mansplaining except

This is probably a woman, you know, she's trying to talk to a doctor like she's teaching him something that she's knows less about clearly

You know

she's a danger to society

definitely and also you didn't go to medical school

You searched WebMD and 'the vaccine truth'

And then you had to search through those cuz most of those were against you so you have to go at the fifth page

to find something that sort of agreed with you. "My kid is vaccinated and fine: chronic ear infections,

asthma, diabetes, eczema, constantly sick, allergies" first of all, this is

incredibly insulting. I'm gonna be honest. I'd rather have a kid with sensitive skin than a dead one. See you in prison, Becky

"If you have to get sick sure can't beat the measles" or

just don't get sick at all. Don't get the measles, damn. "Dude, if my kid can't bring peanut butter to school

yours shouldn't be able to bring preventable diseases." Ooooh shit

"When people I know post these things I get so irritated with the stupidity. Your

vaccinated children are shedding disease

So I agreed that they shouldn't be aloud'

spelled wrong "in school until they are no longer shedding! Your peanut allergies our

vaccine related too" from Sharon

You're so wild Sharo, you're a real you're a real rebel, you know? Your voice, you're

You're the voice of the resistance. Sharon, it's because of you. It's because of your efforts

you

will change the world

You're gonna stop the autism and the eczema and the ear infections because we all know

that is so much worse than a dead child. I

just want you to look at your child go I would rather you be dead

Come on, look at your kid and go "I'd rather you be dead

than have sensitive skin, I would rather you be dead

than have an ear infection." no, I want you to look at a child with autism

and say "I'd rather

kill my child

than have them have what you have"

You are the voice of the future. I'm so moved. I'm so moved by you Sharon

Shannon

Close enough

They're both white mom names

I've never been this moved before in my life. This is just the most touching thing ever

You're willing to speak out

against Big Pharma

You are so brave

You are so great

Sharon

Shanon, shit, whatever

I want you to know that you've earned my respect oh

God,

you're like Wonder Woman oh

god you're so amazing. So

Amazing

For more infomation >> AntiVaxxers are a Danger to Society | The Vaccine Resistance Movement [CC] - Duration: 7:33.

-------------------------------------------

What You Really Want To Know About Deaf Life | #AskJazzy - Duration: 7:15.

Hello everyone!

Welcome back to my channel.

If you're to my channel, I'm Jazzy

(flower)

and I'm a Deaf YouTuber who uses BSL (British Sign Language).

Today I'm here to film...

Question & Answers about my deaf life!

So, I've been posting to my social media

getting everyone to ask me questions

that you really want to know about deaf life.

I have lots of interesting questions,

I'm here to answer!

I'm doing this video to spread deaf awareness

so hearing people can learn a bit about deaf.

I'm really excited to do this video!

If you enjoy this video, don't forget to give this video a big thumbs up.

And don't forget to subscribe!

I hope you enjoy this video,

let's get on with the video, woo!

The first question...

(reading the question)

Oh yeah, I've faced a lot of challenges growing up in my life

but I will always find different ways to deal with it

for example, I think the main problem is communication...

very challenging because

I don't have the confidence to use my voice

as my voice is not that clear, 'perfect'.

Every time I bump into someone, I always think, "Oh great, how am I going to communicate with you".

My voice... I just don't have the confidence.

And the other people always think, "Oh great, I can't sign".

I just find different ways to communicate

like using notes on phone, using gestures

or writing things down on paper.

Really, nowdays people don't really use paper to communicate

as technology is taking over.

The most thing I struggle with in my life, is communication, that's all I can say.

But at the same time, I will find different ways, no matter what.

Other question...

What is happening, she's my hearing friend

and we bumped into each other in the nail shop

and then I was talking to the worker

and she thought wow... how can you communicate with him?

Really... I think at the nail shop, it's quite easy to communicate with them

because they speak in a different language,

but we communicate through gestures

showing the size of my nails etc.

If I go to a coffee shop, I can point to the wall to show what I want,

if it's too far, I can use notes on my phone.

Welcome to my world.

The next question.. ooo... I like this question.

What a challenging question.

To be honest, in my opinion, if I receive a tablet

the first thing I will do is throw in the bin,

or give it to someone who wants their deafness to disappear.

I wouldn't take it.

I was born deaf, that's who I am...

I won't change who I am.

I also don't know what it's like to be in hearing life

I don't know if I won't like my hearing life

because all of my life I have been deaf

and suddenly turn into hearing...

I wouldn't like it.

I like challenging life, I want to show people that deaf can do anything...

I want to be part of this life.

I also think sign language is so beautiful,

there are international sign language, and lots of different sign languages

I can learn.

Deaf world is very interesting and different

so I wouldn't take the tablet.

I was 9 when I had my operation with my cochlear implant,

but I was 10 when I had my cochlear switched on.

Because I had an operation in June,

and my birthday is in July,

so it took me a month until I can have my cochlear implant switched on.

So I was 10 when I had my cochlear implant.

Ooo, I like this question.

People never have asked me this question before, wow...

because we normally have 5 senses,

but... deaf people only have 4 senses

because we lost our hearing.

Which means deaf people have better eye sight and stronger smell

because we lost one sense.

So, deaf people are more visually aware

that's why we can read the subtitles, at the same time as watching the movie.

We can see them both bond together.

It's like we imagine people talking with a speech bubble with subtitles on them

it's hard to explain.

So, that's why we can read the subtitles, and we get used to it too.

Oo, I like this question.

Yes, definitely!

I'm commited with doing what I like to do,

like YouTube, getting filmed etc.

I'm very determined to achieve things because

I want to prove to everyone that deaf people can do anything.

I hate this question...

My deaf friend asked me this question,

because she knows how much I hate this question...

and all the deaf people too.

Yes, deaf people can drive! We have eyes.

I have a car outside my house.

It doesn't matter if we're deaf, we have eyes to look on the road.

We don't need to hear while driving.

This is the last question...

ooo, I like this question, no one has asked me this before.

Aw thank you!

Some deaf people think it's hard to date hearing people

some of them prefer to date deaf people

because they understand each others lives of being deaf

and hearing people don't know what is it like to be deaf.

So I think maybe that's why, it's a bit hard for deaf and hearing people to date.

In my opinion, I'm okay with dating hearing people as I've grown up in a hearing family.

I've been talking to hearing guys, but I've never been on a date or in a relationship

with hearing guy.

Deaf people can give it a go to date hearing people to see what it is like

just like I did.

Ok, so that's all.

I've been enjoying answering your questions,

they're all interesting!

Some questions that I've never seen before.

Sorry if I didn't answer some of your questions,

because I have lots of questions and I picked the ones that I wanted to answer.

I can answer other your questions on a different video.

I really hope you enjoy this video.

Please can you give this video a massive thumbs up

if you have learned something about deaf life.

or... you want to see more of deaf Q&A.

I do really enjoy answering all the questions.

Thank you to everyone who gets part of this Q&A video.

Thank you for watching, I hope you have a lovely day, I'll see you again soon, bye byeee!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét